Open 589: Duck Duck Goose (Game Over: Somebody Won)

Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:52 am

Post by Honey bee »

?

I don't like making associations with 2 unflipped slots.

What's your opinion of kaboose?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:03 am

Post by davesaz »

My focus has been elsewhere, so my Kaboose opinion is out of date. I'll have to refresh first.

An association isn't strictly necessary, just a 2nd scum read would be adequate. Though TBH I'd have trouble stating a 2nd strongest scumread right now. Too many people triggered one of my tells, and they can't all be scum, so that will take analysis too.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Honey bee »

I feel like half the player list isn't playing the game so a second scumread will be a very light 2nd scumread.

Maybe you, but I don't feel the strong burn for your lynch anymore. Chrivi needs reevaluating, taly too.
ploben
ploben
Mafia Scum
ploben
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:26 am

Post by ploben »

In post 1052, Honey bee wrote:...Chrivi needs reevaluating...

DING DING DING!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:51 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1049, davesaz wrote:VCA

Show.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:16 am

Post by davesaz »

Scumhunt.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:27 am

Post by pisskop »

So magic pony fairyduzt then.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:28 am

Post by pisskop »

You and Taly are my scumreads. I found my scum, and hunting implies there is insufficient data available to make that descision.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:32 am

Post by davesaz »

Umm, I posted it in .

You're the one with nothing more than fairy dust.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:57 am

Post by pisskop »

That case is terribad, and Ill be happy to see you get recked after my mislynch.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:02 am

Post by pisskop »

That case, based upon narration and what wasnt posted rather than what was.

That hinges upon one unvote. Doesn't even call it a bus, because ScumDave knows it wasn't.

Take my case, with its plethra of oddball Dave-Vett interactions, and indirect quotes. Dave couldn't even bring himself to confront it until he was pressured. Scum.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:36 am

Post by davesaz »

The case is that you took credit for starting Vettrock's wagon, and by extension for his lynch, when you were the one who started the counter wagon.

Voted for Vettrock when he was never a scum read. (establish distance)
Switch right off when others start to vote him. (mustn't let partner get lynched)
The reason you voted Oddmusic was for "warming up" to Vettrock. (chainsaw)

After the flip, tried to use that lonely vote, on someone who wasn't even a scum read, as evidence you were scum reading him. (you weren't)
Claiming you started the wagon (technically true) and therefore are responsible for the lynch (uh, no, you're responsible for the counter)

All those things in parenthesis are scumtells.
Your attack on me is an OMGUS, that you didn't even think up until after I voted you. That's another scumtell.

Regarding your "point" against me, I directly addressed the "weird interactions with Vettrock", which you claim I've ignored. I was scum reading him -- I specifically suggested to GreyICE to go after him. If I'm scum why would I direct someone else toward my partner? That isn't something that any scum do. If scum want to bus their partner, they bus themselves, not by proxy. The "weirdness" was that I got suspicious of the other people who were voting him, because some of those interactions were too easy so they looked like potential scum setting up to bus.

Now, I don't really believe (yet) that you're town who got caught leaning the wrong way, but let's suppose you are, for argument's sake. Did you make an actual case on anyone else?

Anyone who can look at the content of what I've posted today and think it's anything other than town automatically goes in my scum pile. If you want out of the tunnel, I've made it really clear what you'll have to do.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:44 am

Post by pisskop »

That's right.

'If you dont townread me you're a mean ole scummy!'

The most irritating thing about your case is how you keep dropping this hint that you know I'm town and are just waitng for me to kiss up to you.

In post 949, davesaz wrote:but I'm feeling more town vibes from the attempt to work with me on this.

In post 964, davesaz wrote:I'm not going to believe you are town unless

In post 989, davesaz wrote:I'll pause there to allow you the chance to make a popping sound, if you really are town.

In post 1061, davesaz wrote:Now, I don't really believe (yet) that you're town who got caught leaning the wrong way
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:44 am

Post by pisskop »

Please vote the scumz kthnx
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:47 am

Post by davesaz »

I am voting the scum, yw.

Good luck with convincing anyone else.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:49 am

Post by davesaz »

I do take note that you have no rebuttal to my case. Maybe enough will take note that we don't have to wait out the deadline.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1045, pisskop wrote:Hi. Im glad other people tarted down the Kaboose Super-buddy bit. My head spun when I started reading it. Why was my threatening to self-hammer the towniest town move in all of townsville?

Also, look at the Taly overreaction. He needs a rope.

Yes, because putting up a valid argument against your reasoning is definitely an OMGUS/lynchable behavior...

Also, since you
really
have experience with me, you know that I'm not afraid by qbq wars. And if you
ACTUALLY
know my play like you
"claim",
you wouldn't be targeting me. I tend to 1v1 a lot as town, and I have had a consistent, and somewhat vibrant amount of pressure put on me throughout this game, in comparison to quite a few others here.

Don't twist what I mean. Don't pretend as if you know something you don't, and don't try to separate your scum reads from town. That's a major logistic mistake a lot of people make, and it destroys the unity of town...

>>>>>
To break the melodrama, I didn't quite review Kaboose at the time of my response to you. I'm noticing some red flags.

Do you guys remember the early D1 Kaboose who said what he thought and wasn't influenced by others' decisions a lot of the time? It's a faded memory for me.

***This PbP assessment is done in chronological order of what we see***

- So... You're voting someone who you think is most likely town, because someone else isn't? What are you trying to achieve with this?

- OK... can you give us some reasoning here? Other than you jumping wagons?

- So...
Pisskop
only reiterated his scum reads for the 5th time in a row, and then you unvote him and blatantly state that he is town? No reason here? Anything? What is with the confidence?

- Now you're just agreeing with the somewhat-cryptic wording
Pisskop
said. This is either a fluff post, or an attempt to get some sort of leverage by appealing to someone. Neither approach is feasible for town at this state.

- So let me get this straight.
*Keep in mind, Pisskop was at L-1*

1)
You voted someone who you thought is most likely town
2)
Retracted the vote for no stated reason, but because another person didn't vote them
3)
Then the same person you stated that you voted because they didn't vote
*keep in context = talah*
, was the person you SCUM read.

OK...
What?
Were you doing this for reactions, why? I don't understand your thinking here.
Why would you put your TOWN read at L-1, because your SCUM read wasn't against it?
This behavior means every kind of confusion for the town, and it certainly isn't helping you if you're going to
buss/tunnel/vote
(whatever word works here - because I honestly don't know you're alignment anymore)
your town read, just to get something that ISN'T guaranteed from your scum read.

This is one of the most obvious anti-town behavior I've seen in this game.

-
Pop the breaks for a second.

You reiterate your scum read, then reiterate your town read, and state honestly no reasoning on that. Then you go ahead and say you're willing to
SHEEP
a wagon because someone you
supposedly-are-very-confident-is-town
thinks they're scum?

This play blends in WAY too much with town
.... Trying to hide behind your town read, and then blindly getting behind their town scum reads just because they say:
"If you think I'm town, then you obviously must think this person is scum"

Way too subtle for comfort.

Trying to appeal to town again... with no reason.

I just... How can this come from a town mindset?
This whole play here looks either:
really contrived, or very loose, with lacking of real substance.

I mean, I don't understand the
town-pisskop
thinking, but I don't think all of his post are genuine, as opposed to
Kaboose
who has seemed to have slid behind town for a good majority of the game currently.

UNVOTE: pisskop
VOTE: Kaboose

In post 1052, Honey bee wrote:I feel like half the player list isn't playing the game so a second scumread will be a very light 2nd scumread.

Maybe you, but I don't feel the strong burn for your lynch anymore. Chrivi needs reevaluating, taly too.

I'm a little ill that people haven't really said much lately, other than the main people. I want to hear opinions, not just random reads and votes. :?

What do you think about
Talah
jumping with your votes?

I mean, I know
Talah
explained herself, and I get that too, but you haven't said much about it.

Also, I know
you and Dave
want to re-evaluate me, but I don't exactly understand what you guys mean by this.

The same as, I don't understand about
Grey
saying he is beginning to see a lot of green in my posts, and my D2 play is better than D1? Eh... I don't know what to take from this.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Honey bee »

Actually i didn't want to reevaluate because i remembered that you fucked over the odd lynch by unvoting him. You get a pass for today (also I'm not in the mood to sort those walls...). Reevaluate = not having paid attention to my read on you considering recent events.

Talah I am still confident is town for the reason I listed earlier. I'm a bit embarassed because they think I'm better than I actually am but idk what would be a better lynch atm. Sheeping isn't alignment indicative usually.
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:48 pm

Post by Kaboose »

VOTE: Taly
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Netherspite »

@Kaboose

If there was a Jester in the setup I'd believe it's you.
It wasn't enough for you to have all the things you already did, so you decided to throw an OMGUS vote?
Why?
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:47 am

Post by Kaboose »

Does this mean you didn't see all the contradiction in Taly's post like I did?
Netherspite
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Netherspite
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:57 am

Post by Netherspite »

In post 1070, Kaboose wrote:Does this mean you didn't see all the contradiction in Taly's post like I did?

I didn't. Mind englightening me?
Now modding:
Netherspite's SORM Mafia III
(Day 2)
Kaboose
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Kaboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:29 am

Post by Kaboose »

Unless I'm reading that wrong, their blaming me for trying to blend in with town, but also blaming me because I'm giving reads on people?

How am I blending in with town when everyone is looking at me because I think pisskop is town for threatening a self hammer in a spot where scum would not self hammer?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:31 am

Post by pisskop »

I think he's being genuine

vote: taly

And his vote is in a right place
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:32 am

Post by pisskop »

Dave/Taly 593'15

Return to “Completed Open Games”