Open 591: C9++, The Lunatic Ayslum (Game Over: Town Win!)

Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:06 pm

Post by Randomnamechange »

/Confirm
VOTE: alchemist
This may be the first time i've voted him.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:15 pm

Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 44, Marcrell wrote:
In post 41, Reubus Swagrid wrote:
In post 17, Collatz wrote:VOTE: Reubus Swagrid

Because you spelt 'Rubeus' wrong and because you didn't pick 'Bilbo Swaggins' :)

Lol, you're one of the first people to notice

VOTE: Marcrell

Interesting avatar :P

Yeah. Was actually suggested by Nachomamma in my first Newbie. Can't quote because locked and don't feel like working. I'm sticking with it.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
vote randomidget

trust me, it will be better if we do this now.

I feel like I remember the name randommidget. Can't remember if I've played with him.

My vote on Alchemist was also semi-serious. I'd like a response to the second part. Usually offering some sort of reason, even if useless, is better for town.

Only game I ever flaked. Was a while ago. I have a good memory.
Because I RVS players I've played with before. In this game I've played with BBT, Amy, and random before.

Alchemist21 wrote:^This guy knows.

This guy gets it.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:27 am

Multiple people said to lynch zeb if tip flipped scum. He wouldve been lynxhed
Anyway, im putting more effort into thus game.
VOTE: CKD
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #57 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:53 am

In post 55, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 49, curiouskarmadog wrote:I just saw midget as town, one shot vig a person who got a guilty on scum....because he wasnt reading the thread.

if all things constant and someone has to die today, it should be him.

Holy shit. This is enough to make me stop teasing Anen.

He's making it out to be worse than it is. I also caught and pushed scum all day 1 and 2.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #107 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:42 am

CKD's Sig is accurate.
I pushed tip until he was lynched.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:09 pm

UNVOTE:
VOTE: collatz
Dark light raises some good points.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:09 pm

In post 115, wgeurts wrote:
Votecount 1.3:

Alchemist21 : 0 :
BlueBloodedToffee : 0 :
DarkLightA : 1 : Collatz
Otolia : 1 : mnemonicdevice
curiouskarmadog : 2 : randomidget, Marcell
Collatz : 1 : DarkLightA
mnemonicdevice : 1 : Otolia
Amy Farrah Fowler : 0 :
randomidget : 2 : Alchemist21, curiouskarmadog
Marcrell : 1 : Reubus Swagrid
Lucky2u : 0 :
RedCoyote : 0 :
Reubus Swagrid : 0 :

Not Voting:
BlueBloodedToffee, Amy Farrah Fowler, Lucky2u, RedCoyote

Deadline:
(expired on 2015-04-06 12:00:00)

It takes 7 votes to lynch.

I'm seeking a replacement for Amy Farrah Fowler, unless she starts posting during my search she's being replaced.

factAs we all know, insane asylums are notorious for the neglect of there patients, but torture is never really heard about. Well, the Danvers State Hospital had over 2,300 patients at its peak. Danvers was the birth place of lobotomy, which essentially means they take out part of your brain with a rusty ice cream scoop and give it to the demon lord Balom as a offering, or something like that.

Also lol
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #154 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:16 pm

Marcrell is town.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #195 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:35 am

UNVOTE:
VOTE: otolia
He's afraid of getting into a tunnel this early as he is scum. Seems to be trying to slip back under the radar.
Also Alchemist is your avi kirito?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:07 pm

Sorry, missed thoae posts.
Marcrell's explanation gave me town vibes. It felt like he was genuinely trying to explain himself
@mod, i'm voting otolia

Alchemist, I only just realized it looks familiar, can't believe it took me this long to work it out.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #220 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:08 pm

@redcoyote im always like this day 1. Flips are like coffee for me. I need them to get going.
So are we doing the tier thing?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #11) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:07 am

Wow thats a lotta stuff. Ok.
Firstly, thank you to Alchemist for ebing my knight in shining armour.
Llama is starting to clutch as straws.
@rubeus, my playstylenis to coast day 1, find scum start of day 2, push them, almost get lynched, panic snd make up a readslist which guessesnhalf the scumteam, help them get lymched and get NK'ed.
I will post proper responses when im at my computer.
also the people trying to set up a compromise lynch are scummy.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:35 pm

Sorry, im not going to be able to post till tomorrow. Something came up.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (isolation #13) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:58 am

In post 240, LlamaFluff wrote:So I think this game has centered around a few things to me

1) The policy lynch push on RM from CKD.

This is something that I immediately assign some town points to CKD for, simply due to how badly accepted they are in games, especially games with newer players. Its very rare to see it, and apart from one game where I did it as scum, am not sure I have seen scum push a policy lynch.

The responses from RM and Marcel are bad. RM seems to more deny that he is a policy lynch and attack back, which seems way too concerned that its actually going to catch on and try to defeat the argument instead of trying to show that he is not a policy lynch in this game. It reads of being overly concerned about image. Other stuff is going on but this is what he is concerned about, and even then just sheep onto the player who is getting flack without actually giving any reasoning.

Marcel just says "I don't see it" which apparently justifies a vote? What I don't understand here is that RM actually IS saying that what CKD is saying is true, but just not telling the whole story. He is just making a vote that to me suggests that he is not actually reading what was linked, and if he isn't understanding it, is not even trying to understand it just dismissing it and for some reason calling CKD scum. Later when pressed on it he falls back to just saying he doesn't like policy lynches, which is ironic since he is basically pushing a CKD lynch on policy of CKD pushing policy lynch. (Im actually reading Marcel as FAR more scummy today than slight read last night)

2) The whole DLA/Collatz exchange

First, DLA is far more scummy in this exchange and its not even close. Collatz is confused, but thinks DLA is scum. If he is scum or town he is confused (thinking town). DLA is taking that confusion as a scumtell seem like he is just playing on the new player who is trying to help. Plus DLA is using the "lol I am reaction testing" which is just a cop out for acting scummy. In most "reaction test" situations the player is doing something that they should be voted for and then trying to say it was for getting reads. Don't act like scum to get reads because it will get you lynched by people who are smart enough to see it. He is more of a null-scum, but its not even close who is worse off from that exchange.

3) Just about everything RS does

He reads as new as well, but unlike collatz it seems more from a scum sided new. His vote on collatz is very poorly received, and then he backs off with the whole "I was reaction testing" response.

I do not at all believe that a complete newbie is going to in his first post decide to reaction test. What I think happened here is that he realized the vote was bad, and then realized that DLA basically played the exact same card and escaped from getting attacked. I just don't see newbie town RS sheeping the reaction test to do his own reaction test.

4) The whole Otolia thing

I don't see it. At all. Otolia isn't reading as town, but DLA seems to be reaching and that wagon is really ugly. Mnem (he is in this game), the IC, and then two of my top three scum reads + a null/scum read.

Smells of mislynch.

Vote RM

He actually hasn't done anything this game. There is the sheep of DLA on the prob-town collatz which is enough of a sheep that if you just iso RM you have no idea who collatz might be scum, there is voting otolia because they are NOT tunneling (town tell)... or don't want to be tunneled on (null tell), saying Marcel is town for explaining himself (is that a tell?) and the whole policy lynch exchange.

Would also have no problems jumping on RS, but RM is coasting and just showing up on really bad wagons.

I was reacting to CKD so much because I was annoyed at him being a dick. There was no point trying to slip onto a wagon as scum at that point, he wasn't going to be anywhere near lynched. I was trying to get out of RVS as quickly as possible.
In post 246, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 245, Alchemist21 wrote:In all the games I've played with RM, the ones where he wasn't lynched D1 were the ones where several players had prior experience with him. Look at my join date. He's been saying the same thing about not being useful on D1 since then.

That doesn't discount the fact that the little he has been doing is scummy, and that meta is a null tell.

DarkLightA wrote:You mention Marcrell as scummy in your post, but then don't mention him when it comes to voting. How does he stand compared to RM/RS in your eyes? What about me?

I would go something along the lines of..

RM>RS>Marcel>>DLA>>Rest of game

Considering the whole controversy with RM and presumably his meta, though I haven't looked into it, do you not think he might just be town not paying very much attention?

Meta should not be an excuse as I already said. Some players are less active, but its not like the few posts he has made are town tells. He has about ten posts and most of them are scummy. He is sheeping, concentrated on self-image and seemingly attacking players for at best null tells.

I disagree that it is a null-tell. I genuinely thought it was scummy. You haven't really explained why it was scummy. It is basically disagreeing on whether or not it was a null tell.
In post 255, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 248, Alchemist21 wrote:They're not scummy posts coming from RM. It may be all null, but a policy lynch here really isn't going to do anything but give scum an easy wagon to push.

What part is null?

The part where a third of his posts are concerned about CKD and the whole policy lynch thing?
The sheep vote on collatz?
The vote on otolia for what is at best a vote for a null tell?

Even if we are going to go "oh well he always lurks so lets ignore him" those are still legitimate tells. Plus is he normally this non-game related? In almost a week he has made maybe three posts that can be called game related.

Out of curiosity... for those ignoring RM are you just essentially saying "well if he is scum I am willing to just give him a free pass?" Maybe I don't have enough experience around RM, but I don't really think he is a juggernaut as town starting D2 that would justify giving him a free pass. What if he is scum? We just let him have next to no interactions and are cool with it or something?

You haven't actually explained why this is scummy.
In post 297, LlamaFluff wrote:
In post 296, Randomnamechange wrote:@rubeus, my playstylenis to coast day 1, find scum start of day 2, push them, almost get lynched, panic snd make up a readslist which guessesnhalf the scumteam, help them get lymched and get NK'ed.

So your playstyle is to be worthless for as long as you can get away with it?

Wouldn't it be the best possible play for scum to do exactly what you are doing here if they can get away with it? Say that you will be useful day two and use that to skirt by the first day never contributing anything?

I was exaggerating here. My day 1 play is poor and I often get flak for that on day 2.
I don't understand why llama wants me lynched day 1 so much.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #335 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:06 am

In post 308, Collatz wrote:VOTE: randommidget

I don't like how RM has been sheep voting and using other peoples reasons as an excuse to vote without using his own reasoning. I'm still really busy but I'll try to post more later.

The irony is strong. Hopping votes and sheeping the largest wagon when coming under flak for less contributions.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Collatz
In post 330, curiouskarmadog wrote:Picking up page 10, will quote as reading.
In post 231, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Second, reads;

Town

RC
Darklight
Collatz
CKD
Llama
Alchemist
Mnumonic
Random
Marcrell
Otolia
Reubus

Scum

I feel pretty good about RC, Collatz and Dark being town.

I also feel pretty good about Otolia and Reubus being scum.

this is a solid list. though I wonder why the Otolia vote over Reubus. (EDIT: you do end up voting him in 275) still answer the question though.

I like everything in Llama's post 240 post, but then the vote on RM..seemed.. Not sure, unexpected(?). I had to read this post several times. I get a RM policy lynch. My last (and only?) game with him, he didnt read and only won on the back of other players. but to vote him because he hasnt done anything..is meh. In that game he got a quick wagon on him because his play was so bad. He vigged a PR that had a scum result, because he was only skimming. To flirt with an insult, he is just not a good player. I dont think he actually reads games, but just likes the idea of playing them. If we had lost that game together, I would have been insanely mad. If I had paid attention myself I wouldnt have joined the game or I would have /out if I saw that he had joined it.

at any rate, this vote awesome seems..."beneath" llama? This probably does not describe the vibe I am getting. He could be a bad player as scum too, but something about this vote doesnt feel right.
In post 241, Lucky2u wrote:

Looking at your ISO, you stated you were going to put more effort and then didn't. Either your lazy, or this statement was just to get people to stop paying attention to you.

VOTE: RM

Now I am in a strange ass position of defending RM?!

This is the scummiest thing you have seen in the game thus far? Lets say he is lazy…is that scummy? Lucky have you ever played with RM before?

In post 255, LlamaFluff wrote:

Out of curiosity... for those ignoring RM are you just essentially saying "well if he is scum I am willing to just give him a free pass?" Maybe I don't have enough experience around RM, but I don't really think he is a juggernaut as town starting D2 that would justify giving him a free pass. What if he is scum? We just let him have next to no interactions and are cool with it or something?

I think he is a liability. I want to find/lynch scum? Could he be scum? yes...........

as i type this, I get what you are saying. I dont know what to do about him. ideally, I shouldnt be in this game...that is the best way to deal with it....but that is neither here nor there. I actually get BBT's point about low information (at this point). Now that people are commenting on him, there is more info then there was before, but it just doesnt feel like our best lynch option. Meh, maybe I will be eating my words…

In post 276, DarkLightA wrote:
In post 201, Reubus Swagrid wrote:I was leaning Otilia town but regarding the aggressive nature of his defence I need to rethink that now.

In post 274, Reubus Swagrid wrote:Fist of all I've read over the Otolia wagon again and I just don't buy it.

?

this.

In post 284, DarkLightA wrote:It confuses me that everyone seems okay with lynching Reubus.

now this is a random statement that gives me pause. why does this confuse you in particular? are there any other wagons that confuse you?

In post 286, DarkLightA wrote:From my perspective Reubus appears to be the compromise lynch candidate. Maybe I'm wrong.

say what now?

In post 292, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 290, Marcrell wrote:
Some of the things he's said don't make sense to me. Maybe it's just me, but they give me a scummier vibe.

I'm assuming you can provide examples of this?

So your overall read on Reubus is leaning town, correct?

these are good questions,

In post 296, Randomnamechange wrote:Wow thats a lotta stuff. Ok.
Firstly, thank you to Alchemist for ebing my knight in shining armour.
Llama is starting to clutch as straws.
@rubeus, my playstylenis to coast day 1, find scum start of day 2, push them, almost get lynched, panic snd make up a readslist which guessesnhalf the scumteam, help them get lymched and get NK'ed.
I will post proper responses when im at my computer.
also the people trying to set up a compromise lynch are scummy.

policy..see? I am not even sure what the fuck he is saying here.

breaking up the wall of words.

Stop making half-arsed passes at me CKD. Actually give a decent read on me or accept that I'm town.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:38 pm

Collatz continues to OMGUS me. My votes is staying.
Also
dayvig: CKD
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (isolation #16) » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:27 am

Alchemist - I think he is probably town. Don't really know why.
BBT - the fact that he is more concerned with stopping a mislynch than finding one makes me think town.
DLA - whilst his early play felt good, some of his play has felt odd recently. I'm starting to lean null-scum. More on this coming.
Otolia - entire play feels off. I just think that this could be a clash of play styles, but I don't see town motivation in his posting
CKD - I don't see scum being this much of a dickhead. VI.
Sorry, I have to go, will finish this later.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #450 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:17 am

Hmm. Not surprised at the kill, guessing they suspected lucky would be doc protected. I'm going to reread and finish my readlist.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #458 (isolation #18) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:01 am

There is a good chance there is a doc from the setup.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #19) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:41 am

In post 467, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It was obviously a joke.

If I had to guess, I would say CKD was annoying him and he wishes he had a dayvig.

Now, forget about this and actually contribute to the game.

Got it in one.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (isolation #20) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:41 am

Lol @ otolia. I said a couple of hours ago I would finish it. bbt was buddying me more than I was buddying him. I didn't attempt to dayvig ckd, I made a joke implying that I wanted to kill CKD.
I'm going to post a readslist now bc I cant see an iso and I want to make sure I get everyone.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #21) » Sun Apr 05, 2015 10:48 am

Collatz - scum. Seems to be trying to fit in and be paet of the town, jumps on wagons and sheeps whilst explaining the reasoning.
Device - null, needs to do more.
Coyote - town. Came in with a lot of work and didnt go after the easiest targets. He seems genuine.
Marcrell - null-town. Little contribution but I grt vibes from his posts.
VOTE: collatz
I would like collatz or otolia to hang.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #501 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:56 am

You might be right ehoever daid collatz wasnt scummy. I just remembered that he reminds me of kelbris who ends up in similar situations.
UNVOTE:
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #502 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:56 am

You might be right ehoever daid collatz wasnt scummy. I just remembered that he reminds me of kelbris who ends up in similar situations.
UNVOTE:
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:36 am

I still think that otolia is the better wagon. The lack of change in play by mnemonic makes him seem townier.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:49 am

Tbh out of the three wagons I think md is least likely to flip scum. I'm also fairly confident scum voted him. I need to look into a few isos.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:58 am

UNVOTE:
VOTE: marcrell
L-1
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:15 pm

Was that the hammer?
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #857 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:26 pm

Cop here, I have two innocent results but I'm waiting for the massclaim to finish before I share them.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #863 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:51 am

I know who is telling the truth, so I can see if someone is lying. That being said, we can force them into a corner. DLA and MD are town.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #880 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:05 pm

Not bad RC. Mot as good as when someone who was scum managed to do that as tracker.
Evidence for me: I was confident collatz and otolia were scum. If I got a guilty on them I could have gotten them lynched day 2, but I didn't want to claim at that point. If you look at my readlist dla was my next scumread. Notice I didn't mention him for the rest of the next day.
The MD investigation was a bad move. I guessed we would be trying to crack the game today and I wanted to confirm the alignment of the mosr scumread alive player.
@ckd I wasn't seriously voting you, that was rvs. Getting a bit desparate?
VOTE: ckd
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #889 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:31 am

OK, fair point about gf, hadn't considered that. Collatz it was obvious, I investigated DLA N1 and MD N2
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:42 am

In post 410, Randomnamechange wrote:Alchemist - I think he is probably town. Don't really know why.
BBT - the fact that he is more concerned with stopping a mislynch than finding one makes me think town.
DLA - whilst his early play felt good, some of his play has felt odd recently. I'm starting to lean null-scum. More on this coming.
Otolia - entire play feels off. I just think that this could be a clash of play styles, but I don't see town motivation in his posting
CKD - I don't see scum being this much of a dickhead. VI.
Sorry, I have to go, will finish this later.

Null-scum lean day 1. To be honest end of day 2 I thought collatx was town. I was flipflopping beteeen md alch and otolia.
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:58 am

In that case we lynch dla or MD, me snd RC invest otolia, if either gets scum we lynch them, if not we reconsider.
VOTE: MD
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #941 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:44 am

GG, great game
/Pre-in for pokemon. Do I have to pm you as well?
Thanks for moddin wgeurts
Nice playing with yall.

Return to “Completed Open Games”