ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4275 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:00 am

Post by ooba »

Hello guys!

Sorry I've been away for a bit. But RL is really eating away at a lot of my time. (I'm getting married in 20 days!!)

I really need to devote an entire afternoon to this. So I'll do it tomorrow.
ooba
ooba
Jack of All Trades
ooba
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4276 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:03 am

Post by ooba »

@MS:
Dan's the only one who's been following along\reading bits and pieces:
- He followed enough to get town reads on ZZZX, Wgeurts and Nacho early on and nothing much since
- Strong town on mollie now

He agrees with the middle of mollie's 4327 on MS
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4277 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:13 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4275, ooba wrote:Hello guys!

Sorry I've been away for a bit. But RL is really eating away at a lot of my time. (I'm getting married in 20 days!!)

I really need to devote an entire afternoon to this. So I'll do it tomorrow.

Oi Ooba Grats! :D :D hope you enjoy life :)
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4278 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

@Ooba, Congratulations!

@ZZZX I'm definitely thinking MS is scum now after that wall post where he pretty much cherry picks and tried to discredit what I said and then switches to Zar for *reasons*. I still need to go through MS' early ISO and probably need to reread Zar's. I feel like the scumteam is definitely in MS/Zar/Ooba, and at this point you could pick any 2 players in the game and say there's been suspicion between them in at least one direction. The best way to go about this is to look at how they handled the Kagami and Sotty slots. With the current gamestate we lose if we mislynch twice, but unless I'm wrong about either you or Mollie then lynching down the line of MS/Ooba/Zar will result in 1 mislynch at worst. I'm still going to keep trying to figure out precisely who the scum are though because there's a minor chance that I'm completely off the mark and because I just want more practice with scumhunting.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4279 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:49 am

Post by pirate mollie »

CONGRATULATIONS OOBA!!!! <3

In post 4276, ooba wrote:@MS:
Dan's the only one who's been following along\reading bits and pieces:
- He followed enough to get town reads on ZZZX, Wgeurts and Nacho early on and nothing much since
- Strong town on mollie now

He agrees with the middle of mollie's 4327 on MS

what middle of 4327 ^ this post? pretty sure the last time that I checked 4276 comes before 4327.

@ metal

if you got through your iso in 30 minutes then you skimmed it not read it. to iso some1 is to read them in depth and I probably go a little bit further in than some pple in that I go back to see the climate and timing of a post which requires me to read sections of the game that it happened in and do analysis on the post. this is why your spamposting is so awful cos it clogs up the game and obscures the climate and timing not to mention it just buries relevant content.

I know what inertia means so you can knock it off with the condescending crap. the intent of what you are doing is to demean and degrade through the implication that I need you to tell me what the definitions of are implying that I don't know what they mean. I am asking YOU what you mean by them cos I know that english is your second language and I want to make sure that I understand that you understand what you are saying cos sometimes are kind of wonky. I don't need you to be patronizing prick about when I ask what you mean by something, I don't need webster's I need you to explain the intent behind the words. I am asking you not to do it again.

I got to this part of your wall:

There was stagnation 3 days ago during the GreyICE day. An entire weekend of nobody posting.

erm no, I have made it a point to post everyday even if its early or late. and for the most part the players made it a point to post at least once during the weekend unless they are v/la. so no the game has not stagnated at all our game has the highest number of pages (or at least it did the last time I checked) beating even the large game. I am trying to parse weather you are:

a). scum who is trying to justify a mist spreading intention through misinformation

or

b). town who does not have a reality based grasp of the gamestate

I am not reading any of your posts until I am done with my research, I will save them for later so this will be why I am not responding in the you in thread anymore. I am hoping that I can sort you out by poe and I can just skip the reading of your posts. sorry but you have officially burned this bridge.

at this stage I am feeling ooba!scum makes sense, there are some points that wis has pointed out about seraphim and I will get to that once I finish my grey iso.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4280 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4278, Alchemist21 wrote:@Ooba, Congratulations!

@ZZZX I'm definitely thinking MS is scum now after that wall post where he pretty much cherry picks and tried to discredit what I said and then switches to Zar for *reasons*. I still need to go through MS' early ISO and probably need to reread Zar's. I feel like the scumteam is definitely in MS/Zar/Ooba, and at this point you could pick any 2 players in the game and say there's been suspicion between them in at least one direction. The best way to go about this is to look at how they handled the Kagami and Sotty slots. With the current gamestate we lose if we mislynch twice, but unless I'm wrong about either you or Mollie then lynching down the line of MS/Ooba/Zar will result in 1 mislynch at worst. I'm still going to keep trying to figure out precisely who the scum are though because there's a minor chance that I'm completely off the mark and because I just want more practice with scumhunting.

you aren't wrong about me and I am coming around to the idea of you zzthing being my strongest town reads. I have ooba leaning as highly likely to be scum, so that is probs who I am going to vote today.
whew!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4281 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:10 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

Do you think Ooba is more likely scum with MS or Zar, or are you going to try and figure it out post-flip?

I got yelled at by my team for voting MS, and ABR is leaning Ooba and Zar as the most likely scum.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4282 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 680, GreyICE wrote:
In post 677, Kagami wrote:
In post 674, GreyICE wrote:
... And accusing me of running away, because of course no piece of flailing is complete without the raw panic portion of tonight's entertainment!

And yes. I guess it's not actually running away, since you've decided to post, but that's indicative enough.

There are minutes between our exchange. 2 minutes per post. You were there and watching.

It doesn't take town a full hour to respond to a post.

Also, you hilarious piece of shit, I've been chatting with my girlfriend. About things that had nothing to do with the game, because I don't fucking care to stalk this thread.

You are using the fact I was away from this thread for ONE FUCKING HOUR to attack me? Because I wanted to chat with LLD?

You are HORRIBLE. You are fucking blacklist worthy. That sort of attack alone would put you on my blacklist for being an awful human being.

Enumerate the points against me shithead. You have two fucking minutes.

whoa

I am guessing this is 1 of the reasons kagami got demotivated. this was a bit uncalled for
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4283 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:37 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 708, GreyICE wrote:Metal Sonic, there is one defining rule of mafia here. It is "play to win". Not "play to be chivalrous". For fucks sake, if every scum play was chivalrous and upstanding, we wouldn't even have a game of mafia.

Now, if a player who hates to play scum replaces out of this particular game, but remains very active in other games, that influences my read on them. Period. And I will say so.

I have had scum use funerals, work, deaths in the family, romantic relationships, and other "tragedies" to justify their lurking, their play, or other things.
I used to give those chivalry and respect, until they were repeatedly used to manipulate me. And that was fair, because this is not a game of honor, it is a game of mafia. Read my signature.

I agree with grey here and it makes me think of ooba and his lack of anything ever since I started trying to really engage him.
whew!
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4284 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

I'm starting on the pain in the ass of going through Sonic's ISO, and I need to ask something.

@Sonic, in the early game you said you spent 5 tokens on your games and got all the games you wanted, then you said you lied about taking tokens after seeing the player list because your team wanted the token distribution a secret. If you had no tokens to spend on alignment, then what distribution was there to keep secret?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4285 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 12:59 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 1696, GreyICE wrote:Mollie, you're an asshole. A complete and absolute asshole, and I agree with everything ABR says about you. You are a person I could come to truly despise.

I am up to this point and this post makes me so sad cos I think if abr wasn't in the game we wld have gotten along. I think if I was in the game at the get go he, nacho and I wld have found each other and wld have had a perfect town win. a have a lot of healthy respect and admiration for his d1 posts. we have pretty similar approaches to the game and it is not that often that i find that in a player. our whole spat is a misunderstanding, when I swapped in I was led to believe that there was a 100% guaranteed scumflip with grey but they wldn't cos of *reasons* or something and when I finally wrangled out of them what those *reasons* were (they were all paranoid about talking about ongoing games) cos grey was looking pretty town to me! and saw those reasons I was like oh shit you guys I BASED MY REPUTATION ON THIS but I cld sort of see how they MIGHT be true but I moved my vote to sotty cos I was pretty confident that she was scum and I was gonna work with nacho and then grey followed and I was like "this feels town" but my team!mafiamates kept making me paranoid so I followed through with the grey lynch. I suspect nacho had him in the lynch pool based on my read of grey.

I wished I wld have listened to my own damn read ever since I started doing this my reads have dramatically gotten better.

I so I owe grey a giant apology postgame for my part in the misunderstanding and misread. :cry:

plus I felt town was coming apart at the seams with the wguerts lynch and we needed to get back on track with some type of flow and sequence that made sense.

getting a sense of how grey thinks i can see why he wld start hard scumreading alchey when alchey said that abr said that grey was 100% poison to the game. I think abr is some1 who thinks quite highly of himself and can do no wrong. like he still doesn't think he did anything wrong in world of mafiacraft so it doesn't surprise me that he wld fail to see how he was toxic in this game but that grey was. I have had lot discussions with ika about hypocrisy being a town tell and I think it applies here. looking at abr's and grey's early exchanges they look pretty town which firms up my alchey town read. abr started not making friends right off the bat which he knows is not a winning tactic for scum.

so up to here I have alchey as strong town. I agree with everything grey said about seraphim. I am probably going to skim the rest of grey's iso and go to his last thoughts see what they were especially wrt ooba.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4286 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4081, GreyICE wrote:Okay, first of all we are most certainly doing the vig plan for 4:2 and 3:2. 4:2 it is nearly impossible to lynch scum, and 3:2 is quite difficult.
I would quite willingly be lynched to ensure this occurs.
That is a simple fact. Vigging gave us two scum. I am quite happy to be lynched for a vig shot.

@Alchemist
I believe I explained many times my hard town read on ABR. Why is it gone in an instant? A bald-faced lie.
ABR WOULD NOT SAY THAT AS TOWN
. Period. ABR knows my scum game, and that was a lazy fucking read that represents something I would never do.
ABR does not say shit like that.
"Toxic in the scum thread driving down the morale of the team?" Kagami even said the issue was occuring in his
Team Mafia thread.
It was a supremely lazy lie.

ZZZX:
I like stuff today. I looked up the plans and... I think they're shit. I think this plan is shit. That doesn't mean its necessarily scum. You're still on a high pick, simply because I have no idea why the towniest people are Ooba and Mollie! That's just sheer nonsense read. After a strong start, Ooba has dropped off the face of the planet, and Mollie is Mollie.

Zar:
Do NOT mislynch Zar. Lynch me first. If you think he's my scumbuddy, then my flip should convince you that's fucking nonsense. Anyone arguing for his lynch after that should summarily be strung up... well, at least vigged until we have 1 scum left.

In post 1182, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1129, Nachomamma8 wrote:She's also not willing to scumread that many players: yesterday, she had a townread on ZZZX, wgeurts, ABR, Zar, Hoopla. If you add her to that townblock, you get {Kagami, Seraphim, Eddie, Nacho, GreyICE, Metal Sonic}. She said the only thing she had against Kagami was her lurking, but she made a few points and then disappeared. She pushed against Serpahim. She took light potshots against Metal Sonic. She soft-pushed me a couple of times to say I never was intense as I usually was, but never really advanced past that.

Currently scum reading Metal. Zar is slipping down that slide too. Outside of that my strong town reads are ABR, wgeurts and maybe ZZZX. Eddie is more neutral. You... I'm not sure on. I want to believe. I'm thinking that GreyICE v Kagami could be town v town which means I am missing a scum that I need to figure out, but I think that will come once we actually get some good lynches going.

In post 1129, Nachomamma8 wrote:Her thought processes are also basically just lacking in depth: town-Sotty isn't afraid to pursue a variety of different avenues, she has small theories here and there, her reads are fluid as hell because she's constantly thinking about them, and even though I'm willing to allow a little bit dialed back because working in the coal mines is seriously tiring business, but this Sotty feels like a different person completely from normal town game.

I very much disagree that I haven't been pushing different avenues. You just don't like said avenues. There is a difference there.

I do very much like nacho's Seraphirm and Eddie paragraphs though. This is more of what I want to see makes me hesitant to jump on your wagon.

Zar
~ Why are you voting Kagami? I think I missed that. You wrote a whole post talking about Empire's reads and then slapped a vote down with no further explanation.

Seraphim is still actively lurking like a mother. I really don't get why we're willing to just let that slide right now.

This should very convincingly argue Zar=Town. It also fairly convincingly points to Ooba town. Could be a bus, maybe. But really?

Outside of that my strong town reads are ABR, wgeurts and maybe ZZZX.

Would be extremely impressed and weirded out if that was three town. That sentence has been bothering me for a long time.

Mollie:
Wguerts flipping town makes me feel better about her and her team. Marginally. Could have been opportunistic yesterday and voted whoever for two lynches, tried strongly to get me lynched instead.

Metal Sonic:
Still believe he's town. If he is scum, it is 110% with alchemist.

In post 1421, Sotty7 wrote:
In post 1265, Nachomamma8 wrote:Sotty I gave you metal sonic meta to look at :/

Oh my bad I'll check it out before the end of today.

Not extremely confident in everything right now, so I want to talk with my team.

this was grey's last post of content and then he was hammered by ooba. its 1 of the reasons why I think ooba is scum.

I see and understand his points about alchey/abr but I really think that if abr was scum he wld opt to stay in the game after I just townread him so then in post game he cld gleefully clap his hands and say, "you suck as either alignment mollie and I just proved it!". I can see him swapping out cos he wld rather gauge out his eyeballs with a very dull butterknife than work with a town!me. after reading some of the middle exchanges I can see where grey is coming from (now that I know his alignment and absorbed everything he has posted in its entirety) with his reads on zzthing and alchey.

I think that it is likely that his seraphim/ooba read is correct and that there is a distinct possibility that 1 of his townreads is wrong. I see and understand his zzthing scumread trust me I do! but zzthing is always like that he makes scummy posts as does wguerts all of the time it is what makes them so hard to read and lynchbait. what i am seeing is town earnestness from zzthing and that is what i am finding myself responding to. I am taking on board what grey has said tho and I will continue to reevaluate.

but for right now I am going to work with where our reads intersected which is I am about now feeling like ooba is most likely scum.

for right now consider my vote on ooba
but I don't want another speedlynch before I have a chance to look at some things and have ooba's response.

and sorry about the consecutive multi-posts cos I am sure some1 is going to shape it in their minds that I am being a hypocrite but my posts are very game relevant and intended to move the game forward so I am pretty okay with it. I really wanted to look at grey's thoughts and get some of them out there, the 1s that I agreed with now that we know he was town.

next on my list is to iso emp and then zarella.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4287 (ISO) » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:38 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4281, Alchemist21 wrote:Do you think Ooba is more likely scum with MS or Zar, or are you going to try and figure it out post-flip?

I got yelled at by my team for voting MS, and ABR is leaning Ooba and Zar as the most likely scum.

I am going to try to figure out post flip cos I will have more info. an ooba flip will clear some things for me.

what gives me hesitancy about scum!zarella is the feel of a singer reach out in his posts.

I don't get the metal townread AT ALL. his posts feel like bullshitting his way through reads but ugh, when he resorts to baiting me he is usually town. I wld like to see an ooba flip first plus I wanna look at emp's posts and look at some other things.
whew!
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4288 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:14 am

Post by quadz08 »

VOTECOUNT 7.3Alchemist (1) - Zar
Metal Sonic (1) - Alchemist
Zar (1) - Metal Sonic

Not Voting (3) - Ooba, Pirate Mollie, ZZZX

With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch.

Deadline is 5/6 at 6 PM Eastern, which is in (expired on 2015-05-04 18:00:00).
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4289 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Zar »

In post 950, ZZZX wrote:
In post 949, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 948, ZZZX wrote:I WILL move my vote to you

You're already voting Kagami.

didnt i move my vote to hoopla?

In post 953, ZZZX wrote:-After ISOing self:

Wat... lol

anyway I guess my vote deserves to stay anyway...

In post 954, ZZZX wrote:I honestly thought i was voting hoopla >.<

Mollie, since you have experience with ZZZX, what do you make of this interaction ABR pointed in thread about him forgetting his Kagami vote and confusing himself with MS?
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Zar
Zar
Mafia Scum
Zar
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4290 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 1:35 am

Post by Zar »

Also Alchemist, why haven't you commented on my thoughts of your slots interactions with Sotty/Kagami?
Show
"There are no men like me. There's only me."

Scott Pilgrim Vs. The Mafia, coming soon your way.

Modded games: Mini 1382 - Micro 67 - NY 160B.
Alchemist21
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Alchemist21
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4291 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Alchemist21 »

In post 4290, Zar wrote:Also Alchemist, why haven't you commented on my thoughts of your slots interactions with Sotty/Kagami?

Since they dealt with ABR's ownership of the slot, I'm not going to speak for him to defend against your points since I'm not ABR, just as I don't expect Ooba to try to defend Seraphim's play because he's not Seraphim.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4292 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:30 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4289, Zar wrote:
In post 950, ZZZX wrote:
In post 949, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 948, ZZZX wrote:I WILL move my vote to you

You're already voting Kagami.

didnt i move my vote to hoopla?

In post 953, ZZZX wrote:-After ISOing self:

Wat... lol

anyway I guess my vote deserves to stay anyway...

In post 954, ZZZX wrote:I honestly thought i was voting hoopla >.<

Mollie, since you have experience with ZZZX, what do you make of this interaction ABR pointed in thread about him forgetting his Kagami vote and confusing himself with MS?

since when has forgetfulness been a scumtell? it did at 1 point cross my mind that zzthing and metal were scum together cos of all of the shitposting that wasn't particularly relevant but I am feeling the ikaness in his posts. sure, ika probably knows how I read him and cld dodge my meta but I go back to that post where zzthing said, "ika says, if mollie says nacho is town he is town" and that post came from a pure town mindset and this was before I even replaced in. cos what scum wld not want a lynch to go through on town!nacho when you can't kill him and nacho was pretty close to getting lynched. it didn't seem to come from a "hey I want to town cred for correctly reading nacho!" mindset it seemed like town trying to help town.
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4293 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:03 am

Post by ZZZX »

note saying I was busy today with studying, will post tomorrow on some info I have in mind about metal after re-reading him.
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4294 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4293, ZZZX wrote:note saying I was busy today with studying, will post tomorrow on some info I have in mind about metal after re-reading him.

you mean you read his iso
twice
?

also vote VOTE: ooba
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4295 (ISO) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by ZZZX »

Skimmed it one and a half time. Continuing the other half ATM. Its impossible to full read it imho anytime soon lol.
redacted
quadz08
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
quadz08
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4296 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:46 am

Post by quadz08 »

VOTECOUNT 7.4Alchemist (1) - Zar
Metal Sonic (1) - Alchemist
Zar (1) - Metal Sonic
Ooba (1) - Pirate Mollie

Not Voting (2) - Ooba, ZZZX

With 6 alive, it is 4 to lynch.

Deadline is 5/6 at 6 PM Eastern, which is in (expired on 2015-05-04 18:00:00).
Current Avatar: Kronk. Duh.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4297 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:32 am

Post by pirate mollie »

okay this where I am at

I isoed empire and reread zarella's and this is what I have come up with

empire's iso looked really strong, the 1 thing that bugged me was that he left the game w/o leaving a trail but when I reread zar's I can see where he was still in the game and giving zar his reads as the game progressed. with that in mind and reading a town flipped grey's iso I can see a very natural progression of flow of thought and development of reads as well as a set of several reachouts which seems to come from a mindset of town. I think he is naturally just a low count poster but what i am seeing is full of content. he is now for me a strong town read.
whew!
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4298 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:38 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 4297, pirate mollie wrote:okay this where I am at

empire's iso looked really strong, the 1 thing that bugged me was that he left the game w/o leaving a trail but when I reread zar's I can see where he was still in the game and giving zar his reads as the game progressed. with that in mind and reading a town flipped grey's iso I can see a very natural progression of flow of thought and development of reads as well as a set of several reachouts which seems to come from a mindset of town. I think he is naturally just a low count poster but what i am seeing is full of content. he is now for me a strong town read.

I have to agree. esp zar's today content.

the only thing i hated with zar was day 3-6 content being sub zero. but right now he is pretty good.

also i will post in depth reads for sonic tonight if i finish the post but the tl;dr i got was.... it wasnt too bright for sonic to say the least., (and neither for alchemist IF sonic flips scum)
redacted
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4299 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4298, ZZZX wrote:
In post 4297, pirate mollie wrote:okay this where I am at

I have to agree. esp zar's today content.

the only thing i hated with zar was day 3-6 content being sub zero. but right now he is pretty good.

also i will post in depth reads for sonic tonight if i finish the post but the tl;dr i got was.... it wasnt too bright for sonic to say the least., (and neither for alchemist IF sonic flips scum)

yes well in the meantime can you help me lynch ooba
whew!

Return to “Team Mafia 2015”