Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:50 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 798, Senator wrote:Imeven sure why Im trying. You all are trying to lynch from apathy.

You ignore my questions and assign negative narrarations to my actions

I don't think I ignored any questions, nor am I trying to lynch you. I'm trying to lynch eyestott but I expect that you'll be an easier lynch to achieve. And I think you're scum too so really that's ok!
In post 799, Senator wrote:Also you should have voted me instead of trying to set it up. kthbx

Ok!
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:01 am

Post by Senator »

Thats okay. Your playstyle would make it easy for you to hide as scum.
Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy.
DragonQueen
DragonQueen
Goon
DragonQueen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:11 am

Post by DragonQueen »

At least Senator is trying so why should I find him suspicious? And what he said about Scripten's meta stands true when Scripten is scum he insults players who scum read humans when he's town he's more cautious.

Then, I'm going to be blunt. I have had some meltdowns in some games and Scripten who went through my meta saw that and baited me early on. I tried to ignore it but as I said I'm willing to give as good as I get, if not better. If he was genuine he wouldn't use the same tactics that caused me to lash out, instead he did. Scriptens cases were entirely rubbish and none of the people who voted me are able to succinctly narrate is case. Lalaladucks has not answered direct questions asked.

Oh you want me to be pleasant? Sure, play the game and be pro town. I shouldn't have to ask certain players the same questions over and over again. Players should be able to explain the garbage case they are sheeping but neither you or lalaladucks can. In fact, all I see here is you taking about my aggressive play style rather then actual scum cases.

I like every player have goals in this game and people being apathetic, unable to explain reasoning, and also not doing anything. I'm sorry is this fucking SnapChat - no. This is mafia get with the program.

Oh and this idea that meta is useful only when it's convenient I already discussed and explained that, there are very few players who can fake their meta completely and so if you say meta is not applicable at all then you won't be making any arguments about it. However, you the get to use some other evidence and proof.

Word to the wise I wouldn't justify anyone's use of personal insults or what is actually bullying in a game or in RL. Point to one personal line I crossed or anti-game statement I made.

If personal attacks are considered okay by mods or this site then things go to a dark place.

Overall, Senator isn't sheeping me. He disagreed with me on Futan who has yet to return. I want to know why he thinks Futan is townish but again is Futan here to answer questions or provide reads? Nope. Is vonflare here? Nope. Are other players posting but not answering questions? Yep. How does one scum hunt? Mac also made a good point about rational madman not doing anything which needs to be addressed.

Everyone should able to give reads with explanations at this point and not the same reads they had around post #300.

DeasVail in my ISO of you, I asked a few things so please follow up. Same goes for eyestott.

Again, town shouldn't have to feel like pulling teeth because if the gentle reminder doesn't work the the conclusion has to be anti town or scum.

At this point we are going to have a no lynch.

Does town have any thoughts on that?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:33 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 801, Senator wrote:Thats okay. Your playstyle would make it easy for you to hide as scum.

You say the loveliest things. (I actually don't understand what you're trying to do here!)

Also DQ, I'm pretty sure I answered all your questions. Let me know if there is any I haven't.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:56 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 802, DragonQueen wrote:Does town have any thoughts on that?

I don't know what the vote count or the deadline is, and considering that Scripten hasn't been replaced yet along with the fact that he probably has some kind of wagon, I'm thinking it unlikely that day will end suddenly without our knowledge.
elusive
elusive
Mafia Scum
elusive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:38 am

Post by elusive »

DV, post 750?

It's tough to answer because eyestott hasn't caught up yet as stated and Creative neither, do you have any thoughts on that or what is it that you were expecting eyestott to do that he hasn't done yet?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Mac »

In post 797, Senator wrote:lets all vote Senator for magic pony reasons Your going to lynch C based on how A snd B interact. Cart before horse

Well, no, I'm not going to lynch you yet. But if I was, I'd be lynching C based on how he reacted to A and B's interactions. I also asked you a question which you haven't answered: which questions of Scripten's were cautious and benign?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:20 am

Post by Mac »

In post 802, DragonQueen wrote:At least Senator is trying so why should I find him suspicious?

What? I don't know if you're implying that trying = town or that all the scum are hiding in our lurkers. If it's the former, that's a strange viewpoint to have.

[quote="DragonQueen]Oh and this idea that meta is useful only when it's convenient I already discussed and explained that, there are very few players who can fake their meta completely and so if you say meta is not applicable at all then you won't be making any arguments about it. However, you the get to use some other evidence and proof.[/quote]

I haven't made any arguments based around meta, I was making my point that I think meta can be manipulated - I think you said you're more aggressive as town, what's to stop you being aggressive scum? But either way, I'm past it.

DragonQueen wrote:Overall, Senator isn't sheeping me. He disagreed with me on Futan who has yet to return. I want to know why he thinks Futan is townish but again is Futan here to answer questions or provide reads? Nope. Is vonflare here? Nope. Are other players posting but not answering questions? Yep. How does one scum hunt? Mac also made a good point about rational madman not doing anything which needs to be addressed.

I think he's following you on Scripten, and am still waiting for an answer to the above about why he did so.

DragonQueen wrote:At this point we are going to have a no lynch.

Does town have any thoughts on that?

We won't IMO, not without a replacement lined up and a deadline extension so they can catch up. If push came to shove and we had to compromise on a day one lynch, who would you want?
Mac
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:21 am

Post by Mac »

Quote fail. urgh
ArcAngel9
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
ArcAngel9
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:16 am

Post by ArcAngel9 »

am sorry, I very behind with this game. I would like to be productive from this point but am not sure where to begin
I
n
a
t
i
m
e
o
f
a
n
c
i
e
n
t
g
o
d
s
w
a
r
l
o
r
d
s
a
n
d
k
i
n
g
s
a
l
a
n
d
i
n
t
u
r
m
o
i
l
c
r
i
e
d
o
u
t
f
o
r
a
h
e
r
o
S
h
e
w
a
s
X
e
n
a
a
m
i
g
h
t
y
p
r
i
n
c
e
s
s
f
o
r
g
e
d
i
n
t
h
e
h
e
a
t
o
f
b
a
t
t
l
e
T
h
e
p
o
w
e
r
t
h
e
p
a
s
s
i
o
n
t
h
e
d
a
n
g
e
r
H
e
r
c
o
u
r
a
g
e
w
i
l
l
c
h
a
n
g
e
t
h
e
w
o
r
l
d
-
Xena Warrior Princess, Coming Soon!!
Randomnamechange
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Randomnamechange
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Randomnamechange »

DQ/DV/Senator for best scumteam 2015
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:25 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 805, elusive wrote:DV, post 750?

It's tough to answer because eyestott hasn't caught up yet as stated and Creative neither, do you have any thoughts on that or what is it that you were expecting eyestott to do that he hasn't done yet?

774 is where I believe I covered your questions. And I don't think it's all that tough. Creative was likely town before and is probably still town now. And what I was looking for from eyestott was some sort of follow-up on his random read, which I think I mentioned in my post.
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Creative »

Senator

In post 793, Creative wrote:
Senator

Spoiler:
In post 551, Senator wrote:So Scripty seems town.
Rando will get picked over later but hes being kinda flaccid
DQ is interesting. I kind of flipflop on them, but overall town.
Lala seems better the further I read
My experience with death is hellaold, but Im leaning slightly scumy.
Vonflare took the wind out of ika's sails
Creative is a thing. without more looking Im reserving judgement.
Desa Im also flopyflipping around. But town lean.
PM is meh. I can swear I read something somewhere regarding her. Slight town.
mac reads straightforward and thus town
Futan I actually forget is in the game until he posts. thats bad.

page15 Im on.

Here you post a read list.

Spoiler:
In post 598, Senator wrote:I don;t like Ducky's moving around Creative.

Makes this wierd post, does this mean you think Lala is being scummy doing that? you don´t like that because you think i'm scummy?

Spoiler:
In post 682, Senator wrote:Let's see

Not a fan of the early Horse jokes, and since I use mafia white the cyan is hard to see Rather, pisskop uses mafia white. I use cool black.
My god, half the ISO is trash fluff; the kind I see a certain kind of scum make. I can't.

Kinda scummy through its obfuscation. They even talk about how boring it can be to be scum and have to play. Good motivation to do . . . that. I'd be happier vigging it than lynching it, but I'd not shy away from voting it.

Pedit:

I don't know Futan, but except for their long absence I rather like them.

Who is kinda scummy? what is the ofuscation posts? Who are they?
Are you trying to claim Vigi?

Spoiler:
In post 710, Senator wrote:
In post 709, pisskop wrote:
vote: Scripten

This

vote: Scripten

So, what changed from to this? you had him as town before.

------
So is where you explain your vote is on me? Let me know if that's all the reason to it.

Spoiler:
In post 797, Senator wrote:lets all vote Senator for magic pony reasons Your going to lynch C based on how A snd B interact. Cart before horse

There is a difference between lynching C based on how A and B interact, and lynching C because of how he reacted to A and B interaction.
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Creative »

VOTE: senator

Adress my points or burn.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 795, Mac wrote:Can you explain which questions in particular of Scripten's were too cautious? You went from townreading Scripten to just cheerleading DQ's read on him without really getting involved in the back and forth whatsoever.

Oh, just pick most of his quotes where he asks a question.

In post 359, Scripten wrote:
In post 357, Randomnamechange wrote:
i'm scumreading dq for scumreading me and vonflare on the basis vonflare defended me.I doslike circular logic.

How closely would you say you are reading the game?

Yeah...no. You voting me for bullshit reasoning isn't going to make me contribute, it's just going to make me annoyed at the game. Why are you voting me, when I am answering questions etc. Over people who are solely proddodging?

Would you contribute if I asked really nicely? Right now, your active lurking feels scummier than prawn's total absence/prodging.

In post 705, Scripten wrote:
Pisskop/Senator:
So your current thought is the scumteam is me, Lalaladucks, and Random? Or are you reading each player independently?

Also, can you explain what changed between and now? is directly contradictory to it and regards the same content, so I'm curious. Lastly, what's your specific read on Vonflare?

Eyestott:
Who are your current top scumreads? What happened with your reads on Creative and Lalaladucks? You said you aren't scumreading DV for his point; does that mean you're scumreading him for other things?

They feel cautious.

In post 803, DeasVail wrote:
In post 801, Senator wrote:Thats okay. Your playstyle would make it easy for you to hide as scum.

You say the loveliest things. (I actually don't understand what you're trying to do here!)

Also DQ, I'm pretty sure I answered all your questions. Let me know if there is any I haven't.

You're eloquette. And I imagine would be hard to root out as scum.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 813, Creative wrote:VOTE: senator

Also you can get bent.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:26 pm

Post by Senator »

But my apologies. I keep screwing that up. Its hard for me :|

Spoiler: posts
In post 815, pisskop wrote:
In post 813, Creative wrote:VOTE: senator

Also you can get bent.

In post 814, pisskop wrote:
In post 795, Mac wrote:Can you explain which questions in particular of Scripten's were too cautious? You went from townreading Scripten to just cheerleading DQ's read on him without really getting involved in the back and forth whatsoever.

Oh, just pick most of his quotes where he asks a question.

In post 359, Scripten wrote:
i'm scumreading dq for scumreading me and vonflare on the basis vonflare defended me.I doslike circular logic.

How closely would you say you are reading the game?

Yeah...no. You voting me for bullshit reasoning isn't going to make me contribute, it's just going to make me annoyed at the game. Why are you voting me, when I am answering questions etc. Over people who are solely proddodging?

Would you contribute if I asked really nicely? Right now, your active lurking feels scummier than prawn's total absence/prodging.

In post 705, Scripten wrote:
Pisskop/Senator:
So your current thought is the scumteam is me, Lalaladucks, and Random? Or are you reading each player independently?

Also, can you explain what changed between and now? is directly contradictory to it and regards the same content, so I'm curious. Lastly, what's your specific read on Vonflare?

Eyestott:
Who are your current top scumreads? What happened with your reads on Creative and Lalaladucks? You said you aren't scumreading DV for his point; does that mean you're scumreading him for other things?

They feel cautious.

In post 803, DeasVail wrote:

You're eloquette. And I imagine would be hard to root out as scum.
Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy.
DragonQueen
DragonQueen
Goon
DragonQueen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by DragonQueen »

In post 809, ArcAngel9 wrote:am sorry, I very behind with this game. I would like to be productive from this point but am not sure where to begin

Do you know any of the players in the player list well enough to ISO them and make a read based on meta?

Can you ISO random and see what you think about his slot?

Random, what happened to your scum read on vonflare?
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by vonflare »

VOTE: random

Too all-over-the-place, plus all the other stupid I've said.
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
vonflare
vonflare
doot
vonflare
doot
doot

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by vonflare »

**** wow stupid = stuff.

Autocorrect fail
THIS POST IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
Creative
Creative
Goon
Creative
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Creative »

Hey Vonflare, what do you think if i tell you that if random flip as town i will get you killed tomorrow, what do you think about it?
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Hey guys, I'm back! :mrgreen:

Agh, soooo many posts. Guess I'll go through from where I left off.

In post 692, DragonQueen wrote:
Lalaladucks,

You've pointedly ignored the following:

How does your read of lean town green become red within one Scripten post? What is your reasoning and explanation?

It seems you've ignored that my townlean read of you didn't become red at all. It became purple, which is null.
I'm befuddled by you pushing this so hard, when you didn't seem to read my posts that closely at all. How could you think it was red? :?

Scripten v. DragonQueen was abysmal :facepalm:
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:16 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 693, DragonQueen wrote:
The only scum game I have, I blend in and do kind of what Lalaladucks is doing which is sheep other players and be pleasant without much content. That is my scum meta and if you look carefully through my (elusive) ISO you can actually follow it yourself.

So you scumread me because I match
your
scum meta?
Hmm. Does not seem legit.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 698, DeasVail wrote:
In post 696, eyestott wrote:However, I don't like that this is DeasVails only point against me that has made me his top scumread. I don't even think that hammering with no explanation is more pro-town than hammering without.

It's not about what's pro-town. Scum can be very pro-town.

I don't think my original point stands because of what Scripten pointed out, but I do have a scumread on eye. There is something which I'll explain tomorrow when I have more time, but I don't like his post tonight. I guess the TL;DR of it is that he's spending a whole lot of his time ~reacting~ to my suspicion of him rather than doing something else, and the way he says that I only have one reason for scumreading him (which is false as I've alluded to something concerning that I haven't yet stated, not that it even matters anyway) and tries to encourage others not to scumread him for what was stated as my reason feels like scum trying to play the victim. It feels like he cares way too much about a single vote on him (which I think is more likely from scum) and this is not really being used to work out my alignment. He's acting like he might be suspicious of me but not actually going anywhere with it, the focus seems to be on trying to look town. And that was longer than I expected it to be and I don't know how much sense it made so good night.

I agree that eyestott is acting reactively rather than proactively, and it piques my interest. A single vote usually wouldn't be cause for concern and eyestott did behave a little defensively imo.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:36 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 701, Espeonage wrote:
In post 699, Randomnamechange wrote:
@mod lalala is voting dq

Two days to go, pick your sides people.