Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:05 am

Post by Garmr »

@RC

can I use you for a tool for a sec.

Make blue blooded answer my question of how he knew the kill order which was mafia kills and which was vigs.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1048, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 1023, RadiantCowbells wrote:
BBT, how do you feel about day 1 vs where we are now?

I'm not sure what you're asking?

I feel it would be fairly bad (read: stupid) play from me, as scum, to leave you alive in LyLo after you've been gunning for me all game. Like, of all the people I could keep alive for LyLo, why would I bring you?

Is there anything else referring to D1? I've assumed you're referring to the whole me vs you thing, if not, direct me.

You were hunting for power roles and concluded that rc was vanilla or figured out that she was bulletproof. You were killing for your team mates and not for yourself, You didn't want the night kills to connect to you. When you did kill for yourself you killed peace bringer who's smart enough to realize you are scum for now. There's plenty of reasons.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:39 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Well, I did nestle a BP into an earlier claim because I was concerned that a vig would claim with a shot on me.

Link the posts where you think BBT revealed knowledge of who shot who.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1052, RadiantCowbells wrote:Well, I did nestle a BP into an earlier claim because I was concerned that a vig would claim with a shot on me.

Link the posts where you think BBT revealed knowledge of who shot who.

This has been said a thousand time you can even find this information in my iso grr but fine.

In post 927, Garmr wrote:Have to ask you a question based on this serious of posts.

In post 798, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 797, Scripten wrote:
Could you please? With Slandaar flipping town, I'm pretty happy to sheep his logic from yesterday. Not only that, but the Slandaar NK makes a decent amount of sense for a scum trying to play toward a fake post restriction or just weird playstyle mode.

What makes you think scum killed Slandaar?

In post 799, Scripten wrote:
In post 798, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 797, Scripten wrote:
Could you please? With Slandaar flipping town, I'm pretty happy to sheep his logic from yesterday. Not only that, but the Slandaar NK makes a decent amount of sense for a scum trying to play toward a fake post restriction or just weird playstyle mode.

What makes you think scum killed Slandaar?

Either scum or a SK makes the most sense to me. Why would a town vig shoot Slandaar?

In post 800, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why would a SK kill Slandaar?

Why on day 2 did you think that Slandaar wasn't killed by scum aka mafia I was complementing not bringing this up in case you were a town vig but then I thought to myself. "If he was a town vig and his fiercely scum reading me he would of shot me and not massive and wouldn't of shoot slandaar since you said he could be town."

Basically that whole Convo Hints that you have knowledge about the kills since standard mafia usually has the mafia kill first. Why did you jump at the mention at why a sk would kill slaandar and ignore why would scum kill slandaar?

I am pretty curious?

Since we know the shots came from a vig this shows

his interest to sk hunt/ He also slipped that mafia had actual no motive to kill slandaar how could you miss this when I been talking about it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:59 am

Post by Garmr »

He's even got some association tell with massive

In post 168, massive wrote:
Part of me wants to vote for BBT. He and I have never been the same alignment, so that alone probably makes him scum, and I don't hate the idea of sheeping RC.

But then part of me just wants to stick it out on Garmr. Given the interaction between BBT and RC, given the opportunity to dig in and maybe figure out alignment on either of them, why go for the easy third-party vote on Wanderer? Do you think BBT and RC are both town? Or are you protecting one of them?

He shows that BBt might be a scum read but never does he actually pursue it. Makes the classic we never been the same alignment before but is now tell.

In post 179, massive wrote:
In post 171, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:That's right. It's strange for you to come out the gate at me though, given you know how I feel about you. This feels different and I'm not sure what to make of it atm. I wish you posted more, it takes me so long to work you out.

I blanket-trusted you based on flavor in our neighborhood in GOTG2 and it didn't pay off. I'm not interested in how you feel about me, not right now anyways. And I think someone has already pointed out that there are plenty of egos / vocal players. I don't think the town needs me to lead them.

Not yet anyways.

In post 172, Garmr wrote:So the question to you massive is why should I vote a town read/null read over a scum read???????

You haven't said how you read BBT s
o why would I assume this is even true?

Look how Worked up his getting over me having suspicion on BBT Yet BBT is one of his scum reads.

In post 318, massive wrote:
In post 299, RadiantCowbells wrote:
Explain to me why this isn't caught scum backpedalling from an indefensible position.

Well, you seem convinced.

If I were as smart as you and I was convinced about something, I'd immediately reconsider it.

This right here is the real reason that removing the quote information is bad. Personal attack with no context / no reference. I think there must be a tactical reason you do this, since people have already pointed out how easy it is to NOT do this. I also know it's not alignment-indicative. Is it to make it difficult to ISO you? Is it to force people to read you in-context?

In post 317, Scripten wrote:
Massive:
Since Garmr is on V/LA, do you think you'll be using that time to hunt scum elsewhere? After all, you can't really get any more information out of him until he comes back.

You know, I just might! Stay tuned!

I want to go back and look at RC / BBT ("caught for the wrong reasons" I remember standing out to me) and bji / Slandaar, but it will probably require me to wake up a little more.

Still goes for BBT even through his chainsawing for him by voting me for having some suspicion on BBT

In post 785, massive wrote:
unvote

That was pretty thoughtful and pretty town. Not exactly sure why you pick one of the lurkers over BBT to vote on, maybe you could expound on that?

Calsl people out for not voting BBT yet doesn't vote BBT himself.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 7:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 310, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

Need to see more from quite a few people actually;
Unlynchable, massive,
Mofo, Slandaar, and PB. Too many people not doing anything.

In post 470, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I need to read this again thoroughly but I'm really disliking Pisskop this game.

This is the second time (first time with me and RC) that he has sat on the sidelines poking someone with a stick. He is seriously hard defending/buddying RC and it feels all kinds of wrong.

I want to see more from pacman. Pet peeve is when people promise content and it never comes. Also need more from Slandaar, Mofo, Unlynchable and massive. I would bet on there being at least one scum in the lurky people.

Scripten is town. Wanderer is town. BJI is town. Garmr is probably town. As much as I hate to say it RC is also probably town as well.

Scum pool is narrowing.

In post 743, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Pisskop if you're town I'm probably going to avoid playing with you in the future.

That's exquisite timing you have there Unlynchable.

Massive is there a reason you're not contributing anything?

Slandaar I don't get the Wanderer scum read at all.

In post 171, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 168, massive wrote:Part of me wants to vote for BBT. He and I have never been the same alignment, so that alone probably makes him scum, and I don't hate the idea of sheeping RC.

But then part of me just wants to stick it out on Garmr. Given the interaction between BBT and RC, given the opportunity to dig in and maybe figure out alignment on either of them, why go for the easy third-party vote on Wanderer? Do you think BBT and RC are both town? Or are you protecting one of them?

That's right. It's strange for you to come out the gate at me though, given you know how I feel about you. This feels different and I'm not sure what to make of it atm. I wish you posted more, it takes me so long to work you out.

In post 169, Unvotable wrote:What if Wanderer-nl is an alt who is keeping the idea of a no lynch in our subconscious minds and selectively plays games only as scum? I think this is worth exploration

Slandaar still needs to be lynched

Wow, you do actually post words? This is a significant progression in your gameplay. Well done.

As for the actual post, it makes no sense.

Just notice how he addresses these two at the same time every time one is mentioned he talks to another one. He defend unlynchable saying his a easy lynch. Yet latter he says it will be ok if unlynchable is lynched yet never pressures one of them.

Just Iso massive when ever massive is mentioned unlynchable is not far behind. (when both alive)

Scum this game have been so fucking sloppy it's obvious now after a couple of flips.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 7:23 am

Post by Garmr »

Should be obvious by now who's town and who's scum.

If your still doubting make BlueWaffle give you a case on me that isn't him crying about my fake cop. He isn't competent enough as scum to make a fake logical case on me or even disprove any one of my points. The best he can do is ignore everything I say and try to win you over by being a submissive little kitten to you kinda laughable really.

So want to put Bluewaffle in a bag with a heavy stone and drop him into the river.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 11:58 am

To be honest I was pretty set on this going into today, yesterday, and every day of the game, but I wanted to see if BBT had anything more to say.

VOTE: BBT

That's hammer, folks.

I've been pretty set on a BBT lynch based on the "scum caught for wrong reasons" and the whole OMG you think I'm rattled cuz you caught me as scum from D1.

Hope it's right!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 12:01 pm

The other huge thing is I can't see why Scum!Roleblocker Garmr would stick his neck out like that in a game with a known other killing role while he wasn't under any pressure.
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by kelbris »

Well, that's the game.

vote count
garmr (1): BlueBloodedToffee
BBT (2): Garmr, RadiantCowbells (LYNCHED)
radiantcowbells (0):

with 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.

BlueBloodedToffee, Mafia Roleblocker, was lynched day 5.

TOWN WINS!!!

Feel free to communicate in-thread about the game, any misgivings you have with me, the setup or other players in the game, feel free to share.
Last edited by kelbris on Fri May 01, 2015 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:54 pm

Post by pisskop »

\o/

Yay! We did it :D Or you did, gramr and RC.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by pisskop »

So I suppose I should apologize to those who feel hurt. I was frustrated and it was bad to self hammer. Maybe.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by bji »

It was bad. But apology accepted.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:03 pm

Post by bji »

Kelbris, can we get the mafia thread link for this game please?
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:05 pm

Post by bji »

Very good town play one the last 2 days. Before that, maybe not so much. Except for PB hitting Massive, that was nice.
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

Garmr honestly regardless of the result and your important part in it, it was a dick move to fake that claim and you need to not do that again as town.
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
kelbris
kelbris
Goon
kelbris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by kelbris »

sure, the dead thread (for those still alive) is here and the mafia thread is here.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1065, evilpacman18 wrote:Garmr honestly regardless of the result and your important part in it, it was a dick move to fake that claim and you need to not do that again as town.

Don't plan to only wanted to try it once.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also surviving is my forte. I didn't feel like I would get lynched after the fake cop claim.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by bji »

@BBT: You had a tough row to hoe there at the end. I think you played well but the deck was stacked against you. Good game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1065, evilpacman18 wrote:Garmr honestly regardless of the result and your important part in it, it was a dick move to fake that claim and you need to not do that again as town.

It did some good results and made bbt slip his game from day 2 onwards it also gave me tons of town cred with the more experienced players which if the scum was from this era or couldn't think critically which I was banking on. Would not see what was coming. I guess it's the benefit of being on site during a meta shift aka new players in old players out.

It also got rid of two of the people bbt had under his control wanderer/(scriptian to a lesser extent) . I think if any of those two players reached lylo with BBT. From the start of day 2 a lot of my moves were calculated. Through wanderer had massive/unlychable pegged and I could of worked with her on it but I also saw her being the death of me as well.

Morally it was a bad move and I won't do that again for that reason.

The reason I wanted bbt gone before unlynchable was because I saw unlynchable as obvious day 4 mafia and was most likely a goon by his actions. BBT was more likely to flip a power role.

It also gives the newer players experience to think in a whole new way other than black and white.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

Is it bad that I was extremely happy that bji was the night kill and it probably helped town out that he was at that point.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 5:52 pm

Post by bji »

In post 1071, Garmr wrote:Is it bad that I was extremely happy that bji was the night kill and it probably helped town out that he was at that point.

I think it would have helped more if you had been NK'd, but in the end, the game was won, mostly because PB hit massive and then made a good call against Unlynchable. Really, PB was the MVP of this game.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by massive »

RC's a lot more dangerous when she has no one to convince but herself. Gotta keep that in mind
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Fri May 01, 2015 6:10 pm

I'm going to be totally honest

there was literally a 0% chance of me not lynching bbt today.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”