Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5912 (isolation #200) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 3:58 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Marquis wrote:Quick comment here is that I'm seeing a distinct difference in Cheet's activity between here and here, and I think iirc his lurking around the time of when the wagon shifted to Aero is more indicative of a partner not knowing how to come in and approach the situation than uninvested town. There was a lot going on there to have genuine town opinions on. He's not completely inactive sitewide as far as I know.
Or it could be that I have final projects, assignments, exams and team mafia right now. Not to mention that drawn on arrival was the game I cared about the most when it was currently happening.
Not that I haven't already said most of this in thread. -.-
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5915 (isolation #201) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Cheetory6 wrote:Can't really defend my state of mind all that much, but I just want to make it clear that a large part of the reason that I was upset was because my case on TSO was mainly based around his weird swing on ABR and some sketchiness with his explanations as to exactly what he was thinking on D3 and it felt like at the time TSO was trying to redirect attention in a way to discredit my case on him and that nobody was listening to what I was saying as a result of a manipulation by him and because I wasn't doing a good job of conveying how I was feeling at the time. I was also really convinced that him manipulating the argument like that was coming from a scumPOV.

It makes more sense to me now that he may have just felt like he'd properly addressed what I was saying given that I couldn't figure out an exact scum-motivation for why he would suddenly be okay with an ABR lynch. I also just kind of felt like the calm manner with which he was dealing with me being angry just seemed out of character for what I'd read in the scumgames I'd skimmed. So I'm trying to reread him without biasing myself just on those interactions and I feel like he's closer to a nullread at the moment where I just don't know how I feel about him/I just don't feel very confident at all on any kind of read on him.

As for my FA vote, I don't think it's fair of you/others to frame my vote on its own. Anyone reading my ISO can tell that he was my second strongest scumread before I voted for him and I obviously just liked the argument that TSO was making at the time for him being scum. I've been wrong a lot this game. I don't really understand why that necessarily makes me scummy.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #5916 (isolation #202) » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Seriously if you want to push that shitty angle on me right now, be my guest.
I think it's pretty shitty to take advantage of me being in a bad mood at the time. You're probably scum just trying to get me lynched, but it still really frustrates me that you're grabbing a case from someone who's not even here anymore, holding it in the air like "oooo man look what I found gotcha" and then not even pretending to make the effort to look at how I responded to it. -.-
Can we just get this game over with?
If Ozgin is town then I'm at a point where I just want to lose and be done with this.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6048 (isolation #203) » Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:58 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Don't know why there's so many new pages.
Not finding out tonight.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6142 (isolation #204) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:42 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Yeah nah. There's no way someone is waiting until now to counterclaim vig. If Ozgin doesn't flip as some kind of neighbor then GC is next to hang IMO.

Ozgin wrote:Cheetory - Scummy. AtE, lousy posts, and a pattern of lurk/AtE bullshit/lurk/AtE bullshit etc.
Yeah just hang already. I'm tired of you misrepping me and calling me shit for no reason.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6143 (isolation #205) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

If Ozgin is town then this is seriously the worst fucking town.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6145 (isolation #206) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:46 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Stop making me paranoid. q.q
I'll actually be so sad if you're scum and he's town.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6147 (isolation #207) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6162 (isolation #208) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Okay whatever. If you're town, feel bad about the fact that you didn't claim until now, but there's no fucking way I'm risking lolscumcounterclaiming vig.
TSO is a cheeky fucking bastard, but he's probably telling the truth over someone who supposedly let a vigclaim sit for a day/wouldn't try to shoot TSO last night cycle. Sorry if I'm wrong here, but I don't really think I am.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6164 (isolation #209) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Plus there's the added bonus of probably having GC as either confscum or conftown.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6167 (isolation #210) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Jesus.
Are you actually town? :/
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6177 (isolation #211) » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:23 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'll believe this is scumlynch when I see the flip.
I kind of feel like Ozgin is fucking with us and I don't really think scum would selfhammer like that. :/
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6229 (isolation #212) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Holy shit I hate you TSO.
I felt some kind of relief once ozgin flipped, but he was still fucking with me the whole time. q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6232 (isolation #213) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:39 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

What even is that gif?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6236 (isolation #214) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

"I'm leaning Kitz is dumbtown but I would still lynch her"
:neutral:
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6242 (isolation #215) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:48 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

yeahnah.
VOTE: Marquis
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6249 (isolation #216) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I feel like that excuse makes me like my vote even more.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6253 (isolation #217) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:58 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

If it's 3v4 it's probably game over.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6259 (isolation #218) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Marquis wrote:cheetory whenever you have trouble understanding my posts just try parsing them abnormally as you read. actual tip
I don't even know what you're trying to say here and I'm still just being irked by me responding to you last day cycle and you ignoring me >:c
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6263 (isolation #219) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:16 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Are you going to just keep ignoring what I'm saying?
Is that the strategy now?
Because if so I can just votepark and call it a day. Odds of you being scum here feel pretty good and the ugly way you've chosen to engage me over and over again just feels terrible.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6264 (isolation #220) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, I feel like you don't really care what my alignment is. There hasn't been any effort to try and sort me and the continual fall-back/default to a scumread on me just feels like it's coming from scum continually trying and failing to push suspicion on me.
I responded to what you said last cycle and you ignored me. Now you're trying a whole new angle which makes me feel like you saw my response to yesterday's bullshit about meta and decided that was a bad angle.
Your opening this cycle was cheeky as fuck. Everything you've said about Kitz today is hedgey and inconsistent. I feel like the unvote right now was sheepy as fuck in a selfconscious way.

I also don't really think Kitz is scum and trying to read too hard into House's bullshit is going to lead to messy results.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6265 (isolation #221) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Pisskop link to Kitz isn't bad but like.. I just don't really feel like Kitz is scum. :/
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6272 (isolation #222) » Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:33 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

VLA
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6387 (isolation #223) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:08 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Marquis wrote:
Klingon wrote:(Actually I do have him and TSO at leaning scum, along with FA_Q2 and the House slot.)
pisskop wrote:Can you lay down your reasons for all four of these slots?

The above mentions avoid direct interaction with FA_Q2 and all lightly defend him, without ever committing to or giving a read on FA_Q2 despite those defenses.
What bothers me about this is that it implicitly should also cause Marquis to point the finger at Ozgin/House as well as FA, but he doesn't include that in his analysis which makes me feel like he was selectively focusing on FA rather than legitimately trying to sort through things.

I feel slightly less sure about this push because it feels urgent in a way that doesn't really necessarily make sense in the context of the votes at the time though. There's only 1-2 vote-wagons and nothing that should be promoting Marquis to push a case really hard as scum entering into the game. It could just be that scumMarquis would want to make a big splash on entry to get towncred? Meh.

Marquis wrote:an early vt claim too.

that makes me lean a bit back in the opposite direction but am i right to?
This looks fake to me :/

Aeronaut voting for Marquis is a little weird. It's sheeping off of dragon's switch onto him, which makes me feel like it's plausible that it could be bussing.
Marquis wrote:is this a variation on the "honestly" tell because it sure looks like it. there was no need to justify voting me like that, since out of context you could say i'm objectively scummy

i'd say the fa_q2 case is still good and if anything's opportunistic it's certain people taking advantage of my insecurity to jump on my wagon
Actually yeah, Marquis choosing to only address Aeronaut's vote here and not Dragon's makes this look a lot like it could be bussing IMO.

Marquis wrote:why did fa_q2 even claim vt in the first place like ew
You said you liked him claiming VT early before though? Why the change of heart?
NVM caught this later in the ISO that he was referring to the wording of VT and not the claim itself.

Marquis wrote:
leanscum. none of these are particularly strong, but this is more of a PoE lynchpool

Aeronaut (opportunistic)
dragonspawn (shallow and unhelpful)
FA_Q2 (the pisskop associative case still stands. earlier i was having second thoughts due to his vt claim, but i've realized this lynch definitely needs to happen unless he gives a great answer as to why he claimed the way he did)
I don't like that dragon is on here when he hasn't really been trying to engage him or question him. I especially don't like that he's lower on this list than Aero given the comparative engagement.

His reads switch really often and quickly, but there really isn't much mention of either Ozgin or Aeronaut in many of these switches. Aeronaut not being mentioned when he goes into how his reads are adjusting and moving around just feels kind of slimy to me.

Tinfoilhatme feels like Marquis forcing people to claim may have been him trying to take advantage of the TSOsituation to get a massclaim out? Maybe? Heh.
I really dislike that Marquis keeps calling himself obvtown, but that's probably realistically null and more just annoying q.q

Marquis wrote:right now i'm thinking aero is the red herring distracting from my own red herring-ness. this wagon was too easy. but tso's going to get my mislynch if i don't kiss his ass here, and i still kinda think shinobi's town.

dragon, cheetory, kitz and maybe maybe aero - all scum?
Ew ew ew ew ew.
No. Okay. I'm almost positive that Marquis's weirdshifts on Aero and him saying stuff like this is trying to softdefend him while sitting on a vote on him. It looks so fucking slimy to me. :/

Marquis wrote:aero if you're town pls drop it and restate your reads as of this page
"Hey aero lemme help u out of this hole bud.."

Then on D6, Marquis was trying superrrr hard to get TSO lynched. Like holy shit, was this a desperate endgame gambit or something? I don't want to quotewall, but people should ISO Marquis and look at his stake in the OzginVTSO situation.

Started this ISOdive feeling okay about scumMarquis based on interactions today and POE but I'm feeling pretty damn good about this vote now.
People should get on board this.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6388 (isolation #224) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like, look at TSOVOzgin and realize that Marquis voted for TSO so many times and even GC once but never Ozgin and then tell me that Marquis is town still.
There's no fucking way he's town.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6389 (isolation #225) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

There's also all of the bullshit he's been spouting today, flipping me from scum to town the moment I start getting engaged again.
His fucking weird hedgey read on Kitz.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6390 (isolation #226) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm gonna take a look at Kitz/Dragon/Shinobi tonight.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6393 (isolation #227) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:25 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

How will looking at you in DoA help me tell whether you're groupscum or not?
Did you and Aero even interact at all that game?

Marquis wrote:also i don't bus as scum especially since i was about to be lynched. i'm a team player, switching to aero there and how i did would just be a path to a loss/significantly more mislynches needed to win
I'll check to see how this looks in the context of notISO shortly, but my kneejerk reaction is that this summary of how you prefer to play scum pretty accurately describes how you interacted with Ozgin last cycle and that it seems plausible that Aero's interactions with you may have looked so bad to you that you felt like you had no choice but to vote him or else look awkward for interacting around them.

Marquis wrote:well yeah

it was a case on fa

i quoted the things that mentioned fa and only commented on fa even if other mentions were quoted with it
I guess it just irks me that you never suspected Ozgin or tried to push him despite finding this suspicious with FA but not wrt him.
Like, it just bothers me that I'm almost positive there was no point in your ISO in which you tried to push him.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6395 (isolation #228) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

But why wouldn't you just adopt the exact opposite strategy here as scum to claim exactly what you're claiming now wrt Aero?
Seriously, the way you described how you interacted with Aero in DoA hardcore reminds me of what I saw in your ISO wrt Ozgin.
:/
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6402 (isolation #229) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Marquis wrote:i think you fail to understand that this is a compulsion as scum that's hard for me to overcome and nearly impossible here comsidering my earlier feelings toward this game
Can you explain this a little more clearly?

Marquis wrote:in fact if it weren't for how lately i'm pretty sure i have a significantly better grip on what your towngame's like, i'd be surprised that i haven't flipped back and thought you were scum for attacking me again like this. but i've seen you as town and i'm confident enough that you're both town here and worth trying to change your read on me.
Ok.. but since when do you have any experience with my scumgame? How can you say with this level of confidence that I'm town and you're not townreading me for null things? That doesn't make any sense to me -.-

dragon wrote:cheetory said you were townreading him and did an about face to scum reading him. Would you characterize this as accurate?
Hi dragon. You flipped it. He was scumreading me and then about-face started townreading me.
Are you going to ignore the rest of my case here or what?
-.-

Marquis wrote:then started scumreading him when it got to that "i keep forgetting he's in the game" point, combined with knowing some of cheet's town/probtown meta involved him being active and engaged
Blehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
This is such a weak analysis of my general meta. What scumgames of mine have you looked at if any?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6404 (isolation #230) » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

It's less that I'm trying to prove you wrong and more that I don't believe that you'd townread me this strongly for metareasons when you haven't even seen my scumgames and it bothers me even more that you pushed me for coming across like someone who would lurk as scum without having even checked that. -.-
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6417 (isolation #231) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:07 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Shinobi wrote:Marquis PoE'ing me as the last scum is literal dick. I can't even argue with "PoE." Useless.
Okay.
What does it make you think of him?
And what do you think of my case on him?

Marquis wrote:like even now i'm seeing that town-and-i-know-i-am mindset i was constantly yelling at tso for not having
I thought you were on TSO's case for seeming too sure of himself/attacking people for pushing him?

Zzzzzzzzzz.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6418 (isolation #232) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 3:09 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Bleh. This game sucks.
q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6421 (isolation #233) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

ugh i like asked you to clarify because i can barely remember shit that happened a month ago in this game.
Don't give me sass >:c
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6434 (isolation #234) » Mon Apr 27, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Shinobi wrote:Kitz saying that she took no action at the time TSO wound up shooting her most likely means she's mafia, and her response leaves much to be desired
Wait what does your read on GM have to do with Kitz?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6441 (isolation #235) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:02 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Eck. I forgot this game is still a thing. :/
Kitz, GM, dragon and GC should make votes. Pls.

Marquis still makes the most sense for scum in my head. Was wavering for a bit in my confidence and I think that has a lot to do with his personality being pretty likeable, but his interactions with Ozgin/Aero just make a lot more sense to me as coming from scum/scum interactions.
It looks pretty awful to me that he ignored the possibility of scumOzgin and was instead focusing on just scumTSO/scumGC possibilities, the latter looking particularly off.

Alternatively I don't really understand either of the cases on GM or Shinobi and I don't really care enough to ISO either of them at this point. If someone wants my vote there they should convince me because I'm tired of how boring this game is and something needs to happen q.q

It'd be great if we win, but if not, I'd be happy just for this to be over so like.. can we work towards making a choice and getting this over with?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6443 (isolation #236) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:45 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Why Kitz?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6444 (isolation #237) » Wed Apr 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Just the pisskop connection?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6467 (isolation #238) » Sat May 02, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Shinobi wrote:If the Aeronaut/Shinobi vote was dead-even without Ozgin switching, why does scum!Marquis vote Aeronaut?
Because Aeronaut and Marquis had been swinging at each other all during that cycle? Why would he risk setting up back-to-back scumlynches when people look at how strange it is that he didn't vote for Aeronaut at the end of cycle there?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's something that's kind of bugging me and I kind of want to back-and-forth with someone about green crayons.
Because like.. I'm getting kind of the same vibes from him that I was from TSO, where I thought he had to be for sure confirmed via the setup and the way things are playing out, but I'm looking at things he's saying and it makes me feel like he's scum.
GC wrote:I trust GM the most out of the lot of you.
I've seen GC play as a town replacement before and basically turn the tides of a game around. This kind of resigned "meh I'll go with the flow and sheep GM" when we're getting pretty close to endgame seems like a pretty far cry from what I expect from him.

GC wrote:I don't know how to feel about dragon.

And Cheetory is in this game?

Those two can also go into the lynch pool.
Maybe I'm self-centered, but this feels super fucking lazy in a way that I don't like.
I just kind of get the impression that he's trying to make a minimal impression now that he's gotten 'conftown' thrown onto him and just kind of pushing slightly in a few directions without making any kind of effort to try and sort the game.
Given that town's had so much fucking power so far, it strikes me as plausible that GC could be a second scumneighbor for claiming shenanigans.

Like, I just don't feel like the current state of things is frantic enough for us to be on the right track. Maybe I'm just being crazy, but like, it feels like a whole load of nothing is happening with no kind of energy to push the game in one direction or the other and that makes me feel like we're currently in a state where scum is too happy with things. I'd really like to just talk about this though because I'm starting to get invested in this game again and I'm getting worried that now that we're starting to win it back we're getting lazy. :/
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As far as other people,
Marquis has all but disappeared, which makes me feel like he might be confident that people aren't going to listen to me? Maybe? q.q

Shinobi's unvote is annoying and I don't really know why he isn't trying to push anything right now, but I guess I feel somewhat good about him because of it? Like, I'm wondering if his weird reluctance to ever drop votes on anyone is more playstyle or something and I think I'm feeling like it's less likely that scum would try to detract momentum from GMwagon at a time like this.

Purely from a non-play standpoint, GM could be scum? But I have a hard time trusting just about anything that TSO has said this game. It'd be one thing if a vig had claimed to shoot GM and failed, but I get the feeling that TSO could have been bullshitting that to cause confusion. I also think her analysis on the last few pages has been pretty decent.

I feel like Kitz and Dragon are less likely to be scum just based on feels and PoE. Though, it'd be great if Kitz started saying more things and if Dragon could start making some kind of push for someone?
[basicallywhatimtryingtosayiswtfguysthereslikethreedaysleftstarttalkingpls] q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6498 (isolation #239) » Mon May 04, 2015 3:51 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Kitz wrote:I already said what I can say, and no one cares about it. :roll:
My logic and deduction is not adequate in any shape apparently.
K.
Why are you voting for GM then?
Who are you townreading and who are you scumreading and why?
Why not try to engage people?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6499 (isolation #240) » Mon May 04, 2015 4:00 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

greencrayons wrote:I'm not reading 200 pages.

That's the difference between this game and any other game I replace into.
Why wouldn't you use the same level of energy to ISOdive 3-4 players who are still alive? It just seems like there's a discrepancy in effort and this excuse just seems weird. :/
Also, could you link a game that you replaced into where you took a scumslot? If it's not too much trouble.
Also also, I'm not sure if you've answered already, but what're your thoughts on Marquis atm?

greencrayons wrote:I personally think Shin is the best vote. He just sat on the sidelines in the TSO/Oz debate, which was probably the safest place for scum. Nobody appears to agree with this, so whatev.
See, I'd agree with you if it didn't seem like Shin has been being super reserved with his vote like all game.
Like, I feel like getting him to vote someone/anyone at times has been like pulling teeth and iirc it hasn't been just during times when scum has been getting run up. It's come across as more of a playstyle thing.

greencrayons wrote:Oh yeah forgot that I read that you said you were a counterwagon on D5.

That's a pretty good trump card.
Actually, or are you kidding? :/
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6509 (isolation #241) » Mon May 04, 2015 8:22 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Kitz wrote:Claims to have attempted to neighbour a dead target, which means no claim to it.
Can you explain what this means a little more clearly? I'm not sure I understand.

Kitz wrote:T S O has no reason to lie that he did try to kill GM but failed.
Neither did ABR, and he was town. Why take the word of a SK at face value when he could have just been trying to set up that someone was trying to frame him by stopping kills or something?
Also, I feel like you're ignoring the rest of the details of what I'm asking q.q
Are you so convinced that GM is scum that nobody else in this game matters anymore?
Kitz wrote:I said no one cares about it, and see, no one even bothers to look it up.
I'm caring about it right now. Voila. Stop being self-pitying. [I know I'm being a hypocrite but whatever :P]

greencrayons wrote:There's probably a bit of "she and I did the same thing" involved, but her rapid-fire jumping back and forth between TSO-GC-Ozgin looks too un-calculated for scum.
Except there was no jump onto Ozgin at any point. That's what bugs me about it.
Will check out games tonight provided that I don't get lost in the madness of trying to pack q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6511 (isolation #242) » Mon May 04, 2015 8:46 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Kitz wrote:Quiz : What is T S O's role and his mechanic?
This is extremely important.
Okay yeah he was that weird probably visiting role, but doesn't that make it super unlikely for us to be able to understand exactly what happened that night? Like, couldn't there be a scum roleblocker? Or maybe TSO's role didn't kill people when they're at their own house and it instead only kills the people who visit them?
Like, I just don't really get how the role works and it makes me find it hard to trust the picture that TSO was trying to paint when it makes it seem like he was potentially just trying to fuck with all of us and trying to get us to eat into the paranoia. I don't think it's a bad lead, but I think there are enough people giving me bad vibes that I'm not going to trust the possibility of a confirmed non-town role's claims of their night actions potentially incriminating someone in an uncomfirmable manner.

Kitz wrote:Claims to have attempted to neighbour a dead target, which means no claim to it.
I still don't know what this means. If you could give me any clarity on this, that'd be great.

Kitz wrote:Why am I not hammered yet?
I feel like this a weird reason to PoE people. Like.. we're still at 7 people. I think there's at most two scum left, but I could see there being one left if it was something really strong. There are a lot of reasons why there probably hasn't been a hammer yet and while I'm leaning that you're not scum, that possibility is also there. So, I get the reasons for the narrowvision on goodmorning, but I'm sad/confused that you haven't even given a glance at why I've been saying Marquis is probably scum. [I'd really appreciate it if you could look at that and give me thoughts plsssss]
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6513 (isolation #243) » Mon May 04, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oh so if viking was roleblocked he couldn't leave his place?
I guess that kind of makes sense.
That's still like the least important question of all of the things I was talking about in my last post though lol.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6516 (isolation #244) » Mon May 04, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

So, is your general argument that you think GM can't be neighborizing anymore because she has to be making the kills at this point?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6517 (isolation #245) » Mon May 04, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Otherwise, what does she stand to gain by not neighborizing people? Like, I don't necessarily get it, that's all.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6519 (isolation #246) » Mon May 04, 2015 9:23 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Why skip neighborizing if it brings your claim into question? If GM could neighborize someone on whichever night it was that she didn't, I can't see a reason why she would skip it on purpose.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6522 (isolation #247) » Mon May 04, 2015 9:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oh jesus I thought it was just for a single night cycle. Having a neighborhood for an entire day cycle with someone seems way more useful. I guess it could be that as scum, she didn't want to have to deal with having to directly interact with someone and deal with the extra pressure?
Ehhhhh.
Fuck. I should probably read over GM's ISO q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6541 (isolation #248) » Tue May 05, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Just finished ghost in the shell. [it's pretty good c:]
Reading things now.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6542 (isolation #249) » Tue May 05, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Not really much to read.
I don't feel super great about Kitzwagon, but I also kind of feel like it'd be super duper awesome if gm could use a neighborize tonight and confirm that she's not last scum.
Someone tell me if no lynch is super duper dumb because that's kind of how I feel right now if a Marquis lynch isn't on the table.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6544 (isolation #250) » Tue May 05, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Can you please like talk to me instead of just guilt-tripping me? Please?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6546 (isolation #251) » Tue May 05, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTE: goodmorning
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6550 (isolation #252) » Tue May 05, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Nope.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6583 (isolation #253) » Thu May 07, 2015 3:33 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Marquis makes two posts today and everyone is like "LETS KILL 'IM".
Me talking about him all of yesterday is *handwave*.
:c
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6591 (isolation #254) » Thu May 07, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

VOTE: Marquis
Kapow!
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6592 (isolation #255) » Thu May 07, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

This game is four months old.
Eck.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6604 (isolation #256) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Marquis.
Tell me about why Shinobi is scum.
Or why Kitz is town.
Or something.

Or people can start voting you.
Progress in one direction or another would be awesome.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6607 (isolation #257) » Mon May 11, 2015 5:35 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Marquis wrote:kitz town because genuine in a way that's hard AND not surface-beneficial to fake as scum
Can you pull specific quotes that you feel best exemplify this sort of thing?

Marquis wrote:that leaves shinobi through PoE and i'm still seeing the same mad-at-lack-of-case-thing in him a tso
Do you think this sort of thing is a universal scumtell? What do you think of when he was a counterwagon to Ozgin?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6640 (isolation #258) » Tue May 12, 2015 5:15 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm here.
Catching up on what little there is to catch up on.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6641 (isolation #259) » Tue May 12, 2015 5:42 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Okay, seriously? The apathy in this game is realllll. q.q
We have like 36 hours left and there's no momentum anywhereeeeee.

I feel like my read on Marquis is drifting closer to null and it's making me sad because I don't feel strong about literally anything anymore. I've been feeling pretty decent about his posting on the last few pages, but I can't tell if it's just because he's really good at faking tone as scum or not and I'm really scared that I'm letting myself lose that read just because I'm feeling apathetic. I have some big tinfoilhat theories on why he might be scum that I know are a little bit ridiculous, but I still feel like the way he handled the Ozgin claim/situation was pretty scummy. I'm getting really paranoid about Kitz and GC both saying they'll sheep people and just how quiet they've both been this cycle.

Like idfk. I feel like I'm the only person trying to actually find scum right now other than maybe Shinobi and I have no idea where his head's at in general right now. It's making it hard to give a shit. I need someone to like.. throw shit at me or talk with me about things. I really don't want to like reread, but I feel like I might get motivated to if someone starts giving a shit about something and tells me to read about it.

@Kitz
, it'd be great if we could not play the game of "CHEETORY DECIDES THE FATE OF EVERYTHING". :igmeou:
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6643 (isolation #260) » Tue May 12, 2015 5:49 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

This is like the least helpful kind of thing you could be doing right now. q.q
Like.
Fuck. I don't know.
How about instead of making me upset at the idea of you potentially being cheeky scum messing with me you like comment on me or Shinobi or Kitz or literally anything else?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6644 (isolation #261) » Tue May 12, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Like.. if you're genuinely trying to convince me to change my vote, this is a bad way of doing it. -.-
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6667 (isolation #262) » Wed May 13, 2015 8:06 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Really busy with move-out stuff today.
Will be back 2-3 hours before deadline at the latest.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6705 (isolation #263) » Wed May 13, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm kind of here.
My one friend is over and we're doing hangouts.
I'll definitely be able to talk and say things in the last two hours or so.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6713 (isolation #264) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Honestly I'm just in such a bad mood for mafia right now.
:/
This is a really terrible night for this cycle to be ending.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6714 (isolation #265) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Marquis, tell me what I'm supposed to be looking for that makes scumShinobi so likely?
Paraphrase or something idfk.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6715 (isolation #266) » Wed May 13, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm gonna deadline vote Kitz if nothing changes in the next hour.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6740 (isolation #267) » Wed May 13, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I really hope this is over. q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6744 (isolation #268) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Oh my fucking God I've never flailed harder as scum in a game of mafia ever in my entire fucking life.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6747 (isolation #269) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:28 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

It's okay.
I thought you played really well fwiw.
Like, most of the town at the end of this game played really well.
It's just shitty that so many people fucked this town over and almost none of them were scum.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6749 (isolation #270) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

My mind is blown too.
I didn't know who traitor was.
This whole time.
I'm fucking dumb.

My hardpush on TSO was because I rolecopped him.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6750 (isolation #271) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

The only person I knew for sure was town this cycle was Shinobi.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6758 (isolation #272) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:43 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

A lot of shit town play led up to this endgame.
I wouldn't take it too personally.

P-Edit: TBF, both the modkills this game took away easy mislynches.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6760 (isolation #273) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

elusive was modkilled for talking about ongoing games if I'm not mistaken?
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6762 (isolation #274) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I think NJ was gonna get lynched.
By endgame he would have been dead unless he started playing different IMO.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6768 (isolation #275) » Wed May 13, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

FWIW I think you played really well when you were alive silver.
Like. I'm actually still shocked that you were scum because I was constantly trying to work my way around the fact that I thought you were obvtown. q.q
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6777 (isolation #276) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:38 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

I say that.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6778 (isolation #277) » Wed May 13, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Traitor seriously fucked with my ability to coherently push shit.
Because I wanted to hardpush people and then I was like "but wait what if they're traitor?"
I thought Shinobi was traitor for a super long time until I rolecopped him.
That seriously fucked with me.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6821 (isolation #278) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Drameh.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6824 (isolation #279) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Thanks :) I honestly think you would have won if we didn't have a rolecop on you. You're a friggin scary scumplayer man. Like, even with me knowing that you were scum I found it super hard to convincingly push a case on you.
I thought for sure you knew what was up.
You have no idea how anxious I was like all of that day cycle trying to push you without being able to tell my teammates that you were MM and trying really hard to make it seem like I thought you were mafia over third party.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6826 (isolation #280) » Thu May 14, 2015 11:20 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I feel like I'm the king of a mountain of salt.
I don't know how I feel about it.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6843 (isolation #281) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Silver, GC, piss, Aero, Oz & I will just be sitting here on the mountain of salt, lording over it.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6850 (isolation #282) » Thu May 14, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

You and Ozgin helped a lot with getting to endgame :)
Silver also obvtowned for basically the whole game

Pisskop is a deadguy but it's partially our fault for all telling him to roleblock viking so happy to get him the win to pay him back.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6854 (isolation #283) » Thu May 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Get rekd piss.
Killed and ignored.
c:
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6883 (isolation #284) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

How does it feel to lose to a bunch of rulebreakers?
(✿´ ꒳ ` )
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6885 (isolation #285) » Mon May 18, 2015 4:46 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I don't really think the two are equivalent.
It'll make more sense once it actually gets released.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #6890 (isolation #286) » Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

ohboy. :P

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”