Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 628, Varsoon wrote:If he flips town then I really, really need to talk to him in Twilight.
That's about all.

It doesn't work like that, you know. Why don't you go back to the Newbie Queue?
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:41 am

Post by Egg »

Ok Skybird. You were calling him town at first but that's fair. I'm satisfied for now.

Silverwolf, ok. In your case, it's not really an issue unless Ozgin flips scum and dragonspawn turns out to not be his buddy.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 4:55 am

Post by Wake1 »

'Assassin Snail'

Clea helena

Vote Count 1.08

Aeronaut

Aneninen

Bookitty
Boonskiies

Boonskiies

Cheetory6

dragonspawn
RadiantCowbells
House
Silverwolf
Bookitty
Cheetory6
Taly
Varsoon

Drixx

Egg

FA_Q2

House
lalaladucks

Kitz
Skybird

lalaladucks

Ozgin
Titus
Kitz
T S O
Egg
Aneninen

Prolapsed Brain

RadiantCowbells

Silverwolf

Skybird

Taly

Titus

T S O
dragonspawn

Varsoon
Ozgin

Not Voting:
Aeronaut
Drixx
FA_Q2
Prolapsed Brain

Spoiler: Information
VLA

#
[00/00/00]

Natural Action Resolution

Natural Action Resolution

Commute - {Commuter}
Blocking - {Roleblocker > Rolestopper}
Jailkeep - {Jailkeeper}
Protection - {Doctor > Bodyguard}
Miscellaneous - {Neighborizer > Friendly Neighbor}
Kill - {Mafia factional kill = SK factional kill = Vigilante}
Role Investigation - {Cop > Gunsmith > Role Cop > Vanilla Cop}
Action Investigation - {Tracker > Watcher > Voyeur > Follower > Motion Detector}
The '>' represents internal priority between the roles.
The '=' means that internal priority between the roles is the same.
All Night Kills have the same priority/speed.

Rules OP

Link

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline is 05/28/15, @4PM CT.

(expired on 2015-05-28 16:00:00)

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

| | | | |

| | | | | | | |
Last edited by killerjester on Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 6:16 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 642, Taly wrote:
Anen, I'm a bit curious about your reads, you've been posting replies to people but I haven't seen much decision on your readings on others yet

Not much, because by the time I arrived there had been 20 pages or so.
But, some of my other reads were in .

Recapitulating them along with some new thoughts, these players seem to be town:
Varsoon (his scumplay is very different, plus he's efforts seem to be genuine, although I don't get his change on Ozgin)
Bookitty (posting style plus meta)
TSO (if he's scum he's more into the game and I don't know why certain players are scumreading him)
Titus (the sheer effort she's making plus she's scumhunting actively)
Taly (again, posting style, although I don't like the Ozgin-read)
RadiantCowbells (her gameplay would make no sense if she were scum)
(Yes, many of these reads are still based on meta, I must admit.)

Unsure about House, Egg and Silverwolf. House's passive gameplay is a null in itself. As for the latter two players they've done nothing scummy but I can see new posts from them, which may be worth examining. (Although they're still the lean town cathegory.) Post-edit: I really liked Silverwolf's , she may be town too.

As I've already expressed, Ozgin, DragonSpawn and Kitz are possible scums. (Although Kitzy's is a gut-read townpost, her frustreation seems to be genuine.) I don't get the Boonskiies-townread of others at all, especially because he and DragonSpawn are cross-defending each other. Unsure about Laladucks and it's concerning that most of us seem to have forgotten about him. Skybird is similar... as far as I can remember, he used to be FoS-ed on the early pages but both his posts and the talk about him seem to have gotten less frequent. No idea about Cheetory at all.

No opinion about the others. They're either under my radar or have provided nothing useful yet.

That's all I have now. Not much, I know.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Ozgin »

@Egg - I gather your point on me is the whole, "It's weird I said citizen, I say it means I'm "town" but the first post says "Citizen," therefore I read the OP."
Well of course I read the OP, Wake asked us to do so at least twice.

@Aenen, You say I keep bringing up old arguments? I'm repeated finding myself having to refute the one argument against me, which I think is stupid in itself and all of it's variants.

I'm gonna read Dragon, I want to understand his wagon really badly but I'm just struggling to grasp it. I'm still uneasy about you, Varsoon, but I don't think we're gonna get anywhere repeatedly arguing about citizens and buddying.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 7:44 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 637, Varsoon wrote:Townpool is Bookitty, Cheetory, Drixx, Egg, House, Kitz, Ozgin, Silverwolf, Skybird, and Taly.

Scumpool is Dragonspawn, laladucks, T S O, Titus

Everyone else needs to contribute a bit more (but the game has only been up for like 3 days so it's no big).

Cheetory is trustworthy. I tested him a few ways.
Ozgin is trustworthy. I tested him in a few ways.
Titus has a few things I need to work out with Titus when Titus is around and I'm around. We need to to pow-wow. I'm scumreading her until then.

I'm not sure where to place Boonskies and Radiant Cowbells. They tend to be VI-status in most games we've shared. I know Boonskies has some weird weakness for hammers and RC likes to post really strange and potentially incriminating fluff. To be honest, I usually trust these sorts to sort themselves out and hopefully not make it to a LYLO situation.

I've got some other things stewing, but I'm waiting for a mod PM and hoping that stuff will work out naturally.

I can elaborate on any of these points, too. :3

Then please do elaborate on Ozgin. Only up to page 12 so far but he is one of the few I feel are scummy at that point. What makes you think Oz is town?

Also, you trust cheeto? That seems an awfully silly statement in the beginning of day one.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

I will catch up later tonight tomorrow. I have not been feeling well.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@Aneninen - what do you think that means? Don't need to answer that, but just ponder on about it.

House, Silverwolf, Bookitty on one wagon right by each other upsets me...At least one of them is scum; after reading, I like where my RVS vote ended up.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Boon wrote:At least one of them is scum;
Why.
Boon wrote:I like where my RVS vote ended up.
Tell me more about this.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:28 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Anyone that looks into the House/Bookitty/Silverwolf on the wagon will be...well...

Oh, you'll be my best friend...
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 658, Cheetory6 wrote:
Boon wrote:At least one of them is scum;
Why.
Boon wrote:I like where my RVS vote ended up.
Tell me more about this.

House and Bookitty both play with their scum buddies from what I've noticed. They stick to each other, while Silverwolf is very manipulated by House. This is just one game with these specific players, but it translates nonetheless. I think the dragon wagon is crap, and believe there to be scum on the wagon. Just so happens that they are a big glop right in the middle. I wouldn't be surprised if that was an entire scum team! LOL, no, I don't believe all 3 of them are scum. 2 max. but one at least.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:36 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I'm going to try the patented Boon strat.

Dragon scum!!!!!!!!!

Let's see how many votes that gets.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

well, it should get 0. Dragon's town.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:39 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I'm on the dragonwagon though :(
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:40 am

Post by Boonskiies »

I meant extra. I don't think you are scum, though. I actually do understand why Dragon is being voted. I also do understand that there is no way scum isn't on the wagon as of right now.

For usefulness's sake, I'm going to keep the names of people who are on the wagon right now.

RadiantCowbells, House, Silverwolf, Bookitty, Cheetory6, Taly, Varsoon

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 9:43 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

I mean.
You'll be unlucky if you take a list of any seven people and not get scum.
:P
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:02 am

Post by Titus »

@Boonskiies, Day 1 VCA, really? We need a shitton wagons for that to be useful. Day 1 is the most useful day, but that's when you look at it day 4 or 5.

@Taly, Bookitty and Varsoon are who I don't want to lynch. Leaning town on you as well because when we're both town you never understand what I say. Ozgin case has been made and done. Ozgin slipped. Ozgin's scumreads are reflexive and his scumreads are just attempts at those who discredit him. Varsoon has gotten a little bit weaker about his WTF turnabout that I don't get either. Given the synergy we had at the start, I'm still townreading him for now but it'll really be solidified when we have our interaction we both want. It'll be Monday at best as I've got work stuff in a bit (yeah I know Sunday, life of owning a business). Not a big fan of Egg randomly throwing in "Titus could be scum". Hell, anyone but me, could be scum, at this point. I like Anen's replies to me. I doubt he's buddying as he seems to approach Ozgin from a different direction. Pretty content calling Anenien town here as well. So short version, I don't really feel like lynching Bookitty, Varsoon and Aninenen today.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:03 am

Post by lalaladucks »

Hey, thought I'd quickly check in and omg wat hundreds of posts :/

Will be finished with my stuff tomorrow night, then I'll try to catch up.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:03 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

His goddamn name is Adenine.

Never make this mistake again.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Varsoon »

Huh. People posted some pretty thick stuff between last night and now! I hope I can address everyone.

@Anenien:
Here's some info on my scumpool and why they're there:
Dragonspawn for reasons I've been bringing up
TSO for now being much of a presence AND slapping a naked vote onto the Ozgin Wagon (Needs pressure, really)
Titus for clutching very hard to the Ozgin-Citizen thing, but I also feel like Titus was really quick to townread me and I may've turned a blind eye to her because of that. There's a few very early Titus posts that ping to me as well.
Here's why I trust these people (for now at least):
Cheetory has had three good chances to absolutely turn the game around on me and easily pull a lynch on me. Instead, he's stuck to his guns, consistently pressured players that he felt needed the pressure, and been generally helpful to keeping the gamestate from being bogged down. He's asked good questions and made tangible results and progress from those questions.
As for Ozgin, he seems to approach the game with an abrasive, kind of I-am-right mindset and has it dead-set in his head that buddying/sheeping is scummy, but those things seem to genuinely come from his playstyle rather than him trying to aggressively scumpaint me and others as I was thinking before. The fact that he was willing to enter a dialogue with me rather than just deafly tunnel away also indicates that he's trying to come to common ground and understand the game rather than push advantages. Furthermore, if he was on a team with other players, I suspect that I would have been thrown a lot more shade, and yet, most people seem to be townreading me for one reason or another. Even furthermore, his Citizen claim checks out, and I genuinely believe that he actually may be a Citizen and that Titus is likely scum based on the fact that Titus wasn't fully aware of the disparity in Role PMs. The short of this is that we'll know the truth very soon but we can put good stock in Ozgin being town.

@Taly:
My theory has a bit to do with Boo's theory in that I'm trying to think of how House has structured the game and how the balance of the two bigger factions is handled. It also has a lot to do with my role and the role that I'm fairly sure that Dragons has.
To say more on it before we get a flip from Dragons would out a lot of info--not just about my role, but also potentially about Dragon's and maybe even some other players'. I don't want to do that if I can avoid it.
I don't put much stock into Meta. I know other people do, but I really don't mind too much for it. I don't have a good impression of Dragon's scumplay from previous games, though. I'd have to look it up.
Basically, if Dragons is our lynch, I hope that I can talk to him about his role a bit before he's gone for good. He's been really awkward and hesitant about it so far, which is what pings a lot to me too.

@Silverwolf:
So... I take it you think that Dragonspawn and Ozgin are both scum, either aligned or...?
Ozgin's not part of my townbloc. Ozgin doesn't see the value in working with other players, and so we probably won't be working side-by-side this game. That said, I will be putting a bit more stock in Ozgin's opinion as a town opinion (not necessarily a correct opinion, but town nevertheless) until it's proven that he's not the Citizen he claims to be.

@Skybird:
I agree that Kitz needs more pressure. I don't think we can really do that right now given the intense focus we have on Ozgin/Dragonspawn. What are your thoughts there/on those wagons/players voting those two?

@Kitz:
Well, let's say you roll Serial Killer or a scum-team (which I assume are told in their role PM that their wincon is to destroy the other scum factions).
In confirming that you've read your role PM, you're saying that you acknowledge that information.
So, by you not knowing this is multiball, you may be very well townslipping, since the town role PM win-con only says 'when all threats to town have been eliminated.'
I don't put a ton of stock in that, but does that make sense?

@Prolapsed Brain:
In my experience, I am often around during twilight to talk to players.
Twilight is a thing that happens.
Will we end up with a long enough twilight where both Dragons and I are online to discuss Dragons' role?
Maybe.
That's why I'm not hinging everything on it. It's simply a part of the whole of my thoughts and approach to Dragonspawn.
You should get in the game instead of just insulting people, though. :3

@Ozgin:
Your Citizen thing might actually be your salvation, but yeah, I'm probably getting nowhere with those avenues of discourse.

@Boonskies:
You...do realize this is multiball, right? Dragon can still be scum with scum on Dragon's wagon. Like. That's the only way we're even going to see most our lynches happen.
Also, if Dragons got to L-1... would you hammer it? :D

@Titus:
Talk to you on Monday, then.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Varsoon »

In post 668, RadiantCowbells wrote:His goddamn name is Adenine.

Never make this mistake again.

Aneninen*
:3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 650, Prolapsed Brain wrote:
In post 628, Varsoon wrote:If he flips town then I really, really need to talk to him in Twilight.
That's about all.

It doesn't work like that, you know. Why don't you go back to the Newbie Queue?

... Shit... are you kidding me with this post.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:52 am

Post by Varsoon »

Lol, I referred to House as the mod instead of Wake.
><
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Varsoon »

Titus, if you're here and stuff:
What are your reasons for thinking Ozgin is scum?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun May 17, 2015 10:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Varsoon, no, I would not hammer it. And yes, sure it's multiball, he's not scum. Also, Titus, why not look at it Day 1, get ahead of the punch.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”