dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 6:22 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1095, Varsoon wrote:
In post 1059, Bookitty wrote:Varsoon, you know that the Vanilla Townie=Citizen thing is also in the first post, right?

Bookitty, it's like you don't even read my posts.
Please, Bookitty, actually read my posts.
I mention SEVERAL times that the VT=Citizen thing is in the OP.
That was, like, the crux of what I was saying.
Ugggh.

@Dragonspawn: Oh? Maybe that was Boonskies. I've been mixing you two up lately but that's because I'm fairly certain you're both full of shit.
Like, I -really- wish I could push through a lynch on one or both of you, because I think your claim is terrible, your play is bad, and we've gotten nowhere in the last 20 pages thanks to all of it.

I had no plan on claiming today. I'm not willing to say we've gotten Nowhere.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Neighborhoods got outed.
You and boon claimed neighbors.
We went from having a wagon that was looking productive to being in a position where almost all of our realistic lynch options are low info yields.

We need to spring into a new direction. Right now it feels like there's no momentum.
I think that direction includes pressure/wagon/lynch on one of: ProlapsedBrian, Laladucks, TSO, Drixx, Kitz, etc.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 7:04 pm

Post by Aneninen »

I have very little time now so I'm pointing out only a couple of things.

FA_Q2 arrived, hooray! So far I can see nothing blatantly scummy but we definitely need more content.

In post 1046, Varsoon wrote:
We're not lynching out of House, Dragonspawn, Boonskies, or Ozgin today.
Can we please focus on other wagons for now?
I'd rather not have a 200 page D1.

We can consider this a short summary of many of the events. We can add Varsoon to the list too.
I don't think all of those names are obv-town; I only think they'd be very bad lynches.

As for Lala,

In post 1061, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 978, Aneninen wrote:
In post 966, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 962, Aneninen wrote:
Oh, and what color is your Role PM?

Oh, I forgot this bit.
The colour of my role in my role pm is like a mid-light green, not the usual darkish green I don't think. Tells me I should eliminate threats to the town as well, so I guess I should read what's been going on (have been procrastinating a little)

In post 967, lalaladucks wrote:Hey, it's the same colour as the sample role pm in the OP. There you go.

Wait, what?
Mid-light green? Darkish green? Same as the Sample PM?
There was no Mid-light green in my role PM at all! Its text is f-cking black!

Oh, the role at the top left doesn't have a colour? Mine did. The text is black.
But this is stupid to talk about cause there's the sample PM in the OP anyway and everyone knows what the town PM looks like. So what was your intention when you asked me what colour my role pm is?

VOTE: Lalaladucks

Also, your reads are not only vague but also strange. Not a single reason for Egg, nor Bookitty, whom you're scumreading. TSO and Varsoon are fence-sitty reads (and there are no clear reads on those nowadays), the slight scumlean on Prolapsed might even suggest a possible partnership with him (althoug I know that I'm over-speculating this now).

I like that you like my posts, I like even more that you like E.B.O.N.Y. (frankly, I've put an INSANE amount of effort in that game), but posting these is a sign of appeasing/buddying/I-don'tknow-what-I-need-to-call-it. Sorry to say, but right now this is another thing why I like the idea that you're scum.

You make fair points.
I'm not trying to buddy you though. This is just how I am.

In post 1066, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 980, Aneninen wrote:Apart from the border, which is green, but very far from mid-light, nothing, zero, zilch.

yo, the border isn't green mate.
I take it you didn't get a town role pm then.
The word of the role in the top left bit is like a mid-light-ish green colour.

In post 1072, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 1016, Aneninen wrote:For me, light green
is something like this

No no no no no.
That's like fluorescent green. Not fluoro green. Like avocado colour I guess I'd say is what I mean by light green.

In post 1073, lalaladucks wrote:The inside of the avocado okay. Not the outside.

(1) I think the point of my question was pretty obvious. To check whether you got a town-PM.

(2) The whole story about the colors doesn't add up. You say everyone knows what a town-PM look like, so my question was pointless. Yet you say that the border isn't green and there's avocado in it. None of these are true. Not only for my PM but also for the sample PM.

(3) But okay,
let's ignore the whole color topic
. You say that I have fair points – basically, you're making excuses for your posts. Then you say that I didn't have a town Role PM.
If you REALLY thought so, you should have voted for me, instead of finding excuses all the time. You're simply making up things.

________

I'll post more later.
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 7:07 pm

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

So. Hi!

Still 6 pages behind. Reading now, this is effectively a prod-dodge.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
Prolapsed Brain
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Prolapsed Brain
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 7:20 pm

Post by Prolapsed Brain »

In post 1010, Ozgin wrote:I want to hear ProlapsedBrain give more talk before I vote for him, considering he has 8 posts and none of them have any substance (which I can understand being viewed as leanscummy).

@Prolapsed
Colon
Brain - Do you have a readslist with actual substance anywhere? Are you even caught up in playing?

Also, I'm not gonna say much to the Aeronaut situation, I just took my finals a week ago and damn do I know how stressful that is (it was why I was so late confirming my pre-in for the game).
@Aero:
Please post when you can, let us know when you can start reading etc., your contributions would be much appreciated. :D

I do not yet have a comprehensive readslist. I need to go to bed, but I will resume reading at this (quoted) post, and give actual relevant input sometime tomorrow.
I LOVE MAFIA

It keeps me from killing the folks I know in meatspace....
killerjester
killerjester
Mafia Scum
killerjester
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 8:53 pm

Post by killerjester »

Aeronaut is being replaced for inactivity.
Lord of Lynch protect us. For the Night is dark and full of scum.

Noir Mafia, a 13p bastard Mini Theme delayed until further notice.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:47 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1102, Varsoon wrote:Neighborhoods got outed.
You and boon claimed neighbors.
We went from having a wagon that was looking productive to being in a position where almost all of our realistic lynch options are low info yields.

We need to spring into a new direction. Right now it feels like there's no momentum.
I think that direction includes pressure/wagon/lynch on one of: ProlapsedBrian, Laladucks, TSO, Drixx, Kitz, etc.

I'm not a neighbor. Inm drunk but imnot a neighbor.?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Think Varsoon's harpoon got mixed up with the BFF thing and neighbours
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 9:55 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Think dragon and Boon are, in fact BFFs and they're townie clownies.
Think the shiny Wolfie is scum (based on tone and feelings I get from her posts)
Yup.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1103, Aneninen wrote:.

As for Lala,

(1) I think the point of my question was pretty obvious. To check whether you got a town-PM.

Well I did. Seems to look different to yours though, for whatever reason.

(2) The whole story about the colors doesn't add up. You say everyone knows what a town-PM look like, so my question was pointless. Yet you say that the border isn't green and there's avocado in it. None of these are true. Not only for my PM but also for the sample PM.

Everyone does know what the town-PM looks like...
The border of mine isn't green and I have an inkling why but it'd probably be dumb to say.
The name of the role is an avocado (flesh) green colour.
In the OP the border isn't green. It's like dark grey.

(3) But okay,
let's ignore the whole color topic
. You say that I have fair points – basically, you're making excuses for your posts. Then you say that I didn't have a town Role PM.
If you REALLY thought so, you should have voted for me, instead of finding excuses all the time. You're simply making up things.

Meh. Don't feel like I wanna lynch you right now, but it made me suspicious of you. Also, no one else would want to lynch you so it'd be a pretty pointless vote.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:43 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Guys, I'm drunk AF. But yes. Dragon and I are indeed confirmed town.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:44 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Aleo, Aneninen. Is right we should have voted for him. He's scum he slipped. The color thing. None of is want to call him for being scum due the color slip, but he is in fact scum......

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 10:51 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

lol
that elongated ellipsis
can you do something funny Boon?
are you drunk enough to do stand on a table and take off your shirt?
I dare you ;)
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Tue May 19, 2015 11:54 pm

Post by Bookitty »

In post 907, Varsoon wrote:My point was that Ozgin, as scum, would only have the OP as a resource for flavor without explicit knowledge that 'Citizen' entailed only VT meaning

This is where the point of confusion comes in, because it's not true. I haven't been able to follow your logic at all points, so I was asking for clarification.

I addressed why I don't believe that citizen is a dialect thing and I've asked Ozgin for an example from EpicMafia. No answer yet. I'm thinking I'll sign up anyway and search for myself.

Is your ability to clear Ozgin only limited to Ozgin? Could it be used on anyone else?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 1:26 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1114, Bookitty wrote:
I addressed why I don't believe that citizen is a dialect thing and I've asked Ozgin for an example from EpicMafia. No answer yet. I'm thinking I'll sign up anyway and search for myself.

I think this needs to be done because I think it just clicked in my head yesterday why the Citizen point is a good one-took me awhile to connect the dots. I can explain later but RL issues are going to be taking priority for awhile. Can't be helped.

Also, Ozgin-Are you a member at that place you told me about-elements the game and do you play over there? I can check that and see if they use Citizen.

Anyway-

V/LA until 5/23
-RL issues that I need to deal with, I should still be able to check in but it won't be nearly as frequent
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 1:45 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 1055, Titus wrote:990 - Kinda smells of over explanation, but with the rate of the thread plus the prior quoted post included, I am ok with saying that could be town.

994 - I like Ozgin's initial reluctance here. He says he "doesn't get the townread on Titus" which is wholly inconsistent with his later comments.

999 - I agree. It is possible Drixx is scum but I am leaning against it.

1002 - I figured that's why you were pushing the wagon Cheetory. I generally don't like pure meta cases but I get why you're pushing it. Plus it's day 1. We are still lynching Ozgin but your push is likely townie.

1008 - Good posting here. Required reading.

1010/1012 - this post by Ozgin sets up inconstencies from before. The hesitance because of Kitz is out the window out of the blue immediately after Bookitty posts. This likely comes from a better him than me space. He says he always townread me, but a few posts prior, he's stating he "doesn't get the townread on Titus". His ISO is full of jabs like this from Ozgin.

1021 - Agreed. I don't think Varsoon would seriously suggest he could clear Ozgin as a full cop. A pt cop gets a positive on Ozgin if he's in a hood (which I believe he is) and a vanilla cop gets positives on goons. So I am not reassured that Varsoon can clear Ozgin, nor would I believe him.

1025/1028 - this isn't Ozgin's first rodeo. Why not look at other games to see if he says citizen or not? I think you said you didn't look at the sample role pm because you thought that scum should be the only ones? Why? Haven't I told you this game is about getting into player's heads, knowing what they know and planning accordingly. Go back, look at the setup from a scum's eyes (or if you're scum town). I am gradually taking the wheels off but you are forgetting my first rule. Eliminate the impossible. Whatever's left, however improbable, must be the truth.

As for the wolf sentiment, I am inclined to agree she's town but not for the reasons you state. My read on her is weaker because she is much more lassez-faire than what I am used to. While refreshing and helpful, it's unsettling. 1028 strongly indicates townWolf or scumWolf faking a town slip.

You misrepresent my posts a lot here. When I say I "don't understand the townread on Titus," it's not that I don't know why you're being townread at all (because I fucking townread you), it's that I
don't like Bookitty's reasons for townreading you.
Her reason for townreading you is you tunneling my incessantly and hurting this game.

@Silver - Elements games are entirely themed, and I left elements at least a whole year before I joined here.

@Bookitty, I can't link you to EpicMafia games because they're much shorter (about 5-20 minutes each game), and they don't save logs. They're in a chat room, and it's all live-action queue.

I'm just going to fucking concede and claim Citizen, I don't give a fuck about it at this point. I was expressing my loneliness as a citizen because I have no powerrole and I'm not in a neighborhood, and it's kinda lonely because there are multiple hoods, multiple scum teams, and a third party, and I'm literally entirely solo (where most of you guys have places out-of-thread to discuss things and such).

After I said it I realized the repercussions (narrowing the town pool for scum to find PRs and opposing scum), but given the fuckton of claims recently, I don't think it's much of an issue.

About Anen, I believe he's referring to the actual text of the role PM which is all black, and the only thing actually green is the name/title of the role (So Citizen is green) but the square border of the area and the text are all black.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:13 am

Post by Titus »

@Anen, I am not voting anyone based on role PM stuff. Cool your jets k.

@Ozgin, Loneliness could not have fueled your initial Citizen claim as we did not know about hoods at the time you mentioned it. If that loneliness issue is why you claimed, you were frustrated your buddies had hoods and not you.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:14 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 315, Bookitty wrote:Titus is addressing the game in ways I've seen her do as town. This doesn't prove anything for anyone else (though it gives me warm fuzzies toward her) but as I said I wouldn't lynch her anyway because she's way more effective with a flip or two to analyse. I am more than willing to give her the benefit of the doubt based on her play and accuracy in other games I've played with her.

I've actually explained my townread on Titus. She does tunnel as part of her playstyle, so that's null either way. Please stop misrepping my reasons for townreading her.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:22 am

Post by Titus »

So, Ozgin are you sticking with being "lonely" as your reason for claiming citizen in 102? If so, how did you know about hoods when no mention had been made of the hoods at that point?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 2:36 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 1116, Ozgin wrote:I'm just going to fucking concede and claim Citizen, I don't give a fuck about it at this point. I was expressing my loneliness as a citizen because I have no powerrole and I'm not in a neighborhood, and it's kinda lonely because there are multiple hoods, multiple scum teams, and a third party, and I'm literally entirely solo (where most of you guys have places out-of-thread to discuss things and such).

1. What was the nonsense about a dialect, then? It's certainly not one you can provide any proof regarding and there's evidence countering it.

2. I believe I'm echoing Titus's question: How did you know there were hoods at the point that you posted your loneliness?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Egg »

Top of Page 42. Silverwolf is trying too hard to defend Ozgin. Remember she was avoiding his wagon earlier. I'm going to take a hard look at Silverwolf if Ozgin flips scum.

Fa, on the lala role PM point, you make a point that should make lala town. How could she have genuinely looked at her role before the sample PM like you said and come up with the answer she came up with? But then you vote her. I don't understand.

FA wrote: I think lala is scum who does not have enough time to play or inclination to read the entire damn thread as it is quite an undertaking in these large games. As I said - it is extremely opportunistic.

Personally, I don't think she'd have any more free time as town than as scum.

Drixx, have you played with both townBoon and scumBoon? Because I have and I agree he's different.

Radiant, why are you playing?

Prolapsed, do you have day talk?

Anyone voting Prolapsed for meta, have you also seen his town game?
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Egg »

In post 148, Boonskiies wrote:Oh, sweet. Game started. I skimmed real fast. Like real fast. Sup, dragon, how you doin'? Eh, house and Bookitty probably scum again.

VOTE: bookitty

Was it coincidence that in the post you call a crumb, you mentioned two of dragonspawn's neighbors and voted one?
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:42 am

Post by Ozgin »

In post 1119, Titus wrote:So, Ozgin are you sticking with being "lonely" as your reason for claiming citizen in 102? If so, how did you know about hoods when no mention had been made of the hoods at that point?

I was referring to loneliness in that I just got out of a game with them in a QT (them being Cheetory in a Scum QT and Silver in a hood), and now I have no QTs. Knowing there are hoods now just made me feel lonelier.

I was trying to not directly claim citizen because I was hoping to drop the whole thing so maybe scum would kill me instead of a PR, but since there have been multiple PRs outing I know I'm not gonna be particularly targetted.

Also, I've played a few games with Boon. He always talks about how he lurks as town and is only active as scum, but I guess if I ask him that he's going to say he's still town just now deciding to be active. ._.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Wed May 20, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Cheetory6 »

Self-meta is asome.

Egg wrote:Anyone voting Prolapsed for meta, have you also seen his town game?
Nah.
I'd still like a wagon on him though. Ozgin can happen again before deadline if people are deadset on that. But there should be some momentum shifts between now and the end of the day cycle for information, to get lazy people off their ass and to keep the game from getting stale.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”