RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:24 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

It's not that I changed my mind about Boon

it's that I'm happy to get another vote on the wagon and Scum!Boon will sort itself out.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Taly »

Why does the Lala wagon go through a boom in votes the second I vote Ozgin? D:
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1324, lalaladucks wrote:Yeap

The scumreads I listed were more suspicious to me than PB. I voted for PB and not my scum reads because I believed a single vote for one of my scumpicks would be useless, whereas PB may come and do something if he had more votes. Kinda just to get my vote off House I guess. Yeah, it's stupid and my votes are just all over the place and I probably deserve to be lynched for this nonsense.

UNVOTE:

If you are town, then why are you just accepting the reality that your votes are shitty and you deserve to be lynched?

This mentality is anti-town at best.

Can you at least vote or do something according to what YOU actually think?
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 10:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1326, Taly wrote:Why does the Lala wagon go through a boom in votes the second I vote Ozgin? D:

Because Ozgin is scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:17 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 1326, Taly wrote:Why does the Lala wagon go through a boom in votes the second I vote Ozgin? D:

cause you at scum together?;)

probably cause that's when duck gave reads.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:18 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1329, dragonspawn wrote:

cause you at scum together?;)

probably cause that's when duck gave reads.

"Cause you at scum together?;)"

Wait, what? lol?

Hey dragon, what are some of your reads btw? O:
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:21 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1327, Taly wrote:

If you are town, then why are you just accepting the reality that your votes are shitty and you deserve to be lynched?

Okay sure.

You're scum trying to look town. It doesn't read as genuine :]

VOTE: Taly
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Is Laladucks buddying me? I'm feeling rather odd right now. Constantly keeps bringing up town read and best friend claims on me. Constantly. As soon as I vote LaLa, LaLa unvotes and then switched to the person that I found scummy before LaLa. I don't know. Something's weird here.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:29 am

Post by lalaladucks »

What? You found Taly scummy?
Oh, didn't know that.
Think I missed some pages when I was catching up.

I'm not buddying you >_>
I'm assuming the BF claim is true for now.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Also, Lala's reaction looks like scum trying to derail a wagon by trying to put some pressure on a scum buddy to get genuine votes against it. They share pressure, and never has to worry about actually getting lynched.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Buddying the hell out of. Reads and everything.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:37 am

Post by Taly »

In post 1331, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 1327, Taly wrote:

Okay sure.

You're scum trying to look town. It doesn't read as genuine :]

VOTE: Taly

I'm sorry, but when is it a townie thing to say and I quote:
lalaladucks wrote:Yeap

Kinda just to get my vote off House I guess. Yeah, it's stupid and my votes are just all over the place and I probably deserve to be lynched for this nonsense.

UNVOTE:

OK, so you're saying you deserve to be lynched?

This is a self-sacrificing thought process

1)
If you think your votes are stupid and all over the place - why don't you actually work towards something you think isn't such nonsense?

2)
Town shouldn't say "I'm an easy lynch" or "I deserve to be lynched" >>> That's just an excuse for people to think you're genuine. Under no circumstance should town just 'give up' and say that they are deserving of a lynch IF they truly are town because:

A)
That literally gives scum a LOT of room to set up mislynches.
B)
Town being so apologetic to the point that it gets them wagoned and suspected and they STILL don't do anything about it - is playing against their wincon. Town should never be OK with themselves being lynched because lynching town DIRECTLY hurts town and benefits scum.

Why are you dismissing what I say is truthful - as something scum would say - and that it is not genuine? Am I "acting" town for actually trying to keep people from baiting themselves? Listen to your thinking here.

Oh wait, you probably aren't town in this case - if you're coming at me based on me "faking" to be townie, and here you are - saying you're an easy lynch, and you're deserving of one because of YOUR OWN play.

Sorry Lala, I'm going to have to stop you right here.

You have
FOUR
people to answer to, because they are just now voting a wagon onto you - and I am not one of them. Funny how you don't seem so concerned when people create pressure and pushes on you. It makes me wonder if you really are buddied with someone.

Boons, do you really think I'm a possible partner with Lala? When have we showed signs of buddying or partnership in this game? We've been constantly holding suspicion of the other.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 11:52 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1336, Taly wrote:
I'm sorry, but when is it a townie thing to say and I quote:
lalaladucks wrote:Yeap

Kinda just to get my vote off House I guess. Yeah, it's stupid and my votes are just all over the place and I probably deserve to be lynched for this nonsense.

UNVOTE:

OK, so you're saying you deserve to be lynched?

This is a self-sacrificing thought process

1)
If you think your votes are stupid and all over the place - why don't you actually work towards something you think isn't such nonsense?

I voted for you - which I believe is working towards something that isn't nonsense cause you're scum.

2)
Town shouldn't say "I'm an easy lynch" or "I deserve to be lynched" >>> That's just an excuse for people to think you're genuine. Under no circumstance should town just 'give up' and say that they are deserving of a lynch IF they truly are town because:

I'm not giving up.

A)
That literally gives scum a LOT of room to set up mislynches.

My mislynch was already being set up a few hundred posts in.

B)
Town being so apologetic to the point that it gets them wagoned and suspected and they STILL don't do anything about it - is playing against their wincon. Town should never be OK with themselves being lynched because lynching town DIRECTLY hurts town and benefits scum.

I'm not okay with being lynched. I want to stay and help town win, although I admit my play has been anti-town for most of the game. I should've just lurked instead of posting fluff, I didn't know what to say to actually contribute.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Taly »

In post 1337, lalaladucks wrote:
I voted for you - which I believe is working towards something that isn't nonsense cause you're scum.

Do you know that for a fact? What about me do you find is scum?

Plus, why haven't you paid attention to anyone voting for you?

In post 1337, lalaladucks wrote:I'm not giving up.

Then can you please tell me what the point of these posts were?

In post 1324, lalaladucks wrote:Yeap

UNVOTE:

In post 1247, lalaladucks wrote:
In fact, I think you're likely scum for pushing to lynch me because I'm an easy lynch ~_~
Not only based on OMGUS okay, scum literally tries to get me lynched in every game I play.

1)
Just because someone is pushing you (not always to gun to get you lynched) doesn't mean their likely scum. Even so, scums point is to get you lynched/killed assuming you are town.

A)
Is this why you don't react to people pressuring you via votes?
B)
Saying you are an easy lynch and deserve one are 2 VERY easy things to say, especially for scum trying to avoid being lynched. It's just the idea that you've said this, and you're NOTICING that your play leads to things like this - so why are you not doing much of anything about it?
C)
Claiming this is a deflection to people who are scumreading and voting for you, it doesn't give them any info. and all it does is enforce the idea that someone is being wrongly lynched whereas, the people who suspect you often have pretty good reasons to initially push you.

2)
You aren't giving up, but you certainly don't appear to be doing much other than placing votes on people with little reasoning, jumping behind people quickly on wagons, and fluff posting.

This along with the fact that you're apologizing for not helping just makes me question if you are scum, town shouldn't just throw themelves all over the place and expect people to not suspect them for it.

In post 1337, lalaladucks wrote:My mislynch was already being set up a few hundred posts in.

You haven't really spoken up about this. What posts have led to your mislynch being set up - and who do you believe is doing it?

In post 1337, lalaladucks wrote:
I'm not okay with being lynched. I want to stay and help town win, although I admit my play has been anti-town for most of the game. I should've just lurked instead of posting fluff, I didn't know what to say to actually contribute.

Lurking is no better than fluff-posting because they can either be perceived with people having scummy motivations or people have no motivation due to their lack of actual content.

What do you mean you didn't know what to say to contribute? There's 21 people here. There's quite a bit to work on, and you saying that you have found little to nothing - makes me wonder if you're limiting yourself because of certain people...
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 12:46 pm

Post by Ozgin »

"I dont know how to contribute."

I... What?

If Bookitty won't happen, then yeah, I can go for a VOTE: Lala

Taly, I know I have 9 scum, read my after posts. My Nullscum reads are ones where I'm likely to be dead wrong.
Also, mobile post.
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
Ozgin
Ozgin
Goon
Ozgin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by Ozgin »

Titus,

Often, people commit themselves to a crushing certainty that eliminates doubt.

I just heard that and thought of you :). Your certainty that eliminates all doubt in your own scumread is what's going to bring the end of you (and me).
If I'm modding your game, I'm sorry in advance. <3
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Can someone tell me how many votes duckie has? I'm too lazy and V/LAy to check.

TIA
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 12:51 pm

Post by Egg »

Anen, I don't know how Prolapsed plays as town. My point was more that it's hard to say this is his scum meta without knowing his town meta and I suspect that some people may be doing that. Also, given his play so far, do you think it's more likely he faked a response to my question or that he was too lazy to read the rules?

Ozgin, you misunderstood my vote on you. It wasn't because it was L-4 and it was never a pressure vote. I decided you were probably scum but didn't want to hammer prematurely, so I counted votes and when I saw you were L-5 I was ok voting you. By the way I don't get your Bookitty vote. It feels like it's strictly OMGUS.

Titus, (to 1328) which of the laladuck votes do you think are Ozgin's buddies then?

Silverwolf, five I think
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1342, Egg wrote:Anen, I don't know how Prolapsed plays as town. My point was more that it's hard to say this is his scum meta without knowing his town meta and I suspect that some people may be doing that. Also, given his play so far, do you think it's more likely he faked a response to my question or that he was too lazy to read the rules?

Ozgin, you misunderstood my vote on you. It wasn't because it was L-4 and it was never a pressure vote. I decided you were probably scum but didn't want to hammer prematurely, so I counted votes and when I saw you were L-5 I was ok voting you. By the way I don't get your Bookitty vote. It feels like it's strictly OMGUS.

Titus, (to 1328) which of the laladuck votes do you think are Ozgin's buddies then?

Silverwolf, five I think

Not sure. There's a possibility some of them are opposing scum rather than scum with Ozgin. Remember, scum don't want a cross lynch for the same reasons cross kills are bad. I doubt I'm going to pick out which ones are scum, solely because of the vote pattern. Right now, I'm leaning on you BooKitty, Wolfie, Taly, Drixx, Boon, Dragon as a nice solid town core. Anything else is rather meh or a scumread ATM.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Egg »

I was mostly commenting on where you said the lala wagon is taking off because Ozgin is scum. That implies his buddies are on the wagon. And I'll never understand why you think scum wants opposing scum alive but that's all theory so whatever. Also why is Taly town?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Right. Scum can scumread other scum.

Taly is town because I can see a clear pattern of where her scumreads are when she posts, an honest assessment of her flaws and strengths and a genuine attempt to have me read her better.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 2:17 pm

Post by Wake1 »

'Glass Catfish'

Kryptopterus bicirrhis

Vote Count 1.12

Aneninen

Bookitty

Boonskiies

Cheetory6

DeltaWave

dragonspawn

Drixx

Egg

FA_Q2

House

Kitz

lalaladucks
dragonspawn
RadiantCowbells
Boonskiies
Aneninen
Ozgin

Ozgin
Titus
T S O
Egg
Bookitty
House
FA_Q2
Taly

Prolapsed Brain
Cheetory6
Varsoon
Silverwolf
Kitz

RadiantCowbells

Silverwolf

Skybird

Taly
lalaladucks

Titus

T S O

Varsoon
Drixx

Not Voting:
DeltaWave
Prolapsed Brain
Skybird

Spoiler: Information
VLA

Skybird
[05/26/15]
Silverwolf
[05/23/15]

Natural Action Resolution

Natural Action Resolution

Commute - {Commuter}
Blocking - {Roleblocker > Rolestopper}
Jailkeep - {Jailkeeper}
Protection - {Doctor > Bodyguard}
Miscellaneous - {Neighborizer > Friendly Neighbor}
Kill - {Mafia factional kill = SK factional kill = Vigilante}
Role Investigation - {Cop > Gunsmith > Role Cop > Vanilla Cop}
Action Investigation - {Tracker > Watcher > Voyeur > Follower > Motion Detector}
The '>' represents internal priority between the roles.
The '=' means that internal priority between the roles is the same.
All Night Kills have the same priority/speed.

Rules OP

Link

With 21 alive, it takes 11 to lynch.

Deadline is 05/28/15, @4PM CT.

(expired on 2015-05-28 16:00:00)

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

| | | | |

| | | | | | | |
Last edited by killerjester on Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 2:26 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh Ozgin,I have pulled the old notes mean I am town trick, but I would love to see how your buddies coach you. :)
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Is it wrong that on every VC, I click the word 'information' and I hope its information on the Fish shown but then it isn't? Seriously, I've done this like three times now.

Glad to see Prolapsed returning to the game. *cough*
VOTE: laladucks
I'm with Aneninen on this one.
I've been disappointed with laladucks' return to the game, focus on anything but the game, and generally dispassionate approach.
I actually feel like the opposite is happening of Titus' suggestion; Laladucks is scum and Ozgin is a town counter-wagon. That's probably how it was earlier in D1, too.
Also, considering who is voting for Ozgin vs who is voting for lalaladucks:
Dragonspawn and Boonskies are all-but-confirmed town, Aneninen has brought an amazing case against laladucks, and I'm pretty convinced of Ozgin's town status (but at the very least they are opposed wagons so yeah).
Ozgin's wagon, on the other hand, feels full of questionable votes.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu May 21, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Looking back on it, it seemed like the height of the laladucks wagon was Bookitty, dragonspawn, Silverwolf, Ozgin, Egg, Varsoon.
That fell apart and became the Dragonspawn wagon, which was then countered out by the Ozgin wagon, which has been more or less here since then.
So... same thing with Dragonspawn vs Laladucks earlier in game.
Dragonspawn was the town-wagon, laladucks scum.
Same thing here, but with Ozgin. Maybe.
I dunno just lynch ducks.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”