lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:29 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1746, Boonskiies wrote:Just ignore Titus. She's playing really poorly this game; could be scum, but meh. Lala is a fantastic vote. I will join the wagon with you if need be. Taly/Lala for scum, may 2015.

No.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Varsoon ISO:

Spoiler:
, hard buddying of bookitty suggests they could be together because Bookitty likes to work with her partners as I saw first hand in Delicious

soft question of lala means they could be on the same team but his constantly being on and off her wagon all day means I really don't think they are scum together because I don't see scum bussing/distancing D1 in a multiball situation

and several posts following plus numerous others suggest he's not scum with House, plus House claimed JOAT and would not do that with Varsoon as a partner

defends Taly-could do this on the same team, defending your scumbuddies is not unreasonable to expect in this set-up

makes me think he's not scum with T S O, la la, or Titus-there are numerous posts that make me think he's not scum with Titus

praises Cheetory, suggests Kitz might have townslipped with the 14:3:3:1 stuff, don't think he's scum with Prolapsed due to attack about twilight stuff and vote for him in

makes me feel like he might be with Bookitty

wants to pressure ProlapsedBrian, Laladucks, TSO, Drixx, Kitz but does he ever pressure TSO, drixx, or Kitz-nope

in response to Egg's plus makes me think they are likely not together

Possible people with Varsoon and strongest associations per Varsoon ISO: Bookitty, Taly, Kitz-I am going to look at the votes on the wagon next from these 3 in particular but I think one of these 3 need to be looked at as possible scum

My next posts are going to look at their votes on the Ozgin wagon and individual ISO's of all 3 of them.

Then I'll vote for one of them based on that. This, IMO is the best way to catch scum right now with a scum flip to analyze.

Might not get to all that until tomorrow because I'm really fucking tired and am going to be with family a good part of the day tomorrow so we'll see.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:57 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1750, lalaladucks wrote:
In post 1746, Boonskiies wrote:Just ignore Titus. She's playing really poorly this game; could be scum, but meh. Lala is a fantastic vote. I will join the wagon with you if need be. Taly/Lala for scum, may 2015.

No.

fantastic defense. You should get an award.

VOTE: Laladuck
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Lala, what happened to your Taly scum read you had? It just magically disappear now that you two are getting lumped together?
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:01 pm

Post by Titus »

Boon, what is your take on Varsoon wanting me dead?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:02 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

Why thank you good sir, I did put much effort into that defense.

What makes you think my scumread on Taly disappeared? It hasn't, but I'm mulling some things over.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:03 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

The "No." was because you're wrong about me being scum and me being a fantastic vote.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:14 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 1756, lalaladucks wrote:The "No." was because you're wrong about me being scum and me being a fantastic vote.

Way to crush his case on you!!
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

omg ikr defence/10!!!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:22 pm

Post by House »

In post 1715, Titus wrote:
In post 859, Varsoon wrote:Central Hood:
Wake, Dragonspawn, Bookitty, Kitz, Egg

Bastion Hood:
Varsoon, Cheetory, Drixx, TSO

Content to add Drixx and TSO to the not Varsoon buddies you listed Egg.

VOTE: Kitz

Your turn House. You gets sheep's.

Baaaah

The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

But really, this is all I could find of Boon's case on me.

In post 1314, Boonskiies wrote:Can we lynch then scumfuck that is the Laduckie?

VOTE: lalalalalalalalalaladuck.

scumfuck rhymes with lalaladucks but that doesn't mean I am one mate.

In post 1332, Boonskiies wrote:Is Laladucks buddying me? I'm feeling rather odd right now. Constantly keeps bringing up town read and best friend claims on me. Constantly. As soon as I vote LaLa, LaLa unvotes and then switched to the person that I found scummy before LaLa. I don't know. Something's weird here.

In fact, I wasn't incessantly bringing up my townread on you, just commenting on the BF claim and then accepting it. Would you prefer I abstain from mentioning you at all?

In post 1334, Boonskiies wrote:Also, Lala's reaction looks like scum trying to derail a wagon by trying to put some pressure on a scum buddy to get genuine votes against it. They share pressure, and never has to worry about actually getting lynched.

Reaction to the Ozgin wagon I assume is what you refer to here. Well, Ozgin was town, like I thought so this has been proven wrong.

In post 1712, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 1709, lalaladucks wrote:Coolbeans

Only one kill? Successful protect or something?

How many scum do you think were on Ozgin's wagon

Anen, I'm still town if you're wondering

This is why Lala's scum.

Oh, that case was so convincing you almost convinced me I'm scum!

Your vote on me is the most justified of them all!

(that was sarcasm just in case you didn't catch it)
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 8:28 pm

Post by SilverWolf »

Boon doesn't seem to ever give good cases or any cases. WTF is up with that boonie?

I like to have reasons. Good ones. Not she's scum lulz, is it L-1 yet?, I'm BFF's with dragon you know, Ha!!

Still love ya boon <3
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

My cases don't get good until post day 3. And by then, they are too good, and people don't take them seriously.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Post by Aneninen »

Before reading you, here are two thoughts.
(1) Varsoon flipped Mafia-JOAT. This means, the other Mafia team may have a JOAT too. In general, we should take all claims, especially JOATs with a grain of salt.
(2) Varsoon posted about House that he might be Ascetic. (I'll search for the reference if needed.) That's not an "obvious assumption". Unless someone in his Hood claimed Ascetic-whatever, which I doubt, someone at Red Mafia must have an Ascetic modifier. (Therefore, someone at the other Mafia team too?)

________

In post 1708, Boonskiies wrote:WHAT'S GUCCI EVERYONE!!!! I'M ALIVE!!! How do you like that, Taly?!?
VOTE: Taly

In post 1710, dragonspawn wrote:Only one kill? Not bad town.
VOTE: wolf

Any explanation for these votes?

And that last sentence made me paranoid. I hadn't posted anything Today before that!!! Lalala knows nothing about me. I may be
Citizen
Vanilla (lol), Cop, Gunsmith, Jailkeeper, Whatever with any result on her. I may be even a member of any Mafia team or SK. (I'm not but noone could be sure about it now, unless investigating me.) But, she auto-assumes that my only concern is her alignment.

In post 1716, Cheetory6 wrote:i) Varsoon says that he wants to fakeclaim masons with me. I said no because that's dumb.
ii) Said that he wasn't liking Ozgin so I told him to engage him with like a question or a vote or something.
iii) Said he wanted to bring focus. Then buddying galore on me q.q
iv) Said that he thought lala and Ozgin were on opposite scumteams.
v) Said he didn't like House's entry or anything surrounding him.
vi) Asking about how we felt about Ozginwagon. Said that TSO's naked jump on it was bad.
vii) Talking about Dragon being in a neighborhood.
viii) I talked to him a bit about TSO and he changed his read to be more null there. I don't think TSO is sided with Varsoon atm.
ix) Said he wanted to focus on Titus later on during the cycle or something?
x) Says that Titus has a good chance of being scum, but said there's a low chance of actually getting a wagon going there.
xi) Saying that he's suspicious of House. I think this suspicion also comes across as being genuine, so lazily going to lean House and Varsoon aren't scum together.
xii) Asked one of us to kill Titus. I said I would as long as he wouldn't suspect anyone in our PT of being scum.

(i) Dumb idea.
(ii) Why did you suggest him doing so?
(iii) Makes no sense.
(iv) I think Lala and Varsoon may be in opposite scumteams. ^_^
(v) House might be in the opposite scumteam (because of being a JOAT, see above!), but even so, he might have a useful result Today. By the way, for me it was obvious that Varsoon was JOAT too. I was wondering whether scums might have a JOAT but that's answered now.
(vi) It seems that he wanted to push his Neighbourhood for his own interests.
(vii) Irrelevant.
(viii) Neither do I.
(ix)/(x) Why Titus? We can't rule out that but is she our biggest concern now?
(xi) No doubt. He was Mafia-JOAT, see above!
(xii) I hope your Neighbourhood will confirm this later. Although I don't understand the point of this. Even if it was a joke, why didn't he ask you to kill House, in this case?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

i explained my taly read like three times already.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1763, Aneninen wrote:
And that last sentence made me paranoid. I hadn't posted anything Today before that!!! Lalala knows nothing about me. I may be
Citizen
Vanilla (lol), Cop, Gunsmith, Jailkeeper, Whatever with any result on her. I may be even a member of any Mafia team or SK. (I'm not but noone could be sure about it now, unless investigating me.) But, she auto-assumes that my only concern is her alignment.

:/
I said it because you seemed pretty confident I was scum yesterday and were the one pushing for my lynch the hardest (I think)
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 9:31 pm

Post by Aneninen »

In post 1719, Cheetory6 wrote:Also FA is good lead for Varsoonmate.
Lots of crappy soft interactions.
No actual read thrown at each other.
Gogogogo.

Can you show me those interactions?

In post 1721, Titus wrote:
Makes me think I am a threat to Varsoon, which suggests Kits scum.
(...)
I could compromise on FA.
(...)

Can you explain these?

In post 1722, Egg wrote:Wtf? You probably should have told us that yesterday. That's like...blatantly scummy. Can you elaborate on FA? He slightly pinged my gut but I can't remember much about anything major.
Titus, why does that point to kitz?

Yeah, why didn't you tell it, Cheetory?

Note: Egg is reading the game in a very similar way as I do.

In post 1726, Titus wrote:@Egg, I will suppose the "that" in the last post is wanting me dead. The question is why? I literally sent all of day 1 tunnelling town. How was I a threat to anyone with a scum wincon? I was even going to sheep House on Kits for day 2 If I lived, so why shoot me? If Kits is scum though....

Oic.

In post 1736, Prolapsed Brain wrote:VOTE: laladucky
It's going to take a
lot
for me to move this vote (unless it's to Taly).
Wake me closer to deadline.
Also, Titus is highly likely scum, probably with lala. I'm not going to argue this right now.

The vote, Taly as a named alternative and scumreading Titus while voting for Lalala simply don't add up.

In post 1753, Boonskiies wrote:Lala, what happened to your Taly scum read you had? It just magically disappear now that you two are getting lumped together?

What happened to her Bookitty-read, as for this?

In post 1759, House wrote:Baaaah

As I said, I don't know whether he's town or scum-JOAT, but regardless of his alignment, this vote may be sheep-able.

Willing to vote Lalala and Taly maybe, if needed.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:01 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 1717, Boonskiies wrote:Holy crap...@TSO, you know how paranoid you in the 4 person neighborhood with confirmed multiball and one scum flip in it makes me?

Yes! But on the laws of probability, it couldn't happen again :o

I actually somewhat agree with the other team (likely Blue) having a JOAT also? Because Varsoon's JOAT was pretty good.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Sun May 24, 2015 10:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 1767, T S O wrote:
In post 1717, Boonskiies wrote:Holy crap...@TSO, you know how paranoid you in the 4 person neighborhood with confirmed multiball and one scum flip in it makes me?

Yes! But on the laws of probability, it couldn't happen again :o

I actually somewhat agree with the other team (likely Blue) having a JOAT also? Because Varsoon's JOAT was pretty good.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambler's_fallacy

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:57 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Surprised it's taken so long for someone to question me on me.

In post 1525, SilverWolf wrote:Do you guys want more discussion and a chance for Oz to speak again before the day ends?

In post 1535, SilverWolf wrote:I have no objections to the hammer.

These two posts pinged me hard at the end of the day. This is not town wolf. Town wolf careful about lynching. She doesn't rush them. And she wouldn't be asking whether we should let him speak.again, she would.be insisting he claim before we hammer.

But she isn't. She is almost eager for the Hammer. Even odder considering she wasn't scum reading ozgin at the time.

And now she completely ignores my vote with her while posting an in-depth analysis of varsoon. Yeah this isnt feeling right at all.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:59 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Cheet,

You should have agreed with him on fake claiming masons. Then had him do so and said, not at all.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:13 am

Post by Wake1 »

'Green Scat'

Scatophagus argus

Vote Count 2.01

Aneninen

Bookitty

Boonskiies

Cheetory6

DeltaWave

dragonspawn

Drixx

Egg

FA_Q2
Cheetory6

House

Kitz
Titus
House
Aneninen

lalaladucks
Prolapsed Brain
Boonskiies

Prolapsed Brain

RadiantCowbells

Silverwolf
dragonspawn

Skybird

Taly

Titus

T S O

Not Voting:
Bookitty
DeltaWave
Drixx
Egg
FA_Q2
Kitz
lalaladucks
RadiantCowbells
Silverwolf
Skybird
Taly
T S O

Spoiler: Information
VLA

Skybird
[05/26/15]
Taly
[05/29/15]

Natural Action Resolution

Natural Action Resolution

Commute - {Commuter}
Blocking - {Roleblocker > Rolestopper}
Jailkeep - {Jailkeeper}
Protection - {Doctor > Bodyguard}
Miscellaneous - {Neighborizer > Friendly Neighbor}
Kill - {Mafia factional kill = SK factional kill = Vigilante}
Role Investigation - {Cop > Gunsmith > Role Cop > Vanilla Cop}
Action Investigation - {Tracker > Watcher > Voyeur > Follower > Motion Detector}
The '>' represents internal priority between the roles.
The '=' means that internal priority between the roles is the same.
All Night Kills have the same priority/speed.

Rules OP

Link

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch.

Deadline is 06/07/15, @11PM CT.

(expired on 2015-06-07 23:00:00)

| | | | | | | | | | | | |

| | | | |

| | | | | | | |
Last edited by killerjester on Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
lalaladucks
lalaladucks
a study in thread
lalaladucks
a study in thread
a study in thread

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:14 am

Post by lalaladucks »

In post 1769, dragonspawn wrote:Surprised it's taken so long for someone to question me on me.

In post 1525, SilverWolf wrote:Do you guys want more discussion and a chance for Oz to speak again before the day ends?

In post 1535, SilverWolf wrote:I have no objections to the hammer.

These two posts pinged me hard at the end of the day. This is not town wolf. Town wolf careful about lynching. She doesn't rush them. And she wouldn't be asking whether we should let him speak.again, she would.be insisting he claim before we hammer.

But she isn't. She is almost eager for the Hammer. Even odder considering she wasn't scum reading ozgin at the time.

And now she completely ignores my vote with her while posting an in-depth analysis of varsoon. Yeah this isnt feeling right at all.

yay someone sees what I mean when I say SW gives me scum vibes
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:20 am

Post by dragonspawn »

My read on wolf has nothing to do with you. Especially when you haven't given reasons for vibes. If you have a case post it. Don't try to ride coattails on mine.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:23 am

Post by Drixx »

The scum is strong in this post. I see JEEP's Gloating Tell in here with a little bit of "VCA is hard but I'll mention it in passing and maybe someone else will do it" and a little bit of proclaiming innocence for no real reason.

In post 1716, Cheetory6 wrote:i) Varsoon says that he wants to fakeclaim masons with me. I said no because that's dumb.
ii) Said that he wasn't liking Ozgin so I told him to engage him with like a question or a vote or something.
iii) Said he wanted to bring focus. Then buddying galore on me q.q
iv) Said that he thought lala and Ozgin were on opposite scumteams.
v) Said he didn't like House's entry or anything surrounding him.
vi) Asking about how we felt about Ozginwagon. Said that TSO's naked jump on it was bad.
vii) Talking about Dragon being in a neighborhood.
viii) I talked to him a bit about TSO and he changed his read to be more null there. I don't think TSO is sided with Varsoon atm.
ix) Said he wanted to focus on Titus later on during the cycle or something?
x) Says that Titus has a good chance of being scum, but said there's a low chance of actually getting a wagon going there.
xi) Saying that he's suspicious of House. I think this suspicion also comes across as being genuine, so lazily going to lean House and Varsoon aren't scum together.
xii) Asked one of us to kill Titus. I said I would as long as he wouldn't suspect anyone in our PT of being scum.

And then he died.
I think that's mostly everything. Drixx or TSO can correct me if I missed anything or messed something up. They probably won't though because they aint even here.

That's a fair retelling. Varsoon also gave me tons of crap for having a sudden V/LA come up, and was basically positioning to paint me as scum in the neighborhood. In hindsight perhaps he was seeing if Cheetory or TSO would bite as a test before bringing it to the thread? That last thing appeared to be a joke at the time, but with Varsoon flipping scum maybe he was trying to give himself cover or ... it read like a joke when I read it after Ozgin was lynched.

In post 1729, Cheetory6 wrote:As in he said that one of us should kill you and I joked that I said I would?

Confirming that the interaction looked like a joke from both of them.

In post 1732, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 1706, Titus wrote:Cheetory feel free to be dick to me. I still cannot believe that Ozgin was town. At least my Varsoon read was right though.

There's not likely to be another red scum in Varsoon's hood (but it is not impossible), just due to odds. Anyone who is in that hood, sharing his stances and positions would be good so we can review them.

Maybe not likely but we shouldn't just dismiss the chance outright. Or are we forgetting wakes fire and ice where we had an entire team of ice scum in a hood?

I would heavily caution against making any assumptions about neighborhoods at all, really.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”