Star Trek Deep Space Nine Season 1 Mafia(game over!)

millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:48 am

Post by millar13 »

WOW. I spent the whole weekend watching the test match at lords and i have a random wagon on me.AWESOME!
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
ChannelDelibird
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
ChannelDelibird
He/they
Card Czar
Card Czar
Pronoun: He/they

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:50 am

Post by ChannelDelibird »

unvote
Tone is hard to read on the internet. Did not get the joke at all but totally willing to accept I misinterpreted.

There's at least seven players right now whom I'd lynch just to stop having to see them post. LQ and millar chief among them. I still think Roddenberry's a bullshit claim.

I've only skimmed the last few pages, though. Will try to read more this evening.

VOTE: LQ in the meantime
#greenshirtthursdays
Jamierus
Jamierus
Townie
Jamierus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:03 am

Post by Jamierus »

In post 570, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 569, Jamierus wrote:
In post 536, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 535, Jamierus wrote:I'm going to keep my vote on Sinsun but I have no issue with the RIP wagon and am considering switching onto it.

LQ why in heavens name would you claim? Anyway, part of me wants to lynch LQ. What if scum keeps him alive until the end game and gets 2 kills in? That's worrisome. You never should have claimed.

Zabing looks extra scummy to me after his vote on RIP. "It's a pretty good argument" yeah Zabing you haven't exactly been the poster child of contribution here, you barely said anything until pressured. I'm not trusting this vote at all and if RIP comes up town I'll be looking at you.

If you don't know what your role is, I suggest you look at it pronto.

What the fuck are you talking about here? I know what my role is and I don't even remotely understand what this post is about. My role has nothing to do with what I said. What? Are you drunk? High? What the hell...most of this game you've been talking gibberish but this is some next level shit.

Last time I checked you hadn't confirmed your role to the Mod: true or false?

False. I confirmed via pm after I made my first post here. Not to mention you ignored my entire post to focus on something incredibly off topic.
The Archmage Ludicrous
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
The Archmage Ludicrous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 5:16 am

Post by The Archmage Ludicrous »

In post 576, ChannelDelibird wrote:
unvote
Tone is hard to read on the internet. Did not get the joke at all but totally willing to accept I misinterpreted.

There's at least seven players right now whom I'd lynch just to stop having to see them post. LQ and millar chief among them. I still think Roddenberry's a bullshit claim.

I've only skimmed the last few pages, though. Will try to read more this evening.

I find it hard to swallow that he missed the cases against lynching LQ even on just a skim through. FOS on Delibird.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 9:32 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 566, Klingoncelt wrote:Anyone voting against spreadsheets is anti-Town

vote:Spreadsheets

In post 571, Narninian wrote:Even though the wagon left town, I still think Licquickety's claim is BS and seems like the best place to park my vote.

:facepalm:

been liking Saint too so my thirst for his blood is temporarily quenched.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:18 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 577, Jamierus wrote:
In post 535, Jamierus wrote:I'm going to keep my vote on Sinsun but I have no issue with the RIP wagon and am considering switching onto it.

LQ why in heavens name would you claim? Anyway, part of me wants to lynch LQ. What if scum keeps him alive until the end game and gets 2 kills in? That's worrisome. You never should have claimed.

Zabing looks extra scummy to me after his vote on RIP. "It's a pretty good argument" yeah Zabing you haven't exactly been the poster child of contribution here, you barely said anything until pressured. I'm not trusting this vote at all and if RIP comes up town I'll be looking at you.

What the fuck are you talking about here? I know what my role is and I don't even remotely understand what this post is about. My role has nothing to do with what I said. What? Are you drunk? High? What the hell...most of this game you've been talking gibberish but this is some next level shit.

False. I confirmed via pm after I made my first post here. Not to mention you ignored my entire post to focus on something incredibly off topic.

BS, you're still not confirmed in the OP. Either you are holding an enormous secret, you are a bad liar, the mod is not paying attention to who has confirmed as closely as they should, or there is a really freaking weird mechanic with confirming for this game. It has to be one of those.
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Marcell isn't bolded in the OP either. It doesn't mean anything that his name isn't bolded.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Jamierus
Jamierus
Townie
Jamierus
Townie
Townie

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Jamierus »

In post 580, LicketyQuickety wrote:

BS, you're still not confirmed in the OP. Either you are holding an enormous secret, you are a bad liar, the mod is not paying attention to who has confirmed as closely as they should, or there is a really freaking weird mechanic with confirming for this game. It has to be one of those.

Have you snapped? Why the hell would I lie about that? I PMed the mod right after I posted. Jesus you're like those 9/11 conspiracy theorists.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 10:59 am

In post 582, Jamierus wrote:

Have you snapped? Why the hell would I lie about that? I PMed the mod right after I posted. Jesus you're like those 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

Yes, i have snapped in my life. Many reasons. This could be true or false. No I'm not.

Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:13 am

Post by Senator »

LQ just needs some more games on site to get a feel for the meta here.
Coulda gone pro if I hadn't joined the Navy.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Senator »

like, I feel like hes one of them there Town of Salam migrants
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 11:35 am

In post 585, Senator wrote:like, I feel like hes one of them there Town of Salam migrants

Never played the game in my life.

zabing12
zabing12
Townie
zabing12
Townie
Townie

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by zabing12 »

Probably EM then.
Saint
Saint
Mafia Scum
Saint
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Saint »

thanks, nero

i am, in fact, town

albeit stupid miller town

miller > millar ;) *snark*
PeaceBringer
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
PeaceBringer
Posts Blindly
Posts Blindly

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by PeaceBringer »

unvote

that is awful=-
vote ChanDel
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:57 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 574, LicketyQuickety wrote:Kling, how do you know Maxwell isn't just dicking around?

I've seen him in a few other games here. He doesn't seem to be the silly dicking around type.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 578, The Archmage Ludicrous wrote:
unvote

I find it hard to swallow that he missed the cases against lynching LQ even on just a skim through. FOS on Delibird.

I agree.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Mods often don't bold (or otherwise note) the final couple of confirms. It is in no way a tell of any kind.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:04 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 567, MaxwellPuckett wrote:Eh, my join date is more recent than zabing's. Not gonna pull back from this one unless I see a better lynch, which I have not yet. Sinsun is a possibility, and I'm still looking at Celt, but zabing is the one who hasn't posted anything town motivated yet, while posting anything at all.

Its true there are plenty of people I'd be happy to lynch today, though.

You're a rare one. Most of the noobs need a good number of micro- and mini- games to get a feel for the site.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:05 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 568, LittleGumball wrote:
In post 566, Klingoncelt wrote:Besides, there are tons of scummy players to choose from at this point.

Like who?

I'm still V/LA, I'll be posting a reads list tomorrow (Tuesday.)
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 575, millar13 wrote:WOW. I spent the whole weekend watching the test match at lords and i have a random wagon on me.AWESOME!

So here I am cutting much slack for the noobs, and a guy that's been here 6 YEARS posts this ^ ^ ^. :igmeou:
-
MiniDeathStar
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by PeregrineV »

Happy Memorial Day! Back tomorrow.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Senator
Senator
Goon
Senator
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Senator »

Klingy, are you scum?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:09 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 597, Senator wrote:Klingy, are you scum?

No.

If I were I wouldn't be so nice. Between the lurking and bad play I could make cases on a lot of players here, and get them all mislynched. Gawd, it's like fish in a barrel here.

I'm trying to help the worst of them improve their play so I can find the real Scums.

(An aside - I wonder how many are Tafkal or Necroplant trolls.)
-
MiniDeathStar
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Mon May 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by pisskop »

Its that stunning lexicon and the ease with which you talk thats new to me. Like Gawd
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”