DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

In post 999, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I could lynch EPM.

I also think pk is town
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1001 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:26 pm

Post by T S O »

In post 864, Varsoon wrote:Hey, TSO, can you save me from the nothing I've become?
Y'know.
Wake me up inside.
Save meeee.

Of course.

In post 867, pisskop wrote:@TSO
In post 812, pisskop wrote:1. you as well as I would perfer to lynch inside a neighborhood. I wanna lynch inside my own, all other things being equal.
2. Compare Zeb's play here to any of my games with him. open 592, Open 597, and Mini 1648. In 592 I was scum so I got to see him in a different perspective.
3. His play today has been low content, stating of 'safe' or 'obvious' stances, and lacking any real content that, no matter what happens, can be used to tie him to any particular stance or opinion. His play has been lacking strong stances.
4. He's apparently not been reading. Several times now he's erroneously falsely attribuited actions to me or been wrong about the order of events, which have then been used to push his flaccid scumread upon me.
5. In the neighborhood I got a scummier feeling from him than Anen.

I need to actually read this later.

In post 974, Zebulin wrote:Insulting people and not including reasons to back it up is worthy of a PL

Let me stop you right there. It's not.

In post 981, evilpacman18 wrote:
vote: Varsoon

let's do it then. the people on your PK wagon are bad.

I like this and I like epm for town right now.

In post 991, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: T S O

oh, molla.

In post 1000, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 999, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I could lynch EPM.

I also think pk is town

I think we need more from you.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1002 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:27 pm

Post by T S O »

Definitely at least one scum on the pisskop push.

Also kinda think pisskop is town for his "fuck you you are so bad" demeanour around then which is very town.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1003 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:28 pm

Post by T S O »

Dolittle you have 1 day in this game and that's it. You should really try to vomit some content soon to leave some sort of impact on the game.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1004 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:29 pm

Post by T S O »

Zebulin, Salamence20, RadiantCowbells, Varsoon, BlueBloodedToffee

Unfortunately, this seems like it will be difficult to distil any further.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1005 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:33 pm

Post by T S O »

RadiantCowbells' play is obviously atrocious but I genuinely don't understand half of it. She seems to have extremely short-term memory loss, in relation to pisskop in particular.

Not going to waste my time.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1006 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:40 pm

Post by T S O »

Um, Molla is town from the shit wagon on him also?
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1007 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:41 pm

Post by T S O »

Nobody in this game has really towned at all. It's really fucking unhelpful.
-Marquis
evilpacman18
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
evilpacman18
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:44 pm

Post by evilpacman18 »

In post 987, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 328, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 314, massive wrote:
In post 286, BBmolla wrote:massive is probably scum?

Because I didn't call you morons out for calling our neighborhood a masonry?

Nailed iiiiiiit

unvote

Unconvinced on Salamence claim but this neighborhood thing will be requiring a vote soon

In post 363, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 360, Salamence20 wrote:
In post 344, RadiantCowbells wrote:Basically a Neighbourhood is a group of players in which by guarantee of the players outguessing the mod there is a confirmed huge number of mafia whereby if you do not immediately lynch any and all available members of the neighbourhood you are guilty of playing against your wincon and can be permanently banned from the normal and newbie queues.

I dont care if you are serious or joking.

Fuck you. People who say things like that lose games for town.

NEIGHBORHOOD PARANOIA IS A NONO

I don't understand what you are crying about

In post 404, evilpacman18 wrote:
In post 398, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 395, evilpacman18 wrote:That's a possibility but really we should probably just ignore the hoods.

I think this is exactly why the whole neighbourhood thing has exploded. An attempt to confuse and distract town.

We should focus on the original neighbourhood and go from there.

So who is doing the confusing and distracting? Maybe we should start with the two people we already know tried to lie.

In post 660, evilpacman18 wrote:I don't think Molla looks any more town after calling every person in the game a fucking idiot in two straight pages of almost exclusively his posts. Molla, I know you know I know going along with the mason claim is something you would do but you've still given no explanation whatsoever for why it was a good idea or potentially helpful in any way to backup Varsoon's fake claim. Not to mention you've largely turned around your read on him while his posting has steadily improved and don't seem to have considered it'd be really REALLY dumb and pointless for scum with next to no suspicion on him to fakeclaim mason. Your Varsoon read is basically completely unrelated to anything Varsoon has actually said or done. And anyway it's not you're unlikely to act like this as scum, come on.

BBT do you still want me to answer your question on Sala's weirdness? I kinda don't feel like sorting that out for another day or two. He'll probably be NK'd if he's actually JK so there might not be a point.

In post 687, evilpacman18 wrote:is "masonry" supposed to read "neighborhood"?

This looks more like setting up neighborhood wifom then preventing it.

Oh, and you may noticed I left out the post where you say we should stay out of hood lynching, but then why are you voting molla for lying about masonry/Hoods. Drawing a NK as this is effective and you willing to lynch them for that reason anti-town.

I have a few things to respond to but this stuck out to me when I read it again just now. You say I'm setting up neighborhood wifom but several of these posts are completely unrelated and there's definitely no trail of me using the neighborhood to argue some kind of circular logic. So either you don't know what wifom means or you're misrepping me and I think it's the latter since the first two posts were before we even knew there were mulitiple neighborhoods iirc and the latter posts are not even about the hoods, they're about the mason fakeclaims. And 687 was a legitimate question to Dolittle because I didn't understand his post?? Did you even read context or did you just find the word "neighborhood" in my iso a couple of times, quote the posts, and make stuff up about them?
I play piano and competitive Smash 4 under the tag EPM
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1009 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:45 pm

Post by T S O »

I remember nailing Varsoon-scum pretty hard recently and I'm not sure this is it.
-Marquis
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1010 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:47 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'm not putting in the full force I could here, to be honest.
I can't really go hard in the paint, but if you want what's really real;
out of Zebulin, Salamence20, RadiantCowbells, Varsoon, BlueBloodedToffee;

RC and BBT are my top picks for scum.
After that, Salamence.
After that, Zebulin.

I'm town. Let's not lynch me.
TSO, I'm willing to play this along with you, but you gotta keep me in the game.
Like, give me some direction here.
I can cook up a reads list if need be.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1011 (ISO) » Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:49 pm

Post by T S O »

Why do you think BBT is scum?

I'm willing to be lenient; I don't really think you're scum and I could do with some backup here.
-Marquis
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1012 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:00 am

Post by Varsoon »

General lack of focus that I expect from town that really wants to push out a scum lynch,
BBT seems to kinda push whatever's working and look worked up about it,
There was some misrepping and trying really hard to make a case on me earlier that relied on a lot of the sensationalism going on after it came out I lied about the mason thing.

So, 2-parts scummy game approach, 1 part OMGUS.

Unlike Pisskop, RC, and BBM who are all problematic, BBT's play comes across as scummy more than just anti-town in nature.
I guess it kind helps that I've got the informed position of knowing I'm town, though. :/
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1013 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:07 am

Post by T S O »

In post 1012, Varsoon wrote:General lack of focus that I expect from town that really wants to push out a scum lynch,
BBT seems to kinda push whatever's working and look worked up about it,
There was some misrepping and trying really hard to make a case on me earlier that relied on a lot of the sensationalism going on after it came out I lied about the mason thing.

This is the most interesting thing I've heard all game. Can you quote some of this?
-Marquis
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:34 am

Post by Zebulin »

In post 1002, T S O wrote:Definitely at least one scum on the pisskop push.

Also kinda think pisskop is town for his "fuck you you are so bad" demeanour around then which is very town.

Why do you think that?

I see his demeanor as incredibly scum because it discourages people from playing (and is generally mean). How is it pro-town? This is important, PK's demeanor is one of the reasons I'm pushing for his lynch so much.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:38 am

Post by pisskop »

Just like last game we played, hunh?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1016 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:39 am

Post by pisskop »

who else could be scum, Zeb? I don't want to keep asking you this.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Zebulin
Zebulin
Goon
Zebulin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:59 am

Post by Zebulin »

Readslist:

Confirmed Town:
Dr. Dolittle

Town:
BBMolla, massive

Leaning Town:
T S O, Salamance20, Aneninen

Null:
Varsoon, BlueBloodedToffee, evipacman18, Mainez

Leaning Scum:
RadiantCowbells

Scum:
Very Scum:
Pisskop

Gun to my head Pisskop RadiantCowbells Mainez. I don't trust Mainez becuase his confused town demeneor is really easy to fake as scum and doesn't offer much info, but he hasn't really done anything scummy. RadiantCowbells is just sputing fluff for half the game. I've already gone over why I thing you're scum.

Dr. Dolittle is conf town, BBMolla's rant looks extremely difficult to fake regardless of meta, massive is questioning stuff that needs to be questioned (he dropps to null if Pisskop's town), T S O has good logic in his couple of posts since he replaced and his predessessor didn't do anything, Salamance20 has a PR claim, Aneninen has bad logic sometimes but seems to genuinely believe the logic, null reads are null.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:05 am

Post by pisskop »

you poor thing :(
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1019 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:07 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Those town reads on Massive & T S O make no sense.

UNVOTE:
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Salamence20
Salamence20
Survivor
Salamence20
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:09 am

Post by Salamence20 »

In post 1017, Zebulin wrote:Readslist:

Confirmed Town:
Dr. Dolittle

Town:
BBMolla, massive

Leaning Town:
T S O, Salamance20, Aneninen

Null:
Varsoon, BlueBloodedToffee, evipacman18, Mainez

Leaning Scum:
RadiantCowbells

Scum:
Very Scum:
Pisskop

Gun to my head Pisskop RadiantCowbells Mainez. I don't trust Mainez becuase his confused town demeneor is really easy to fake as scum and doesn't offer much info, but he hasn't really done anything scummy. RadiantCowbells is just sputing fluff for half the game. I've already gone over why I thing you're scum.

Dr. Dolittle is conf town, BBMolla's rant looks extremely difficult to fake regardless of meta, massive is questioning stuff that needs to be questioned (he dropps to null if Pisskop's town), T S O has good logic in his couple of posts since he replaced and his predessessor didn't do anything, Salamance20 has a PR claim, Aneninen has bad logic sometimes but seems to genuinely believe the logic, null reads are null.

WTF IS THIS?

To have 1 true scumread is dumb. Sounds fake indeed
Mainez
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mainez
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 4:22 am

Post by Mainez »

prododge

apologies
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1022 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:37 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I think Zebulin's reads are way too opportunistic.

There's the fact that he has only two scumreads, aka the two most anti-town players (and one of whom has done nothing decidedly scummy in their own right), and the fact that he's putting everyone else in the town pile to engender good feelings.

I've lost enthusiasm for a PK lynch.

VOTE: Zebulin
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1023 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Aneninen »

Soon.
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1024 (ISO) » Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:30 am

Post by massive »

In post 1022, RadiantCowbells wrote:There's the fact that he has only two scumreads, aka the two most anti-town players (and one of whom has done nothing decidedly scummy in their own right), and the fact that he's putting everyone else in the town pile to engender good feelings.

How come you don't mention that this is you? Why are you surprised at his scumreads being the two most anti-town players?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”