Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 21, 2015 5:08 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

we've been playing forum mafia for too long

Master Zik
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:15 am

Vezok have you gained maturity?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:49 am

Hi RC! Can you catch me up on whats going on?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:39 pm

In post 99, Salamence20 wrote:RC is a reapercharlie alt?

I knew it

Why do you think this?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #109 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:30 pm

LLD, yes.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #120 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:22 am

In post 117, Plum wrote:Hell is moving; moving is hell. Have internet thanks to infinitely patient husband. Back tomorrow.

Now this is definitely a joke, LLD! Plum doesn't have a husband. She was like 15 last time she was on here.

What happened to Pom, Plum? Is she doing alright?

I'm still trying to find my niche in this game. I like RC and would normally sheep him, but he's voting Vi and I don't necessarily want to do that right now. I'm OK with where my vote is.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #134 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:31 pm

OK I get it, we're all legendary players, summoned from our busy lives for one more game after our glorious and memorable career, and most of us are kinda shy at launching the volleys. I understand.

These games start out slow like a graduation dance at Plum's high school.

Slowly though we gonna have to take the gloves off and drag each other into the ground and fight with our elbows in the mud...you know we do, and each of us we derive a twisted pleasure from that :)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:46 pm

That's exactly what that is.

Everything thats happened so far has been inconsequential because everyone appears trigger shy and walking on eggshells, including myself.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #140 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:36 pm

You can't acknowledge a confirmation bias. If you do that, you're just exposing your self-doubt.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:44 pm

I view creepy as a completely subjective projection that is a reflection of the insecurities of the person calling things creepy. Like you think in a predatory way which makes you project that onto other people. In reality, you're the one that has hidden agendas in your interactions and not me lol. I don't even think that way, I'm entertaining myself and getting into the groove for this game by speaking my mind. I'm posting for the sake of getting more comfortable posting.

It's such a white knight social justice warrior type of move to be calling things creepy like that as well. Like if I said to your mom some kinky stuff that would seem over the top for you but she's into way, way weirder, more extreme stuff than either of us initially predicted.

But I digress. I really have nothing to talk about because Vi's vote is superfluous and the vote on me is probably deserved given I can't find my flow yet. Still liking my vote where it is given the circumstances.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:06 pm

In terms of the tame things you say and write to amuse yourself, what is creepy? I just don't understand that and have seen a lot of people write that in games. "Oh no, you can't say that, it's so creepy". What does that even mean?

Are you implying I'm trying to pick up married women on mafiascum? Trying to be provocative? Making veiled threats? Does anyone feel physically unsafe?

A joke is a joke, there's nothing off the table in comedy. The same thing that makes one person cringe is the thing that makes another person laugh. Think of it. Tattoos people get with typos, jokes about taboo topics like sex and religion, people slipping and falling...the same thing that someone finds embarassing is what another finds funny. I didn't say you have to find my jokes funny, I'm really just putting an extraverted energy out in the thread to counter my natural tendency to lurk and spectate. Actively creating jokes as things cross my mind, that aren't really that extravagant to me, is conducive to posting more game related content. You write random things to unblock and gain more momentum and investment in the game, that's all there is to it.

You can't just cut the creative process by denouncing someone as having bad intentions or being a source of fear or unease, especially on behalf of somebody else. Like I said, the fact that you feel that way and have the need to express yourself on it only sheds light on the way that your brain works and how you see the world. I'm going to take a note not to censor myself here hoping that more misguided accusations come flying my way.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:11 pm

Do you agree that posting more stuff makes you more emotionally invested in a game which makes you pay more attention and catch more things? Then we have nothing to argue about. You're trying to pick on me for having no content, and that's fair enough, but there comes a point where you are as useless as the person you are accusing of not contributing content. It's as if two players are lurking and the first one that turns on the other one for lurking suddenly has the high ground because he has a reason to vote the other. In reality, they are both doing the same thing.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:21 pm

You're picking an artificial fight with me, it's so dumb it makes me smile.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:26 pm

All the reasoning for voting so far has been terrible. Plum is overexplaining. RC is devisting from meta. These reasons suck. Rather than making up my own faulty reason to vote someone, I'm choosing to wait. You're voting me because I'm waiting for something I find scummy before I attack. Then you're just disagreeing to make it look like you're building more reasons to vote for me, which doesn't really make any sense unless you think that "the longer he waits to tell us about what he finds scummy so far, the likelier he is to be scum!". If that's your argument against me then good luck to you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #14) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:27 pm

Deviating*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:29 pm

You are not making me look bad at all.

You are just making yourself look irrational and biased, in your own words.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:31 pm

I don't have suspicions yet, and you trying to attack me for anything other than my personality can only be for not attacking anyone, which I won't do until I have something more substantial than everything that was written out so far.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #17) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:35 pm

We don't have a conflict. You engaging me and asking me questions does not constitute us arguing. You can't pick a fight with someone who is not engaging back. It takes two to tango, or any other dance that requires two, a lesson you should have learned at your prom when you couldn't find a partner lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #18) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:46 pm

You're trying to make me your enemy but I won't play the game as your enemy because I don't know your alignment. I don't even have a good guess yet. In the meantime, me just talking makes me look more and more townie to the players who understand the limitations of my acting and playstyle. I'm coming out the winner in our conversation that you have failed to escalate into a conflict.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (isolation #19) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Lol obviously scum.

VOTE: Jazz

There's no such thing as an objectively creepy joke.

You're clearly trying to sow chaos.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (isolation #20) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:17 pm

It's like dark comedy can be off putting to one person, but for the stand up comic that heard it all already, it's just funny.

Creepy is a word like scummy, each person has a different interpretation of it. How could an adjective so impersonal and arbitrary possibly affect me? It's not like you're saying I'm short or ugly, which are relative and personal. Creepy isn't even relative to anything, there's no scale to measure a level of creepy jokes on, some humor hits some people and other doesn't. Sometimes the attempt at being funny doesn't work at all, and that's possible too. It has nothing to do with me though, it's your perception of a joke.

Jazz, also I have no idea who you are and I don't think we've ever been in a game. I've certainly never pm'd you or anything like that because I don't even recognize you. Maybe consider asking me to change my avatar if you're disturbed by it so I can gently say no :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #21) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:31 pm

And what do you mean "contribute for once"? Have you read my wiki...?

Talk to my team mafia teammates or just read one of the games I was invested in.

I have a lot going for me, as I'm sure others do here, and while each person has a different reason to play, personally I need to get invested in a game before actually playing it well. Why else would I type words on a screen and put up with your abuse lol

You're simply scum. If you're not then I feel bad for you as a human being that you feel like you should put others down. I don't know who you think you are, but your opinion is unwelcome. This isn't a forum for you to advance your ideas on social dynamics lol. Well 80% you very well know this and are playing this angle as scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #22) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:51 pm

In post 164, Jazzmyn wrote:

In post 158, Albert B. Rampage wrote:You're trying to make me your enemy but I won't play the game as your enemy because I don't know your alignment. I don't even have a good guess yet. In the meantime, me just talking makes me look more and more townie to the players who understand the limitations of my acting and playstyle. I'm coming out the winner in our conversation that you have failed to escalate into a conflict.

No, while you appear to be quite enamoured of yourself, I doubt that anyone else is; you are just (and still) creepy.

Regards,
Jazz

This is genuinely a bona fide personal attack.
Mod remind Jazzmyn of the rules
. I don't want her to insult people that are more sensitive than me on this site.

I really hope this is all an act for you because you've fallen far. Stop now before you drop to Bill Cosby levels. Now see, this guy had wholesome jokes, and was nefarious and predatory. Can you tell the difference? Because you need to learn some basic life lessons if you judge people based off one joke they made trying to be funny.

I'm voting you until you die anyway, there's no reason town would want to go quote by quote and just repeat the same thing over and over and end with a personal attack "I doubt anbody would be enamored with you". That's just purposely promoting discord and negativity.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #23) » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:57 pm

I will end by quoting my main man Tywin: "The lion doesn't concern himself with the opinion of the sheep."

Bam. I said it, I meant it, I'm here to represent it!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #24) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:17 am

Yes, yes I did. Did you think that was funny?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:22 am

In post 175, Vi wrote:In fact, since he suggested that Plum had a date on his prom and you did not, what he said was actually elevating her status; a compliment.

No, the joke was that high school dances are awkward and start off with very little interaction. There was no mention of any dates anywhere. Why are we derailing the coversation? Can we talk about jazz being obviously scum instead?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #179 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:28 am

In post 176, Vi wrote:But real talk. What we're getting out of this is a huge distraction that's going to bury and demoralize the game. This show needs to end and not come back.

You don't demoralize the game, you demotivate and de-incrntivize people from investing their time and energy into a game. People like me who you start to call creepy which is why this entire sidestory happened. This whole thing is just weird.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:30 am

To get back to where we were, Vi's Plum case is garbage, SK's vote on me for not doing anything is now void with my revelation to the town that Jazz is scum, and the case on RC is ridiculous.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:24 am

In post 187, Vi wrote:I never made a case on Plum. That stuff after the vote was me trolling, like I've been doing for most of the game.

But Plum's posts really do look like they're coming from scum.

You're making things up as you go, you have no credibility.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:05 am

??
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #295 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:50 pm

I agree with lynching Jazz.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:12 pm

He's calling you a complete hypocrite. You only made the bulk of your posts today. If we compared your posts from 2 days ago to these players you're not "getting fuzzies from", you're in the exact same boat. I've had enough of you, and your scummy posts, and your offensive and insulting nature.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:17 pm

That wasn't remotely funny. Watch some stand up on youtube, I recommend the laugh factory channel.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:38 pm

Let's see here.

Antagonizing multiple players for no reason - check
Hypocrisy in calling out players for low post count - check
Making laughable claims about spending hours reading isos with appallingly little to show for it - check

Sir, the scanner is picking up an abnormally high scum score on this one!
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:41 pm

And Jazz claims LLD is a townread. lol what. She's not made a single content post. Jazz is bullshitting.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:44 pm

In post 265, Jazzmyn wrote:I have gone through the thread and everyone's ISOs, so my reads are developing. At this point, several are in the neutral category, of course, but a few are scum-leaning and a couple are town-leaning.

On the scum side, I have Kinetic. On the town side, I have Lady.

On the leaning scum quadrant, I have Salamence. His push on RedCoyote seemed weak and somewhat contrived to me. He eventually fessed up to being mistaken when he repeatedly called RedCoyote a liar, but still kept his vote on RedCoyote anyway. His appeals to emotion made me cringe, too. I thought his posts 133 and 163 were weaksauce. Then, in post 185, he said he didn't like Juls, vezo, and RedCoyote following Vi, but then in 246, he followed himself.

I have Albert, vezo and Plum also as leaning scum. These are more gut-based, or based on less than solid reads, but there they are.

I have everyone else as essentially neutral at this point, but I didn't like RedCoyote's appeals to emotion any more than I liked Salamence's, and Vi makes me suspicious for reasons that I cannot articulate.

I see that Kinetic is currently at L-2 and is being replaced in any event, so I suppose it would be cruel to vote him at this time.

Regards,
Jazz

This is the most contrived piece of text I've read in a long time.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #321 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:54 pm

LLD with no content posts and a blank check townread from Jazz for no reason at all jumps on the opportunity to defend her. Color me surprised.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Mod: Warm LLD for 323
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #38) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Warn
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #327 (isolation #39) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:05 pm

Frankly this personal harassment doesn't bother me, that said, it encourages a toxic and vicious atmosphere on the site and that crosses my boundaries.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #40) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:10 pm

LLD, what's wrong with you?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #332 (isolation #41) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:11 pm

People on this website have gotten fucking weird.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #333 (isolation #42) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:14 pm

I'm sorry your parents didn't teach you some manners. You crossed the line. I made a joke about a school dance being an awkward time, Plum said it wasn't creepy, and you, Jazz and Vi have come out of the woodwork with your SJW bullshit. Rid this website of your antics please. You have no idea who I am.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #337 (isolation #43) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:19 pm

If you're insulting me personally, you're deluded that you know me. You don't. I've never had a problem with you before today. You've really shown your true colors and I'm glad you did so I can filter you out now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #341 (isolation #44) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:28 pm

In post 334, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:To paraphrase Plum, "if enough people think X and you think Y, then maybe you're the one who is wrong"

Youtube "mean tweets". Everybody has haters. The haters can organize, say mean things anonymously, use the internet to bully others and feel self-entitled. What does it matter that 3 players have experienced something in their lives that they are projecting on me? I went off on a bit of a rant because I think comments like Vi's is the problem. When people take a joke like "This thread is slow like how Plum's school dance starts" is taken like I said I was "abusing young women", I find issue with that. And we're still somehow talking about this pages later. Are you kidding me? The mod needs to intervene, yes. Just as we're starting to get on with the game, you bring this shit back up again.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:32 pm

Are you serious calling me honey right now? Are you kidding me?

Mod: Force replace LLD
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:36 pm

In post 0, Untrod Tripod wrote:9. Thou shalt not be an asshole*.

You've violated this rule, I asked you to stop, you've continued, and on and on, "this is how I perceive you", yeah well that's an asshole thing to say and you need to fade back into obscurity hater.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Calling me "honey" is extremely demeaning after you've been insulting my person for the last several posts. You don't call people that unless you know them. You obviously have no respect for others. It's not like you're trying to be funny and accidentally offended somebody, you're actually being an asshole because you want to offend and feed the fire with your obscenities. Why don't you cool off and think about what you're doing here and apologize to me later, or really, just get as far away from me as you can so we don't have the displeasure of ever having this conversation again.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #347 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:43 pm

I'm not your fucking honey and I don't want anything to do with you, and that includes playing any game with you in any capacity. Fade away hater.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Wait, so it's okay to to demean another person as long as it's me? Okay, thanks for your input. Bye now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #352 (isolation #50) » Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:00 pm

What I've learned here:

When somebody makes a joke at the expense of another person who brushes it off as a joke and doesn't feel offended, get up in arms!!! The patriarchy in motion!! Getting away with abusing women!!!

When somebody actually gets personally insulted repeatedly and lets his bullies know that they are contributing to a toxic atmosphere, "justice is finally served! don't cry to the mods! nobody has your back!"

Behavior like that is what makes online communities breed a culture of harassment where it becomes acceptable as long as "a couple people agree", starting from this thread, beginning with Vi's comment. That's how these things start. I'm getting a good night's sleep now because it's 3AM and I've had enough of your harassment for one night. I hope the mod rightfully force replaces you because this game really didn't need you to bring this back up again after I thought we closed the topic earlier.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #373 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:02 am

@370 Expect personal questions to be ignored.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (isolation #52) » Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:50 pm

Contrived
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (isolation #53) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:04 am

I don't see what's so town about Jazz at all. I think it's the best wagon in the game. I don't understand why there are votes for vezok.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #462 (isolation #54) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:27 am

I disagree with Vi that Jazzmyn is an easy target...I don't see why town Vi would say that.

The weirdest thing about Vi is that she's defending Jazzmyn indirectly saying it's an easy (read: lazy) wagon, and also saying it would be fun to vote Kinetic, LLD, or Jazzmyn (quote below).

In post 204, Vi wrote:Basically, all of these would be fun people to bully around with wagons

Then as soon as Jazz gets votes, Vi criticizes the three voters and looks for scum on it.

What is Vi doing?

I don't know.

Vote: Vi
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #55) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:33 am

In post 416, Vi wrote:Okay.

Following from that, there are three people who are voting for Jazzmyn. There are a few people jeering from the sidelines but three people are on the jazz. They are Albert B. Rampage, vezokpiraka, and Quaroath.

Based specifically on how they jumped on Jazzmyn - I linked the preceding Jazz posts but you can do your own research if you like - which of these would you say is scum, or most likely to be scum? (I have my own thoughts, but I'll wait for yours.)

In post 451, Vi wrote:Your play thus far is largely based on saying "everyone is scummy" and yelling at people who accuse you. Finding logical errors to nitpick is pretty easy to do, and one person has even voted you out of sheer annoyance. In other words, if someone wanted to vote you, they could find reasons to do it without trying very hard or catching much blame.

In post 420, Vi wrote:Also, as before, Jazzmyn is a super-easy target and if she's Town I'd be surprised if zero scum have tried to take the bait.

(granted Juls and Kinetizakk aren't here and SKrew is lurking)

In post 419, Vi wrote:The conclusion would have been "if you think there's one scum who opportunistically jumped on Jazzmyn then speaking strictly from probability we should be voting one of them".

TL;DR Vi is pushing extremely hard that Jazz is an easy lynch, therefore it's a bad one, and there's assuredly scum on it (vezok). Yet Vi says that Jazz "would be fun to bully around with wagons", along with Kinetic and LLD.

Notice the circular thinking as well...Vi is acting very arbitrarily. She could say, Albert is an easy target because he annoys people and at least one player would lynch him out of annoyance. Yet I'm not on the chopping block, but Jazzmyn is, and for legitimate reasons (being purposely inflammatory, inciting LLD to lash out, encouraging chaos, doing very little scumhunting). So...Vi is wrong.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (isolation #56) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:34 am

The circular thinking is because, any popular wagon can be considered an easy wagon. They are one and the same. That's just how the cookie crumbles. If you examine the reasons, are they good or bad? I think Jazzmyn wagon is extremely good. Vi defending her is contrived and that's why I'm voting her now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #57) » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:30 pm

In post 480, Vi wrote:I am such incredibly obvious Town that I am actually bitter and disgusted with myself.

I saw you write things like this before. You're probably scum.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (isolation #58) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:19 am

I'm good with lynching Vi but I still prefer Jazzmyn. LLD would be acceptable to wagon as I don't have a good read on her yet.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (isolation #59) » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:55 pm

Zakk is correct. Vi is technically a good lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:33 am

This weekend is hectic, don't expect much posting
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:00 am

who did you kill?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:00 am

oh nvm
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:23 am

wow

vezok wagon was horrrendous

VOTE: Jazzmyn
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 7:25 am

willing to lynch Vi too
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:21 pm

mehhhh Vi is too obvious. Jazzmyn is actually a superior lynch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:45 pm

You're a lettuce. Read RC's iso. Does he heavily suspect vezok and Vi? Draw your own conclusions instead of coming at me with your dumbass questions without question marks.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #67) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:20 am

In post 572, zakk wrote:
In post 564, Albert B. Rampage wrote:mehhhh Vi is too obvious. Jazzmyn is actually a superior lynch.

what do you think of Juls?

Lurker.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #580 (isolation #68) » Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:22 am

In post 575, zakk wrote:You were on the wagon too, but he should take the fall just because he was the last vote? I was not born yesterday Plum.

This is true.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:56 am

In post 588, Juls wrote:
Mod: Please replace me

Entirely too busy to play right now. I'm very sorry.

To my replacement and everyone else. ABR and Salamence are town. That's about all I am really sure of.

Juls noooo :(

Nobody else here likes me
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (isolation #70) » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:46 am

I'm going to California for 3 weeks. I won't have dependable internet during this time. Sorry guys.

Mod: Please replace me
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2796 (isolation #71) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:17 am

Vi, do us all a favor and stop. You just don't understand.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2797 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:18 am

And nobody will be able to explain it to you the way you are.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2799 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:26 am

I don't hide under alts. I was travelling the west coast for 3 weeks and had bad internet connections, then I had to run a festival in my home city, so yeah, I had to replace out, not because of Jazzmyn or LLD calling me "creepy".
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2800 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:27 am

I pre-in for Diablo mafia in coney island queue.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2802 (isolation #75) » Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:28 am

Yeah it was awesome.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2814 (isolation #76) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:08 am

In post 2811, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You are speaking like you were any better.

This is a hostile game at times. If you're going to bitch and moan that someone hurt your pwessious little feewings, and then turn around and be just as toxic in the game, then maybe you start with yourself.

You were toxic as hell, get off your high horse.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (isolation #77) » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:25 am

Your opinions are literally worthless.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”