SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3350 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:55 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Great, you've resorted to lying to get your way because you have no fucking reasons and haven't been able to come up with one. You do realize people can meta me and find out that's not true right?
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3351 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:02 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3271, dragonspawn wrote:He already claimed joat in the hood rc. He isn't scum. There is no way the reds have two joats

There is also no way to confirm that House actually was a JOAT considering that he lies consistently (the only constant house actually has)

I would actually believe X shot BP more likely or something similar (he also claimed commuter). It is a house move - draw the NK and force scum to lose a kill. Considering the results of that night, I think his plan worked rather well and that makes the house slot my strongest town read but I think your 'reasoning' here is flawed.
In post 3317, dragonspawn wrote:Wolf has been on my radar a while. I can get behind that.

VOTE: wolf

Sorry wolf. Ou know I love you but I have to go where the evidence leads and its been pinging me a while on you.

Where the 'evidence' leads you? What case do you have.

I am interested because I am pretty damn sure wolf is scum but I have not pushed wolf because I don't think that I have a case that I can rally the rest of town with.

My experience with wolf leads me to be HIGHLY suspicious of appeasement wolf and I have seen a lot of appeasement from wolf over hard pushing. I didn't like the exchange with drixx, here and house AT ALL as I expected something entirely different from town wolf. The latest interactions with PK are meltdown wolf and that is not alignment indicative with her IMO.

My read on her is mostly gut. I want to see if you have a good case worth perusing.
In post 3331, pisskop wrote:and somewhat more hostile.

I get the exact opposite. Where do you see hostile wolf and on what planet is scum wolf more hostile than town wolf?

In post 3130, lalaladucks wrote:Dear FA_Q2,

It has come to my attention that you've expressed strong suspicions of me several times. Yet, you are hesitant to lay down a vote on me here. Why would that be, good sir? Not because you're a malicious member of the red mafia who is afraid of looking suspect upon review of my mislynch wagon after I'm dead, of course? Because that would be very scandalous indeed.

Sincerely,

P.S.

VOTE: FA_Q2

Because it was pointed out that it is not helping as town does not seem willing to go through with this lynch at this point. That was a valid statement so I am not returning to your wagon until there is an actual point in returning to it. I still think that you are scum and I am more than willing to lynch you. hopefully town wakes up to your scummy play and finally takes care of it.

Answer to wolf's post in a min.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3352 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:05 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3350, SilverWolf wrote:Great, you've resorted to lying to get your way because you have no fucking reasons and haven't been able to come up with one. You do realize people can meta me and find out that's not true right?

<3

Theyll still love you after your flip
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3353 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:07 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 3351, FA_Q2 wrote:I get the exact opposite.

Scum wolf is less likely to try to offend people, imo, but is somewhat more emotional.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3354 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:09 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3351, FA_Q2 wrote:
I am interested because I am pretty damn sure wolf is scum but I have not pushed wolf because I don't think that I have a case that I can rally the rest of town with.

My experience with wolf leads me to be HIGHLY suspicious of appeasement wolf and I have seen a lot of appeasement from wolf over hard pushing. I didn't like the exchange with drixx, here and house AT ALL as I expected something entirely different from town wolf. The latest interactions with PK are meltdown wolf and that is not alignment indicative with her IMO.

My read on her is mostly gut. I want to see if you have a good case worth perusing.
Right, you think I was appeasy over hard pushing when I wasn't even pushed at all during that drixx/House fiasco. That was Drixx trying to get House removed from the game and using a comment House made to me to do it.

And now, supposedly, according to you I'm more angry as town than scum and me getting angry with pisskop is a meltdown now and not alignment indicative.

Gee-It's almost like you are making shit up because you are desperate to scumread me. Nothing scummy about that.
Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3355 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:11 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3353, pisskop wrote:
In post 3351, FA_Q2 wrote:I get the exact opposite.

Scum wolf is less likely to try to offend people, imo, but is somewhat more emotional.

LOL, You don't know shit about me at all and clearly have never meta'd me. :lol:
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3356 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:13 am

Post by pisskop »

We'll let the town decide
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3357 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:14 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3206, SilverWolf wrote:FA is my strongest scumread right now per play/ISO, etc. People have been asking for reasons so I'll give some.

I believe he's been playing extremely careful, his pushes are all opportunistic and easy-he's pushing Ozgin and lala in the beginning. Says he doesn't know about Bookitty when asked even though her and I and Cheetory just got done with a very heated exchange . Why so wishy washy at that point? Later, when it becomes safer to vote for her, he does .

Easy?

Explain how lala is easy considering that Egg (one of the few firm town reads I have) is essentially getting scum vibes because of it and lala seems to be impossible to lynch. Virtually every exchange I have had with egg is centered around lala and he cant put his finger on why I am scum. She is anything but 'easy.'

I was not sure about boo until chet caught her. Everyone seems to forget that I started asking why the hell we were giving her a pass on that. Up until then no one seemed to care and then it took off from there.
In post 3206, SilverWolf wrote:
Also, he's been pretty antagonistic and abrasive most of the game but when PB called him on it here FA changed his tone after that to be more conciliatory. Here's an example of that . He also never really discusses accusations against him but rather ignores them and changes the subject which I see as scummy also. I mean there's a few people calling him scum, voting for him but he pretty much ignores it.

I avoid hostility. You know this because I hate it. There was a point when I refused to play with you because of the hostility in the USMB games. The only reason I slipped in the first place is that Egg is insanely frustrating to deal with. It is also why I have not really engaged with him much since.

Further, I have not posted anything in my own defense before because there has been nothing to post against. Your post is THE VERY FIRST reasonable case presented against me. There is nothing to say when someone posts "FA is scum but I cant explain it" or "Ill post reasons later." That is bullshit. What you posted is the first time a response was not only possible but also one was actually warranted.
A lot of his posts too seem to be just making a few minor observations here and there but not really getting into the game. He's just kind of playing from the sidelines which is a safe place to avoid being noticed or looked at really. I've played with him as scum before offsite. He's very UTR as scum.

No I am not and you have leveled that accusation at me before.

I am more engaged as scum (mostly because I find scum more fun to play) I have only drawn scum here ONE time though and that was my newbie game.
Finally, his positions on the last few wagons are one of the major reasons he's been pushed into scum territory for me. Here's a few examples.

Titus lynch . He's not on it but he comments on it . So it's not like he's not around to vote for her. But doesn't.

is the Kitz lynch. There were several of us around and voting for/pushing Kitz including FA but he never voted for her at all.

Then during Bookitty's lynch here he's not on this wagon either. However, he's pushing for a hammer here so why didn't he hammer her himself then?

I never was sold on Kitz scum. I didn't hammer boo because someone called it already and was around to do so. Some people like to hammer - I don't need to take their candy away from them. Titus was caught scum and was lynched before I was able to vote her. If you have not noticed, there is a specific time I post because I have a small window where I have access to the internet and am not at work.

If my vote placement gets me lynched then so be it but I am not scum.
I believe he was playing it safe and avoiding all these wagons and I don't see that kind of behavior coming from town. It looks more like scum avoiding VCA which is what Boon is using right now to try to catch scum.

And I also want to know why he's been pushing lala all game and even talking about her recently but hasn't put a vote on her this day at all. If she's scum to him and clearly he still thinks so via this why the hesitation to put down a vote? I don't see town hesitating unless it's the hammer or lylo or something.

VOTE: FA_Q2

For the reasons already stated.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3358 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:15 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3352, pisskop wrote:
In post 3350, SilverWolf wrote:Great, you've resorted to lying to get your way because you have no fucking reasons and haven't been able to come up with one. You do realize people can meta me and find out that's not true right?

<3

Theyll still love you after your flip

That's right. A lot of people love me. I'm a fucking loveable person. You are still lying about my meta.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3359 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:15 am

Post by pisskop »

@FA

Are youy currently voting wolfie? Plz do
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3360 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:18 am

Post by SilverWolf »

FA-I've played with you as scum offsite. You are UTR as scum. You are somewhat UTR as town also.

pisskop-you still have no reasons
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3361 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:19 am

Post by pisskop »

Meta and VCA
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3362 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:19 am

Post by pisskop »

And your overreaction
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3363 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:21 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3361, pisskop wrote:Meta and VCA

In post 3362, pisskop wrote:And your overreaction

You are lying about my meta, I've already explained all my votes, and I'm pissed because you can't tunnel without being an ass about it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3364 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:21 am

Post by pisskop »

Oh well. there's method to my maddness.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3365 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:22 am

Post by pisskop »

Or is it madness to my method?
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3366 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:23 am

Post by SilverWolf »

If your reasons are to piss of an emotional player, then good fucking job.

I've got other things to do.

See ya.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3367 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:23 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3354, SilverWolf wrote:

Right, you think I was appeasy over hard pushing when I wasn't even pushed at all during that drixx/House fiasco. That was Drixx trying to get House removed from the game and using a comment House made to me to do it.

?

who said anything about appeasing over votes. YOu never appease over votes - you are 'appeasy' in your general attitude and interactions. Wolf is smarter than to overtly react to votes.
And now, supposedly, according to you I'm more angry as town than scum and me getting angry with pisskop is a meltdown now and not alignment indicative.

Gee-It's almost like you are making shit up because you are desperate to scumread me. Nothing scummy about that.

No, you are more angry and abrasive as scum. You melt down when people drive you nuts though and THAT is not alignment indicative. I don't see the silly interaction with PK as meaning anything right now.

Tell me, why would I be so desperate to scum read you wolf? Because a few players say I might be scum and one votes me? Does that make any sense? No, of course not. Right now I am not in any danger of being lynched at this time.

VOTE: silverwolf I want to see where this goes.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3368 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:24 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3360, SilverWolf wrote:FA-I've played with you as scum offsite. You are UTR as scum. You are somewhat UTR as town also.

lol.

UTR as scum and UTR as town but you said the fact that I am UTR is a reason you think I am scum.

You realize that does not make sense.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3369 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:26 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3367, FA_Q2 wrote:

?

who said anything about appeasing over votes. YOu never appease over votes - you are 'appeasy' in your general attitude and interactions. Wolf is smarter than to overtly react to votes.

No, you are more angry and abrasive as scum. You melt down when people drive you nuts though and THAT is not alignment indicative. I don't see the silly interaction with PK as meaning anything right now.

Tell me, why would I be so desperate to scum read you wolf? Because a few players say I might be scum and one votes me? Does that make any sense? No, of course not. Right now I am not in any danger of being lynched at this time.

VOTE: silverwolf I want to see where this goes.

Yeah, I've never gotten upset at being voted for and pushed for shitty fucking reasons before. You are lying about my meta as well.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3370 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:27 am

Post by SilverWolf »

In post 3368, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 3360, SilverWolf wrote:FA-I've played with you as scum offsite. You are UTR as scum. You are somewhat UTR as town also.

lol.

UTR as scum and UTR as town but you said the fact that I am UTR is a reason you think I am scum.

You'd have a point if that was the sole reason I'm voting for you but it isn't. So stop trying to twist things around because that's scummy as fuck.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3371 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:30 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

FA_Q2 is obvious scum.

My vote is not changing.
SilverWolf
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
SilverWolf
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3372 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:31 am

Post by SilverWolf »

Mine isn't either, in fact his behavior here is scummy as fuck word twisting, lying, and OMGUS.

He's scum.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3373 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:32 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Lala I'm null on but have better lynches.

SilverWolf is an outright townread.

I strongly urge all players voting Silverwolf to reconsider.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3374 (ISO) » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:34 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 3370, SilverWolf wrote:
In post 3368, FA_Q2 wrote:

lol.

You'd have a point if that was the sole reason I'm voting for you but it isn't. So stop trying to twist things around because that's scummy as fuck.

I didn't twist anything. I pointed out your own faulty logic. Sorry that you don't like that but tough.

In post 3369, SilverWolf wrote:

Yeah, I've never gotten upset at being voted for and pushed for shitty fucking reasons before. You are lying about my meta as well.

Where did I say that you didn't?

You get upset all the time.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”