WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:49 am

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

In post 523, Ricastle wrote:She actually stated that she was more than willing to answer them if he answered her questions. How is that remotely scummy?

Cause rvs questions are less important than game related questions and refusing to answer game related questions is scummy.

Seriously?
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:58 am

Post by Ricastle »

It was your fault because you have the natural ability to infuriate anyone you so much as slightly negatively interact with. You brought out elusive rage mode far too early; notice that the posts you cited from Apocalypse were all equivalently from around the time you started attacking her.

You're implying she outright refused to answer the questions, which is not true. Also, some of her questions were actually relevant, and I can easily see town elusive with such an attitude as a result. Stop twisting shit.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:59 am

In post 523, Ricastle wrote:I am reading the game. Unlike you, though, I'm not making something out of nothing because I'm not a fucking scrub. Cite these instances and explain clearly what is scummy about them; but I already know you won't be able to.

I already did. If you were reading like you claim you would have seen them.

She posts this
In post 288, elusive wrote:Also finds Blue and Boon scummy so the obvious targets.

This is a lie because I never said I scum read boon or blue. The closest thing she could find was saying blue weirded me out, but that doesn't mean I scum read him.

Why is it scummy? Cause lying to push an agenda is something town doesn't do but scum has to.

Also this on

In post 288, elusive wrote:Switches to voting me, which is also easy. Boon is easy. Klingon is easy as well due to the number of people jumping on her

The vote on her wasn't easy imo, cause she was the one who refuses to answer a game related question. I was never voting or suspecting boon so that's a lie, I was the first serious vote on kling and others voted after so obviously that's a lie also.

The interesting thing is she admits to being suspicious of kling herself so that makes her guilty of the same thing she is accusing me of, except I started the kling wagon..

That's scummy again cause its lying and twisting the facts. Something scum has to do but town not so much
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:00 am

In post 523, Ricastle wrote:You quoted jack shit's worth of evidence. Lie much???0?00?0??0?

I did. Twice now. Want me to quote it a 3rd time for you?
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:03 am

In post 526, Ricastle wrote:It was your fault because you have the natural ability to infuriate anyone you so much as slightly negatively interact with. You brought out elusive rage mode far too early; notice that the posts you cited from Apocalypse were all equivalently from around the time you started attacking her.

You're implying she outright refused to answer the questions, which is not true. Also, some of her questions were actually relevant, and I can easily see town elusive with such an attitude as a result. Stop twisting shit.

So its my fault she lurked until she got called out?

It's my fault she refused to answer Diego's questions?

It's my fault she lied about me?

2 of these things happen before I even interacted with her so please again tell me how it was my fault that she did those 3 things?

You are grasping at straws dude
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:07 am

In post 528, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 523, Ricastle wrote:You quoted jack shit's worth of evidence. Lie much???0?00?0??0?

I did. Twice now. Want me to quote it a 3rd time for you?

Here is a third
In post 520, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 516, Ricastle wrote:Again, you have provided 0 evidence, let alone valid evidence.

Spoiler:
In post 390, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 388, Ricastle wrote:Everything you scumread her for is present in that game

dude, in that game she is interacting with people and is giving her thoughts on things and explaining herself, these kind of posts don't really exist in this game

for example post 247 in that game - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p6748074

There isn't a single post in this game that resembles that.

Want more posts?

post 234, 307, 335... I could probably go on but I stopped at this post.

In post 387, elusive wrote:Ok, just so you know and I suppose the rest of town as well what has been working well for me in terms of scum hunting is questioning each wagon thoroughly. If a wagon leader or hoppers ons cannot explain their reads through ISO, behavior analysis, interaction analysis or evidence of some kind that makes sense, I'm going to question until either the persons on the crusade produce a strong case or I myself agree and have evidence to add.

Now this is confirmed townj elusive talking in the above post. Now show me where she did anything remotely similar in this game...

You can't, because she didn't. She isn't playing to her town meta so sorry but your meta defense of elusive is just been proven incorrect.

she is not playing the same as that game, not even close

Now I dare you to say I didn't provide evidence again.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:08 am

And when I ask you to provide evidence of her posting similar you say its my fault she didn't.

That's horseshit and if you are town you are absolutely terrible at this game. You have intentionally lied on multiple occasions. So me thinks you aren't town
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:16 am

Post by Ricastle »

It's not hard to see how one could interpret your early posts towards Boon and Blue as finding them scummy. I thought the same both during the moment and when I first ISOed you.

Your elusive vote wasn't easy...are you fucking shitting me? You voted elusive after she already had FOUR VOTES and HUGE PRESSURE on her. Again, for the sake of my sanity, are you fucking shitting me?

Oh look at that, exists.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:18 am

Post by Ricastle »

You don't seem to understand. I'm not saying you haven't provided evidence. The evidence you have provided, however, is not only worthless, but a point I have already dissected.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:23 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 529, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
So its my fault she lurked until she got called out?

It's my fault she refused to answer Diego's questions?

It's my fault she lied about me?

2 of these things happen before I even interacted with her so please again tell me how it was my fault that she did those 3 things?

You are grasping at straws dude
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I'M
GRASPING AT STRAWS? YOU'VE COME FULL CIRCLE, IGNORING WHAT I'M SAYING AND REGURGITATING THE SAME POINTS I HAVE
REPEATEDLY DESTROYED ALREADY
AND
I'M
GRASPING AT STRAWS?!

This argument is over.
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:27 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 531, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:And when I ask you to provide evidence of her posting similar you say its my fault she didn't.

That's horseshit and if you are town you are absolutely terrible at this game. You have intentionally lied on multiple occasions. So
me thinks
you aren't town

Fucking Nero!!
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:30 am

If you lack the ability to read then sure you can say that but the only thing I said about blue was he weirded me out. Unfortunately though that doesn't mean I think hes scum but fine I give elusive the benefit of the doubt on that one. Though the smart thing to do would have been to ask me what my read on him was.

Now boon I sheeped and even came out and said I don't see a scum read on him so if anyone thinks I was scum reading him after that obviously has no clue.

My elusive vote wasn't easy cause it was for a very scummy thing she did. I didn't even know how many votes she had nor did I care. She refused to answer a game related question and also refused to give reads about a player. Both very scummy things.

Also you posting me placing the second vote on kling actually proves my point and proved elusive point wrong. She said I voted after others were piling on. Obviously that wasn't true. And I was pushing the kling case way before anyone else was so her point on that was clearly false
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:34 am

In post 533, Ricastle wrote:You don't seem to understand. I'm not saying you haven't provided evidence. The evidence you have provided, however, is not only worthless, but a point I have already dissected.

Orly?

In post 516, Ricastle wrote:Again, you have provided 0 evidence,

Cause that quote says you did say I provided no evidence.

Liar liar pants on fire
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:40 am

And the evidence I did provide you just brushed it off and didn't consider any of it.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:46 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 536, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Also you posting me placing the second vote on kling actually proves my point and proved elusive point wrong. She said I voted after others were piling on. Obviously that wasn't true. And I was pushing the kling case way before anyone else was so her point on that was clearly false
You were never the only person pushing Klingon, unless you count 10 posts at game start as a relevant time period. Sure, votes had not yet materialised, but there
was
plenty of pressure from multiple players at that time.

In post 536, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:My elusive vote wasn't easy cause it was for a very scummy thing she did. I didn't even know how many votes she had nor did I care. She refused to answer a game related question and also refused to give reads about a player. Both very scummy things.
Fellow town, I propose at the very least a policy lynch on Woody for his general antitown shit-stirring play and most notably the bullshit shown above. Nothing progressive will come out of his further involvement in this game and he needs to learn the hard way that he cannot go on with this behaviour.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Ricastle »

Yes, at that stage I didn't even treat it as evidence before you thrusted it at me because it was that much of a non-point.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:52 am

In post 539, Ricastle wrote:Fellow town, I propose at the very least a policy lynch on Woody for his general antitown shit-stirring play and most notably the bullshit shown above. Nothing progressive will come out of his further involvement in this game and he needs to learn the hard way that he cannot go on with this behaviour.

Yes policy Lynch me for winning the argument and proving both you and elusive lied.

I am not "shit stirring" I'm responding to your accusations and proving you wrong in the process.

I've done nothing anti-town either.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:55 am

In post 540, Ricastle wrote:Yes, at that stage I didn't even treat it as evidence before you thrusted it at me because it was that much of a non-point.

I thrusted it at you? You do realize when somebody is proving an argument wrong you have to provide evidence to support it. So how is doing that very thing "thrusting" it at you?

:facepalm:
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 542, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:I thrusted it at you? You do realize when somebody is proving an argument wrong you have to provide evidence to support it. So how is doing that very thing "thrusting" it at you?

:facepalm:
Wow. WHAT a counter.
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:07 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 541, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Yes policy Lynch me for winning the argument and proving both you and elusive lied.

I am not "shit stirring" I'm responding to your accusations and proving you wrong in the process.

You are obnoxious, delusional, egotistical, rude and confronational to the extreme - the epitome of anti-town behaviour. The sooner you come to terms with that, the sooner you get good at scumhunting.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:14 am

Yea it is a great counter cause I understand how to argue a case. Just like lawyers provide evidence in court. do you think jurors ignore it cause it was "thrust" on them? BTW nothing was thrusted on you anyway and admitting you ignored it on purpose is admitting to playing anti-town

But don't worry I won't push people to policy Lynch you for it...

P.edit - I'm none of those things. Sorry you feel that way
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:17 am

Now.I'm done for today.

Happy 4th everyone, even you ricola
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Ricastle »

In post 545, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:Yea it is a great counter cause I understand how to argue a case. Just like lawyers provide evidence in court. do you think jurors ignore it cause it was "thrust" on them? BTW nothing was thrusted on you anyway and admitting you ignored it on purpose is admitting to playing anti-town

But don't worry I won't push people to policy Lynch you for it...

P.edit - I'm none of those things. Sorry you feel that way
I didn't ignore it. I have explained how it is a terrible excuse for evidence and you're still pushing me as if I haven't.

Right, you aren't pushing a policy lynch on me. You're pushing a scum lynch!

I am also done. I think it's clear to the rest of the town at this point who is right here.
Slandaar
Slandaar
Survivor
Slandaar
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Slandaar »

In post 478, FakedBlogger wrote:Boon if you are town and would've kept your vote on Moon a little while longer that would've been awesome. Because votes are like flashlights and his response to my attack is where attention needs to go right now, imho.

Uh NakedJogger we were discussing how you are adamant that bad = scummy and I asked you a question. I see no answer. :]
(Don't worry we can skip that part)

Are you going to provide new reasoning for your vote?
In post 497, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 495, Boonskiies wrote:I said him and I were going to face off....meaning go at it and get in each other's faces with heated emotion.

Aww.. you two can't play nice with each other? :(

Aha. If you had paid attention you would know otherwise.

I have said that we have never had such an issue prior (and we have played before). Do you now agree with my assessment of the situation? (go and reread)
FakedBlogger
FakedBlogger
Goon
FakedBlogger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:14 am

Post by FakedBlogger »

In post 548, Slandaar wrote:Uh NakedJogger we were discussing how you are adamant that bad = scummy and I asked you a question. I see no answer.
(Don't worry we can skip that part)

Are you going to provide new reasoning for your vote?

I don't feel like I need to. There's no point in equating Moon's ability to play mafia to that of a 5-year old child, so I won't address any pseudo-arguments that stem from it.

I will however go into detail as to how I prioritize when establishing the extend to which a player is suspicious/scummy.
1. Cred - Involvement in getting townies/scum lynched
2. Quality of reasons and argumentation to vote/call someone scummy with regard to experience, perceived intelligence level and emotional constitution
3. What they talk about (scums tend to talk about meaningless issues, because they can blend in easily without the risk of slipping)
4. Interactions/Consistency/Curiosity/Possible Motive

Moon has shitty cred because he's been voting my slot and nobody else for a long ass time for bad reasons. He chose to talk about general probabilities and I'm under the impression that he's not very curious judging by hi lackluster scumhunting.

He seems fairly intelligent if not for his fail at math which can be faked as scum, driving a mislynch would be a sufficient motive. Furthermore he's an experienced player judging by his join date.

In post 541, WoodyWoodpecker wrote:
In post 539, Ricastle wrote:Fellow town, I propose at the very least a policy lynch on Woody for his general antitown shit-stirring play and most notably the bullshit shown above. Nothing progressive will come out of his further involvement in this game and he needs to learn the hard way that he cannot go on with this behaviour.

Yes policy Lynch me for winning the argument and proving both you and elusive lied.

I'd like to defend elusive's menstrual ragequit and what lead to it but I can't. All I can is provide you with an example of how a friend of elusive, MathBlade lied about something and tunneled me almost to death with it despite both of us being town. I even jokingly said that elusive and MathBlade are the same person because their gamestyle seemed so similar and pointlessly stupid. Maybe you can see where I'm coming from if you read this. Maybe not.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 0#p6616080
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6638437
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p6638587
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 9#p6638869

Believe it or not.. exactly what you call lying is a widespread occurrence among (bad) townies. If you're town just be glad she replaced out because she wouldn't have admitted to anything and the thread would have been drenched in flame and rendered unreadable. You have made your points and anyone who reads the thread has registered your arguments. Unless you bring something new to the table try to be concise from now on or else risk people ignoring your input; or worse loosing enthusiasm for the game. If you are scum go on.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”