Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Like, jesus fucking christ, Titus, Rolefishing? Really?
I'm asking only for the info that can help town to be full claimed so that we can have a legitimate thing to work off of.

Sorry for thinking about the fucking possibilities of what could be in this game based on meta-knowledge of other large themes and large themes that Bork has run.

Clearly, I'm rolefishing and a total scumfuck, right?

You have no clue how thin you run my patience with your "EVERYTHING YOU DO IS SCUMMY AND I WILL TRY TO MISREP EVERY POST YOU MAKE" tunneling bullshit, FocusBeam.
It's really annoying.

P-P-EDIT:
Can you please, please, stop being such a fucking annoyance? It's clear in BOTH those posts that I'm making a point to drive discussion away from flavor and flavor spec.
I fucking hate your guts.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Like, it's hard to keep my cool when I can't even write a singular post without having to deal with your shitflinging left and right.
Goddamn.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:19 pm

Post by Varsoon »

As much as I love you guys and think you're great players and all that, this shit bothers me to no end.
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:21 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

Hello Varsoon,

Never seen you pissed before, annd you have been in tight spots.

You said it yourself, why would we talk about flavor when Bork is known to fuck people with it. Why are you fishing? Why are you scum?

Also, hahahaha AtE anger me some more.

~Sally
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 316, Frogging Mollie wrote:
In post 313, singersigner wrote:
Spoiler: Jaqen post 237
In post 237, Jaqen Hghar wrote:
In post 37, ProHawk wrote:VOTE: Jaquen

No speech imped?

Bulba, you should know better than to ask that...

In post 47, Frogging Mollie wrote:
@ jaqen

a lady requests attention

If you guys really want that, then fine, say so. But, know this-playing that way has started to effect my irl as I'm thinking, and by way of talking, in the second person at times now. Just the other day my boss asked me something and I was like, "A man is...." And my boss was like"Have you been getting enough sleep Wayne?" And with my wife, she just rolls her eyes and giggles and is like, "You're doing it again babe". I was kinda wanting a break from it.

To all who don't know- I work a fixed schedule of 3pm to midnight weekdays and some weekends. Expect most of my posting to be that of someone living in Australia because that's roughly the schedule I keep.

In post 30, Aeris wrote:
Also, there is a potential that there is more than two anti-town factions.

You're either reading Bork's mind or the public info he's already provided. One or the other

In post 38, Aeris wrote:
All right I misspoke. It's depressing that I didn't role Aeris. It would be a downright travesty if I also roled scum.

Luckily random.org is not a horrible god.

Umm..

VOTE: Aeris

In post 42, Varsoon wrote:Entry feels really blank, I'm all for a Jaqen wagon to end D1.
Let's choo choo.

Really?
Really
?! Whatevs.

In post 46, The Antagonist wrote:townblock: foggin mollie, pie+ns hydra, gif, us

scum block: beam, hawk, varsoon, aries

I also agree with antis vote placement and endorse it

Yeah- way too early for that shtick. Forced townblocks early=good chance of scumbutt

In post 62, Varsoon wrote:How much Gil?

Anyway, I'm cool with where I am~
I want Jaqen to get back to me.

About?

In post 71, ProHawk wrote:Why did you skirt my question? Both actually.

Why did you ask if I had played the game? If it had nothing to do with characters, I apologize for making an ass out of you and me.

Have you played a game as scum?

I don't give one crap about your name, or its relevance to this game, or the fact that you are sad you didn't roll her.

This and the fumbling for words.

In post 81, Focus Beam wrote:
In post 16, Jaqen Hghar wrote:So...who's this Sephiroth guy and why does he have such a hardon for Jenova?

I need to tell all of you that this post bugs me.

Do I need to tell you why?

Yeah, you do.

In post 144, Aeris wrote:
In post 137, ProHawk wrote:
Aeris, let me get right down to the point.

I want to see how you act as scum. I went to check your games, you have surprisingly little, and all of them you were town. I don't like your assertion that you hate playing scum, to the point of stating it in thread multiple times. THAT is what I had issue with. Your name, or your joke had nothing to do with anything.

But all of that had to do with my name.

You made the claim that I asserted something I didn't.

I only made the assertion that I didn't like playing scum once when you claimed I made an implication about the good guys. But seriously did you not see that aeris is the damn IC? I mean did you not?

YOU asked me questions, to which I responded.

You are focusing on jokes about my name and about me once, at the time that you asked me to clarify something I think should be super duper triple infant easy to understand if you'd played the game.

I don't get why you're focusing on me, and I think it's kinda weird and makes me think that you could be on a scum team with a select group of people.

But, I ask you again, why are you focusing on me and a joke about my name, and not the actual game-relevant information I've put into the thread? Because that is what is really really weird.

And, if you're going to continue to be creepy stalker, will you at least buy a damn flower? I live in the slums for the planet's sake, the least you could do is help to support my community.

None of that answers the questions. Try again.

In post 147, Aeris wrote:
If you buy a flower, I'll give you a kiss on the cheek!

pedit: omg, yes and a kiss on the cheek.

Hooker!

In post 157, mastin2 wrote:Know what?

It's been ages since I've done this.

Let's do a full readslist!

1. Aeris
^Town.

2. Bulbazak
^Bulbazak is so town that every time someone votes him, borkjerfkin coughs up blood. :P

3. CB
^Town.

4. Feysal
^Town.

5. Flubbernugget
^Let's say scum for the heck of it.

6. Focus Beam (Titus + Salamence20)
^Scum.

7. free stool sample
^Town.

8. Fresh
^Scum.

9. Frogging Mollie (pirate mollie + Fro99er)
^Town.

10. hiplop
^Town.

11. Jaqen Hghar
^Actually, how about saying scum? Eh, might as well.

12. Kaboose
^I'm gonna go with town.

14. Prohawk
^Scum.

15. Psychlone (Nachomamma8 + GuyInFreezer)
^Always scum. (But I guess GiF, so town unless with Antagonist?)

16. Saint
^Town.

18. Seiko x Naomi (pieguyn + notscience)
^
So
scum that are feeling bad about fooling me. (Town.)

19. singersigner
^Don't have a read here.

20. The Antagonist (Antihero + ika)
^Scum who is helping the town. So honorary town!

21. TheIrishPope
^Town.

22. Varsoon
^Scum.

23. ZZZX
^Maybe scum?

There!

uh-huh...

In post 173, Focus Beam wrote:@170 Mastina
Is there anyone else as certifiably insane as me?

No. I get policy RVSed every game. Solid no. I think I have that one.

~Titus

Nobody??

In post 174, Aeris wrote:
In post 30, Aeris wrote:

Also, there is a potential that there is more than two anti-town factions.

The only actual game relevant information I've put into the thread...

And the fact that you are pointing out that
you
said this when it is clearly public knowledge like "oh, I must be town because I didn't even read the set up" smells of dung. Reeks even.

In post 174, Aeris wrote:I have no scum meta!!! Why are you dwelling on me because that's weird and I'm about to name a scum team related to pro hawk!

and yet you hate playing scum. right.

In post 180, mastin2 wrote:Because one/both of them are scum?

"My buddy and me!..." How far would you say the mighty have fallen if you're buddying up to other scum, Mastin?

In post 182, Aeris wrote:Isn't anyone wondering why I think there's more than two scum factions, because oh the ancients.

There's this thing again...

In post 191, Seiko x Naomi wrote:aeris looks town

How and where?

In post 192, free stool sample wrote:
In post 190, Aeris wrote:Cloud: Gee, Aeris, you mentioned that you thought there might be more than two anti-town factions, why is that?

Me: Awe cloud, it's nice for you to pay attention to me. Will you buy a flower?

Cloud: I'd love too!

Me: *kisses cloud on cheek* ~huge affection boost~

Cloud: Now will you tell me why you think there's more than two anti-town factions?

Me: Gee Cloud, I'm so glad you didn't get caught up with the jokes about my name. One of my abilities suggests more than two factions though I guess it could be the mod being vague, but wouldn't it be weird for him to suggest in the ability that there could be more than two?

Cloud: Oh so that's what you've been talking about since your first post. Got it.

Me: So glad you actually paid attention to what I was writing when noone else would *swoon*

So if there was any doubt about the "Please pay special attention to me!" thing...

Yeah.

There's a good probability 2+ (the + because Multiball and one scum team not knowing what the other is doing) scum in Varsoon, ZZZX, Focus Beam, Pro Hawk, Mastin. my question was intentional. In fact, it was planned since I signed up for this game. Well one of two anyhow. The plan was to throw myself out as bait and see who decided to take a taste of mislynch bait. I mean really- who doesn't know Sephiroth is like evil incarnate and Jenova is his mother, so to speak.

I don't think PH belongs there though, given he's saying his vote was random and didn't even try to push it. He would have as scum in my experience. So, let's sort the others?

You spend almost half your post implying you think Aeris is full of shit (i.e. scum) yet you don't put him in your list of scum reads at the bottom? You even go so far as to say there are
two
scum in that group of people?

Scratch that, I just realized you were referring to people specifically jumping on you for your question. So...your plan was to...purposely look scummy to catch all of teh scumz?! Tell me more oh great paragon of mafia hunters! :roll:

And I have no flavor knowledge whatsoever so o/

I tried ff7 out at a friend's house, that is why I bought ff10 when it came out. I don't remember a whole helluva lot about that specific game flavour but I love ff I am playing ff13 now.

what else have you got

ff13 is okay except they changed the battle mode and made it less user oriented and more automatic (that's not a great description but I'm tired.), ff10 was great, so was ff12. I'm hoping when the next ff comes out that they change it back to the old battle system than the 13 battle system. I do need to finish 13 though because I liked the story line to where I was.

/dorkfest
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:25 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I understand it as a scum strat--it's the most fucking annoying scumstrat since Amrun pulled that shit in Death's Diner.
As town, though, that kinda shit would foster bad blood between people who care less.

I'm town and fuck you, I'm not going to replace out of this game despite this being exactly the last fucking thing I need.
I just want to play a chill as fuck game with Final Fantasy Flavor.

So fuck you, fuck your reductionist strat of handwaving everything I do as an 'appeal' or 'fishing' or 'scum' because fuck you I don't need this.

Goddamn there are not enough angry godzilla reactions pictures for how I am feeling
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:26 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:29 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

I think Sal and I speak together and wonder why you're being so pissed because we suspect you. You're acting like we're the only players in the game, and focusing on discrediting us. I also find it interesting you're "hand waiving" us highlighting your contradictions as tunneling.

We can be chill. You just have to realize that we're scumreading you. There's no reason that should get you that riled up.

~Titus
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:30 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 500, Varsoon wrote:Like, jesus fucking christ, Titus, Rolefishing? Really?
I'm asking only for the info that can help town to be full claimed so that we can have a legitimate thing to work off of.

What about "there are two or more anti-town factions" did you not understand that getting the full-claim of whatever that is would help clarify?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Aeris
Aeris
Goon
Aeris
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Aeris »

In post 366, TheIrishPope wrote:I think you misspelt Aeris

Why aren't you voting me again?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:38 pm

Post by Varsoon »

No, you don't get to project your shit play onto me.
You're the one who's constantly butting in, not to offer worthwhile discussion or engaging with multiple players (that's me), but to scum-paint me. Every time I see a post from you it's all "LOOK AT VARSOON ROLEFISHING" or "LOOK AT VARSOON CONTRADICTING HIMSELF" or some other equally annoying, frustrating, misrepresentative bullshit.

It's annoying because I'm town.
It's annoying because I know you're more astute than that, both of you.
It's annoying because I try to put in effort and I'm worried I'll be lynched because people care more about your sensationalist bullshit.
It's annoying because I hate being put in the position where scum thinks I'm a viable lynch.

I hate it, I hate when people push lame-as-fuck cases on me, and I don't want to direct that hate at you, but it's really damn hard to do.

So I'mma try to chill out, maybe eat something sweet, I don't know. But damn.
You know what the most fucking annoying thing is, though? People will read this post and be all "Good AtE, scumshit."
And that's what really pisses me off. I can't make a genuine post talking about what I really care about.
Maybe that shit strikes me deeply because that's how a lot of my shittier relationships ended when I was young; I would be really genuine with my feelings and forward with my emotions and people would just twist my truthfulness into whatever lie they wanted to believe in. I got fucked over a lot, and treated like trash despite putting in my best effort. Maybe that's what's being triggered here. I don't fuckin' know. I'm sure there's a load of stress and baggage that's a part of why I can't stand when players won't just engage with the truth of the game, but have to perpetuate lies and fling shit and be total assholes over things. I don't want to be an asshole. I just want to play a fun, deductive game, with neat flavor, run by a mod that's great, with players I think are cool. Why does it have to be more complex than that? Why do people have to shit on that?

singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by singersigner »

In post 508, singersigner wrote:
In post 500, Varsoon wrote:Like, jesus fucking christ, Titus, Rolefishing? Really?

What about "there are two or more anti-town factions" did you not understand that getting the full-claim of whatever that is would help clarify?
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Because it's the kind of thing that scum could claim.
By getting the full-claim on the table, we ensure a few possibilites:
1. It is far easier to publicly read Aeris, an issue that people seem to be polarized on.
2. The info that Aeris is sharing is more 'complete' and reliable because of its veracity.
3. It may serve the purpose of making Aeris less likely to be Nightkilled, as Aeris already claimed 'an information role' rather than an activated one, which, if Aeris is town (I'm pretty sure Aeris is town here) gives us an even greater chance of scum cross-killing.
4. It serves the purpose of giving town worthwhile info that we could actually use to help figure out the game rather than having to wait on an Aeris death-flip for it
5. It's something that can be checked pretty easily by a number of roles that could be in the game.
6. It would put an end to the pointless discussion surrounding Aeris' softclaim.

That's most of what I'm thinking, but, hey, fuck me, I'm a scumshit, hahaha, why care what I say, just lynch me, amirite?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:47 pm

Post by Varsoon »

If scum wants to obscure the info, they'll just keep Aeris alive or janitor kill her.
If scum kills Aeris, the info gets dropped anyway.
Ergo, it benefits town the most for Aeris to full-claim the information-related parts of her role.
Holy shit I guess I'm scum for being the only person who thinks this is reasonable, please daykill me now amirite?
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

Two or more factions was confirmed by the mod before we started. Aeris's claim right now actually says nothing of value at all. Her PM says that there may exist more, but again, that's confirmed by the mod in the first post.

Having Aeris elaborate just tells scum whether or not they need to kill her. Having mystery is better right now by far.

~Titus
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Varsoon »

WOAH VARSOON LOOK AT THAT STRETCHING THINKING THERE COULD BE A JANITOR IN A CLOSED SETUP THAT MAY HAVE MORE THAN TWO SCUMTEAMS
HAHAHA FUCK YOU VARSOON CLEARLY YOU ARE SCUM FOR CONSIDERING THE POSSIBILITES
DIE SCUMFUCK DIE

@FocusBeam:
Follow the game:
It was modconfirmed there were AT LEAST 2 anti-town factions.
Aeris is claiming their role makes it fairly clear that there may be MORE THAN 2 anti-town factions.

Holy shit it's like you've been too busy tunneling me to read into why the Aeris thing is important.

Having mystery isn't better, BUT THAT IS SOMETHING SCUMSOON WOULD SAY, RIGHT? RIGHT?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Town wins off of lucky gambles, but, more often than not, town wins by playing a deductive game from the information they have.
Hindering the info town has is shitty and fucked up but hey, I'm rolefishing, so what the fuck do I know?
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Varsoon »

Fuck you.
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:50 pm

Post by Frogging Mollie »

In post 495, Focus Beam wrote:Really Varsoon, rolefishing based on the possibility of a Janitor? First you drop traitor and now you're hinting at Janitor? And you're trying to have Aeris fullclaim?

While I find Aeris isn't exactly the towniest of slots, that's just ridiculous.

~Titus

are you fucking kidding me are you pple really gonna let this slide
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Varsoon »

The you is pointed at me, obviously.

P-EDIT:
@FroggingMollie: Apparently so! Haha, it's okay, I'm scum as shit, so it's fine for FocusBeam to play like that, totally fine! Totally a-to-the-okay.
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:51 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

Right. Mod confirmed at least two factions. The mod used variables, which suggests the possibility of more than 2. Hence, Aeris's claim says nothing and your post to get her to elaborate makes no sense.

~Titus
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:53 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I think having definitive information on if we're dealing with at least 2 factions or at least 3 factions is fairly worthwhile.
But hey, fuck me, I'm just trying to rolefish a fullclaim 'cus I'm scum, so why even bother discussing this?
Focus Beam
Focus Beam
Goon
Focus Beam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Focus Beam »

Varsoon,

At least "n" factions, with "m" having more than 1 player.

That suggests n =/= m, so at least three factions can be deduced from the mod's own claims.

~Titus
Frogging Mollie
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Frogging Mollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Frogging Mollie »

In post 496, singersigner wrote:I don't like that Frogging Mollie and Varsoon are asking Aeris to out more than necessary. He said his role implied more than two anti-town factions because it said "two or more"...what's so confusing about that statement that they would need her to embellish further?

Preview Edit:
Yeah...I'm agreeing with Titus...I don't even know what to do with myself... >_>

vote: Varsoon

I don't like how you don't see that half outs are shit always always always.

she is town tho so she doesn't have to do a show dance for me but I am at a point where I am tired of defending soft claims.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:55 pm

Post by Varsoon »

I'm just going to have an aneurysm over here, brb.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”