pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:35 am

Post by pisskop »

*bulba. Lol.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Shazam »

pisskop wrote:*bulba. Lol.
In post 899, pisskop wrote:
In post 879, Annarchy wrote:
In post 868, pisskop wrote:why is bulba town?

you're going to hate this, but it's mostly meta. I have three notes of posts that I read Bulba town in, and my explanation for all three of them is simply "meta." look at any game bulba has played and you will notice that his actions here totally line up with his town actions

more specifically, comparing his scum game to his town game, there are very distinct differences. I've found that he gives genuine, confident reads as town, while as scum, he plays a little more defensive with little thought given to reads.

I believe 213 is an example of town-bulba. so is 255 where he gives reads on everyone. in particular his read on Stubbs looks genuine to me - as scum I think he would run with a scumread based on what he said there.
and then there are a bunch of little things that give me a gut townread on Bulba. little comments that he just wouldn't bother to make as scum.

You're right. I do this to a lot of people, and hate when its done to me.

I've played with Mario in one game we can speak of. He was scum who slipped on D2.

pisskop wrote:*bulba. Lol.

So it's possible for bulba to scumslip? How was lying, being caught in the lie, lying again to try to get out of it, lying himself blue in the face, being caught again, and then admitting it not a scumslip?
Shazam
Shazam
Goon
Shazam
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Shazam »

The above post is not for pisskop to answer, but everyone else.
Annarchy
Annarchy
Goon
Annarchy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:43 am

Post by Annarchy »

KK, you have spicer and I mixed up. he replaced NE, I replaced Stubbs.
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:50 am

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

I'm so confused
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
Annarchy
Annarchy
Goon
Annarchy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Annarchy »

I feel like my reads really suck in this game

I've been looking at a double-ISO between Shazam and Bulba. and while Bulba would definitely do this as town, I'm starting to convince myself it's not impossible for him to do this as scum. what really gets me is that Bulba has mostly been lurking ever since he admitted to lying, which makes me feel like he could be trying to blow the whole thing off and hope it gets passed up later. he's stopped trying to look for scum.
the other option I would consider as of now is FA, but I want more from him. if he's scum we can get more telling info out of him tomorrow, while if he's town we have more time to figure that out.

meanwhile, I don't think I'm going to be any less confused about Bulba over time. and I don't feel like there's much more to gain from today.
VOTE: Bulba
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 903, Annarchy wrote:KK, you have spicer and I mixed up. he replaced NE, I replaced Stubbs.

Whoops. Oh well. Same applies.
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Sméagol
Sméagol
Goon
Sméagol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Sméagol »

V
o
t
e
c
o
u
n
t

Bulbazoor [
]
:
GrayFoxxxx
/
Shazam
/
pisskop
/
Annarchy
dragonspawn [
]
:
Kublai Khan
FA_Q2 [
]
:
implosion
/
Bulbazoor
/
WoodyWoodpecker
/
Boonskiies
implosion [
]
:
dragonspawn
/
TheDominator37
WoodyWoodpecker [
]
:
FA_Q2
Abstaining [1]
:
Necessary Evil

There are 13 active players.
Absolute majority is
Majority has
not
been reached.

Previous vote count
Next vote count

Spoiler: Current player list
[01] Bulbazoor
[02] dragonspawn
[03] GrayFoxxxx
[04] FA_Q2
[05] implosion
[06] Boonskiies
[07] spicer1209 [582]
< Necessary Evil

[08] Shazam
[09] pisskop
[10] Annarchy [702]
< StubbsKVM
[
]
[11] TheDominator37 [259]
< MarioManiac4

[12] Kublai Khan
[13] WoodyWoodpecker

Black denotes active players.
Grey denotes dead players (or replacements).

(
V/LA
) denotes the player currently is on vacation or leave of absence.
[
] denotes a prod.

Deadline is
29-07-2015 00:00 CEST
(expired on 2015-07-29 00:00:00)
Last edited by Sméagol on Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
O
r
w
e
c
o
u
l
d
s
u
r
r
e
n
d
e
r
A
n
d
l
e
t
l
o
v
e
i
n
v
a
d
e
u
s

sign-ups
: none
/
running
: none
/
coming up
: large normal (18p) / micro theme (9)
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:41 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 893, Kublai Khan wrote:Okay. I'm all caught up.

Town: WoodyWoodpecker, Boonskiies, GrayFoxxxx, Shazam
Weaktown: TheDominator37, implosion
Weakscum: Annarchy, Bulbazoor, spice1209
Scum: FA_Q2, pisskop, dragonspawn

The WoodyWoodpecker/Boonskiies slapfight is a town on town squabble. GrayFoxxxx towntold pretty hard in the first half of the game. Shazam gave a strong town-tell as well.

I was never big on the MarioManiac4 wagon (I understand the reasons, but they aren't as strong as they are made out to be). TheDominator37 has been fairly townish, though a little milquetoast.

implosion is in the weak town because of a weird vibe that keeps him from being a full town read. Mostly it's the repeated motif where he has to constantly point out "scum-Khan could do that" which is weird that I'm the only one that gets this treatment. I had to look up if we had any game history and we've only ever been in one game together and I was town. If he could give me the reasoning behind this specific treatment I'd appreciate it, otherwise it feels a little like a "smear/discredit the townie" tactic.

The Annarchy weakscum read comes mostly from Necessary Evil. Necessary Evil's posts were lackluster and his read reasonings were vague. Though it could just be unfocused town. Annarchy has a totally different style, which is great, but I don't agree with many of her conclusions, which is bad.

Bulbazoor is a wildcard at the moment. His weird cadence/formatting, the backtrack, the (possible?) responding to old posts.. I can't even tell if english is his first language.

spicer1209 is in the hole that StubbsKVM dug at the moment. StubbsKVM was a weak scumread. And spice1209 is a non-read. So, it's meh/scum.

pisskop could be scum? I dunno? Maybe? He doesn't seem to care to find scum or lynch them. He's the emo kid of this game. He just wants to be left alone.

FA_Q2's is the scummiest post I've ever read. It's one thing to hate a 10 page squabble. But finding both participants individually scummy (where if one turns up town, the other must be scum) is ridiculous.

dragonspawn feels like textbook scum coasting. He's not leading any wagons. He's not pushing or making waves. Here's a quick experiment. Without looking at the votecount, someone tell me who dragonspawn is voting for and why.
Spoiler: answer
It's implosion. And best I can figure it's because he's not "impressed" by him.

VOTE: dragonspawn

I've been pushing implosion from the beginning. Hard to argue I'm not pushing anyone. And then at the same time say I am.

Can you make a more Inconsistent argument?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:43 am

Post by dragonspawn »

The WoodyWoodpecker/Boonskiies slapfight is a town on town squabble. GrayFoxxxx towntold pretty hard in the first half of the game. Shazam gave a strong town-tell as well.

I was never big on the MarioManiac4 wagon (I understand the reasons, but they aren't as strong as they are made out to be). TheDominator37 has been fairly townish, though a little milquetoast.

implosion is in the weak town because of a weird vibe that keeps him from being a full town read. Mostly it's the repeated motif where he has to constantly point out "scum-Khan could do that" which is weird that I'm the only one that gets this treatment. I had to look up if we had any game history and we've only ever been in one game together and I was town. If he could give me the reasoning behind this specific treatment I'd appreciate it, otherwise it feels a little like a "smear/discredit the townie" tactic.

The Annarchy weakscum read comes mostly from Necessary Evil. Necessary Evil's posts were lackluster and his read reasonings were vague. Though it could just be unfocused town. Annarchy has a totally different style, which is great, but I don't agree with many of her conclusions, which is bad.

Bulbazoor is a wildcard at the moment. His weird cadence/formatting, the backtrack, the (possible?) responding to old posts.. I can't even tell if english is his first language.

spicer1209 is in the hole that StubbsKVM dug at the moment. StubbsKVM was a weak scumread. And spice1209 is a non-read. So, it's meh/scum.

pisskop could be scum? I dunno? Maybe? He doesn't seem to care to find scum or lynch them. He's the emo kid of this game. He just wants to be left alone.

FA_Q2's is the scummiest post I've ever read. It's one thing to hate a 10 page squabble. But finding both participants individually scummy (where if one turns up town, the other must be scum) is ridiculous.

dragonspawn feels like textbook scum coasting. He's not leading any wagons. He's not pushing or making waves. Here's a quick experiment. Without looking at the votecount, someone tell me who dragonspawn is voting for and why.

In post 895, pisskop wrote:DS isnt scum, and even if he was he's not lynchable. Your vote is noted and useless there.

I'm actually surprised there haven't been more pushes for me being scum. And I don't see how anyone is unlynchable on day 1.

But I appreciate the vote of confidence
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:47 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Not sure why it quoted both posts.
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:00 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 908, dragonspawn wrote:I've been pushing implosion from the beginning. Hard to argue I'm not pushing anyone. And then at the same time say I am.

Can you make a more Inconsistent argument?

Are you pushing for an implosion lynch? Really?

You have 6 posts where you are mentioning implosion. All. Game.

Spoiler: All 6 posts
In post 51, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 49, implosion wrote:
Unvote

VOTE: GrayFoxxxx
I wanted to do this earlier but there was no one else voting him so it wasn't really worth it. Thank you, KK.

Yeah I
Dont like this. Town doesn't need cover for a vote.

VOTE: implosion

In post 68, dragonspawn wrote:
In post 64, MarioManiac4 wrote:Yes, but 3 votes had already been placed on Implosion. I think he should have been trying to find another possible scum at that point.

Shouldn't we find one before we look for another? How do we do that without pushing and getting reactions?

We've barely had any posts from implosion. Let's put some pressure on him and get a better idea of whether he is scum before we start going hunting a partner.

In post 143, dragonspawn wrote:Been looking over implosion some more and I just see more questions. He didn't want to "waste" his vote by voting for gray before he knew whether a wagon could start, but he didn't hesitate being the first vote on woody at the beginning or being the first vote on evil after giving this explanation. So why was voting first on gray a wasted vote but voting first on woody and evil perfectly alright?

I look this over and I see backtracking by someone who is caught making a mistake. It's a sign of a guilty conscience and bad reasoning.

If implosion flips scum we should definitely look closer at woody and Mario. Both have been resisting/defending the push on implosion. On top of that woody especially looks like a good buddy for implosion as scum because it explains why he wouldn't worry about the woody vote creating a wagon. He had no intention of it becoming a wagon.

Just some general thoughts right now.

I like boon so far. Reminds me of my best friend. I'd like to see more from pk.

In post 576, dragonspawn wrote:Some people are like that though. They will swear that the sky is purple when you can both see it's blue. It's no a scum tell though imho

So far my impressions.

Like Khan, boon, shazam. Fa hasn't said a lot but he seems like his town self so I can put.him there right now.

Not terribly impressied with implosion. Also not impressed with woody but I'm leaning more to disliking his style then his alignment right now.

Not very impressed with mario/denominator slot but it's not like a hard core scum.

Pk was pinging me earlier but humankind of going back to null for me.

Everyone else is not giving me a strong impression.

In post 578, dragonspawn wrote:Top scum reads are:

Implosion
Mario slot
Pk
Woody

Top is strongest others not so much.

In post 844, dragonspawn wrote:And if I wasn't pushing for your lynch I might care how you read me.

But as I hope to have you on rope and be free of one scum by the end of the day, why would I care about you reading me?

implosion is your
strongest
scumread. You've parked your vote on him all game for a barely post-RVS thing. You've said your not "impressed" by him (whatever that means). You're not asking him any questions. All you do is just say "I like/dislike that" and ask "Why?" with no followup or analysis. You're acting like you're doing something, but really you're not. You're just... there.

Justify your strong scumread or eat rope.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 910, dragonspawn wrote:Not sure why it quoted both posts.

Because you hit the "Q+" button.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:05 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Khan, can we settle for FA today? Dragon, you should hop on too.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:20 am

Post by dragonspawn »

I was unaware that I needed to repeat myself over and over again to be heard. See I rather prefer to make an argument once than repeat myself to death. He hasn't gotten any better. None of you have made any arguments that are more convincing to me. I'm not obligated to hunt scum the way you want me to. I will hunt as I choose

I'm not going to compromise on an FA lynch. I really do think its a weak case. If I was going to jump on one of the larger wagons now it will probably be bulb. I find him more questionable.
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:33 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

This is pretty scummy IMHO.

You set out a fairly clear scum team of me, dragon and pis highlighted by claiming my post is the scummiest post you have ever seen but then, instead of voting for the player that is most likely to get lynched on your scum team (me) who has the scummiest post *you ever read* you instead vote for dragon. A player that has virtually zero chance to be lynched this day as you are the sole vote there.

That is because you know I am town and don't want to be on the wagon at the end of the day when it flips. Town is doing a fine job of trying to lynch me all on its own (and it looks as though the votes are there already as a few players have suggested they will support my lynch). If you were town then you would naturally vote for the person in your scum pile that is most likely to be lynched. Instead you are voting the 'safe' bet with a player that will not flip and you can be off the town lynch.

My woody vote is meaningless at this time - you are a much better vote as I think this is a clearly scum motivated post of yours.

VOTE: Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:51 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 914, dragonspawn wrote:I was unaware that I needed to repeat myself over and over again to be heard. See I rather prefer to make an argument once than repeat myself to death. He hasn't gotten any better. None of you have made any arguments that are more convincing to me. I'm not obligated to hunt scum the way you want me to. I will hunt as I choose.

You've not made an argument once.

You voted implosion because he explained (or to use your words--"covered") his vote. He explained why he did it in depth.

Six posts later you says that we all need to put pressure on him.

shows you re-visiting implosion, ask a rhetorical question, and state your view that he's got a guilty conscience over voting GrayFoxxxx(?). implosion answers your question and explains himself quite well to everyone's satisfaction except you.

3 days later, you're not "impressed" with him and he's your top scumread.

5 days later, you're telling him that you don't care what he thinks.

I mean, it sounds like you've got a super ace in the hole. You're so convince that implosion is scum that you are not willing to consider anything else. That is an unheard of level of certainty on Day 1. And with all that certainty, you make a piss-poor case and are content to wait for people to comb through your iso to find it.

In post 913, Boonskiies wrote:Khan, can we settle for FA today? Dragon, you should hop on too.

I'll hop if this goes nowhere. But I want to call bullshit on people townreading dragonspawn. If dragonspawn had said something like "yeah, I'm not totally into the game, let me change that" then that could be town. But his attitude isn't town. He's going with the flow and pretending to have an opinion on things.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:54 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 915, FA_Q2 wrote:That is because you know I am town and don't want to be on the wagon at the end of the day when it flips. Town is doing a fine job of trying to lynch me all on its own (and it looks as though the votes are there already as a few players have suggested they will support my lynch). If you were town then you would naturally vote for the person in your scum pile that is most likely to be lynched. Instead you are voting the 'safe' bet with a player that will not flip and you can be off the town lynch.

This whole paragraph is WIFOM to justify a "scumkhan" conclusion.

As scum, I would avoid a wagon on a town with 4 days left to go. For the "town-cred" of voting someone unflipped. Is that your theory?

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:57 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 917, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 915, FA_Q2 wrote:That is because you know I am town and don't want to be on the wagon at the end of the day when it flips. Town is doing a fine job of trying to lynch me all on its own (and it looks as though the votes are there already as a few players have suggested they will support my lynch). If you were town then you would naturally vote for the person in your scum pile that is most likely to be lynched. Instead you are voting the 'safe' bet with a player that will not flip and you can be off the town lynch.

As scum, I would avoid a wagon on a town with 4 days left to go. For the "town-cred" of voting someone unflipped. Is that your theory?

Yes, it is.

You are waiting for town to lynch me themselves. You are the one that claimed I posted the scummiest post you have ever read but the lurking case is the one you voted for....
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:58 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

In post 905, Annarchy wrote:I feel like my reads really suck in this game

I've been looking at a double-ISO between Shazam and Bulba. and while Bulba would definitely do this as town, I'm starting to convince myself it's not impossible for him to do this as scum. what really gets me is that Bulba has mostly been lurking ever since he admitted to lying, which makes me feel like he could be trying to blow the whole thing off and hope it gets passed up later. he's stopped trying to look for scum.
the other option I would consider as of now is FA, but I want more from him. if he's scum we can get more telling info out of him tomorrow, while if he's town we have more time to figure that out.

meanwhile, I don't think I'm going to be any less confused about Bulba over time. and I don't feel like there's much more to gain from today.
VOTE: Bulba

I am lurking because I need to take time to read this game.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

You make a good point about dragon. But I still do not know what to make overall.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:01 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I find anna shift to be questionable.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:04 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Anna, if FA is scum, why keep him around?
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 918, FA_Q2 wrote:

Yes, it is.

You are waiting for town to lynch me themselves. You are the one that claimed I posted the scummiest post you have ever read but the lurking case is the one you voted for....

Yes. I just spent several hours re-reading this game and trying to notice longer-term trends that get lost in the day-to-day postings. Such as dragonspawn's active lurking.

You were fairly null/scummish until that super-scummy post. Are you really voting me because you took second place in the scum-lympics?

But hey, I don't care. No matter what I do you'll call it scummy because you're invested and scrambling for a counter-wagon. I am glad that I proved your duel scumreads on WoodyWoodpecker and Boonskiies was bullshit, though.

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated
FA_Q2
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
FA_Q2
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:13 am

Post by FA_Q2 »

In post 923, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 918, FA_Q2 wrote:

Yes, it is.

Yes. I just spent several hours re-reading this game and trying to notice longer-term trends that get lost in the day-to-day postings. Such as dragonspawn's active lurking.

You were fairly null/scummish until that super-scummy post. Are you really voting me because you took second place in the scum-lympics?

But hey, I don't care. No matter what I do you'll call it scummy because you're invested and scrambling for a counter-wagon. I am glad that I proved your duel scumreads on WoodyWoodpecker and Boonskiies was bullshit, though.

I don't need to 'scramble' for a counter wagon - bulb is right there.

I am just not as sure of him as scum at this time. He has posted almost nothing and, in general, his posing reminds me more of someone that has is not even interested in reading the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”