Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:22 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I am kind of finding the way anna 180s her read on me. At first, she claims that I am a townread. Weak, but a read as town. Then, she claims that if FA is scum, wshe wants to keep him for more. That was the questionable part for me and I am wondering why she would want to keep someone if they are the scum? Fa latest post also shows that he is willing to join the wagon that is on me and that I have posted nothing. He was not here to read my posts I made right now. Back to anna...

Anna is being questionable to me right now as a player because I can barely understand how they quickly went from townreading me to " convincing myself that he can do it as scum" when that was already the obvious thing. How did she not notice it? And why did she claim meta as fast as she could when asked? For some reason, I am starting to see anna and FA as a possible scum team up. Anna also claimed that I stopped scumhunting. That is a lie and it is also a factor on my lessened townread on her.

Everything anna has done is, from my perspective, questinonable.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:03 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

Ok we have 4 Days left and we need someone to lynch
I'm not a big fan of the fa wagon so VOTE: bulb[/b]
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:03 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

Let's try that again VOTE: bulb
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:05 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

I feel like I am about to be mislynched.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:12 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

The players
[01] Bulbazoor
[02] dragonspawn
[03] GrayFoxxxx
[04] FA_Q2
[05] implosion
[06] Boonskiies
[07] spicer1209 < Necessary Evil
[08] Shazam
[09] pisskop
[10] Annarchy < StubbsKVM
[11] TheDominator37 < MarioManiac4
[12] Kublai Khan
[13] WoodyWoodpecker

Arranged from town to scum
Bulbazoor
Kublai
Boon
Woody
Implosion
Dragon
Anna
Piss
Dom
Gray
Spicer
Shazam
FA
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:20 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 916, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 914, dragonspawn wrote:I was unaware that I needed to repeat myself over and over again to be heard. See I rather prefer to make an argument once than repeat myself to death. He hasn't gotten any better. None of you have made any arguments that are more convincing to me. I'm not obligated to hunt scum the way you want me to. I will hunt as I choose.

You've not made an argument once.

You voted implosion because he explained (or to use your words--"covered") his vote. He explained why he did it in depth.

Six posts later you says that we all need to put pressure on him.

shows you re-visiting implosion, ask a rhetorical question, and state your view that he's got a guilty conscience over voting GrayFoxxxx(?). implosion answers your question and explains himself quite well to everyone's satisfaction except you.

3 days later, you're not "impressed" with him and he's your top scumread.

5 days later, you're telling him that you don't care what he thinks.

I mean, it sounds like you've got a super ace in the hole. You're so convince that implosion is scum that you are not willing to consider anything else. That is an unheard of level of certainty on Day 1. And with all that certainty, you make a piss-poor case and are content to wait for people to comb through your iso to find it.

In post 913, Boonskiies wrote:Khan, can we settle for FA today? Dragon, you should hop on too.

I'll hop if this goes nowhere. But I want to call bullshit on people townreading dragonspawn. If dragonspawn had said something like "yeah, I'm not totally into the game, let me change that" then that could be town. But his attitude isn't town. He's going with the flow and pretending to have an opinion on things.

Why would I need to pretend to have an opinion on things when I've been sharing my actual opinion quite frequently?

Why would I say I didn't have an opinion if it's a lie? I don't like lying. Even as scum I try to be as honest as possible. I'm not going to lie and say I have no opinion on matters in clearly giving an opinion on simply for you to townread me.
Annarchy
Annarchy
Goon
Annarchy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:48 am

Post by Annarchy »

In post 925, Bulbazoor wrote:I am kind of finding the way anna 180s her read on me.
At first, she claims that I am a townread. Weak, but a read as town.
Then, she claims that if FA is scum, wshe wants to keep him for more.
That was the questionable part for me and I am wondering why she would want to keep someone if they are the scum? Fa latest post also shows that he is willing to join the wagon that is on me and that I have posted nothing. He was not here to read my posts I made right now. Back to anna...

Anna is being questionable to me right now as a player because I can barely understand how they quickly went from townreading me to " convincing myself that he can do it as scum" when that was already the obvious thing. How did she not notice it?
And why did she claim meta as fast as she could when asked?
For some reason, I am starting to see anna and FA as a possible scum team up.
Anna also claimed that I stopped scumhunting. That is a lie and it is also a factor on my lessened townread on her.

Everything anna has done is, from my perspective, questinonable.

1. this changed when I realized that while your play so far is similar to your town play, it's not necessarily different than your scum play. it was a mistake on my part that led to you being read as town by me
2. that's only half of my claim there. I said if FA is scum, we could use some more info from him (which, yes, is true because he has said hardly anything in comparison to the rest of the game, having the lowest post count tied with the NE/spicer slot). however I ALSO said if he's town, leaving him alive will give us a chance to see that. basically while I do have him as the lowest person in my reads atm, I also think my reads are probably shit and I should gather more info to be sure of anything
3. literally the only thing I had in my notes regarding you was "Bulba town - post #xxx. meta." for a few posts
4. well, let's look at your posts between you admitting you lied and me making that post:
Spoiler: scumhunting?
In post 700, Bulbazoor wrote:Trying to get a reacton is antitown?

In post 760, Bulbazoor wrote:Can you explain. Dom?

In post 761, Bulbazoor wrote:I s till want shazam.

In post 762, Bulbazoor wrote:VOTE: FA
I need to see more from this.

In post 768, Bulbazoor wrote:Ill keepy eyes on FA...

In post 870, Bulbazoor wrote:I was trying to get the adequate reaction out of gray at the same time.

In post 872, Bulbazoor wrote:I am sorry I am being hard to understand.

In post 873, Bulbazoor wrote:It was meant to shaz but I switched it to you so I can get one reaction bit from you to either improve the read or destruct it.

In post 891, Bulbazoor wrote:Anna is town to me.

I think it's safe to say there's not really any attempt to scumhunt here
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:50 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Your read of ke being scum is wrong. I was attempting to scumhunt with my vote on fA and you know it.
Annarchy
Annarchy
Goon
Annarchy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 10:54 am

Post by Annarchy »

that wasn't very evident. you didn't ask any questions, and made no comment aside from saying you needed to see more and you'd keep your eyes on him.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:14 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 932, Bulbazoor wrote:Your read of ke being scum is wrong. I was attempting to scumhunt with my vote on fA and you know it.

Who is ke?
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:24 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Me.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:06 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

Ok bulb is definitely scum
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:08 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

He's almost soft reading FA hoping for a mislynch
In post 928, Bulbazoor wrote:I feel like I am about to be mislynched.

And then here this post means nothing. If you are about to be lynched and you are town we know it will be a mislynch. You don't have to say that
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 937, TheDominator37 wrote:He's almost soft reading FA hoping for a mislynch
In post 928, Bulbazoor wrote:I feel like I am about to be mislynched.

And then here this post means nothing. If you are about to be lynched and you are town we know it will be a mislynch. You don't have to say that

Not that I'm going to defend the statement or anything, as I plan on being the hammer vote for Bulb if it goes to L-1...I have constantly said that exact same thing as town, so....yeah. It's a pointless statement, don't know why it was brought up. Well, usually I don't say "i feel like..." i say it in the tense that it is inevitably going to happen.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by implosion »

KK wrote:implosion is in the weak town because of a weird vibe that keeps him from being a full town read. Mostly it's the repeated motif where he has to constantly point out "scum-Khan could do that" which is weird that I'm the only one that gets this treatment. I had to look up if we had any game history and we've only ever been in one game together and I was town. If he could give me the reasoning behind this specific treatment I'd appreciate it, otherwise it feels a little like a "smear/discredit the townie" tactic.

I honestly might be giving you burden of proficiency to some degree. You're the only person I've played with at all in this player list (and you're an oldie), and it felt like people were jumping to conclusions very quickly over things that I thought an experienced player could easily say as scum. I do like your catchup post. I honestly am not sure what I was townreading dragonspawn off of. I think it was a gut town ping on 68 and some of his other early posts, and then since he was filed into the town pile I just completely ignored him since he was never saying anything of substance to look at. Like, I knew his vote was on me. And he has been consistently suspecting me, just not doing anything to try to convince anyone else or give any reasoning on it.

WRT Bulb: 928+929 feels genuine to me. It feels like a slightly panicky response that would come from town.

And @Anna, I disagree that there's no attempt to scumhunt in the posts you quoted. I think it's just hard to see because of his posting style.
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:55 pm

Post by Bulbazoor »

Dom is feeling reaaally fake to me right now. He has not even posted in a long time, and calls me scum for a response?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 926, TheDominator37 wrote:Ok we have 4 Days left and we need someone to lynch
I'm not a big fan of the fa wagon so VOTE: bulb[/b]

Reread that and I was thinking, we have four days, why do we need to rush behind someone now because of that?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by pisskop »

We don't. But we do need to not extedn this to deadline just because we can. Deadline lynches are bad for us. And we've gotten a lot of info today.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 2:40 pm

Post by pisskop »

DS, are you stikll voting Implosion from ?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 3:28 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Yes but its obvious that wagon isn't going anywhere at this point. I just haven't decided where I'm heading for sure yet.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Of course I recommend Bulba, but FA is coolsauce too.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:17 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

So you don't particularly care who we lynch?
WoodyWoodpecker
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
WoodyWoodpecker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:31 pm

Post by WoodyWoodpecker »

just a heads up going to be pretty inactive tomorrow but should be here for sunday. I'll try to check in from my phone if i'm able to.
Hey, keep your eyes up top ok? Don't look down here you pervert.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Fri Jul 24, 2015 4:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

Cant say I do.

Well, I scumread the both and both their flips provide info, but I think Bulb is the easier lynch. He's still green. Im not going to quabble over either.

Do you have a reason to prefer on to another?
Bulbazoor
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Bulbazoor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:18 am

Post by Bulbazoor »

Piss, why are you so pushy on my wagon? It is almost like you are the scum trying to drive my wagon?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”