Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:07 am

Post by Garmr »

@keyser soze

I didn't notice post 407 that's interesting. What do you think of it???
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:17 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 625, Garmr wrote:@keyser soze

I didn't notice post 407 that's interesting. What do you think of it???

I'm wondering why dragonspawn never followed through with his question - if I was voting someone, I'd want to look at all the angles of their actions (incase my vote was misplaced).

What we do know is that the double-voter scum knew that his double vote was only best invested in a wagon that was well-supported by town (scum would have voted too to push it through (hence the twilight suspicion on Bulbazoor/Klingoncelt). Scum waited until Prolapsed Brain was at L-4 (after dragonspawn's vote), knowing that BlueBloodedToffee was going to drive the wagon all the way to L-1 (I still don't know if this makes BlueBloodedToffee scum, scum could have took advantage of his obsession with wagons).
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:05 am

Post by duppin »

@Keyser

The reason I find Dragonspawn suspicious is mostly because of PB's flip. (More on this later).

D1 I did not find Dragonspawn particularly scummy. His reaction to RVS was very weird, but I do not think that is necessarily a scum tell. He was an interesting target though.
However I was not fond of his train as I stated d1 as well, especially PB's vote bothered me. (Pretty much the reason I voted on PB)
Considering PB has not flippwed town, I had to revaluate Dragon.

First of all I want to point this out:
The votes on him are very different compared to the votes on PB (Confirmed town).
The only overlapping vote is (unless I missed someone): BBT

So if Dragonspawn is town, I'd expect him to look at the trains after PB flipped town (considering he was the alternative), and I was expecting him to be suspicious of BBT.
However Dragonspawn opens his day 2 with a very weird and in my opinion weak push on Bulbazoor. Felt like he was trying to force an easy lynch.
This move surprised me, so I asked him if he believed scum voted on him day 1.
He said yes, but he does not know who. This sounds to me like he hasn't actually thought about the train (if he had said no to my answer, he would've implied only town voted on him which would look really bad for him.)

If he is town, and believes scum voted on him, why would he not look at the players on his train? At least I get the impression he has not.
The reason for this is because if he looked at the trains he would've noticed the difference between the votes on him and PB.

So if he did check it, he chose not to share that information with the rest of us (that the train on him looks very bad). That sounds fairly suspicious.
If he did not check it, I do not understand why he would not when he believes scum voted on him.
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:06 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

Prodge.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:06 am

Post by duppin »

Sorry for the typos. I obviously meant considering PB has now* flipped town.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:32 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 627, duppin wrote:If he is town, and believes scum voted on him, why would he not look at the players on his train? At least I get the impression he has not.
The reason for this is because if he looked at the trains he would've noticed the difference between the votes on him and PB.

So if he did check it, he chose not to share that information with the rest of us (that the train on him looks very bad). That sounds fairly suspicious.
If he did not check it, I do not understand why he would not when he believes scum voted on him.

That is true, I think I have looked at dragonspawn's wagons more than dragonspawn himself :lol:

Personally, I would be grilling
everyone
who voted me, to test the validity/sincerity of their reasons - maybe he doesn't want to take the focus off Bulbazoor right now. I can see what you mean about the Bulbazoor easy-lynch aspect - even I wanted Bulbazoor lynched coming into D2. Bulbazoor's desperate/emotional defence has surely made people town-read him.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:22 am

Post by pisskop »

TheDominator37 replaces Bellaphant
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:53 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 624, Keyser Söze wrote:
Looking at the chronogical order of the Prolapsed Brain wagon (post 511), we see the hidden double vote (which we will presume to be a scum PR) came between dragonspawn (post 391) and FA_Q2's vote (post 393).

I agree that this is the correct interpretation,
if
the mod inserted the vote chronologically into the list.

However a decent amount of skepticism should be attached to this, since the point of making it hidden is to make it difficult or impossible to identify. I could imagine the mod might insert the vote at a random point to avoid identification. It is good information but not as strong as reading the intent behind a player's posting.

All votes are inserted chronologically, discounting mod error. Please point out any discrepancies you may see
Last edited by pisskop on Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:55 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 625, Garmr wrote:@keyser soze

I didn't notice post that's interesting. What do you think of it???

Hasn't that post been the subject of intense discussion today? So you missed both the post and the discussion about it?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:10 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

ok im here and replacing bellaphant
VOTE: bbt every game I will RVS you
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:16 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 44, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Bella, did you miss the Dragon wagon we have forming?

PEdit - PB, did you miss the dragon wagon we have forming?

In post 52, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Boon, join the Dragon wagon.

I know you want to.

In post 54, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Boon, stop.

Dragon looks like a really good wagon. RVS wagons are good, stop slowing it down.

In post 56, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I am not the instigator.

Why is it bad?

I find BBT's first posts quite scummy. He is pushing for votes off of absolutely nothing. I have played with BBT a couple times when he was town and this is not like him. He normally stops these kind of things
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:21 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 632, davesaz wrote:
All votes are inserted chronologically, discounting mod error. Please point out any discrepancies you may see

Therefore,
Bulbazoor is not the double-voter
. However, this does not fully clear him: his desire to put Prolapsed Brain at L-1 within 2 posts could mean a few things:

- he was aware of the double-voter PR and knew the L-1 vote was the hammer [scum indicative]
- he scum-read Prolapsed Brain (needs to provide reasons) [town/scum indicative]
- he wanted to apply more pressure on Prolapsed Brain (the reason Bulbazoor has already claimed:
"If I voted on him, it was to pressure him"
) [town indicative]
- he wanted Prolapsed Brain to roleclaim [scum indicative]
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

@Boonskiies and BlueBloodedToffee - you have mentioned before that your town/scum reads of eachother are usually very accurate.

What are your current reads of eachother?

Boonskiies - I am admittedly alarmed by your low-activity this game.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:28 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 99, Shazam wrote:
In post 90, RadiantCowbells wrote:
SHAZAM.

Thou shalt not take my name in vain.

dragonspawn wrote:Making a note of what people do is defensive?

This post is, anyway.

dragonspawn wrote:Anna isn't easy to read because she is still a newb. She could be scum but not willing to just assume so and I see no reason to rush anything.

I think this is a response to post 90. If I'm right, you're reading it wrong and I'm not sure what to make of that.

VOTE: dragonspawn

Taking an RVS wagon and making it into a real wagon over almost nothing. tisk tisk tisk
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:31 am

Post by pisskop »

The Dominator37 replaces Bellaphant.

phone moderating is hard, guiz -_-
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:34 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

These first couple of pages are trash. Dragon is messing with everyone. And everyone is sheeping to BBT and not thinking with the brain they don't have. This is just as bad as an LOLHAMMER
In post 147, Annadog40 wrote:And just in case

UNVOTE: Keyser Söze

Back to VOTE: dragonspawn

Note this
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:36 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Welcome TheDominator37
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:44 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 176, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 102, RadiantCowbells wrote:Spreading awareness of a tell decreases it's value.

I'd rather keep this one for myself.

Good luck pushing that wagon!

In post 106, dragonspawn wrote:So bbt what is your grand argument for me being scum?

I didn't have one.

In post 107, Bellaphant wrote:Wow, much posting, many votes. Not joining the Ds wagon yet, although thier overreaction to an rvs wagon is strange.

Currently more worried about Rc and her lack of sharing Info.

No opinions on any of that posting/voting Bella? Customary scum read incoming...

You're so worried about RC not sharing info that you're not going to vote for him?

- I like this post from Dragon. Not a bad vote either.

- I hope you're not going to continue with this. It tells us nothing and looks like a post/structure scum might use to look busy whilst actually contributing nothing.

What is your read on Dragon here? I don't get the LAMIST view at all either.

In post 122, SilverWrath wrote:so being late for one day and a shitload of activity has happened.

Better get to it then!

In post 124, duppin wrote:
In post 81, Annadog40 wrote:The Dragon wagon rhyme! But I'll stick with my RVS vote for now .

In post 83, Annadog40 wrote:I thought about it and I shall make that wagon on that good old dragonspawn a little bigger (Too much rhymes FTW)

VOTE: dragonspawn

Another weird vote.

What was weird about Anna vote? Also, why is this post not accompanied by a vote for PB?

In post 186, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 157, Keyser Söze wrote:
snip

Thoughts?

I think Dragon is town. I think he is starting to analyze his wagon and the people pushing it. I am liking his recent posting.

In post 160, Shazam wrote:This kind of defensiveness is hard to read because it's at the very least anti-town.

Why is defensiveness anti-town?

In post 163, Prolapsed Brain wrote:Keyser, I think the issue you address with your latest image is just coincidence. It's not ike he's been lurking hardcore or anything. Choose your battles.

With everything going on in the game; I find this a strange post for you to prioritize responding to. Anything else to add?

In post 172, mykonian wrote:I dislike soze's page 5 as well.

vote soze

What exactly did you dislike?

Woah woah woah. Did these two posts just go completely unnoticed? After pushing the wagon and scum reading people not on it he says he has a town read on dragon and scum reads in the wagon. Hey BBT while your at scum read me please! He also says that people should vote up PB and yet he still has his own vote on his top town read
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:46 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

Nvm that bbt did vote PB. I must have read over it
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:48 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 222, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:It would be great if you could join the PB wagon.

STOP PUSHING WAGONS WOTHOUT GIVING REASONS.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:49 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 641, Keyser Söze wrote:

Welcome TheDominator37

Hi Geyser
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:54 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 237, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 234, Shazam wrote:
This question is such a blatant misrep that I almost want to vote you. You chopped off the context, and even in that one sentence you quoted, there is the phrase "this kind" that you just threw out the window with your question. If you are asking why a kind of paranoid defensiveness that causes a player to misread posts and think they're more against him than they really are is anti-town...I think it's pretty obvious. It hurts the town when someone misinterprets what everyone else is saying and gets super defensive about it because it is a) deceptive b) illogical and c) often seen as scummy. In this case, I do see it as scummy, which means it's at least anti-town if he's actually town.

Wanna fight?

Being defensive is not scummy, nor is it anti-town. For you to suggest such things is absurd. People interpret posts differently...that's kind of the point of online Mafia. If everyone interpreted posts in the same away there would be no discussion. So no, 'misinterpreting' as you put it is not deceptive and it's not illogical and as stated earlier being defensive is not scummy.
I disagree with basically everything said here. And also you voted up a dragon wagon based on him being defensive. Atop being such a hypocrite
In post 249, duppin wrote:Alright fixed it.

In post 176, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
What was weird about Anna vote? Also, why is this post not accompanied by a vote for PB?

Simply the sudden change of heart.

At first I didn't understand what you were talking about, but I do realise now I apparently didn't vote on PB.
I even unvoted so I could vote.

I noticed PB did post after he got called out, but didn't respond to it.
VOTE: Prolapsed Brain

I don't really agree with the RC votes.

In post 102, RadiantCowbells wrote:Spreading awareness of a tell decreases it's value.

I'd rather keep this one for myself.

While this is a fairly suspicious statement, I somehow doubt a scum would say something like that. Could obviously be a WIFOM play, but meh. The copy pasta is not really a scum tell either, just seems like an easy excuse for voting him.
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:59 am

Post by dragonspawn »

In post 637, Keyser Söze wrote:@Boonskiies and BlueBloodedToffee - you have mentioned before that your town/scum reads of eachother are usually very accurate.

What are your current reads of eachother?

Boonskiies - I am admittedly alarmed by your low-activity this game.

Boon has not been active in any of the games I've seen him in. I don't think its alignment indicative.

Looks like bulb probably wasn't the double vote. It also seems unlikely that he took over the slot with a double vote in play from his predecessor. Even day one I didn't like his desire to push pb to L1 and he still hasn't addressed why he did so. In fact he is blatantly ignoring the question no matter how much he is questioned on it.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:05 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

Again bbt now with PB. People should stop being Sheeps. Actually being a sheep would be better than what hey are doing rn
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:09 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

In post 328, Aeronaut wrote:VOTE: Shazam

Going to try something new for a bit.

I'm not done with Dragon.

Could you give like reasons to anything? It's like your just randomly throwing up votes and flying (my new word for being worse than sheep) BBT.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”