Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #325 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:07 pm

Post by Radja »

St Constantine the Hermit has been prodded. This is his second prod. If I need to prod him again during this day, he will be replaced.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #326 (ISO) » Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:00 pm

Post by Radja »

VeeGee failed to respond(or read) to his prod. Searching replacement.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #327 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:03 am

Post by Radja »

St Constantine the Hermit has requested to be replaced. Searching replacement for him too.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #328 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:05 am

Post by Radja »

gob has been prodded. This is his first prod.
texcat
texcat
Mafia Scum
texcat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:10 am

Post by texcat »

UNVOTE: St Constantine
VOTE: Gob

That may be L-1.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #330 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:24 am

Post by Radja »

Wanderer-nl replaces VeeGee

VC incoming after I find a replacement for St Constantine the Hermit
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #331 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Radja »

Additionally, havingfitz and Haschel Cedricson have been prodded. Both of them are on their first prod.
Come on people, it looks like I'm doing all of the work here! Start posting already!

Edit: havingfitz is V/LA on weekends, which I was not aware of. Apologies!
Last edited by Radja on Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #332 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:55 am

Post by gob »

I am here, still a bit under the weather and quite busy with school.

I plan to post full thoughts in the next day or too.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #333 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

At work, will read and post when I get home.
Hopkirk
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Hopkirk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #334 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:58 am

Post by Hopkirk »

Nothing really happened to change my opinions over the last couple of pages. Still waiting on Gob responding, Hermit talking (what did we expect from a hermit) and time to do some rereading i want to do.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:49 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 317, Accountant wrote:In general, I'm going to make the assumption that anyone who does things that help scum is most likely scum. Otherwise any scum can do what he likes and claim VI
I mean, I don't see why the thing you posted indicate gob being scum & not just town that tries hard to do something good, just doesn't know how. I find the latter case much more likely. So, like, the case on him is essentially him being messy, right? Stuff gets forgotten, or doesn't make sense &c. But are you claiming that he's doing it willfully, or he just cannot help it. If the former, what points to him doing it on purpose & what does he want to achieve? If the latter, then what reactions of his to ceratin posts imply him being scum?
In post 320, stoz wrote:
In post 315, Dessew wrote:On a personal note:
stoz in a previous game of his wrote:I like to seek clarification from people. Even when what someone says seems obvious, sometimes they actually mean something different, especially as they are sometimes making assumptions about how people play Mafia and some of those people have not been playing very long at all.
Don't ever dare to leave this site.

I don't get what you mean at all here, is it a compliment (because I am good for this site?) or a threat?
Both. (No, no, it was meant to be a compliment. :) )

I am going to be V/LA from Tuesday until Friday.
We're taking some freshers camping with my ethnic society. There is supposed to be wi-fi, if so, I will be posting.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #336 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by gob »

Hopkrik, i've read the read, and maybe its cause im stupid as shit but i cannot see your questions anywhere.

Repost them if you want me to take you seriously and answer them
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #337 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Alright, I posted a big thing on Accountant and so far Accountant and gob were the only people to acknowledge it. Klingoncelt, Dessew, Hopkirk, please rectify that situation.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #338 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:25 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 323, Accountant wrote:Calling attention to Klingon's naked vote. I think the case against gob is clear enough(even if I don't think it's as strong as the case against VeeGee, who hasn't even spoken) that the vote doesn't require too much explanation, but this is something to keep in mind if he makes more naked votes in the future.

Pay attention. I haven't been liking Gob.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #339 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:45 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 337, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Alright, I posted a big thing on Accountant and so far Accountant and gob were the only people to acknowledge it. Klingoncelt, Dessew, Hopkirk, please rectify that situation.

Link, please.

I pray that it's not a fukkin wallpost.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #340 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 339, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 337, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Alright, I posted a big thing on Accountant and so far Accountant and gob were the only people to acknowledge it. Klingoncelt, Dessew, Hopkirk, please rectify that situation.

Link, please.

I pray that it's not a fukkin wallpost.

Nevermind, I found it, post .

I'm back & forth with family and this, gimme a bit of time so I can read it without interruptions.
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #341 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:16 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Okay, post is definitely bad, but post is worse. (Where does Acct come up with her numbers? I'd like to see the work, otherwise it looks like the math is coming out of her ass.)

What sets me off about it is Gob's defense of her in posts and where he says I insulted her by calling her a noob. It's why I'm voting for Gob, calling someone a noob is not an insult, certainly nothing to make anyone look suspicious. (On another site I'm in a game with people that refer to each other as autistic retards and goat fuckers. Now
those
are insults!)

Back to Acct. Post. Any time someone designates another player as "my top townread" I hear warning bells. It's like "my top townread" is a Scum post restriction or something, I see it in way too many games.

So yeah, she looks scummy.
-
MiniDeathStar
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #342 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:25 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

UNVOTE:

Hi all.
It's about 4.30 am where I am and I just got home from work. Gonna do some catching up right now but will probably not get the complete picture before sleep.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by vijay2vasandani »

In post 342, Wanderer-nl wrote:UNVOTE:

Hi all.
It's about 4.30 am where I am and I just got home from work. Gonna do some catching up right now but will probably not get the complete picture before sleep.

Well back to L-2 on both Wanderer(VeeGee) and gob.
coming back after a 3 year break.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #344 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 341, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay, post is definitely bad, but post is worse. (Where does Acct come up with her numbers? I'd like to see the work, otherwise it looks like the math is coming out of her ass.)

What sets me off about it is Gob's defense of her in posts and where he says I insulted her by calling her a noob. It's why I'm voting for Gob, calling someone a noob is not an insult, certainly nothing to make anyone look suspicious. (On another site I'm in a game with people that refer to each other as autistic retards and goat fuckers. Now
those
are insults!)

Back to Acct. Post. Any time someone designates another player as "my top townread" I hear warning bells. It's like "my top townread" is a Scum post restriction or something, I see it in way too many games.

Hooray! My laptop didn't die... yet... Keys are a bit sticky but :\ ANYWAY

+1 with Klingon's post ^. I thought Acct was towntowntown because of her involvement with the discussions, but the numbers and %'s she's come up with for gob is super wtf? I'd also like to see the work because those numbers are just BS to me right now. Looking a bit scummy now.
vijay2vasandani
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
vijay2vasandani
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:06 pm

Post by vijay2vasandani »

In post 344, SamX wrote:
In post 341, Klingoncelt wrote:Okay, post is definitely bad, but post is worse. (Where does Acct come up with her numbers? I'd like to see the work, otherwise it looks like the math is coming out of her ass.)

those
are insults!)

+1 with Klingon's post ^. I thought Acct was towntowntown because of her involvement with the discussions, but the numbers and %'s she's come up with for gob is super wtf? I'd also like to see the work because those numbers are just BS to me right now. Looking a bit scummy now.

how are using numbers (despite how fake they are) scummy?
coming back after a 3 year break.
SamX
SamX
Goon
SamX
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:09 pm

Post by SamX »

In post 345, vijay2vasandani wrote:
In post 344, SamX wrote:

those
are insults!)

how are using numbers (despite how fake they are) scummy?

They don't make sense thus leads me to think she's just making it up to convince gob is scum. (A lot of people give in to buying products and whatnot when they're given statistics and numbers and facts because they think it's legit and all.)
Wanderer-nl
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Wanderer-nl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: The country with the many dykes because we are below sealevel (GMT +1)

Post Post #347 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Wanderer-nl »

I read the thread once and I'm too tired to put in quotes and elaborate thoughts. I want to vote for Gob. I wanted to since I read page 3 or 4. His readslist was more of a summary of how much people had posted than containing actual reads. And he hasn't been doing anything to improve his reads.
I liked Haschel's on Accountant because I got the same impressions. I don't think the focus should just be on the numbers-thing.
I'm going to bed in a bit and look at this again *tomorrow* with fresh eyes and elaborate more on what I just said.
Accountant
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Accountant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (ISO) » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Accountant »

Phone post. If I've failed to address any of your questions, bring them up ASAP.

@Dessew: Because gob has shown that he can string two thoughts together(like when he accused me of fence-sitting) and so when he goes full retard and just spouts out shit I begin to wonder why.

@Klingon: Those percentages are Bayesian priors. In other words, you indeed pull numbers that look semi-accurate out your ass and update them when new evidence comes along. If I see anything to change the way I view gob majorly, I'll post a revised estimate. I prefer to use hard numbers as opposed to "hmm he seems sorta scum but could also be town I guess"(just look at my username!).

Also, can town members not have top townreads? I don't understand what you are saying.

@SamX: I may be biased, but post 334 sounds opportunistic as fuck. Also, how do my numbers not make sense?

Okay, now for some concerns I have.

1) I'd like more out of texcat. He seems to be playing it rather low-key.
2) Haschel, what are your feelings on Gob and VeeGee? If you have already posted them, please link so I can see.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #349 (ISO) » Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:14 am

Post by havingfitz »

I'm here. Nothing really to say at the moment. I like my gob vote.

I believe gob is at L-3 and Wanderer is at L-2.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”