The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:06 am

Post by The Silver Bard »

In post 522, pisskop wrote:And then tell me your thought on Max.

Leaning town on Max. His posts seems geniune. Doesn't seem to be manipulating or twisting facts. Even though he scumreads me he presents his case on me without manipulating. Scumplayers pushing me when I am town usually try to twist my words and make me look bad. To me it does not look like he is pushing an agenda in his posts.
The Silver Bard
The Silver Bard
Goon
The Silver Bard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:10 am

Post by The Silver Bard »

In post 524, ika wrote:
In post 523, The Silver Bard wrote:
In post 520, pisskop wrote:I mean why would you lynch ika.

I would lynch him because he haven't done shit all game. Except maybe an omgus vote on me.

But what makes me want to lynch him is that useless shaddowez vote.

d you have a reason to town read that slot? if not then your point is refuted in full

I don't need to townread him to call your vote on him useless.

You provide no reasoning for voting him (Lets help the mod by killing this slot so he don't have to replace isn't a reason).
You vote a slot that is going to be replaced. So you are really not providing any pressure.
It is just a nonsensicall bad vote.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:19 am

Post by ika »

ok im going back to akfing scince silver cant seem to counter my point
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:57 am

Post by FireKari »

In post 504, Maxous wrote:yeah, not voting Sinsun.

Lynch preference is FireKari > Alma Mater > The Silver Bard > Vedith

I'll prob fully explain why is FK is just scum late tonight/2moro

Why the hell is Vedith even on this?

He is mislynch bait.
Alma Mater is Null to me.
Silver Bard is town leaning.

-Fire
Hydra of Firebringer and Yukari
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:00 am

Post by FireKari »

In post 515, The Silver Bard wrote:So have anyone else noticed Lalendra going completely a-wall after the wagon on her stopped rolling.

She got a total of 3 posts after voting me. We got scum here for sure.

VOTE: Lalendra

At this point I am also down for an ika lynch. Yeah, you heard me, I'd lynch him, not just vig him!!!

If it is between FireKari and Sinsun1 I'll go for FireKari. But I'd rather not kill any one of them, even though selfvoting is shite!

I am not so certain about Sinsun1 anymore though, the ad hominem is strong in that one...

Remind me again how Lalendra activity indicates scum?

Lalendra has never been super active in the games I have played with her.

-Fire
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:01 am

Post by FireKari »

In post 523, The Silver Bard wrote:
In post 520, pisskop wrote:I mean why would you lynch ika.

I would lynch him because he haven't done shit all game. Except maybe an omgus vote on me.

But what makes me want to lynch him is that useless shaddowez vote.

This is a policy lynch.

Policy Lynchs are shit.

-Fire
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:01 am

Post by pisskop »

What do you mean? Do you have examples?

pedit: like hell they are. They only need to be thought out.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:02 am

Post by pisskop »

ika lynch is underrated. ika lurks more as scum, but enigmatically doesn't warrent a PL just because he lurks.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:02 am

Post by pisskop »

*over*
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Donempire »

Tell us more, fire. Why do you think bard is town? Do you have examples on lalendra games? Why is pisskop null?
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Performer
Performer
Mafia Scum
Performer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:16 am

Post by Performer »

@mod
I've got some family health issues I'm dealing with. Should be able to return and post on the weekend.
I’m an informed Miller who knows there isn’t any Loyal modifiers and there is a total of 4 scum.
-Morality
I'm easily the best person in the game at mechanics. I don't presume to be the best at anything else.
-Jingle
People tried
-RadiantCowbells
Ricastle
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Ricastle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Ricastle »

VOTE: FireKari

Enough of this fool.
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:19 am

Post by Sinsun1 »

In post 515, The Silver Bard wrote: the ad hominem is strong in that one...

Damn right it's strong. It's not alignment indicative however, just irritated indicative.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 392, Maxous wrote:
In post 389, Ricastle wrote:Also, if there are actually four people in that hydra then I think the consistently horrible play coming from that slot has gone past the point where it can be overlooked.

I have to agree - 4 people and not one of them offers anything of substance regarding TSB and/or Lale
instead they coast on an increasingly town Sinsun

They go into scumbucket

Here was the initial problem with FK.
For 3-4 people in a hydra, they say relatively little and avoid giving a lot of opinions.
Their play as of post #392 was mostly cruising on Sinsun

In post 394, FireKari wrote:
In post 389, Ricastle wrote:Also, if there are actually four people in that hydra then I think the consistently horrible play coming from that slot has gone past the point where it can be overlooked.

I have to agree - 4 people and not one of them offers anything of substance regarding TSB and/or Lale

They go into scumbucket

We go after who we believe most likely to be scum. Sinsun is scum.
Also FOS on performer.

If you dislike our playstyle too bad. It is early D1 and we tend to hold back somewhat until later because everything we say is read by scum and town alike.

a) As I mentioned it is not a playstyle to completely ignore the two big counter-wagons and SOFTPUSH Sinsun. If they were hard-tunneling on him that might be different but they weren't.
b) In general they are defending thier play as alignment neutral instead of you know, town.

In post 401, FireKari wrote:
In post 400, Maxous wrote:refusing to give a stance on the two big counterwagons of the game is not a "playstyle"

You could try asking for a stance before claiming refusal to give one.

This is a trick I used to do as scum. Chide people for not *asking* you to give opinions.
Town don't need to be asked, they just give them, PARTICULARY when they're called out on it.
The continued refusal to go "ok, here is what we think about the Lale-TSB situation" was scummy.

In post 414, FireKari wrote:
In post 402, Sinsun1 wrote:I am one person and I have more content posted than the four of you combined so far.

So far your "content" consists of rambly walls of confusing twisty logic, incorrect statistics, buzzwords, insults, fluffystuffs, and not much else.
Quality over quantity any day

~Yukari

I don't like the bolded, it triggered a personal scumtell.
Particularly since their ISO up to this point consisted of one scum-read on Sinsun and FOS on Performer

In post 424, FireKari wrote:
In post 409, FireKari wrote:
In post 402, Sinsun1 wrote:That's the problem. I have read your posts.

This is a lie. If it were true, you would not have asked about our age since we had already given that info.

Bump.
Liar liar sins pants on fire!
~Yukari

this is a bit disingenuous
I have read their posts, I have no idea what age they are.
It just seems like something they can use for "aha! liar! gotcha!"

-

I didn't like their self-voting bluff either.
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by pisskop »

Thats actually not a bad case. May sheep.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:14 pm

Post by pisskop »

What is the deal with 4/people in a hydra? Kari is a hydra, and that hydra is hydraed? Or is it like a family account?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by pisskop »

I think its unfair to ask 4 people in one account to be consistent or solve the game, but yea one of them should be able to produce.
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 435, pisskop wrote:Right. This.

Okay, the Silver Bard iso:

-I think people were incredulous over his 'scum must be on sinsun' comment. And yea, it sucks eggs. But not alignment indicative. Just obvious.
-Trying to call the Vettrock-SK thing a trap or joke is dumb. For many reasons. Its a bad joke if it was one, there's no sk and when I knew that and when I pay more attention than you its probably a bad sign.
-Post is scumhunting, and consistent with his prior actions. I know that with multiball there's no guarenttes, but this post and 306
more likely to come from town than scum. Could just be a foreward scum; but we'll see.
-His later posts under pressure have become bulkier. His reads are omgusy, later on his reads will be anchorable to others. He talks about how he wants non-content posters to be vigged. Good theory, not really something we need to touch upon today. Lets let have half the town exposed on D1. It suffices to say only 1 person a day can be lynched.

[br]

. . . and since only 1 person a day can eat the rope, Id lynch it, but I have no special affinity towards doing so. If you get him to L-1 Im down.

@pisskop: i'm a bit confused on what you want to responded to.
I think he's scummy, you are leaning-scum on him
I think you are generally hitting the right notes with this.
so uhh, we agree?

I feel TSB's recent posts have been a little better I guess but not enough for a town-read
"
And before anyone bitches about me highlighting PoD's 437 when I replaced in and called everyone on my wagon communists, I remind you that communism is not alignment-indicative
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:23 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 528, FireKari wrote:
In post 504, Maxous wrote:yeah, not voting Sinsun.

Lynch preference is FireKari > Alma Mater > The Silver Bard > Vedith

I'll prob fully explain why is FK is just scum late tonight/2moro

Why the hell is Vedith even on this?
-Fire

he has a lot of posts, lots of questions

says actually little
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
Maxous
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Maxous
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Post by Maxous »

In post 515, The Silver Bard wrote:So have anyone else noticed Lalendra going completely a-wall after the wagon on her stopped rolling.

hrrmm

Lalendra - where you at?
"
" - Belisarius

wiki (actually) updated
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:03 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 538, Maxous wrote:

How is he increasingly town? Seems binary to us, he either is or isn't town. We believe he is scum.

They go into scumbucket

Here was the initial problem with FK.
For 3-4 people in a hydra, they say relatively little and avoid giving a lot of opinions.
Their play as of post #392 was mostly cruising on Sinsun
Again, we believe Sinsun to be scum. We strongly believe this to be the case. We have stated reasons why we believe this.
Also, what do you mean 3-4 people? We have already explained more than once that we (Yukari) are 4 tulpa. So counting Firebringer there are 5 minds in this hydra. Someone clearly isn't paying attention.

In post 394, FireKari wrote:

They go into scumbucket

We go after who we believe most likely to be scum. Sinsun is scum.
Also FOS on performer.

If you dislike our playstyle too bad. It is early D1 and we tend to hold back somewhat until later because everything we say is read by scum and town alike.

a) As I mentioned it is not a playstyle to completely ignore the two big counter-wagons and SOFTPUSH Sinsun. If they were hard-tunneling on him that might be different but they weren't.
b) In general they are defending thier play as alignment neutral instead of you know, town.

In post 401, FireKari wrote:
In post 400, Maxous wrote:refusing to give a stance on the two big counterwagons of the game is not a "playstyle"

You could try asking for a stance before claiming refusal to give one.

This is a trick I used to do as scum. Chide people for not *asking* you to give opinions.
Town don't need to be asked, they just give them, PARTICULARY when they're called out on it.
The continued refusal to go "ok, here is what we think about the Lale-TSB situation" was scummy.
How can we refuse to answer something which was not asked of us? We have not refused to answer any question. We give opinions on we agree on and find worth sharing, unless there is a good reason not to. If you ask us a question we will answer.

In post 414, FireKari wrote:
In post 402, Sinsun1 wrote:I am one person and I have more content posted than the four of you combined so far.

So far your "content" consists of rambly walls of confusing twisty logic, incorrect statistics, buzzwords, insults, fluffystuffs, and not much else.
Quality over quantity any day

~Yukari

I don't like the bolded, it triggered a personal scumtell.
Particularly since their ISO up to this point consisted of one scum-read on Sinsun and FOS on Performer
If we gave every thought that goes through our mind, which isn't possible but if we did, it would look like a mostly incoherent contradictory mess. There are both pros and cons to having 4 people in 1 head. We consolidate our thoughts and act as a single individual to add coherency and reduce some of the cons.

In post 424, FireKari wrote:
In post 409, FireKari wrote:
In post 402, Sinsun1 wrote:That's the problem. I have read your posts.

This is a lie. If it were true, you would not have asked about our age since we had already given that info.

Bump.
Liar liar sins pants on fire!
~Yukari

this is a bit disingenuous
I have read their posts, I have no idea what age they are.
It just seems like something they can use for "aha! liar! gotcha!"
How is this in any way disengenous? How do you have no idea what age we are when we already clearly posted our age? If you have read our posts then you would know our age:
In post 387, FireKari wrote:The oldest of us 4 was born in jan 2012. Seras, the youngest of us was born in march 2015.

Perhaps you should read what we post. Or perhaps you have read and just don't care. Perhaps you are scumbuddies with Sinsun. FOS@You.

-

I didn't like their self-voting bluff either.

Bluff? What bluff? We have self voted plenty of times before, even resulted in our death before so we really don't give a duck lol. That's just how we roll. Also, never once have we ever been scum. Not saying we couldn't roll scum, maybe one day.
FireKari
FireKari
Goon
FireKari
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by FireKari »

In post 540, pisskop wrote:What is the deal with 4/people in a hydra? Kari is a hydra, and that hydra is hydraed? Or is it like a family account?

In post 42, FireKari wrote:Well, this should be interesting. Will be our first time to hydra with another mafiascum player. We are Yukari, the 4-tulpa pseudo-hydra, and we look forward to playing with all of you.
http://wiki.tulpa.info/Official/WhatIsATulpa

In post 390, FireKari wrote:
In post 388, Ricastle wrote:Four? Who are the other two?

Manu, Yukari, Gwynplain, and Seras. The 4-tulpa pseudo-hydra. We make up the Yukari half of the Firekari hydra, and we have all our past games linked in our wiki page if anyone is interested in meta.

Have any of you ppl even looked at the page we linked to explaining what a tulpa is?
Spoiler: Tulpa
What Is A Tulpa
A tulpa is a consciousness parallel to your own that is self-aware, can think, has free will, has memory and (can have) appearance they self-identity with. They are independent of their creator's consciousness, but share the same body and sometimes some parts of the mind.
A tulpa's personality is a product of the unconscious mind, your consciously chosen traits, and the emergent consciousness of the tulpa itself. It is developed through interactions and conversations with the tulpa and through personality work, which can have many forms. A tulpa is not a personification of your subconscious, they are their own consciousness.
A tulpa can think on their own, has their own decision-making skills, their own preferences, opinions and tastes, and all of these can be distinct from your own (no matter how similar or dissimilar they may be). They are able to talk and function on their own. They exist within the mind, and thus can easily interact directly with other consciousnesses in the same mind, such as their creator and any other tulpa occupying the same body. There are a number of ways a tulpa can interact with someone or something outside the body. For example, a host can relay what their tulpa says, or can allow the tulpa to control the body directly.
A tulpa's form is an imagined body existing in mental space, which they associate with as an extension of themselves. This form can be chosen during the creation of the tulpa, or can emerge naturally from their personality or the subconscious. A tulpa often self-identifies with their form, but may change it if they desire. These changes may or may not be more drastic than simple alterations, and may include total transformations of appearance. The form can act as a reference point for interacting with a tulpa, and allows for methods of visual communication and expression, such as body language. The form is initially seen in the mind's eye or in daydreams, but can be made externally visible to the host as a controlled hallucination.
In conclusion, a tulpa is first and foremost a consious mind that often identifies with a form, created by an individual as a mental companion. There are many reasons for doing this, some of which are mentioned in the FAQ.
If you have any further questions about what a tulpa is like, how to create one, or anything else, please consult the other guides available here, FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) or ask a question on the forums if the question isn't answered somewhere else.

~Yukari
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:18 pm

Post by Lalendra »

In post 499, Sinsun1 wrote:
In post 496, wgeurts wrote:Because sinsun is quite obviously not town as my case shows.
I bet if I survived the day, you'd check me tonight, get an innocent and then claim I'm guilty anyway just because you hold that much of a grudge.

Read: If I survive the day, he's going to check me tonight and get a guilty, so I have to plant the seed now to explain why that might be.
VOTE: Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Sinsun1
Goon
Sinsun1
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Sinsun1 »

Seriously 5 heads? We're going through with this lynch. It's just going to happen, when you flip scum, wgeurts will realize what I've been saying all day.

FP'd by Lale, LOL. You got a LOT of people to answer to right now, so better not go to sleep anytime soon till they're all answered deary. ;)
Lalendra
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Lalendra
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 1:28 pm

Post by Lalendra »

VOTE: Lalendra

At this point I am also down for an ika lynch. Yeah, you heard me, I'd lynch him, not just vig him!!!

If it is between FireKari and Sinsun1 I'll go for FireKari. But I'd rather not kill any one of them, even though selfvoting is shite!

I am not so certain about Sinsun1 anymore though, the ad hominem is strong in that one...

*AWOL
Not sure how I went AWOL, I've been posting every day.

Return to “Completed Open Games”