Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #36 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Donempire »

Oh lol this started.

Firekaris opening seems town alike. His entrance seems relaxed. As another playet said, mafia acts vigilant while making their entrances.

wgeurts actions seems forced. Not so sure what to make out of it.

I dont know what else to comment on.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #41 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Donempire »

Uh, hydras. I think that was directed to me. I didnt made a rvs vote because i felt like we were out of rvs, in page 2. So i posted my early observations instead.

If not, welp.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:37 am

Post by Donempire »

I dont like the wagon on wgeurts. Not saying i trust the guy: i distrust the people on his wagon.
ShadedMelee's first post was useless and mildy duspicious, and we are yet to get an answer from him.
Ricastle is meh. I think hes the most trustworhty person on the wagon but i dont think he has done anything remarkable.
And revelista did nothing other than two posts, one included a non bolded wgeurts vote out of nowhere and the second was a bolded one with 'i dunno.' We should keep an eye on him.

Wtf idiot savant
Grammar dude.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #3) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Donempire »

So without further ado:

VOTE: revalista

This vote will probably stay for a while unless someone scummier comes up. Why did you decided to vote wgeurts? "I dont know" isnt a good answer.
And @shadedmelee, do you have anything else to support your scumread on wgeurts? Because right now it has an exact quality level of a rvs vote.

Corrected spelling of vote.
Last edited by vettrock on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Donempire »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: revalista

In post 101, revalista wrote:Also, I am just laying back. I'm joining the bandwagon.

Serioudly? Is that all you got? Please
actually
explain what are you doing. You do know bandwagoning is scummy, right? It doesnt helps the town and makes scums job easier.

So, if you have an actual accusation or scumread on someone vote him. If you dont, unvote. Seriously, its stupid.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:52 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 105, Sinsun1 wrote:

In fact, I am almost willing to No-Lynch today and let them take their shots. They have a 3/12 chance (25% for each shot) to kill one on the opposing team. Right now, mislynching is doing the work for them.

Lmfao what. Okay look, mafia/ww is going to attack the most towny player. We arent going to lynch the most towny player, unless we are desperate. Theres a chance we will get a doctor which is even better, considering it means vigilante can do his job easier. Mislynching is even plausible considering vig can still get a scum abd theres no confirmation mafia will both kill town. And mislynching gives us info as we can speculate the wagon and moreso.

FireKari wrote:
In post 105, Sinsun1 wrote:
In fact, I am almost willing to No-Lynch today and let them take their shots. They have a 3/12 chance (25% for each shot) to kill one on the opposing team. Right now, mislynching is doing the work for them.

Eek! Are you serious?? No lynch!?! Lol.. You must be a scum to suggest town gives up our lynch.

I dont think o have ever sern a comment this forced.

P-edit: those arr just worst case scenarios. Obviously we will be penalized if we make a mistake, but does that means people has to nl all the way just to not make mistakes? That logic is flawed.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:55 am

Post by Donempire »

@ricastle look, you arent helping your case. Also, gj putting him into l-2.

@IS can you say what you meant there again? You are not ignored because of the content, you are ignored because of the grammar (no really, even when i try to interpret it it doesnt makes much sense, so it would be fine if you could elaborate.)

Also, where the hell us CityElectric? I swear i saw him online a few minutes ago.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:13 am

Post by Donempire »

Nvm i thought the votes needed were 5 like in newb games. Ignore that >.<

In post 112, Sinsun1 wrote:I never said we had to NL, just simply stating I would not be against it and stating worst case scenarios.

Again, don't take what someone says and not be charitable by trying to twist it into being something it is not.

Actually I have in my mind someone to lynch, pending the next few days outcome.

But for now, i am staying on who I am on and will see where this goes.

Also, no, I am not at L2 unless you only need like 5-6 votes to lynch someone. Even if I was, I am not sweating. Because to put me at L1 or hammer me with no good reason, well, that speaks more for its self than what I can contribute at this point.. ;)

Of course, you arent outright saying that you want to no lynch. The difference is, you imply that. By making nl seem better than a lynch, and what i did was also show that a lynch was always better than a no lunch. "I am willing to" is implying a plausible decision, that you have in mind.

Also who is this guy you are on? I dont see you questioning or pushing anyone other than wge which you ptobably stopped pushing.

@IS ika, i also know how you talk. The only thing i say is that i find it difficult to also translate those last two posts.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Donempire »

Nah, i got you mistaken with revalista, thats all. Also, can you explain your vote on sinsun?
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:26 am

Post by Donempire »

I guess what idiot savant meant was that when seer outs, mafia doc would protect him and vice verse eith cop so they can eliminate the other faction for them if they are winning. Or at least thats what i understand.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:46 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 171, wgeurts wrote:Yeah claiming VT isn't needed right now.

I think we all know that.

Im starting to become slightly suspicious of FireKari. Almost all posts made by yukari feels fake and forced.

For example, Seems like both a fluff post, and a forced comment.

Or another one, Seems like both a fluff post, and a forced comment.

And im slightly irritated by , where he outright refuses to answer a question, followed up by

But, i agree with firekari on one thing and that is that city needs a bit more pressure as of now. I dont think he ever posted after the rvs vote, so lets go.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: CityElectric
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #11) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:13 am

Post by Donempire »

UNVOTE: , at least for now. I am going to act dependant on the replacements actions, if they ever decide to look at the thread.

For now, lets focus on the actual scummy people, people like firekari.

VOTE: FireKari

I already stated my suspicions of firekaris actions in and his new posts arent any better. Though, my vote can hop on smudger if he decides to keep on lurking.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #12) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Donempire »

By you i mean your slot, considering city made only one post.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #13) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:37 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 208, wgeurts wrote:Yeah no firekari is not a good choice.

Why do you think that? Their actions seems fake and they brought little to no content whatsover that helped town.

Smudger wrote:Hi All,

Yes Vedith you seem to have a vote placed on my pre-descessor, was that an RVS or the simple fact that he was somewhat absent? I am going to pre empt you and guess because of absence?
Its kinda obvious.

anyway, I am a little rusty as its been a while having just returned to the game after a prolonged absence. I had a read through earlier today and I honestly can't see anything which stands out to me as really noteworthy from the perspective of overtly or covertly wrong. I get an immediate town read though on two people. Trouble is they are seemingly having a go at each other and thats worrying me, Sinus and wgeurts.
Expand on that.

Vedith is also leaning town at the moment, but I am wary that many posts are just agreeing with others and, imo, there is no real pushing going on.
Again, expand on that. The only reasons you gave is contradicting reasons saying he just agrees with others and theres no real pushing.

There is relatively nothing coming out of Maxous, Alma Mater, Ricastle or Shaddowez that is being any help at all to me,so null so far. Although I found it strange how Ricastle being pulled up for suggesting the MOD was an SK offers no explanation, or did I miss it?
It was probably a joke lalendra took seriously, but yeah, there was no explanation.

Idiot Savant is difficult in that I have to concur I don't get what is being said, might need sometime to pick that ball up and run with it.

Dongempire, lurking? how can I lurk having just joined that game...? that said, I don't see what you are saying with regard to Firekari?
Read above.

davesaz and Firekari have content to date, nothing to go on, but of the two Dave stands out to me as a concern nothing concrete, again I need to reread.

ShadedMelee is being replaced and there is nothing to go on anyway.

I don't like Lalendra, I think there is scum there....

VOTE: Lalendra

Please expand, again.

Smudger wrote:really, are you sure?

Sure about what? The point i was making on that post was that if your slot kept on lurking my vote might hop on you.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #14) » Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 215, Smudger wrote:
In post 212, Donempire wrote:Sure about what? The point i was making on that post was that if your slot kept on lurking my vote might hop on you.

ok so are you hoping or just staying under the radar?

Currently no. Im fine with my vote right now.

Smudger wrote:Dong to answer your questions, explain what my first read of each player?

what would you like me to embellish. for example that fact that both Sinsun and Wguerts are saying things that strike town in my mind, they have differing points of view and, like many they will argue their POV, so I am worried my two town reads are wasting time attacking each other.

with regard to Vedith, read back on the ISO, its generally agreeable there i snot contention being made to wards anyone that would show signs of someone pushing on another to elicit a read.

Lalandras only post of substance comes over as defensive to me, when nothing was really being done to press her, thus my feel, that and the content of what I have read gives me an uneasy feeling, what do you think about her?

I would actually be fine if you could link that said posts, that was what im getting at, but i guess this is fine too.

I dont know about lalendra. Reading a last few posts though, she got very defensive, so thats a slight scumtell i guess.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:55 am

Post by Donempire »

Phone post coming.

To be honest, i think both lalendra and tsb are scum, and i would like to see them both get lynched. Lalendra's sudden appearence after getting voted, her posts that lack any apparent hunting, getting overly defensive, this list just continues.
But TSB also did nothing other than hopping on the easiest wagon with doing nothing that contributes to town. His tone and actions dont represent town.
Will do a readslist later.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:53 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 306, The Silver Bard wrote:
In post 298, Donempire wrote:Phone post coming.

To be honest, i think both lalendra and tsb are scum, and i would like to see them both get lynched. Lalendra's sudden appearence after getting voted, her posts that lack any apparent hunting, getting overly defensive, this list just continues.
But TSB also did nothing other than hopping on the easiest wagon with doing nothing that contributes to town. His tone and actions dont represent town.
Will do a readslist later.

Put your money where your mouth is then and vote for one of us.

I find it suspicious that you put both the main wagons as likely scum. Then you can just sit back and chose whichever wagon makes you look good...

Sinsun1 is also doing this to some extent. But rather than labeling us both as scum he is saying that it is not unlikely, and that the possibility exists. And he have taken a stance, he haven't just aired his suspiciouns without taking actions.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: The Silver Bard

Happy? :)
And if you pay attention you are not my only suspects. You are the people who are the most suspicious. You dont get a wagon randomly, ithas a reason.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:57 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 320, The Silver Bard wrote:
In post 319, Professor Bozo wrote:
In post 314, The Silver Bard wrote:

How about providing some thoughts on the game instead of arguing about meta?

Your ISO basicly says nothing. You have listed 2 people who you would be fine with lynching, my slot and FireKari, without providing any reasoning (post ). And you have also a slight scumread on Lalendera (post ). Yet you have not voted for any of these, you still got your rvs vote in.

Who would you want to lynch right now, and why?

everyone else is doing it for me. im content with my reads right now. i see no reason to expan apoun them when other haev already build much of the reasons. i would be echoing people

In other words you don't want to contribute at all.

You are the perfect Vig shot.

You know, dont give vig targets. There is 2 scum doctors afterall.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:23 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 378, The Silver Bard wrote:
In post 370, wgeurts wrote:TSB,
Top three scum reads and town reads. Gun to head.
I feel like you're only interacting in your own personal sphere and I'm interested if you're focusing on anything but Lale and people voting you.

Pr-edit:
Making someone seem like something they'reot and then attacking the false-image you made of someone.

Dongempire: For not voting the ones he thinks is scum. Conviniently saying that both wagons is scum, while not voting, so he can jump on whichever wagon suits him. Voting me for calling him out on it.

lol
For the record, i was suspecting firekari and voted him, and after that, you come in saying "u have scumreads? vote."
Just reminding, im not a septuple voter or another kind.

@smudger i wasnt only focusing on them, if you read my iso you'll see i had other suspicions (suspucions? Idk how thats spelled) on other people as well.
About sinsun and wg, i think i got something but i have to explain it detailed in next post.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Donempire »

Sorry for the late response - had a busy day.

Sinsun is town and wg is scum.
Explanation:
Sinsuns tone is wague and town like, and his actions just dont make sense for scum. For example. Suggesting a no lynch out of somewhere bla bla... do i even have to say it? Well repeating in case anyone forgot. What kind of scum would even consider the possibility of a no lynch while they can go with the flow? Simple, they dont. It also furthers discussion, heck, a no lynch at this point is stupid but at that moment it couldve favored town. Discussing posibilities seems town like.
Scumhunting, sone stuff etc

Now, as to why wg is scum.
As i stated in my first post, his first few posts felt forced and was sorta fluff. Not to mention him critizing vedith for fluff posts, its kinda, you know, ironic.
I feel like he is using sinsun as his cover. Wgs iso basically:
"Yo lynch sunsin31"
"Lads hey lads this lad here is scummy"
"Hey hey sinsun ur scummy"
His posts lack content (except for a few) and he attacks sinsun repedeatly to presumably make his posts filled with content. He has an entire 80 posts in the game thread and he still didnt did any apparent scumhunting whatsover.

P-edit
wat
wat r u duin fire
wat
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (isolation #20) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Donempire »

Readslist != Towny/Fullwithcontent

Its just some piled up stuff people do to get free townreads.

Instead of wasting your time on stuff like that you can actually scumhunt on the process instead of making a huge ass post about reads to seem more towny.

And no, the thing that irritates me is his forner posts use sinsun as a scapegoat for his "contentfull posts" which actually repeats the same thing.

K wgeurts. On your service. Let me get a bit posts from him.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #21) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:38 am

Post by Donempire »

Hes town because he isnt as scared as [redacted] when accused :}

Pls stop spamming the thread while im gathering posts thnx
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #22) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:10 am

Post by Donempire »

(Cant copy paste on phone for some reason, bare with me)
Post 107. Here, he actually tries to do statistics to bring out the best situatiob foe town. Yes, anyone can do that. But by doing that, he is also furthering town discussion. Do i need to say more?
No i dont.
Now, if you kindly stop trying to divert attention from yourself. If you flip scum that wont make sin town and vuce versa. Lets focus a bit on you.

In post 419, wgeurts wrote:
In post 417, Donempire wrote:Readslist != Towny/Fullwithcontent

Its just some piled up stuff people do to get free townreads.

Instead of wasting your time on stuff like that you can actually scumhunt on the process instead of making a huge ass post about reads to seem more towny.

And no, the thing that irritates me is his forner posts use sinsun as a scapegoat for his "contentfull posts" which actually repeats the same thing.

K wgeurts. On your service. Let me get a bit posts from him.

I have explain every single one of my scum reads, would you disagree?
As if you don't this point falls.

I do :}
Disagree with sinsun scumread.
Disagree with davrsaz slight scum read while almost everyone else who does the same gets null he gets dlight scum null.
You gave null to almost everyone else.

Giving vig targets. For the last time, dont do it. Docs are just going to spamheal them.

Saying lal should be sorted out by cops. Uhh. Godfathers. And if you want lal to be sorted out, then why not sinsun aswell? Do we need cop confirmation for every lynch?
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #23) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 426, wgeurts wrote:
wetewolves
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #24) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:30 am

Post by Donempire »

Thanks for claiming too, i guess :neutral:
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:39 am

Post by Donempire »

No, you arent confirmed town. Theres no confirmation this is a non bastard game and the rolelist is valid. You still could be the scum rolecop.
(And people say text sarcasm is hard to notice.)
Will firekari even do anything that doesnt sheeps wgeurts and screams "lynch sinscum!"?
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Donempire »

No. I dont want to waste our lynch on a probable town, especially while we have a better chance with hitting others and it could be our doom if we mislynch now. Im not willing to gambit the game away.
Also, its not good when the only content is that.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:27 am

Post by Donempire »

Dongempire wrote:

:neutral:
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #463 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:05 am

Post by Donempire »

Just did a quick skim through ricastle's posts.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?p=7265195#p7265195
An unexplained sinsun vote.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Donempire »

Wtf... sorry guys, phone brainfarted.

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 3#p7269143
Ckaiming VT at this point eally seems unnecessary. Dont know what to make about it.
Post 205 and 206. First post seems to br a pun, aka fluff post. Second one accuses firekari without giving any explanation behind it.
284, he says maxous is town without giving any good explanations.
377 is fluff.
430 is also fluff.
There is no scumhunting coming from him and mostly fluff posts.
Discuss.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:07 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 466, Ricastle wrote:I am indeed townreading you, Sinsun, as I have previously mentioned.

Your question is purely masturbatory. Everyone uses their own methods for hunting scum; it's not something that merits discussion, especially when the method in question is entirely self-centered. We can discuss actual scumreads 'till the sun sets, but that's it. Anything further is useless prattle. And for the record I do agree with the scumreads that you have.

Empire, interesting how you're trying to paint me as a fluffposter by picking out a handful of my posts. I may not have been open about the reasoning for most of my reads this game but I've certainly gathered and put forward a good amount of them. Anyone who looks at my ISO for themselves can see that. So why are you coming from this angle, I wonder? And why did you choose to analyse me over everyone else?

That wasnt exactly what i was getting at. Sure, there were posts from you that was still half decent, but majority of your posts include those.
The reason i chose you is irrelevvant. Thats an useless question to ask.

In post 475, FireKari wrote:
In post 451, Donempire wrote:No, you arent confirmed town. Theres no confirmation this is a non bastard game and the rolelist is valid. You still could be the scum rolecop.
Will firekari even do anything that doesnt sheeps wgeurts and screams "lynch sinscum!"?

This is a scummy post.

Yeah, I will do other stuff. Like call you out on bad posts like this.

Rofl
So any explanations or...?
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:20 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 498, Ricastle wrote:
In post 477, Donempire wrote:That wasnt exactly what i was getting at. Sure, there were posts from you that was still half decent, but majority of your posts include those.
The reason i chose you is irrelevvant. Thats an useless question to ask.
Well yes it was what you were getting at because you outright stated "he has done no scumhunting". That's the narrative you're trying to create here, and it's blatantly false.

I actually really want to know the answer to it, though. You haven't given anyone else this same treatment, and I highly doubt that you already had a solid read on everyone but me by that time. There has to have been something that inspired you to choose me specifically, right? Unless you pulled my name out of a hat or something...that's the only way I'd consider it irrelevant.

If you are that curious, i have already focused on most players in the game. Remaining i never got time to look intocwas you, shadowwez and dave. I noticed a few fluff posts from you while rereading, so i decided a little checkup couldve bedn nice on you.

In post 491, wgeurts wrote:Anyone not on sinsun's wagon willing to take a win-win gamble regardless of alignment?
If you vote sinsun and he flips town I'll then give you my vote making you a double-voter?
I know at least 12 players here could use a double vote and a scum lynch is always good.

No.
For the last time, no.
Why would someone who truly believes sinsun is town vote him at the first place? This is like saying "hey scum, townread sinsun and vote him, then get a free vote from a confirmed town."
Besides, wg, who will you lynch if sinsun is town? I feel like you are tunneling too much on sinsun you practically ignore the rest of scummy people. Who, exactly is your choice in case sinsun gets confirmed via claiming vigi or seer?

And firekari:
Just. No.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: FireKari
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:06 am

Post by Donempire »

ika y
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:36 am

Post by Donempire »

Tell us more, fire. Why do you think bard is town? Do you have examples on lalendra games? Why is pisskop null?
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:05 am

Post by Donempire »

lol
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 2:38 am

Post by Donempire »

I got nothing else other than saying that im the seer. Lalendra not werewolf.

Seeing as we have 2 lynches, your decision on who to trust.

VOTE: ika
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:35 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 597, The Silver Bard wrote:Dongs claim seems strange. Claiming after 3 votes makes no sense. But I am not lynching him without a CC.

So ika are you the seer?

IT was a counter claim to ika, after he said we should lynch me, and i took it as a seer claim.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 607, pisskop wrote:Dong's claim did look more like a scumclaim than a CC. ika didnt even claim seer.

We wait. inb4 ika was just being aggressive.
if he does claim seer we lynch Dong and then ika if Dong flips town.

So you are just going to fence sit?
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #38) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:22 am

Post by Donempire »

So
buddying now?

What is your exact take on me?

Fence sitting means not having an exact read. ''If you are town, then we will lynch ika'' means you dont %100 believe i am scum, which is fence sitting.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #39) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:47 am

Post by Donempire »

saltier than dead sea
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (isolation #40) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:43 am

Post by Donempire »

No i didnt TTH.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:12 am

Post by Donempire »

What do you mean?
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:13 am

Post by Donempire »

ika are you on drugs srsly

lale is dead
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:15 am

Post by Donempire »

can you response to my latest question pl0x instead of shitposting
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #635 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:17 am

Post by Donempire »

ika please stop being stupid

that question was directed at pisskop.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (isolation #45) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Donempire »

TellTale, after he randomly voted me and everyone took it as a seer claim i thought it was his claim so i thought it was a seer claim too, thats why i counterclaimed him.

ika is swimming in the deep sea of salt
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #46) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:36 am

Post by Donempire »

No i didnt soft.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #47) » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:55 pm

Post by Donempire »

You know whay, fuck it. Im not even going to try anymore.

After im lynched, get ika and then get vedith. Im betting that he is scum for the lack of contribution today.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Donempire »

?
Ye im salty but thatz because im getting lynched, not because im scum.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #690 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:17 am

Post by Donempire »

Because there would still be a werewolf left...?
And he would got a mislynch on one townies?
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:19 am

Post by Donempire »

Sorry -

@performer
I have a scumread on ika, scumlean on vedith, scumlean on TSB and townreads on ricastle and sinsun. Not much else.
Performers last few comments feel forced to me.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #735 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:03 am

Post by Donempire »

I dont have anything to say in my defense, that was the only small readlist i could give atm. And if you believe so much that im scum wht bother reading my posts?
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:51 am

Post by Donempire »

VOTE: Dongempire
Bye suckers
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:02 am

Post by Donempire »

U just jelly lelelelelelelelele
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:04 am

Post by Donempire »

İka what is your ferlings about the quickhammer?
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:31 am

Post by Donempire »

Meh. Good game. I was planning on claiming VT but seer is overpowered >.<
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #56) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:20 am

Post by Donempire »

Seer is op volvo pls nerf
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #57) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:27 am

Post by Donempire »

On topic: I think the game was pretty good and everybody played well.
Good game to pisskop for staying under radar. Gotta admit, i was annoyed at conf town surviving that long :neutral:
And rip my werewolf pack

Thanks vettrock for great modding.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum