Blitz 6: Normal! [Game Over]

This forum was a trial run for quick games with deadlines no more than 96 hours per Day. Please see more here
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 4, Aquanim wrote:VOTE: Kop

A bit quick don't you think? Passiveness is a sign of observance and casual or cautious play, while it could lead to suspicion it can manage to keep one relatively safe at certain times, acting too quickly might draw attention. I question how or if this is/isnt concerning. Of course, it could all be for shits and giggles. :lol:
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:25 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 6, Aquanim wrote:
In post 5, TheLhix wrote:...I question how or if this is/isnt concerning.

Well, answer your own question. Are you concerned?

The question was more directed towards how concerned you are about the possible logic around it. As for me: Eh.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #2) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:36 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 8, Aquanim wrote:
In post 7, TheLhix wrote:
The question was more directed towards how concerned you are about the possible logic around it. As for me: Eh.

Random votes at the start of the game are typical on this site. Have you played elsewhere?

Yes. I suppose I am used to something more conservative and less random or "silly". All in goodness I suppose. Though, I am a sucker for analysis. How are you doing today/night?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 11, Titus wrote:Lhix, where did you play?

VOTE: Mala

I played on a site called PersonalityCafe mostly, did a handful of iffy IRL games as well as two shoddy skype games, Have a total of about 20 games under my belt
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 10, Aquanim wrote:
In post 9, TheLhix wrote:Yes. I suppose I am used to something more conservative and less random or "silly". All in goodness I suppose. Though, I am a sucker for analysis. How are you doing today/night?

Doing fine. It's afternoon here at the moment.

Which brings up another point, for everyone's attention.
(Obviously) I live in an Australian timezone and will frequently be asleep when American and European players are around. This is more of an issue in a blitz than in a usual game, so keep it in mind if you wish to talk with me. I recommend http://xkcd.com/1335/ for keeping track.

I am a night owl, so if I get my studies done I should be able to communicate efficiently. Glad to hear you are doing fine.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:08 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 18, Soren wrote:
In post 5, TheLhix wrote:
In post 4, Aquanim wrote:VOTE: Kop

A bit quick don't you think? Passiveness is a sign of observance and casual or cautious play, while it could lead to suspicion it can manage to keep one relatively safe at certain times, acting too quickly might draw attention. I question how or if this is/isnt concerning. Of course, it could all be for shits and giggles. :lol:
Kakashi not so sharp at Mafia is he.
VOTE: TheLhix

*Gently shoves chidori*
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #6) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:04 am

Post by TheLhix »

Soren should marry me.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:15 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 38, pisskop wrote:Nah, that doesnt seem completely unusual for this forum on this site.

Can really comment too much on
that
, but Id wager that all use forumites are used to taking our sweet time with 2week games.

Should I pass out the refreshments?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #8) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:57 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 46, farside22 wrote:Hey all!
I was bored so you all get me today.

Vote: thelhix

Yakko why are you joining the RVS bw instead of votive thelhix?

I just brought out the refreshments. Do you have a read as to why I am shady?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:00 am

Post by TheLhix »

*removes knife* I shall take the head of the mod and rule over this land! *Throws self towards Kitty*
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:06 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 52, farside22 wrote:
In post 49, TheLhix wrote:

Going from serious to silly in 1.0 seconds.

Let's just say that your play reads fake.
You asked about the vote from the start and say there are other ways you play but all I see is silliness which doesn't really capture reads from anyone

But, did I not give a logical explanation for it? As well, I was also told that plays such as this "sillyness" were common on this site. Essentially leading one to believe they are being uptight. So couldnt you say I am just adjusting to the room?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:17 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 56, farside22 wrote:
In post 54, TheLhix wrote:
In post 52, farside22 wrote:
In post 49, TheLhix wrote:

Going from serious to silly in 1.0 seconds.

Let's just say that your play reads fake.
You asked about the vote from the start and say there are other ways you play but all I see is silliness which doesn't really capture reads from anyone

But, did I not give a logical explanation for it? As well, I was also told that plays such as this "sillyness" were common on this site. Essentially leading one to believe they are being uptight. So couldnt you say I am just adjusting to the room?

You know about silliness but not rvs?

On PersonalityCafe Silliness was considered to be more loose typically amongst the players on that forum. Everyone seemed to have a more conservative nature as i addressed. Random Votes were potentially a sign up jumping the gun or perhaps putting yourself out quickly, Which is what I commented on (and made no apparent accusation except the comment) and thus had a conversation on the environment of the forum (of which I am still new too) My statement was more of a question concerning the rvs than a read.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:35 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 69, itlepip wrote:
In post 67, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 62, itlepip wrote:
In post 58, farside22 wrote:Dear god I feel like I want 2 votes now

You have 2 with yakko sheeping you...
Was that vote in or out of RVS, cause I have no idea.

You sound disgusted? Maybe I'm reading that wrong. Any particular reason you pointed it out but made zero attempts to figure out why I was sheeping? I like my vote more now.

i was still in RVS, that was just a comment supposed to be taken lightly. It wasn't meant to be personnel.

Also how would I be able this early in the game to give an explanation of your sheeping, most likely it was just a joking RVS sheep, but if my vote was serious than an RVS vote is bad. You could be scum trying a sheeping strategy early but there isn't much evidence for that. There also could be some scum thing I did early that you guys are reacting to, but I have absolutely no idea what it is.

Not that this is a huge correlation, but didn't you perform the same criticism to my "normal-abnormal" patterns. And classify it as suspicious? Wouldn't this just be the same scrutiny you gave me in accordance, in which you are desperately defending. Not that this is a bad thing, but it seems to be very circular.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:41 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 74, Soren wrote:Kakashi just looks bad with his "sillyness" act and should stop and play normally.

You look muddled being several posts behind with that critique.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #14) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:48 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 79, Soren wrote:
In post 76, hi im Yakko wrote:'Act'? What made you think it is an act?
His 54
He said that plays of sillyness were common on this site and it seems he's following it.

Wrong. I said that from the site of come from there is a conservative nature to the play, and that after the initial conversation I had regarding the first RV and it seeming overly unpassive, that I was playing too conservatively as a result to those conversations. Spin correctly
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #15) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:59 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 85, Soren wrote:
In post 83, TheLhix wrote:
In post 79, Soren wrote:
In post 76, hi im Yakko wrote:'Act'? What made you think it is an act?
His 54
He said that plays of sillyness were common on this site and it seems he's following it.

Wrong. I said that from the site of come from there is a conservative nature to the play, and that after the initial conversation I had regarding the first RV and it seeming overly unpassive, that I was playing too conservatively as a result to those conversations. Spin correctly
Sure.

Hmm. I have been driven into a impassive state, but so have you. You seem to be acting aggressively because of this fact in search of reasoning against others, specifically myself as well. You have felt some heat, which could mean this is a defensive strategy, but it could also be a form of getting to business on weeding out the scum. You are aptly suspicious. I would give you a town read given the detective work, but remain wary given the potential defense strategy at play. Do you have any other reads?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #16) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:04 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 89, hi im Yakko wrote:@lhix Detective work? Lol que? Its barely like 3 pages in. That was a very weird way of calling someone null.

I enjoy being nice and fancy.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #17) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:08 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 92, hi im Yakko wrote:
In post 91, TheLhix wrote:
In post 89, hi im Yakko wrote:@lhix Detective work? Lol que? Its barely like 3 pages in. That was a very weird way of calling someone null.

I enjoy being nice and fluffy.

FTFY

I am very cuddly.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:27 am

Post by TheLhix »

Yakko, What are your reads? Where do you think you stand? and what is the nature behind your impassive stance?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:43 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 103, hi im Yakko wrote:Gonna step away for awhile.

*stares at the man drifts off into the distance without answering any questions*
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 107, pisskop wrote:
In post 25, itlepip wrote:
In post 24, LoHa wrote:Pip, why are you voting a non-cc-ed kop?

didn't pisskop cc?

I am the original Kop.

In post 39, TheLhix wrote:
In post 38, pisskop wrote:Nah, that doesnt seem completely unusual for this forum on this site.

Can really comment too much on
that
, but Id wager that all use forumites are used to taking our sweet time with 2week games.

Should I pass out the refreshments?

I brought the pisscup, so why not.

Do I piss in the cup or Do I let others do it?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #21) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:50 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 112, hi im Yakko wrote:pissed af. This sub human lhix is tilting me so hard (not the reason why I'm pissed). And soren said I was fucking around. What a goddamn joke. Soren must have read through the game it isn't that long. My town motivation behind posts directed at I forgot his name the person I shamelessly switched to should come across clear as a bell. I have been nothing but open about your criticism of my play. It might have been bad play but I stand by it. It is one of the reasons we're out of rvs. I look bad? soren stop fucking around and get better reads. I'm town as fuck.

You answered all of my questions but what are your reads. Surely you have something after that moment of being piss af.

The questions:

1. Where do you think you stand
2. What are your reads
3. What is your purpose behind your style/play

All pretty legit questions on an attempt to get down to analyzed for scum analysis. (Not even analyzing you as scum as particular)
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #22) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by TheLhix »

*continues to look into the distance waiting for a direct answer from yakko*
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #23) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 145, Aquanim wrote:
In post 144, TheLhix wrote:*continues to look into the distance waiting for a direct answer from yakko*

In the meantime, do you have an opinion on this interaction between Nosferatu and itlepip? Or itlepip in general?

I honestly think its too subjective and gut-based to say anything for sure. As I have been looking at the text its just a very small clash on what seems to be minuscule pressure. I think I am going to bide my time before casting a vote, though the pressure of itlepip has lasted longer than a lot of engagement already, I question if it will dissipate or not. My read is null atm
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #24) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 148, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 142, itlepip wrote:
In post 141, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 140, hi im Yakko wrote:Nice face. Are you going anywhere with that (exchange with itlepip) Nosferatu?

I was probably going to vote him because he lied about why he read farside as town. But I wanted him to say it~

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Also going back to that thing, based on the stats, the majority of d1 lynches are marginally better than a random lynch. So this whole 'your read is crap because it is gut, if everyone else only had gut reads scum would always win' is complete horse since nearly all early reads are crap.

VOTE: Nosferatu

my god you savage, can you comprehend human language? I literally said nothing about the quality of your read. I honestly have no idea what you're prattling on about, but for god's sake, how hard is it to answer a god damned question?

not sure if you're stupid town not paying attention or stupid scum avoiding an incriminating answer tbh

Hate to be an ass, but isnt either or a hindrance on the winning side? Given that it is first day and little normally comes from its lynch 9/10 (beneficial), wouldn't this read be a clear indication of either cleaning up clutter or taking down scum? Otherwise, it may still be null. What are your thoughts?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #25) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by TheLhix »

*Stares as itlepip bursts into flames*

For general public: All reads? Anyone want to throw them into the hat for general analysis. Shouldn't hinder to see into eachothers guts and minds a bit, if we are honest and truly hunting for scum.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #26) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 154, pignash wrote:Scummy self vote there itlepip. What's the vote count?

Just read through the whole thread and was going to vote for TheLhix because of the interaction with yaako. Want to see an official vc first though.

Could you share why? and what are your other reads? Yakko neglected all of my questions, even though they had logical basis in weeding out scum.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #27) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 156, pignash wrote:Townreading Yaako, Mala, Farside and Soren.

Speaking of
UNVOTE:

I just think you're overly defensive and quick to point out that your questions are scumhunting at every opportunity so that we remember that you're scumhunting.

Then tell me. What other purpose do my questions serve and how are they illogical or impertinent to the status of the game? As well, self preservation is an option due to me being drawn out from a impassive stance early on, as I've become accustomed to the environment I've begun performing practical analysis over hiding in the shadow. Now tell me this: what are your reads? As well, why so few and far between in the posts. (Not reading nor attacking) I see you as a potential calculative null but your stance around Yakko intrigues me.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #28) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:28 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 160, pignash wrote:She posted that she hadn't read the thread. She unvoted without really needing to. She does not seem to be overly concerned with appearing town, which is a good sign for me normally.

It's going to be exhausting talking to you, Lhix. Less 3 dollar words, more coherent thoughts.

OK. I'll work with you. Bluntly: I fucked my way out of a passive observing position because of confusion of Mafia scum play style early on. Now I'm actively analyzing while maintaining self preservation by logic and attempts to be open at the meanings behind all action. (Nothing wasted) My questions are an attempt to be productive and bring logic to the table as a whole.
Questions I asked you; what are all your reads
What do you feel about the engagements as a whole and tone of the thread
Why gave you been seemingly so passive and "inactive"
I also noted that none of this was aggressive.

Extra question: do you find the voting patterns and sheeping around yakko interesting? I still hold a null value on them, but the small bit of anger, unanswered questions and sheeping left me wary.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:05 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 173, Soren wrote:
In post 153, TheLhix wrote:*Stares as itlepip bursts into flames*

For general public: All reads? Anyone want to throw them into the hat for general analysis. Shouldn't hinder to see into eachothers guts and minds a bit, if we are honest and truly hunting for scum.
I've noticed that you have asked reads from several players. What are your own reads?

As I've stated numerous times, I am remaining a null stance on just about anyone for as long as possible so I 1. Can keep all options and pressure open 2. Dont make an ass of myself 3. Have more time to observe and question

I am wary of You, Yokka, Pip.
You: Because of your pressuring play style (Which I am least wary of, as I have spoken about how it can lead to multiple things.)
Yokka: Because of them backing out of questions, showing aggression at the result and early game sheeping.
Pip: He is most likely not to be null, as I have said, he is either as scummy as scum can openly be. Or, he is a hindering town like has been pointed out. If i had to vote now and instantly, it would be the easiest choice.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:13 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 182, Aquanim wrote:
@TheLhix
: Can I interest you in a vote for Nosferatu based on the points in #178?

Possibly. I have to go for a few hours, so I don't want to make a play like that then be gone. I see the point as for the same reason I originally was wary of Soren, but it would seem it might be a bit heavier this time. I will think over it and come back later. Seem fair?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:50 am

Post by TheLhix »

Before I go for class: I am halting on voting because that is a big play to make for someone leaving for several hours. I chose pip only because I was following Nos logic and was extra wary of pip. I still am given he could be drawing a lot of attention to himself and detracting. Yokka has continued my wary of minor levels as he has continued playing the same song. Nos is overly aggressive. I'll vote when im back
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:21 am

Post by TheLhix »

Reading from class. Loha is either scum that is baiting or is being needlessly disruptive. I'll cast my vote to this despite being away.
Vote: LoHa
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:34 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 216, Soren wrote:What happened to remaining passive neutral or whatever it is you called it.

1. Blatant evidence
2. Discussed how I would vote earlier
3. You asked for my reads and my vote and I relinquished them both with logical assessment to match.

My question. Why so aggressive if all my plays have meaning, and better yet, I've not only maintained my spoken agenda and appealed to the populace wishing me to make a choice past observing. I also addressed that due to the evidence, I would vote prematurely to when I said I would. Any issue?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:41 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 222, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 202, Aquanim wrote:
He self-voted and I had no idea what the fuck that meant. If he had continued with the same behaviour I would have voted him, but he just up and quit. Trying to think about the town motivation behind self-voting, have to make sure he's not VI obviously, but I really can't think of anything. It just perturbs me and I don't feel comfortable voting him with that over me.

Why didn't you vote before he self-voted? In particular at #141. "I wanted him to admit he was lying to me" seems like an odd condition - what kind of scum admits they're lying to you?

uhh yeah, that's the thing, they don't. And whaddya know, pip didn't admit he lied. I N F E R.

TheLhix wrote:Before I go for class: I am halting on voting because that is a big play to make for someone leaving for several hours. I chose pip only because I was following Nos logic and was extra wary of pip. I still am given he could be drawing a lot of attention to himself and detracting. Yokka has continued my wary of minor levels as he has continued playing the same song. Nos is overly aggressive. I'll vote when im back

Overly aggressive is scummy?

TheLhix wrote:Reading from class. Loha is either scum that is baiting or is being needlessly disruptive. I'll cast my vote to this despite being away.

nvm, guess you'll just ignore your previous intent of voting me for the sake of joining the bandwagon.

I said I'd think you over
Nothing was absolute
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:10 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 227, Nosferatu wrote:you literally said "I'll vote when im back".

(In third. Skipping fourth) Did I say who? You are getting needlessly defensive.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #295 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 294, Titus wrote:
In post 290, Aquanim wrote:
In post 289, hi im Yakko wrote:
Eh that sounds well reasoned bullshit. I mean I get what you're saying but why would scum titus bring attention to themselves creating a half assed counter wagon? Nah nah I'm thinking titus is town.

If itlepip is scum, or if itlepip is town but there were scum on his wagon already, what would you expect a scum-Titus to do in that situation?

Bear in mind that (IIRC) there were no other wagons of any description active at the time.

Scum Titus would take control of the thread. :-p

You have not played with scum Titus.

Awfully boastful.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: Aquanim
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:28 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 301, Aquanim wrote:
In post 300, TheLhix wrote:

You're going to explain this, right?

Because I am super scum
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 315, Aquanim wrote:
In post 314, TheLhix wrote:
In post 301, Aquanim wrote:
In post 300, TheLhix wrote:

You're going to explain this, right?

Because I am super scum

This isn't the time for jokes any more. Do you have a reason to think I am scum?

Truth be told. When you asked me to sheep you against nos, and then the Yokka-Aqua scenario played out where he instantly countered didn't sit right with me. I figured it was trying to bait my own votes out according to your wish regardless, and the way Yokka and you keep going round and round after each pressuring encounter you pull seems very systematic.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:34 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 318, Aquanim wrote:
In post 316, itlepip wrote:
Not being worried about a 2-vote wagon doesn't mean you don't clarify reads on that wagon. Also the only difference is the titus read, and I meant that as the general consensus of the generally non-sus players, which would include yakko.

You're replying to it now, but why didn't you reply to it at the time?

At first my vote was in fact a impulse, I felt something was wrong with what had occurred earlier but wanted to bide my time to formulate a logical response until I gathered my emotion response together.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #41) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Just felt like I needed to tell you ^-^ to avoid suspicion
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #42) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:41 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 324, Aquanim wrote:
In post 320, TheLhix wrote:
In post 318, Aquanim wrote:
In post 316, itlepip wrote:
Not being worried about a 2-vote wagon doesn't mean you don't clarify reads on that wagon. Also the only difference is the titus read, and I meant that as the general consensus of the generally non-sus players, which would include yakko.

You're replying to it now, but why didn't you reply to it at the time?

At first my vote was in fact a impulse, I felt something was wrong with what had occurred earlier but wanted to bide my time to formulate a logical response until I gathered my emotion response together.

...This wasn't a question to you, actually.

I am aware. ^_^_^
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #43) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Love me
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #44) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:44 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: Yakko
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #330 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by TheLhix »

I am fucking dying. I am literally fucking dying. Yakko I challenge you to a death match. Titus, back me up with dem fist. /Rant end
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 2:53 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Unvote

I'm just joking around tbh. Day was pretty stressful and decided to just let a little steam out. Anywho, I will think about it.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #47) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 3:10 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Aqua, what are your reads on everyone
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #48) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 373, Soren wrote:
In post 346, TheLhix wrote:Aqua, what are your reads on everyone
ITP Kakashi asks for someone's reads a billionth time this day

Problem?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #49) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:34 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 377, hi im Yakko wrote:UNVOTE:

I thought I had unvoted. Lhix super lost. Oh nvm. Defensive as fuck. Lhix you make off hand comments all the time, but can't take them? Damn man what a joke. Can we lynch lhix?

I'll wait for the titus-far affair to come to a head and vote lhix for a juicy counterwagon.

I still haven't made up my mind on whether far is town. Hey pisskop is farside town?

I'm such a innocent player. I am town as fuck. Fuck yall. I am so pissed. First this subhuman Yakko tilts my ass to high hell, then I have Soren busting my balls for no reason after defending myself. I am super fucking town. Lynch me bitches.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #50) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 381, pignash wrote:
In post 380, TheLhix wrote:
In post 377, hi im Yakko wrote:UNVOTE:

I thought I had unvoted. Lhix super lost. Oh nvm. Defensive as fuck. Lhix you make off hand comments all the time, but can't take them? Damn man what a joke. Can we lynch lhix?

I'll wait for the titus-far affair to come to a head and vote lhix for a juicy counterwagon.

I still haven't made up my mind on whether far is town. Hey pisskop is farside town?

I'm such a innocent player. I am town as fuck. Fuck yall. I am so pissed. First this subhuman Yakko tilts my ass to high hell, then I have Soren busting my balls for no reason after defending myself. I am super fucking town. Lynch me bitches.

Are you a hydra? This doesn't even seem like the same person...

I sound exactly like the same person. I am town af - Yakko
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #51) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:40 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: Lhix
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (isolation #52) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 386, Soren wrote:Screaming that you're town isn't going to make us town read you

The more I quote Yakko the stronger I become
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #53) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Unvote

We should be reasonable here about the joking caliber of quoting Yakko. It is performance art to explain why he is still part of a specific form of my scum read given his sheeping, behavior of aggressive levels and his constant following other players.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #54) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by TheLhix »

TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #55) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:59 am

Post by TheLhix »

What is the reasoning behind getting rid of titus? They seem to be searching with scum with invigoration and their arguments (while thin at times) don't fail to make sense totally.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #56) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:05 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 432, farside22 wrote:
In post 431, TheLhix wrote:What is the reasoning behind getting rid of titus? They seem to be searching with scum with invigoration and their arguments (while thin at times) don't fail to make sense totally.

Because she is scum.
You think calling one player scum based on one post is seriously scum hunting?

No, but I dont think its enough to define someone as scum. If we were doing it based on that we'd have half the game on the menu from the near start. I am not defending that she isnt scum, I am just defending that we dont have enough to waste a lynch on yet. Besides Titus what do you think would be the best option?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #57) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:00 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 465, Aquanim wrote:In the meantime, everyone should explain their votes for LoHa. There's one vote based on LoHa misremembering who said something (Soren), one vote based on an argument that's already been shot down in flames (Titus), one blatant self-preservation vote (itlepip), and three with no explanation at all (TheLhix, Pisskop, Yakko). Whichever of you are townies should be ashamed of yourselves.

I believe I already stated that my original vote was because of an agreement with Titus. Now, it is a mixture of believing that outburts of LoHa as well as suffering from apparent Alzheimer's makes a decent case. Also, I feel that these make decent excuses for the wagon against him and will not detract from it.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #58) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:38 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 476, hi im Yakko wrote:I doubt he is gonna say anything if he is scum.

He is backed into a corner strategically speaking. If he fails to impress we have little reason not to continue, if he doesnt speak then he is hiding.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #482 (isolation #59) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:53 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 479, pisskop wrote:Or, if he gave genuine reads we could consider another option.

Very true.

My second vote is honestly undecided right now. If i had to chose a second I would think of a PL on pip, but even that is very weak.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #484 (isolation #60) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:10 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 483, Nosferatu wrote:Finished reading up, LaHo is probably scum, don't necessarily see Titus's reasons for it.

pip looks a lot better.

not liking lhix; I'm having trouble reading his sudden mood swings, feels like I'm listening to a girl on her period

idk how I feel about Titus v Farside looks kind of TvT to me

would like for mala pig and kop to post more

Aqua and Yakko read town to me.

I thought we had something special
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #497 (isolation #61) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:17 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 492, LoHa wrote:I'm Batman

I'm Kakashi.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #62) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Soren, Marry me.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #63) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 510, LoHa wrote:I'm not scum though.

I just wanted to provide an alignment indicative reaction test before I bite the dust. I would've left a pretty shitty mislynch wagon behind otherwise. Not even a counter just plain reasonless crapvotes.

Interpret it as you see fit, I'm off to bed. Titus you suck or are scum.

Here is a deal for you. Tell me in great detail why Titus is scum and I will retract my vote. Paragraph form, no logical fallacy.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #64) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:54 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 512, hi im Yakko wrote:Lmao oh man. He salty.

Do you think I will get the essay? Should I grade it for accuracy?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #65) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 520, Aquanim wrote:
@LoHa
: From one Teamliquid expatriate to another... this forum operates much less on ego-boosting and shit-flinging arguments. (Mostly.) Getting a feel for the different meta here is very important. (Same goes for Lhix on that score, actually.)

And yes Titus, your read is being "discredited" because, quite simply, it is worth no credit. Right or wrong, it was terrible.

To repeat myself again: agreeing with you that not much has happened in the thread is NOT a reason he should townread you. Scum frequently make accurate statements.

I do have a question on this. I dont think I am necessarily shit flinging around arguments, but besides the arguing or trying to make a case what would you suggest? On the Meta I came from it was very much based in empiricism and observation. While I have noticed the shift here in both tone and play style, I have noticed that challenging is equally detrimental. Would you say that is correct?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #66) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 525, Aquanim wrote:
In post 523, TheLhix wrote:
In post 520, Aquanim wrote:
@LoHa
: From one Teamliquid expatriate to another... this forum operates much less on ego-boosting and shit-flinging arguments. (Mostly.) Getting a feel for the different meta here is very important. (Same goes for Lhix on that score, actually.)

And yes Titus, your read is being "discredited" because, quite simply, it is worth no credit. Right or wrong, it was terrible.

To repeat myself again: agreeing with you that not much has happened in the thread is NOT a reason he should townread you. Scum frequently make accurate statements.

I do have a question on this. I dont think I am necessarily shit flinging around arguments, but besides the arguing or trying to make a case what would you suggest? On the Meta I came from it was very much based in empiricism and observation. While I have noticed the shift here in both tone and play style, I have noticed that challenging is equally detrimental. Would you say that is correct?

The ego-boosting and shit-flinging was specifically a comment about Teamliquid.

I almost think you've overreacted to the site meta; you went from serious questioning of my vote in the first post to throwing around unexplained votes on a whim. I do personally prefer votes to be explained, and if appropriate pushed.

Understood. I think I tried to give more explanation and clean that up later on, but that is subjective. Thanks for the tips (or whatever the correct term is here?)
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #67) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Unvote:
My scum read is still on LaHo, but as this topic is resurfacing and being discussed I don't want the power of a hammer interfering.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (isolation #68) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:42 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 545, hi im Yakko wrote:@lhix no one is gonna hammer without saying so.

Thats a new one. Okay. (Hammer was insta twilight and post block, no warning was to be given if someone had the control.) I suppose I will just observe this until it dies down. No rush.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #69) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Sure. guess there is no harm.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (isolation #70) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Interesting topic I want to ask: If any were to die, any predictions?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #71) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:14 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 559, Aquanim wrote:I don't really think it's a good idea to speculate. It's likely to just tell scum who the biggest threats are.

True enough. Though that is a subjective view, even if we dont voice it, I think it would be beneficial for everyone to analyze chat interactions again before any such thing.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #584 (isolation #72) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Wagon fuckery is really the only option until the first lynch is finished.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:02 pm

Post by TheLhix »

I'd suggest then, that we get rid of LoHa as he is suspected by everyone, and then the next day we take these events into account and begin a large amount of group pressure or wagon on the most suspected out of the ones listed here?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #598 (isolation #74) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 597, Malakittens wrote:
In post 595, TheLhix wrote:I'd suggest then, that we get rid of LoHa as he is suspected by everyone, and then the next day we take these events into account and begin a large amount of group pressure or wagon on the most suspected out of the ones listed here?

and this is why i really don't like you.

@loha

A declarative statement isnt a explanation. What would you suggest then besides moving from random wagon to random wagon? After day 1 something should be established, whatever it may be
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #75) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:16 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 599, Malakittens wrote:Because I have a lot of experience with titus and I'm pretty sure this isn't her town game. the fact she's ignoring me and could have gone after me for lurking, but chose not to speaks volumes.

I can tell you though she'll be clear for town if LoHa flips scum.

Decent reasoning, but I could point out that if LoHa doesnt flip scum because of this, we'd have ample amount of reason to turn the pressure onto Titus and other. If LoHa does flip scum, then we have little to worry about. If anyone is town this shouldnt be something to difficult to disagree with by the time Day 2 comes around.

If I had to choose Soren or Titus I would go with the ladder, but the former is still wary.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (isolation #76) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 607, Malakittens wrote:Great Lhix is pretty fense-sitty with that response.

I wouldn't mind him being lynched after Titus.

Nice twist. I openly stated what my vote would be in the event of it and gave reasoning as to what my vote would be if we didnt go with a wagon change. That was a full of shit response if I ever saw one.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #77) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:52 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 619, itlepip wrote:
In post 617, Malakittens wrote:It's okay you are pretty much scum regardless of what you say right now ^_^

You think the Titus Lhx interactions were S v S? Some examples please.

What examples could she give even in the face of my opposition that she just twisted? She said a post calling out three people and attempting to find a way to use one of them to get the others was "Fence-Sitting" and that I was simply "Scummy"
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #78) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:55 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 626, Malakittens wrote:I mean titus has only interacted with Lhix twice this whole game, both of which doesn't stand out as super scummy or super town.

Just I'm not buying this whole "CW crap" when its pretty damn pbv theres no CW to Loha right now.

Hence asking to go after LoHa, him being lynched would reveal everything.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #79) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:59 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 635, Malakittens wrote:I wasn't lurking. I was just busy with work, but I haven't been posting much sitewide. You have always in the past called me out for it regardless of whether it was true or not. So the fact you haven't bothers me to no end.

How come you are talking about truth now after the huge array of bullshit you just flung around. I am not even defending Titus, but you are seeming troublesome as hell. Look at the reasoning behind revealing LaHo
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #80) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by TheLhix »

This is a mess omfg
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #81) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:12 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Vote:Mala

They were more inactive than some, resistant to LaHo wagon for Titus (who is very surely town), anti-progressive to potentially game forwarding reasoning, as well with Nos (whom little resistance was given by) being scum and the hypothesis on LaHo being very accurate, I wish to see pressure at least. Goodnight in the time being. Will answer anything tomorrow.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (isolation #82) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Post by TheLhix »

I also challenge that if it brings town pressure and win, hammer me right now and speed through in hopes of ridding me as an option
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:29 am

Post by TheLhix »

How is Titus scumread atm?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (isolation #84) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:20 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Honestly, my current vote still stands until proven otherwise or something more substantial. I am gonna be busy tonight and a large portion of tomorrow, just call me out or something if it needs my attention.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #826 (isolation #85) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:52 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 821, Titus wrote:@Lhix/Soren, who do you think is scum?

I am down for voting say of the three in my pool but only those three.

I've explained my reasoning for Mala
My next is undecided. Though I am wary of Aqua and Soren, Soren because he has done much of the similar shit I called Mala on. Aqua not as much, given that he seems to be trying to lead town.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #86) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:00 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 828, Aquanim wrote:
In post 826, TheLhix wrote:
In post 821, Titus wrote:@Lhix/Soren, who do you think is scum?

I am down for voting say of the three in my pool but only those three.

I've explained my reasoning for Mala
My next is undecided. Though I am wary of Aqua and Soren, Soren because he has done much of the similar shit I called Mala on. Aqua not as much, given that he seems to be trying to lead town.

Can you explain these two points about Mala more? I don't understand what you're referring to.
anti-progressive to potentially game forwarding reasoning

as well with Nos (whom little resistance was given by) being scum

First point: Her resistance to the LaHo wagon, as well as diverting it to Titus and ignoring the reasoning behind it proved to be anti-progressive. As well, she also used it as a scum motive.
Second Point: She is acting as if she is unwholly town and but she hid in the shadows a pretty big amount as well, barely gave any resistance to the two scum flipped. Perhaps she is a wild-card above all else
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:08 pm

Post by TheLhix »

It feels like a vote on Titus would be a waste, as we figured out the flips of LaHo and Nos.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (isolation #88) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:11 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 838, hi im Yakko wrote:Lhix pretty non-committal

How??
I am quite literally pitching the death of either Soren or Mala for not reason I have listed several times over.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #89) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:12 pm

Post by TheLhix »

for*
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #90) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:15 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 841, hi im Yakko wrote:Maybe I was being hasty. By wildcard you mean 3p right?

Either 3p or a very shady or skilled mafia.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #845 (isolation #91) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:20 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 844, hi im Yakko wrote:Ebwop: as town*

What would your plan be?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (isolation #92) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:24 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 846, farside22 wrote:
In post 836, TheLhix wrote:It feels like a vote on Titus would be a waste, as we figured out the flips of LaHo and Nos.

This is where Titus gets to ride away as a town read for the rest of the game as scum.
Just saying.

Then how about we confirm other suspicions first? The two on the first day made that possible. We have the ability, time and numbers for it.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #849 (isolation #93) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 848, hi im Yakko wrote:My plan for what?

Do you have anything to say on how we should get rid of the scumreads
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (isolation #94) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Also, I want to hear who Aquanim protected.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (isolation #95) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:45 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 856, Aquanim wrote:
In post 854, hi im Yakko wrote:It tells us who you are town reading.

Actually, it tells you who I PR read, which is a different question.

Still want the answer to understand your mindset, as you have been under a mild amount of pressure. It can also decide who we should wagon next
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:53 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 860, Malakittens wrote:awqua is town, leave him alone too

Declarative, meaningless statements.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (isolation #97) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:03 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 864, Malakittens wrote:
In post 862, TheLhix wrote:
In post 860, Malakittens wrote:awqua is town, leave him alone too

Declarative, meaningless statements.

keep throwing pot shots

if you want to lynch me actually try.

I actually dare you to do so.

You began the shots on day one for starters, as well I have been trying for all of D2 to get you out of here based on the scumreads.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #98) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 866, Malakittens wrote:Yep

i mean your scum read on me is so passionate that the wholeeeeeeeeeeeeee entire playerlist is sheeping you.

try again.

Not the point, but you dont seem to be making a argument for yourself at all. Instead of, you know, useless declarative statements and sarcasm.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #99) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:11 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 858, Aquanim wrote:I'll do it if one or two more people think it's a good idea. I feel much less strongly about not saying now with our increased knowledge of the PRs in the game.

Is it safe to say me and yakko would like to hear this
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #100) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:46 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Whenever anyone grows the ability to actually answer something or do something productive (100% directed at Mala and Aqua atm) call me out
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #101) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:56 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 870, Aquanim wrote:
In post 868, TheLhix wrote:
In post 858, Aquanim wrote:I'll do it if one or two more people think it's a good idea. I feel much less strongly about not saying now with our increased knowledge of the PRs in the game.

I meant one or two people *more* than you and Yakko.

Nice rephrasing you have there. A+ in terms of being substantial in any way shape or form. Evasion skills get a C though.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #872 (isolation #102) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:00 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 871, TheLhix wrote:

Nice rephrasing you have there. A+ in terms of being substantial in any way shape or form. Evasion skills get a C though.

Also, enjoy the parody on Mala's general rule of defense
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #103) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:25 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 878, Aquanim wrote:
In post 871, TheLhix wrote:

This is exactly how it was phrased in the first place. You two asked, I said I'd do it if "one or two >>>more<<< people think it's a good idea".

I don't have to take this shit from you when you didn't actually read my post.

Then the pressure came and you still insist on more. As well, why the bloody hell was Mala defending you. As well, I'd also like to point out that Mala anticipated getting killed early in the game. But then again, sarcasm and rubbish declares me scum.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (isolation #104) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:41 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 880, Aquanim wrote:Tell you what, you two. Match #651 in terms of effort and analysis and I will begin to give a shit about your opinion of my play.

Until then, you can either scumread me or piss off.

I was finding a little bit of time in between other work to interact here but I'm no longer finding this conversation enjoyable. You'll get my reads when I have some uninterrupted time to write a case. Until then, bye.

(P.S hope you aren't taking this personally)
A random well written post doesn't make it accurate or relevant currently.

Will these reads hold who you claimed to protect or is that just hoping to vanish.

@Kop then we have more than enough to afford this aggressive play
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (isolation #105) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:03 pm

Post by TheLhix »

I am making no association between them
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (isolation #106) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:20 am

Post by TheLhix »

I'll hammer Soren when it gets to five votes. As i have stated he is in my top three
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #898 (isolation #107) » Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:21 am

Post by TheLhix »

Eh. Fuck it.
Vote: Soren
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #108) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:00 am

Post by TheLhix »

All of my ideas have been confirmed. All wagons confirmed. Time to die Mala.
Vote: Mala
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #916 (isolation #109) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:10 am

Post by TheLhix »

Also, by all means, I refuse to change my vote. So just consider me locking in
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #943 (isolation #110) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by TheLhix »

All other suspicions have been confirmed, such as Nos and Titus. Yakko will be tested during the night faze (automatically sealing his death give or take on the flip or not, or his actions or not during the night phase) and all my reasons for Mala still stand, especially now with her defensive nature. I refuse anything but her death, and if yakko complies we can still see her flip with earnest honesty.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #111) » Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:46 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 945, Aquanim wrote:
In post 943, TheLhix wrote:All other suspicions have been confirmed, such as Nos and Titus.

What about Kop?

While kop is a prime target due to inactivity, I have restated over and over the reason why I am gunning for Mala. Help me flip her at least and then my vote is all for Kop. Mala has been less active that most as well
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #970 (isolation #112) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:06 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 968, Kop wrote:VOTE: Malakittens

I have looked over her entire ISO, and she has taken some weird stances over the course of the game, not wanting to vote for Loha, then claimed if she flipped scum then titus is probably town. That spells fencesitting if I've ever seen one over the course of that wagon. Then the whole saga has the lynch was going to be drawn up.

Glad that you saw the light. If Yakko complies and she doesnt flip correctly your death can be assured. Though, I am nearly certain she is scum and Yakko wont needlessly shoot and throw his chances down the drain.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #971 (isolation #113) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:10 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 958, farside22 wrote:TheLynx, can you give me a link or run down to why you think Mala is scum?

1. Lower activity
2. Extreme defensive nature throughout entire game
3. Not following the wagons for LaHo
4. Seeing the Titus and Nos flip like they did
5. referencing her death as a sacrifice for going against someone now flipped as town
6. Her lack of help in progressing the game
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #973 (isolation #114) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:54 am

Post by TheLhix »

As it stands, Mala is either scummiest of all scum or the most useless town of all time. And if Yakko claims true and doesnt shoot, then we have only one option to work with on the very off case that Mala flips wrongs.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (isolation #115) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:07 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 974, Malakittens wrote:
In post 971, TheLhix wrote:
In post 958, farside22 wrote:TheLynx, can you give me a link or run down to why you think Mala is scum?

1. Lower activity
2. Extreme defensive nature throughout entire game
3. Not following the wagons for LaHo
4. Seeing the Titus and Nos flip like they did
5. referencing her death as a sacrifice for going against someone now flipped as town
6. Her lack of help in progressing the game

1. Null
2. Very null.
3. Super null.
4. Because I'm town so how the hell would I know what they would flip prior?? So confirmation bias.
5. When did I ever say this....?
6. Null.

1. Declarative Statement holding no substance
2. No Substance
3. No substance
4. Because your votes are shit and you refuse to progress the game while avoiding everything, as well we confirmed multiple suspicions.
5. 556
6. Useless statement
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #116) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:22 am

Post by TheLhix »

Mala should hammer herself
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #117) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:29 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 978, TheLhix wrote:Mala should hammer herself

It would be the noble thing to do. Because it would ultimately progress town to a likely win, if you are town. You would die of course, but it will confirm the last of our greatest suspicions for sure and allow us to focus on the remaining errors. (Such as the SK/Vig conflict of yakko or the kop result, etc) We cannot earnestly progress further without your death. Miss Townie, if you are like you say, why not insure our victory?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #984 (isolation #118) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:32 am

Post by TheLhix »

Two dead mafia. Multiple dead useless unhelpful towns. One clear town and mild suspicion dead; Itlepip. Yakko claimed to my Vig. Only one death tonight, he couldve followed orders or did it for SP. Perhaps the SK just held off on purpose for their own safety.

Farside is either town or a very good mafia. I have no choice but to accept a townlead read on them, or accept defeat .
Kop has remained in the shadows. But can we risk it on a lynch? So late in the game our options are thin, and useless cant necessarily mean mafia.
Aqua is much in the same vain as Farside. His analytics have been shifty before, but overall his entire game strat is incomprehensibly townlean, but I still hold iffy feelings for it in full. Null.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (isolation #119) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:34 am

Post by TheLhix »

Everyone should throw in their full reads
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #120) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:31 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 986, Aquanim wrote:Sorry Mala. You did not deserve to die before Kop, but when someone gets quickwagoned while I sleep...

She didnt "deserve" it, but she had to. She was a useless town for starter and contributed nothing, as well, (as I have already stated) we couldnt earnestly continue with her as an option.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (isolation #121) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:34 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 988, Aquanim wrote:And all of that applied even more to Kop.

As I acknowledged, and as he is one of the top picks at the moment. Now I got somethings I want answered and fulfilled
1. Reads, all of them, full analysis, impress me. I know you can, you've done it all game.
2. Who did you protect when you did
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #122) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:46 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 990, Aquanim wrote:
In post 989, TheLhix wrote:
In post 988, Aquanim wrote:And all of that applied even more to Kop.

As I acknowledged, and as he is one of the top picks at the moment. Now I got somethings I want answered and fulfilled
1. Reads, all of them, full analysis, impress me. I know you can, you've done it all game.

What reads are even left? Farside's town by claim, Yakko must be either town or SK, Kop's a policy lynch, I still lean town on you but I could certainly write a case on you.

2. Who did you protect when you did

If you'd been reading the thread you'd know I protected Titus night 1 and Farside night 2. Since uncertainty as to my protect is the only reason I can see why neither Farside nor Yakko were shot last night I have no sodding intention of saying who my night 3 protect was, besides that it was one of those two.

Why? I'm beginning to think I'm being framed as the LYLO mislynch. I have no intention of letting scum guess who I'm protecting night 4 if the game goes that long.

I was well aware of the other two <-< I think its been pretty clear I have been active in thread. Otherwise, I was looking for the ladder but it wont be coming.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #123) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:48 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 993, Aquanim wrote:
In post 991, farside22 wrote:Let's do claims right now before anything else.
Kop please claim.

You realise how long we're gonna be waiting for this? :/

We are all probably gonna be dying of old age before it happens.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (isolation #124) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Post by TheLhix »

My only claim is a vanilla. Just gonna throw that out
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #999 (isolation #125) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by TheLhix »

In post 998, hi im Yakko wrote:Lol we're gonna lose and I'm gonna pee myself laughing.

I like your sense of humor tbh lmfao
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1003 (isolation #126) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:30 pm

Post by TheLhix »

I'm fine with an angsty Aqua lynch
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #127) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:32 pm

Post by TheLhix »

Y'know. Yall could always lynch me
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #128) » Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:32 pm

Post by TheLhix »

I dare you to lynch me
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1017 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:13 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 1013, Kop wrote:Whilst I had a feeling that Mala was scum, which is why I participated in the mala wagon, I over read that early play from Lynx is now worrying me, in the manner of voting for himself, then tripping over himself in order to get his vote on Loha as it was only going one way, spells bus in my opinion. And then pretty much tunnelled Mala over the course, only switched to Soren because he couldn't get enough traction on the Mala wagon as town wasn't backing him. Then when Soren was lynched, he had eyes only for Mala, he wasn't concerned with anything else, or worried about Yakko possibly being the SK, he wanted that mislynch.

And what is the flaw of lynching a possible SK?

I'm sorry that getting rid of unhelpful town isnt a priority for you. Could it be that you fall under that same Mafia-useless category?
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1018 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:14 am

Post by TheLhix »

Vote: Kop
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #131) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:17 am

Post by TheLhix »

In post 1019, hi im Yakko wrote:Kekeke.

I can taste the shitstorm
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1027 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:49 am

Post by TheLhix »

Thanks for the game! I hope I can play with yall more in the future and I equally hope nothing was taken personally.
TheLhix
TheLhix
Goon
TheLhix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1030 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:06 am

Post by TheLhix »

Apologies Mala. Though, I still defend the reasoning at the time.

Return to “Blitz Games Trial”