Micro 550: 2 Scoops of the Fourth Degree (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I can see kaboose flipping either alignment but I still think he needs to go VOTE: kaboose
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:57 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Please don't hammer I'm typing my big post now
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 285, KTthecreeper wrote:Right now my stop two read are Simple and Kaboose Kaboose for quickhammer and Simple for bad reads and generaly not being very townish

In post 287, Froggaphant wrote:What bad reads does Simple have?

I want a response to this question too. Not a fan of the fact that it was skipped over when there was literally only one other post between KT's, and he responded to the one that doesn't address him in particular over the one that does.
In post 288, Kaboose wrote:
In post 265, Kaboose wrote:
INTENT TO HAMMER Huntress

In post 272, Kaboose wrote:VOTE: Huntress

How is this a quick hammer? like 23 hours apart. There were 7 posts from the time I gave intent and the time I hammered. If you didn't want huntress lynched why were you all voting her?

Like I'm scummy for hammering her, but the two people voting me and calling me scummy were on the wagon. So two people who were fine with lynching huntress are now mad she got lynched and want me lynched because of it.

That does not compute.

It still counts as a quick hammer because she didn't post between the two. If it was like an hour until deadline, I understand, but when I'd explicitly stated that I would be online around deadline to hammer if need be, and you still hammered without letting her post even after I'd asked her questions (though I did specify that I was okay with the hammer being cast) comes across as scummy, though I believe you when you say it's a case of confusion and that you don't find it to be one because of the 23-hour gap between intent and hammer. I would not call you, based on your comments, "caught scum" like others seem to believe you are. I'm lead to believe you're town.
In post 294, OceanWind wrote:
In post 212, All Alone wrote:That's because my posting is more strategic.

This looked like a PR crumb.

This is exactly what I was looking for. I find it
very
compelling that you claimed you "may have found a town tell" regarding All Alone, nobody else commented on it (though Frog did say in that he liked one of All Alone's posts, and agreed with him in ) and he winds up getting killed. I know I didn't catch the "PR crumb" and it doesn't appear anybody else did either. I find this all too convenient, and while I like your posting and playstyle, this just doesn't sit well with me. Your outlining your problems with Kaboose's hammer is the best-made case against him out of anyone, and I like your unvote for the purpose of getting more out of this day than this quick wagon.

@KT: what happened to your scum read on Dom? Why, other than OMGUS, am I such a confident scumread when you were pushing Dom all day yesterday?

@KT, NM, Frog: Is this Kaboose wagon for a scum read, or is it a policy lynch? (I skipped Ocean because I've already receive an answer from him)

Overall Game Thoughts: I'm going to need to rethink my reads on NM and Dom right now, especially NM. Ocean is sitting at a null right now because of that damn crumb that nobody else caught, but I'm not convinced he's scum based off of that alone, because after he'd be very easy to frame for this. I really don't like KT's play today, or yesterday, and that's where my vote is going again until I get a few answers to above questions. My only confident town read is Froggaphant, but my gut tells me Kaboose is a mislynch.

VOTE: KT

I swear, if Ocean is scum I'm gonna be pissed, because I'm letting that potential scum slip go...
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:57 pm

Post by OceanWind »

If I were scum, I would have shut up about it and probably used that daytalk to tell my partner that we're killing All Alone, not acknowledge in thread that I caught a crumb.

Which seems to be exactly what scum did.

I was hoping that I was the only one to notice it but it seems like I'm not. That's kind of the opposite of a scum slip.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:01 pm

Post by OceanWind »

Actually, now that I think of it, please justify what in the
world
makes you think that I as scum would point out a crumb
in thread
and then nightkill that player? That looks like a frame job and the first person coming after me is you which makes me uneasy.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:43 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 303, OceanWind wrote:If I were scum, I would have shut up about it and probably used that daytalk to tell my partner that we're killing All Alone, not acknowledge in thread that I caught a crumb.

Which seems to be exactly what scum did.

I was hoping that I was the only one to notice it but it seems like I'm not. That's kind of the opposite of a scum slip.

I forgot there was daytalk until you mentioned it. Why is that your go-to response here?
In post 302, A Simple Plan wrote:
This is exactly what I was looking for. I find it
very
compelling that you claimed you "may have found a town tell" regarding All Alone, nobody else commented on it (though Frog did say in that he liked one of All Alone's posts, and agreed with him in ) and he winds up getting killed. I know I didn't catch the "PR crumb" and it doesn't appear anybody else did either. I find this all too convenient, and while I like your posting and playstyle, this just doesn't sit well with me. Your outlining your problems with Kaboose's hammer is the best-made case against him out of anyone, and I like your unvote for the purpose of getting more out of this day than this quick wagon.

Ocean is sitting at a null right now because of that damn crumb that nobody else caught, but I'm not convinced he's scum based off of that alone,
because after he'd be very easy to frame for this.

I swear, if Ocean is scum I'm gonna be pissed, because I'm letting that potential scum slip go...

In post 304, OceanWind wrote:Actually, now that I think of it, please justify what in the
world
makes you think that I as scum would point out a crumb
in thread
and then nightkill that player? That looks like a frame job and the first person coming after me is you which makes me uneasy.

See the bolded part of the quote from my earlier post. That's exactly what I said. It makes much more sense for you to be framed than for you to actually be scum when you pointed out. I didn't remember there was daytalk, so my thinking was it was a way of getting off the All Alone wagon without explicitly stating it was a PR, because then this sort of WIFOM would ensue and you'd be in the spotlight when he died for sure. Knowing there is daytalk, I'm not sure anymore, because you're right, it does make more sense to have been a frame-job, but I still can't shake the feeling like that's what you'd want us to think and that such an argument was pre-planned in case someone brought it up, like, you mentioned a "possible town tell" in thread as an easy means of unvoting and hopefully not drawing a potential doctor visit to him, while in the scum thread you were all "Jackpot!" That's why you're null, not on my scum list, and why I'd be pissed if you did flip scum because that can easily be seen as a scum slip. But that gut feeling and lingering doubt is why I can't convince myself you're as obvtown as you appeared day one, either.

Why are you so uneasy that I'm the first one coming after you for it, though? If you're town that makes little sense because my playstyle is to judge based upon ISOs, and your play so far, barring those two little things (the "town-tell" comment and bringing up daytalk as a means of defending yourself) has been incredibly pro-town, and would be able to convince me you're town. Can you explain your uneasiness?
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by OceanWind »

You agree that it could be a way to frame me. If someone killed All Alone to frame me, wouldn't they attack me the following day? I'm uneasy because you are the first person to do that.

Have you played any newbie game with daytalk? It was a pretty big deal in my first newbie game and since this game is based off of the newbie games, I kept that in mind while looking for possible coaching-type tells. But if you didn't play any newbie games recently, it would be more reasonable for daytalk to have slipped your mind.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:00 pm

Post by OceanWind »

Alright, checked. Your last two newbie games not having daytalk means that's very plausibly a genuine mistake.

Not_Mafia's latest post makes me not so sure that Kaboose and Not_Mafia are a team. I'd expect the partner to bus Not_Mafia is hedging on Kaboose flipping either alignment but just "needs to go" which points more to knowledge that Kaboose is town than knowledge that he is scum.

Assuming Froggaphant and A Simple Plan town, that means Not_Mafia would have to be partnered with TheDominator or KTthecreeper. I have a harder time seeing the All Alone kill coming from TheDominator as All Alone was going out on a limb to protect it when a sizable wagon was forming.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:15 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You know what they say about assumptions
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by OceanWind »

In post 308, Not_Mafia wrote:You know what they say about assumptions

Enlighten me as to what assumptions you think are wrong. What are your reads?
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Cheery Dog »

Votecount 2.01

Kaboose ( 3 ) Froggaphant; KTthecreeper; Not_Mafia;
KTthecreeper ( 1 ) A Simple Plan;
TheDominator37 ( 0 )
Not_Mafia ( 0 )
OceanWind ( 0 )
A Simple Plan ( 0 )
Froggaphant ( 0 )

Not voting: OceanWind; TheDominator37; Kaboose;

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Day 2 Deadline: (expired on 2015-12-15 19:33:13).
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:42 am

Post by Froggaphant »

VOTE: KT

Could very possibly be a KT/OW team.

Kaboose was part policy part not sure if he's scum or town, but I'm not liking the OW crumb deal, the day talk deal, and KT is playing similar to his last scum game.
Froggaphant
Froggaphant
Goon
Froggaphant
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Froggaphant »

In post 302, A Simple Plan wrote:I swear, if Ocean is scum I'm gonna be pissed, because I'm letting that potential scum slip go...

I find more often than not people are inclined to let scum slips go when they actually are scum slips.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:06 am

Post by OceanWind »

Catching a crumb and making an acknowledgement in thread that I caught it is not a scumslip. It's pro-town play.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:12 am

Post by OceanWind »

Here's where I'm at:

I'm townreading Froggaphant, A Simple Plan and leaning town on TheDominator. I want to lynch Not_Mafia because I could see him both being partnered with Kaboose and with KTthecreeper but failing that, I'm going to go with Kaboose for a few reasons:

There is no town motive to hammer before a claim but plenty of scum motivation to do so. In a recently completed Blitz game (Blitz 1), I as scum quickhammered a player that I thought was a PR before they could claim. Kaboose's play reminds me of that. I also really don't want Kaboose in LYLO. His play is impossible to make sense of and the scum motivation for his play vastly outweighs the town motivation.

There are two votes on him and two on KTthecreeper with me, Kaboose, and TheDominator not voting. Assuming Kaboose won't vote himself, it's up to TheDominator to vote either way. I'd much prefer a Kaboose hammer over KT.
OceanWind
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
OceanWind
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:13 am

Post by OceanWind »

VOTE: Kaboose

That's L-1 (again).
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:31 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Do unto others as you would other to do unto you

VOTE: Kaboose
KTthecreeper
KTthecreeper
Goon
KTthecreeper
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:50 am

Post by KTthecreeper »

V/LA TILL MONDAY
Sorry simple I can't get to your question I'm sick rn and all weekend I'm busy with IRL stuff
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:34 am

Post by TheDominator37 »

;_;
:,'(
Please no more quick hammers
*begs for scum*
Cheery Dog
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Cheery Dog
Kayak
Kayak

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Cheery Dog »

Votecount 2.02

Kaboose ( 3 ) KTthecreeper; OceanWind; Not_Mafia;
KTthecreeper ( 2 ) A Simple Plan; Froggaphant;
TheDominator37 ( 0 )
Not_Mafia ( 0 )
OceanWind ( 0 )
A Simple Plan ( 0 )
Froggaphant ( 0 )

Not voting: TheDominator37; Kaboose;

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

Day 2 Deadline: (expired on 2015-12-15 19:33:13).

Naughty people making me lock the topic for 10 seconds. :P
Holder of the Longest Continuous Weekly Mafiascum Post Record. 1 July 2012 - 16 Feb 2023
*It may be held by someone else if you discount the major downtime in 2012 and 2014, I'm not doing the research.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:07 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

Hey Dom, how about some reads, or some content, or
anything, really
?

@Not_Mafia, same question.

@Kaboose: Give me a full reads list, please.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:44 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

Town is ASP OW frog and alone
Scum team is nm and kaboose at this point
Everyone else is null
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:45 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

Wait all alone died. I forgot.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by A Simple Plan »

So "Everyone Else" meaning, KT?

@Dom, Explain your Kaboose scum read, and I don't just want "quick hammer".

@Ocean: do you have a case for NM beyond 307 (above)? I'm planning to do some ISO work over the weekend, but as of my last one, IIRC he was at a solid null. That post suggests that NM is perhaps your top scum read, no?

@Froggaphant: re, 312: you're saying Ocean is ProbScum? Can you link me that KT scum game, please?

@KT: Hope you get feeling better. Thank you for at least addressing the question.
TheDominator37
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
TheDominator37
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:34 pm

Post by TheDominator37 »

Contradicting posts d1. Quick hammer. Obviously is the safest lynch because if he flips scum great, and if he flips town then it won't be so bad because it would basically be a policy lynch

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”