Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Jake from State Farm
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:12 am

Post by Jake from State Farm »

Country Music Mafia Vote Count 1.09

Frozen Angel - RolePlay,Keyser, bji, supercool (L-3)
supercool - Malakittens, TheCow, Frozen Angel, titus (L-3)

golden009 - MarioManiac (L-6)
RolePlay - acryon (L-6)
Keyser - RadiantCowbells (L-6)
RadiantCowbells - golden (L-6)

Not Voting: Dwlee

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Day 1 Deadline is - (expired on 2015-12-20 20:49:12)
Mod Notes: This is one of my favorite songs that I don't think ever got serious airplay. Such a shame, btw Jim Tom is funny as hell
Last edited by Jake from State Farm on Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Robbed of a scummy for what had to be the best unvote in mafiascum history.

Sometimes I get heated and don’t realize it. If I get like this please somebody tell me to take a break and chill out. Thanks in advance.
supercool898
supercool898
Goon
supercool898
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:14 am

Post by supercool898 »

I think I need to take a break from this thread. It is really screwing up my school work.
I go by Super for short
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:15 am

Post by bji »

In post 701, supercool898 wrote:I think I need to take a break from this thread. It is really screwing up my school work.

Dude, I feel the same way about my work work ...
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I got really emotional when I was bussed in my newbie game because I wasnt able to tell my partner to back the f off and to stop tunnelling me. I was really mad about it. I see some similarities. I think that frozen is always this emotional so I think it may be null-indicactive.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:20 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

:|

He stated "yeah , trust me I'm a doctor" and you believed it. no! you tried to make him talk about it. its a wifom for mafia. if you can't see that. you tried to solve the WIFOM and its not town motivated. and you tried to role fish <

forget OMGUS I really have no idea why I wrote that ... or I just can remember it

:| he wasn't even close to a mislynch. you said for avoiding a mislynch I'll change my vote after youve been asked why are you flipflopping on him ... it seems your tryed to have the both cases at hand. be with the voters and the disagreed ones.

Distancing : the town. you had no solid scum read never ever in this thread. I think your vote on me was your strongest cases so far. that's distancing and trying to lying low.

I need to go right now. Its too late here and my head is exploding ...
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:21 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

In post 704, Frozen Angel wrote:I just can remember it

can't *
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:27 am

Post by acryon »

In post 686, TheCow wrote:I hate reads lists, they're so fake and "scummy" -- in a way that doesn't involve jargon.

They don't have to be, although I agree they can become unnecessary points of contention depending on how much credence is given to them. That being said, they are good for some amount of information, and you should only be worried about them if you're scum.

UNVOTE:

@supercool: Of the people on your wagon, how do you feel about each of their perceived or stated reasons for being there? Who's scum? Who's town?
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
golden009
golden009
Goon
golden009
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:36 am

Post by golden009 »

I leave for a day and this happens. I'm reading through now.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Frozen
Thought about it a bit, this is kind of self-meta but I did this same thing my first scum game. It was because of bussing as well but I will get to that if frozen flips scum.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:21 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 573, RolePlay25 wrote:Alas, my weapon in this mystery is not a machine gun, but a single scalpel - or but rather even one seventh of a scalpel.

Fair play. I'd still like to hear your
town
reads though - or will they depend on Frozen Angel's flip?

In post 583, bji wrote:Is that surprising, given that the wagon on Bloodking was there mostly because people didn't like his level of activity

Hey man, since when was BL0ODK1NG's wagon an activity wagon?
Anyway, TheCow and Dwlee99 unvoted before Frozen Angel's 'catch-up'.

Page 24...

In post 604, acryon wrote:To be fair, while I don't think it's accurate to say you have focused almost soley on her slot the
entire
game, you certainly have for at least the last 12+ pages or so, which would also make it disingenuous for you to pretend her claim is complete absurdity.

acryon playing the peace-maker.

In post 606, bji wrote:VOTE: Frozen Angel

Talk about a kicking a girl while she's down... :giggle:

In post 608, supercool898 wrote:TheCow was not making a random vote, but operating off the assumption that the first person to post is scum.

I still don't see it supercool898 :?

In post 613, Frozen Angel wrote:I'm asking again why are you so obsessed with lynching me?! all your reasons are based on his inactivity not his playing ...

The BL0ODK1NG's wagon was not a lurker/inactivity wagon. We'd have had a wagon on Diego1487 or RadiantCowbells too if that was the case.

In post 615, Frozen Angel wrote:

you might wanna explain ?

Yes please. I felt bji was coming at this wagon from a neutral angle. That's the second time he's jumped on one of RolePlay25's wagons unexpectedly :shifty:

In post 622, Malakittens wrote:This said player reacts via emotion when town.

Emotional defences can come from town and from scum.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:49 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 636, Frozen Angel wrote:your going to lynch me because of those 6 posts he posted? the only thing I asked was time to let me play

Let's find scum, and lynch them :idea:

In post 644, Frozen Angel wrote:
In post 642, supercool898 wrote:VOTE: Frozen Angel

I'm asking RP to hang himself in the nearest tree after my flip. your allowed to stand there watch him dieing ...

Things just got very dark.
I thought this was Country Music Mafia :?

Time for some music.
@Jake from State Farm

Thoughts?

(post 649)
Malakittens be like:

In post 651, Malakittens wrote:It's gut that I can't put into words but your posts rn aren't doing you any favors eithrr

How does it feel to have supercool898 on the Frozen Angel wagon?

In post 659, Keyser Söze wrote:I find this strangely arousing.
Please continue.

Reading back, yes, it wasn't very sympathetic/empathetic. Possibly ill-timed.
But this is mafiascum FFS :giggle:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:01 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Alright, I'm back.

Catching up now.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Keyser. I need my moral center. And that's you and MarioMaker, and I haven't seen MM in far too long. I need some advice.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:19 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 678, bji wrote:I have often thought that a game designed specifically to encourage people to ARGUE on the INTERNET must be one of the worst ideas of all time :neutral: ...

:lol:

In post 684, bji wrote:I stated before that your reads smelled suspicious because you a) said that you were "opposed" to everything Bloodking said and then you went and pretty much agreed with all of his reads. That suggests to me a conflict where you want to seem like you're bucking a trend (because bucking the status quo is indicative of a townie "really scumhuting, not just sheeping") but don't actually want to rock the boat by going out on any limbs ... except, so as not to seem like you're trying hard not to rock the boat, you have to disagree with Bloodking and the rest of the groupthink a "little bit" and so drop Acryon out of the town list and put Dwlee in there.

Thanks for making this post (it makes me understand your post 499 alot better).

In post 700, Jake from State Farm wrote:
Frozen Angel - RolePlay,Keyser, bji, supercool (L-3)
supercool - Malakittens, TheCow, Frozen Angel, titus (L-3)

golden009 - MarioManiac (L-6)
RolePlay - acryon (L-6)
Keyser - RadiantCowbells (L-6)
RadiantCowbells - golden (L-6)

Wow, just when I thought BL0ODK1NG's wagon was dead, Frozen Angel revives it.
We now enter a two horse race - the fact that both supercool898 and Frozen Angel are on eachother's wagons is magical.
The single vote wagons are all very touching, but I'm not hearing any serious cases on any. Was RadiantCowbells' vote really still on me? I thought he dropped a vote on the Neumune-Titus slot...?

In post 701, supercool898 wrote:I think I need to take a break from this thread. It is really screwing up my school work.

:lol: Not at L-3 you don't!

In post 698, supercool898 wrote:Distancing: Who was I distancing?
In post 704, Frozen Angel wrote:Distancing : the town. you had no solid scum read never ever in this thread. I think your vote on me was your strongest cases so far. that's distancing and trying to lying low.

Yes, erm, because 'distancing' would only work if you were both scum :shifty: I need to re-read that exchange. Something just poked me up the bum :eek:

In post 711, RadiantCowbells wrote:Alright, I'm back.

Catching up now.

Welcome back.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 712, RolePlay25 wrote:Keyser. I need my moral center. And that's you and MarioMaker, and I haven't seen MM in far too long. I need some advice.

I liked MarioManiac4 in the early Chapters, but he has since slipped down a couple levels since Chapter IV. I want MarioManiac4 as an ally, but he's not sharing his love.
Advice?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 714, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 712, RolePlay25 wrote:Keyser. I need my moral center. And that's you and MarioMaker, and I haven't seen MM in far too long. I need some advice.

I liked MarioManiac4 in the early Chapters, but he has since slipped down a couple levels since Chapter IV. I want MarioManiac4 as an ally, but he's not sharing his love.
Advice?

Looook, Keyser I'm not drunk, but I wanna be drunk. Becauuuuse, things aren't adding up any more. Look, Bloodking's ISO is a mess. I've got twenty different people saying "you can't be scummy in six posts" but it's actually a literal flaming mess. The "you searched my name, that makes you town!" bit was nonsense, the "keeping the eye on Golden" bit was terrible, the reads list was horrid, and replacing out under pressure ain't never been a town tell. But then we get Frozen Angel. She's still Bloodking. Her post-by-post is a giant waste of time. She even self-consciously calls out how scummy it is jokingly:

In post 560, Frozen Angel wrote:post : why are you posting such an IIAO posts FA? :/

This is so cutesy "tee hee look at me doing something scummy" it makes my eyeteeth ache. In the manner that screams "there will be blood!" I hate it! I hate all of it!

But then you throw her in the kettle, cook her up, and what does she do? She goes and she scumhunts. She actually fucking tries to get her scumread lynched, even when no one is paying attention to a fucking thing she is saying. And she's calling Bloodking's actions null. Not like "oh he was scummy, but he's not scum," no she's genuinely confused as to what I find scummy about an ISO that's a small pile of dog dirt. She genuinely doesn't see iiiitttt...

Then we have the voters man, the voters. BJI. Supercool. DWLee. You think that's three town voting with us man? Man, I don't know if that's better than one town voting with us.

I wanna go somewhere else, Keyser. I wanna go visit some old friends. Whadda you wanna do? Golden? Pay an overdue visit to BJI? Throw our weight on the supercool train?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:49 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Liiiiiikeee, is this last minute jitters, or is there something deeeeply wrong here?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:51 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Also don't go doubting mario on meeee. We could be lynchin lurkers til dooomsday in this town, and then we both be dead and the scum can cohabit with the lurkers until the game grinds to a conclusion. We gotta stop it, we gotta stop it man. We gotta do something real while we still alive. Don't let me die in vain man!
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:57 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

Come on man, I need you. Don't vanish now.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 715, RolePlay25 wrote:Look, Bloodking's ISO is a mess.
[Agreed]
I've got twenty different people saying "you can't be scummy in six posts" but it's actually a literal flaming mess.
[You can be scum in one post.]
The "you searched my name, that makes you town!" bit was nonsense
[That was criminal, I've never seen anything like that before!]
, the "keeping the eye on Golden" bit was terrible
[That post WIFOM'd me up too]
, the reads list was horrid
[Underdeveloped, indeed.]
, and replacing out under pressure ain't never been a town tell. But then we get Frozen Angel. She's still Bloodking.
[Correct. The unvotes on her slot confused me.]
Her post-by-post is a giant waste of time. She even self-consciously calls out how scummy it is jokingly:

In post 560, Frozen Angel wrote:post : why are you posting such an IIAO posts FA? :/

This is so cutesy "tee hee look at me doing something scummy" it makes my eyeteeth ache. In the manner that screams "there will be blood!" I hate it! I hate all of it!
[Do what I do. Always take a step back. This feels like scum-NAME, but could this be town-NAME?]

But then you throw her in the kettle, cook her up, and what does she do? She goes and she scumhunts. She actually fucking tries to get her scumread lynched, even when no one is paying attention to a fucking thing she is saying. And she's calling Bloodking's actions null
[I didn't want her talking about BL0ODK1NG at all.]
. Not like "oh he was scummy, but he's not scum," no she's genuinely confused as to what I find scummy about an ISO that's a small pile of dog dirt. She genuinely doesn't see iiiitttt...

Then we have the voters man, the voters. BJI.
[His votes are becoming very unpredictable. From his sheep vote on me, to his my-ex-was-a-bitch-thus-all-women-are-bitches grudge]
Supercool
[His reason for joining the wagon wasn't the best...]
. DWLee
[He's made the 3rd highest posts, but I still don't know what Dwlee99 is thinking]
. You think that's three town voting with us man? Man, I don't know if that's better than one town voting with us.

I wanna go somewhere else, Keyser.
[Look at the Frozen Angel wagon first. I was waiting for a counter wagon, and supercool898's appeared.]
I wanna go visit some old friends. Whadda you wanna do? Golden?
[I feel like the Frozen Angel/supercool898 focus has taken golden009 off many people's radars, including mine]
Pay an overdue visit to BJI?
[Yes, I want to get bji sorted ASAP. Lot's of opinion, but then his votes come at unexpected angles...]
Throw our weight on the supercool train?
[If we jump on, a roleclaim will likely follow. I'm not quite ready for that.]
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by bji »

In post 709, Keyser Söze wrote:

In post 615, Frozen Angel wrote:

you might wanna explain ?

Yes please. I felt bji was coming at this wagon from a neutral angle. That's the second time he's jumped on one of RolePlay25's wagons unexpectedly :shifty:

The time is not yet ripe. But there has been a definite progression and I am fairly certain I'll be able to reveal my reasoning soon.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Post by bji »

In post 719, Keyser Söze wrote:to his my-ex-was-a-bitch-thus-all-women-are-bitches grudge

I find this kind of offensive. Please don't say things like this about me, and preferrably not about anyone. Thank you.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 717, RolePlay25 wrote:Also don't go doubting mario on meeee. We could be lynchin lurkers til dooomsday in this town, and then we both be dead and the scum can cohabit with the lurkers until the game grinds to a conclusion. We gotta stop it, we gotta stop it man. We gotta do something real while we still alive. Don't let me die in vain man!

If you die, you will go down as the-man-who-went-after-the-Blood-Ice-Queen.
That will be your legacy.
One chapter of my legacy will be about me jumping in your pocket. But I'm willing to pay for the full ride.

That is why I was asking you to widen your focus earlier. It may actually be your focus on someone else who wins us the game later on...

Your finger of suspicion is obviously on Frozen Angel, but you've got two hands brah!
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 721, bji wrote:
In post 719, Keyser Söze wrote:to his my-ex-was-a-bitch-thus-all-women-are-bitches grudge

I find this kind of offensive. Please don't say things like this about me, and preferrably not about anyone. Thank you.

Sorry. I agree I could/should have worded that differently. I didn't mean it personally x
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:39 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

VOTE: Keyser Soze