Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:42 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 421, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 419, Elbirn wrote:Not sure if I've missed something

Or DS' reading comprehension blows ass-water

*squinty face*

The second. DS, you might want to rereread.

I will tomorrow morning. Too late for this right now.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 422, Elbirn wrote:UNVOTE:

Guys quick, where should my vote be?

TN5421
Mass Flop
Mass Flop
Goon
Mass Flop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by Mass Flop »

hiplop head is hella far behind! I had a busy day today, hopefully will catch up tomorrow or potentially if I can't sleep, in a few hours
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:17 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 332, Learned Hand wrote: scum don't claim miller.

~Titus

I've done it before. In a game you were in. See post .
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:25 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 429, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 332, Learned Hand wrote: scum don't claim miller.

~Titus

I've done it before. In a game you were in. See post .

Interesting, Agent, I had overlooked that extremely ridiculous statement.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:18 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Removing me from the game serves no purpose other than hindering the town.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:21 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

C'mon, put me at L-1 so that I can claim and we could leave this stuff behind.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:26 pm

Post by tn5421 »

No offense but I'm really not a fan of the way you post, RolePlay25. Could do without the roleplay, just saying.

pedit: Honestly Jeanne with the way you act even if you were confirmed inno you'd still be harming town more than helping by staying alive (although it would actually be a close thing if you were an innocent child)
WIP
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:27 pm

Post by Davsto »

Ugh larges move fast

Catchup (read: reading the entire fucking game) placeholder
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:00 pm

Post by Davsto »

So far, Elbirn looks town and Jeanne... I... I don't even know. "Lynching an investigative is scummy and I could be investigative thus you are scummy"? What even? But she's probably town, even if she is probably causing more harm than good if she continues in this manner.

3dice feels sorta similar to the game where he was my scumpartner but I don't know his town game so I'm not gonna do anything on that front.

In post 295, DiamondSentinel wrote:Well shit. I reread and both 3dice and Jeanne are scummy AF
Talk about going for the easy targets.
VOTE: DiamondSentinel

Titus slot is 1000% town.

People without avatars. Grumble grumble. I guarantee I will either mix up Cerberus and RolePlay or forget that one of them exists. Please, for all that is holy, get an avatar one of you.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:09 pm

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 433, tn5421 wrote:No offense but I'm really not a fan of the way you post, RolePlay25. Could do without the roleplay, just saying.

pedit: Honestly Jeanne with the way you act even if you were confirmed inno you'd still be harming town more than helping by staying alive (although it would actually be a close thing if you were an innocent child)

Acknowledged. Recommendation: TN5421 should self-vote. This shall achieve both objectives.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:12 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 418, DiamondSentinel wrote:Dice and Errant, iirc

Wrong pal it was me all along, I am the ohter miller claim. My record is pretty heavy . I .I ugh have done stuff All forms of authorities pretty much hate me and so do I. *drinks from flask*

As a side note:

Am I the only one that really enjoys RP25's rp :D ?

Easy way to realise who is who between cerberus and roleplay. Very distictive writting style. Seriously. If you are aware that the guy named roleplay role plays, Everything becomes clear
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 12:26 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

In post 433, tn5421 wrote:No offense but I'm really not a fan of the way you post, RolePlay25. Could do without the roleplay, just saying.

Do you want me to claim? If not, stop being an asshole.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:11 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 51, Learned Hand wrote:P.s. If you are a miller loved or anything of the sort and don't claim D1, I am gunna cut you.

i've been thinking about how much of my role i want to reveal today

i'm hated. there are other aspects of my role that make it so that this probably won't ever
actually
matter but i probably won't be talking about it today. i have a pretty broken role

In post 102, Learned Hand wrote:I don't see how you can confirm someone is town because they say their role pm says they are faction: bystander (especially now that Dram clarified).

i don't think what sir berus said was particularly town-looking. i do think the fact that dram even posted that message makes it a lot more likely that 3dice is town, though

In post 110, Learned Hand wrote:Dramonic is way too good a moderator to give a neutral a win condition so vague. That was so obviously town win condition that even though I was like "Bystander???", I was certain enough that we're town and not neutral that I didn't even ask for clarification

eh, it isn't so clear. i assumed i was town and checked the sample pm this time, but i had the same confusion in the last dram game when i got my role PM. (not everyone checks the sample PM rather than just asking about it)

In post 115, 3dicerolling wrote:Your face is fake.

i think this is a pretty strong point

In post 120, Elbirn wrote:Image

Can anyone tell me what this is?

an artist's impression of uluru melting in the current heat

In post 122, Elbirn wrote:I'm not happy with two miller claims here and I'm not certain why this hasn't be noted

i don't really have an issue with the two miller claims and it's even less of an issue in a role madness game

also, i think shiro is more likely than not town
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:13 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

side note: i likely won't be current with the thread til after boxing day
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:36 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 127, Learned Hand wrote:Shiro, vote Cerb with me. It is your duty.

VOTE: Cerb

Drixx approves this vote.

~Titus

i don't think sir berus has done anything particularly noteworthy yet, but i don't think anything he's done has looked scummy either. i'm ok with his lines of questioning so far

In post 135, Elbirn wrote:Do you think there'd be two millers in a game?

have you never seen or heard of this happening before? how much of your shiro vote here is (was?) serious?

In post 137, Cerberus v666 wrote:I'm leaning towards one of the two of them being scum though, and that shiro just missed the first miller claim the same way I did, since it was just quote and a single word response in a post with other content

i don't get that impression - actually, i think the very opposite

errant's claim looked like it was written in a way that he could make a joke of it if it ever became an issue (he didn't
explicitly
claim miller - it's theoretically possible he could write it off as a joke if he ever came under fire for it). i mean, if he does do this, then he probably should come under heavy scrutiny, but this is the impression i got from the way the 'claim' came about. shiro's claim looks a lot more genuine and i don't think it was a pre-planned scum thing. i also think errant's whole "i hope i don't get night-killed!" thing makes not a lot of sense in the context of the miller claim, which is another reason i don't like the way it was phrased

In post 139, Elbirn wrote:Like yeah its in the sample pm, but if you're scum reading the sample pm for goodboypoints, you're never going to have confusion as to whether the sample role pm isn't actually the sample town pm.

eh, it's possible scum could read it and still think it an odd choice of wording - that said, i don't think that's what was happening here

In post 145, Learned Hand wrote:that's awfully defensive

not really. didn't see it as 'defensive' at all, but even if it was, i don't think responding to someone calling you scum is a bad thing
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:59 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 153, Elbirn wrote:It'd actually be a pretty interesting play for two scum to claim miller knowing that town wouldn't have the balls to lynch them for it. Might even have the effect of the ones claim being believed after the other dies. And deters alignment checking roles which there are sure to be in a role madness

i don't think that's what happened here but that isn't a bad strategy

In post 154, Shiro wrote:You just said town is lining up two mislynches

not actually what he said

In post 156, Elbirn wrote:Wait if a doctor protects you
You would have confirmation when that happens via you receiving your abilities

this is part of the reason i believe shiro's claim - the alternative here is that he's a self-voyeur or something of the sort but that is a really inventive fake-claim, if so, and again i don't think that's what's happening here

i also don't think the verity his claim automatically makes him town but i do think he's not lying about it and i do think he's more likely town than not for reasons aside from just the claim

In post 161, Jeanne11 wrote:Yes, you are. You can lie all you want, but the naked vote is there. Unless you want to explain why are you voting me? C'mon, explain why if it's not because I am voting you.

i don't mind the somewhat aggressive attitude here, actually. looks kinda town

i also think the rest of the stuff on this page re: naked votes looks kind of town, albeit incredibly silly
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:20 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 435, Davsto wrote:
3dice feels sorta similar to the game where he was my scumpartner but I don't know his town game so I'm not gonna do anything on that front.

In post 295, DiamondSentinel wrote:Well shit. I reread and both 3dice and Jeanne are scummy AF

That post is just... WOW. So ridiculously stupid.

"I have someone who I think is scum, and there's someone else who also thinks that they're scum, but the scummy person is an easy target (even though I think they might be scum) so I'm going to vote the person scumreading them."

Get the fuck out of here.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:43 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 441, zMuffinMan wrote:

In post 137, Cerberus v666 wrote:I'm leaning towards one of the two of them being scum though, and that shiro just missed the first miller claim the same way I did, since it was just quote and a single word response in a post with other content

i don't get that impression - actually, i think the very opposite

errant's claim looked like it was written in a way that he could make a joke of it if it ever became an issue (he didn't
explicitly
claim miller - it's theoretically possible he could write it off as a joke if he ever came under fire for it). i mean, if he does do this, then he probably should come under heavy scrutiny, but this is the impression i got from the way the 'claim' came about. shiro's claim looks a lot more genuine and i don't think it was a pre-planned scum thing. i also think errant's whole "i hope i don't get night-killed!" thing makes not a lot of sense in the context of the miller claim, which is another reason i don't like the way it was phrased

My post wasn't intended to give the impression. I thought Shiro was scum. I don't have any strong feelings about either claim. I just assume that town!Shiro would have made a bigger deal about the other miller claim if he has noticed, and scum!Shiro wouldn't have made a miller claim at all if he had noticed it.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:44 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

EBWOP: My post wasn't intended to give the impression I thought Shiro was scum.

Mobile posting ftl.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:47 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 443, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 435, Davsto wrote:

That post is just... WOW. So ridiculously stupid.

"I have someone who I think is scum, and there's someone else who also thinks that they're scum, but the scummy person is an easy target (even though I think they might be scum) so I'm going to vote the person scumreading them."

Get the fuck out of here.
I never said I scumread 3dice, stop intentionally misinterpreting my posts.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Oh, a note to eveeyone...as a courtesy to our less involved people, because I really don't want to make anyone stop feeling engated, Iwon't be saying much, if anything, for the next 24 hours at least. Jeanne, I suggest you do the same.

People, get caught up and be useful.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:09 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

I don't want to be replaced. >.>
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Dec 22, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 448, Jeanne11 wrote:I don't want to be replaced. >.>

You won't be! We're just gonna be quiet so we don't bloat the thread for the half of the game that isn't posting and thus might not be reading.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”