Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:56 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

Can't post it. If I do, scum are bound to see it. Can't PM it cos it's against the rules. So I can't tell you.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:00 pm

Post by Jeanne11 »

@LH You are good at catching scum day 1, so I ask you bluntly: who do you think are scum?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:41 pm

Post by Davsto »

For the record, I have seen a (One-Shot, Third Party) scum PGO in a game before.
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:30 am

Post by Shiro »

In post 702, Davsto wrote:For the record, I have seen a (One-Shot, Third Party) scum PGO in a game before.

I thought that it was bastard.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:34 am

Post by Davsto »

I don't think any of that constitutes bastard.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:39 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

catching up after sleep
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:20 am

Post by DiamondSentinel »

So, Cererbus reminds me how I played my first games (with the whole I hate D1 stuff) so I'll keep a good eye on his posts, since I'm probably most qualified to analyze this sort of stuff.

Jeanne, if you have something to say but you can't say it, DONT HINT AT IT. That'll just make scum want to kill you.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:13 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 601, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 586, Klingoncelt wrote:Still busy with holiday stuff...

But it's occurred to me that Diamond might be Vengeful, or Saulus, or Judas, or Jester, or something like that.

I should be more into the game tomorrow night.

Have a good one, everybody!!

HA! I wish I was vengeful. But no, Dramonic gave me something worse than any role you could possibly dream...

Hated?
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:17 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 616, RolePlay25 wrote:Agent, you literally quoted the post. Why would his mind jump to explanations for Diamond's behavior that did not involve him being a member of the mafia? Because he knows that diamond is not a member of the mafia, but acknowledges his behavior is scummy. It is attempting to solve our puzzle - but with a piece of information the town does not have.

You're reading way too much into this.

Diamond is acting very paranoid and depressed.

That's probably not a Scum or 3rd Party tell, more like a role that does something involving being lynched. So I asked.
Klingoncelt: "The whole scumteam slipped on page 1. It's the new meta. Sheep me because my reads are so accurate that whoever I name gets mod-converted to scum."
-
MiniDeathStar
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:18 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 623, Jeanne11 wrote:Besides, I will never go after tn.

Because why?
-
MiniDeathStar
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:28 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Because he's town?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:38 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

VOTE: Roleplay25

For throwing too much at the wall trying to make something stick.
-
MiniDeathStar
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:42 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 499, RolePlay25 wrote:Double agent, you seem to have a fundamental misunderstanding of how weapons function. They do not have a "stun" setting, they do not have a "pressure" setting.

Weapons kill. When I lock on to you, the purpose is death.
look, I know you actually are a semi-decent player under all of that dumb flavor stuff, so you should know that 95% of votes are not made with the intention of lynching the player, and for a very good reason. Just because you vote someone doesn't mean that you want them to be lynched there.
In post 517, Learned Hand wrote:
In post 516, Jeanne11 wrote:
In post 513, Elbirn wrote:
In post 510, Jeanne11 wrote:@Elbirn @Shiro can I join the masonry?

Aren't you afraid of shiro or something?

I town-read her here. We all town-read each other here, so why can't I be honorary masons with you both.

Elbrin isn't a good townread. Upon reading that VC, Agent Titus is moving back to DS. The company (minus Jeanne and roleplay) isn't good on TN and his response although pretty offensive to me personally, reeks of town wanting to sort people.

VOTE: DS

~Titus
I really don't see the DS wagon as scum here. Jeane and roleplay are my 2nd and 3rd scum reads right now. TN's wagon was fairly terrible and was made up of awful people. I'll with the Elbrin read. My gut is saying that this whole conversation is scum banter, I think that it is probably a conspiracy theory, but...
In post 524, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 520, DiamondSentinel wrote:Yeah, just lynch me. I'm terrible at the game and my role is useless. Hell, I might even self-hammer.

A request like this should not be denied.

Vote: DiamondSentinel
Diamond if you selfhammering is playing against your wincon (which it probably is), I would rather that you replace out than play out the game with a role that you hate and want death for. That said I am getting pretty strong town vibes from Diamond, and his wagon feels mislynch baity to me.
In post 540, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 539, DiamondSentinel wrote:I'm letting myself die because all anybody ever does is insult my reads and playstyle and never bothers to offer an alternative.

So? I don't really know what insults you think people have directed at you, but I do know that their insults aren't a reason to let your slot die. You're being unproductive and bringing stupid drama into the thread. If you're town, get over yourself and go fucking scumhunt. It's D1, nobody has ANY strong reason to vote anyone else, just stop sucking and be useful, that way even if they DO lynch you, you'll have actually given us material to work for tomorrow.

Jeanne, that kinda goes for you too, until you reach L-2 AT LEAST I wouldn't worry about the chance of getting lynched at this point.

Anyways, ths is all useless crap we're talking about here. I still want a response from LH about their decision to dislike Elbirn over the miller thing.
dangit cerberus.
In post 556, Jeanne11 wrote:Both are town. Although, in the light of my knowledge of my role, I don't like the fact that TN is scum-reading me.
Stop this, this is awful. I read that you claim PGO later, but this comment generally sucks. It is essentially a role madness game. The PRs are ridiculous with what they can do, so any vote could be on like a innocent child bulletproof cop, but that doesn't mean you don't vote.
In post 601, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 586, Klingoncelt wrote:Still busy with holiday stuff...

But it's occurred to me that Diamond might be Vengeful, or Saulus, or Judas, or Jester, or something like that.

I should be more into the game tomorrow night.

Have a good one, everybody!!

HA! I wish I was vengeful. But no, Dramonic gave me something worse than any role you could possibly dream...
totes not role fishing, at all, whatsoever. Stop softclaiming parts of your role. It doesn't help town at all but gives information to scum about who to NK.
In post 612, Davsto wrote:I wasn't sure at first just from my role, but it seems like everyone has a role that is negative utility, or at least the vast majority (my role hints that there is at least
some
positive things in this game, although doubtless there is small print relating to it).
again...
In post 624, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 623, Jeanne11 wrote:Besides, I will never go after tn.

You are voting tn?
:lol:
In post 625, Jeanne11 wrote:VOTE: sharky
<-- unexplained vote
In post 626, Jeanne11 wrote:but y'know what? I am tired. Tired of everything going on. I tried to help the town multiple times by keeping myself, a town pr, alive, but it seems that all town wants is death of said pr just because I used to play badly. I am trying to improve here, but all towns wants is my head, no matter which variables present themselves.
You know what Cerberus said about AtE earlier, yeah that super applies here.
In post 627, Jeanne11 wrote:It's like, Jeanne scum? Hammer. Jeanne town? Hammer. Jeanne town pr? Kill it with fire. The first one is okay, cos it's logical, but the 2nd and the third are abysmal.
YOU HAVEN"T BEEN HAMMERED, you are so far from being hammered that you essentially don't have any votes on you from a pressure standpoint. I really am wanting to see Jeanne hammered here.
In post 629, Jeanne11 wrote:
In post 628, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 626, Jeanne11 wrote:but y'know what? I am tired. Tired of everything going on. I tried to help the town multiple times by keeping myself, a town pr, alive, but it seems that all town wants is death of said pr just because I used to play badly. I am trying to improve here, but all towns wants is my head, no matter which variables present themselves.

It's like jeanne has two votes on her? Not even close to being lynched. Jeanne has one vote on her? not even close to being lynched. Jeanne has 3 votes on her? Still not even close to being lynched.

scum all hop on and convince one more townie to do so as well = lynch
We would win the game if that happened. I have never seen scum do that, and I doubt they will ever do that, especially just to kill and PGO.
In post 639, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 638, 3dicerolling wrote:
In post 637, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 636, 3dicerolling wrote:Yes, I understand how voting procedures work. I'm asking explicitly why you want to lynch sharky?

Have you read through Sharky's posts, agent?

Yes, I have.

Then allow me to ask: why
don't
you want to lynch Sharky?
Yeah Roleplay is beginning to overtake Cerberus's scum position, he's really trying hard.
In post 656, Cerberus v666 wrote:Hmm. That's twice now that somebody else gets the credit/blame for something I did first. :p (this is in reference to explaining why kcs post wasn't particularly scummy)
Don't like the fact that you are taking credit for it, but the town KC read is clearly right here, as opposed to...
In post 657, RolePlay25 wrote:Au contraire, agent, KC's post was a scumclaim.

I merely hope after the game you are willing to accept that your logic was flawed.
yeah insult people that they don't see you unexplained pulled-straight-from-your-ass read...
VOTE: Jeanne followed by a roleplay read. *sigh, Cerberus you look like you will continue your streak.
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:00 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

And this is why I said I would get lynched when one vote is placed on me. See how the votes are piling up? Yeah, dice, that's what I was talkin' about.
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:04 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 713, Jeanne11 wrote:And this is why I said I would get lynched when one vote is placed on me. See how the votes are piling up? Yeah, dice, that's what I was talkin' about.

You do know that part of the reason I'm voting you is because of that tirade?
Jeanne11
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Jeanne11
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Jeanne11 »

Well, I am in a very bad position, so what I am doing is best for town. You'd understand if you were in my shoes.
Sharky5x
Sharky5x
Goon
Sharky5x
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:14 am

Post by Sharky5x »

In post 715, Jeanne11 wrote:I am doing is best for town. You'd understand if you were in my shoes.
Which is.. hopping on the wagon roleplay created for me..? Or are you referring to your "plan"?
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:15 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

In post 706, DiamondSentinel wrote:So, Cererbus reminds me how I played my first games (with the whole I hate D1 stuff) so I'll keep a good eye on his posts, since I'm probably most qualified to analyze this sort of stuff.

Jeanne, if you have something to say but you can't say it, DONT HINT AT IT. That'll just make scum want to kill you.

Hmm. Based on what you've said about things in the game, I *think* the way I approach the game is very different than yourself. I hate D1 because my primary way of playing isn't effective here. I read games and watch people's behaviors and stances as the game goes on, from the mindset of "is this or that behavior, or that set of behavior, something I can reasonably see a rational scum slot do, taking into account all previous events/. Do these kills make sense, does pushing this person make sense, does voting this person while pressuring this person make sense, what scenarios can I construct in my mind to MAKE these behaviors make sense, do those scenarios seem more or less likely, etc. Have they been consistent in the narrative they've been telling the game, do the departures from said narrative logically follow the situation they're in. I don't vote for someone until I've established a preponderance of evidence establishing them as far more likely to be scum than town, based on those prior standards. It must be the case that circumstances exist such that it requires multiple things which are unlikely to occur be true in order for the slot to be the opposite of whatever conclusion I arrive at.

Unfortunately, there simply isn't enough context for actions on D1 to establish a confident position like that on someone. It's all throwing shit at the wall and hoping one of the scum is really really bad. So, unless someone obviously contradicts themselves, I don't establish strong positions on anyone, until we have the standard 2 flips from the lynch and nk...and then I can go back and reread with the benefit of that knowledge.

Anyways. Jeanne, I agree with the suspicion of Roleplay based on his wishy washy voting spree. , he seems willing to vote for anyone who attracts the hive minds attention (all low hanging fruit), but I don't believe this is scum behavior. He's drawing pointless attention to himself by constantly changing votes, and I don't that as a benefit to competent scum.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:18 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Jeanne, it's easy to pull people onto a wagon against you because you make it easy. You make them think that the game will be easier to play and more enjoyable for them with you gone....so the level of certainty they need in order to be willing to vote you is lower. Stop making it easy to get yourself lynched. Make the game easy to play, and enjoyable, while you're here.
Cerberus v666
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Cerberus v666
Let's Be Reasonable
Let's Be Reasonable

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:31 am

Post by Cerberus v666 »

Pip, regarding 656: I don't care about the credit, I care about the fact that this is the second time another person has said something I said previously, and there was no response to my assertion. The first time it was DS getting massive scumreads off a miller idea I floated originally, which I didn't get massive scum reads for, and that was the second. It's inconsistent for someone to garner a read from someone based on an idea which was already brought up by someone else, and not have any sort of feeling about the individual who originally raised the point. I wanted/still want to know if their is some reason for the inconsistency.

Also, Jeanne might be scum (the way I see it, there is a 50% chance), but she's also mislynch bait, even more so than DS. I might be willing to vote roleplay eventually. K

I'd also be willing to vote any of the people who haven't contributed much, on the theory that we lose minimally if wrong/lurkers don't give enough information for their absence to limit my ability to solve the game.
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:45 am

In post 717, Cerberus v666 wrote:
In post 706, DiamondSentinel wrote:So, Cererbus reminds me how I played my first games (with the whole I hate D1 stuff) so I'll keep a good eye on his posts, since I'm probably most qualified to analyze this sort of stuff.

Hmm. Based on what you've said about things in the game, I *think* the way I approach the game is very different than yourself. I hate D1 because my primary way of playing isn't effective here. I read games and watch people's behaviors and stances as the game goes on, from the mindset of "is this or that behavior, or that set of behavior, something I can reasonably see a rational scum slot do, taking into account all previous events/. Do these kills make sense, does pushing this person make sense, does voting this person while pressuring this person make sense, what scenarios can I construct in my mind to MAKE these behaviors make sense, do those scenarios seem more or less likely, etc. Have they been consistent in the narrative they've been telling the game, do the departures from said narrative logically follow the situation they're in. I don't vote for someone until I've established a preponderance of evidence establishing them as far more likely to be scum than town, based on those prior standards. It must be the case that circumstances exist such that it requires multiple things which are unlikely to occur be true in order for the slot to be the opposite of whatever conclusion I arrive at.

Unfortunately, there simply isn't enough context for actions on D1 to establish a confident position like that on someone. It's all throwing shit at the wall and hoping one of the scum is really really bad. So, unless someone obviously contradicts themselves, I don't establish strong positions on anyone, until we have the standard 2 flips from the lynch and nk...and then I can go back and reread with the benefit of that knowledge.

Anyways. Jeanne, I agree with the suspicion of Roleplay based on his wishy washy voting spree. , he seems willing to vote for anyone who attracts the hive minds attention (all low hanging fruit), but I don't believe this is scum behavior. He's drawing pointless attention to himself by constantly changing votes, and I don't that as a benefit to competent scum.

That's exactly how I play. I do terribly on D1 because I see nothing worth commenting on, or at least nothing that sticks.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:47 am

Also, @itlepip I have reasons for the things I have said (no matter how shitty they seem), and they are decent reasons.
“Why was I chosen?'
itlepip
itlepip
Mafia Scum
itlepip
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:00 am

Post by itlepip »

In post 721, DiamondSentinel wrote:Also, @itlepip I have reasons for the things I have said (no matter how shitty they seem), and they are decent reasons.

Look, I can't respond to this other than trying to guess what your reasons are, which is probably scummy, so I'm not sure what to tell you. I will say based on past experience that you are overconfident in your gambits, and you probably should focus more on finding scum than worrying about claiming.
Errantparabola
Errantparabola
Composed.
Errantparabola
Composed.
Composed.

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Errantparabola »

Sorry guys, holiday stuff is taking up my time. I should be free in about 8 hours
did another ms user do something lovely? recognize their achievements here!

Today's modern mafia consumer demands dozens, nay, hundreds of roles that are vanilla cops.
--implosion
provided
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:49 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 682, Elbirn wrote:>Jeanne hints egregiously that she and Sharky are both investigative, or somehow related, with her insistence that lynching either of them results in the loss of an investigative pr
>I directly ask Jeanne multiple times if I should stop voting for Sharky, maybe they're masons or something, all I needed was her word and I'd move on
>Jeanne says *nothing*
>I move on with my life anyway
>many moons pass
>Jeanne votes Sharky and then claims paranoid gun owner

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Jeanne11

In post 713, Jeanne11 wrote:And this is why I said I would get lynched when one vote is placed on me. See how the votes are piling up? Yeah, dice, that's what I was talkin' about.

Respond to my post instead of bitching about the fact that you're being voted. I'm only more confident in my vote when you refuse to engage any points against you and merely complain that you're being lynched.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”