zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:50 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

show me these wikitells outside of the jeanne read, please. you keep coming back to it as though it happens every time he posts a read. shouldn't be too hard to show me some examples outside of that. i'll give you "active lurking" re: sir berus as a freebie (even though i think that's a legitimate tell), find me these other wikitells that constitute fake scum hunting in your books
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:58 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Yes muffin, the argument is that Itle is playing a scum game.

Sorry you'd rather lynch on other criteria.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:00 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

You called me a fuckwit and a retard.

They're in the ISO. Go print it out and shove it up your ass, then set yourself on fire.

I am not doing a dog and pony show for you you waste of oxygen.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah and the argument is a shit one with no basis in reality

every time youre asked to show something, you assert it as fact when it isn't

grats

still not answering why shiro is town
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:04 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

calling you a fuckwit and a retard was unfair of me. i apologise to the fuckwits and retards of the world
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:06 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Yeah okay. Does any member of the town older than 10 want to talk?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:07 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

still not answering why shiro is town

still not providing any evidence for your assertions

you're worse than titus
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:09 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2132, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 2113, RolePlay25 wrote:If something actually "invalidates my position" then I'll listen. If you make a crappy point based on the replacement queue that I refute and that you then nitpick and whine that my meta analysis is bad, I'm going to ignore that, because that is a very stupid thing for anyone to post and I don't really feel like talking about stupid things.

yeah, ok...

listen up, fucktard

what i said had nothing to do with "meta" - it wasn't "meta" analysis, it was an observation and an assumption and a conclusion drawn from the two. whether or not it happens to be wrong or incomplete, it wasn't even a strong point i was making, just something that i noticed that may or may not have had any merit

what you've done on the other hand?

first you've made a claim that he's playing similar to his scum game because you described a similarity between this game and another game which was an open multiball setup, where scum had every incentive to scum hunt. your claim is that because he is playing similar in this game it indicates what? that he's scum hunting in a similar way to when he was most likely genuinely scum hunting? wooooo, good fucking meta analysis, buddy. not only that, but your fucking similarity was "plonking". what the fuck is "plonking"? how is this even a fucking thing? and further, you made the fucking agument earlier in this game that using one game for meta was bad and that finding patterns in meta is incredibly easy, especially when you're looking for it in one game... but you still did it anyway. with fucking "plonking"... this... this is the worst application of meta i've ever seen and i've seen some shockers

and now you're trying to make an argument that everything itlepip has done is "theory"-based... let's break down the cerb read, for example, which you call "all theory"...

In post 660, itlepip wrote:either this is a really bad soft claim where it really should be, or (more likely) this is scum reaching. The way I read this scum doesn't know how strong town roles are, so they are trying to weed out a cap before any potential claim.

how is this theory?
In post 660, itlepip wrote:So don't tolerate me being suboptimal, but that can't ever be used to at all ever against me because it might help me get lynched later, I don't get why town would go for this defense. Basically it is saying sorry I'm new, but reads awkwardly because you also want to make sure you won't get lynched today. This is a FoS for now, probably will become a vote at the end of my catch-up

how is this theory?
In post 665, itlepip wrote:Okay this is straight BS. I'm scum reading you because you are playing so safe and scared of conflict or people scumreading you. If you actually wanted to do this and weren't just taking the piss you would be doing gambits and fake claims instead of once in a while making a routine post without any real reads in it.

how is this theory?
In post 667, itlepip wrote:VOTE: Cerberus fuck it.
The fact that he hasn't voted, hasn't really any reads, and his entire game is just small points (actively lurking) rather than real content is bad, especially when he is making a big show of not going to be lynched is pretty scummy in my book.

and more importantly, if the cerb stuff was "all theory", why the fuck can't you quote the actual vote post and call it theory? because it undermines your position. it's not theory. at all

none of the things you're suggesting are theory are theory points. he HAS done some theory-talk-related things but they are (for the most part) not related to his reads and the parts that are related to his reads are not the only reasons he's given. you are hand-picking shit to support your point and ignoring things that go counter to it. the thing is, itlepip
has
been scum hunting, he
has
been doing things and and
has
been trying to move the game forward in his own... special way

your big conclusion in that wall in #2104 is that he's scummy for doing nothing outside of "discussion of how the game works, discussion of how to play mafia proper, nothing that actually resembles scumhunting"... apart from being a gross understatement, ALL OF THESE THINGS DESCRIBE SHIRO. i've asked you fucking multiple times now to tell me what you mean by "shiro thinks". i've asked you multiple times now to look through shiro's ISO and show me where you think scum hunting is occurring. why is this difficult for you to do if shiro has been doing it?

the funny part is, you went off at titus for being shit at the game and you do this. fuck, i don't even think titus is a good player but what you're doing? no, you don't get to pretend you're better than titus

why don't you sheep someone who actually knows what he's doing?

literally

all you have to do

is give a proper response to anything here

but you can't or you won't and in either case, that means you have no leg to stand on
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Learned Hand »

@zmuffin please use idiot or moron in place of retard. The word retard carries personal extra baggage to me.

Tempted to vote Shiro because Roleplay's an asshole, but I don't see Shiro as scum. :/

Mass Flop's comments look timed to keep me v Elbrin roleplay going...

Who is down for a 3dice quicklynch? Cerb Elbrin Roleplay are better but we need people working together.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:11 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

I said OLDER than 10, muffin. I know reading is a problem for you, why not ask your teacher for some of those books with the pretty pictures to amuse you while the grownups have a conversation.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2156, zMuffinMan wrote:still not answering why shiro is town

still not providing any evidence for your assertions

you're worse than titus

When I tried Roleplay went all Titus is a terrorist. :nod:

Not voting itepip.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:12 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah, good defense there, roleplay

you're truly a less toxic and far better player than titus
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2159, RolePlay25 wrote:I said OLDER than 10, muffin. I know reading is a problem for you, why not ask your teacher for some of those books with the pretty pictures to amuse you while the grownups have a conversation.

Are you counting in Hexadecimal. Base 10?
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2152, RolePlay25 wrote:You called me a fuckwit and a retard.

They're in the ISO. Go print it out and shove it up your ass, then
set yourself on fire

I am not doing a dog and pony show for you you waste of oxygen.

Do this again and I will PM the mod. Such language violates site rules. You know this.

Back up.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:16 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Well if I you'd ACTUALLY read what I posted you'd know your question had been answered. I tried to work with you. You acted like a child. You will be treated as a child.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:16 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

It does no such thing. What the actual fuck.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:17 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

no, you didn't answer shit. you address one point in an incomplete way and despite me asking you multiple times before and after that post, you still haven't addressed the main question i've asked you over and over; why is shiro town?
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:18 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Will you replace out if I show you I've answered that muffin?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:19 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 2136, RolePlay25 wrote:
In post 667, itlepip wrote:VOTE: Cerberus fuck it.
The fact that he hasn't voted, hasn't really any reads, and his entire game is just small points (actively lurking) rather than real content is bad, especially when he is making a big show of not going to be lynched is pretty scummy in my book.

"Not voting is scummy"
"Not immediately posting reads is scummy"
"Making a big showy defense is scummy"

It's all shit you could post in Mafia Discussion without even playing in a game muffin.

So if you want to be worthless, be worthless. You can leave the name calling out of it.

this is literally your only response to that, and when i pointed out how fucking dumb this argument is, you go on about buzzwords instead

by your definition of "theory", quite literally every argument that's been posted so far in this game is a "theory" point

because your definition is really no more than "things people think are scummy"
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:19 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Because that's basically the only thing left you could do that I actually care about.
Learned Hand
Learned Hand
Goon
Learned Hand
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:19 am

Post by Learned Hand »

In post 2165, RolePlay25 wrote:It does no such thing. What the actual fuck.

Telling people to cut themselves and die in a fire or in this case stick burning paper up their ass all violate rules somewhere.

It's one thing to advocate he's dumb. It's quite another to wish physical harm to another user. :nod:
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:20 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

yeah, whatever, just gonna ignore you if you can't even mount an actual solid argument in response to anything
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:21 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

Yeah okay. That's an absurd and inane interpretation. Message whoever the fuck you want, mods aren't a bunch of drooling idiots unless they've all been replaced.
RolePlay25
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
RolePlay25
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:22 am

Post by RolePlay25 »

In post 2171, zMuffinMan wrote:yeah, whatever, just gonna ignore you if you can't even mount an actual solid argument in response to anything

If you think I haven't responded, agree to replace out if you're wrong.
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Davsto »

Stop with this stupid mud-slinging argument, it does nothing to help us when we have less than 48 hours left on the deadline clock, and it makes people want to stay the fuck away lest they be caught in the crossfire.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”