Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5025 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:30 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

Since when do I ever hard push wagons through as scum?
How was I trying to save PK at all? There was still forward momentum on Mollie, I could have easily just stuck it out and lynched it.

You also claimed FA was town, never lynch FA. Then voted her.

My reads changed because I didn't like her AtE?
Are my reads supposed to say the same for the whole entire game?
I even started townreading the slot again later when Mollie to be towny.

Your ISO reads like you would die for PK but checked Aero... Really?[/quote[

Obvtown is obvtown.
I was pretty clear to everyone about Aero being my top scumread going into night.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5026 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:32 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 3935, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Nero

I think the leash kill should be zulfy.

In post 4077, pirate mollie wrote:
UNVOTE:

explain

In post 4078, Nosferatu wrote:
UNVOTE: Mollie
VOTE: Nero
if a mollie wagon so much as has a glint of happening I'm switching right back.

In post 4172, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nero scumclaimed.

He is not role cop.

Titus is actually trying to use VCs 500 posts apart to push her agenda?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5027 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:33 pm

Post by pisskop »

In post 5022, Titus wrote:
In post 3643, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Vote Count 2.15

Yeah the Pisskop wagon ended up on the tail end of Nero which presumably had major factors bc RC claimed cop. There was quite a bit of middle jumping but it's almost midnight. Will double check tomorrow.

Look! 900 posts apart, and this is her grand, totally not agenda driven conclusion?
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5028 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

Titus, for the 'master of VCA', youre sure doing it wrong a lot this game, hunh?

Missing people mass jumpng wagons and screwing with orders, missing 900 post of progression, pretending to have conclusions that are not only vague as balls but dubious in quality.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5029 (ISO) » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

@ ap - I think the game is a wash and you shld just call it. no1 is going to likely replace wake. call it, get the mods to support you and mebbe we can finally have a discussion in md about the sitewide don't be a dick rule that is largely ignored.
whew!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5030 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:16 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Titus is scum the vca is awful.
At least in justified you said that "unless Ut's plan was to hard bus his buddies"
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5031 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

In post 5030, Dwlee99 wrote:Titus is scum the vca is awful.
At least in justified you said that "unless Ut's plan was to hard bus his buddies"

I've nearly finished my analysis.

Zulfy/Titus did not scum-slip, he/she is very likely town. We are not lynching that slot.

RadiantCowbells
pisskop
Dwlee99

Your time is up! :mrgreen:
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5032 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Time ia up? I wasnt even talking to you.
Keyser Söze
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Keyser Söze
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5033 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:10 am

Post by Keyser Söze »

Let's lynch RadiantCowbells

Part One

I will look at RadiantCowbells' Day 3 posts later, but his posts around the Nero Cain lynch alone point to RadiantCowbells being scum.

RadiantCowbells begins the day "leaning town" on Nero due to his posts surrounding the Frozen Angel wagon (post 3024). Between this post and his eventual shift to scum-reading Nero Cain, RadiantCowbells was pushing DeathNote's lynch:
Spoiler: RadiantCowbells' push for DeathNote's lynch
In post 3029, RadiantCowbells wrote:DN is fucking scum regardless of what neighbourhood he's in.
In post 3037, RadiantCowbells wrote:you're scumclaiming atm.

I don't think there's a chance in hell I unvote DN for the rest of this game, yeah. Literally 180ing your PoV because someone else suggested a different possibility that makes no sense is not town aligned.
In post 3041, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've wanted that slot lynched from the first few fucking pages.
In post 3214, RadiantCowbells wrote:are you interested in voting Keyser or DN with me, or do you have any other candidates that you'd like to push?
In post 3281, RadiantCowbells wrote:PLS VOTE DN WITH ME

PLS.
In post 3283, RadiantCowbells wrote:get the fuck off mollie and vote DN
In post 3471, RadiantCowbells wrote:and he's done absolutely nothing since then to make me think he's town.
In post 3570, RadiantCowbells wrote:What about DN or KS.
In post 3589, RadiantCowbells wrote:don't fucking hammer someone unless you flashwagon DN
In post 3591, RadiantCowbells wrote:Help me get DN plsssssss

[Note: I want to see RadiantCowbells flip before presenting a full RadiantCowbells-pisskop scum-team-case so I will show how RadiantCowbells is scum, and pisskop are scum individually. After re-reading D2 I would add Dwlee99's name to that scum-team too. At this time, pisskop (L-3) was the leading wagon (post 3643). Only, Dwlee99 was supporting the DeathNote wagon with RadiantCowbells (we will notice later how Dwlee99 always follows where RadiantCowbells is voting)]
So, RadiantCowbells has pushed a Death Note lynch since D1:
Spoiler: RadiantCowbells' D1 push for DeathNote's lynch
In post 546, RadiantCowbells wrote:Literally guarantee you the dude's scum.
In post 449, RadiantCowbells wrote:There's literally no town motivation for such feelings whatsoever.
In post 1346, RadiantCowbells wrote:Substantiate or suffocate DN.

VOTE: Deathnote
In post 1371, RadiantCowbells wrote:DN is sufficiently independently scummy for me to be interested in pursuing it regardless of his presence or absence in a neighbourhood.
In post 3020, RadiantCowbells wrote:we're lynching this.

VOTE: DeathNote

RadiantCowbells will push the DeathNote lynch with assured conviction but will jump off very easily if a better opportunity arises [1) bussing his deadweight scum-partner davesav, 2) lynching lynch-bait Frozen Angel/pirate mollie 3) lynching the town role cop].

In post 3709, RadiantCowbells wrote:I liked some of what you said while FA was being wagoned but you sidelining during this PK Mollie situation is scummy as fuck.

Nero Cain began attacking the much town-read fro99er (this was his mistake) - I believe scum realised this was a good time to hide behind town here, and attack their accuser. RadiantCowbells has often used his changing read and position on Frozen Angel/pirate mollie's lynch against others. Now anybody who didn't want Frozen Angel's/pirate mollie's lynch is scummy.

In post 4443, RadiantCowbells wrote:Especially the guys playing both sides of the fence between you and Mollie. Kesyer, DN, maybe JarJar.

RadiantCowbells chooses which players look good or bad by their interactions with Frozen Angel/pirate mollie. At one point RadiantCowbells asserts that Frozen Angel/pirate mollie's wagon is town, because scum would have already hammered her... and then othertimes when he is scum reading that slot, scum-reading players that are defending that slot i.e saying that they are scum-partners. It is all contradictions - play to support the wagon/scum-reads he is pushing for that particular time i.e opportunism.

Here is RadiantCowbells' full reads on Frozen Angel/pirate mollie. RadiantCowbells has constantly contradicted himself by shifting to town-to scum-to town to fit the momentum of the wagon on her slot:
Spoiler: RadiantCowbells' changing read of Frozen Angel/pirate mollie
In post 429, RadiantCowbells wrote:She's town here, 100%.
In post 443, RadiantCowbells wrote:I've also actually been scumpartners with her, so I know how she operates as scum.
In post 444, RadiantCowbells wrote:As town she's really AtEy and it's hard to follow her cases as a logical sequence.
In post 998, RadiantCowbells wrote:She relates to me differently, she's a lot less scumhunty and more sort of calling people scum and shoving lynches through, and she gets a lot more flip-out-y with her emotional reactions.
In post 1424, RadiantCowbells wrote:we're never lynching FA this game.
In post 1446, RadiantCowbells wrote:She's town here.
In post 1456, RadiantCowbells wrote:I really don't see FA scum as even a possibility here, regardless of associatives.
In post 1607, RadiantCowbells wrote:Reread and I guess I still think she's town.
In post 1609, RadiantCowbells wrote:k cuz read on FA is based entirely on fucking alignment related info.
In post 1656, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA does all of the above as town though.
In post 1657, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean it's definitely possible that she's scum, I'm not denying that.

I just hate the way people went around the wagon and its making me incredibly reluctant to vote her with people like Zulfy pushing it.
In post 1699, RadiantCowbells wrote:The miller shit bugs the heck out of me and I'd expect Town!FA to omgus the shit out of PK and make him her priority target, and the absence of that makes me feel that she isn't as emotionally impacted as she's claiming to be.

VOTE: FA
In post 1733, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: FA
In post 1799, RadiantCowbells wrote:The fact that she immediately unvoted when she definitely knows she can't be banned for doing it stands apart from everything else.

I don't think she's town here.

I'm amazed by the lengths she's going here but she's not town.
In post 1802, RadiantCowbells wrote:Your mood completely changed when I stopped reacting to your over the top screaming.
In post 1806, RadiantCowbells wrote:Just take my word for it, I've yet to misread her.
In post 1816, RadiantCowbells wrote:she's scum.
In post 2184, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm still leaning scum on the slot
In post 2202, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA's probably scum
In post 2247, RadiantCowbells wrote:FA's said and done crazy shit like that as scum before.
In post 2255, RadiantCowbells wrote:Still think she's more likely to be scum than Zulfy
In post 2327, RadiantCowbells wrote:alright that fucking settles it

VOTE: mollie
In post 2450, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm pretty sure Mollie's scumclaimed at this point and is just trying to avoid creating any further associatives since she won't give any reads.
In post 2758, RadiantCowbells wrote:Look what I can't fucking understand is how you guys don't realize that if FA was town she'd have been lynched literally eons ago.
In post 2860, RadiantCowbells wrote:If this was town, the wagon wouldn't have stalled all day.
In post 2982, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE: PM

idk

yeah sorry PK but I just don't see this flipping scum rn.

Most of it's just the way FA reacted out of game more than anything but I just don't see this flipping scum rn.

I've been thinking about that line forever and I don't think that mollie scum would have either had or falsified a thought process that would lead to that thought being expressed like that.

And yeah, I somewhat feel the same way.

I'm kinda worried that my personal situation with FA has fucked with my judgement but like, I get it, mollie not doing anything, but idk.

Like everything says that I should be lynching this but I just got this gut feeling that it's the wrong move and I know it cuz I keep trying to think through what my reads are gonna be when she flips scum and I really can't get anywhere on that front sorta like I know this is gonna end up flipping town but yea
In post 2985, RadiantCowbells wrote:I actually feel way better about this game now that I'm not voting Mollie anymore.

I'm taking that as confirmation.
In post 3006, RadiantCowbells wrote:yea cuz I was thinking that you not getting lynched probs meant you were scum but there's so many people passively standing around not rly voting you or pushing scumreads and I'm starting to wonder if scum wants town to push this lynch through then use it as justification to push a ML onto like PK or myself who were on the wagon.

My position on pirate mollie was very clear:
Spoiler: My opinion/concern with her wagon
In post 2746, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2734, Zulfy wrote:Keyser:
1)Is that pic of you?
2) You said the timing of my FA vote was interesting. Please explain why.

1) No, that is Jaqen H'ghar, from the Game of Thrones.
2) The Dwlee99 wagon (Fro99er, Frozen Angel, JarJarDrinks) was still in force but the Frozen Angel wagon (pisskop, Nero Cain) was still lagging behind. Your vote and scum-case provoked a raucous of reactions, melt-downs and replace outs. It still remains the leading wagon of D2.

In post 2735, Zulfy wrote:Also Keyser if you can vote FA's slot now that'd be pretty great.

We have plenty of time for a replacement. I feel like my vote (or especially fro99er's vote) on the Frozen Angel slot will push the wagon to an early hammer. Plus, many players are sitting back (waiting to see us lynch pirate mollie? not wanting to change the focus of her slot? or if scum, waiting for the opportune time to bus... basically it needs support from the town-read players before it is considered seriously.) Do the people scum-reading pirate mollie think the people who are opposing the pirate mollie lynch are scum? are they pushing counter wagons? These are questions I'd be asking if I had a strong scum-read of pirate mollie.

Maybe come back here later too:
In post 1491, Zulfy wrote:Ooh I almost forgot
In post 971, davesaz wrote:davesaz, Keyser Söze, Aeronaut, Nosferatu
JarJarDrinks, Dwlee99, Fro99er,
Nero Cain, Zulfy, Frozen Angel, DeathNote,
RadiantCowbells, Wickedestjr,
pisskop, Wake88,
TheCow

Always scum in those scumleans.
In post 3022, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 2999, RadiantCowbells wrote:he's my primary scumread atm.

It's the first I've heard of it. When did I become your primary scumread? Before or after where you kept flip-flopping over the Frozen Angel/pirate mollie wagon?

In post 3001, RadiantCowbells wrote:and yea, he's doing a lot of talking to you like you're town. I actually thought he was bussing you when I was scumreading you but idk

Where did I say I think/know pirate mollie is town?
How can I be bussing pirate mollie?
I've wanted to give that slot a fair chance, but no where did I claim pirate mollie was town. That slot deserves pressure.

In post 3013, RadiantCowbells wrote:Still p sure he's scum because of the way he's sidelining the wagon here,

All I ask is for someone in that slot to present their reads and not threaten to rulebreak/overreact/tunnel/get mod-killed/want to be lynched. I have been
very clear
about this. I have not town-read that slot since Frozen Angel was sat in that chair. Because of their emotional/defensive dispositions I feel like that slot has not played to its potential, therefore, we risk a miss-lynch if that slot is town. If the slot fails to contribute to the game it will be lynched/replaced. That is why I asked pirate mollie to take a step back from her defence tunnel on pisskop, breathe, and share her reads on
everyone else

In post 3013, RadiantCowbells wrote:plus his awful daves associatives.

Please highlight all these awful "associatives".

In post 3759, RadiantCowbells wrote:I don't like nero and now that I think your slot is town it makes me like his reaction to your wagon a lot less.

VOTE: Nero

RadiantCowbells sense the momentum on Nero Cain and now has the bakcing of fr099er (the accused) and pirate mollie (the waggoned innocent). Again, RadiantCowbells is using his new stance on the pirate mollie wagon against people to force a miss-lynch.

In post 3760, RadiantCowbells wrote:you're questioning everyone who townreads you why.

what's the end to you asking me why I townread you? what does my answer mean?

what were you looking for from it?

These questions serve no purpose other than to keep the pressure/focus on Nero Cain. Again, with the Nero lynch still not certain, incase his miss-lynch does not go through, RadiantCowbells has the DeathNote lynch running in the background:
Spoiler: RadiantCowbells' continued DeathNote push
In post 3752, RadiantCowbells wrote:No one is willing to vote Keyser or DN today?
In post 3772, RadiantCowbells wrote:Mollie, what did you think about the DN slip that I pointed out?
In post 3872, RadiantCowbells wrote:and yea, if DN were to happen that would make me so happy.

CAN WE PLEASE FUCKING LYNCH DN
In post 3875, RadiantCowbells wrote:WHY IS DN EVEN FUCKING ALIVE GUYS
In post 3877, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to lynch DN a fucking billion times more than anyone else in game right now.
In post 3881, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: DN

PLEASE guys.

Holy shit.
In post 3938, RadiantCowbells wrote:I wanted to lynch DN and have for days.

In post 3867, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm pretty happy lynching Nero and I think this day needs to end.

We still had over 10 days left of Day Two, RadiantCowbells wants to rush his miss-lynch through ASAP. RadiantCowbells had obviously settled for either a DeathNote or Nero Cain lynch.

In post 3867, RadiantCowbells wrote:Don't necessarily think that was a slip but Nero's reaction to being TR was weird as fuck considering I made clear my reasons in the post where I said I was TRing him.

When is this ever scum-indicative? Plus, how does this outweigh your scum-case and strong scum-read of DeathNote? This is pure opportunism.

In post 3867, RadiantCowbells wrote:The way he's trying to push on Fro99er is scummy as fuck too and I get the feeling that he's just trying to move his vote somewhere safe.

RadiantCowbells well knows he can hide behind town-fro99er (the accused).

In post 3872, RadiantCowbells wrote:He basically called Fro99er out for using whit knighting as a trust tell, got him to get a meta example of doing it as scum, then claimed he was scum for playing to is scum meta.

This whole case was null -but RadiantCowbells will keep recycling the lie to push this miss-lynch.

In post 3893, RadiantCowbells wrote:nero if you're town your reads are literally the shittiest of any player I've ever seen.
In post 3901, RadiantCowbells wrote:if he flipped town I would literally ignore everything he has said thus far this game.

Again these points serve no purpose in scum-hunting but to keep the focus and pressure on Nero Cain. They are undermining in nature and personal attacks, that have nothing to do with Nero Cain's alignment.

In post 3897, RadiantCowbells wrote:I want to lynch scum today.

I'm not quite sure who is scum in the current primary lynches.

Nero's the one who I see as most likely to be scum but I'm not like positive on him so I want my guaranteed scum flip.

The pisskop/pirate mollie wagon is now officially dead, the only lynches RadiantCowbells supports is Nero Cain and DeathNote. RadiantCowbells adds an out: "I'm not like positive on him", so that he can push his other scum-read (DeathNote) later.

In post 3907, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah, I'm actually really feeling the Nero lynch now.

I could do that over DN.

The Nero Cain wagon has been given the green light by the 'townies', RadiantCowbells is now committed to his lynch.

In post 3914, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean Nero's reads are like the shittiest of shit and that Frogger read especially is insanely manipulative and inorganic.

If he's actually town, he's a liability. DN's just derping around because he knows he's caught.

Nero's mudslinging all my townreads. I'm happier lynching that RN.

VOTE: Nero Cain

Having reads that "are like the shittiest of shit" is not scum-indicative. How does RadiantCowbells know which reads are good or bad? Again, RadiantCowbells is using Nero Cain's attack on strong-town-fro99er against him.
"insanely manipulative" is an unsupported accusation. "If he's actually town, he's a liability." - again, RadiantCowbells opens up the possibilty of Nero Cain being town, but now, this his lynch can still be viewed as a policy lynch. Again, RadiantCowbells pushes his back-up lynch, DeathNote.

In post 4066, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nero is scummy and manipulative flat out, and there's little town in his play either. He's getting lynched.
In post 4073, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nah, we're lynching Nero now.

He called Fro99er out for using WKing as a trust tell, then Fro99er provided evidence that he's done it as scum, then he called him scum.

Now he's voting me because apparently my scumhunting is so bad that I have to be scum this game.
In post 4083, RadiantCowbells wrote:My argument is that Nero's play has clear scum intent and his reads are contradictory.

This is just repetition for effect. Unsupported accusations/lies to force a miss-lynch.

We now get to Nero Cain's roleclaim. Any townie searching/pushing/looking for answers always weighs up every possibility before jumping in. RadiantCowbells shows no town-paranoia/inquisitive/doubt/curiosity (qualities you would associative with a scum-hunter) there is no logical reasoning or discussion, only narrow/quick/opportunistic conclusions. Remember, that RadiantCowbells is supposedly a 2 shot cop:
Spoiler: RadiantCowbells' response to Nero Cain's Role Cop claim:
In post 4170, RadiantCowbells wrote:NO THERE IS NO FUCKING ROLE COP IN THIS SETUP.

LYNCH IT.
In post 4173, RadiantCowbells wrote:He is not fucking role cop.

Lynch him.
In post 4192, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm cop.

there's no fucking role cop in the setup and if there is it's scum.

lynch him right now.
In post 4201, RadiantCowbells wrote:I DONT GIVE A SHIT THERE IS NO ROEL COP IN THIS SETUP
In post 4240, RadiantCowbells wrote:there is no fucking role cop in a setup with me

shut the fuck up

just shut the fuck up

In post 4196, RadiantCowbells wrote:I checked Aeronaut last night who died unfortunately which fucked us.

There's no cop and role cop in one setup.

One more thing, let's also take a step back for one moment: RadiantCowbells visited Aeronaut N1. Aeronaut dies N1.

[TL;DR]
1) opportunistic play
2) insincere scum-reads
3) insincere town-reads
4) using the D2 scum-led Frozen Angel/pirate mollie wagon to force misslynches and scum-reads
5) his reaction to Nero Cain's roleclaim
6) hiding behind wrongly-accused townies
7) no pro-town motivation in his approach to the Nero Cain wagon/lynch/roleclaim
8) repeating unsupported lies to miss-lynch Nero Cain
9) Undermining Nero Cains through personal attacks
10) lynching/scum-reading on pre-flip associations via his ever-contradicting reads

THIS IS NOT TOWN

I will later look at his Day 3 posts in
Let's lynch RadiantCowbells: Part Two
. Coming to a bookstore near you!

Next up... why Zulfy/Titus is town.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5034 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:13 am

Post by pisskop »

I like that. at least he's putting in the effort.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5035 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:14 am

Post by pisskop »

why are you pushing for the game to be called? How silly. If every large called itself every time a slot went unfilled for a few days we'd never have a completed game.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5036 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:27 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5029, pirate mollie wrote:
@ ap - I think the game is a wash and you shld just call it. no1 is going to likely replace wake. call it, get the mods to support you and mebbe we can finally have a discussion in md about the sitewide don't be a dick rule that is largely ignored.

@ mod - mastina might do it. or mebbe marquis or hiplop
whew!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5037 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:38 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Lol RC is town, keyser. It says so in your role pm.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5038 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Stop. Discredit his points, which are based on a narrative instead of facts and focuses on dissecting RCs actions instead of general scummy play.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5039 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:41 am

Post by pisskop »

An example would be to point out how everything he does is a narraration instead of more indepth look at here patterns.

Its like reading the bible as a book.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5040 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:42 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Tbh I started reading it and realized class ends soon. :3
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5041 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:43 am

Post by pisskop »

the issue is that its entirely based on his opinions and those kind of cases tend to be cherry-picked at worst and biased at best.

Scum has zero issues doing the same thing; once people get over their alignment=effort mindsets.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5042 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:44 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Keyser is theorizing about a scum-team of 3 obvtown, I can't even tbh.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5043 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:44 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5035, pisskop wrote:why are you pushing for the game to be called? How silly. If every large called itself every time a slot went unfilled for a few days we'd never have a completed game.

the game is pure poison and I can only imagine that it is stressing ap out. you and rc are making the game unplayable. it doesn't help that nos/lld wants to lynch me just because. rc is already eating a suspension. whats ironic is that rc's name popped up and the person i was talking to said they thought rc was a dick and I stuck up for him. its funny how the very next night I can kind of see where they are coming from. I still like rc tho.

titus is the scummiest player on the site no matter what her role pm is and you guys are making her look good but i guess your options are getting closed off huh.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5044 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:45 am

Post by pisskop »

Me/RC

Not Pirate mollie whose own immaturity has fueled it, or this being Laisse Fare RC and not that outrageous at that.

No mollie. Its all us and never you.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5045 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:46 am

Post by pisskop »

What kind of poor excuse is 'titus is naturally scummy' to avoid stating and reading her? Get bent.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5046 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:47 am

Post by pisskop »

You seem to have enough experience with Titus to know her and yet you arent willing to assess her in light of her slot's play an her own? Are you lazy or insulting her?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5047 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5042, Dwlee99 wrote:Keyser is theorizing about a scum-team of 3 obvtown, I can't even tbh.

you are not obvtown like not even close.

the correct play is to lynch rc. also keser is thinking like town. he asked if wicked was conftown and wicked is. pisskop tried to throw shade on wicked by saying that he cld be a scum miller <----- no way is that a town mindset.
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5048 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:48 am

Post by pisskop »

pisskop Dec 18, 08:52pm Jan 08, 09:47am 0 days 0 hours 950
pirate mollie Dec 29, 01:15pm Jan 08, 09:44am 0 days 0 hours 502
Dwlee99 Dec 18, 08:09pm Jan 08, 09:44am 0 days 0 hours 344
Keyser Söze Dec 19, 06:18am Jan 08, 09:10am 0 days 0 hours 136
RadiantCowbells Dec 19, 01:02am Jan 08, 02:30am 0 days 7 hours 768
Titus Jan 07, 02:58pm Jan 08, 02:25am 0 days 7 hours 83
AngryPidgeon Dec 18, 01:50pm Jan 08, 01:53am 0 days 7 hours 71
JarJarDrinks Dec 21, 10:11am Jan 08, 01:19am 0 days 8 hours 232
Wickedestjr Dec 18, 08:31pm Jan 08, 12:59am 0 days 8 hours 91
Nosferatu Dec 19, 02:36pm Jan 07, 09:42pm 0 days 12 hours 137
DeathNote Dec 19, 01:24am Jan 07, 09:21pm 0 days 12 hours 134
Wake88 Dec 18, 08:45pm Jan 07, 05:46pm 0 days 16 hours 25
Firebringer Jan 07, 03:28pm Jan 07, 05:07pm 0 days 16 hours 19

All of these players are alive and posting; youre the only one calling for a wash. What the hell is your problem?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5049 (ISO) » Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:49 am

Post by pisskop »

Were going to lynch one of Titus/RC today, and then were taking this to your doorstep again.

Because whether titus flips scum or RC town it doesnt look the best for you.
again

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”