pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5350 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:12 am

Post by pisskop »

See? You need more than 'jarjar sidelined and let them fight' to judge townieness. As mollie saaid, RC didnt 'stop us' according to her definition of satisfactory. Its not enough to get alingment.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #5351 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:14 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Do you know what pages the fight was at? I want to get a list of people that were sidelining and give my opinion on it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5352 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:15 am

Post by pisskop »

1525 I was still commenting on the other people and not swearing yet, so start there.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5353 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I don't feel like reading 100 pages rn. Let me take a different angle at this: If one of you or PM was scum don't you think that scum would be pushing for a mislynch on you?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5354 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:25 am

Post by pisskop »

sure. Do you have a reason to think they all would?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5355 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Thats a dangerous line of logic because its been proven time and time again that its not as simple as activity or effort.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5356 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:26 am

Post by pisskop »

Or stance, in many cases.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5357 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:39 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Not all of them but some would.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5358 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:41 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5331, pisskop wrote:RC, have you tried to lynch jarjar yet? Or Wake?

pisskop's lynch pool: me, titus, jar jar, wake, keyser

like he is not even pretending to try to find scum.

wicked plz just do it

VOTE: radiant cowbells
whew!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5359 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:42 am

Post by pisskop »

^^this is why I think mollie is scum^^

I refuse tho think she is too stupid to read context or the surrounding posts.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5360 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:43 am

Post by pisskop »

Has she never been in social situations whre satire or sarcasm exist? Does sh seem like the type to take everything literally?
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5361 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:48 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 5332, Titus wrote:
In post 5321, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 5286, RadiantCowbells wrote:Who are you proposing we wagon instead?

I could do DeathNote, Keyser, or Mollie.

Do you think RC is scum? If so, vote her. No shiny distractions. I think Mollie is obvtown and have less than zero desire to vote her.

Note distancing from my town flip by calling me a shiny distraction as opposed to scum.

what happened to your confscum read on titus?

lemme guess you just wanna lynch whoever you can as long as they are not on your scumteam.

nos/lld you are such a nasty piece of work but I bet no1 will give a shit that you are playing directly against your wc cos I know that if you are town you wld know that I was too but by all means hide behind passive aggressive alt hiding bs

Mollie, calm down. This is a game where scum aren't going to bus unless forced to. RC and Pisskop are scum that need to be lynched by town unity. I don't know who the other scum is/are. Yelling at people and saying they are pieces of work will not be effective.

Let me guide these lynches. I trust you. Let me do this.

I am not letting you guide shit I wanted rc lynched when nero flipped.

don't taalk to me in that condescending patronizing voice again and you can stfu about me calling nos/lld a piece of work I mean stay the fuck out of it
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #5362 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:00 am

Post by pirate mollie »

we are lynching rc period end of story.

that is what we are doing cos that is the correct play. set up design in no way shape or form points to a role cop and a town cop in the same game. rc is playing purely from a survivalistic mindset at this point he doesn't give a shit who is lynched as long as they are not on his scumteam.
whew!
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5363 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Ffs mollie.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5364 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Titus »

@Mollie, I do apologize for if I came across as patronizing. That's not how I meant it. I know that you and I bring different skills in different situations. At no point will RC and Pisskop bus each other. No amount of being nice will cause this to happen. Today is about directing and unifying town, which is much more my speciality. You can charm scum into bussing. That just won't happen. I am not telling you not to post, but I am asking you not to call people pieces of work even if it's true.

Second, the whole Nero Cain comment is confusing as shit. I avoided this game until Nero Cain is gone because Nero basically just always disagrees with what I want. So the fact you wanted RC over Nero is frankly good, but irrelevant to my analysis and I am confused as to why you'd bring it up.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5365 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:34 am

Post by pisskop »

???

what? am I literally the only one reading posts for the information they actually hold instead of impressing my beliefs on them?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5366 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

What do you mean, pk?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5367 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Titus is changing the information provided by mollie, but frankly I cant say its scummy rather than just poor.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5368 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:40 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

C'mon pk we needz to lynch da titus.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5369 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:41 am

Post by pisskop »

Y? Why should I vote titus?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5370 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Cause they are zulfy and zulfy was scum.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5371 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:44 am

Post by pisskop »

compelling, Im sure
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5372 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:46 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Need I mention them refusing to post the list of points everyone had and then replacing out?
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5373 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:46 am

Post by pisskop »

Yes. Why is that indicative of alignment?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5374 (ISO) » Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:47 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Because if they were town they would of told us their reads instead of just trying to delay it.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”