Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Ircher »

In post 299, droog wrote:not even page 3
ircher looks really scummy

the only thing stopping a vote right now
is that ircher is newer and probably not in the swing
still really think keysey hammered him

2 pages isn't much. While I see why you'd scumread me then, I don't see why you would say you would vote me if it weren't my lack of experience. Such a vote would've been fine then, but right now, I think it would be ill-justified.

In post 301, droog wrote:
In post 65, AlwaysInnocent wrote:Time for a read list. The game has almost been solved already.

From town to scum:

Read List D1 V1

{AlwaysInnocent}

{Ircher}

{Performer}

{Lilac, Heat}

{Massive}
{Mafiaturtle}
{Burning_Earth, Deus}

{Raskolnikov}

{Pisskop, Keyser, Axle}

why do you call town scum and scum town
do they play mafia that way where youre from

What the heck! This is absolute nonsense; what you just said is AI does not know who town are and who scum are, so therefore, he's completely wrong. Ok, maybe I did poorly stating my thoughts here,
but FOS Droog
, as this could be considered a scumslip. It is AI's opinion, and furthermore, a town player wouldn't know who's town and who's scum except for themselves. Scum on the other hand would.

In post 304, droog wrote:
In post 100, pisskop wrote:
vote: pisskop

Like I dont even care about this game, and the fapterbation and trying to force us out of lylo with overanalysis is something both keysor and ai do.

I scumread ai for sure.  Take a look at his very small meta and tell me why.

VOTE: pisskop

Fixed formatting of vote tags! --Dier

No explanation? More on this further down.

In post 307, droog wrote:
In post 132, Raskolnikov wrote:Alarm bells went off in my head when I read these.

[spoiler*]Image[/spoiler]

I really would like an explanation
from @Ras and @Droog
on what was so significant about those posts. I obviously must've done something that really caught your attention, so I'd like more than just Alarm Bells.

Now, about Pisskop:

I am of the opinion that Pisskop is town by this point. He would have to be either very brave or very stupid to behave as he has as scum.

Therefore, I shall post-pone my policy lynch suggetion to a later day where Pisskop's behavior may kill us.

I don't see why it is atrocious (according to Droog) to start or suggest a PL yet it is perfectly fine to join one. This, combined with the vote on Pisskop himself makes me
extremely suspicious
of Droog.

He currently ties Ras on scummiest player currently (and yes, I do think both are scum).
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:30 pm

Post by Ircher »

Now that I think about it,

VOTE: Droog
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:05 pm

Post by droog »

In post 350, Ircher wrote:What the heck! This is absolute nonsense; what you just said is AI does not know who town are and who scum are, so therefore, he's completely wrong. Ok, maybe I did poorly stating my thoughts here, but FOS Droog, as this could be considered a scumslip. It is AI's opinion, and furthermore, a town player wouldn't know who's town and who's scum except for themselves. Scum on the other hand would.

I am calling ai'a reads backwards
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"i dislike this guy immensely"
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by droog »

I do not get how you don't
See why I'm voting pisskop
Even he gets that it's policy
To be replaced
"...probably the worst player I have had the pleasure of playing with in the last ten years..."
"the worst townie that ever I have ever had the misfortune to play with, by a long shot"
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 350, Ircher wrote:I am of the opinion that Pisskop is town by this point. He would have to be either very brave or very stupid to behave as he has as scum.

Therefore, I shall post-pone my policy lynch suggetion to a later day where Pisskop's behavior may kill us.

So you think he's town, but you still want to lynch him later on?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by droog »

In post 350, Ircher wrote:isn't much. While I see why you'd scumread me then, I don't see why you would say you would vote me if it weren't my lack of experience. Such a vote would've been fine then, but right now, I think it would be ill-justified.

Well I haven't made one yet

Your reading of me is so backwards
On every point
That you are actually looking more town
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:08 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 352, droog wrote:
In post 350, Ircher wrote:What the heck! This is absolute nonsense; what you just said is AI does not know who town are and who scum are, so therefore, he's completely wrong. Ok, maybe I did poorly stating my thoughts here, but FOS Droog, as this could be considered a scumslip. It is AI's opinion, and furthermore, a town player wouldn't know who's town and who's scum except for themselves. Scum on the other hand would.

I am calling ai'a reads backwards
Sure, I may be wrong about some people, but
backwards
?
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Heat »

In post 213, Ircher wrote:1. I think there's a misunderstanding between Heat and me. The reason why I sugget PL Pisskop was because he was unpleasant and self-voted. As explained in my first game here, self-voting is objectively bad and good evidence of scum. I did not vote because I am wary of mislynches. Which, in Newbie 1666, you will be able to see I tend to err on the cautious side of things. Not to mention that we had three mislynches in a row that game (Zombie, who self-voted, Jake, who was being stubborn and uncooperative, and myself, because we were in lylo and there was lke a wall between me and DoTA who was town.) My reaction is normal.

I mean, self voting is bad and its a scummy action, but it doesn't necessarily make someone scum. The whole "lets PL pisskop!!" came really quickly after a few posts; I'm still holding my opinion that it was very opportunistic of you. In addition, you're now townreading pk, but you still aren't really stopping your whole policy lynch crusade? Do you still want to PL him?

In post 264, UpTooLate wrote:
Heat wants to know about AI's read list and reasons for it, but isn't giving one himself. Actually, he's only responded to Keyser's reads after Keyser directly asked him about it when trying to get him to engage more. After that he only says he doesn't like Ras because of questionable town read, and then we get nothing else. Do you have opinions on anybody else in the game? Would you like to give us your reads and explanations for them?

The reads I gave at the time were the only reads I had. But atm they haven't changed much. AG, keysoze, and PK all seem town, although I'm not as sure on pk. I like UTL for town too.

AI and ircher are still scum. ras is getting worse.

HEY RAS WHY ARE YOU TOWNREADING ME (you never answered </3)
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:15 pm

Post by Heat »

UTL, what do you think about AI?
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by droog »

In post 357, Heat wrote:I mean, self voting is bad and its a scummy action, but it doesn't necessarily make someone scum. The whole "lets PL pisskop!!" came really quickly after a few posts; I'm still holding my opinion that it was very opportunistic of you. In addition, you're now townreading pk, but you still aren't really stopping your whole policy lynch crusade? Do you still want to PL him?

this is all a good point
(coming from someone fine with lynching pk)

heat why dont you think irchers scumminess
comes from being inexperienced?
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Heat »

hmm
I'm not going to lie, I didn't think about it that way. I'll get back to you.
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 358, Heat wrote:UTL, what do you think about AI?

I was a little turned off by his tunnel on PK, simply because I feel like he's feeding right into PK's obnoxious game. However, it seems like he's trying to engage with him more now, instead of just poke at him, which I like. He's asked people who aren't really giving much out about their reads, including you. I really don't see anything scummy with him wanting to hear from you before explaining his reads, as at that point you really hadn't given much. Has to be a give and take, ya know? Overall, I'm leaning town on him.

(I'd still like to know about his flip flop on me.)

Heat, might I ask why you like me for town?
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 359, droog wrote:
heat why dont you think irchers scumminess
comes from being inexperienced?

If I'm not mistaken Ircher and I have about the same experience, and you have me read as scum.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by droog »

huh
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:45 pm

Post by droog »

In post 741, UpTooLate wrote:@Performer I've played a few games on Tumblr with a slightly different format (the biggest difference being shorter days and nights) and Town of Salem. Like I said, nothing of this caliber.
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 364, droog wrote:
In post 741, UpTooLate wrote:@Performer I've played a few games on Tumblr with a slightly different format (the biggest difference being shorter days and nights) and Town of Salem. Like I said, nothing of this caliber.

In post 27, Ircher wrote:Well, I have only played one game
here
so far. The details are in my sig.

I assumed if he hadn't played games elsewhere, the word "here" would not have been included. Either way, was just wondering if you had different reasoning as to why my style is "weird" to you.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by droog »

i didnt know your experience so i dont have an answer yet
im willing ot rethink

but you did say 'irchir and i have about the same experience'
just a moment ago
UpTooLate
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
UpTooLate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by UpTooLate »

In post 366, droog wrote:
but you did say 'irchir and i have about the same experience'
just a moment ago

I did. I'm not sure how you mean this, tbh. Let's put it this way, as far as I'm aware, on this site, we have about the same amount of experience, which regarding the wording in his post ("one game here so far"), is what I thought we were talking about.
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:11 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

@Droog just a clarification
Spoiler: ? and answer
In post 296, droog wrote:
In post 295, AxleGreaser wrote:I suspect all 5 mentioned earlier might be town

?

The 5 mentioned first in then again in
My general stance for D1 since , has been to find scum not in that pool.

My other plan was if I looked and found everyone else was town.... then id go back and revisit some earlier assumptions.
But first i was going to spend, my attention looking at anyone who was up tot hat point, just standing around whistling.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Wow, I'm rusty. I forgot how to play Mafia. Ircher has something off about him. It feels like he's just kind of saying whatever's convenient for him. Trying real hard to get something to start.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
AlwaysInnocent
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
AlwaysInnocent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:25 pm

Post by AlwaysInnocent »

In post 369, Boonskiies wrote:Wow, I'm rusty. I forgot how to play Mafia. Ircher has something off about him. It feels like he's just kind of saying whatever's convenient for him. Trying real hard to get something to start.
Leave Ircher alone. He is probably Town. He has a rather unique style.
"You've been furthering the win condition of the Mafia even better than the Mafia." - Dierfire
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:34 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 194, Raskolnikov wrote:Townreading Heat and UTL at this point.

In post 198, Heat wrote:
In post 194, Raskolnikov wrote:Townreading Heat and UTL at this point.

Why?

You have not explained why you felt the need to state, a read on heat at that point or what it was based on.

In post 320, Raskolnikov wrote:My read on UTL was pretty much entirely from 124, and since then I liked her questions she's asked people and her 264 as well. towny
In general idk how to explain townreads. I try to find scum with rationale like if I see them wagon-hopping, low effort in scumhunting, being extremely risk-averse/hedging bets, etc but I can't explain strong townreads. Some posts scream town to me, it's like I feel like they're being honest and sincere but I don't know why I feel it.

You have made some progress on explaining the UTL one. Id like more. I will help.

Please show me which parts of , that feel like "feel like they're being honest and sincere but I don't know why I feel it."
Heat
Heat
Mafia Scum
Heat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:40 pm

Post by Heat »

In post 370, AlwaysInnocent wrote:
In post 369, Boonskiies wrote:Wow, I'm rusty. I forgot how to play Mafia. Ircher has something off about him. It feels like he's just kind of saying whatever's convenient for him. Trying real hard to get something to start.
Leave Ircher alone. He is probably Town. He has a rather unique style.

Hi Chris Crocker
AxleGreaser
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
AxleGreaser
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by AxleGreaser »

In post 227, Deus Asmoth wrote:I like how you want people to further the game, but also ignore anything with more than two lines of text.

Please make your own choice and talk about things other than or as well as your pisskop vote.
Your filter is a little narrow in its focus for me.
deus's filter
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by pisskop »

oh so were all waiting for him to act town?

AI, Droog has echoed my sentiments that you discuss my play and how you know ots town/scum. so far youve avoided answering these queries.

On that, not sure Im okay with droog voteparking, calling me null, and then defending me in aroundabout way
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”