Newbie 1677 (Game Over)

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Natsu
Natsu
Goon
Natsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:20 am

Post by Natsu »

Well, I'm glad that Ruku is starting to see what I've been seeing in mykonian now. I don't know how mocha is still town-reading him at this point. I'm going to flip scum priorities after this last exchange.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: mykonian
Zaicon
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Zaicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:23 am

Post by Zaicon »

Vote Count 2.4

hawkleader3 (3):
tojam2, jachawk, MochaMan
mykonian (2):
Ruku, Natsu
tojam2 (1):
hawkleader3
Ruku (1):
mykonian

No Vote (0):

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch!

Deadline is Saturday, February 6, 2016 at 8:00 AM CST, which is in (expired on 2016-02-06 08:00:00).
Ruku
Ruku
Goon
Ruku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:30 am

Post by Ruku »

In post 333, mykonian wrote:jachawk is w/e for me.
jachawk
jachawk
Townie
jachawk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:49 am

Post by jachawk »

@ruku : you scum read me for my inactivity and call out mykonian for not sharing your view. However, you seem to have completely ignored hawkleader who is yet to make a post even though he is at L-1.
I think it is you and not mykonian who is trying to deflect attention away from his scum partner.
tojam2
tojam2
Goon
tojam2
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:01 am

Post by tojam2 »

@mykonian: change your vote to hawkleader3, he's got a wagon, lurking and now he's having the attention dragged off him by Ruku.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:14 am

Post by mykonian »

no thank you.
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:16 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 352, Ruku wrote:
In post 333, mykonian wrote:jachawk is w/e for me.

Sounds like a judgement to me.

How then, does your accusation that I'm ignoring him, make any sense?
Ruku
Ruku
Goon
Ruku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Ruku »

Here answer me this first,

What does your post 333 do to help me decide whether jachawk is town or scum?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:03 pm

Post by mykonian »

I may be an IC, but I don't have to do that for you.

I don't think jac is particulary obvtown, but otoh I don't need to lynch him. "w/e" when he gets pushed is pretty accurate.
Ruku
Ruku
Goon
Ruku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:38 pm

Post by Ruku »

In post 353, jachawk wrote:@ruku : you scum read me for my inactivity and call out mykonian for not sharing your view. However, you seem to have completely ignored hawkleader who is yet to make a post even though he is at L-1.
I think it is you and not mykonian who is trying to deflect attention away from his scum partner.

You're misrepresenting me. I never scum read you for inactivity and it's not that I give a shit about him not sharing my view. It's that his post was useless and just designed to pull suspicion away from you. Oh, and I like the casual scum partner defense tactic btw.

In post 358, mykonian wrote:I may be an IC, but I don't have to do that for you.

I don't think jac is particulary obvtown, but otoh I don't need to lynch him. "w/e" when he gets pushed is pretty accurate.

It's nothing to do with you being an IC. You don't have to, because you can't. Your post about jachawk does absolutely nothing to help town, which makes it useless. Why don't you think he's obv town? Why don't you want to lynch him?

Can we please lynch one of these two already? We don't have the most time left. Where is Mocha?

@Mod, It's been 3 days and 14 hours since hawk leader posted what happens now?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:42 am

Post by mykonian »

apparently jachawk is remarkable to you in some way.

go ahead and make that case, I'd say?
MochaMan
MochaMan
Goon
MochaMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:04 am

Post by MochaMan »

hawkleader3
In post 283, hawkleader3 wrote:
@Mochaman the answer to this question is irrelevant because I'm not voting for you because of that reason, and me telling you this reason does not help the scum hunting anymore, so I chose to ignore it until you forgot about it and moved on to more important tasks. Which you had for a period of time. I was wondering if light suspicion casted on you would affect your scum hunting in any way if I ignored you.

A little earlier I said that this reply was 'ridiculously scummy', I'll expand on that now. By this point in post#, I had already brought up this question 5 times. I initially thought that you had missed it, but choosing to withhold your thoughts under the reason that 'it's irrelevant' doesn't come from the mindset of a town. hawkleader3 also said that he scumread me because
In post 178, hawkleader3 wrote:Mochaman and tojam are scum and they easily flipped you guys into believing that asking for a claim too early is scummy in every way and mocha turned me into easy lynch bait whole tojam waited until the wagon was at L-2 before he jumped on. Perfect timing.

But since that isn't reason he's scumreading me, he has yet to provide any explanation for any of his reads. He's clearly more more inclined to ask people for their thoughts over sharing his own. I would be very surprised if he flipped town.

jachawk
I think I share thoughts with mykonian in that I don't see his lurking too be too scummy. He's a bit more nit picky, but he's pointing out things that I haven't seen before and doesn't seem to be afraid to post his thoughts every now and then. His is pretty scummy (as Ruku has pointed out). But it also seems like something I would say even as a town.
Ruku
Ruku
Goon
Ruku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Ruku »

Mocha, what's your read on mykon?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:53 am

Post by mykonian »

In post 360, mykonian wrote:apparently jachawk is remarkable to you in some way.

go ahead and make that case, I'd say?

Come on Ruku, you must have more just counting his posts. Newbies lurk all the time. What makes this one different to you?
Natsu
Natsu
Goon
Natsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:16 am

Post by Natsu »

Mykonian, you are kind of misrepresenting our point. It's not that Jachawk is remarkable to us, it's that he is not offering too much information. And your relentless defense for what is typically considered anti-town behavior is shocking to me.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by mykonian »

He's clearly not unremarkable to ruku. He thinks I should call it scummy, he better know why himself.

Not quite sure where the "us" came from natsu. What makes you fit to talk for Ruku here?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by mykonian »

hmm, with 1.5 days to go, do we have any other good reasons to suspect natsu? Bc that post is going to bother me at least over the night. I don't like it a bit.
Natsu
Natsu
Goon
Natsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:00 pm

Post by Natsu »

I'm speaking for Ruku there because he seems to be reasoning about this similarly to myself. This is our first game, and what does the beginner's guide in the wiki say? Things like:

"posting is generally seen as pro-Town while not posting simply lets the other players continue their trains of thought without interference (which is usually only useful for scum)."
"Note that if if the game is at a standstill, lurking is profoundly harmful to the Town."

You should know that beginners like us who read the rules will likely play/react like we did.
MochaMan
MochaMan
Goon
MochaMan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 7:48 pm

Post by MochaMan »

In post 362, Ruku wrote:Mocha, what's your read on mykon?

Hard to say. I don't like this push on him right now however. It really sounds like you're trying to dictate his reads for him.
Ruku
Ruku
Goon
Ruku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:16 pm

Post by Ruku »

Man I love this, you've managed to waste a whole day of time talking about about useless stuff. I don't feel like I have time to convince Mocha + 1, thus hawkleader will get lynched. Who is in my scum circle but eeeh, he hasn't even posted 4 days 12 hours.

I'm starting to like mocha less for town, he's been following mykon all game which seems kinda weird but I guess if they were both mafia they'd try to stay away a bit.

@Mykon, You COMPLETELY twisted my point. It doesn't matter what I think about jachawk because i've said multiple times now. You and Him are scum together. I posted my reasons a few posts back, no need to re-hash them.

There IS scum somewhere in Mykon, Jachawk, Hawkleader and I'm so sure it's mykon at this point.
Ruku
Ruku
Goon
Ruku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:18 pm

Post by Ruku »

@Mocha, The point that I made was from a town standpoint "jachawk is w/e to me" is absolutely useless and not a towny post. It doesn't matter what I think of him, it doesn't matter what you think of him. It matters that the information that mykon gave to us was 0. Which doesn't push the game forward and doesn't help us catch scum. There isn't any dictating of reads here.

The actual read doesn't even matter imo.
Ruku
Ruku
Goon
Ruku
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:35 pm

Post by Ruku »

Oh I completely missed it somehow, but nice OMGUS
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by mykonian »

Ruku wrote:Man I love this, you've managed to waste a whole day of time talking about about useless stuff.

That's your judgement. Because what you've done this day is convince yourself that I'm the partner of a lurker. That's the case.

And somehow it doesn't matter to you that you think jachawk is scum as well then? Because I've been trying to press that on you but you keep dodging that. Somehow that's twisting your intentions. You don't actually want to show why his lurking is scummy in stead of newbie, so in conclusion, how could I even be his partner? Your reasoning is circular on the partnership, you don't actually have an idea why the individuals are scummy.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by mykonian »

vote natsu
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:26 pm

Post by mykonian »

I guess I might as well post the whole argument.

What makes that natsu is so convinced ruku is town that he's convinced he knows ruku's entire thoughts that he can talk for him? It's because there's not that lingering bit of doubt that ruku could be scum. Pointing to the wiki as an autority after that is just icing on the cake, I'm worried about natsu's actions, not the wiki's.

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”