NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:50 pm

Post by BlackStar »

That's not what happened last time lol
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 4:51 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 1621, BlackStar wrote:The only obv town is xkfyu. Everyone else is playing weirdly

Kind of agree.
Fraggernaut
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Fraggernaut
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:06 pm

Post by Fraggernaut »

Vote Count 3.2

Blackstar (4) - Almost50, pisskop, Some Random Mafia Player, SnarkySnowman
BeBopAReBopRhubarbPie (1) - Xkfyu
pisskop (1) - Nero Cain
Some Random Mafia Player (1) - Masquerade
Almost50 (1) - Blackstar

Not Voting (5) - Zulfy, Keyser Soze, BeBopReBop RhubarbPie, Golden Robster. RadiantCowbells

Deadline is February, 17th, 2016 at 6:50 AM EST.
GP:6 Town W/L (2-4) Mafia W/L (0-0)

Currently Playing: NY 194: GnR Mafia
Currently Modding: None
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by BlackStar »

Almost, pisskop and SMRP were all on Ricastle's wagon too. Interesting...
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:16 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1628, BlackStar wrote:Almost, pisskop and SMRP were all on Ricastle's wagon too. Interesting

Yeah, and on TBR's too. Selective memory?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by BlackStar »

No, I just looked at Ricastle's again to compare the votes. I didn't look at thebluerose's. I guess I could do that now
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:26 pm

Post by BlackStar »

So Firebringer said we were dumb for not believing he was the seer. You guys were immediately willing to believe him after that and voted tbr. I was kind of skeptical but chose to listen to him anyway. I'm just wondering why him saying we were dumb was what made all of you suddenly trust him.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

It was pretty simple - Blue Rose was scum, and FB was seer, or Blue Rose was town and FB was scum and the obvious next lynch. As town, that's something worth testing.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I forget if this is the game where I wanted to vote PK or not.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by BlackStar »

In post 705, RadiantCowbells wrote:eff off blackstar.

we lynch PK today.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:35 pm

Post by pisskop »

lol @ black taking the least tangent post about me rc has made. Totes not cherrypicked

A better post to quote would be the one where you called me a good seer cheeck
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:36 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1635, pisskop wrote:lol @ black taking the least tangent post about me rc has made. Totes not cherrypicked

read on me?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:38 pm

Post by pisskop »

Still probtown for waffling
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:54 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1635, pisskop wrote:lol @ black taking the least tangent post about me rc has made.
Totes not cherrypicked

Yeah, it wasn't
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:06 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1494, RadiantCowbells wrote:What happened to everyone saying they were going to wagon me today?

Why did you change your minds overnight?

I was only going to wagon you if Ricastle flipped scum.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:19 am

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 1602, BlackStar wrote:Because I am town and he's pushing hard for my death. Not that hard to follow

Pedit: I can't scum hunt because of the nonstop barrage against me

so you care more about surviving then finding scum? But dont you win if you find scum?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:40 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1581, Nero Cain wrote:
@ Keyser Soze ,BeBopReBop RhubarbPie, Xkfyu, Golden Robster, Blackstar

Who would you lynch today out of piss, SS, Masquerade, RC and Zulfy

Zulfy, without a doubt.
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:43 am

Post by Masquerade »

Sorry for the wall.

In post 1485, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1479, Masquerade wrote:I read up and so far I only have 1 read. SRMP, scum, not answering questions asked of him while he's quoting posts in which they were asked.
I'll spend some time on iso's later....

VOTE: SRMP

1 read in a 60 pages ewww.

I also don't see him (SRMP) not answering questions. If not answering questions is a scumtell to you then why are RC and Snarky not scumreads for you?

If you are read up why do you need to read iso's

I read up since I last posted but I forgot who posted what, it's a big playerlist. So that's why I have to do iso's. My lynch is more of a placeholder than anything serious, SRMP does seem like the best target to me but that might change after I did iso's.

In post 1498, SnarkySnowman wrote:doing ISOs

Masq = Scumlean

Brings little to the table, and I felt that he kinda maybe knew Ricastle would flip town?

Ok. Ok. True. I didn't.
That's very non-committal you do here. Are you testing the waters to see if a wagon on me will work?

I like Almost in and

In post 1525, BlackStar wrote:Wow lol, Masquerade's reason for voting Ricastle was that he just "wanted the day to end". Somebody said earlier that nobody in this game is acting like ten and I can see what they mean

What's 'acting like ten' ?
And yeah, I jumped the Day 1 bandwagon because I felt there was no way I was going to be able to catch up in time to make any kind of decent read before deadline. And Ricastle was acting anti-town and not sharing his reads so I don't feel bad either.

In post 1528, BlackStar wrote:Nobody but me ever acknowledged this. I want to know the reason why

Ok, but why did you have to be pressured into analyzing the wagon then?
And then you hammered it anyway?!?

In post 1532, pisskop wrote:Im sure there is a scum or two on it. Most mislynch wagons do have them. Focusing on them, especially after you hammered and are now only raging about it when you catch a wagon on yourself is a little disenguous.

So yeah, agree with this.

In post 1538, BlackStar wrote:So you're basically admitting that you're not paying attention to the game at all? Let me quote this again for the second time

In post 1324, Ricastle wrote:Hammer, Black. The only way we're going to get an alternate lynch at this rate is if the entirety of the town not on my wagon consolidates on Piss/Almost; that or a NL. So you judge for yourself how likely that is to happen in less than a week the way things are going.

Meanwhile, my wagon is almost certainly scum-infested, and will be prime VCA fuel if it goes through as it is. It is potentially even entirely pro-town to hammer if it results in focused pressure on those players.

He asked me to do it so I did. He and I thought that this would make it obvious that the push against him was probably by scum. And that post wasn't me reluctant to vote him. That was me wanting to show him that he's not invincible. But apparently everything I say is scummy, so that was an invitation for more people to join the wagon on me

If this is the case, then why did you have to be pushed into analyzing the wagon?

I don't agree with Snarky's scumread on Almost.

In post 1541, BlackStar wrote:But you're acting like my contradiction ankles me scum. If I was scum, it would be idiotic to contradict myself so soon after making a post like that. I only did it because it's what Ricastle wanted . The fact that I was willing to hammer after saying that shows that I am town

Not really. If you're scum you could have still hammered and planned to say the exact same thing.

In post 1576, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1562, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:a mafia that cant kill, sk thast cant kill,

Mafia that can't kill?????? Never heard of it.
And a Serial KILLER that cannot KILL?????

Mafia that can't kill: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=65107 I just finished this, I was scum in it and we didn't have a kill. We did have a cult that suicided when trying to recruit scum.
A SK that can't kill sounds more like a survivor to me...

In post 1602, BlackStar wrote:Because I am town and he's pushing hard for my death. Not that hard to follow

Yeah no this is bad. If the accusations are incorrect, then why waste time on defending yourself? It would help you and us more if you scumhunt instead so that if you do flip, we have content to look back to (like you did on Ric after some pushing)

In post 1623, BlackStar wrote:Well I'm the first half of the game you have me bad vibes and in the second half you felt more like town. Some I'm not sure whether you're good or bad

What gave you bad vibes? What made you change your mind?

In post 1631, BlackStar wrote:So Firebringer said we were dumb for not believing he was the seer. You guys were immediately willing to believe him after that and voted tbr. I was kind of skeptical but chose to listen to him anyway. I'm just wondering why him saying we were dumb was what made all of you suddenly trust him.

His slot claimed Day 1. There was no reason to not trust him. How do you feel about this:
In post 1400, RadiantCowbells wrote:If I were Fire and were scum at this point I'd fakeclaim a guilty on someone who isn't getting lynched otherwise or whom we suspect is PR.

BlueRose seems like a legit check though and I don't see the point of fake guiltying it.

In post 1639, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1494, RadiantCowbells wrote:What happened to everyone saying they were going to wagon me today?

Huh, why?
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:43 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 1640, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:

so you care more about surviving then finding scum? But dont you win if you find scum?

Can you stop putting words in my mouth? At the time of that post people were making new posts against me like every minute. How could I scum hunt if every time I replied to one post there was another one in its place asking me something?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:45 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1596, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1588, BlackStar wrote:and why townread SS off of 1 game meta?

I'll answer this FOR ONE MORE TIME: NOT ONLY the 1-game meta, but ALSO bc I scum read MORE than there possibly should be scum roles in this game. It's a process of elimination COMBINED with what I've seen from him in that game, plus HIS READS ARE CLOSE TO MINE (except on me, of course :P ).

OK, let's disregard his previously posted reads and concentrate on the last 4: RC is town: agreed. PK is town: agreed. BS is scum: agreed. Almost is scum: I only disagree bc I know that I'm not, but if he doesn't see it that way then he is entitled to, bc I did indeed act scummy on D1.

So, I will say we agree on 3 and only disagree on the final result of the 4th, but still agree some of the content was indeed scummy.

First off, you're using my line. I said a long time ago that I had way more scum reads than could possibly be in this game. Repeating something that a player who is being town read by EVERYONE said doesn't give the impression that you're town. It gives the impression that you're a parrot.

Secondly, there are exactly 0 good reasons in your post for you to be town reading SS.

Not only is meta reading a player a terrible idea in the first place, but you're doing it based off not just a small sample size, but the smallest sample size possible, which is guaranteed to be the least statistically accurate sample size.

Also, Your process of elimination is flawed. That's also a guaratee. It's proven by the fact that you have so many scum reads that you have to be wrong on some of them. And if you're wrong on some of them, you can't be confident in any of them. The process in which you come up with scum reads is necessarily flawed if it's giving you false positives.

You said before, when SS was town reading you that one of the reasons you were town reading him was because you agreed with all his reads. Well, you don't agree with all his reads anymore, but suddenly you're giving him this margin of error. What you're doing is drawing a conclusion first, and then forming the evidence to support the conclusion that you want.

UNVOTE: BebopAReBop

VOTE: Almost50
Masquerade
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Masquerade
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:47 am

Post by Masquerade »

VOTE: SnarkySnowman

Blackstar does have a point when he says he's still here answering questions. Would like to go for Snarky first. I don't believe he did iso-reads at all. All the reads he came up with from it (me, RC, Pisskop and Blackstar) were all discussed this day already. If he really did iso-reads I'd expect reasoning with his reads, not just statements of town- or scumread.
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1629, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1628, BlackStar wrote:Almost, pisskop and SMRP were all on Ricastle's wagon too. Interesting

Yeah, and on TBR's too. Selective memory?

What does that have to do with anything?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1642, Masquerade wrote:I like Almost in 1523 and 1524

What about the other 162 posts that he's made that are just plain awful?
Xkfyu
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Xkfyu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:59 am

Post by Xkfyu »

In post 1642, Masquerade wrote:In post 1639, Xkfyu wrote:
In post 1494, RadiantCowbells wrote:
What happened to everyone saying they were going to wagon me today?

Huh, why?

Because his case was ridiculously weak, but yet, he was still so confident that Ricastle was going to flip scum. The only possible reason that he could have been so confident is if he actually knew he was scum.
Some Random Mafia Player
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Some Random Mafia Player
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:12 am

Post by Some Random Mafia Player »

In post 1643, BlackStar wrote:
In post 1640, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:

Can you stop putting words in my mouth? At the time of that post people were making new posts against me like every minute. How could I scum hunt if every time I replied to one post there was another one in its place asking me something?

you cant do both at once?

Besides, just defending yourself and not scumhunting still isent helpful to us, as it doesent help us find scum.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”