Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I think that people should know I'm town based on the fact that literally everyone wants to lynch me but apparently not.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:46 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Titus, what made you change your mind on me and start voting me?
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:52 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 1274, YT2980 wrote:Is it really that much of an inevitability? I really dislike focusing on one target in a single day phase, esp. on D1. I will say I'm willing to vote him if everyone is that narrow-minded in terms of him being scum and there being no chance he is town because we'll likely be in a standstill otherwise. We do have plenty to go back on, though I also dislike the lack of pressure put on anyone else except dwill. As well as the fact that starbucks hasn't posted yet.

I think I want to wait until we can get someone to post for starbucks role. After that, I'm willing to lynch dwill.

And I will maintain my stance on pisskop regardless, and also that I would like a reply from him to my question. I really think he needs to be looked into. Wanting to lynch someone because of "info" definitely feels and looks like the pushing of a scum agenda, which is why I think he needs to be under the microscope.

Fixed post b/c using accept in place of except bothered me.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by Almost50 »

@DW: I don't want to lynch you. I'm not touching that wagon with a pole. That does NOT mean I'm town reading you, but there are a few reasons for me to avoid you.

1- I still don't buy the pile up on you to have happened "innocently" that fast.
2- I do have at least 4 others whom I would've voted for instead of you if it made any difference.
3- I have a total of 8 town reads thus far (of varying degrees of conformity) and only 3 of them are voting you, while the other 5 are voting elsewhere. In other words, I cannot say I trust the majority on your wagon, AND the majority of those whom I'm willing to trust are not on your wagon.
4- While I'm not town reading you; I am also skeptical in regards to your alignment. You don't strike me as even fairly scummy in the least. The closest I can put you to scum is "a bit scummish, with a grain of salt". That's null with a slight lean on scum in other words.

To be honest, my preferred lynch at this point could be beeboy. He defended you -and I saw nothing wrong in it- for a long time, then he decided to do a 180 reverse in direction and voted you for a 2nd time. Then he decided to jump off your wagon (also Rob did it a couple of times).

You see, while I admit skimming due to the humongous amount of posts I try to -at least- keep track of the VC posts for future reference.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by YT2980 »

Wait, I just had an epiphany. If DWLee is town, what makes you think scum would want to be on his lynch wagon? 1). Scum in my experience typically likes to avoid D1 wagons if they're town. It sets them in better position for future day phases. 2). He's claimed vanilla, so chances are they're probably trying to guide us somewhere else in hopes of a power townie getting lynched.

I think that makes more sense, unless they're among the more eager-to-lynch players, like rob or tso.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Almost50 »

How do you think it would look for them to defuse the wagon after having jumped on it so fast? I don't see an easy way for -say- 4 scum players to part ways with that wagon now.

In post 1280, YT2980 wrote:unless they're among the more eager-to-lynch players, like rob or tso.

Both of who I'm not town reading.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Post by YT2980 »

I am not varsoon has made one post and still has an RVS vote down. I'd like to here more from them when they get the chance.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 1281, Almost50 wrote:How do you think it would look for them to defuse the wagon after having jumped on it so fast? I don't see an easy way for -say- 4 scum players to part ways with that wagon now.

Yeah that's a good point. All eyes are on rob and tso imo if Dwlee flips town.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:35 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

Look at tso.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:37 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I'd look at Beeboy first if Dwlee flipped town. Whiteknighting + awkward defense of wagon + awkward hop back on.
Almost why aren't you voting anyone though?
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
Goon
I_Am_Not_Varsoon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:38 pm

Post by I_Am_Not_Varsoon »

I would almost want to look at Beeboy if Dwlee flipped scum too. Also, I maaaaaybe need to replace out.

I find myself an orphan. The only thing keeping me in the game is the promise of Varsoon shenanigans.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Elyse »

Ok starting at the top of pg 31

In post 777, Rob14 wrote:Since beeboy isn't proposing a better target, allow me.

VOTE: beeboy

His derail is ignoring all new information. It's clear he didn't understand the wagon fully (either willfully or unintentionally) when he started decrying it, but rather than react to new information that directly contradicts his narrative of why Dwlee would not have remembered things, he's desperately trying to plug the holes each bout of explanation creates. In his last post, he literally said that he had no idea how dwlee could have forgotten, and yet he still must have. This isn't someone forming reads to the available info. It's someone fitting the info to the read that's convenient.

Ironically, he's making me rethink Dwlee, but only because his white-knighting is so atrocious here. More likely that it's multiball and he thinks Dwlee is town.

Agree with this, except why is it more likely that it's multiball?

Moreover, in 795, you say the Dwlee might be town. Even if it is multiball and beeboy is scum, why would you trust him to read Dwlee as town?

All this arguing between Rob and beeboy is pointless. Beeboy doesn't think Dwlee is scum and Rob does. There's really nothing else to be said. You're not going to convince the other that you're right. Rob is right though and I don't understand why beeboy is being so insistent on Dwlee town since even if he did tell the truth, that doesn't make him town.
In post 887, beeboy wrote:Oh I get it now, also I have come to the realization you where scum after reading Rob's explanation on how memory works and your explanation on your memory loss.

VOTE: Dwlee99

lol
In post 905, Rob14 wrote:I don't really have a good read on pops. The fence-sitting accusation definitely isn't wrong, but I also kind of feel like it's one of those low-effort "easy" reads that generally result in mislynches. Pops' willingness to stand up to the bad Dwlee wagon (the one pre-TSO's discovering the lie) was a + from me, but at the same time, yeah, he did kind of not commit fully in that direction. So idk. Everything from him since that early thing that I talked about in my stream of consciousness is pretty null. Like I just don't remember any of it.

pops + Rob team
In post 956, Dwlee99 wrote:To anyone who thinks that I am scum because I didnt remember the fake dayvig:
What is your read on me outside of that?
Why are you confbiasing so hard?

1. scum
2. loaded question

awful
In post 968, T S O wrote:Repeating that you forgot isn't going to get you anywhere, Dwlee. That argument has been thoroughly debunked. Equally, attempting to tell us that you forget where items are in your kitchen won't garner you any support.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm liking grapes a lot this game. Much different than last time.
In post 999, T S O wrote:Well, thanks for putting yourself at L-3, Dwlee. It means a lot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See that's the issue with TSO. He's so fun to play with that I don't want to scumread him and put blinders on. Hopefully Dwlee's scumflip will allow me to put him firmly in the townpile.
In post 1013, Dwlee99 wrote:Once I die I am going to multiquote every time someone said I was aid I mist definitely wasnt town like you just did, rob. I am them putting them all in google docs and once the game ends I am postjg a huge wall of that.

The fact that you continue to argue that everyone is stupid for thinking you're scum makes me think you're even scummier. Like how don't you understand why you're being lynched and that it's valid? You are continuing to wail and be unhelpful instead of finding scum.

Titus' reads seem whack. Sucks that she can't elaborate on them.
In post 1080, Dwlee99 wrote:I think it's multiball because everyone on my wagon actually thinks I am scum. This means that both scum teams think I'm on the other.

How can you tell this?

The resistance to the Dwlee wagon makes me feel better. This slot needs to die. It will help me sure up my reads on TSO, beeboy, SirCakez, Peregrine, and pisskop.
In post 1145, grapes wrote:
In post 990, Titus wrote:snip

My first thought when I saw your reads was questioning if we were reading the same game or not. lol

Not sure if that means anything yet.

Phrases like "not sure if that means anything yet" always ping me.

YT's posts are getting better. My #588 was a troll vote. I was already voting Dwlee and fake hammered him as a joke because a bunch of other people did. I was briefly checking in and read the latest few pages at that point. I do question why he moved me from unsure to his third or fourth biggest scumread when I hadn't posted in between.
In post 1208, CooLDoG wrote:tl;dr, CooLDoG has this random scum tell he has been working on, Nero fit into that mold, thus CooLDoG believes Nero is scummy.

Out of interest though, I would like nero to respond to the line after the quote above.

Seems legit. Do you actually think you can get a Nero wagon going based on that though?
In post 1228, YT2980 wrote:If there's a cop in the set-up, I would consider targeting him during the night phase, honestly. I wouldn't mind myself getting targeted either so I'm confirmed town.

Yikes.
In post 1233, grapes wrote:YT, almost50 and someone else that I'm forgetting have been like, blatantly SK hunting and the best part is that they're new enough to not realize how universal that scumtell is.

Yeah you're right. YT's "I wouldn't mind getting cop-checked" reads to me as a third party with investigation immunity.
In post 1254, YT2980 wrote:Just saw that you grapes, and suzune are masons. So that means suzune and grapes are pretty much confirmed town, right? I'll have to research the role to get the gist of it. Also like the case you brought up against aafter, the post you referred to is a lot of whitewash dressed up in a long post. I'm game when it comes to voting him, though I'm still putting pisskop on priority for now. Call him my #2 for now. We need more out of him.

This is something else that pings me. Why would you bring this up???
In post 1272, Almost50 wrote:Everybody else is null for me.

Dwlee is null for you?
Edit: nvm, answered later
In post 1276, Dwlee99 wrote:I think that people should know I'm town based on the fact that literally everyone wants to lynch me but apparently not.

If I was your scumbuddy I would have bussed you so hard the minute TSO exposed you. But there are a bunch of (misguided) people who don't want to lynch you. I mean, you're still alive.

VOTE: Dwlee99

P-edit: What does "would almost want to look at" mean????
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:40 pm

Post by Elyse »

Ok all caught up. Hopefully I don't have to do that again.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

I'm flipping town. lol
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:51 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

wait

You find me calling everyone stupid scummy? You said that I was scum earlier for NOT doing that. .-.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by YT2980 »

OK. Yes, that grapes thing was harebrained. :facepalm:
Doctor, protect one of them tonight. NOT TSO.

I was trying to rule out the possibility of them being scum mates. I'll concede I slipped up, it didn't take me long to catch myself on that slip up, when re-reading it I was like "oh shit".
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1285, SirCakez wrote:Almost why aren't you voting anyone though?

Because voting any of my scum reads serves no purpose at all at the current state of the game.

OH, I get it.. just in case you think I have a vote restriction (since a couple of players appear to have post restrictions) the answer is I don't. And just to prove it:

VOTE: beeboy

I can vote first, last or whatever.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by SirCakez »

No because you should be using your vote. Sitting around on it does absolutely nothing.
YT why are ordering around PRs?
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:00 pm

Post by YT2980 »

In post 1293, SirCakez wrote:No because you should be using your vote. Sitting around on it does absolutely nothing.
YT why are ordering around PRs?

I'm just throwing out suggestions. I don't even know if they're in the game. It's up to them ultimately whether or not they follow them.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:05 pm

Post by YT2980 »

DWLee, updated read on Elyse? Do you still think she is conclusively town?
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:06 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

VOTE: Elyse
Brb getting posts.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Elyse »

In post 1290, Dwlee99 wrote:wait

You find me calling everyone stupid scummy? You said that I was scum earlier for NOT doing that. .-.

The difference is that in the last game you said this when people mentioned you as scumread. Now you are doing it when you are the inevitable lynch of the day. It's a lazy way to not be productive instead of the confidence you showed last time.

YT2980 wrote:DWLee, updated read on Elyse? Do you still think she is conclusively town?

Why did you change me from null to scum when I didn't post in between?

P-edit:
This should be good.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:08 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 1287, Elyse wrote:
In post 1013, Dwlee99 wrote:Once I die I am going to multiquote every time someone said I was aid I mist definitely wasnt town like you just did, rob. I am them putting them all in google docs and once the game ends I am postjg a huge wall of that.

The fact that you continue to argue that everyone is stupid for thinking you're scum makes me think you're even scummier. Like how don't you understand why you're being lynched and that it's valid? You are continuing to wail and be unhelpful instead of finding scum.

In post 134, Elyse wrote:
In post 129, Dwlee99 wrote:I am not confident this early unless something pings me hard. And last time I tunelled town for two days and they were a power role. Maybe sleepy posting comes across as scummy, that might be it. But I am pretty sure i got wagoned in denmark mafia d1 elyse. Just like this.

I don't remember that. Could be true.

But I remember you being assertive in saying you were town and almost like people were stupid for even considering you were scum for a second. It's a stark contrast from "I think I'm mislynch bait".
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:09 pm

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 134, Elyse wrote:
In post 129, Dwlee99 wrote:I am not confident this early unless something pings me hard. And last time I tunelled town for two days and they were a power role. Maybe sleepy posting comes across as scummy, that might be it. But I am pretty sure i got wagoned in denmark mafia d1 elyse. Just like this.

I don't remember that. Could be true.

But I remember you being assertive in saying you were town and almost like people were stupid for even considering you were scum for a second
. It's a stark contrast from "I think I'm mislynch bait".
In post 1287, Elyse wrote:

The fact that you continue to argue that everyone is stupid for thinking you're scum makes me think you're even scummier
. Like how don't you understand why you're being lynched and that it's valid? You are continuing to wail and be unhelpful instead of finding scum.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”