YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:46 am

Post by YT2980 »

Even if he is scum, you don't think he'd get night vigged if mimi were to flip town? :P
There's no way he's surviving if he's scum.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:46 am

Post by Venmar »

Why the fuck would i counter-claim, I can't counter-claim you my role probably has nothing to do with yours? I don't trust your result, take that as you will, your actions prior to that claim were fishy and this claim is fishy. I don't care if you think i'm role-fishing, you've basically teased everyone by fucking them without giving us a chance for a reacharound.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:47 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 1922, Rob14 wrote:I didn't even check my PMs until the moment I made that post, you dolt. I didn't forget a guilty.

The day started while I was working on some stuff due this morning, and I just saw the thread open. I haven't been getting emails when I get PMs lately for some reason.

So you used an investigative action and didn't think of it. You also saw at least 2 new messages in your inbox and decided to not read them. Ya this is way too fishy to be legit.

VOTE: Rob
ah yes, beeboy style reads;
if this person flips town, then i'll townread them. - Nahdia
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:49 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1920, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1916, Venmar wrote:I mean at the very least i'm not going to follow a blind "guilty" that I don't trust from Rob. Whether he is scum or isn't, I won't vote for Mimi unless he convinces me he isn't full of shit.

Why would scum!rob randomly claim a guilty here though? It doesn't make any sense. If Nicole flips town he just gets powerlynched tomorrow.

Venmar a response to this please.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:51 am

Post by Venmar »

Why the fuck not, I don't know. You people keep fucking thinking this is multiball as if one person of one scum team can't go and appear confirmed-town by getting a scum from a second team quick-lynched. Not that I think Mimi is scum, but you people should not think it's impossible or take his quasi-claimed result at such face value.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:51 am

Post by T S O »

The specifics of Rob's Guilty are irrelevant to me. Sure, his story is fishy in places. Does that mean we don't lynch Nicole today? No.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:52 am

Post by YT2980 »

I'm telling you, for Rob to pull this as scum, that would be absolutely foolish. At most, he'd help his faction by essentially sacrificing himself to take out a townie. It borders on ridiculous to even suggest he would do that.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:52 am

Post by T S O »

If you think Rob is scum who has decided to Guilty Nicole then you should still be voting Nicole.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:52 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1887, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:I would like anyone who
doesn't
buy the guilty result on me to explain why the hell scum-Rob would claim a guilty on me, when all it'd do is probably get him lynched the next day. And ya it could have been a legit guilty even if he is scum here, but if he was scum, with an info role and got a guilty, why would he openly post it and basically tell the other scum team to shoot him?

Are you approving your own lynch?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Venmar »

And if we're going to continue believing in a multiball theory, scum Rob could easily do this if his team has a doctor or something.

But i'm not going to theory-craft. All I will say is that I believe Mimi's claim, so unless Rob explains why it's incriminating, I won't follow his vote and will give him a leery look.

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:55 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 1929, Venmar wrote:Why the fuck not, I don't know. You people keep fucking thinking this is multiball as if one person of one scum team can't go and appear confirmed-town by getting a scum from a second team quick-lynched. Not that I think Mimi is scum, but you people should not think it's impossible or take his quasi-claimed result at such face value.

So I think I grasped this situation assuming this is multi ball.

I think Rob is a scum investigator who was being honest about the claim (or simply lying scum). In multi ball right now Rob being a scum investigator makes sense. Also as town if you are investigating people you actually care about I doubt you wouldn't check your pms to see what the result was but as scum it is reasonable to assume that the result isn't important to you which is why you didn't bother to check it.
If my theory is true determining whether rob is investigative scum or just lying scum we can just watch him flip and if he flips an investigative role we can confirm that Nicole is also scum.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Rob14 »

Ok, now that I'm caught up, I've got to say something. This playerlist is blatantly retarded. Like, actually, certifiably retarded. There, got that off my chest.

When someone claims a guilty, there's an easy way to confirm whether they're town. Lynch the person who the guilty is claimed on. You'll either get scum in the first lynch (99.9% of the time) or know exactly where to lynch to find scum in the next day (0.01%). At worst, you're getting a 1-1 trade. More likely, you're just getting an immediate lynch on scum. HOW IS THAT A BAD FUCKING DEAL?!?

In this situation, Mimi claimed a role that literally just gives information on the setup. Guess what? That's basically useless. The parts of the setup that matter (how many scum teams, presence of an SK) will become very clear after Night 2, or Night 3 at the latest. The rest of the info (what town PRs exist, for instance) is not beneficial for everyone to know, since it can help scum coordinate actions. Mimi's role is basically neutral power, possibly even negative utility at this point. So it's not like I'm claiming a guilty on a claimed cop or something. I could understand the pause if I was trying to get you to lynch a claimed very beneficial PR. I am not. I claimed a guilty on someone who wasn't claimed at the time, and later claimed something practically useless or even harmful. So what the fuck is the hold up here?

Some people have said that the investigation target doesn't make sense. Those people should replace out of any game where they draw an investigate role. It's textbook town investigative play to target the nulls. Who is more null than someone who has zero posts for the whole slot? It's the obvious investigative choice.

Some people have said they didn't believe that I wouldn't check my PMs. To that, all I can say is that I forgot (ironic, I know), but I remembered within an hour or two and claimed. This is weird, and I can give you that, but there's zero scum motivation for purposefully waiting two hours to try a gambit. Like ... nothing happened in those two hours that would have required me to do a gambit. There was no new pressure on me in those first couple hours. If you're claiming something happened to force scum!me to throw themselves into a 1-1, you need to make an argument for what that thing was, because no such thing appears to exist from where I'm standing.

And others are just dragging their feet and doing a whole lot of nothing for no reason. Pisskop, for instance. Why are you, specifically, not voting mimi? He is not the only one, by any means, but gotta start calling out the people just sitting on the sidelines somewhere, and pisskop's the king of doing that, so yeah.

The fact that there is resistance to lynching someone who has a claimed guilty result on them should turn some heads. Under the probable circumstance that Mimi is lynched and I'm killed Night 2, look at the people who dragged their feet. I have a feeling those who are outright attacking me (and even voting me! jesus christ!) are just idiots. The ones waiting to see how this plays out are scum figuring out how to react.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:56 am

Post by YT2980 »

Ugh. These multiball conspiracies irk me. We have no confirmation that there are multiple scum teams, why jump to that conclusion now?

As far as I know, it's town vs. scum right now. Not that it's impossible, but until we have evidence why should we really consider that?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:56 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1906, Venmar wrote:
In post 1694, Rob14 wrote:So I just remembered to actually check my PMs and read what my night action result was.

Nicole Mimi, claim now. If not, you're getting quick-lynched. I have an incriminating result, but I'm not going to say what type so that the counter-claim cannot be tailored. I want a full claim - name, role, and who you targeted last night, including result of said action.

I DO NOT BELIEVE THIS FOR A SINGLE FUCKING SECOND

YOU MEANT TO TELL ME

THAT YOU HAVE A NIGHT ACTION

AND YOU JUST FUCKING "FORGOT" AN INCRIMINATING RESULT?

nu-uh

vote: rob

Then there's also the fact that I have reason to believe Mimi's version of the claim.

Wouldn't scum "forget" something like this when there's a flame under their ass instead of just out of the blue?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:56 am

Post by SirCakez »

If Nicole flips town Rob goes straight to the rope. This would be a suicidal scum gambit that I see no purpose for.
beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:57 am

Post by beeboy »

In post 1936, Rob14 wrote:Ok, now that I'm caught up, I've got to say something. This playerlist is blatantly retarded. Like, actually, certifiably retarded. There, got that off my chest.

When someone claims a guilty, there's an easy way to confirm whether they're town. Lynch the person who the guilty is claimed on. You'll either get scum in the first lynch (99.9% of the time) or know exactly where to lynch to find scum in the next day (0.01%). At worst, you're getting a 1-1 trade. More likely, you're just getting an immediate lynch on scum. HOW IS THAT A BAD FUCKING DEAL?!?

In this situation, Mimi claimed a role that literally just gives information on the setup. Guess what? That's basically useless. The parts of the setup that matter (how many scum teams, presence of an SK) will become very clear after Night 2, or Night 3 at the latest. The rest of the info (what town PRs exist, for instance) is not beneficial for everyone to know, since it can help scum coordinate actions. Mimi's role is basically neutral power, possibly even negative utility at this point. So it's not like I'm claiming a guilty on a claimed cop or something. I could understand the pause if I was trying to get you to lynch a claimed very beneficial PR. I am not. I claimed a guilty on someone who wasn't claimed at the time, and later claimed something practically useless or even harmful. So what the fuck is the hold up here?

Some people have said that the investigation target doesn't make sense. Those people should replace out of any game where they draw an investigate role. It's textbook town investigative play to target the nulls. Who is more null than someone who has zero posts for the whole slot? It's the obvious investigative choice.

Some people have said they didn't believe that I wouldn't check my PMs. To that, all I can say is that I forgot (ironic, I know), but I remembered within an hour or two and claimed. This is weird, and I can give you that, but there's zero scum motivation for purposefully waiting two hours to try a gambit. Like ... nothing happened in those two hours that would have required me to do a gambit. There was no new pressure on me in those first couple hours. If you're claiming something happened to force scum!me to throw themselves into a 1-1, you need to make an argument for what that thing was, because no such thing appears to exist from where I'm standing.

And others are just dragging their feet and doing a whole lot of nothing for no reason. Pisskop, for instance. Why are you, specifically, not voting mimi? He is not the only one, by any means, but gotta start calling out the people just sitting on the sidelines somewhere, and pisskop's the king of doing that, so yeah.

The fact that there is resistance to lynching someone who has a claimed guilty result on them should turn some heads. Under the probable circumstance that Mimi is lynched and I'm killed Night 2, look at the people who dragged their feet. I have a feeling those who are outright attacking me (and even voting me! jesus christ!) are just idiots. The ones waiting to see how this plays out are scum figuring out how to react.

If you are a scum investigator in a multi ball setup it almost confs you as town and we lose our doc.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:57 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 1927, beeboy wrote:
In post 1922, Rob14 wrote:I didn't even check my PMs until the moment I made that post, you dolt. I didn't forget a guilty.

The day started while I was working on some stuff due this morning, and I just saw the thread open. I haven't been getting emails when I get PMs lately for some reason.

So you used an investigative action and didn't think of it. You also saw at least 2 new messages in your inbox and decided to not read them. Ya this is way too fishy to be legit.

I saw ZERO FUCKING THIGNS UIN MY INBOX.

I DON'T GET EMAILS WHEN I GET PMs. I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING WAS THERE.

I clicked a bookmark to come to the thread while I was procrastinating on an assignment I was in the middle of working on and checking up on my mod commitments. I noticed the thread was open and started reading . THIS IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:58 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 1917, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 1777, pisskop wrote:It means Ima let others do their thing and observe.

See I'm calling bullshit on this because by the time you've "observed" as town you just got vigged for doing fuck all

This is beyond suboptimal town play at best

And this is opinionated emtions from a traditional lurker at best
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Rob14 »

This game has gone full retard!
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:58 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 1935, beeboy wrote:I think Rob is a scum investigator who was being honest about the claim (or simply lying scum). In multi ball right now Rob being a scum investigator makes sense. Also as town if you are investigating people you actually care about I doubt you wouldn't check your pms to see what the result was but as scum it is reasonable to assume that the result isn't important to you which is why you didn't bother to check it.
If my theory is true determining whether rob is investigative scum or just lying scum we can just watch him flip and if he flips an investigative role we can confirm that Nicole is also scum.

If you think he's telling the truth then you should be voting Nicole.

Like this is incredibly stupid. When a Cop claims a guilty on someone, you don't lynch the cop, you lynch the guilty.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 1927, beeboy wrote:

what
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Venmar »

I might have overreacted because I had reason to believe Mimi's role is legit. I just don't see how Rob got a 100% non-cop incriminating result

Unvote

Imma check the VC

beeboy
beeboy
Survivor
beeboy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by beeboy »

In post 1941, Rob14 wrote:I saw ZERO FUCKING THIGNS UIN MY INBOX.

I DON'T GET EMAILS WHEN I GET PMs. I DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING WAS THERE.

I clicked a bookmark to come to the thread while I was procrastinating on an assignment I was in the middle of working on and checking up on my mod commitments. I noticed the thread was open and started reading . THIS IS NOT HARD TO UNDERSTAND

You are a scum investigator if you are an investigator at all. Town would want to check there pms if they actually cared about the results of the night action but to a scum investigator those results aren't that relevant until the night phase.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by pisskop »

Why are you insulting people for not voting to end the day right away instead of either fullclaiming or acquiescing and letting people talk?

We need to find more than one caught scum, your methods are somewhat suspect in the eyes of a few people, Wgeurts has a massive apathy-post to make, and etcetcetc

pedit:

gdi @ rob
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:00 pm

Post by Venmar »

FTR Rob's #1936 cleared my head a bit. Take my actions here as you will, I get heated with this kind of shit.

I'm willing to see this play out now simply because I now do think it's illogical for Rob to be scum and do a 1-1

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”