pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2350 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:34 am

Post by pisskop »

Have fun with this game, you lazy turds.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2351 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:35 am

Post by grapes »

In post 2342, Skullduggery wrote:
In post 2153, wgeurts wrote:
Gladiate: Pisskop

A challenge has been issued!

For the remainder of Day 2, players may only vote for wgeurts or pisskop. All other votes have been discarded.

Dumbest thing I've read all week.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2352 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Nicole Mimi Tithel »

In post 2340, pisskop wrote:Cuz 'Y would scum do this?' is the very essence of wifom. Why are you asking why they would instead of why they wouldn't?

I did, though?

Scum in all likelihood wouldn't just go "lel guilty" for no reason and give themselves a 99% chance of being irreversibly lynched the next day. Or, if multiball, basically ensuring they would get crosskilled at some point. The entire point is he wouldn't have done it as scum because it makes no sense to do it as scum. And I don't really think it's WIFOM; there's stuff you do as scum for WIFOM, suicidal shit like this isn't it.

In post 2344, pisskop wrote:I mean you understand he's pushingfor your death, not because of anything youve said, but because he claims to have a magic guilty he wont claim? And the only one who is apparently entertaining that his claim is faulty or was subverted is not-you.

Yes that's exactly the reason I want a fullclaim. From my POV, "I have an obscure role, which gets definitive guilties, but it's gated by enough shit to where it shouldn't have been manipulated" and then there being something which manipulated it anyway is such a ridiculous explanation that I don't really think it's what happened; him full claiming should make it publicly obvious if there's anything else that could have fucked with the result.

And I'm appealing to him because he's the one who actually needs to fullclaim here, yet he believes it's suboptimal to do so for *insert shit reason here*
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:38 am

Post by YT2980 »

Pisskop: claim
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2354 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:39 am

Post by pisskop »

Well, you should thank wgeurts for saving you. By lynching him for his awful choice in actions. Scum gladiators are thing Id like to remind people.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2355 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:39 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 2353, YT2980 wrote:Pisskop: claim

Lesbian power bomber.
grapes
grapes
Mafia Scum
grapes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2356 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:40 am

Post by grapes »

The last two gladiators I've seen were scum just saying.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2357 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:42 am

Post by pisskop »

He gladiated a person when somebody in the game has claimed a guilty!

And Im getting flak for letting people fight each other and form factions?
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2358 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Venmar »

Good for you Grapes, it's a role than can be either alignment in actual practice

@wgeurts
Just so you know, if you're town, your Gladiator match is very anti-town because you have now denied us the chance to confirm Rob's result on Mimi and probably get a confirmed scum lynch on Mimi if Rob's result is actually incriminating. Good job.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2359 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:44 am

Post by YT2980 »

What exactly does your role do? I'm not familiar with it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2360 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:48 am

Post by pisskop »

idk. I skipped over the details. But I visited you last night.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2361 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:51 am

Post by Venmar »

Didn't you claim doctor or something
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2362 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Yea.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2363 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:52 am

Post by pisskop »

Im a conditional doc. Only girls
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2364 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:54 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 2335, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:
In post 2271, Rob14 wrote:
In post 2238, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:I'm aware you're like "oo I got a guilty", and are thus working under the preconception that all of my posts must be coming from scum - despite the fact it should be fairly obvious I'm not scum if my posts are read objectively, and you've chosen to ignore the reasons I've laid out for this as "WIFOM" despite it being obviously not - but from where I'm sitting, if this isn't cleared up right the fuck now it'll end in 2 chain mislynches, which will entirely fuck us in the ass bc lol 2 kills/night.

And I'm willing to take that risk because, from where I'm sitting, I have a guilty and can't think of a single way it could be wrong that makes any objective sense. From where I'm sitting, you're just trying to get a fullclaim on your way down or find some excuse.

Except I've fucking explained why getting a fullclaim from *you* as opposed to someone else is a retardedly useless course of action, and if you gave a shit about anything I was writing this game, you would know this. You obviously have *some kind of investigative PR*, from a scum POV that's already good enough where it doesn't need to be outed further, and this is common sense.

It's exactly as I said.
YOU. AREN'T. READING. MY. POSTS. OBJECTIVELY

I understand what you're claiming, Mimi, but you're wrong here. If a protective PR isn't on me, I'm already dead. But if one is on me, then if I manage to pull out another guilty, that guilty is useless if I full claim. It would allow any scum I catch in the future to claim in such a way that my result was plausible. If they don't know the details of what the result is, that becomes much harder.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2365 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:58 am

In post 2364, Rob14 wrote:But if one is on me, then if I manage to pull out another guilty, that guilty is useless if I full claim.

Even discounting the obvious loophole whatever results you get can't be trusted (which as of right now is more a he-said she-said than an actual point, but would become obvious as soon as I flip): due to wgeurts Taking a Third Option and gladiating pisskop, in this case getting another action in tonight and then fullclaiming tomorrow (since I can't be lynched today regardless) would be fine enough, no?
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2366 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:58 am

Post by YT2980 »

Well,
unvote: pisskop

Lynching a possible doctor would be idiotic. Curious why you chose me last night phase and how you knew I had a female character?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2367 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:00 am

Post by Rob14 »

VOTE: wgeurts

A few things here:

- Pisskop has looked a LOT better in the past 10 pages.
- Wgeurts has been fairly lurky/scummy throughout (which I would have said about pisskop as well pre-10 pages ago).
- Pisskop is a convenient choice of target for scum to pair against as the person most universally being scum-read in this game. At the very least, there's nothing to defend pisskop on in his ISO, really.
- Wgeurts has hinted at not being 1-shot. That doesn't balance for town. It balances easily for scum.
- Wgeurts has done this 1v1 despite a claimed guilty. That just doesn't parse. For some reason, he insists on the vig being used to kill Mimi, not the lynch. If there's a Mafia Doctor or even Jailkeeper floating around, that would explain this move. I can't think of any town motivation whatsoever to insist the claimed guilty is vigged instead of lynched.

Are you being serious about this claim, pisskop? If so, I need to disclose my character's gender before the lynch so you can know whether to protect me or not.
YT2980
YT2980
Goon
YT2980
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2368 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:01 am

Post by YT2980 »

Like why would you choose me then come out voting me this day phase?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2369 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 2365, Nicole Mimi Tithel wrote:
In post 2364, Rob14 wrote:But if one is on me, then if I manage to pull out another guilty, that guilty is useless if I full claim.

Even discounting the obvious loophole whatever results you get can't be trusted (which as of right now is more a he-said she-said than an actual point, but would become obvious as soon as I flip): due to wgeurts Taking a Third Option and gladiating pisskop, in this case getting another action in tonight and then fullclaiming tomorrow (since I can't be lynched today regardless) would be fine enough, no?

Before I answer, quick question. How are you so sure you're making it through the night despite a probable vig?
Rob14
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Rob14
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2370 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:02 am

Post by Rob14 »

In post 2366, YT2980 wrote:Well,
unvote: pisskop

Lynching a possible doctor would be idiotic. Curious why you chose me last night phase and how you knew I had a female character?

Woah, how do you know he targeted you?
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2371 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:02 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2367, Rob14 wrote:- Pisskop has looked a LOT better in the past 10 pages.

Not really in my opinion. What are you referring to here? I'm not seeing it.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2372 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:03 am

Post by pisskop »

Yessir, realtalk abut my conditions.

To see who would say what about me voting dwlee and then you instahammering.
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Nicole Mimi Tithel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2373 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:03 am

Ideally I don't want to allow you to say "I can get another guilty lel" when your "partial claim so I can 'trap' scum" has resulted in you incorrectly pushing my lynch, but wgeurts-gladiate changes the situation a bit.

P-edit: I would _welcome_ being vigged overnight. It's a lot less shameful than being lynched. And, if I am vigged, you're fullclaiming anyway. ~
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2374 (ISO) » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:03 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 2360, pisskop wrote:idk. I skipped over the details. But I visited you last night.

He said he targeted YT here. But that makes no sense since he opened with a vote on him.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”