KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:35 am

Post by KainTepes »

In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7681378#p7681378]post 286[/url], Burning Crystal wrote:
In post 284, KainTepes wrote:I suspect Persivul a little for replacing out right after he got HEATED with EagleExtrapolated,,, but i dont know how to explain the feeling,,

More like this. There's no whining. You're lying out how you feel, which posts make you feel like that, and stating that you don't know why.

I don't agree with this post, but I can meet you half way and give you some time. If you go back to yelling and screaming and whining, I will vote you.

VOTE: EE

please dont say i am whining, i am not whining....

i hope you can allow me to speak in whatever way I want,,!!

Anyway I still dont understand dave very well but im still feeling NOT VERY GOOD about him;; I will read more to get ideas...
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:38 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 296, pisskop wrote:
Votecount 1.09

aneninen
- (4) Acryon, xtoxm, Almost50, Mad King Ashnard
Extrapolated Eagle
- (2) Fire Starter, Burning Crystal
davesaz
- (2) Kain Tepes, Aneninen
kop
- (1) Sunset Illusions
KainTepes
- (1) davesaz

Not Voting
- Extrapolated Eagle, KuroiXHF, Kop

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to Lynch!
Day 01 Deadlne is (expired on 2016-03-01 09:00:00).
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:26 pm

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

In post 280, Almost50 wrote:
In post 277, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I like you and acryon for town but I haven't seen you seem to try to get anywhere

I would like more on this. WHY do you like Burning Crystal and/or acryon for town?
Also, when you're done catching up I would appreciate your thoughts on a couple other players (with short reasoning, if possible). I'll let you pick the said couple of players (bc I obviously don't know what you might see that I didn't and vise versa).

Suffice it to say I need more than "I like X for town & suspect Y to be scum".

Alright I'm catching up now and will share stuff.

I understand using the emotional breakdown in the game although I'd really prefer people didn't and took me at my word that it's not game related. I can't make anyone, but you have to understand that bringing it up and questioning the authenticity of my emotions there is ... Yeah. Whatever. I screwed up, I'm an emotionally unstable person, I've got problems, sorry.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:37 pm

In post 4, acryon wrote:VOTE: Aneninen

For being a lying serial killer in the last game we played together.

I don't like this
In post 6, acryon wrote:
In post 5, Aneninen wrote:VOTE: Mad King Ashnard

I bet everyone knows my reason for that.

I don't, what is it? :)

Or this. They both feel bad to me.
In post 16, KainTepes wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7663993#p7663993]post 14[/url], Mad King Ashnard wrote:
14kuroi -2 +3 =8 -11 =12 -==14 =39 -51 =77 | =51 =64

Aneninen R -4 ==6 -7 | =11 -14

Smudger ==3 +9 -10 | +14

acryon -3 v4 u119 R =31 | =11 =14

Persivul +=2 -10 R +316

pisskop -1 ==2 -13

plotinus = +1 +7 +8 -11 =12 +13 -=14 -443 | -577 -581 v626 =648

radiantcowbells =3 -5 -11 ✝

What are these numbers
Whaaaa?
Are you trying to confuse us?

This is fear. Too many words for one thought. I only use this many words when I'm afraid someone will misunderstand me or take me wrong or for some other reason. This is definitely fear.
In post 18, KainTepes wrote:
In post 14, Mad King Ashnard wrote:

Smudger ==3 +9 -10 | +14

Persivul +=2 -10 R +316

pisskop -1 ==2 -13

Just because I have no face does not mean I am not trustworthy
You are unfair, it's not my fault I was born with no face
Dont be a jerkass

Also this. Too many words.

I know what y'all are talking about, impatience and such, but I know maybe better than y'all (I don't know a lot of people here) because I was this person before and this was my fearful scum opening play.
In post 37, acryon wrote:
In post 36, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: Townie247

You throw out a naked vote, and it's for the person named
Townie
? Scum much?

In post 39, Burning Crystal wrote:VOTE: KainTrelpes

Let's get some wagons up in here. Major posturing by Kain in his last post.

~Titus

Yep.
In post 49, KainTepes wrote:Whatever!! At least I am trying to play the game while you are just trying to distract people and picking on new players ilyvmjty. being aggressive does NOT mean i am fake or bad

Also your sucking up to Titus is disgusting, happy to vote you

This is overreaction
In post 67, Kop wrote:
In post 47, KainTepes wrote:I am VERY aggressive in TOS, and I will do so here too, because that is the only way to catch evil players off guard and lynch them quickly. Quietness is not good which is why I want people to move

In post 49, KainTepes wrote:Whatever!! At least I am trying to play the game while you are just trying to distract people and picking on new players ilyvmjty. being aggressive does NOT mean i am fake or bad

These two posts do swing in one of two ways.

1). These are townie posts. Because scum wouldn't really want the game to progress as quickly as he points out.

2). These are fake town posts in hoping to make out he has town intentions without any real hunting of any sort.

And stating that your happy to vote, why don't you vote for him? What's holding you back from doing so?

In post 59, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Yeah that was a bit of an overreaction, sorry.

Let's forget that and go here:

I don't like burnings reaction.

VOTE: Burning Crystal

This one is serious.

You simply can't suspect someone for over reacting, then do it yourself and say we should forget about it. That's a contradiction, in my opinion.

VOTE: Extrapolated Eagle

he's already voting me, why are you misrepping him? This post makes me feel a little better about kt.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:46 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 260, Persivul wrote:You're ruining this game. It's no fun if someone is actually upset about it IRL.

mod, please replace me

That's a shame. You're one of the reasons I've signed up for this game and in both games I've had with you, you've replaced out of both.

In post 267, KainTepes wrote:I SAID THAT DAVE IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM TRYING TO GET IT EASY, WHY WONT ANYONE LISTEN TO ME,,, IM NOT WHINING IM POINTING OUT WHO THE SCUM IS

Volume =/= persuasion. In this game, reason speaks louder than caps.

In post 282, davesaz wrote:
In post 253, KuroiXHF wrote:
I'm actually in agreement. Some people look better than others, but all of them have a good poker reads.

I'd be interested to hear what you mean by this. Is it based more on initial content that people post, or on the responses? Or something else you're seeing or not seeing?

This is the first game where no one springs out to me as obvscum. Sure, some people come across as angry or easy to react, but I'm not getting that huge, "LYNCH HIM" itch. It's a shame, because it's harder for me to decide where to start scum hunting.

In post 284, KainTepes wrote:I suspect Persivul a little for replacing out right after he got HEATED with EagleExtrapolated,,, but i dont know how to explain the feeling,,

I see no logic in this. This post implies that someone is switching out in order to make themselves look more town for the person who replaces him. I have to ask: What does someone care for the game if they no longer play? That's like thinking about the prostitutes in Grand Theft Auto after you turn off the Playstation 4. Why do you care? They're whores and you're not playing the video game right now.

In post 293, davesaz wrote:Nah, if he's town I don't want to waste time on him. Someone's in need of an IC, I have no qualms about helping move things along.
And if he's scum, then how better to find that out than to hand him a little rope.

I'm getting a bad vibe from this.

In post 295, pisskop wrote:
Fire Starter Replaces Persivul

Welcome!

In post 299, Mad King Ashnard wrote:KT looks town, still undecided on EE.

Wanna see more from kurio.

I'm sure you do. I, in turn, want to see more from you. All I'm getting is a bunch of gibberish. I don't see you scum hunting.

In post 300, KainTepes wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7681378#p7681378]post 286[/url], Burning Crystal wrote:

More like this. There's no whining. You're lying out how you feel, which posts make you feel like that, and stating that you don't know why.

I don't agree with this post, but I can meet you half way and give you some time. If you go back to yelling and screaming and whining, I will vote you.

Anyway I still dont understand dave very well but im still feeling NOT VERY GOOD about him;; I will read more to get ideas...

I agree with you about Dave, but you have to understand that when you play this game, you have to be very tactful about emotion. I'm sure that it's useful here and there, but it's not useful to the town if you play in defense of your ego.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:49 pm

In post 68, Kop wrote:

In post 65, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: smugder

Two naked votes.

Are you kind enough to elaborate on these two, I know it's half and half in RVS, but it would be nice to see some justification to these votes, instead of trying to appear to be doing something.

I don't like your pushes. You look too quick to push and too slow to consider.
In post 83, TOWNIE247 wrote:So right now I have O scum reads but the only person who I semi believe is town is Xtoxm. He voted twice without any reasoning. I don't think mafia would boldly do that in fear of putting themselves out there. I know Kuro said he's done that in the pass. I am curious to know what his alignments were those times.

I can't check unfortunately I am at work and on my phone

PS sorry for taking a while to reply, was dealing with some RL issues.

With what's going on atm you shouldnt have NO scum reads. You and KOP need to talk and figure something out.
In post 102, davesaz wrote:So far, Kop looks town compared to places I've seen him as scum before.

The naked voting could be a town tactic. I won't spoil it by going into why.

Pedit: well at least you got to the 2nd post in time.

Where have you seen him as scum?
In post 103, KainTepes wrote:
post 86, Xtoxm" wrote:Yes, also didn't like the reason for voting EE..I don't know why two of you have sheeped it. EE has been one of the better posters so far.

If you say something like this YOU BETTER EXPLAIN IT!! why is EE a better poster?? Or are you just trying to suck up to him??

EE is looking more townlike now that he is posting!! But xotxm is suspicious! VOTE: Xotxm

Horribad place to push
In post 197, acryon wrote:
In post 196, KainTepes wrote:Wat is AtE??

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?tit ... to_Emotion

A nice tip with terms around here is you can generally just Google the term + mafiscum (i.e "ate mafiascum") and the wiki page will pop up.

This is the singular place Acryon talks to KT. The one time. All the other time he defends KT. Or attacks people for getting on his wagon. That's two posts. For someone who's drawing a lot of attention to himself, this guy is doing a lot of work to ignore, especially since he jumped on me so quickly to avoid the kt wagon.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:50 pm

@KT big letters and the way you write draws more attention to you than what you're saying. If you're doing this intentionally in order to get by as scum, fine, if not please change your posting style. I'm having a hard time taking this seriously.
"@EE
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by KainTepes »

In post 286, Burning Crystal wrote:
That's like thinking about the prostitutes in Grand Theft Auto after you turn off the Playstation 4. Why do you care? They're whores and you're not playing the video game right now.

I don't understand?? How are whores bad???

Though I now UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN by persivul not being suspiious so I will look again at the game,,

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:52 pm

Post by KainTepes »

In post 286, Burning Crystal wrote:

In post 304, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 260, Persivul wrote:You're ruining this game. It's no fun if someone is actually upset about it IRL.

mod, please replace me

That's a shame. You're one of the reasons I've signed up for this game and in both games I've had with you, you've replaced out of both.

In post 267, KainTepes wrote:I SAID THAT DAVE IS OBVIOUSLY SCUM TRYING TO GET IT EASY, WHY WONT ANYONE LISTEN TO ME,,, IM NOT WHINING IM POINTING OUT WHO THE SCUM IS

Volume =/= persuasion. In this game, reason speaks louder than caps.

In post 282, davesaz wrote:
In post 253, KuroiXHF wrote:
I'm actually in agreement. Some people look better than others, but all of them have a good poker reads.

I'd be interested to hear what you mean by this. Is it based more on initial content that people post, or on the responses? Or something else you're seeing or not seeing?

This is the first game where no one springs out to me as obvscum. Sure, some people come across as angry or easy to react, but I'm not getting that huge, "LYNCH HIM" itch. It's a shame, because it's harder for me to decide where to start scum hunting.

I see no logic in this. This post implies that someone is switching out in order to make themselves look more town for the person who replaces him. I have to ask: What does someone care for the game if they no longer play? That's like thinking about the prostitutes in Grand Theft Auto after you turn off the Playstation 4. Why do you care? They're whores and you're not playing the video game right now.

In post 293, davesaz wrote:Nah, if he's town I don't want to waste time on him. Someone's in need of an IC, I have no qualms about helping move things along.
And if he's scum, then how better to find that out than to hand him a little rope.

I'm getting a bad vibe from this.

In post 295, pisskop wrote:
Fire Starter Replaces Persivul

Welcome!

In post 299, Mad King Ashnard wrote:KT looks town, still undecided on EE.

Wanna see more from kurio.

I'm sure you do. I, in turn, want to see more from you. All I'm getting is a bunch of gibberish. I don't see you scum hunting.

In post 300, KainTepes wrote:

I agree with you about Dave, but you have to understand that when you play this game, you have to be very tactful about emotion. I'm sure that it's useful here and there, but it's not useful to the town if you play in defense of your ego.

acryon feels like TOWN to me,, I have no other bad ideas other than dave and persivul,, but after the post about persivul i am RETHINKING this idea!!

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:53 pm

Post by KainTepes »

I am sorry I accidentally quoted long posts again, PLEASE IGNORE!!!

Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Thoughts on players:

I like Titus, atm. Usually it puts me off when someone agrees with me/sees what I do because that never happens to me- I usually end up explaining forever and still get nowhere, but with Titus I think she's generally more likely to be town since she seems to look for similar things. In the first post of the game she shared my opinion of KT and THAT looks town on me. I don't like her oblivion pushes, however, but her push on kt reads sort of like her Klingon push in ycba. She won't be an easy read this game.

Acryon just reads weird to me and he seems emotionally detached and I don't like how he jumped on and pushed me like he was scum waiting to get into an emotional fight so someone could call tvt like Aphix did in the last game I played. He also addresses one of the most controversial players in the game ONCE and that is to link them to a page. He talks about them twice in defense.

KT reads fake to me still, but I could be wrong on him so I'll stick with that.

I don't like the post I saw out of townie but I really need more from him because that could just be style.

I don't remember what I saw in persivul earlier but I need to look through him and everyone else again to get a clearer read of them.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:57 pm

VOTE: acryon

@kt please explain your town read there
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:58 pm

In post 289, Kop wrote:Well we are finally seeing something from KT. Let's see how he progresses after this.

UNVOTE: EE

How are we related? O_o
"@EE
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 292, Aneninen wrote:
In post 264, Xtoxm wrote:My Anen read is based on not liking a handful of his comments combined with a healthy dose of meta. Things like voting and unvoting Pers in #261 i'm not really buying, just looks to me like he's trying to fake stream of consciousness. I don't have a scum meta on Anen but I do have a good amount of town, and his play here is very different to what I was expecting from town-Anen..So it follows that this is more likely to be his scum play. Certainly good enough for me to support for D1.

Your logic is wrong, but whatever.

Actually that vote/unvote was the result of my catching-up method. I saw Percivul's post which I found scummy and I saw him replacing out
after
I hit the Preview and I added that part next.
Obviously, I know it's only my words but that's all I can tell.

This part above goes for everyone.

In post 266, Almost50 wrote:Anyway, I don't particularly find Aneninen scummy, but I did find the vote/unvote in the same post a bit intriguing. I don't mind applying some pressure there, and especially so with me currently not voting, so..
VOTE: Aneninen

*shrug*
I don't really care. If my lynch helps improve the atmosphere of the game, go ahead. At least, after that there will be
real
things to talk about.

In post 273, Mad King Ashnard wrote:VOTE: Adenine

Pigeon boy saying some weird things.

:facepalm:
Aaaaaaaand yet another pearl of hydra incostistency. You'd already been voting for me.

In post 281, davesaz wrote:It is possible I'm wrong about your alignment. The best way to convince me, and others, is to actually do the things you're saying town should do.
What do you think about the people who replaced out?
Do you think Extrapolated Eagle was truly upset, or was it an act to derail the suspicion on him?
Eagle said he was upset with Acryon, not Aneninen. Did you see Acryon do anything to justify that position?
Do you have any opinion about the people who seem to have quick reads on others they have past experience with? Especially the ones who claim to get a read off just a couple posts?

Erm... I assume there's no Mafia Daytalk. Or at least, it's not written on the Wiki.
This sounded like a kind of couching.
VOTE: Davesaz

In post 290, Kop wrote:I've not participated with you in a game where you are scum, so I have zero idea what your like as scum.

In Zar's I was the SK. ^_^

Yeah. I finally see why some want to lynch Aminem. There's not reacting to votes and there's being OK with dying. It seems scummy that you're trying to play it off cool by making your death acceptable. If you're town, I don't know why you're not fighting for your survival.

In post 244, Sunset Illusions wrote:Checking in, hows everyone doing?

Ill have important stuff soon, but there are a few things I need to address:

1. Burning Crystal, please provide more reads on people not named Eagle. In fact, pushing Eagle would be an improvement. Same goes for Mad King.

2. I do think Eagle is not a good lynch D1. I think this is a noobtown mislynch in the waiting and I will not touch it. I ask the rest of you to do the same. Good choices would be Burning Crystal or Persivul. (More info on this coming).

3. @Kain: Why are you here and why did you join mafiascum?

This seems like a "blending in" post, not liking it. Most of these points aren't scum hunting. There's a lot of nothingness and niceties giving the appearance that you're helping Point #2 is the closest thing you have, and yet, you haven't come back with explanations.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 303, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 4, acryon wrote:VOTE: Aneninen

For being a lying serial killer in the last game we played together.

I don't like this
In post 6, acryon wrote:
In post 5, Aneninen wrote:VOTE: Mad King Ashnard

I bet everyone knows my reason for that.

I don't, what is it? :)

Or this. They both feel bad to me.
In post 16, KainTepes wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7663993#p7663993]post 14[/url], Mad King Ashnard wrote:

Smudger ==3 +9 -10 | +14

Persivul +=2 -10 R +316

pisskop -1 ==2 -13

What are these numbers
Whaaaa?
Are you trying to confuse us?

This is fear. Too many words for one thought. I only use this many words when I'm afraid someone will misunderstand me or take me wrong or for some other reason. This is definitely fear.
In post 18, KainTepes wrote:
In post 14, Mad King Ashnard wrote:

Smudger ==3 +9 -10 | +14

Persivul +=2 -10 R +316

pisskop -1 ==2 -13

Just because I have no face does not mean I am not trustworthy
You are unfair, it's not my fault I was born with no face
Dont be a jerkass

Also this. Too many words.

I know what y'all are talking about, impatience and such, but I know maybe better than y'all (I don't know a lot of people here) because I was this person before and this was my fearful scum opening play.
In post 37, acryon wrote:

You throw out a naked vote, and it's for the person named
Townie
? Scum much?

In post 39, Burning Crystal wrote:VOTE: KainTrelpes

Let's get some wagons up in here. Major posturing by Kain in his last post.

~Titus

Yep.

This is overreaction
In post 67, Kop wrote:
In post 47, KainTepes wrote:I am VERY aggressive in TOS, and I will do so here too, because that is the only way to catch evil players off guard and lynch them quickly. Quietness is not good which is why I want people to move

These two posts do swing in one of two ways.

1). These are townie posts. Because scum wouldn't really want the game to progress as quickly as he points out.

2). These are fake town posts in hoping to make out he has town intentions without any real hunting of any sort.

And stating that your happy to vote, why don't you vote for him? What's holding you back from doing so?

In post 59, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Yeah that was a bit of an overreaction, sorry.

Let's forget that and go here:

I don't like burnings reaction.

VOTE: Burning Crystal

This one is serious.

You simply can't suspect someone for over reacting, then do it yourself and say we should forget about it. That's a contradiction, in my opinion.

VOTE: Extrapolated Eagle

he's already voting me, why are you misrepping him? This post makes me feel a little better about kt.

Excuse me, but I thought you DID like acryon for town. The first 2 quoted posts here are by acryon and you state that you don't like either of them. I won't go into details about why you don't like these 2 posts, but I find it a direct contradiction to your liking acryon for town.

Not liking Kain is something I'm not willing to argue about, although I wouldn't say the quoted posts (with too many words) are a major reason to why I don't like him myself. The overreaction is more likely to get my approval, along with his "aggressive defensiveness".

Liking Titus for pushing wagons I can understand, so I won't be pushing you on that one for now.

Finally, you quoted a post from Kop stating it made you feel better about Kain, which makes you sound indecisive regarding Kain.

So, two question here (actually three, but two are the same question about 2 players): Where do you currently stand regarding Kain and/or acryon?? And how do you read Kop so far??

To be fair I should -at least- provide my own reads too, so I'll say that Burning Crystal is looking ok so far, but I know Titus is experienced enough, so I'd rather wait a little longer before I decide to trust that slot. The same goes for Mad King. I'm undecided on Kop too, bc while he has some good stuff he also has -at least- one thing that needs to wait for tomorrow to be revisited.

Actually almost half of my personal remarks on this game (in a text file on my PC) read more or less "#m Check this post later, or #n This post needs to be referenced in light of X flip (where m & n are post numbers & X is a player's name). In short I don't have even one "strong" town read thus far, nor do I have enough confidence in my scum reads either.

But thanks for trying to share your thoughts, my friend. It would be even nicer of you if you could respond to the underlined as well.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 308, KainTepes wrote:
acryon feels like TOWN to me,, I have no other bad ideas other than dave and persivul,, but after the post about persivul i am RETHINKING this idea!!

(Irrelevant multiple quotes removed). You're at it again. Please explain. WHY do you think acryon is town? You need to make a point (that I may have missed, or even may share so I'd feel more confident in my read on them). Stating "X feels like town" without an explanation doesn't help much.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 306, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:@KT big letters and the way you write draws more attention to you than what you're saying. If you're doing this intentionally in order to get by as scum, fine, if not please change your posting style. I'm having a hard time taking this seriously.

Another fine example of coaching.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:42 pm

I'm sorry, I was gone for part of the game and the rest of it is hard to read through. I don't feel solid on any of my reads. I'm still in rvs, tbh because that's how bad I feel like the start of this game was. There's so much unreadable stuff (partially thanks to me) or ungame related stuff that my reads right now are volatile and experimental out the wazoo. I think I feel good about Titus and I didn't feel good on aneninen, now I feel better about him. I did like acryon but based on a reread I don't like him anymore. I solid don't like kt but that's still kind of nullish. I don't have reasons. I need people to respond so I can get back into this game.

The two reads I'm ok with right now are titus and acryon and even those are a bit nullish. I really don't like the way this game is going. It's not that I can't read most of the players, it's that almost everything seems out of place and thanks to a lot of the stuff happening so far the people who I don't usually read super easily can hide without me being able to take into account things like time it takes to respond without a whole lot of extra effort. So take this as me sort of starting over with a semi rvs vote on acryon.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:43 pm

@dave that's a null tell for me. I did it in my hydra with Titus with BNL as scum and in my first newbie with mochaman as town. It's in my nature, sorry. :/
"@EE
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:03 pm

Post by acryon »

Eh my interactions with KT are due to him being a newb. In other games I've spent time harping on one side of the newbscum/newbtown fence, but I think I'd rather get more information this time. No reason to be hardcore analyzing a newb player's play, especially D1, when they may not be playing the same game you are.
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by davesaz »

I was pointing out the folly of Aneninen's vote on me, supposedly for bussing and then coaching KT.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Fire Starter
Fire Starter
Goon
Fire Starter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Fire Starter »

Ew. Walls.
Hi.
Bye.
Will post tomorrow.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:48 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 321, Fire Starter wrote:Ew. Walls.
Hi.
Bye.
Will post tomorrow.

I already don't like where this is going.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Almost50 »

In post 322, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 321, Fire Starter wrote:Ew. Walls.
Hi.
Bye.
Will post tomorrow.

I already don't like where this is going.

Me neither, tbh.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by davesaz »

That's two replacements with a single meh post each. :facepalm:

Return to “Completed Open Games”