acryon -3 v4 u119 R =31 | =11 =14

Persivul +=2 -10 R +316

pisskop -1 ==2 -13

plotinus = +1 +7 +8 -11 =12 +13 -=14 -443 | -577 -581 v626 =648

radiantcowbells =3 -5 -11 ✝

Whats this?

I'm thick you know.

VOTE: TOWNIE247

Trying to deceive us with his user name.

Nothing much to go off here but as scum voting townie is a kind of psychological thing that I'm not going to go into because this post is going to be long enough already

That was a RVS vote.

How is it psychological?

In post 359, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
In post 67, Kop wrote:
In post 47, KainTepes wrote:I am VERY aggressive in TOS, and I will do so here too, because that is the only way to catch evil players off guard and lynch them quickly. Quietness is not good which is why I want people to move

In post 49, KainTepes wrote:Whatever!! At least I am trying to play the game while you are just trying to distract people and picking on new players ilyvmjty. being aggressive does NOT mean i am fake or bad

Also your sucking up to Titus is disgusting, happy to vote you

These two posts do swing in one of two ways.

1). These are townie posts. Because scum wouldn't really want the game to progress as quickly as he points out.

2). These are fake town posts in hoping to make out he has town intentions without any real hunting of any sort.

And stating that your happy to vote, why don't you vote for him? What's holding you back from doing so?

In post 59, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Yeah that was a bit of an overreaction, sorry.

Let's forget that and go here:

I don't like burnings reaction.

VOTE: Burning Crystal

This one is serious.

You simply can't suspect someone for over reacting, then do it yourself and say we should forget about it. That's a contradiction, in my opinion.

VOTE: Extrapolated Eagle

Sets up KT for vote and then votes elsewhere. Feels more like trying to frame kt as town imo. :/

I voted elsewhere simply because you were the better vote at the time.

I put a theory out in the thread that was in my mind. I don't see that as setting someone up for a vote, keeping thoughts to myself isn't what this game is about.

If I suspected KT more than you at that time, I would have put my vote on KT simply for his game play at the start. However, you did a contradiction that I think warrants more focus with a vote, because a contradiction is a lot more suspicious than someone appearing to be faking his gamestyle.

In post 68, Kop wrote:
In post 36, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: Townie247

In post 65, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: smugder

Two naked votes.

Are you kind enough to elaborate on these two, I know it's half and half in RVS, but it would be nice to see some justification to these votes, instead of trying to appear to be doing something.

Actually voting someone IS doing something, whereas saying things and not voting is something you do a lot of.

Voting indeed does something, but when it's nearer RVS than actually voting for someone you suspect, is not going to do a lot to make one think 'hang on'.

If you voted me early game during RVS, I'm not going to get my back up and start defending myself, especially when it's a vote that doesn't contain even a joke as to why that vote is there. Within that post you quoted, I tried to get some justification to why those votes were placed, so that I could see why they were there, and possibly the person they voted for, could have answered with something towards those votes. I don't think I recall those people ever questioning or even defending themselves against those votes. If they have and I've missed it, please do point them out to me.

So please don't try misrep me saying that votes don't do anything.

In post 200, Kop wrote:So what post has made Eagle get the hump? I don't think I've seen any personal attack towards Eagle that has made him react the way he has done. It's baffling that someone who claimed before about over reacting, as gone beyond an over reaction, to a point where he's likely to head this game into a personal confrontation. And I think if he's going to make it personal, it's going beyond the game, imo. Something strikes me that this is all sorts of fake where it is going to cause distractions, will scum do this? Possibly.

I don't know any of your game styles that you have portrayed in the past, so I can only go off what is in the thread. I like many others won't know what is going through your mind, all we can go off, is what you are putting in this thread. And for me, it's far too aggressive, along with contradictions.

I'm being too... Aggressive?
Wut? Also coming from the guy defending kt atm.
Also name two places where I contradict myself.

I can point out those posts that you were being aggressive. But I'll say this first, you blew everything out of proportion for god knows what, that you almost made it a personal attack rather than debating between each other.

In post 165, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:listen here.

You.do.not.understand.my.attitude.because.if.you.did.you.would.always.know.with.100.percent.certainty.what.my.alignment.was.

You know what you PERCEIVE my attitude to be but do not dare to ever claim to know what my attitude is, bud.

In post 173, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I'm not doing this. I'll discuss this with y'all when I get back. Go back and reread everything y'all are posting, perhaps if you knew what you were arguing you'd figure out that y'all are contradicting yourselves left and right just to get a chance to disagree with me. What you are arguing (for the most part) isn't even game relevant and honestly after reading your posts it looks like you're attacking me because you feel like attacking me and you're not even paying attention to what you're saying. So. Go back. Figure out where you messed up and I won't have to take you apart when I get back. This isn't really game relevant but it's a point I feel really strongly about and if you don't back off I will fight this.

In post 178, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Someone please raptor him before I get back. This is a personal matter he's invaded and is pushing on and I swear if he still pushes this when I get back I will push back like he's pushing me: personally.

In post 188, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Yes you offended me but screw it it doesn't matter. Apparently I'm not allowed to have feelings this game. I'm not going on vacation angry, but I would like to know what on earth everyone thinks I'm trying to distract from. The fact that a lot of people thought I was town when I was scum?

In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Someone explain the reasons for scum reading me?

Whatever. I don't want to deal with this atm. Maybe I'll get back to this game later, I'm still sick to my stomach over the way I was treated here. It may be acceptable to y'all, but that qualifies as an invasion of privacy in my book. I have no problem with what aneninen said, I do have a problem with the way he said it. To pretend to understand me like that after playing that game the way he did.... And then defending him with that BS when the whole time you were agreeing with me- I hate the attacks made against me. Perhaps you guys are different from me and offended by different things, but that doesn't excuse attacking me for being offended by something like that- and I didn't ask much from him, just that he watchs his word choice. But instead of staying out of it you had to get into it. It isn't even really a game related topic and you defended him. My mind is still racing with why.

I'm sorry I really don't want to play after that BS. I could sit here and take apart every piece of that pile of horse waste of an argument that was used against me but I doubt I could get through your dense skull with a jackhammer, so I'm not even going to try. I need more space for the time being and if you push me I will either claim or replace out.

Seriously, I think your actions by coming into to something that doesn't really affect you was drastically and horrifyingly inappropriate.

Those posts may not appear aggressive, but the tone of the posts and the way it's worded, It strikes me that there is some aggression within those posts.

The contradiction is here; In this back and forth, it certainly set alarms off which made me put my vote on you over KT as I felt these few posts stood out a lot more than what KT was doing.

In post 48, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Titus seems like town based on reaction to Kaintepes.

@KT you sound fake to death.

Day is two weeks, btw.

In post 50, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I didn't say you were aggressive. I didn't say you were bad.

I am not distracting anyone, what would I distract from? If anything you draw attention from anything else happening, so if there was something distracting, you would be doing it.

I did not know you were new but I certainly hope that you aren't planning to continue to use that as an excuse in any game outside a newbie game.

I am not sucking up to Titus, I was responding to Aneninens post about her alignment.

In post 53, Burning Crystal wrote:
In post 49, KainTepes wrote:
Whatever!!
At least I am trying to play the game while you are just trying to distract people and picking on new players ilyvmjty.
being aggressive
does NOT mean i am fake or bad

Also your sucking up to Titus is disgusting,
happy to vote you

In post 48, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
@KT you sound fake to death.

Fake, fake, fake. He's not distracting anybody, but you are over-reacting. I would vote you but I'm pretty sure we already are.

In post 54, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Overreacting to what? What are you talking about? Bringing up something that seems interesting and placing a vote in RVS? What have you been smoking?

In post 55, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Actually if you'd like to talk about overreacting, hard defending someone who hasn't yet even been accused of being scum nor had anything more than a semi-serious vote on them fits the bill quite nicely, don't you think?

How about you explain attacking someone for pushing their reads?

In post 57, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Just going to say that based on what we have here if I had a gun to my head I'd shoot KT and BC, and the former mostly because of the reaction of the latter. That's a really scummy, post, IMO.

In post 58, KuroiXHF wrote:See, your reaction to being called over reacting is over reacting. You made four posts that appeared very condescending.

In post 59, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Yeah that was a bit of an overreaction, sorry.

Let's forget that and go here:

I don't like burnings reaction.

This one is serious.

Then you fly off onto the high horse for something that was 'said', I didn't feel warranted your over reaction. It set something off in my mind that just doesn't feel right.

In post 202, Kop wrote:
In post 194, KainTepes wrote:Not that post, Eagle said I am "fake as hell" which is hurtful...
I do not know if Eagle is scum or town but I think Anen is good, he has been helpful and pressuring people,,!

How is it hurtful? He's playing the game and giving his thoughts, you claim to be aggressive but if a slight comment comes off aggressive towards you, you start hurling aTe around?

You can't claim to be aggressive but when something is thrown back at you, you can't claim it to be hurtful, considering aggressiveness as you claim you are, can be hurtful if used incorrectly.

This is what gives me also the impression that this whole charade of you claiming your aggressive is fake.

Sets up KT for vote again and then....
Nothing. :/

Calls KT fake and then doesn't push. What is this?

There's suspecting, questioning, and talking, that doesn't spell setting up for a vote.

See the tone of these posts, because you've said setting up enough times, it's like you would actually like me to vote KT.

In post 212, Kop wrote:
In post 204, KainTepes wrote:But I want to be AGGRESSIVE like all the strong players and catch scum like they can... am I not aggressive enough??

I don't really think you should be asking that question.

How do you feel about this wagon forming on you?

Coaching and defending but he's not being direct about defending which makes his coaching so much more scummy. He's kind of indirectly defending and buddying kt and its scummy. Super bad ugly scummy

If I could actually be arsed to go trolling through every page to find further proof that this is wrong, I could go through some posts in this game that are actually helping KT with his gamestyle by many others. In hindsight, you could call that coaching, something to which you are also guilty off. So if you want to paint that picture, just make sure you also paint yourself into that too. Thanks.

In post 215, Kop wrote:
In post 213, KainTepes wrote:I dont like it because I am town, but if you all think I am a useless player then its ok lynch me...

That's not the attitude you should be taking. If your style is aggressive, you should be dismantling your wagon by posting against your waggoner's. And arguing the toss.

And you wonder why I think this is all fake....

You're calling him fake while asking him to omgus his wagon and talking about how people should get on that wagon.

:facepalm: Really? OMGUS his own wagon?

I simply stated he should be dismantling his wagon by posting against the people on his wagon. Votes on KT by a few should get KT to react to those votes, I asked him that attitude he took was defeatist and he should go against the people who are voting for him, that's not OMGUS, that's acting in defence and answering back to those people who suspect him. By not going back at them, is making that vote, worthless, doing nothing, because he's not even defending against those votes, he's laying defeat by not going against them.

That's not OMGUS, that's defending and arguing back with those voters.

In post 225, Kop wrote:
In post 222, KainTepes wrote:The more I think of it the LESS it makes sense, it is just like the game in TOS where a person who was sheriff calimed Godfather (which is a bad role), and got lynched because everyone said "no I know you are not godfather because you are SHERIFF"??? But that is so dumb, because sheriff is actually a good role and godfather is a bad role, they just lynched him because they think he is fake, but in reality he is a good guy and the town lynched him even though they knew he was a good guy because that town was stupid, so dave is being the same,,,,

I think I understand the whole point of this, and it's relevance.

But assure you, we're not lynching you based on being a poor player or bowing to the demands of your previous post. That is not what this game is about, I don't like policy lynches as we never learn anything from them. So in truth, you aren't becoming a policy lynch, just because you think your a poor player.

I just would like to see some posturing from yourself to get back at those people voting for you, and to show them why there votes should be elsewhere. Something we have been seeing lack of.

More telling KT to OMGUS. Like what? Seriously take a stance on him.

See above. I would actually like to see his defence to those posters who voted for him.

I can't take a stance on someone with an attitude that spells defeated. I've seen that attitude in both alignments, and I'm not going to go policy lynch someone because they simply can't or won't defend themselves with a better case.

In post 238, Kop wrote:
In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Whatever. I don't want to deal with this atm. Maybe I'll get back to this game later, I'm still sick to my stomach over the way I was treated here. It may be acceptable to y'all, but that qualifies as an invasion of privacy in my book. I have no problem with what aneninen said, I do have a problem with the way he said it.

Could you point out this post that has made you feel this way, because as far as I can see, I don't see any posts that causes offence.

In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:To pretend to understand me like that after playing that game the way he did.... And then defending him with that BS when the whole time you were agreeing with me- I hate the attacks made against me. Perhaps you guys are different from me and offended by different things, but that doesn't excuse attacking me for being offended by something like that- and I didn't ask much from him, just that he watchs his word choice. But instead of staying out of it you had to get into it. It isn't even really a game related topic and you defended him. My mind is still racing with why.

It would help if you could actually point out who this is aimed at.

And if anything, it gives me a town impression to anyone who doesn't watch what they say, because at the end of the day, scum are more likely to watch there word choice, or how they type there sentences, as opposed to someone who spell checks, thorough checks there posts to make sure they don't give anything alignment wise away. But that could just be me, because I know many times when I've played as scum, doesn't matter what style of posting I'm making I will read over and watch what I say in case I slip.

This is also a game, whatever is said, should not be taken to heart. People are going to gain an opinion on everything that is said in the thread, they can choose whether to get involved or not. I've only gotten involved in the whole thing by your earlier stance on over reactions, and how you've reacted to what ever this post that has offended you, something that you tried to imply before that was over reacting.

In post 233, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I'm sorry I really don't want to play after that BS. I could sit here and take apart every piece of that pile of horse waste of an argument that was used against me but I doubt I could get through your dense skull with a jackhammer, so I'm not even going to try. I need more space for the time being and if you push me I will either claim or replace out.

Seriously, I think your actions by coming into to something that doesn't really affect you was drastically and horrifyingly inappropriate.

See, I don't know what to make of this. Why have this attitude?

I've seen many players in my time playing mafia, have the wrong type of emotion. And it's not good, because at the end of the day, this just a game, if it gets heated, step away and come back when you've calmed down. By taking this stance in your post, it takes away from the game, yes some posts may offend, I've felt the same in a few games, but I've chosen to remain calm, and just fire back without resulting into taking things to heart.

I suppose everyone is different.

See my last game with aphix. Actually its an easy scum metastatic on this site to just tunnel people all game. I've seen it in a large majority of my games.

I've seen tunnelling from both alignments. I don't use that as an indicator.

I will trawl through my list of games and find one where that person tunnelled for a lot, and he was town.

In post 289, Kop wrote:Well we are finally seeing something from KT. Let's see how he progresses after this.

UNVOTE: EE

I asked how these two things were related and I didn't get an answer so I'm going to extrapolate a bit here and say you think kt is scummier than I am and expect to be voting him soon. I think this is scummy if that's the case.

Where did you ask those two things were related? I might have missed that, I apologise.

I don't think KT is scummier than you, I've prodded sticks, interacted with KT, but I think it's more newbness in KT, than scummy. What you've done that made me vote you is a lot more scummier than KT.

In post 290, Kop wrote:
In post 261, Aneninen wrote:
In post 244, Sunset Illusions wrote:2. I do think Eagle is not a good lynch D1. I think this is a noobtown mislynch in the waiting and I will not touch it. I ask the rest of you to do the same. Good choices would be Burning Crystal or Persivul. (More info on this coming).

When will the more info come?

In post 245, Xtoxm wrote:Current preferred lynches would be Smudger/Anen/Mad King. There are others I could compromise on, and others i'd be less enthusiastic to. I won't go into my town reads right now.

Where did those name come from?

In post 246, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:
@aneninen. Not mad at you. I wasn't even that messed up until acryon got into it.

Let's just say I have emotional issues that I need to deal with and I apologize for them leaking into the thread. I try to stop myself when I recognize I'm blowing things that don't matter at all into mountains, it's just hard to take a break and calm down when you have... ...things... Like acryon jumping in on things and just riling people up more.

Then let's leave this story where it belongs to. In the past.

In post 253, KuroiXHF wrote:Not that this has anything to do with the game, but how do you (or anyone else) have a flu for a day?

Fzzzzzzzrt.
(1) It might have meant the worst day of flu.
(2) Some people can have flu quickly and dreadfully. It lasts for only a couple of days, 2 or so, but those days are horrible.

In post 253, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm actually in agreement. Some people look better than others, but all of them have a good poker reads. (There are obviously some that are quicker to emotion, but it's striking me more-so as newbish)
The question I have for you is that if you're not really into voting anyone, what's with your vote on Ameninen?

They may have left it there from RVS. Actually I left my vote there from RVS, because I'm another player who simply can't find too much useful content.
I mean, most of the things happening have been about a couple of players, whereas apart from those things... nothing.

In post 254, Almost50 wrote:OK. I'm all caught up. There are more irrelevant posts in this thread than there are actually relevant ones. If I disregard the posts that are irritating in an irrelevant-to-game way I'd say Persy is the one standing out as a slight scum lean.

However, I need to sort out RC first. I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Rasko before, so I would certainly appreciate it if you guys signed your posts for me to tell who's actually doing the post.

Why is it more urgent to sort RC out first than anyone else?

In post 256, Persivul wrote:You're putting us in a bad position here. I don't want to see someone get RL pissed off over this, but I've posted similar stuff in the past, and only when I was scum. It was partially true and partially strategic. When I'm town and I think I'm misunderstood or treated badly, I don't threaten to replace out, because I'm satisfied that my lynch is going to give town good info, and particularly on D1 when there's usually a mislynch anyway. All I see from you is concern about your personal survival. I don't see concern for town. Some people do get overly concerned with personal survival as town, but in general it's more often a scum trait, because scum have smaller teams and the loss of one has much greater impact than loss of a single town.

Erm... I can't explain it, why, but this is scum.
I often do such kind of appeasing posts or what-should-I-call-them, both as town as scum, and even if it can't be noticed (or at least, it has not been yet), I know my town-calm-down posts are different to my scum-calm-down posts.
I know it's weak but right now, better than nothing.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Persivul

In post 260, Persivul wrote:You're ruining this game. It's no fun if someone is actually upset about it IRL.

mod, please replace me

Shyt.
UNVOTE:
I simply can't imagine a scum replacing out in this very situation.

________

Frankly, everyone!
Can't we just play? Like in all the other games?
Pisskop deserves a better playlist than we are, including me.

And I f-cking don't care if you think that's my scum-appeasing post, actually it's not, but even my lynch would be more contribution to this game than everything has happened so far.
Actually Persivul was posting something similar, wasn't he? And he got a scumread from me.
Good.
I'm an idiot.

*hitting a tin bucket with a rusty hammer, which sounds terribly*

I'm also interested in why the vote, then quote his wanting replacing post to unvote.

I've not participated with you in a game where you are scum, so I have zero idea what your like as scum.

So... He wants to scum read people but he hasn't played with them before so he's going to keep playing it safe as he's been playing it all game long?

I've played a few times with Aneninen. And everytime he's been town, so I've not actually seen his scum game.

In post 330, Kop wrote:
In post 326, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Is your scum read on them based on lurking/absence?

He quite specifically said that vote was to pressure them into hoping that he would come out and post.

I've done it before as scum, where I've delayed things by saying soon. It's one of those post words that you hope will appease the crowd and hope they forget about you.

In post 329, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:That's true enough. I guess I could see someone replacing in without reading the game beforehand and realizing they were in over their heads or getting a role they didn't want, but I always read the thread beforehand because I only get town slots when I replace.

Parts of this is wrong.

How would someone replacing in not be happy that they didn't get a role they didn't want? I understand the semantics of it, but I can't see someone replacing in hoping to get a role they want. It never works like that, even signing up for a game doesn't get them a role they want.

The first part : yes, but also real life too. Like there are people who are quite a bit scummier than this and this is one thing that is (according to occams razer) more likely to come from not alignment indicative than scum.

The second part of this post: yes doing that may not necessarily be right, but saying what I'm saying is wrong is wrong and I have no idea why you would accuse me of lying about that. :/

I said parts of it is wrong, that doesn't say I said you are lying.

You are trying to twist words around.

If I said you were lying, I would not be using the words wrong. Using the word wrong means I'm disagreeing with some of your posts.

In post 331, Kop wrote:
In post 292, Aneninen wrote:
In post 264, Xtoxm wrote:My Anen read is based on not liking a handful of his comments combined with a healthy dose of meta. Things like voting and unvoting Pers in #261 i'm not really buying, just looks to me like he's trying to fake stream of consciousness. I don't have a scum meta on Anen but I do have a good amount of town, and his play here is very different to what I was expecting from town-Anen..So it follows that this is more likely to be his scum play. Certainly good enough for me to support for D1.

Your logic is wrong, but whatever.

Actually that vote/unvote was the result of my catching-up method. I saw Percivul's post which I found scummy and I saw him replacing out
after
I hit the Preview and I added that part next.
Obviously, I know it's only my words but that's all I can tell.

This part above goes for everyone.

So you added that part after seeing it after you hit the preview button? Why not just delete it and not say anything about it?

I understand people voting then seeing a post further if they just hit the quote button, and replying as they are catching up, instead of hitting Q+ and adding them to one big post.

But you actually saw the post in the preview before you even posted it, I don't understand that.

I'm not using this to paint you as scum, but that just doesn't make any sense. I don't know whether to place that into; you are trying to appear that you are keeping up; or in putting your thoughts out and making people see that you are actually thinking out loud in the thread.

So youre not saying he's lying scum who needs to die, but you think he's lying scum that needs to die? Could you please play a little more carefully and push a little less? I like it when people sit on the fence and try not to stick out.

I've not said he needs to die. I've not voted for him purely based on that, I questioned the motive to that post, and gave two possible suggestions. Suggestions that aren't painting him as scum yet.

In post 332, Kop wrote:
In post 277, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:Like from here it looks like you're trying to push over a bunch of rocks that are already on their side. I.e. you're not doing much. I like you and acryon for town but I haven't seen you seem to try to get anywhere

This post reeks of trying to buddy.

They are pushing you, so in aid to appease, try buddy them up in hope that they may change there stance towards you. Hmm.

Extrapolated Eagle, who do you actually suspect at this point, or think is worthy for a lynch?

What on earth? How is that buddying? I'm calling them out for nowhere pushes. How is that buddying? If you want buddying go back and look at your interactions with kT

You like Burning Crystal and Acryon as town.

The Buddy point that I pointed out, you just happened to say those two names, because both have suspected you, or still do at that point of you posting, and say you like them for town. That is what makes me suspect you are trying to buddy them up, in hope to get them off your back.

I've seen scum buddy people who suspect them.

In post 337, Kop wrote:VOTE: Sunset Illusions

It's been 1 day 18 hours. I think almost 2 days is way over board for a post coming soon.

Question one; This is a question asking for others to provide reads, if he has read the thread, does he not have any reads of his own?

Question two; What has given him this impression, I think this is trying to either veer away from that possible lynch to distance oneself, I would like to see this more info for a case on Burning crystal or the Persivul slot.

Question three; What kind of question is that, seriously? It'll be the same answer it is for everyone on here.
this is a nasty read and a nasty push.

So yeah. I think kop is is probably scum.
VOTE: kop

Not a nasty push. Question one phrase I've seen scum do that. Question two, I've also seen scum do that.

Is that a nasty push considering I've seen scum do it? Nope, I can push what I think and experienced before.

I spoilered it
Last edited by pisskop on Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:16 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Spoiler tags may be necessary. Jesus tap dancing christ I don't want to scroll through all that.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

Are you a trump supporter

because that's a nice big wall you have there
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:58 am

Post by pisskop »

Please keep the wall of quotes to a minimal. Alternatives to quoting the whole text are using the post tag

Code: Select all

[post=1]The Rules[/post]
[post=0]Post 0, the op[/post]

beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Fire Starter
Fire Starter
Goon
Fire Starter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Fire Starter »

Page 1

Kain is scummy.

Page 2

Eagle is a dick. Can't determine alignment yet.
Kain is still scummy. I'd vote Kain at this point.

Page 3

I really dislike Eagle and think he gets overly defensive in posts 50-57. Scummy.

Page 4

Mad King defends Eagle. Interesting point as Eagle starts to gather a couple votes.
Xtomx and his naked votes are ugly. Again. Scummy.
I like Kops explanation in post 67 about kain, but if Kain or kops flip scum, then I'd look at the other as a potential partner.

Page 5/6

Fucking Kain. Everyone keeps saying town. I have the gut of overposting, overhyped scum.
Shit posts. Nothing even game related. All about how to quote properly. Fuck.
Policy lynching Kain. stfu. It's getting annoying. Literally distracting everyone from doing any scum hunting. If you're the only one talking, you can't get a read on anyone else.
Anenimen is 50/50. Just depends on the post.

Page 7/8

EE and Kain aren't partners.
Dislike Acryn, not sure why.

Page 9

Mad King is fence sitting.
Davesaz. Odd vote on Kain at this time.
BC is a hydra. Ergo, needs to have more posts.
Xtomx. Shit posts.

Page 10

Ugh. Too many replacements.

Page 11

Kuroi needs to post more but I agree with post of his posts, so town.

Caught up through this point. Will finish the rest shortly.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:37 am

Post by Extrapolated Eagle »

Sorry Kuro but I think you're wrong. At least the way I find scum. You're either lying to me or you aren't. KOP is lying to me. It's possible he's town and just lies a lot, but it's more likely he's scum.

I'll get to his disgusting attempt to try and save his deceitful bottom later.
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

I accidentally closed the tab when I did this and now I'm pissed, but I'll try it again...

Posts of Note:
Not liking this, but I'm thinking it's not alignment indicative. It has a lot to do with other factors, not related to the game.
I'm not liking this either. Possibly more alignment indicative.
Evidently not
that
excited.
An absolutely horrid post. I can't see any post indicating fear, but even if someone is scummy, you ask the question before reaching with a vote like that.
Shit post, but not alignment indicative. Just indicative of someone's attitude. He needs to watch that condescending tone.
I don't like this post. It's incredibly opportunistic and appears that the exists because it looks like opening is there.
I like this. He's laying on pressure. Townie vibes from this.
I don't like this, maybe Acryon can explain this.
This explains a lot.
I disagree with Eagle, but I disagree with the following post that accuses this post of sucking up. Scum Hunting also means Town Hunting.
This post screams "lack of transparency." If you want to vote someone, you'd make sure you're voting them.
(and its vicinity) does seem to be incredibly overreacting. I still don't think it's all THAT alignment indicative, although I'm now finding it to be quite a bit.
This seems very opportunistic as well, along with giving me terrible vibes.
Another naked vote. Terrible execution, but I think his heart is in the right place.
I think I originally gave them a town-read, but I'm starting to have second thoughts about this. At least I like his reasoning and the effort for the reasoning for this.
The words suggest scummy, but the vibes suggest otherwise. I have to think about this one.
Townie vibe. He's asking questions and giving an effort to move the game forward.
...How?
I'm liking this as well.
I think I inquired to this and never got an answer. (Scratch that. He got to it in 117, kinda.)
For some reason, I'm getting the feeling that if Kop is scum, Davesaz is scum too.
Poor post. Poor vote.
Townie read from this.
111-115 I just... I just don't know how to answer KT or deal with him. Unfortunately, I'm running out of niceties. I'm finding him to be extremely immature. There's aggression, and then there's blind rage. You're blurring the lines there, bud.
You've been away for a while. You can respond with much more than just expressing your return.
Fun game. In KT's ISO, change "Aggressive" to "Sexual." The exclamations point only intensify his erotic urges.
Makes me less confident that Eagle is a townie.
I do agree with Acryon here. + to Acryon. - to Aneninen.
This comes across as scummy, but my play style changes nearly every game too, so I don't judge this as scummy.
I don't think is is alignment indicative, and Eagle is technically right but he is splitting hairs.
He's not angry, he's sexu- I mean, aggressive!
Now I remember why I town read Kop - this post.
LOL. I love this game.
You're not scum hunting, yet I gave a townie vibe from you this game. ...Also, has Rask posted at all? I feel like you're RC using the hydra account.
Burning Crystal hasn't given me a lot of townie feeling from that post, even though he's not wrong.
An age old scum tell. I feel like he'd know better than this if he learned somewhere other than ToS.
I thought Davesaz was the one with the flu. You two should maybe have your scum meetings over the phone where you can't give each other illnesses. Don't tell me you're too sick to kill town this night phase. And no, a doctor's note won't cut it! ;)
Actually yeah, I agree. Davesaz did seem like he was going after KT because it's easy.
You're more right than you are wrong, but I don't think you understand why. You are still a bit wrong because he did have some logic - I just think it's scummy logic.
in response to LOL! I laughed out loud at that.
Isn't lynching him because he's a poor player a policy lynch it it of itself? Don't get me wrong. While doing this whole read list, I've gotten the idea to just put him out of his misery, but I think we do have scummy people to go after.
Everyone, please tell me you're playing the game where you replace every time KT says "aggressive" to "sexual."
You should already know why people scum read you, brah.
This seems like an excuse to be on a bandwagon. I'm scum reading you in this post.
Town reading him here. Good post.
All I've seen of him. If I was a policy-lynch man, I'd vote him now, but alas - I take totality into account.
You really need to get more active this game but from what I've read, I can agree with possibly 2/3 of those.
I don't think Eagle ever answered my question. ...For shame.
All caught up but hasn't done much. I'm expecting more. Almost50, you have a lot to catch up on since Smudger is scummy in my book.
Terrible that he's leaving, but I think Persivul and his replacement is town.
I disagree with your vote, but yeah - I DO agree with not liking how Aneninem voted than unvoted Perisvul.
You said it was the flu. CAUGHT YOU IN THE LIE!
This isn't helping my scum vibe on you/Smudger.
You've been in this game since the beginning. You definitely can find somewhere to push.
Terrible post.
Alright. You're doing better in making me confident of you being town.
I like this post. And good point. KT hasn't really scum hunted, although he has tried. You can't expect too much out of him right now.[
Voting for something not alignment indicative? Bad Burning Crystal.
Terrible post. Apathy looks unbecoming on a townie.
I do not like this post.
Like this post.
I already said this, but I don't like this.
He's right, ya know.
Can't tell if scummy play style or scummy.
Agree with parts. Disagree with other, but town reading this.
This is my first time on Day One with you. You haven't found shit.

Read List:
Town: Kop
Lean Town: Aneninen, Xtoxm, Davesaz, KainTepes
Null: Extrapolated Eagle, FireStarter
Lean Scum: Almost50, Mad King Ashnard
Scum: Burning Crystal, Sunset Illusions

The only reason that I'm not voting Sunset Illusions is that I'm hoping he'll be replaced by someone active who can give me better reads. Burning Crystal is posting a lot of what I don't like, just enough to be somewhat active. I'm seeing a lot of flying below the radar.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

That god damn post took two and a half hours of my day, lol.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:53 pm

I'm sorry, what? What does your experience with me have to do with my ability to figure out whether or not someone is lying?
"@EE
:roll: Aside from that entire post being annoying as fuck, your scumread on me makes no sense." -Elyse (scum)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 383, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:I'm sorry, what? What does your experience with me have to do with my ability to figure out whether or not someone is lying?

You said that you're a hot shot and great at finding scum and I'm saying that if you want me to treat you like you're a better scum hunter, you have to prove that you know a thing or two about it. You haven't.
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:43 pm

When did I say any of those things? Go screw yourself, dude, you've got a really freakin messed up picture of everything in your head and it all seems to revolve around you.
"@EE
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:47 pm

Is that narcissistic rage?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:49 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 385, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:When did I say any of those things? Go screw yourself, dude, you've got a really freakin messed up picture of everything in your head and it all seems to revolve around you.

This isn't alignment indicative, but it is egotistical indicative. This is a game and some of us play to win. If you can't take the heat, maybe you shouldn't be in the kitchen.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:52 pm

In post 386, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Is that narcissistic rage?

Woah that wasn't a very cool thing to say at all. I do not endorse this man's insensitive views.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 388, Mad King Ashnard wrote:
In post 386, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Is that narcissistic rage?

Woah that wasn't a very cool thing to say at all. I do not endorse this man's insensitive views.

Hey, Rask. How've you been?
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:55 pm

What are you talking about? I didn't say any of those things. Get your head out of your bumhole.
"@EE
Extrapolated Eagle
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Extrapolated Eagle
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:57 pm

In post 387, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 385, Extrapolated Eagle wrote:When did I say any of those things? Go screw yourself, dude, you've got a really freakin messed up picture of everything in your head and it all seems to revolve around you.

This isn't alignment indicative, but it is egotistical indicative. This is a game and some of us play to win. If you can't take the heat, maybe you shouldn't be in the kitchen.

You talking to yourself there, buddy?

If you're talking to me, I kind of expect you to quote where you're misrepping me from.
"@EE
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:58 pm

In post 389, KuroiXHF wrote:Hey, Rask. How've you been?

I've been here the whole time, author of 3/4 of these posts :D
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 392, Mad King Ashnard wrote:
In post 389, KuroiXHF wrote:Hey, Rask. How've you been?

I've been here the whole time, author of 3/4 of these posts :D

I kind of want to re-read you now. Now I know how to tell if you're Rask or RC, although I do think you'd save a heck whole of confusion by stamping your posts.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:09 pm

How have you been carrying on since 1671?
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Post by Burning Crystal »

Will catch up later tonight or early tomorrow.

Dinner with the husband.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:02 pm

Post by KainTepes »

I am just a VERY SEXUAL player??? i dont understand....

anyway i will read more and get THOUGHTS...
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Post by KainTepes »

I find MAD King ASHNARD a bit SUSPICIOUS!!!! because he posts very few USEFUL THINGS?? HE IS JUST JOKING AROUND BUT NOT SAYING ANYTHING USEFUL,,

VOTE: Mad KING

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:04 pm

Post by KainTepes »

WILL READ MORE AGAIN AND GET EVEN MORE THOUGHTS

Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:09 pm

I want to policy lynch KT at this point.

Return to “Completed Open Games”