acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:25 am

Post by acryon »

To summarize:
Holy crap what a mess this game is for town right now.
-Almost is probably town.
-Anen is always wall-city, so I'm reluctant to agree that he is flailing.
-If Dave is actually softing, I don't like it at all. The tide was already turning away from Almost and it seemed absolutely unnecessary with the only results being him gaining towncred. Leaving alone for now, revisiting later.
-I think I like Mad King.
-Reluctantly calling EE town
for now
-Kop's vote on BC felt weak. Lean-scum.
-Don't like Kuroi at the moment. Agree with others that the drunk post didn't read well. I'd be on board for a lynch here but it doesn't look like there is enough interest in that.

This is the unofficial vote count (if I did it correctly)
aneninen - (2) Acryon, Burning Crystal
Mad King Ashnard - (2) Kain Tepes, Almost50
almost50 - (1) Texcat
Burning Crystal - (4) Aneninen, Kuroi, Davesaz, Kop
Kop – (1) – Chilledtea
davesaz - (1) xtoxm
Extrapolated Eagle - (1) Fire Starter
Texcat - (1) Mad King

I don’t like going Burning Crystal here. Seems like a slot that would get easier to sort out with more information/posting, and I don’t think we have the info right now to lynch.
I’d rather go with a slot like Kop, who doesn’t seem to be adding much in his posts despite having so many.

VOTE: Kop
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:36 am

Post by pisskop »

Votecount 1.19

Burnign Crystal
- (4), Aneninen, KuroiXHF, davesaz, kop
Mad King Ashnard
- (2) Almost50, Kain Tepes
Kop
- (2) Chilledtea, Acryon
almost50
- (1) Texcat
davesaz
- (1) xtoxm
Extrapolated Eagle
- (1) Fire Starter
Texcat
- (1) Mad King Ashnard
aneninen
- (1) Burning Crystal

Not Voting
-

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to Lynch!
Day 01 Deadlne is (expired on 2016-03-03 09:00:00).
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:31 am

Post by Burning Crystal »

@acyron, Dave was softing
before
the Almost wagon had traction. I think that's fueling a lot of people misreading Dave (especially Xtoxm). If Dave was softing PR only
after
Almost claimed BG it would be a problem as it would look like scum seeking survival. I get the suspicion thrown Dave's way but it's bad. I feel awkward defending Dave so hard because he doesn't want it. Maybe some of the push on Dave is Wifom protection, but since a good chunk of the game is scumreading me now, I can defend Dave without him being obvtown which he doesn't want and Dave being obvtown is bad. Xtoxm is making a mistake that how he feels is somehow objective when looking at only half the picture. #frustrating

I would totally vote Kurio. I know my support might not mean much given the current mentality against me. I have always felt the dynamic between him and MKA was wierd and I hate his lurking when we should be trying to throw together. I think MKA and I would both be ok with that. They have virtually no interaction and K has been following MKA like a lost puppy and obvtown reading him. Being scum in this scenario, the perfect play is to drop something a little scummy and leave. Lurk shit out. The other scum (SK or other team) would be much less likely to shoot you.

As for Kop, I am not as big a fan of a lynch there. As opportunistic as his posts are, I think it's town opportunism. People jump down my throat for being a decent human being and cooperating with people all the fucking time. I used to have an expression (if Titus is wagoned D1, she's usually town). That's frustrating as fuck about things but I cannot necessarily say the timing alone is scummy of Kop.

VOTE: Kurio
Titus / tn5421
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:36 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 381, KuroiXHF wrote:Read List:
Town: Kop
Lean Town: Aneninen, Xtoxm, Davesaz, KainTepes
Null: Extrapolated Eagle, FireStarter
Lean Scum: Almost50,
Mad King Ashnard

Scum: Burning Crystal, Sunset Illusions

You're obviously incorrect.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:43 am

Post by acryon »

In post 727, Burning Crystal wrote:@acyron, Dave was softing
before
the Almost wagon had traction. I think that's fueling a lot of people misreading Dave (especially Xtoxm). If Dave was softing PR only
after
Almost claimed BG it would be a problem as it would look like scum seeking survival. I get the suspicion thrown Dave's way but it's bad. I feel awkward defending Dave so hard because he doesn't want it. Maybe some of the push on Dave is Wifom protection, but since a good chunk of the game is scumreading me now, I can defend Dave without him being obvtown which he doesn't want and Dave being obvtown is bad. Xtoxm is making a mistake that how he feels is somehow objective when looking at only half the picture. #frustrating

I would totally vote Kurio. I know my support might not mean much given the current mentality against me. I have always felt the dynamic between him and MKA was wierd and I hate his lurking when we should be trying to throw together. I think MKA and I would both be ok with that. They have virtually no interaction and K has been following MKA like a lost puppy and obvtown reading him. Being scum in this scenario, the perfect play is to drop something a little scummy and leave. Lurk shit out. The other scum (SK or other team) would be much less likely to shoot you.

As for Kop, I am not as big a fan of a lynch there. As opportunistic as his posts are, I think it's town opportunism. People jump down my throat for being a decent human being and cooperating with people all the fucking time. I used to have an expression (if Titus is wagoned D1, she's usually town). That's frustrating as fuck about things but I cannot necessarily say the timing alone is scummy of Kop.

I will most likely join you in a moment on Kuro, but want to sort this first. Would you mind pointing me to Dave's softing prior to the BG claim? I don't know how but I read through and missed it still.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:03 am

Acyron, I would rather not as Dave was softing his full role, not just being a PR generally. It would probably be more protown to lynch us than to have me out Dave's role.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:07 am

Post by acryon »

In post 730, Burning Crystal wrote:Acyron, I would rather not as Dave was softing his full role, not just being a PR generally. It would probably be more protown to lynch us than to have me out Dave's role.

~Titus

I thought maybe this was just common knowledge that I was somehow missing, but if what you said is the case, then let's not discuss that anymore.

That being said I'm sure you'll understand my unwillingness to trust your vouch for him unless I see it myself. Still fine with leaving him for today, but taking a closer look tomorrow.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:12 am

Post by Aneninen »

In the everning, I shall come.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:30 am

In post 63, Mad King Ashnard wrote:I mean maybe, but I would think that it's non alignment indicative.

EE did try to get you to hydra with him to teach him things after all.

Not to say he isn't scum but I'm not sure that this buddying thing holds a lot of water.

In post 82, KuroiXHF wrote:For what it's worth, Xtoxm is no stranger to naked votes. It may not be alignment indicative of him, just poor play.

Both encouraging fewer votes and slower pace of game play.

In post 248, Mad King Ashnard wrote:IDK I'm not really enthusiastic about any votes at the moment.

I'll hard reread this soon.

In post 253, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 218, Burning Crystal wrote:
VLA cause flu for today

Not that this has anything to do with the game, but how do you (or anyone else) have a flu for a day.

[redacted irrelevant to my point statements]

In post 248, Mad King Ashnard wrote:IDK I'm not really enthusiastic about any votes at the moment.

I'll hard reread this soon.

I'm actually in agreement. Some people look better than others, but all of them have a good poker reads. (There are obviously some that are quicker to emotion, but it's striking me more-so as newbish)

The question I have for you is that if you're not really into voting anyone, what's with your vote on Ameninen?

Agreeing to have few votes and slow game pace.

In post 377, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Are you a trump supporter

because that's a nice big wall you have there

In post 381, KuroiXHF wrote:I accidentally closed the tab when I did this and now I'm pissed, but I'll try it again...

Posts of Note: (largely redacted)
An absolutely horrid post. I can't see any post indicating fear, but even if someone is scummy, you ask the question before reaching with a vote like that.
Titus interjection:
If there are "horrid" posts, why do you later take the stance you agree with no votes?

Terrible post. Apathy looks unbecoming on a townie.
Titus interjection:
then why were you encouraging apathy?

Read List:
Town: Kop
Lean Town: Aneninen, Xtoxm, Davesaz, KainTepes
Null: Extrapolated Eagle, FireStarter
Lean Scum: Almost50, Mad King Ashnard
Scum: Burning Crystal, Sunset Illusions

VOTE: Burning Crystal

The only reason that I'm not voting Sunset Illusions is that I'm hoping he'll be replaced by someone active who can give me better reads. Burning Crystal is posting a lot of what I don't like, just enough to be somewhat active. I'm seeing a lot of flying below the radar.

MKA makes a joking reference to a wall post. Kurio then walls. MKA is "lean scum" despite only frivolities and agreement with MKA at this point.

In post 393, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 392, Mad King Ashnard wrote:
In post 389, KuroiXHF wrote:Hey, Rask. How've you been?

I've been here the whole time, author of 3/4 of these posts :D

I kind of want to re-read you now. Now I know how to tell if you're Rask or RC, although I do think you'd save a heck whole of confusion by stamping your posts.

Buddying. Oh it's this head that's been posting all this stuff I agree with but I am scumreading. Better reread.

In post 434, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 418, Aneninen wrote:
KuroiXHF
– Plenty of small things. He reacted to my but said nothing about Mad King's similar post. I said Davesaz had been moving with the crowd all the time, but Kuroi's doing the same and he does that much more times. His could be either way – it may mean genuine effort but may have come from a scum too. (I've already done something similar before and I have seen scums doing the same). But! Actually I opened some of the posts he quoted only to see... how shallow that long quote-list is.
Scum

Doing an entire read through was somewhat taxing, especially when I stated that I accidentally closed out the tab halfway through. As a result, I wasn't as thorough as I wanted to be. Evidently, you find that scummy. I did the read through mostly for me because I've been having issues finding out who was scummy to me or not. I'm pretty confident in what I've dug up to form my opinions and I feel the biggest finds were:

1) Voting Sunset for being inactive is a bad move.
2) Voting KT for yelling/being obnoxious is a bad move. (Although part of me just really wants to vote him and I may have difficulty resisting the urge.)
3) Burning Crystal is the best lynch for today, although I suppose I could get under Almost50.

In post 438, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Don't like Burning Crystal so far.

11 and 13 are the only posts with any actual scumhunting.

MKA immediately Sheeping kurio and trying to down play my ISO.
In post 445, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 426, Burning Crystal wrote:Sunset KT Dave and Kurio work for me.

I don't have town feels for any of them, that is if you can't join me on EE.

~Titus

This seems like an OMGUS and that the only thing you have against me is that I said you were a good lynch.

In post 444, Xtoxm wrote:And other than calling you the best lynch his last post was fine.

And where do you disagree?

In post 507, KuroiXHF wrote:VOTE: Almost50

In post 509, Mad King Ashnard wrote:VOTE: Almost50

Both naked vote at the same time.

In post 515, Mad King Ashnard wrote:Your claim was just terrible. Extremely unlikely and furthermore no real pgo would claim at that point of time. I mean I guess I understand now why you felt like doing that but still.

In post 516, KuroiXHF wrote:This is the worst reaction I've ever seen...

Both put forth the same reason for voting Almost50.

These two are basically circle jerking throughout the game, and have many spam posts with each other two.
Titus / tn5421
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Kop »

In post 729, acryon wrote:
before
after

I will most likely join you in a moment on Kuro, but want to sort this first. Would you mind pointing me to Dave's softing prior to the BG claim? I don't know how but I read through and missed it still.

Why would you want a softing obvious to everyone?

I've read about this softing, but missed it. I'm not wanting to draw attention to it, because that's scummy in my eyes.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:33 am

In post 731, acryon wrote:
In post 730, Burning Crystal wrote:Acyron, I would rather not as Dave was softing his full role, not just being a PR generally. It would probably be more protown to lynch us than to have me out Dave's role.

~Titus

I thought maybe this was just common knowledge that I was somehow missing, but if what you said is the case, then let's not discuss that anymore.

That being said I'm sure you'll understand my unwillingness to trust your vouch for him unless I see it myself. Still fine with leaving him for today, but taking a closer look tomorrow.

Reread Dave's ISO supposing Dave is the furthest thing from arrogant. That's as close as I can get you.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:33 am

In post 734, Kop wrote:
In post 729, acryon wrote:
before
after

I've read about this softing, but missed it. I'm not wanting to draw attention to it, because that's scummy in my eyes.

Some players lack subtlety.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:35 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I can tell you haven't read my wall because if you have, you'd know why my votes are effectively not naked. I am, however, enjoying your flails.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Kop »

~Titus

I've got ideas about the whole thing, but I'd rather not go into detail right now. If I'm thinking the same process (possibility) then other people may also be.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:41 am

In post 738, Kop wrote:

~Titus

I've got ideas about the whole thing, but I'd rather not go into detail right now. If I'm thinking the same process (possibility) then other people may also be.

Thoughts on Kurio?

He doesn't even address how far up MKA's ass he is while supposedly scumreading him and instead tries to deflect attention.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:41 am

Post by Kop »

In post 735, Burning Crystal wrote:Reread Dave's ISO supposing Dave is the furthest thing from arrogant. That's as close as I can get you.

~Titus

How are you reading MKA?

Is this peace keep offering still in existence?

Reading through the whole of that wall post, you are hinting that you are suspicious of MKA and Kuroi, or is that peace offering only related to the RadiantCowbells part of that hydra?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:42 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

It's Kuroi. K-U-R-O-I. At least attempt to spell it right.

And like I said before - I'm posting a full read later. I can't now.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:46 am

Post by acryon »

In post 734, Kop wrote:

I was under the impression this was common knowledge and I just missed it, since there were a lot of pages to read through.

In post 738, Kop wrote:

~Titus

Also why are you continuing to talk about it if your goal is to not draw attention to it?

In post 741, KuroiXHF wrote:It's Kuroi. K-U-R-O-I. At least attempt to spell it right.

And like I said before - I'm posting a full read later. I can't now.

Few people post my name right. You just deal with it when you have a weird name. Better than being called Kuribo.
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:50 am

In post 740, Kop wrote:
In post 735, Burning Crystal wrote:Reread Dave's ISO supposing Dave is the furthest thing from arrogant. That's as close as I can get you.

~Titus

How are you reading MKA?

Is this peace keep offering still in existence?

Reading through the whole of that wall post, you are hinting that you are suspicious of MKA and Kuroi, or is that peace offering only related to the RadiantCowbells part of that hydra?

Both. I hate the unnatural relationship between MKA and Kurio. I just know that MKA is sick of dying day 1 and N1 and I am prone to scumreading him and being wrong and tricking myself so I am reluctant to push there unless I am really really sure MKA is scum. I am not objecting to others scumreading MKA. So to be fairest, I am not scumreading MKA but not townreading them either.
Titus / tn5421
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:19 am

Post by Mad King Ashnard »

Damn kuroi why you buddy me so hard this game eh?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:22 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

It's your fault. I wouldn't buddy you if you weren't so good looking.
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:27 am

My read on kuroi this game has consisted of "if he was scum he would be better than this right?"
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:54 am

Post by Kop »

Reading through the ISO of Kuroi.

#1 - votes MKA, and insists on wanting to know who is who, or his vote stays. This doesn't tell me anything, it's an RVS vote and he wants to know who he's against. I'm assuming he knows you Burning Crystal, or one of you's?

#23 - Confused towards who is in hyrda, tbf to him, I would be the same if the player saying one thing, the mod saying another.

#28 - I think he's trying to figure out how to be afraid. I don't see a point to this because there really isn't a definitive answer to that. People are different in many ways, some are afraid, some aren't. If there afraid, it isn't alignment indicative.

#32 - He's going to have an easier time with Rask, and a harder time with RC. Well judging so far after this point, I don't think I've seen the same level from RC. Rask I've never played with, so don't know what level of player he is.

#51 - He sees emotion that isn't good for the game.

I'm not going to go through every single one, because a lot of it is fluff. Let's get to the teal deal.

#82 - He obviously knows Xtom, it's bad play for the naked votes. Ok. I think I touched upon this, but EE tried to turn this around on me, when I questioned these naked votes. It's bad town play I agree.

#110 - He states that he wanted to vote for EE decided against it due to him not knowing him outside of the game , but the quick wagon worried him.

Now that for me is town points because as scum, they would ideally like a wagon to form, no matter how quick it forms. And if there is a genuine reason why that wagon forms, then Kuroi wouldn't have much of a reason not to jump on. However there is a slight balance that I have seen on some occasions, is scum often try to keep one or two off, with one of them questioning it. But the nature of Kuroi, doesn't give me that vibe, he didn't question it, he didn't want to be on it, due to the quickness of the wagon forming. A quick wagon, with no resistance does strike as town.

#205 - Change of playstyle agreement. He's now null reading EE.

#253 - I can agree with his sentiment towards KT. There's playing aggressively, then there's appealing to emotion. KT has blended both aggression and ATE together, and well, it gives me a player that is harder to read. I can't town read or scum read him based on that. And I don't want to get it to a point where it becomes a policy lynch, to prove what his alignment he is. I'm undecided until I see more.

He goes onto say some people look better than others, and is in agreement with MKA about no vote is good at this point.

#304 - not getting that huge, "LYNCH HIM" itch. It's a shame, because it's harder for me to decide where to start scum hunting.

I don't know where to start with this. Up until this point, he hasn't done anything noteworthy to give him that read. He's not really prodded any sticks to get reactions, or asked a question that is worthy to get an answer to get a read. It took up to post #381 to post some in depth conversation and post his reads. But then, to counter balance my comment, there has been some over the top reaction posts, that doesn't help, that has subdued some actual content being discussed.

#313 - You said that SI post was a blending in one. Now texcat has taken over, albeit still that slot is inactive, have you read Texcat, and got an opinion yet?

#322 - I can agree with this post.

#354 - Echoeing thoughts, so people can hear. I'm not sure what this is all in aid off.

#494/#507/#525 - All related to almost50.

Does your read still say scum in relation to Almost50? I think your vote is still there?

Have your reads changed from #381?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:56 am

Post by Kop »

In post 746, Mad King Ashnard wrote:My read on kuroi this game has consisted of "if he was scum he would be better than this right?"

Have you seen a scum game from Kuroi?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Mad King Ashnard
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Mad King Ashnard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:11 am

I mean I wouldn't feel bad about lynching him given his play I'm just not convinced any which way. I think RC was scumreading him though? He's more familiar with.

Return to “Completed Open Games”