KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:47 am

Post by KainTepes »

I cannot be convinced that BURNING CRYSTAL is scum....... why is everyone voting them??
I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I am afraid of SAYING HIS NAME!!!!" - Toto

"why be a better mafia player, when you can be a better KAIN TEPES???" - Vi
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:17 am

Post by davesaz »

KT - check Mad King's username vs. what you wrote.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 3:36 am

Post by Almost50 »

*Sigh*

KT has slightly improved in my eyes. His "I cannot be convinced that BURNING CRYSTAL is scum" makes me think he might be town himself. There's no way he'll be that sharp on BC to be town unless they're scum partners, and I just don't see BC to be scum myself.

Also that Rask wall post is forcing me to consider my read of that spot. Had it come from RC I would probably haven't thought much of it, simply bc I don't trust RC. However, coming from Rask -whom I've never played with before- makes me look at the content rather than speculate ○7bout the reason why they choose to phrase something one way and not the other.

Kuroi I'm not fully convinced about him being scum, but the 2 votes on him are coming from players I would be willing to trust in their reads. *Scratches Head*

I'll tell you what: UNVOTE: for now. I'm not ready to vote Kuroi yet. I could be on chilledtea but then I'd be the lonely vote there with not enough time to make a push on them. One thing is for sure though, I'm NOT voting BC today.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Kop »

Sorry, I was asleep all day yesterday, bad with chest pains. Catching up now.
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Kop
Kop
Mafia Scum
Kop
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:35 am

Post by Kop »

@Aneninan

Your the first person on the Burning Crystal wagon. Since your vote, you've never really got involved a great deal with that wagon, or expanded more on the whole point to your vote on BC.

Has your opinion changed? Are you still happy with your vote there, because most of your posts that I've read, your basically asking questions to other slots, without going for the person your voting for. I don't know if it's just that your happy to see other people argue a case against BC, whilst you sit on the sidelines assessing the situation, or something else.

Some of your latest posts, don't fill me with anything, there is questions, there is fluff, and there's only so much I can gather from calling a case, pigeon poop to be honest.

Have your reads changed from #412 and #418?
You'll Never Walk Alone!
Burning Crystal
Burning Crystal
Goon
Burning Crystal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:48 am

Post by Burning Crystal »

VOTE: Kuroi

I don't have the time or the health to put together a long ass wall like one of the heads of Mad King has done. I just don't. I can actually highlight reasons why I am town and give reads. I am getting wagoned for unifying town wards scum lynches and it sucks. I am tired of being wagoned for telling town the smart play. I encourage town to try and unify, using my vote in that manner and I get wagoned for being too agreeable. This wouldn't be a problem if Anen was town. It just wouldn't.

Then the wagon really takes off when I highlight mka and kuroi are scum. Not a coincidence.

No one else said let's get town to unify but me. Scum are doing jack shit but flood the game and refuse to vote each other. I have found 3 of them.

Almost50 and Dave are obviously town. Same with Xtoxm. If we could please get behind one of my three suspects. I would like to think there's some hope for us and that site meta doesn't encourage just sitting on your ass.

~Titus
Titus / tn5421
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:51 am

Post by acryon »

Let's go.

Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:07 am

Post by pisskop »

Votecount 1.23

Burnign Crystal
- (5), Aneninen, KuroiXHF, davesaz, kop, Mad King Ashnard
Kuroixhf
- (4) xtoxm, Ranger, Burning Crystal, Acryon
Mad King Ashnard
- (1) Texcat
Texcat
- (1) Chilledtea

Not Voting
- Kain Tepes, Almost50

With 13 Alive it takes 7 to Lynch!
Day 01 Deadlne is (expired on 2016-03-05 09:00:00).
Last edited by pisskop on Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:08 am

Post by KainTepes »

I FEEL Kurois latest posts were more making fun of me than actually PLAYING the game....

pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:12 am

Post by pisskop »

In post 896, KainTepes wrote:I changed my mind about MAD KING TEPES....... the last post was very informative and I WILL GIVE IT A LOOK TO SEE IF IT LOOKS LIKE SCUM OR TOWN...
UNVOTE: MAD KING TEPES

This is the last time I will count this name as a valid vote
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:14 am

Post by KainTepes »

OHHH.... I was wondering WHY you said it is not valid, then I READ and realized that it was mad king ASHNARD,not mad king TEPES... haha silly kain tepes got it wrong!!

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:18 am

Post by davesaz »

At the time I voted BC, I was thinking that their read changes were slightly fake, and I bought into the idea of their posting being manipulative.
I'm willing to consider Kuroi as a lynch candidate because the case against BC is pretty weak. But I want to reread before deciding.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:38 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

I'm finding it interesting how all the votes from the Mad King jumped onto me. Full post later.

Oh and KT, you're not playing this game. You're on the sidelines, like a glorified cheerleader.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:41 am

Post by davesaz »

OK, I did that re-read, and Kuroi's ISO is devoid of meaningful scum hunting. I noted a consistent failure to take a real stand on anyone other than BC (opportunistic use of biggest wagon) and Almost50 (opportunistic use of a technically questionable fakeclaim). I don't see a town motivation here, and tons of posts which fit scum.

The way that the BC wagon stalled at 5 makes me nervous, as scum would have had plenty of chance to push it over the top unless they're already on there. But I do also see respectable scum hunters who question the wagon. I think we'll get a lot of information out of the day's events.

UNVOTE: Burning Crystal
VOTE: KuroiXHF
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Almost50 »

L-1

Please claim.

Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 902, Almost50 wrote:*Sigh*

KT has slightly improved in my eyes. His "I cannot be convinced that BURNING CRYSTAL is scum" makes me think he might be town himself. There's no way he'll be that sharp on BC to be town unless they're scum partners, and I just don't see BC to be scum myself.

Also that Rask wall post is forcing me to consider my read of that spot. Had it come from RC I would probably haven't thought much of it, simply bc I don't trust RC. However, coming from Rask -whom I've never played with before- makes me look at the content rather than speculate ○7bout the reason why they choose to phrase something one way and not the other.

Kuroi I'm not fully convinced about him being scum, but the 2 votes on him are coming from players I would be willing to trust in their reads. *Scratches Head*

I'll tell you what: UNVOTE: for now. I'm not ready to vote Kuroi yet. I could be on chilledtea but then I'd be the lonely vote there with not enough time to make a push on them. One thing is for sure though, I'm NOT voting BC today.

Well vote him then if you don't want BC or MKA, because those are the options. We can't sit on our hands this close to deadline. BC has had sticky votes for most of the day and Kuroi finally has some momentum.

In post 905, Burning Crystal wrote:Almost50 and Dave are obviously town.

Dave is not fucking obvtown.
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:23 am

Post by Xtoxm »

nevermind
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

And before anybody starts questioning my vote: If you take a look at the wagon on Kuroi you'd notice none of my initial suspects is on it, while everyone -except acryon- I'm strongly leaning town on them. The lack of votes from my suspects on Kuroi makes me feel comfortable getting behind it.

KainTepes
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
KainTepes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:37 am

Post by KainTepes »

In post 912, KuroiXHF wrote:I'm finding it interesting how all the votes from the Mad King jumped onto me. Full post later.

Oh and KT, you're not playing this game. You're on the sidelines, like a glorified cheerleader.

Why??

KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:04 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 914, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Kuroi

L-1

Please claim.

Will have a detailed post tonight.

Hey mod, if I die tonight, will my effect
as a jailkeeper
still work?
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:05 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Scratch that. Jailer. I don't know if those two are the same role or not.

I fucking dare you, scum. Snipe me.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Xtoxm »

i mean

this is exactly what scum would do in his situation

but the objectively better play is to leave him
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Xtoxm »

VOTE: unvote
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:39 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 876, Aneninen wrote:
Me? Why?
I'm one of the most insignificant players here... I mean, I've hardly done anything so far.

I can't tell if this is a scumtell or not, but I don't like this. Since all players are equally likely to be assigned as town or scum, all players are alike in significance, unless they're proven to be townie or scum in any way.

In post 825, Burning Crystal wrote:So you're really going to let MKA get away with a self-meta exclusive defense? I don't care if he didn't mean it in earnest or whatever, it's still complete and utter horseshit and strong justification for not moving our vote ever.

You guys don't wanna join?[/quote]
Don't want to answer me questions, but would rather spend all your time just trying to lynch someone? K.

In post 891, Mad King Ashnard wrote:
KuroiXHF

Murky nullscum fluffposter
Ugh. The kuroi I saw in newbie 1671 was reasonable and eloquent, and even though it was pretty much my first game he just came off as obvtown. This game he's been entirely different with the fluff and lurking, and hilariously he closed his one post in which he put everything into and then had to rewrite it in less detail so it ends up shallow and we don't know what it would have been. Fluff afterwards until his next big post which is half decent though inflated. The sheer amount of fluff actually makes the read really murky, and given his explanation for his stances is for the most part back in his shallow/lost post from midgame I can't try to figure out his thought processes for what he's doing now. Really dirty nullscum in that I know he's capable of looking town but this game he's given literally no reason to think that. Would compromise here but it'd be a little bit policy.

Y'know, I did joke a bit much in this game, but I'm not 100% sure how you think I'm not up to par as to what I was in my earlier game. I admit that due to my crazy work week, I've forgotten some things and haven't put as much depth as I have in the our 1671 game, but I think I'm still doing my job in scum hunting and our discourse.

[qiuote]
Burning Crystal (tn5421 & Titus)

... (cutting into the middle)
Other head comes in and is scumreading us but not kuroi, votes (how do they think the kuroi/us interaction is scummy but end up scumreading the opposite people in it?), and titus is letting the other head cover. I can't judge the RC/titus meta interaction or the hydra situation too much. I do think that her defense of texcat was ridiculously bad as well as the sheeping and trying to avoid taking responsibility for her actions. I haven't seen any personal scumhunting she's done this game and little original explanations/motivations for her votes.[/quote]
I think that's my reasoning for my vote on her/him/they.

Kop

I kind of disagree on the scum part. I don't think he distorts someone's scumminess. I see him as a strong player. Honestly, I'd be surprised if he pops up scum.

{ Burning Crystal, Kuroi } probably scum?

Rask, do you think BC and I are bussing each other? If not, your reads are a bit off.

In post 896, KainTepes wrote:I changed my mind about MAD KING TEPES....... the last post was very informative and I WILL GIVE IT A LOOK TO SEE IF IT LOOKS LIKE SCUM OR TOWN...
UNVOTE: MAD KING TEPES

Ha.

In post 905, Burning Crystal wrote:VOTE: Kuroi

I don't have the time or the health to put together a long ass wall like one of the heads of Mad King has done.

At the risk of repetition, you don't have the health to answer my simple questions, either? No one's asking you to wall it like MKA, but this is pitiful. I can only forgive this if you're scum. Because this is terrible town play.

In post 914, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Kuroi

L-1

Please claim.

And I can't believe I did. You're near obvscum in my book.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:47 am

Post by Aneninen »

Let me think, Let. Me. Think.