NY 193 : Werewolf Mania (GAME OVER- TOWN WIN)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #200) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 7:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1998, PeregrineV wrote:A little further reading, and I'm happy to say SnarkySnowman is the scum!

Vote: SnarkySnowman

Why?

In post 2004, Cobblerfone wrote:townreads:
Nero Cain

Why?

@Almost: Why is the piss slot town?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2018 (isolation #201) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2017, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:

Well that's no bueno.

Why?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #202) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2019, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2018, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2017, RadiantCowbells wrote:UNVOTE:

Well that's no bueno.

Why?

FOR GOD'S SAKE, MAN. Will you STOP asking, why, how, when & where and actually GIVE ANSWERS instead???

What have I not answered?

Like my simplified Piss case is here. It maybe lacks some expounding and I forgot to add a few things in it. But I don't know, its like maybe that's how mafia is played these days where ppl just don't give any reasoning for half of everything but its annoying and not how I learned to play. Its also p fucking sad that I have to prob players for content.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #203) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

piss is still scum btw but I may as well lynch other scumreads until I can get him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #204) » Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2035, Golden Robster wrote:I agree slightly, I think we can keep him on the leash until more evidence arises.

What makes you think he's scummy besides that wagon placement thing you talked about?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2082 (isolation #205) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2053, RadiantCowbells wrote:In my past game with SS he was a complete lurksack as town until forced to claim.

He was a strong PR though so ???

not sure how to read him but Bebop was a scumread so i'm ehhh.

Why were you sitting on this meta?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #206) » Thu Feb 11, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Zulfy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #207) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 8:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2142, RadiantCowbells wrote:If this turns out to actually be multiball we're speedlynching PK and Nero btw.

you first

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2152 (isolation #208) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2148, Cobblerfone wrote:@Everyone: How much speculation about a second faction was there earlier and what brought it up?

As far as I remember, there wasn't much. PK just randomly brought it up and I thought it was maybe a slip. But even as town whats the point of speculating multiball? I also remember bringing it up as one of th reasons that I was suspicious of Piss and RC? pushed on me a bit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2155 (isolation #209) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

For the sake of the argument, Piss is town and he speculates this is MB why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2160 (isolation #210) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I still want you to start playing like town but that ship has sailed.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (isolation #211) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

How was lurking it out Zulfy?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2169 (isolation #212) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:30 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Well its still prob scum so lets lynch it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2177 (isolation #213) » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:/

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2179 (isolation #214) » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Here's my question. Is that a bus or is that opportunistic scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2484 (isolation #215) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:09 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Has RC full claimed yet? Like I don't really want to trust RC that his role and SRMP's can't co-exist.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2488 (isolation #216) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmm....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2510 (isolation #217) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Eh, I'm kinda like I didn't find IAI that scummy. I mean he voted townJar Jar and

[quote[Been phone reading tho, going to agree with my top two town reads[/quote]

Could be buddying but that as a stand alone case is all meh and reachy.

SRMP having been on site and not posted his results could be a scum thing, idk.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2522 (isolation #218) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Like, IDK, I was p wrong about Bluerose but honestly I didn't see anything really scummy. Like ok maybe her question ti Jar Jar was bad but that's about it.

Didn't really remember anything scummy from Keyser.

TBF, I HAVE seen shit play like SS' from town and maybe that what today's meta might be and I just need to get with the times. Nothing pro town, weak and ineffective scumhunting=town? like really?

I don't really care that much for the slip thing from Bepob and I think you guys are overeacting.

Xkfyu seems p town to me.

Blackstar is a fucking mess. He says some of the most scummy shit.

Both Almost and Robster are kinda null to me.

I really feel like the scummiest players are

1. Radiant Cowbells
2. Zulfy
6. Masquerade
3. pisskop

Piss isn't do anything pro-town, he's in a slot with a history of replacing out and he's claiming that ABR does this regardless of alignment but can't back it up.

Still ticked that RC absolutely refuses to talk about Piss. I mean he is a little bit now with the multiball spec but thats all. I also think there's scum motivation in wanting a tracker dead (if SRMP is town)

dislike Masquerade slot as a whole. Lots of active lurking and his votes are junk.

I mostly dislike Zulfy for his argument that I should listen to Pisskops reads when he's scum. Active lurking and tactically replacing out as well.

So what, my reads are all wrong? Site meta is so fucked up now where the shit horrible slots are town and ones that look town are scum?

So town is me, RC, piss, zulfy,Mas, Black, SS, Black and Almost?

While scum is Keysor, Zulfy, PV, and Robster?

Just FFS!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2528 (isolation #219) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2522, Nero Cain wrote:While scum is Keysor, Zulfy, PV, and Robster?

This should have been While scum is Keysor, Xkfyu, PV, and Robster

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2566 (isolation #220) » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:Xkfyu

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2665 (isolation #221) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Oh, I wasn't voting for AJ b/c I didn't realize he replaced Zulfy but he did! Sorry you replaced into a scum slot bro.

vote:AJ

RC I'd lynch you over Xy and
maybe
Black. not sure yet.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2666 (isolation #222) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2613, Masquerade wrote:
In post 2607, Xkfyu wrote:Who was it that was so sure that ika's ridiculously early Seer claim was just "bad town play?"

Nero. Hence my vote there.

that was actually Keysor but nice try little scumbag.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2667 (isolation #223) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 551, Keyser Söze wrote:I fear this is bad play by town-ika.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2669 (isolation #224) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2522, Nero Cain wrote:Like, IDK, I was p wrong about Bluerose but honestly I didn't see anything really scummy. Like ok maybe her question ti Jar Jar was bad but that's about it.

Didn't really remember anything scummy from Keyser.

TBF, I HAVE seen shit play like SS' from town and maybe that what today's meta might be and I just need to get with the times. Nothing pro town, weak and ineffective scumhunting=town? like really?

I don't really care that much for the slip thing from Bepob and I think you guys are overeacting.

Xkfyu seems p town to me.

Blackstar is a fucking mess. He says some of the most scummy shit.

Both Almost and Robster are kinda null to me.

I really feel like the scummiest players are

1. Radiant Cowbells
2. Zulfy
6. Masquerade
3. pisskop

Piss isn't do anything pro-town, he's in a slot with a history of replacing out and he's claiming that ABR does this regardless of alignment but can't back it up.

Still ticked that RC absolutely refuses to talk about Piss. I mean he is a little bit now with the multiball spec but thats all. I also think there's scum motivation in wanting a tracker dead (if SRMP is town)

dislike Masquerade slot as a whole. Lots of active lurking and his votes are junk.

I mostly dislike Zulfy for his argument that I should listen to Pisskops reads when he's scum. Active lurking and tactically replacing out as well.

So what, my reads are all wrong? Site meta is so fucked up now where the shit horrible slots are town and ones that look town are scum?

So town is me, RC, piss, zulfy,Mas, Black, SS, Black and Almost?

While scum is Keysor, Zulfy, PV, and Robster?

Just FFS!

In post 2528, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2522, Nero Cain wrote:While scum is Keysor, Zulfy, PV, and Robster?

This should have been While scum is Keysor, Xkfyu, PV, and Robster

This is just me doubting myself. There a reason you re so butthurt over it?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2673 (isolation #225) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Why is Piss a scum read for you now?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2679 (isolation #226) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2674, pisskop wrote:all of a sudden this otherwise telling srmp lynch is dead, and were all supposed to wagon on black?

^
scum whining about his mislynches going away.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2683 (isolation #227) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

eh...I flip flop on Black. Some of the shit he says is horrible but there's you and RC and Mas and Aj just gross.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2684 (isolation #228) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:43 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2671, RadiantCowbells wrote:Then you can't fucking read shit.

Vote Black.

lets just say that you are town here. You are being super confusing and then you have the gal to get all snarky when someone questions your scummy/confusing behavior. If you are town grow the fuck up.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2686 (isolation #229) » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

SRMP is still posting around the site.

vote:SRMP

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2935 (isolation #230) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Masquerade makes a TON of sense as a SRMP buddy.

To begin with he spent the vast majority saying that he wanted to lynch Almost but took no initiative to do so and kinda hedged on Ric then joined the Ric wagon 'cause he wanted to day over with.

In post 1479, Masquerade wrote:I read up and so far I only have 1 read. SRMP, scum, not answering questions asked of him while he's quoting posts in which they were asked.
I'll spend some time on iso's later....

VOTE: SRMP

this vote made no sense 'cause that's not what happened and Black and I rightfully called him on it so he switches to SS

and then lays down a bandwagony type vote.

In post 2245, Masquerade wrote:Did you forget that I started this Day voting that?

This post really makes it look like Masq is trying to solicit town cred for being on SRMP earlier but here's the problem. His reasoning made like no sense like at all so my worry is that he voted his buddy to distance from him which is why his reasoning made no sense.

His vote on me was also complete tripe and his lack of scum reading Cobbler who is ACTUALLY in the slot that he thinks is scummy makes it look like scum trying to find things that stick and when they don't he backs off.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3040 (isolation #231) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh boi!

In post 2942, Masquerade wrote:Couple of problems with your case:
I replaced in by the end of Day 1
and with only a couple days left in the phase
I'm going to sheep the major wagon
, especially if the target of that wagon isn't going to defend himself.

This is a
LIE

You replaced in on on January 25th.

In post 818, Fraggernaut wrote:Deadline is Feb, 4th 2016 at 3:49 PM EST.

^
was the day 1 deadline. That's OVER a week so I'm calling bullshit on you replacing in near deadline and the implication that you didn't have time to push Almost. Almost was even the leading wagon for a large portion of d1 but you never hoped on that, why?

No your vote on Ric was super opportunistic.

2 How would I have even known SRMP was getting lynched that Day at the time that I voted?

You wouldn't but that also wasn't my point. Ultimately my point was that you were distancing from your scumbuddy. When you got done lurking and came back and threw down another opportunistic vote and got called on it you HAND WAVED that it wasn't scummy b/c you were already suspicious of him.

3 So you weren't actually the one from that quote, my bad, I still think your reaction to ika's seer-claim is the worst of all responses.

explain please.

I feel like your scumread on me is coming out of nowhere, it's like you looked at my iso to see if you could paint me scum. Where is your vote if you're so sure?

I've been suspicious of your slot since cobalt and I feel like you've done very little to make me feel better. I didn't lay down a vote 'cause I haven't had much time lately and I wanted to reread day whatever today id...day 4? before I decide who I want dead.

In post 2942, Masquerade wrote:

I voted SRMP based on this post:
In post 1463, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1461, Zulfy wrote:
In post 1459, Some Random Mafia Player wrote:
In post 1456, Zulfy wrote:Explain

56 you thought someone throwing down a rvs vote was scummy
146 dident even explain why you gave +1
and if you think someone is scummy, lynch them and pressure them, dont just say "+1" and move on.

56 you read wrong, I didnt like how JJD decided that that was townie

My playstyle is how it is, you not liking it does not make me scum.

Who are you prepared to lynch?

so according to your playstyle, you can take a post, call it scummy, and not explain why?

Because you just said that.

Where he avoided answering who he wants lynched. Other than did he did respond to questions, but I really disliked how he didn't respond to this particular question.

ok sure, I can buy that. But here's the thing....

As soon as Black called you on it why didn't you post this? Why did you immediately cave into pressure?

The other thing is

In post 1642, Masquerade wrote:My lynch is more of a placeholder than anything serious

like if you weren't even that gungho about his wagon why would you sit there and handwave that you had previously been resting your vote on him?

I don't see ANY conviction in any of your scum reads and you seem to just be floating about. Maybe you normally play like this. I'll find out when I meta dive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3041 (isolation #232) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2956, Cobblerfone wrote:This post feels like he's asking town to coach his scumbuddy, for lack of a better phrase.

What contrived bullshit is this? Zulfy had been superlax on giving ANY stances all game so I was trying to understand how he saw the gamestate.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3042 (isolation #233) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

btw, what is your read on GR, Masquerade?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3092 (isolation #234) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3044, Xkfyu wrote:Nero, what's your take on Almost, pisskop, and RC?

In any given game Piss is PL worthy but nothing has really changed from earlier. I think he's prob scum. Almost is pretty meh to me. RC is going to be confusing regardless of alignment so I don't really know how to read him.

In post 3046, Masquerade wrote:I had the flu. Stop giving me shit over lurking, I was sick and had high fever and no energy to post. I could have replaced out but I decided not to because a new replacement would have had to read a whole lot more than I did at that time. I have no idea why I thought I replaced so close to DL. It was actually 9 days before it.
You won't find much meta on me, all I have is one finished scumgame: viewtopic.php?f=110&t=65107 which was a Blitz and 2 modkills Day 1 that made it a real easy win.

I'm really enjoying the fact that you didn't answer a single question.

In post 3060, pisskop wrote:SS is the vig. So theres that

how do you know this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (isolation #235) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or why not talk about how I helped restart it ensuring that it would go through?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3097 (isolation #236) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or r we could talk about your shit defense that ABR is apathetic regardless of alignment that you can't back up

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3098 (isolation #237) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

or we could talk about how Masquerade is avoiding all my questions

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3100 (isolation #238) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:02 am

Post by Nero Cain »

If SRMP was town I didn't see why he'd avoid the game like he did so that's why I voted.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3101 (isolation #239) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I have not voted b/c I am not super sure who I want dead right now and I wanted to wait until I had more time to play/think. I was (and still am) suspicious of the AJ/Zulfy slot. I thought his play resembled his play in http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=64645. So I thought about just throwing a vote down on AJ since AJ isn't really hunting but I do kinda like his stuff against Xkfyu. Distancing from buddy? So I thought about just voting Piss b/c no way that is town.

I'll tentatively buy SS' claim and I'm not super interested in lynching RC and both Robster and Almost are pretty null to me. Xfyu pushing counterwagons to save SRMP is a possibility but I'm not real gung ho on it.

I sorta feel like...if Masquerade misattributed something that Keysor said that logically he'd scum read Cobbler for it. I mean I know that town can get all OMGUSY and stuff and maybe he thinks I'm scum trying to throw shad his way? But if he thought the why would he just not say that? May he his scum and he's pissed off at me that you know I'm bringing up and interesting question that involves his slot...which is why is Masqurade not scumreading Cobbler. I'm really fairly suspicious of Masquerade for immediately fucking bending as soon as he got some flak voting SRMP.

piss
aj
Masquerade
Cobbler
^
is my personal lynch pool at the moment.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #240) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I see Masquerade is still avoiding my questions.

In post 3104, Xkfyu wrote:Ok, could everyone take a look at this exchange, and give their opinion on it?

I think it makes Robster look bad so I'm not sure why you are gungho about lynching Almost.

I am tentatively buying all the claims so I deff think that scum is in

2. AJ The Epic
3. Cobblerfone
5. Masquerade
7 Xkfyu
9. Golden Robster
0. pisskop

I know that's kinda a big pool but that's where I'm at.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3171 (isolation #241) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I really don't see how Ika's flip would change what you thought of my actions.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3172 (isolation #242) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

As far as I'm concerned I'm the only townie here and the rest just happen to have a town pm.

Like I've explained what what makes me think AJ is scummy. I didn't like Zulfy, I thought his play was very similar to his scum game in AP's game. AJ's not doing alot of scumhunting and is rather inactive.

Then there's Cobbler who, and I'm agreeing with you here, is a non entity. Scum sitting back? That whole thing about me asking Zulfy what his stances were and Cobbler saying that its me asking town to coach my scumbuddy...like what? And his vote on me is essentially a chainsaw of Masquerade. Does this mean its a Masquerade/Cobbler team? Is Cobbler defending Masquerade for town cred?

I'm not sure why no one thinks its important that Masquerade was scum reading my slot for something Keysor did but isn't scumreading Cobbler for the same thing. This comes off as selective and I think selective scumhunting often comes from scum. Sure I've seen it from bad town so is that the theory we are going with? That this is so bad that scum wouldn't do it? Add in his flip floppy stance on SRMP...he votes the guy and claimed it was a placeholder vote then when he gets called on his reasoning/lack of reasoning he IMMEDIATELY caves. And then when he gets called again on a bandwagony type vote he HANDWAVES that he had already voted for him and he shouldn't be suspected. And of course he won't respond to this.

My big hang up with Xkfyu is that I'm worried that they know I'm going to flip town so they are defending me for the town cred but its weak so giving them the flexibility to hop on my if need be. The whole starting counterwagons to try to save SRMP is a thing too.

GR is basically gut but I could see
In post 123, Golden Robster wrote:Why would a third party scum do that?

as a slip.

So how do you propose we sort these slot? What are your reads on these slots and why?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3173 (isolation #243) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

^@ piss

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3174 (isolation #244) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3169, Xkfyu wrote:Also, it looks like your pool is in order of the player list. Would you mind putting them in order?

prob something like

pisskop
Masquerade
AJ The Epic
Cobblerfone
Xkfyu
Golden Robster

What are your reads on piss, cobbler and GR?

Why do you think Masquerade is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3178 (isolation #245) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:piss

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3261 (isolation #246) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

not going to flip scum. The wagon and the reasons I'm getting wagoned are generally poor but given the company I don't really blame anyone. Anyways Piss and X need to get lynched and you guys should start getting pressure on Masq and Cobbler. Hammer away.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3263 (isolation #247) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So hammer me RC.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3266 (isolation #248) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain (5) - Masquerade, Cobblerfone, Almost50, Xkfyu, SnarkySnowman

Like I am not even sure why Almost, X and Snarky has scum reads in the first place. (or RC) I know that X is currently voting me b/c SRMP didn't get on my wagon and I can't really defend myself against that but his vote was pretty opportunistic. Still not sure why I'm the only one that finds Masqs SRMP stance odd or his lack of Cobbler scum read off. Cobbler being ticked at me 'cause he thinks I'm throwing shade hi way is somewhat understandable but that junk about me trying to get town to coach my scumbuddy is absolute junk.

vote:AJ

gonna vote maybe scum over 100% town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (isolation #249) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

then why am I a scum read for you in the first place?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3271 (isolation #250) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Can I get a reads list from you AJ?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3272 (isolation #251) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

also SS why did you wait so long to shoot BS?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4772 (isolation #252) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4749, RadiantCowbells wrote:I fought hard against Nero's mislynch.

lol yeah this didn't happen.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”