Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #126 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Post by Killthestory »

ironic. youre mad about a cuss word that doesnt really effect shit. real mature on your end too my dude
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by duppin »

That's very interesting. Keeping your options open, huh?
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Killthestory »

his post is wrong. scum and town dont have linear mindsets when they play.

i play aggressive as scum. i play more passive as town. i know plenty of others who do the same. linear thinking in mafia leads to ultimate demise.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by duppin »

Um, you're pretty aggressive this game KTS.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 129, duppin wrote:Um, you're pretty aggressive this game KTS.

you better not be implying what i think youre implying

no you have not seen my scum game lol. like ive gotten warnings for it. its probably changed by now but yeah, i have problems with it LOL
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 130, Killthestory wrote:

no you have not seen my scum game lol. like ive gotten warnings for it. its probably changed by now but yeah, i have problems with it LOL

ive also been banned for like weeks because of it

on second thought im actually still banned. rip
Rhaegar
Rhaegar
Goon
Rhaegar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:19 pm

Post by Rhaegar »

In post 127, duppin wrote:That's very interesting. Keeping your options open, huh?

Not sure what your trying to imply. (Actually I know what you're trying to imply, but you really should just say it rather than imply it if that is what you are thinking, but I digress.) I've given solid reads on 2 people (I've got thoughts on others, but nothing that concrete yet). I've also only been in the game for a couple hours. Do you have reads on everyone yet?

In post 128, Killthestory wrote:his post is wrong. scum and town dont have linear mindsets when they play.

i play aggressive as scum. i play more passive as town. i know plenty of others who do the same. linear thinking in mafia leads to ultimate demise.

You are completely right that he is wrong. But you know what, that doesn't matter.

Wrong doesn't equal scum.
Believe it or not, but town can actually hold mafia theories that are incorrect. That makes them poor players, but it doesn't make them scum.

There is a much better test. Which is genuineness. Town acts genuinely. They are trying to catch scum and using their methods to do so. They believe (or should believe) in what they are doing. Scum has to fake doing that and therefor risks being ungenuine (I know that isn't a word) and insincere.

Lowell, from his play this game seems genuine in this short sample size, which is why I am reading him as town.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by duppin »

In case it isn't obvious, I'm 99% sure there is at least one mafia between Shotty and Rhaegar.

Rhaeger's entrance is very questionable. Hard defending Shotty (calling out everyone voting on him etc), yet not willing to commit to a town read. Sounds to me like he is keeping his options opens.
He also admits that Shotty is playing scummy but claims that he always does that, yet he still questions everyone voting on him for not considering that - but how do you even know? What if people do believe this is scum Shotty? (I have never played with him before by the way).

Your 'defense' of him is really weird based on what you've said. Could be a play for town credit in case Shotty should get lynched and flips town. (very quick to call people out for voting on him as well.)

So anyway I'm going to sleep now.
SnarkySnowman
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
SnarkySnowman
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by SnarkySnowman »

In post 130, Killthestory wrote:

@Rhaegar does this seem not genuine to you?

I'm gutreading KTS as scum right about now. Readlist coming soon.

P-edit, what duppin said? But I'm not as certain, I actually kinda like Rhaegar thus far. I agree it doesn't seem like he's taken a solid stance but it feels like he's trying to figure it out and not just pull stuff out his ass.
Rhaegar
Rhaegar
Goon
Rhaegar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:27 pm

Post by Rhaegar »

@DUPIN

Well, its good to know what you actually think : ). You should do that more often.

I'm defending shotty because I've played with him at least 5-6 times before, if not more. I've seen him lynched day 1 as town too many damn times to fall for that. And in all fairness, I've been guilty of getting him lynched day 1 a couple of those times. It's a lesson I've learned, and I have no interest in making the same mistake again. It's an easy wagon for scum to push, which is why I think there is scum on it.

Because of his playstyle he is a hard player to accurately read, which is why I reserve the right to do that at a later point. I concede that he could be scum, but I contend that his general behavior and attitude so far fits with both his town and scum play and therefor isn't useful in getting a read on him.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:15 pm

Post by drmyshottyizsik »

In post 135, Rhaegar wrote:@DUPIN

Well, its good to know what you actually think : ). You should do that more often.

I'm defending shotty because I've played with him at least 5-6 times before, if not more. I've seen him lynched day 1 as town too many damn times to fall for that. And in all fairness, I've been guilty of getting him lynched day 1 a couple of those times. It's a lesson I've learned, and I have no interest in making the same mistake again. It's an easy wagon for scum to push, which is why I think there is scum on it.

Because of his playstyle he is a hard player to accurately read, which is why I reserve the right to do that at a later point. I concede that he could be scum, but I contend that his general behavior and attitude so far fits with both his town and scum play and therefor isn't useful in getting a read on him.

I'm shotty and I approve this messagre, but seriously. I encourage you all to go and read me padt games. I took a few years off. Rhaeg is right, there was one week I was lynch day one in like 3 or 4 games. I have a habit of sturring the pot regardless of being scum or not. My tells are much more discrete. So please go brush up on the shoty.
#freeShotty
pisskop
pisskop
Survivor
pisskop
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #137 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:20 pm

Post by pisskop »

nonsense. ill be reading you based on motivation andpersonality, not stale meta and reputation
beeboy - Everyone thought this game was made to troll pie but it was really made to troll pisskop.
Almost50 pisskop: Overall, that's a townie slot. Don't ask for specifics because with PK everything can be interpreted either way. It's probably WHEN he says/does things that matter, so it's more of a matter of conception rather than solid reasoning.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #138 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:28 pm

In post 137, pisskop wrote:nonsense. ill be reading you based on motivation andpersonality, not stale meta and reputation

That makes no sense. A reputation is such for a reason.
#freeShotty
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #139 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Snarky is scum. He sheeps me and blatantly buddies me, but then he gut reads me as scum as soon as I start disagreeing with him? Yeah right.

Rhea far is town. Town lean on Lowell just because I was pressuring him, but my gut said he was town. Rhaegar's explanations were also satisfactory, and it helped in his case. Well done.

Shotty is clearly town, but he's being useless. I suppose this isn't alignment indicative, but I wish he could be a little more helpful
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #140 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:09 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Rhae*
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #141 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Also self meta is fucking annoying. Stop using it.
Autti
Autti
Goon
Autti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Autti »

In post 126, Killthestory wrote:ironic. youre mad about a cuss word that doesnt really effect shit. real mature on your end too my dude

In post 128, Killthestory wrote:his post is wrong. scum and town dont have linear mindsets when they play.

VOTE: Killthestory

Scum found.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #143 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Once again, I've been banned for my scum play before, so yes, I'd consider this more passive than my scum play. Also, looking at my past games, I'm not any more aggressive than any of them where I was confirmed to be town. This essentially nullifies your vote since if I'm playing normal as my other town games, wouldn't that mean that I wasn't playing as aggressively as my scumgame?
pistachi0n
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
pistachi0n
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Post by pistachi0n »

In post 139, Killthestory wrote:Snarky is scum. He sheeps me and blatantly buddies me, but then he gut reads me as scum as soon as I start disagreeing with him? Yeah right.

This is a stretch. The sheeping and buddying you refer to were in RVS.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #145 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:09 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 144, pistachi0n wrote:
In post 139, Killthestory wrote:Snarky is scum. He sheeps me and blatantly buddies me, but then he gut reads me as scum as soon as I start disagreeing with him? Yeah right.

This is a stretch. The sheeping and buddying you refer to were in RVS.

Not really, can reference the posts if you want. Snarky's vote on Shotty was definitely serious and a case against him.
Autti
Autti
Goon
Autti
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (ISO) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:38 pm

Post by Autti »

In post 143, Killthestory wrote:Once again, I've been banned for my scum play before, so yes, I'd consider this more passive than my scum play. Also, looking at my past games, I'm not any more aggressive than any of them where I was confirmed to be town. This essentially nullifies your vote since if I'm playing normal as my other town games, wouldn't that mean that I wasn't playing as aggressively as my scumgame?

Your personal view on your own play is inherently unreliable and useless for my analysis.

You were being intentionally antagonistic which only serves to derail logical discussion, therefore scummy.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:22 am

Post by duppin »

The problem I have with Rhaegar is that he is basing his reads around Shotty being town, as he is suspicious of the people voting on him, yet he claims he isn't town reading him.

I don't really care about self-meta. I am not voting on Shotty because of his behavior.

What bothers me is that Rhaeger's reads are based around Shotty being town (suspicious of the people voting on him, calling them opportunistic etc.)
This would make sense if he was town reading Shotty, but he claims he is not.

Oh and can we stop with the "he always plays like this" excuse? Because it is irrelevant. If he always plays like this no matter what his alignment is I don't think you can blame people for applying pressure.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:22 am

Post by duppin »

Eh on my phone, realised I pretty much said the same thing twice, sorry.
drmyshottyizsik
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
drmyshottyizsik
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #149 (ISO) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:50 am

In post 143, Killthestory wrote:Once again, I've been banned for my scum play before, so yes, I'd consider this more passive than my scum play. Also, looking at my past games, I'm not any more aggressive than any of them where I was confirmed to be town. This essentially nullifies your vote since if I'm playing normal as my other town games, wouldn't that mean that I wasn't playing as aggressively as my scumgame?
#freeShotty

Return to “Completed Open Games”