Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 15, Performer wrote:Hell yeah, I'm town again.
VOTE: Katsuki
because I initially joined due to him and a few others I recognized on the player list
his award isn't as frightening as I thought, based on his activity level and another detail from his profile, which you can find here:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/memberlist.p ... le&u=13446

In post 4, Garmr wrote:VOTE: lapsa

would this be related his play in d1 from the game you replaced out of? :cool:
you know, the game that MarioManiac hosted
In post 5, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Boonskiies

anything to do with what I think it has to do with? :cool:
In post 6, Garmr wrote:
In post 5, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Boonskiies

hey rc wanna be pretend masons.

In post 8, RadiantCowbells wrote:that would involve getting me night killed so no.

damn, I wanted to pretend to be Mason too
I've never been a Mason off or onsite
In post 10, MarioManiac4 wrote:VOTE: Soapbar
For seeing 4 wagons and not voting on one.

what's up , Mario!!!! why did you feed your cat the muffin I brought over as a gift
muffins are for humans
-----
Spoiler: initiating playstyle imitations
of
talah, metal sonic, Thor666

Nah I voted lapsa because it was a familiar name
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 45, KainTepes wrote:Then I don't understand this website,
in TOS if there are 3 votes, all others will jump and inevitably lynch the victim, and people who jump on it tend to be evil roles or jesters!!
which means that if you have 3 votes you are dead pretty much unless during the defense most people vote you INNOCENT

The town to scum ratio is different on mafia scum and we have a different time limit to work with also less power roles and the only third party faction in normals is SK and they aren't guaranteed. This will effect voting.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 50, KainTepes wrote:No you will need 7 votes too in TOS except that once 2 or more peopel vote for the same person other people just follow suit and the person will be lynched... it is really annoying because sometimes people vote for no reason, but at least in DEFENSE you can tell everyone your role and results and town will vote INNOCENT...!!

Since this game does not have DEFENSE, when should I reveal my role??

At l1 one vote before lynch anyone that hammers before a claim gets flack
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: lapsa

Hammer time
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 1:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 56, Soapbar wrote:
In post 54, Garmr wrote:VOTE: lapsa

Hammer time

garmr tried to hammer lapsa but can't count
page 3 confirmed scum b o i s

@Kain, may want to read up on the wiki a bit, there should be an article somewhere about common abbreviations somewhere. There's also a lot of articles on terminology, so if you see any terms you don't recognize, might be wise to look up on the wiki as well.

Oh no you caught me (sarcasm)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #64 (isolation #7) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

hammer away rc.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

been 5 minutes tsk tsk
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 90, FA_Q2 wrote:You know, I have seen that exact avatar used on another account Tepes. I just cannot place it...

Lord laharl as a prinny looks cooler dude.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:16 am

Post by Garmr »

Town of salem doesn't involve any skill through Tbh and there isn't much transferable to mafia scum despite having the same objective.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #114 (isolation #11) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 113, KainTepes wrote:But I am good at it, I won 700+ games and only lost less than 300

A vast majority of the players don't think things through while here every action gets criticized. People think things out here. Set up spec is unknown so fake claims become viable here and scum can always claim vanilla town and no one will question it because it's a legit possibility that all that are left is vanilla. In town of salem you can just all claim roles day 1 and lynch the people that conflict have conflicting roles you can break it in 100s of way as town. Tbh the reason town doesn't win so much is the amount of stupidity on there.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

Jesus this is a long transition out of rvs.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 169, Boonskiies wrote:I transitioned. I always inherently find you scum and vote you early. I don't like Irao's vibe. The posts seem like a 'trying to post-trying not to take a side' kind of deal, which is enforced by him voting Mario who is like the easiest person to vote for no reason on this entire site.

Oh that's interesting that you find me scummy. Can you elaborate on some points about me I love when people talk about me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 171, Boonskiies wrote:I said inherently. Like...throughout my games with you. Really...? You never notice I usually vote you then change my mind later? I don't actually find you scummy this game. That was just my first post this game, haha.

Nope never noticed but keeping note on that and you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #178 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Garmr »

Can't wait till the rest of the player list gets active
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #226 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 212, Lapsa wrote:
In post 201, Performer wrote:I guess we'll just agree to disagree as clearly you believe fake claims are an oh-so-fabulous strategy for us to win against scum.

i don't believe that. town fake claims are dangerous. it didn't work out well

but i disagree that it was a total failure and that it was all my fault

Depends on the claim tbh I can see a bullet proof claim as not that bad if they are widely town read/confirmed town if they are vanilla.

Honestly don't have much on a scum read but I have a strong feeling kain is town. His acting how you would in a tos game in a tos game claiming allows you to win faster since there is no vanilla town. Everything he says comes along as honest and not understanding. The fact he is eager to claim now probably indicates he is town and scum I think he would be very hesitant to do so according to tos meta.

I think boon is acting weird his says he finds me inherently scummy yet he votes me and says he doesn't find me scummy after a couple of post when I pretty much did jack shit between that transition. It's not really scummy just weird.

Performer comes off as incredibly scummy. What I noticed is his habit to push his own version into things. Like my original vote on lapsa he was saying was that because of last game. Then 146 was him trying to put anyone on the same wagon after him in a bad light even through it was rvs. I think his going for low hanging fruit with his vote on kain and boon.

VOTE: Performer
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 227, Lapsa wrote:@garm

depends on lot of things. even in circus game that move had a chance to end up being brilliant

speaking of kain - perhaps so. although i would expect faster adaptation

about boon - that's kind a his regular play. heavy lurking and a lot of bullshit.

fun fact: Titus refused to replace in a game because it had boonskies in it. i don't blame her
fun fact #2: boonskies likes to instahammer when there's an opportunity

well - at the moment i'm not feeling scumvibes out of perf.
although your perspective seems kind a sensible and genuine - i'm gonna fence sit on perf

Depends on his mentality you can see the way he thinks he hasn't realized this is a entirely different game than town of Salemn.

I also Know about boon and played a couple of games with him. I just found him jumping back was weird.

I don't mind you fence sitting at the moment through becuase there are a few people I am fence sitting on.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #18) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 237, RadiantCowbells wrote:at first I was afraid

I WAS PETRIFIED

KEPT THINKING I COULD NEVER LIVE WITHOUT YOU BY MY SIDE

And I been spending all my nights thinking about how you did me wrong
And then I grew strong
And learned to get along
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #19) » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

rc rc i don't know what to do with you. I the vote on lapsa is scummy but it makes me go wtf.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:44 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 247, KainTepes wrote:
In post 240, RadiantCowbells wrote:lapsa if you don't unvote me I will vote you and literally never unvote you for the remainder of the game until one of us dies.

this includes lylo.

What??? This is obnoxious how does this help town??? Ulness you actually THINK Lapsa is scum and you said nothing about Lapsa being scum before!!

VOTE: RadiantCowbaells

Kain can you tell me how rc is helping scum by doing what he is doing?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #257 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 251, KainTepes wrote:
In [url=/forum/viewtopic.php?p=7680589#p7680589]post 248[/url], Garmr wrote:
In post 240, RadiantCowbells wrote:lapsa if you don't unvote me I will vote you and literally never unvote you for the remainder of the game until one of us dies.

this includes lylo.

What??? This is obnoxious how does this help town??? Ulness you actually THINK Lapsa is scum and you said nothing about Lapsa being scum before!!

Easy,, he could just pretend to be stubborn and keep his vote on Lapsa,, so if anyone ever questions him on his vote he can just say OH IM DOING THIS BECAUSE I SWORE TO VOTE FOR THE PERSON WHO VOTED ME!!!!!

That means he doesnt have to put in ANY effort into pretending to look town,, which is good for scum!!

I doubt that's what RC would do RC has been here long enough to know that shit gets him flack and besides his just as likely to fuck around as town as scum. But it seems to me rc hasn't got passed the random voting stage yet and is drawing it out.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 261, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 248, Garmr wrote:

this includes lylo.

Seriously?

Is it not blatantly obvious?

I expect this behavior from rc any alignment. I personally don't think it's to bad because rc gets better once the game goes on normally.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 260, iraonavp wrote:
In post 226, Garmr wrote:
In post 212, Lapsa wrote:
In post 201, Performer wrote:I guess we'll just agree to disagree as clearly you believe fake claims are an oh-so-fabulous strategy for us to win against scum.

i don't believe that. town fake claims are dangerous. it didn't work out well

but i disagree that it was a total failure and that it was all my fault

Depends on the claim tbh I can see a bullet proof claim as not that bad if they are widely town read/confirmed town if they are vanilla.

Honestly don't have much on a scum read but I have a strong feeling kain is town. His acting how you would in a tos game in a tos game claiming allows you to win faster since there is no vanilla town. Everything he says comes along as honest and not understanding. The fact he is eager to claim now probably indicates he is town and scum I think he would be very hesitant to do so according to tos meta.

I think boon is acting weird his says he finds me inherently scummy yet he votes me and says he doesn't find me scummy after a couple of post when I pretty much did jack shit between that transition. It's not really scummy just weird.

Performer comes off as incredibly scummy. What I noticed is his habit to push his own version into things. Like my original vote on lapsa he was saying was that because of last game. Then 146 was him trying to put anyone on the same wagon after him in a bad light even through it was rvs. I think his going for low hanging fruit with his vote on kain and boon.

VOTE: Performer

That's a silly reason to suspect Boonskiies, I think he probably read the thread between those posts, or he just changed his mind. I don't see why that's more likely to come from a scum-aligned player.

I don't get the Performer wagon in general, I think Performer is okay. But meh.

In general, this post feels forced and scummy. Most of your posts do really. I think that your strong town-aligned read on KainTepes is poorly backed up and you're just throwing town-aligned reads on town-aligned players who play strangely. I've done this before when I was scum-aligned. You can say "oh kain is town, performer is scum for pushing obvtown kain". I personally wasn't sure what alignment KainTepes is and I think most of his behavior is null. But when you flip scum-aligned, I'll be sure that KainTepes is town-aligned.

VOTE: Garmr

Was waiting for the oh look his buddying kain town. I think my town read on kain is actually pretty well backed up and just because you would do something as scum doesn't mean I would.

But look at performers reasoning and votes he votes both boon and kain lets look at the reasoning
In post 145, Performer wrote:
In post 114, Garmr wrote:
In post 113, KainTepes wrote:But I am good at it, I won 700+ games and only lost less than 300

A vast majority of the players don't think things through while here every action gets criticized. People think things out here. Set up spec is unknown so fake claims become viable here and scum can always claim vanilla town and no one will question it because it's a legit possibility that all that are left is vanilla. In town of salem you can just all claim roles day 1 and lynch the people that conflict have conflicting roles you can break it in 100s of way as town. Tbh the reason town doesn't win so much is the amount of stupidity on there.

Thanks for expounding on ToS - very enlightening.

VOTE: Kain

his d1 vote on Soap for no valid reason, was scummy
Mario's analysis on him sounded reasonable

Tos logic that would be a valid vote also we are still transiting out of rvs at that time. It's just as weak reasoning to vote him in attempt to make it look like his adding new to the case and not just sheeping mario hell I would have a better read if he just admitted that he likes mario case and not try to put his own point at the end.

In post 203, Performer wrote:RC began the wagon on me, then Kat joined in on because he thought my & were "scummy." And then Boon joins on to "add pressure."

Weird? Yes, to say the least.
Scummy? Just might be, considering how RC & Boon's votes have 0 good reason.

This boonskiies still would rather go Iaor, but Performer pressure is nice.

Your vote on me is pointless. What're you trying to achieve?
VOTE: Boonskies
------
@ Kat what's "scummy" about my 144 & 145?

This is a horrible response as it comes off as omgusy and pushes the wagon of someone who can easily rack up votes despite him pushing his so called stronger scum reads more earlier. It comes off as more a tactical survival move. look through his iso the boon vote comes out of no where. If you can't see that you are blind as a fucking mole (bats at least have good site.)

One of the original reason I jumped on feels a bit redundant now I think about and the games gone on (the one where he talks about my lapsa vote) But this one doesn't

In post 146, Performer wrote:Thoughts on the people on the Lapsa wagon:
Garmr voted him for RVS, I did it to demonstrate an example to KT at the time, RC hopped on that wagon, Kat addressed me in and voted Lapsa.

None had any good reason but the latter two's actions were most questionable.

this is wtf. It was still in a rvs stage people are obviously going to fuck around like that. But anyone voting after him is scummy. He is twisting the events to try and make 2 people look scummy in a scummy as fuck way.

Also me watching boon closely is justified as I found it strange yet not enough to vote him when he backed off from me pushing why he jumped in like that. The fact you are trying to give meaning to that and not let boon answer for himself makes you a fuck ton more scummy.

You are on my scum list now under performer.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #266 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:51 am

Post by Garmr »

I have found one thing that gives me concern from rc but I want to see how that plays out since no one really mentioned it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #25) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 267, InsidiousLemons wrote:
In post 266, Garmr wrote:I have found one thing that gives me concern from rc but I want to see how that plays out since no one really mentioned it.

If you wanted to let it play out before acting on it, why would you even bring it up?

Why not it's not like i said what it is and it will put pressure on him if his scum. If his town he will just shrug it off.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 269, InsidiousLemons wrote:I don't know that that's true. I think he's likely to take a look back to try and see what you were talking about, and as a result may play more carefully than he otherwise would have.
Well I can argue with that all day but no fruits would come out of it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 12:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 273, iraonavp wrote:So I'm moving onto your scum list, but I should still vote Performer? Strange how I can be both scum-aligned and town-aligned at the same time.

I was giving my reasons as to why I thought preformer was scum because
1i want others to join
2you were dismissing my performer case with out addressing it fully.

You tried pushing that its just about him voting the tos boy which it wasnt just that.

Anyone who cherrypicks a small part of case like the one sentence you did should be ashamed to call themselves a mafia player and there's no town motivation to do that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #294 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 23, 2016 1:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 293, Not_Mafia wrote:Naked voting? Awful

Lapsa does a lot of that
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 306, Performer wrote:@Lapsa what specifically do you find weird about Not_Mafia and my interaction?
@Insidious it was only a reaction test, like the one I used in Mario’s Circus Mafia game
-----
Garmr it sounds like you believe I voted KT because of ToS? That’s a radical assumption. I was trying to better understand KT’s play there compared to here. Unlike people who play with “vibe/feeling/gut,” I actually look at meta and other factors, and in his case he had meta on ToS instead of this site.

Kat voted me for 2 posts that he still never answered me on. Boon voted me for gut. I’m still not getting why Garmr voted me .

I want to hit a couple of people here sighs.

No it's not because of tos I scum read you it's because of his behavior is similar to town from tos I am town reading him it has nothing to do with you.

It's your post 203 where you vote since you haven't focused boon before and then you become a big wagon you push him with no reasoning other than omgus it seems like you just want to make him a counterwagon.

I don't like how you constantly portray people who are on the same wagon (but after you) as you as scummy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 24, 2016 10:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 312, RadiantCowbells wrote:Still like my vote.

Ok You never really justified why lapsa was voted in the first place. In 245 only after your vote at 258 you come up with a reasoning which doesn't explain your initial vote.

Can you explain that?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #343 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

UNVOTE: performer

VOTE: Ironavp
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 344, iraonavp wrote:
In post 343, Garmr wrote:UNVOTE: performer

VOTE: Ironavp

"Ironavp" is not a player in this game! Hint: try "iraonavp".

VOTE: irnavp
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 351, MarioManiac4 wrote:
In post 333, iraonavp wrote:
In post 274, Lapsa wrote:
In post 273, iraonavp wrote:So I'm moving onto your scum list, but I should still vote Performer?
Strange how I can be both scum-aligned and town-aligned at the same time.

^ i'm not seeing that

Me neither really, when I look back at it.

In post 275, MarioManiac4 wrote:honestly i cant say any wagon has much merit yet. the only reasons given for performer were by garmr and i don't think his point is any good; low-hanging fruit is a bad scumtell because nothing rules these players out from being scum and you're just saying people have to think they're town. performer covered the first point already.
id says he doesnt like earlygame inactivity which i dont really think is a tell.
ill let boon respond to #175 but i dont think its a good reason either.
performer's vote was to do with no-reason vote, again not a good reason.

basically i'm going to be That Guy who sits in the corner and criticizes wagons till either i or somebody else finds something scummy. :cool:

Doing this is anti-town, at the very least put your vote somewhere.

You can even vote me if you want. That's marginally better than not voting.

VOTE: iraonavp
I'll bite.
I don't really buy into the sentiment that you're panicking over Kain now I know that I probably will never read Kain but the "antitown" brigade is often scum-movitated. But I also do kinda like your vote on Garmr so this waffle is basically why I wasn't doing anything. :]

well you can go fuck yourself because his garmr vote was shit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

What about u vote iron with me
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 419, Soapbar wrote:i did say the wagons were reachy

but now we have 2 days left.

honestly I'd rather lynch the closest thing i have to a scum read than no lynch on day fucking one.

regarding 145 and 146

you ignored everything Kain said in post 80 and after (he legitimately thought I was being serious in post 77) and in 146 it looks like your trying to throw suspicion (at least to me it looks like) onto Kat and RC when we were still in RVS at the time those 2 posted.

also

You guys are completely misrepresenting

how can I misrep

what i never represented in the first place

i only said those posts were scummy and I didn't post why since I thought it looked obvious so how did I misrepresent you.

Want to vote iron vp with me.

I seriously find it odd that when I'm pushing against performer with a solid case a lot of people were defending him and putting a scum read on me but near the end of the day those same people are jumping on him.

I feel like irons vote was the scummiest of them through and it's that slot that's made me paranoid that performer will flip town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 446, FA_Q2 wrote:
In post 435, Ircher wrote:Not quite finished.
Spoiler: Notes
1. KainTepes is the first to start the RVS wagons of D1.

2. In , RC votes Boon. --
I know I replaced RC, but I'm commenting on everything I see. Now, I have a pretty good idea of why RC voted Boon then: "supposedly", Boon completely messed RC up in Mini 1755, and RC has been angry ever since.

3. Kein uses all caps in and . -
Apparently, he doesn't understand that yelling should be reserved for extreme cases. So far, not liking this slot.

4. Kein claims to "played 1000 games on TOS" in . -
Keep this in mind for later. Also, what in the world does TOS stand for, last time I checked, it stood for Terms of Service.

5. just kills me. Kein thinks everyone is trying to lynch him. -
For one who claims to have played a 1000 games of FM, he seems rather noobish. I mean, even if mechanics were different elsewhere, why in the world do you think everyone is trying to lynch you barely 24 hrs(?) into the day? At the least, I can make this assumption: Kein is not reading: if he read how long we have til deadline and the fact that no one has even provided any real evidence for their votes yet, he would realize that no one is trying to lynch him, yet. Also, lynching a person then giving defense, then choosing inno/guilty seems rather inefficient. Wouldn't you at least wait a bit before ending the day (presuming the day ends after that).

6. In , Iran thinks MM's case was too forceful. -
Don't like the vibe of this post. Seems like scum trying to get towncred off Kein. -
Null-Scum-Indicative

7. FA calls Lapsa out in -
Kinda want to agree with him here. I haven't really seen much from Lapsa to this point, and posting VC, while a useful service, is not going to get you townread. -
Scum-Indicative for Lapsa

8. In by Lapsa, he claims Perf is trying to buddy Soap. -
I don't see it that way. Looks more like scum keen on trying to get a Perf mislynch in. -
Scum-Indicative

9. I agree with by FA -- Lapsa hasn't been aggressive at all. -
For a guy who literally scumread me the entire game until D4 in Mini 1755, I'm gonna err on the side of caution and say this is -
Null-Scum Indicative for Boon

10. Katsuki and his all caps + "THIS BOONSKIIES" crap is annoying the heck out of me. He gives a practically naked vote on Performer in -
Explain to me why you suddenly vote Perf. here. -
Null-Scun-Indicative

11. Katsuki claims and are scum posts in -
I can see 146 to some extent, but 144 looks perfectly natural to me; def. nothing scummy looking about it. I think you're part of the scumteam. -
Null-Scum Indicative

12. Soap states "their all cult" in -
First of all, where did the idea of cult come from? Secondly, this game is a normal game. Cult is specifically blacklisted. As far as motive goes though, I think this was a joke type post, so
Null-Indicative

13. by Garm seems well thought out. -
I disagree with the Perf. point, but you actually seem to have come up with reasonable evidence to back your vote --
Town-Indicative

14. Lapsa decides to fencesit Perf. on -
Normally, wouldn't strike me as scummy. But, combined with Lapsa's behavior so far, I kinda do. Seems the motive is not confusion/weak reads, but rather, scum trying to conform and who knows Perf. is town, so is trying to distance himself from the wagon. -
Very Scum-Indicative

15. In by RC, RC claims he'll keep his vote parked until one of 'em dies. -
This is normal RC behavior.

It's official, Kein is an obvious Village Idiot. I am quite serious -- while not urgent right now -- he better be lynched before LyLo or we might as well say town has lost if he's town. @Kein --> Srry, but just strikes me as beyond the noob level ---> It strikes me as the VI level. I think you need to read the wiki a lot more and def. play a newbie game. We all make mistakes and do stupid stuff, but this... this is just unnerving...... Don't take it personally.....

17. In by Iran, Iran finds Garn scummy for making posts that feel "forced and scummy". He goes on to question Gamr's strong townread of Kein, saying it is poorly backed up & overall, attempt to get towncred by buddying. -
I completely disagree. Quite the opposite of forced, Garn's posts have seen thought out and logical this game, even if I don't always concur with them. Furthermore, your argument about Kein and buddying is rather invalid. While Kein could be very clever scum, it's way more likely he's noobtown or even VI town. He is engaged and trying to solve the game; while he can be obnoxious with his caps at times, I no longer get scum vibes from his posts. Kein is the kind of person who'll prob. last to LyLo cuz of his inexperience at mafiascum. While he seems a bit of a VI as I stated earlier, we are in no rush to "policy" lynch him yet (so we have better shots at LyLo); I could be wrong --> We may see his potential later. Anyway, back on topic, there are quite a few good reasons to think Kein istown by this point, so it seems it's you who is trying to mislead players. -
Very Scum Indicative

18. In response to -
It's RC

19. Lapsa had a problem with RC's dayvigging. -
Don't you know anything about RC? This is standard RC fakeclaiming, but in an RVS form which is why it's a dayvig. See no problems here; maybe opportunistic? -
Null-Indicative

20. Mario is doing a lot of lurking, is that prt of his meta? I have a feeling it is. Anyway, in , Mario says he's against the Perf wagon and against all the wagons in general. He also says he'll just crit. wagons til he or someone else finds something scummy. -
This post strikes me in a way, but I'm not sure if I think town or I think scum with this post. I think I'll go with town -- he's right, most of the wagons, esp. the Perf wagon have been pretty poorly supported. -
Null-Town-Indicative

21. Not Mafia does a quote wall vote of Lemon in -
Not quite sure what the issue. I can see it has to do with the Kein scumread, but could you elaborate?
;
Addendum --> You subsequently voted Lemon a total of 3 times without a vote in between --> why?

22. Lapsa naked votes Not Mafia in -
Does it have to do with the Lemon voting? I really hate naked votes, though I use them occasionally.

23. Lemon presents a case against Lapsa in -
I much concur with this case -- Bonus points for Lemon! -- seriously though, makes me scumread Lapsa even more.

I agree that the performer wagon is rather garbage. Bad day 1 lynch. You point out Lapsa several times but have your vote on ira. Both are better alternatives to performer but I think Lapsa is a better lynch at this point. That slot has not really contributed anything but random voting. What makes you think Ira is a better lynch?

I think iron is better
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #449 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:20 am

Post by Garmr »

Because iron is more scummy lapsa is constantly frustrating no matter his alignment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #480 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 478, Ircher wrote:
In post 460, Performer wrote:
In post 450, KainTepes wrote:I FIND LAPSA more scummy, but i have not been observing IRON because he has been blending into the background??I FEEL like he is town though but will READ his posts......

I suspect MARIO a bit but IM NOT SURE anymore....!!!

KT you have got to start providing more elaboration on why you townread and scumread people. I'm not certain why you capitalized FEEL and READ in your second sentence in this post.

And when you post about things you plan to act on, it would be very helpful if you follow-up on it - by providing what you think you found or if you didn't find anything worthwhile, then let us know anyway. Because maybe you noticed something I or someone else hasn't.

I have a suspicion why you're voting Mario and I don't think it's a good enough reason to think he's scum, which I don't think he is. But I want to clarify from you - why exactly are you voting Mario anyway?

He's like RC but worse, imho.

I'm fine with {Iran, Lapsa, Katsu} lynch today.

I'd much prefer Iran he gives more info
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

I should resort my scum reads.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 553, Performer wrote:FA called Lapsa/NM/Boonskies possibly scum.

@Boon what do you find scummy about Lapsa? Serious question.

@Lapsa how about your thoughts on any other folks than droog. Reads list for instance.

I speculate that scum has strong roles, seeing as we had a Town Vig.

I thought it was a 1 shot town vig that isn't really telling on the scum roles.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

Now i'm curious how you come to the conclusion of a strong scum team.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

@katsuki
How confident are you on boon being town?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #595 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:48 am

Post by Garmr »

My instincts say that

katsuki and boon skies are both town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #596 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:11 am

Post by Garmr »

This is what I feel comfortable calling town
garmr(me)
KainTepes
Boonskies
Katsuki

the rest I am sorting in my head.

I am juggling archer/rc between town and scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 628, KainTepes wrote:i am not brain dead dont be rude, i have enough with people calling me NAMES today......

Trust me Mafia brings out the worst of us.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

I am going to

VOTE: mariomanic
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #684 (isolation #47) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 676, Boonskiies wrote:I'll make one of my famous Boonskiies Color Wheel lists sometime tonight if I have the time.

Can I be rainbow
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #694 (isolation #48) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

@lapsa

Are going to lynch soap today since you claimed a pr.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 702, Performer wrote:Did a skim and wow - Lapsa does not look like scum.

VOTE: Katsuki
Bring him to L-1 please. He posted why he thought I'm scum, I questioned him for elaboration, he played under the radar for rest of d1, continued ignoring my question, posts a full-of-hot-air post about forgetting his case on d2.
Let me guess - he'll return later, take full advantage of this particular mod for not punctually prodding him, and he'll post some more dirt-low posts about me being scum. I don't think so, scum.

Iirc, I've noticed a pattern with Garmr:
-ira voted me>Garmr naked-voted ira
-Mario voted Lapsa>Garmr naked-voted Mario
:shifty:
There's something odd about that pattern.

Don't have much time tonight, planning on full catchup tomorrow.

I don't like you putting katsuki on l-1 with a potential guilty on soap.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #705 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 702, Performer wrote:

Iirc, I've noticed a pattern with Garmr:
-ira voted me>Garmr naked-voted ira
-Mario voted Lapsa>Garmr naked-voted Mario
There's something odd about that pattern.

Also this is reaching a lot and incorrect for the most part..

I was scum reading ira since post 263 and his sudden shift from me to you was what pushed his scummyness because he scum read me for pushing on you and defended you earlier.

With mario It is just gut and had nothing to do with lapsa.

So
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #710 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:03 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 708, Ircher wrote:We're pressuring Katsu, maybe even getting to claim.

I think this is a stupid idea and scum will probably jump on it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:57 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 711, KainTepes wrote:GARMR, WILL YOU LISTEN TO ME AND VOTE MARIO,,

Check the vote count I already am.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #723 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 713, Katsuki wrote:Need to catch up sometime. Responding to something I meant to get to.

In post 588, Garmr wrote:@katsuki
How confident are you on boon being town?

Will ISO and let you know, I remember gut-reading him as town, though that was 2 weeks ago I think.

Oh so the fact that you need to iso him disprove my katsuki and boon are masons theory never mind.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 777, Ircher wrote:
In post 769, Lapsa wrote:
In post 758, Ircher wrote:That's a readlist which is good too imo.

irch, i'm puzzled now, maybe you could help

- kain looks more genuine as newb town
- foobar unvoted me when i was on L1
- katsu ain't ashamed of lurking and hasn't done anything explicitly scummy

assuming my theory on mario+soap team is correct, who do you think would be their scumbuddy?

Oh yeah, srry I had dinner.

Tbh, I'm a bit confused too. If you don't mind I'd like to know when exactly you made the softclaim.

As far as this goes, my guess is somewhere in
{Not Mafia, Gamr, Kein??},
though prob. Not Mafia imo.

As far as Katsu goes, he's as bad as Massive, but keep your guard up.

I think that read list is horrible because 1. I know I am town and 2. I think kein is town and not mafia is meh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 796, Lapsa wrote:@garm what are your reads?

to be honest I am having trouble with this game but

mario rings scummy to me just from gut feel.

performer seem pretty scummy espically how performer put katsuki to l-1 then posted some bullshit about me naked voting ira when I had shown I had a scum read on ira and I was the biggest factor to a ira lynch i will admit.

Ircher seems like a town but I pretty much disagree with everything he has being saying today. It's all extremely sloppy.

I thought kat and boon were masons but now they probably aren't I still don't think they are scummy through after reading.

I got a few null because I can't work some slots

but this
In post 791, MarioManiac4 wrote:
MarioManiac4- Confirmed town, by way of Role PM.

Performer- Mainly POE. There are too many people that are null-scum for me to consider this slot. And he tends to be more friendly as scum from my experience with being scum+town with him.
Ircher- After replacing in for RC (who I won't pretend to be able to read) he comes in with a decent catchup. His fustration at his reads being ignored is town; instead of just being like "Oh my reads are being ignored what a shame this means i'll be able to hide behind them lololol" he's like "OH, HOW ABOUT YOU READ MY POSTS BECAUSE I WANT SCUM TO GET LYNCHED." And unlike scum, he doesn't let it go.
KainTepes- i think I buy his playstyle, and he seems to play like this all the time. That being said I don't really like his persistence on my mislynch wagon...

KainTepes- i think I buy his playstyle, and he seems to play like this all the time. That being said I don't really like his persistence on my mislynch wagon...
Boonskiies- I think his turn on me was too blatant to be scum, really- with one scum outed scum would be a LOT more careful than he is. Again, I want him to explain what about the Soapbar push changed his mind.
Lapsa- This is outside the scope of a normal read.
If we do not lynch Soapbar today, I 100% refuse to take Lapsa as conf town.
Especially if scum don't kill him (even if he claims roleblocked.) Otherwise, he's probably up with Performer and Ircher.

Not_Mafia- Null, is going to be very hard to read.
droog- I didn't have an opinion on IL and this guy comes in and just defends Lapsa. I can see this as scum especially if Lapsa is town. Right now I'd like to see if he has an opinion on current events.
Katsuki- Null, is going to be very hard to read.

Garmr- Reacts in a weird and unprovoked way when attacked- "you can go fck yourself because im town" is a bit weird for a town who knows mislynches happen and is more likely from someone who has something to hide.

Soapbar- Basically a known mafioso who we refuse to lynch. There's probably scum influence in that and I'm not going to completely rule out a Soap!town Lapsa!scum scenario in which Lapsa refuses to lynch Soap intil LYLO to get a scum win.

I doubt that mario is actually so horrible at this game to actually think performer would be town. Even if he did he wouldn't rate performer so high in his reads list and he gives a bs reasoning. Heaps of null-scum reads would generally indicate that one is scum and that the fact it's hard to lynch them would do with scum intervention.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 808, Performer wrote:For the skeptics about wagoning Soap - take a look at his ISO. The only votes he made are on 3 Townies - FA, Ira, Perf.
I find it difficult to think he's town based on his ISO.

Counting yourself as town on that list is pretty bad since that is most likely his bus vote it's like your trying to use his votes to make yourself look town instead of trying to find scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #57) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:57 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 820, Ircher wrote:
Spoiler: Mini 1763 - D2 Garmr Iso
1. In , Garm expresses his scumread of Perf. Reasons include manipulating events and going for easy ML. -
For an extremely strong read ("incredibly scummy"), I think this case is a bit weak. The example that was provided for twisting events... I can see Town Perf making that possible assumption. And, going after easy lynches, while certainly could be a scum tactic, is rather dependent on the way a player plays. I am not extremely sure of Perf's meta though, so that could be a valid point. Overall, this part of the post does not quite have that "town motivated" vibe to it, but it is early in the thread and should merely be noted for future reference. -
Null-Indicative

2. , Garm gives a bit more detail about his scumread of Perf. -
The reasons here, esp. the double standard, seem a bit more reasonable than your earlier reasons. Still, this equates to about -
Null-Indicative

3. Unexplained Iran vote in [post]343[/vote] -
I'd like an explanation here. Still though -
Null-Indicative

4. Very sparse ISO and about 1/4 of it is full of RVS related stuff.

Hmmm.... That doesn't quite look right. I think I'd lean towards scum here.

You just listed everything as null then called me scum because of it wow that's terrible.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #58) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 822, Ircher wrote:It's about -35% confidence. That's lean toward scum. Your exaggerating/misrepping what I said

How is that exaggerating/missrepping it seriously is all null things for a scum fuck you even had me as a top town read day 1 and you say everything in my iso is null wtf.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #59) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:58 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 824, Ircher wrote:Its called reevaluating stuff. Also, end result is altered by my general vibe of the entire thing.

As far as townread D1 -- 1) I was catching up 2) It seemed reasonable compared to some things at the time 3) I wasn't looking at you in ISO.

I think your exaggerating rather than misrepping in this case though.

Probably because how I'm feeling about this i may playing it up a bit through I don't see it I'm known to take things to far so it wouldn't surprise me if I am.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #60) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 777, Ircher wrote:
In post 769, Lapsa wrote:
In post 758, Ircher wrote:That's a readlist which is good too imo.

irch, i'm puzzled now, maybe you could help

- kain looks more genuine as newb town
- foobar unvoted me when i was on L1
- katsu ain't ashamed of lurking and hasn't done anything explicitly scummy

assuming my theory on mario+soap team is correct, who do you think would be their scumbuddy?

Oh yeah, srry I had dinner.

Tbh, I'm a bit confused too. If you don't mind I'd like to know when exactly you made the softclaim.

As far as this goes, my guess is somewhere in {Not Mafia, Gamr,
Kein
??}, though prob. Not Mafia imo.

As far as Katsu goes, he's as bad as Massive, but keep your guard up.

I'm going to stop you from mislynching town through because I I can atleast prove that kain is most likely town from evidence of soaps iso.

In post 601, Soapbar wrote:your an idiot if you think Kain is anything but newbtown.

sure, his play is dumb and he flails around a lot but he has shown a genuine int rest in finding scum (even if he does it very clumsily).

you and Performer
seem to be the only who seem to think otherwise at this point in the game which makes me very suspicious.

This rings of buddying if kain was his scum buddy he would probably attack kain here. (also kains iso is full of towniess.)

Also from this comment I doubt mario and performer are scum together because I don't see soap being dumb enough to call out all his scum buddies in one comment his not like wake88(stab at past game with him lol).

I think you can mine information out of this comment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #61) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:35 am

Post by Garmr »

Fuck you i was totally misrepped by performers 702 and the fact i already had a scum read on ira is obvious get on my level pal.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 828, Lapsa wrote:i don't know, perf

garm`s attitude towards me has been different than prev game (i remember "drunken" posting), but that prev game might be the cause to that

i townread lemon, that's a thing

I thought no one who played like you could be town i learned since people can be like that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #834 (isolation #63) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:44 am

Post by Garmr »

So it should be obvious I am town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #64) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:52 am

Post by Garmr »

To say mario and performer our both scum if one is scum and how they both are town if ones town is also fucking stupid I just went over over how they can't both be scum together from soaps posts. Yes they can be town together but I don't think they could be scum together.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (isolation #65) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:57 am

Post by Garmr »

Actually nah mario can **** himself I'm vanilla town replace me out rc had the right idea with replacing out I don't even care that I would probably win this game by staying in it if I have to put up with mario.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (isolation #66) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 841, Ircher wrote:
In post 836, Garmr wrote:Actually nah mario can **** himself I'm vanilla town replace me out rc had the right idea with replacing out I don't even care that I would probably win this game by staying in it if I have to put up with mario.

That prob. be considered a tactical replace out.

Again, RC replaced cuz of his hatred towards Boon. Aka, not tactical.
You're flailing on the other hand, though I'm not taking it as alignment indicative.

Not really it was done out of spite because people seem to get pissed off when someone roleclaims and tbh since rc left I couldn't be stuffed with this game. Rc was the reason I joined this game and i been thinking about replacing out for a while now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #67) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:21 am

Post by Garmr »

That's my last post.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #68) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

I was going to replace out but i'm still getting notifications of this game may as well stay then.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #69) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1001, Ircher wrote:
In post 994, Firebringer wrote:Garmr, you wanna be masons then?

Obvious scumteam.

I say this every game with fire are you that bad at this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #70) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: performer
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1031 (isolation #71) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

Fire i don't even really want to play in this game i didn't even see your question and I could care less for it to be honest and if I was scum everyone would probably be town reading me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #72) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sorry fire but seriously this game is meh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1037 (isolation #73) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1025, Performer wrote:Come to think of it. If he really was investigative, why isn't he already dead????? :facepalm:

There's plenty of reasons why lapsa may be alive we may have a doctor or a body guard protecting him and scum could know this due to their role. I think the top thing a scum player would do is throw doubt on a cop claim.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #74) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

Will the cow cult lynch performer if I join? Because seriously his the scummiest piece of tasteless jelly in the game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (isolation #75) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also mario I want you to ask for spoilers in the dead thread so you can see how shit you are when it comes to reading me. How you have fucked up reading me every game you play take that in you can't read me for shit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #76) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:47 pm

Post by Garmr »

It's also possible that mafia have a god father and are trying to get him/her cleared by keeping lapsa alive.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (isolation #77) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:07 pm

Post by Garmr »

so what are your results lapsa?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #78) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

:(
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #79) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

Feeling a little better about this game. Tbh it astounds me anyone can town read performer through. Did you see the poor way he tried to both frame us as scum firebringer.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #80) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1052, Firebringer wrote:Yeah, that was sad to see.
But in fairness I am a little skeptical of you because of the wagon that vote count from yesterday.
Not like I have read the game tho.

So I'd rather talk to you more and get a solid read on you. Not feeling strong town on you, but Ircher and Performer horrible push on me still has a bad stink in my mouth.

I want out this game tbh. I haven't really read deeply into it just skimming bit and pieces.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #81) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1054, Firebringer wrote:>.>

Okay man. Want talk about who you think is scum besides Performer?

Honestly I have no clue haven't been paying attention this game I even thought i replaced out till i got the day start thing.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1106 (isolation #82) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

I AM KAIN TEPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1118 (isolation #83) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:42 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1115, Not_Mafia wrote:What spam and irrelevant posting?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1121 (isolation #84) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1119, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1116, Katsuki wrote:
In post 1115, Not_Mafia wrote:What spam and irrelevant posting?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1123 (isolation #85) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

Can i have a "A"
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

Ircher is breaking rule 13
Have fun.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1131 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1128, Firebringer wrote:Garmr you been breaking that rule all day.

Theres also Rule Fire:
Be masons with fire bringer.

Vote performer and we have a deal.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

Nah scum me would have avoided any contact with you
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:49 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1139, Not_Mafia wrote:Landmark

S _ _ N E/ HENGE

Stone henge?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1135, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1133, Garmr wrote:Nah scum me would have avoided any contact with you

But you kinda did that tho....
Until someone said it was you/me
>.>

Your not helping me sort you!!!

Nah I addressed you in the begging and took my own lead I haven't done that yet. Look at the past times I had with you and you should see this is the town pattern. I won't abuse it through since it site policy not to so expect varied reactions after this game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:10 am

Post by Garmr »

vote performer kain strike down scum with me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1161 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:26 am

Post by Garmr »

you are the chosen one kain bring balance to the game wipe out the sith i mean scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:02 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1166, Ircher wrote:NO!

We are not lynching Performer esp. when there's zero evidence.

Choose 1: Not Mafia, Garmr, or Katsuki but NOT Performer.

In post 1169, Not_Mafia wrote:Gramr has made a case on him, a more substantive one than you've made all game, so why are you saying there is "no evidence".

That burn

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1177 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:50 am

Post by Garmr »

that's a hammer.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1186 (isolation #95) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1181, Firebringer wrote:WHO ELSE THINKS ITS STILL GARMR!
Me...kind of

Not me tbh I could care less that performer was lynched it will teach him not to stupidly misread me in the future when I'm obvious town.

VOTE: katsuki
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #96) » Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1187, Ircher wrote:VOTE: Gamr

So now you are trying to run a counter wagon me when your scum buddy katsuki is going to be lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1226 (isolation #97) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1220, Firebringer wrote:VOTE: Garmr

Fire bringer I promise I'm not scum. This is exactly like how you went after tails when radical rat was scum. You are tearing me apart Fire :cry:

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #98) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

I promise your my only mason buddy i am not having a affair.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #99) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

I swear me and dragonspawn only had neighbor like relationship he wasn't like me and you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1234 (isolation #100) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1232, Boonskiies wrote:We rolled Best Friend's together once, and you best believe we was lit.

Yeh when I rolled masons with dragon -looks at fire- i mean neighbours :shifty: we thought alike we were utterly wrong for most the game but we thought alike.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1258 (isolation #101) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Garmr »

You do know i'm town right. Actually I don't care anymore go for it. People have been dumb about me all game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

aka not mafia is mafia
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

calling not mafia, ircher scum team.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (isolation #104) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1271, Firebringer wrote:Ohh wait, I am at L-1

LOL. Wow guys. I guess this is how it ends?
GG no Re.

It's fine I'm not going to vote a town read this is not how it ends. Ircher and not mafia are scum.

VOTE: ircher
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1278 (isolation #105) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:27 am

Post by Garmr »

stop trying to fake being hammered it's pretty obvious you are doing this to try and appear town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1282 (isolation #106) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:29 am

Post by Garmr »

Because I'm town and ircher is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1293 (isolation #107) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:58 am

Post by Garmr »

This is mylo right?

VOTE: notmafia
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (isolation #108) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

just double checking.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1297 (isolation #109) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

If your town not mafia we lost and I'm sorry if your scum I am not sorry.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (isolation #110) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

So your not hammered yet does that make you scum because if I was scum and someone did that I would quick hammer that shit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1301 (isolation #111) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

nah once we gone through everybody it forces a 1v1 and if notmafia is scum i'm practically confirmed town if his town then sorry.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1330 (isolation #112) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Garmr »

gj kain tepas and katsuki.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1331 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Garmr »

Just read the dead thread. All that bravado about being obvious townie and it should be obvious is something I do when I actually feel like living is more a Appeal to Emotion. I find people are less likely to lynch me when I do this and guess what it works.

@performer
before you say I am the worst townie you ever meet performer I'm probably the most hit or miss townie you ever meet when I hit I hit really hard and when I miss it ends up like this. There have been games where I nailed the entire scum team day 1 or 2 and then there have been games where I flopped like this one. Also you actually didn't do any better this game your scum read were on me and fire bringer at the end.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1334 (isolation #114) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1329, Katsuki wrote:Man that dead QT was salty.

Early on this game sucked, but once the hangman started it became incredibly enjoyable.

Omg the hangman was enjoyable I loved it. More games need to be as fun as that no 100% salt
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #115) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1337, Not_Mafia wrote:Are you jealous you didn't get the answer?

maybe he ran out of vowels
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (isolation #116) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:15 am

Post by Garmr »

KAIN TEPES FOR DA WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1353 (isolation #117) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

I told you fire that you could trust me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (isolation #118) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

Yeh will admit I was sloppy that game. After people weren't listing to me and pushing me for the most stupidest shit I just wanted to eliminate everyone who scum read me so I can make it to lylo and vote who I thought was scummiest.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (isolation #119) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

Tbh I just lynched ircher because hew as annoying as well. @rc if you stayed in the game I would of played better i missed you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (isolation #120) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Garmr »

droning on about how i am scum ect I knew if I wanted to make it to lylo and have the possibility of catching scum he would need to be removed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (isolation #121) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

@firebringer

pretty much but I still consider it a game just a casual game which is a nice break.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”