Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #200) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Well you see I think ari is town but the two neighborizers is super weird and makes me think he is scum and then you and guilty are on that which makes it supperrrrrr sketchy but if ari is town and there are two neighborizers maybe I'm wrong about you being scum because of the roleblocking weirdness.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #978 (isolation #201) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:18 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

the unsigned posts are titus you dingus
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (isolation #202) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:20 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

I'd also like to mention that we've been signing our posts mom and dad since almost the beginning which we would only do when that is our flavor because of ~counterclaims~ and so we should be pretty much confirmed town.
-Dad

pedit r00d*
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (isolation #203) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 985, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 973, Firebringer wrote:Honestly Dwlee, you seem so right on your reads on some people its been making me think you are informed scum.

Speaking of this, I just remembered this:

In post 672, Night Hunters wrote:I have a -strong- feeling tojam is going to flip town. Their intern claim feels legit (it was unprompted but ???)

-Dad

Like this is transparently obviously scum. Dwlee posted this
while they were on the tojam wagon

You're so dumb I can't even. Titus was controlling our vote. I know you need our mislynch but jeez, dude.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #204) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 987, SirCakez wrote:Actually I could see Fire being a SK then who attacked Thor twice. I don't see many people here doing that.

SK with a jailkeep?

If either is an SK it's more likely GL.

@GL, If we're blocked, then you need two blockers or ascetic.

Explain a specific viable scenario there where you are both town. Bus drivers and redirectors do not create blockers from thin air.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #991 (isolation #205) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 989, GuiltyLion wrote:So why did you feel the need to express to the public thread that you thought tojam was town, and yet not the need to tell Titus to vote Aristophanes or any other viable D1 wagons?

I'm not going to sit here and try to convince scum I am obvtown lol

-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (isolation #206) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:32 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Just checked and we talked thursday and then didnt talk until after the flip saturday so like ???

-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #207) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:04 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 993, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't believe you were blocked. It's an easy excuse to explain why you're still alive. Why would scum RB shaddowez instead of an outed tracker?

So you whiteknighted your own wagon. Never seen that one before.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (isolation #208) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 993, GuiltyLion wrote:I don't believe you were blocked. It's an easy excuse to explain why you're still alive. Why would scum RB shaddowez instead of an outed tracker?

So you whiteknighted your own wagon. Never seen that one before.

This is
exactly
why I think you're scum.

You're not answering the question put to you but invalidating it. Try answering my question instead of just dismissing the premise.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1000 (isolation #209) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:11 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 999, Jeanne11 wrote:VOTE: NH

That is scum.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1005 (isolation #210) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:50 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1004, Titus wrote:Redirector is explicitly bastard and thus not allowed in a normal game.

~Titus
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #211) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1002, Jeanne11 wrote:@NH You lynched a townie on pretext of not believing him. Town you considers all the possibilities. You weren't like this in Suikoden. And you have the nerve to facepalm at me? Yeah, sure. Sell it to someone gullible enough to buy it. You never once considered that I or he could be town, so save that bs for someone who cares.

Have you talked with me this game, jeanne? I didn't think so. lol

-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #212) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:17 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Throwing it out there that any vig who killed someone last night should for sure claim it because, you know, that's important to know. Knowing if it is multiball is muy importante.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1012 (isolation #213) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:49 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Jeanne, if you are town you should totes talk to me. And I'm just going to assume multiball at this point, either sk or two mafia factions, which actually makes two roleblockers possible so one of guilty/fire is scum, I think.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1014 (isolation #214) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1012, Night Hunters wrote:Jeanne, if you are town you should totes talk to me. And I'm just going to assume multiball at this point, either sk or two mafia factions, which actually makes two roleblockers possible so one of guilty/fire is scum, I think.
-Dad

Expanding on this, we know that either the scum have double role blockers or guiltylion is scum.
Double roleblockers means that firebringer is probably scum, as jailkeeper makes sense as a scum role in the setup by being a protective role for the mafia. It is also, however, a roleblocking tool on town, or possibly to stop the kill from the other mafia faction. Either way jailkeeper feels like a scum role in the setup, so I guess I'm rethinking guilty lion.
UNVOTE: GuiltyLion
Titus and I talked about ari at the end of last night and possibly switching our vote over there. Two town neighborizers doesn't make sense but it is hard to pressure ari when they haven't been doing anything as of late. Actually
VOTE: Aristo
L-1

so yea. I'm actually going to look for associatives from thor although multiball makes it really crappy.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1015 (isolation #215) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Spoiler: Quote Wall
In post 382, Thor665 wrote:Hey everyone. I've read the most recent vote count and, oddly, massive's posts, and nothing else. I don't even think he sounds scummy, but a large wagon sounds sexy, so;

Vote: Massive

L-1

Why is there a mega wagon and so many vanity wagons at the same time? That seems silly.

[L-5] GuiltyLion - Jeanne11, Night Hunters
[L-6] kirroha - Firebringer
[L-5] SirCakez - Aristophanes, massive
[L-6] tojam2 - shaddowez

@Shaddowez
@Firebringer

What's up with your wagons? Why are you supporting them and not the mega massive (pun intended) wagon? All the cool kids are wagoning hard, why aren't you?

@Aristophanes - how do you feel about your vanity wagon now that the top suspect in the game is voting it?

@Jeanne11
@Night Hunters

In a very sad way, you guys, functionally, are leading the second biggest wagon in the game. Talk to me about your thoughts on Guilty Lion and also on massive.

I mildly have a town read on Firebringer.
Is zefend a lurksack? If not I have a slight town lean there also, I guess I'll look in a second.

In post 611, Thor665 wrote:
In post 607, Aristophanes wrote:Are we seriously going after another pr!?

Why does them claiming a PR matter in any way at all?

In post 626, Thor665 wrote:
In post 612, SirCakez wrote:Because Fire always plays like this. I learned that the hard way in another game as town where I pushed him for all the same reasons you are.

You are really not paying attention to my stated reasons.
Then again no one is.
Then again maybe I'm overestimating how clear I've made them.

You did read my "cards on the table" post, right?
Did you get anything from it at all - or did you have no idea what I was sayign and decided to ignore it and not ask for clarification?
I'm really wondering this because I am not having that case responded to and I'm thinking it means literally nobody understands what I'm saying but are refusing to admit it and ask me. Which is bonkers.

In post 613, Aristophanes wrote:Because I knew they were sifting a PR from the get go with their "Mom" and "Dad" post signing. I had them as a strong townread because of this and due to their play!

Firstly - no, the Mom and Dad was not a soft for Tracker - and if you think it is I'd love to hear that explained.
Secondly - you're town reading them, *that's* what matters, right? Like, if they had claimed VT you'd still be town reading them, right? So...the PR bit doesn't matter.

Do you understand my "cards on the table" post? Like, what did you think I was saying?

In post 617, SirCakez wrote:And I'm thinking about your claim. That's like the fifth PR claim now though, some of these have to be false.

Yeah, probably at least one person has really had that claim called into question by now.
Who could it be...who...
:neutral:

In post 690, Thor665 wrote:
In post 689, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 683, Thor665 wrote:And if you have fear of deadline - where were you four days ago?

Thor, pick a Smurfing viable wagon then. Yes Fire is scum. So is Jeanne. Pick the least bad one.

One of your "scum" is currently voting alongside you on the tojam wagon, and you are voting neither of the people you are calling scum.

Which makes my vote, currently, infinitely more pro-town than yours, unless you're lying about your stated reads here.

???

Unless you really mean "pick between tojam, the player I think is probably town, and Night Hunters, a player I think is probably town, and Ari - a null lurk slot being voted with a 2/3 wagon of slots I do scum read (Cake and Guilty Lion - though i think Cake is now backin the tojam wagon, making it lookworse to me and weakening the option of the vague lurksack wagon)
Yeah, amazing that I'm not excited about the lesser of the three evils there.

@Jeanne - Not really buying that as valid reasoning to deadline push and wash your hands of wagon responsibility. You're flat out stating basic scum strategy "yeah, maybe I don't scum read them, but we need a lynch!"

In post 703, Thor665 wrote:massive, Aristophanes, Night Hunters, shaddowez, SirCakez, Jeanne

Like, here's the wagon, let's look for the case;

In post 613, Aristophanes wrote:Tojam is just giddy to kill a good PR so he can become them.
I have seen scum backups before, so I'm not buying that he is town by role.
That's also why I had them in my scum pool before. Because their play was scummy, and their claim dubious as well as unprompted.

Functionally his case is, Tojam being willing to lynch a PR proves he is a scum backup because he wants to get a "good PR" power (ignoring that the power in question is unclaimed...so...how would he know it was good or not?)
This also ignores that Ari is trying to lynch a PR
Most of the players in this game have expressed willingness to lynch a PR.

1/2 of Night Hunters is *sheeping* that case.
The other half is calling the slot town.
Neither are calling the slot a scumread. :neutral:

In post 283, shaddowez wrote:Jumps on the SC wagon for no reason in 99, jumps onto GL in his very next post with no good reasoning except "a lot of people" and an OMGUS vote, isn't responding to questions. No reason to not have my vote here.

Functionally this is shaddowez's case as presented.
Yeah, wagon hopping...I personally don't find wagon hopping scummy at all, and I hope Shadow doesn't either as he went on a quick three stop shuffle himself.
So, basically a pot meeting a kettle - and wondering if that even makes them black to begin with.

In post 668, SirCakez wrote:I'll move to Tojam if necessary for deadline.

Here is SirCakez reasoning.

In post 673, Jeanne11 wrote:I don't care what you think. Deadline is coming, so we have to lynch someone. All this posturing is giving us no favors.

Here is yours.

Yeah...I don't want to be on that wagon.
I must be scum trying to avoid a good lynch for "reasons".

PEdit - oh, and here comes confirmed scum for the win. FIrebringer - lynching with no case at all, like the scum he is.

In post 728, Thor665 wrote:Though, actually, in thinking about it, the worst I could say about Ari's play is something I could also say about both the people voting him.

@Guilty
@Cakez

The naked votes, whassup?

In post 757, Thor665 wrote:
In post 752, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 728, Thor665 wrote:Though, actually, in thinking about it, the worst I could say about Ari's play is something I could also say about both the people voting him.

No idea what this is supposed to mean, can you explain?

I mean the best case I could make against Ari I could just switch out names and make it against you - so I'm wondering why you're voting him with a naked vote.

In post 752, GuiltyLion wrote:My vote isn't naked, I posted my thoughts D1

Unless you state it as the same reasons as before, that is a naked vote - now the vote isn't naked.

In post 752, GuiltyLion wrote:My biggest problem is with how he said "tojam is giddy to kill a PR [referring to his NH vote]", which looks to me like what scum would say when they're trying to push a wagon through. There's no natural reason to describe tojam's play that way, it's pure embellishment.

I hate this reasoning, but you actually just bumped into a town read for me so, good work on that.

Hop on the Jeanne wagon now - it should be sexy.

So thor starts out scum reading aristo but then ends up placing them as null and then saying that the entire case on ari can be said about anyone else, which is a soft defense. This is probably reeking with conf!bias but I think this seems like scum distancing and then defending them when they're run up.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1016 (isolation #216) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:05 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1015, Night Hunters wrote:
Spoiler: Quote Wall
In post 382, Thor665 wrote:Hey everyone. I've read the most recent vote count and, oddly, massive's posts, and nothing else. I don't even think he sounds scummy, but a large wagon sounds sexy, so;

Vote: Massive

L-1

Why is there a mega wagon and so many vanity wagons at the same time? That seems silly.

[L-5] GuiltyLion - Jeanne11, Night Hunters
[L-6] kirroha - Firebringer
[L-5] SirCakez - Aristophanes, massive
[L-6] tojam2 - shaddowez

@Shaddowez
@Firebringer

What's up with your wagons? Why are you supporting them and not the mega massive (pun intended) wagon? All the cool kids are wagoning hard, why aren't you?

@Aristophanes - how do you feel about your vanity wagon now that the top suspect in the game is voting it?

@Jeanne11
@Night Hunters

In a very sad way, you guys, functionally, are leading the second biggest wagon in the game. Talk to me about your thoughts on Guilty Lion and also on massive.

I mildly have a town read on Firebringer.
Is zefend a lurksack? If not I have a slight town lean there also, I guess I'll look in a second.

In post 626, Thor665 wrote:
In post 612, SirCakez wrote:Because Fire always plays like this. I learned that the hard way in another game as town where I pushed him for all the same reasons you are.

You are really not paying attention to my stated reasons.
Then again no one is.
Then again maybe I'm overestimating how clear I've made them.

You did read my "cards on the table" post, right?
Did you get anything from it at all - or did you have no idea what I was sayign and decided to ignore it and not ask for clarification?
I'm really wondering this because I am not having that case responded to and I'm thinking it means literally nobody understands what I'm saying but are refusing to admit it and ask me. Which is bonkers.

In post 613, Aristophanes wrote:Because I knew they were sifting a PR from the get go with their "Mom" and "Dad" post signing. I had them as a strong townread because of this and due to their play!

Firstly - no, the Mom and Dad was not a soft for Tracker - and if you think it is I'd love to hear that explained.
Secondly - you're town reading them, *that's* what matters, right? Like, if they had claimed VT you'd still be town reading them, right? So...the PR bit doesn't matter.

Do you understand my "cards on the table" post? Like, what did you think I was saying?

In post 617, SirCakez wrote:And I'm thinking about your claim. That's like the fifth PR claim now though, some of these have to be false.

Yeah, probably at least one person has really had that claim called into question by now.
Who could it be...who...

In post 690, Thor665 wrote:
In post 689, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 683, Thor665 wrote:And if you have fear of deadline - where were you four days ago?

Thor, pick a Smurfing viable wagon then. Yes Fire is scum. So is Jeanne. Pick the least bad one.

One of your "scum" is currently voting alongside you on the tojam wagon, and you are voting neither of the people you are calling scum.

Which makes my vote, currently, infinitely more pro-town than yours, unless you're lying about your stated reads here.

???

Unless you really mean "pick between tojam, the player I think is probably town, and Night Hunters, a player I think is probably town, and Ari - a null lurk slot being voted with a 2/3 wagon of slots I do scum read (Cake and Guilty Lion - though i think Cake is now backin the tojam wagon, making it lookworse to me and weakening the option of the vague lurksack wagon)
Yeah, amazing that I'm not excited about the lesser of the three evils there.

@Jeanne - Not really buying that as valid reasoning to deadline push and wash your hands of wagon responsibility. You're flat out stating basic scum strategy "yeah, maybe I don't scum read them, but we need a lynch!"

In post 703, Thor665 wrote:massive, Aristophanes, Night Hunters, shaddowez, SirCakez, Jeanne

Like, here's the wagon, let's look for the case;

In post 613, Aristophanes wrote:Tojam is just giddy to kill a good PR so he can become them.
That's also why I had them in my scum pool before. Because their play was scummy, and their claim dubious as well as unprompted.

Functionally his case is, Tojam being willing to lynch a PR proves he is a scum backup because he wants to get a "good PR" power (ignoring that the power in question is unclaimed...so...how would he know it was good or not?)
This also ignores that Ari is trying to lynch a PR
Most of the players in this game have expressed willingness to lynch a PR.

1/2 of Night Hunters is *sheeping* that case.
The other half is calling the slot town.
Neither are calling the slot a scumread. :neutral:

In post 283, shaddowez wrote:Jumps on the SC wagon for no reason in 99, jumps onto GL in his very next post with no good reasoning except "a lot of people" and an OMGUS vote, isn't responding to questions. No reason to not have my vote here.

Functionally this is shaddowez's case as presented.
Yeah, wagon hopping...I personally don't find wagon hopping scummy at all, and I hope Shadow doesn't either as he went on a quick three stop shuffle himself.
So, basically a pot meeting a kettle - and wondering if that even makes them black to begin with.

In post 668, SirCakez wrote:I'll move to Tojam if necessary for deadline.

Here is SirCakez reasoning.

In post 673, Jeanne11 wrote:I don't care what you think. Deadline is coming, so we have to lynch someone. All this posturing is giving us no favors.

Here is yours.

Yeah...I don't want to be on that wagon.
I must be scum trying to avoid a good lynch for "reasons".

PEdit - oh, and here comes confirmed scum for the win. FIrebringer - lynching with no case at all, like the scum he is.

@Guilty
@Cakez

The naked votes, whassup?

In post 757, Thor665 wrote:
In post 752, GuiltyLion wrote:

No idea what this is supposed to mean, can you explain?

I mean the best case I could make against Ari I could just switch out names and make it against you - so I'm wondering why you're voting him with a naked vote.

In post 752, GuiltyLion wrote:My vote isn't naked, I posted my thoughts D1

Unless you state it as the same reasons as before, that is a naked vote - now the vote isn't naked.

In post 752, GuiltyLion wrote:My biggest problem is with how he said "tojam is giddy to kill a PR [referring to his NH vote]", which looks to me like what scum would say when they're trying to push a wagon through. There's no natural reason to describe tojam's play that way, it's pure embellishment.

I hate this reasoning, but you actually just bumped into a town read for me so, good work on that.

Hop on the Jeanne wagon now - it should be sexy.

So thor starts out scum reading aristo but then ends up placing them as null and then saying that the entire case on ari can be said about anyone else, which is a soft defense. This is probably reeking with conf!bias but I think this seems like scum distancing and then defending them when they're run up.

-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1023 (isolation #217) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:12 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Yes, I (dwlee) am clearly tunneling you with my relentless attacks against you when you haven't even talked to me once. :facepalm:
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1031 (isolation #218) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1029, Jeanne11 wrote:You do realize that also involves you tunneling me?

If you are town talk to me ffs.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #219) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:34 am

Post by Night Hunters »

I literally can't. Like I can't have this discussion when I'm trying to talk to you about your reads and you yell "TITUS DID THIS" like I already told titus she conf biases and she'll (hopefully) try to work on that. You can't just yell at me references to whatever the hell has happened with titus when I'm trying to talk to you. And idc we're the same slot, I do not have my brain connected to titus' ffs.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #220) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Night Hunters »

^ obviously dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1039 (isolation #221) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1027, Titus wrote:Talk to Dwelee. He's an equal head Jeanne. In passionate storm, I make ppl talk to you. Treat him how you want to be treated.

Notice how fire's not even including the dead scum in his analysis lol.

In post 1028, Titus wrote:
In post 1020, Jeanne11 wrote:Yeah, well, I don't care anymore. I am sick of tired of people tunneling and not considering any other possibility except the one that paints their tunnel target as scum.

First townie thing you've said all game. Talk about your reads w Dwelee please.

In post 1029, Jeanne11 wrote:You do realize that also involves you tunneling me?

Great, I guess you don't want to talk. You want to hold the game hostage and stop me from reading you. I have told you countless times to find scum and you are just whining you can't do that until I townread you. Just no.

@SirCakez, He's a second neighborizer. He neighborized me and Fire. Given Shadow was a neighborizer....
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #222) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

P.S. he was supposed to vote GL and never appeared.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1043 (isolation #223) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:16 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Modded. He could neighborize me AND Fire N1. We discussed our actions.

It's why I went ballistic when Shadow claimed Neighborizer.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #224) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:23 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1039, Night Hunters wrote:
Great, I guess you don't want to talk. You want to hold the game hostage and stop me from reading you. I have told you countless times to find scum and you are just whining you can't do that until I townread you. Just no.

I am officially agreeing with titus on this one.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #225) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:41 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1046, Firebringer wrote:I am kinda weirdly thinking Jeanne is town just on interactions with Night Hunter.

which one of us?
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #226) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

If it is two scum factions, you are very very very very very likely to be scum. If it is an SK and a mafia than guilty lion is pretty much confirmed mafia unless the SK has some weird role blocking mechanic which it probably doesn't.
To actually answer your question, though, ari is very likely to be scum because of the flipped town neighborizer. Other than that, jeanne is feeling townier than before but they feel SK-like for reasons that are hard to explain.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1053 (isolation #227) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1050, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1049, Night Hunters wrote:guilty lion is pretty much confirmed mafia

:roll:

this Ari flip is going to sink you given his interactions with you and how you've avoided his wagon all game

/badpost
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #228) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

First of all, fire, change your avatar ffs, second wetjeuoth2iu3thqugtwyiwgtewrg
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #229) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:34 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1056, Firebringer wrote:Your just jealous of the cow.

You're just re-traumatizing me by bringing up experiences I've had with kaintepes. :C

-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #230) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

be honest and say you were blocking us no matter what the hell we do. Yea, we are the ones tunneling -eyeroll-

pedit :OOO
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #231) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:53 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1061, Titus wrote:You block us, it's 100% a scumclaim Fire.

*shrug* Go ahead.

Titus
In post 1062, Night Hunters wrote:be honest and say you were blocking us no matter what the hell we do. Yea, we are the ones tunneling -eyeroll-

pedit :OOO

Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1064 (isolation #232) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

no one even responded to my post about associatives between thor and ari. :C
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1066 (isolation #233) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:30 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1065, Firebringer wrote:

I don't think this is multi ball

Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #234) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:35 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1066, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 1065, Firebringer wrote:

I don't think this is multi ball

Two kills every night and you're claiming that you don't think it's multiball...

and I'm the one who makes no sense....

when you sheeped our thing with Shaddow?

I need vodka... like a case...

~Mom
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #235) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:39 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

IF YOU THINK IT IS AN SK THEN GUILTYLION IS SCUM.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #236) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

THERE WOULD ONLY BE ONE SCUM ROLEBLOCKER MAX WHICH WOULD HAVE NEEDED TO BLOCK TITUS AND I MEANING THAT GUILTY NEEDS TO BE ASCETIC. >.<
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1072 (isolation #237) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

WE ARE CONSIDERING ALL THE POSSIBILITIES, FIREBRINGER. EITHER GUILTYLION IS ASCETIC OR THERE ARE 2 MAN TEAMS WITH BOTH A ROLEBLOCKER EACH. WHICH ONE IS IT.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #238) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:43 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

^^^^
~DAD
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1074 (isolation #239) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:46 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

titus refuses to pass me some vodka so I'm complaining publicly. something about being under 15 ?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #240) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:48 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

relatable image is relatable
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #241) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Okay, so one of fire or gl needs to be scum. Because either there are 2 scum blockers or GL is ascetic and titus and I don't think 3 roleblockers (2 scum 1 town) would be possible.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (isolation #242) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Ok, let's try this one more time Fire.

We were blocked.
Shaddow's action failed.
To fail a neighborize on a living player, then either Shadow was blocked or GuiltyLion is untargetable.

If Shadow was blocked, then there must be 3 blockers for you to be town. We are not buying three blockers ever. That leads to two scum teams, each with a blocker. Thus, you scum.

If GuiltyLion is untargetable, he's scum. Town claim that shit.

So how did Shaddow's action fail Fire?

And how did your action fail Fire without 2 blockers existing?
~Titus
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #243) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

btw fire no replacing out, mmm k?
-Dad (Same with )

pedit strongman, firebringer?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1083 (isolation #244) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Hmph, yeah strongman on Thor is possible, but I get the feeling they would have just used it on N1.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #245) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:59 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Logically a scum team hitting someone with bp and has a one-shot bulletproof will strongman it the next time, right?

pedit ^^^^^^
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #246) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:00 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1085, Night Hunters wrote:Logically a scum team hitting someone with bp and has a one-shot
strongman
will strongman it the next time, right?

pedit ^^^^^^

ebwop
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1088 (isolation #247) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:01 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

WHY NOT?!
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1089 (isolation #248) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:02 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

I AM TELLING YOU WHAT THE LOGICAL EXPLANATION IS AND YOU SCREAM NO AT ME. WHAT THE HELL, FIRE.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (isolation #249) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

That's risky af, though.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (isolation #250) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

like then you risk getting cross-killed.

pedit sorry
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1094 (isolation #251) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:03 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1082, ɀefiend wrote:Alright, I've thoroughly reread and there's a lot I would like to talk about before a lynch goes through, since we have plenty of time. And I don't think massive will quick hammer. I'd like to hear anyone and everyone's thoughts.

1. Is it possible Thor died in one action due to a non-bullet kill like knife or poison? Or perhaps there is mafia power that ignores protection of all types? Who really believes Thor was shot twice? If you do, can you explain the scenarios involving factions where this is likely?

2. To clarify, Aristophanes hasn't actually claimed anything, but NH is saying that he was informed by the mod that Aristophanes neighborized him? If that's so, why can't Firebringer confirm or deny this if he and NH are in the same neighborhood?

3. Shadow was a town neighborizer. If Aristophanes confirms that he did neighborize NH and FB, that makes him likely scum neighborizer. Is it mechanically possible for scum to recruit people on their own team? Depending on this basis, does that make it more likely that NH/FB are aligned with each other? Or more likely that one of them could be part of a second scumteam? If Aristophanes denies that he's a neighborizer altogether, then obviously one of him/NH is scum, but what does that mean for FB?

4. The whole "there must be 3 roleblocker or GL is ascetic theory"... why does FB's claim that he jailed Jeanne (who claims VT) require the presence of a third roleblocker? On a related note, why would a jail keeper (and since someone mentioned it) and/or a tracker need to be enabled? And how can we distinguish between blocked results and unenabled actions without being bastardized by the mod? Last point on this subject,
with the mod error basically confirming Shadow's story (but not necessarily NH's role),
why the FUCK did NH, and everyone else voting him, stick with the Shadow lynch yesterday??

5. Why was there only one death N1 and two deaths N2? Does this suggest a limited SK, more BPs, a double kill on BBT, or something else. I want to hear all the theories.

1. Thor flipped BP. We're not likely looking at poison here. Any scenario explains Thor being twice. Thor had zero detractors (although he was scum), beyond Dwlee but we went with my feels. Thor could have been shot for "obvtown". If Thor wasn't shot for being obvtown, that says Fire shot him. Thor was full on tunnel Fire.

2. Fire's confirmed it by voting Shadow.

3. Neighborizers generally do not have limitations.

4. For Fire to be town, it would require a prescence of a third blocker or a lying Firebringer. We know that Shadow must be blocked or GL to be ascetic. For there to be two blockers and Fire to be honest, GL must be lying. For all three of us to be honest, you have to buy a three roleblocker theory, which is a load of fucking shit.

5. It strongly suggests Thor was shot N1.

I'm drinking more.

~Titus
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #252) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:06 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1095, Firebringer wrote:I don't want this game. I don't want to fight with anyone.
Maybe I am wrong about it all. I suck at this game anyways.

The only reason keeping me in game, is that I don't replace (except I did 1 time recently)

bruh. I actually think you're town here you have to work with me.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1097 (isolation #253) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:09 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 789, Thor665 wrote:Looks like that would require a modifier of the Loud role that is not explicitly Normal.
That doesn't tell us much at this stage, but, with a few more flips that might be interesting, especially considering BBT's flip.
I'm also of the opinion we're missing a kill.

@NH - I'm asking if you were explicitly told you were blocked (not jailed).

how did we not catch this scum claim. wtf
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #254) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

I'm trying to find someone who is hard scum reading thor to see if they could be scum who knew thor was bp, if anyone is wondering.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #255) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

This is useless, okay but what we do know is that ari is most likely scum (fitting scum meta + the neighborizing thing) and then one of fire/guiltylion (leaning guiltylion) and we just need to find the fourth.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1100 (isolation #256) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:17 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

and like always, everyone is gone when I try to talk to them =_=
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (isolation #257) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:17 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Setup says GL and Ari is scum, Ari scum is way less definitive.
VOTE: GL
Ari is towning up.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1115 (isolation #258) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:18 am

Post by Night Hunters »

-Dad ^
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #259) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:12 am

Post by Night Hunters »

because of the ascetic what don't you getttttttt
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1121 (isolation #260) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:44 am

Post by Night Hunters »

okay, so either firebringer and another person are scum roleblockers or you are scum. You are convinced that firebringer is town, so which is it? Either you're scum or fire is.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #261) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:45 am

Post by Night Hunters »

titus messaged me on skype and said "vote guiltylion" like ugh >.<
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1123 (isolation #262) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:48 am

Post by Night Hunters »

If you want us to reconsider we need you to look at the setup as us being town and tell us what you see.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1125 (isolation #263) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:25 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Those aren't the scenarios. =_=
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1126 (isolation #264) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Night Hunters »

We are blocked
We could not visit an ascetic as Shadow was not ascetic
Shadow was blocked or visited an ascetic
If GL is town, then we need 2 scum blockers
If GL is scum, we only need one

If you are town, fire is scum (3 blockers not a possibility)
If fire is town, you are ascetic because we are missing a blocker.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #265) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:29 am

Post by Night Hunters »

You're not analyzing us as town, you're scum #GetFryed
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (isolation #266) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:23 am

Post by Night Hunters »

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #267) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:22 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1131, Dwlee99 wrote:massive, this is multiball so your interactions don't matter except for saying they aren't on thor's team.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1134 (isolation #268) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:28 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Well yea I just stopped reading when you said someone could be town because of thor and I didn't feel like reading the rest of it. I made similar observations about ari.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #269) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Night Hunters »

I cri everi tim
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (isolation #270) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:27 am

Post by Night Hunters »

One of firebringer or guilty has to be scum because of the roleblocking stuff.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #271) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:37 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1155, Jeanne11 wrote:
In post 1152, Night Hunters wrote:One of firebringer or guilty has to be scum because of the roleblocking stuff.
-Dad

Okay, fine. You want me to talk to you and when I do, you ignore me. :s

wait what I didnt see you want to talk to me lol
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1169 (isolation #272) » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:56 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1168, Dwlee99 wrote:he is saying there is scum on the ari wagon
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #273) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:38 am

Post by Night Hunters »

so what's goin on
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #274) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:02 am

Post by Night Hunters »

is anyone else a specific group? Groups could possibly be scum.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1191 (isolation #275) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:35 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Titus head V/LA until Tuesday

We don't really care which is lynched. We're likely dealing with SK (GL) versus scum (Ari)

@Ari, not really buying the whole you're a choir thing. Possible, yeah but a floor party doesn't sound like something a choir would throw.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1199 (isolation #276) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:35 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

remember it is multiball, nahdia.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #277) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

There was no vig claiming the shot which means it is multiball.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #278) » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:07 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Nah, no mass claim, but when there is a vig who makes a night kill they should claim it right away. Plus titus and I asked for the vig to claim immediately if there was one and yea there wasn't one. also thor was 1-shot bp which means he would need to be shot twice and a vig in this game probz wouldn't have more than one shot so yea.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (isolation #279) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:34 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1211, massive wrote:I'm still at a loss on how we're ignoring the whole "one-NK-N1-jailkeep" guilty. No one was shooting Jeanne N1.

Because thor needed to be killed twice? lol
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #280) » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:31 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1221, ɀefiend wrote:Well I lied about re-isoing everyone, at least for now. I just wanted some life injected in the game. Now that Nahdia's here, there's no harm in letting her catch up.

FWIW, I have every intention of voting Aristo today. But I don't want some impatient person to hammer while I still feel there's stuff to talk about. Mainly, why NH keeps going on about multiball. Does multiball mean two scum teams? Or does SK qualify as a ball? Because I can buy an SK in this game, but two scum teams will require a convincing argument.

I count sk as a ball.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1235 (isolation #281) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:56 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Why are you lining up lynches. -wtf-

Cake, do you think two town neighborizors is possible?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1237 (isolation #282) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:17 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Us flipping town doesn't confirm your alignment, at all..
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1240 (isolation #283) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:22 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1238, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1237, Night Hunters wrote:Us flipping town doesn't confirm your alignment, at all..
But it confirms GL scum and GL & I are clearly not aligned.

No, because then fire could be one of the scum roleblockers, and you not being aligned with gl means nothing in multiball.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1247 (isolation #284) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Night Hunters »

LOL

VOTE: Ari

You went from town reading us to leading a wagon on us just to save your own skin. lol nope. You know we're flipping town and are going to use it for town cred. lol nope

L-1
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1251 (isolation #285) » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1248, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1247, Night Hunters wrote:LOL

VOTE: Ari

You went from town reading us to leading a wagon on us just to save your own skin. lol nope. You know we're flipping town and are going to use it for town cred. lol nope

L-1
And you did the same thing as soon as there was any argument to be made against me, knowing I'm easy as hell to lynch. As I say, those pushing the double neighbor rhetoric are likely scum.
I am not scum.

Nobody hammer without intent please. I have more words to say.

uhm no? I am saying you are scum, you are saying that we should lynch titus' and I's slot to confirm one of fb / gl as scum and to give you town cred.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1261 (isolation #286) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:02 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1254, ɀefiend wrote:I don't like Aristo's "let's make a deal" approach. That's not how town aims for self-preservation, IMO. For instance, why can't Aristo's flip prove something just as meaningful.

Also, something I've been meaning to ask NH: You said you know by mod error that Shadowez visited no one on the night he attempted to neighborize GL. If he was roleblocked, which seems to be the prevailing story at the moment, then this makes sense. But if GL is ascetic, wouldn't you have seen Shadowez visit GL anyway, but his action have "no result." Or is that not how Tracker/ascetic mechanics work? This is hypothetical since your actual claimed action is being blocked and getting no result, but it still has applications to the "3 blocked people in one night" scenario.

The application being that shadowez being confirmed blocked would make one of you/Firebringer almost guaranteed scum... hmm... Now I'm starting to talk myself into circles.

We were told to ignore the mod error, but that is a really good point. I want ari's head today.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #287) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Night Hunters »

^ ari's head today, though*
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #288) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Night Hunters »

^ ari's head today, though*
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1264 (isolation #289) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Night Hunters »

#1257, VTs are not informed when jailed on this site, which is why I felt the fire/Jeanne scene was really off and melodramatic.

Also, your understanding of ascetic is incorrect. Ascetic means untargetable by non killing actions. So if GL is Ascetic, Shadow visits no one.

I am thinking GL is ascetic SK (and was the failed cw to Ari), Ari is a scum neighborizer (and now that Zelda mafia is over , we can say why Ari isn't 100% scum but only probably).

Fire being scum is possible but ehhh his flail reminds me of Painbringer.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #290) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:32 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1258, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 526, Thor665 wrote:Even on the theory he has a PR and it is provable (neither of which I believe)
He could still be a scum PR with a provable claim - so tomorrow we still wouldn't know anything.
Maybe he'd be a scum neighborizer or something, big whoop.

Also, maybe, even if he is town,
scum have a roleblocker
, and again nothing would be proven.

The wait for proof is meaningless - the question is whether he is scummy or not.
And he is.
Did you read his reactions to my push on him? That is blatant scum reaction.

This post.
This post was made Day 1. The first bolded statement: is this a scum-crumb? Thor being flipped scum knew the fellow scum PR(s), and nobody had claimed neighborizer of any type yet. Since Shadowez is flipped town neighborizer, this makes me strongly believe Aristo is scum neighborizer.

The second bolded statement: (also WTF, how did nobody catch this?) fits perfectly with the theory that Fire is scum roleblocker claiming the perfect cover, Jailkeeper.

Splitting the difference, Thor is throwing shade at all town, with the knowledge of a scum neighborizer. Expert scum don't want things to be proven, so they doubtcast and throw shade.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #291) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Night Hunters »

@Zefiend, and other sites are different. Go ahead and clear with the mod. I made a mistake in my first scumgame here thinking all targets got notified if jailed.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Ascetic

There's the wiki. An ascetic role "cannot be targeted". Any attempt to target the role fails. Thus, Shaddow goes nowhere.

Ok, looking back at 807.

I wanted to track Jeanne. Fire wanted to jail Shaddowez. We agreed to reverse our actions in the hood.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #292) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:08 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1268, Night Hunters wrote:@Zefiend, and other sites are different. Go ahead and clear with the mod. I made a mistake in my first scumgame here thinking all targets got notified if jailed.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Ascetic

There's the wiki. An ascetic role "cannot be targeted". Any attempt to target the role fails. Thus, Shaddow goes nowhere.

Ok, looking back at 807.

I wanted to track Jeanne. Fire wanted to jail Shaddowez. We agreed to reverse our actions in the hood.

lol titus
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1271 (isolation #293) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:10 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1269, ɀefiend wrote:From your link:

A role attempting to visit an ascetic should be seen doing so by a tracker or motion detector.

Wow, I should have just read the wiki. So you
are
twisting things, or are confused. Because now, fypov, the mod's error confirms that Shadowez was actually blocked. Because it is more likely that the mod messed up on you being blocked, then messing up the result had you not been blocked. So fypov, Firebringer is confirmed scum and GL is not confirmed ascetic.

BAM.

okay so we're not supposed to use the mod error's stuff. Like I'm kind of paranoid that the stuff we got from the mod error could have been wrong as well which could be really bad for us. We have been told to take no result as the result we received. I'll talk with titus about what we should do.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1272 (isolation #294) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Right, tracking an ascetic means that you should track the person visiting no one. If that premise is flawed, then so is the argument for thinking GL is an ascetic. I don't think it is.

If Shaddowez was blocked rather than asceticed then, we got two blockers. Which means Fire is scum.

Ding dong.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #295) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:20 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1273, massive wrote:This game is kinda like me in maths class. Like, I understand all the words, and you guys look really confident up at the chalkboard, but man this is getting convoluted.

Ok, we'll go line by line and break it down.

Premise:

Shaddowez claimed neighborizer who attempted to neighborize GL.
This failed.
The only possibility there is either a) Shaddowez was blocked or b) GL is ascetic

Premise 2:

Assuming Shaddow is blocked, then there are two blocked claims.
Those claims would be myself and Shaddowez. (We know, because we lynched Shaddowez) that he's not ascetic.
For both Fire and myself to be town, there would have to be two hidden scum roleblockers. That we do not buy.
Thus, one of Fire or ourselves is scum.

Premise 3:

Assuming GL is ascetic, GL is scum.

Whether or not we are in Premise 2 or Premise 3 depends on what result a tracker would get when they follow an ascetic.

Tell me where you're lost.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #296) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:45 am

Post by Night Hunters »

*follow an ascetic == visits someone who tried to target an ascetic
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (isolation #297) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:19 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Hey, Firebringer or GuiltyLion, which is scum?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #298) » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1292, Aristophanes wrote:
In post 1286, Aristophanes wrote:Like, I was a post away from offering you my kill, for town use.

You just fucked that up.
I was legit going to just full claim Sk and give you my kill.

But no.
You had to hammer.

Given the situation, dropping the body count is best.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1325 (isolation #299) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:55 am

Post by Night Hunters »

okay so we got no result again when we targeted firebringer so if fire didn't roleblock us there is a scum roleblocker which means only one roleblocker on scum team which means gl is ascetic.
VOTE: Guiltylion
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #300) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:58 am

Post by Night Hunters »

No. Fire had an unusual jailkeep. He made the person he targeted ascetic. Read his PM.

I am not sure, as scummy as I think GL is, I have to check my assumptions to see if I was confbiasing.

UNVOTE: GL

Skype me.

Titus
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1328 (isolation #301) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:01 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Dunno, but I am not at the office. We should definitely reread.

I also want Nahdia to give a readslist.
~Titus
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1334 (isolation #302) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:06 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Why is zefiend town?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (isolation #303) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:11 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Given recent revelations, I am going to need more detail.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1342 (isolation #304) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1341, Dwlee99 wrote:titus thinks that fire didn't read his role pm and lied about blocking jeanne.
-Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (isolation #305) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:45 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Because it eliminates scum having two blockers. Fire usually doesn't trust me. Agreeing to swap actions is a little risky. He being paranoid thought he would jail Shadow and he misread his pm. It's far out but it's classic fire.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (isolation #306) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Night Hunters »

It also makes me feel really uncomfortable about how "confused" players are jumping at this 1 v 1.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (isolation #307) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:47 am

Post by Night Hunters »

So fresh look tomorrow.

~Titus
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (isolation #308) » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Night Hunters »

The 3 options:
GL scum.
We being scum.
Two roleblockers.

Scum don't have two roleblockers, we're not scum, so that leaves GL is scum but titus thinks fire lied about their action for ~reasons~
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1353 (isolation #309) » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:25 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Objective play here is to no lynch.

I'll be updating my reads tomorrow and answering anything I missed.

Dealing with taxes.

~Titus
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1359 (isolation #310) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1348, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1345, Night Hunters wrote:It also makes me feel really uncomfortable about how "confused" players are jumping at this 1 v 1.

Who were you referring to here?

I think zefiend and Nahdia are both town. Did either of you get scum vibes from SirCakez opening post today? The "not sure if MyLo or not" feels fake.

I can see scum!massive but it's mostly by proxy of him coasting all game. He's in my lynchpool but SirCakez's "yeah sure" attitude makes me hesitate.

NH
- read on massive? Why didn't you respond to Nahdia suggesting to lynch him?

Yeah I did get scumvibes from Cakey there. Doubly so based on his insistence not to consider the possibility that Fire lied. That scenario is the only way for you to be town.

For balance reasons, a scum ascetic makes little sense and assumptions should always be checked in mylo. I didn't really like Cakey in the beginning and I am not liking him here.

I think that the answer is Cakey Nahdia (formerly Jeanne). By seeing who Nahdia would push and waiting to see if SHE followed up I could tell more about her alignment.

I would like your feedback on this being the answer.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #311) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:19 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Titus thinks that fire lied because he didn't trust us. I kinda see what titus is thinking but I don't know if fire would be that stupid (no offense :$).
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1365 (isolation #312) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:31 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1363, Nahdia wrote:Titus needs to get dickslapped by my good pal Occam.

I had an affair with him after that flip. :)
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #313) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 11:35 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1360, massive wrote:NH can we also talk about your distinct lack of results? What with the Firebringer "weird jailkeep" it makes me wonder if you guys need to re-read your role PM. How many of your blocked nights do you think are due to Fire, and how many to some unknown other RB?

I have no reason to doubt you at this moment (the "gambit" D2 is awful extensive, with unnecessary mod corrections, to risk for just one mislynch) but three nights of "we were blocked" is excessive.

N1 - We checked Shadow. Fire blocked shadow; thus blocking us.
N2/N3 - Blocked, presumably by Fire. We tried tracking Fire both nights, got no result each time.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (isolation #314) » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

we would have gotten no result on shadow if fire jailed shadow because fire's jail makes the target ascetic. I think there is a scum roleblocker in the setup but tonight fire can't block us so if there is a scum roleblocker (which there most likely is) we will know and not be wondering what is happening. actually idk if that really does anything. I wish fire would never lie about his target so like titus wouldn't start thinking it possible.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1374 (isolation #315) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:50 am

Post by Night Hunters »

If we want to occam's razor this guiltylion should be the lynch.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1377 (isolation #316) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:07 am

Post by Night Hunters »

We should get a result today if I have a possibility of being right.
If not, I won't.

If we're shot, force Nahdia and SirCakez to vote first.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1378 (isolation #317) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:13 am

Post by Night Hunters »

SirCakez
massive
ɀefiend
GuiltyLion
Night Hunters
Nahdia

Wait shouldn't there be 3 scum left?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (isolation #318) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:14 am

Post by Night Hunters »

i'm confused now but i guess since the game isnt over no lynch is the best play
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #319) » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:03 am

Post by Night Hunters »

oh yea I forgot that thor died.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1394 (isolation #320) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:19 am

Post by Night Hunters »

this is why we should have lynched guilty earlier
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1396 (isolation #321) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Night Hunters »

It's what he mentioned in the hood. I don't know why Fire wanted Shadow jailed. He just did.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (isolation #322) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:21 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1394, Night Hunters wrote:this is why we should have lynched guilty earlier

No D.

Skype plz
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1398 (isolation #323) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:23 am

Post by Night Hunters »

can't skype while at school. message this account and I can look at it
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1400 (isolation #324) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:25 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Nahdia, remember what happened the last time you didn't overthink? =_=
(Still salty :P)
-Dwlee
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1402 (isolation #325) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:27 am

Post by Night Hunters »

no, you sat there and told me what I said didnt matter and threatened to stall the entire day phase if I didn't vote sircakez. .-.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1404 (isolation #326) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:30 am

Post by Night Hunters »

:facepalm:
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1407 (isolation #327) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:23 am

Post by Night Hunters »

We should not vote today because obviously mylo. Every assumption should be reassessed. That FB flip does a fair amount for the game state and frankly throws out some assumptions. GL town would explain a lot about the wagons yesterday.

GL, why the wakeup call on SirCakey?

Please no one vote. I want to meet and confer w Dwlee
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1408 (isolation #328) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:13 am

Post by Night Hunters »

I'm not mad just frustrated at the amount of town games I've been losing in a row..
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1409 (isolation #329) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:46 am

Post by Night Hunters »

I need to do vca. Please no nl hammer before then. Today is my anniversary so date night.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1413 (isolation #330) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:24 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

idk if titus has a read on massive but mine is nulltown.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1416 (isolation #331) » Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:37 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

that assessment seems legit -no sarcasm-
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #332) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:11 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1414, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1407, Night Hunters wrote:GL, why the wakeup call on SirCakey?

I think zefiend/Nahdia are town

Therefore scumteam is in NH/massive/SC

I don't like how SirCakez is pushing you after townreading you in D2/D3. The read doesn't really seem like a natural progression to me. And I don't think generally he's been a proactive scumhunter this game. Instead of interacting with players directly, he seems to instead look at groups of people arguing and then arbitrarily picks someone in the group as scum. His scumread on me felt like it was a "you have the highest chance of getting lynched" scumread.

Do you agree with this assessment?

I agree with the assessment. Also, I did reply to your Nahdia question and find it weird you are pushing we didn't. I believe I said I wanted to see what Nahdia would follow up on.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1420 (isolation #333) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:13 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1359, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 1348, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1345, Night Hunters wrote:It also makes me feel really uncomfortable about how "confused" players are jumping at this 1 v 1.

Who were you referring to here?

I think zefiend and Nahdia are both town. Did either of you get scum vibes from SirCakez opening post today? The "not sure if MyLo or not" feels fake.

I can see scum!massive but it's mostly by proxy of him coasting all game. He's in my lynchpool but SirCakez's "yeah sure" attitude makes me hesitate.

NH
- read on massive? Why didn't you respond to Nahdia suggesting to lynch him?

Yeah I did get scumvibes from Cakey there. Doubly so based on his insistence not to consider the possibility that Fire lied. That scenario is the only way for you to be town.

For balance reasons, a scum ascetic makes little sense and assumptions should always be checked in mylo. I didn't really like Cakey in the beginning and I am not liking him here.

I think that the answer is Cakey Nahdia (formerly Jeanne). By seeing who Nahdia would push and waiting to see if SHE followed up I could tell more about her alignment.

I would like your feedback on this being the answer.

Reread the bolded. K thnx.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1421 (isolation #334) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:14 am

Post by Night Hunters »

I've been at Cakey scum since D1 based on play though. I still maintain his early vote trajectory was terrible. Cakey buddies and has shit trajectory as scum.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1422 (isolation #335) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:18 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Spoiler: VC quotes
In post 32, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.1
VC 1.1

(With 13 students still enrolled, it's 7 to Lynch!)

[L-6] BlueBloodedToffee -
shaddowez
[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-7] Firebringer -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-7] SirCakez -
[L-7] tojam2 -
[L-7] massive -
[L-7] ɀefiend -
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-3] Night Hunters -
SirCakez, GuiltyLion, BlueBloodedToffee, Aristophanes
[L-6] Jeanne11 -
Firebringer
[L-7] kirroha -

Not Voting
- tojam2, massive, PeregrineV, Night Hunters, kirroha

Mod Notes:

Final Exams begin in
(expired on 2016-03-12 17:20:32)

In post 86, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.2
VC 1.2

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-7] shaddowez -
shaddowez
[L-6] Firebringer -
massive
[L-7] tojam2 -
[L-6] SirCakez -
Night Hunters
[L-6] Jeanne11 -
kirroha
[L-5] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee, Firebringer
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend
[L-4] Night Hunters -
SirCakez, GuiltyLion, Aristophanes
[L-7] ɀefiend -
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-7] kirroha -

Not Voting
- tojam2, PeregrineV

Mod Notes:

Final Exams begin in

In post 101, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.3
VC 1.3

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-7] shaddowez -
shaddowez
[L-6] Firebringer -
massive
[L-7] tojam2 -
[L-4] SirCakez -
Night Hunters, tojam2, BlueBloodedToffee
[L-6] Jeanne11 -
kirroha
[L-6] massive -
Firebringer
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend
[L-5] Night Hunters -
GuiltyLion, Aristophanes
[L-7] ɀefiend -
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-7] kirroha -

Not Voting
- ,mPeregrineV, SirCakez

Mod Notes:

Final Exams begin in

In post 125, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.4
VC 1.4

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-7] BlueBloodedToffee -
[L-6] Firebringer -
massive
[L-6] tojam2 -
GuiltyLion
[L-3] SirCakez -
Night Hunters, BlueBloodedToffee, tojam2, shaddowez
[L-6] Jeanne11 -
kirroha
[L-6] massive -
Firebringer
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend
[L-6] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes, SirCakez
[L-7] ɀefiend -
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-7] kirroha -

Not Voting
- PeregrineV

Mod Notes:

Final Exams begin in

In post 181, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.5
VC 1.5

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-6] Firebringer -
massive
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend, tojam2
[L-6] Jeanne11 -
kirroha
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
Firebringer
[L-6] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes, SirCakez
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-4] SirCakez -
Night Hunters, BlueBloodedToffee, shaddowez
[L-6] tojam2 -
GuiltyLion
[L-6] ɀefiend
- PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

Final Exams begin in

In post 207, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.5
VC 1.6

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-6] Firebringer -
massive
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, tojam2
[L-6] Jeanne11 -
kirroha
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-5] massive -
Firebringer, BlueBloodedToffee
[L-6] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes, SirCakez
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters, shaddowez
[L-5] tojam2 -
GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-6] ɀefiend
- PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

Prodding kirroha!

Final Exams begin in

In post 231, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.6
VC 1.6

[L-7] Aristophanes -
Firebringer
[L-6] Firebringer -
massive
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, tojam2
[L-6] Jeanne11 -
kirroha
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee
[L-6] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes, SirCakez
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters, shaddowez
[L-5] tojam2 -
GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-6] ɀefiend
- PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

Fun Fact; I go here!

Final Exams begin in

In post 253, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.7
VC 1.7

[L-7] Aristophanes -
Firebringer
[L-6] Firebringer -
massive
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, tojam2
[L-6] Jeanne11 -
kirroha
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee
[L-6] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes, SirCakez
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters, shaddowez
[L-5] tojam2 -
GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-6] ɀefiend
- PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

I really need some coffee rn

Final Exams begin in

In post 286, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.8
VC 1.8

[L-7] Aristophanes -
Firebringer
[L-6] Firebringer -
massive
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, tojam2
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee
[L-6] Night Hunters -
SirCakez
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters, Aristophanes
[L-3] tojam2 -
GuiltyLion, ɀefiend, kirroha, shaddowez,
[L-6] ɀefiend
- PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

Final Exams begin in

In post 311, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.9
VC 1.9

[L-7] Aristophanes -
Firebringer
[L-6] Firebringer -
massive
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, tojam2
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee
[L-6] Night Hunters -
SirCakez
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-4] tojam2 -
GuiltyLion, kirroha, shaddowez,
[L-6] ɀefiend
- PeregrineV

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes: shaddowez is V/LA

Final Exams begin in

In post 326, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.9
VC 1.9

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-6] Firebringer -
massive
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, tojam2
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6] kirroha -
Firebringer
[L-5] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee, GuiltyLion
[L-6] Night Hunters -
SirCakez
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] tojam2 -
kirroha, shaddowez,
[L-6] ɀefiend
- PeregrineV

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Deadline is this Saturday!
shaddowez is V/LA

Final Exams begin in

In post 369, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.10
VC 1.10

- Champlain College (Burlington, VT) -

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-6] Firebringer -
massive
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6] kirroha -
Firebringer
[L-2] massive -
GuiltyLion, tojam2, BlueBloodedToffee, kirroha, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-6] tojam2 -
shaddowez
[L-6] ɀefiend
- PeregrineV

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

shaddowez is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

Final Exams begin in

In post 376, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.11
VC 1.11

- Temple University (Philadelphia, PA) -

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-6] Firebringer -
massive
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, Night Hunters
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6] kirroha -
Firebringer
[L-2] massive -
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-7] PeregrineV -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-6] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
[L-6] tojam2 -
shaddowez
[L-6] ɀefiend
- PeregrineV

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Prodding PeregrineV and Massive
shaddowez is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

Final Exams begin in

In post 401, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.12
VC 1.12

- University of Vermont (Burlington, VT) -

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-6] Firebringer -
Thor665
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6] kirroha -
Firebringer
[L-2] massive -
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-7] Thor665 -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes, massive, Night Hunters
[L-6] tojam2 -
shaddowez
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

shaddowez is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

Final Exams begin in

In post 425, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.13
VC 1.13

- UCLA (Los Angeles, California) -

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-6] Firebringer -
Thor665
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-2] massive -
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-6] Thor665 -
Firebringer
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes, massive, Night Hunters
[L-6] tojam2 -
shaddowez
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

shaddowez is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

Final Exams begin in

In post 450, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.14
VC 1.14

- Northeastern University (Boston, MA) -

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-5] Firebringer -
Thor665, Night Hunters
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-3] massive -
GuiltyLion, tojam2, BlueBloodedToffee, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-6] Thor665 -
Firebringer
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-3] SirCakez -
Aristophanes, massive, kirroha
[L-6] tojam2 -
shaddowez
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

shaddowez is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

Final Exams begin in

In post 475, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.15
VC 1.15

- University of Arkansas (Fayetteville, AR) -

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-4] Firebringer -
Thor665, Night Hunters, shaddowez
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-3] massive -
GuiltyLion, tojam2, BlueBloodedToffee, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-6] Thor665 -
Firebringer
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-4] SirCakez -
[L-7] tojam2 -
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

shaddowez is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

Final Exams begin in

In post 500, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.16
VC 1.16

- University of Chicago (Chicago, IL) -

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-4] Firebringer -
Thor665, Night Hunters, shaddowez
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6] kirroha -
SirCakez
[L-5] massive -
GuiltyLion, tojam2,
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-5] Thor665 -
Firebringer, BlueBloodedToffee
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-4] SirCakez -
[L-7] tojam2 -
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Deadline is Saturday!

Final Exams begin in

In post 525, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.17
VC 1.17

- University of California, Berkley (Berkley, CA) -

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-5] Firebringer -
Thor665, Night Hunters,
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6] kirroha -
SirCakez
[L-5] massive -
GuiltyLion, tojam2,
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-4] Thor665 -
Firebringer, BlueBloodedToffee, shaddowez
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-4] SirCakez -
[L-7] tojam2 -
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Deadline is Saturday!
I've gotten five VC page tops in a row; lets see if I can keep it up!!!

Final Exams begin in

In post 560, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.18
VC 1.18

- Harvard University (Boston, MA) -

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-5] Firebringer -
Thor665, Night Hunters,
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
GuiltyLion,
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-2] Thor665 -
Firebringer, BlueBloodedToffee, shaddowez, SirCakez, tojam2
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-4] SirCakez -
[L-7] tojam2 -
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Deadline is Saturday!

Final Exams begin in

In post 575, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.19
VC 1.19

- Greendale Community College -

[L-7] Aristophanes -
[L-5] Firebringer -
Thor665, Night Hunters,
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-7] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
BlueBloodedToffee, GuiltyLion, SirCakez
[L-4] Thor665 -
Firebringer, shaddowez, tojam2
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-4] SirCakez -
[L-7] tojam2 -
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Deadline is Saturday!

Final Exams begin in

In post 666, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.20
VC 1.20

- University of Virginia (Charlottesville, VA) -

[L-4] Aristophanes
- GuiltyLion, SirCakez, ɀefiend
[L-6] Firebringer -
Thor665,
[L-7] GuiltyLion -
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-7] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
BlueBloodedToffee, Jeanne11, tojam2
[L-5] Thor665 -
Firebringer, shaddowez
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-6] SirCakez -
kirroha
[L-4] tojam2 -
massive, Aristophanes, Night Hunters,
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
-

Mod Notes:

Deadline is Tomorrow!
SirCakez is V/LA until Wednesday

Final Exams begin in

In post 696, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.21
VC 1.21

- Emmanuel College (Boston, MA) -

[L-5] Aristophanes
- GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-6] Firebringer -
Thor665
[L-7] GuiltyLion -
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-7] massive -
[L-5] Night Hunters -
BlueBloodedToffee, tojam2
[L-6] Thor665 -
Jeanne11
[L-6] shaddowez -
Firebringer
[L-6] SirCakez -
kirroha
[L-2] tojam2 -
massive, Aristophanes, Night Hunters, shaddowez, SirCakez
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
-

Mod Notes:

Deadline is in 2 Hours!

Final Exams begin in

In post 707, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.22
VC 1.22

[L-5] Aristophanes
- GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-6] Firebringer -
Thor665
[L-7] GuiltyLion -
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-7] massive -
[L-5] Night Hunters -
BlueBloodedToffee, tojam2
[L-7] Thor665 -
[L-7] shaddowez -
[L-6] SirCakez -
kirroha
[LYNCH] tojam2 -
massive, Aristophanes, Night Hunters, shaddowez, SirCakez, Jeanne11, Firebringer

[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
-

Mod Notes:

Tojam2 has been lynched!

Final Exams begin
right now! Oh no you didn't study!
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (isolation #336) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:28 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1424, Nahdia wrote:Like, what's the way GL and NH can both be town? Besides fb lying?

This scenario can't happen without FB lying I don't think. We know Fire is town.

That means Fire either blocked your slot OR blocked Shaddowez.

If he blocked you, that means there's a scum blocker that blocked Shaddowez and other scum blocker that blocked us for GL to be town. Otherwise, GL is ascetic. An ascetic and immune to night kills scumfuck balanced against this particular SK seems particularly overpowered for scum given that Ari didn't have kill or investigation immunity.

If FB lied, things make more sense.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #337) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Night Hunters »

So titus and I were talking about the setup and I think it points towards an ascetic mafia.

pedit good point massive
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #338) » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:22 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 859, shaddowez wrote:
In post 857, Night Hunters wrote:@Shaddowez, And your explanation about how you're the neighborizer who neighborized me and Fire when you targeted neither of us and there's someone in the hood claiming he did?

I'm not claiming to have neighborized you and Fire. I'm telling you what my role PM says. I visted GL last night to neighborize him, which for some reason failed. I said bus driver before you said you were in a hood, because you were implying you tracked me to BBT. Without your false implication, I would have assumed roleblock or JK (on GL, not me).

this game makes 0 sense
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1433 (isolation #339) » Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:26 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Okay so firebringer claimed to have jailed thor and said they shouldn't have died, I don't think they lie about that.. we got no result that night tracking firebringer. This means that there has to be two scum roleblockers, and considering there are two scum left how could there be two roleblockers..
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #340) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Night Hunters »

ok so like either fire lied about targeting thor and getting blocked or there are two scum roleblockers. I'm trying to think of possibilities where there are two scum roleblockers, maybe like the scum team would be like:
1-Shot BP
Roleblocker
Joat with a roleblock?

But like even with two roleblockers firebringer would have needed to be lying about targeting jeanne n1 to explain why there isn't an ascetic.
So fire HAS to be lying somewhere, which is reallllyyyyy concerning.
~Dad
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1443 (isolation #341) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Fire.

Tracking GL getting a no result doesn't actually tell us anything.

Tracking Fire confirms that our result had to be messed with by a blocker of somesort.

We did discuss it though.

I'm really thinking that Cakey is scum. I'm waffling on the last. I like Nahdia's recent posting. I'll try to get to the VCA today, but taxes and shiz. It'd be really helpful if people could color all the VCs with just the known flips.

~Titus
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1449 (isolation #342) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:58 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Fire either lied about targeting jeanne or about getting blocked targeting thor, which is it?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1452 (isolation #343) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:07 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

If there are two scum roleblockers then GL can't be ascetic because if he's ascetic he's scum and two scum roleblockers with one having ascetic makes no sense :C
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1457 (isolation #344) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:04 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1456, Nahdia wrote:p sure zefiend is town.

why?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1459 (isolation #345) » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1458, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1444, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1439, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1438, Nahdia wrote:NH is obvious town but I guess we're insisting on NL'ing and just letting them die so I don't have much to say.

How is NH obvious town? He is literally the most suspicious player in this game right now.
Their efforts to solve the game are blatantly genuine.

Dear god I hope you are scum now because I don't see you playing this badly as town.

NH has been inventing a new story every time something happens that does not align with him being OBVSCUM. His current theory involves assuming a confirmed townie lied multiple times to the town, or that the scum team is overpowered.

Meanwhile, people who are actually trying to solve the game are finding it increasingly incredulous that a claimed tracker has been alive for this long and produced nothing of worth, only to flood the thread with far fetched assumptions and accusations.

NH is now trying to backpedal from the 50/50 with GL, claiming that there is a possibility that they are both town, which is rubbish. He's calling me and Cakez scum now, because he knows I scumread him, and Cakez is positioned to vote or bus him as it stands right now.
He's appealing to someone who he has called scum for the majority of the game (and indeed should be scum from his pov) for support

I can't imagine what the setup looks like at this point
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1464 (isolation #346) » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Zefiend? Zero reaction to me swapping you out for Nahdia on my scumreads?

Massive, What does Nahdia scum gain by townreading us?

Cakey, can you format the VCS so I can do a VCA? Oh and I am asking you to prevent a scum fast hammer on NL.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (isolation #347) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:53 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1465, ɀefiend wrote:One of you probably read my 1458 and the other didn't.

You have ignored every request I've made and every point I've brought up about the unlikeliest of your theories and therefore I have zero reason to believe you're town.

I've already explained everything about the setup - multiple times. I don't know what you're talking about. Also I'mma color the VCs idk why titus didnt just ask me to tbh.
-Dad obv
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1470 (isolation #348) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:29 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1469, Dwlee99 wrote:
Spoiler: Colored VCs
In post 4, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.0
VC 1.0

[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
Firebringer
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-7] SirCakez -
[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-7] massive -
[L-7] ɀefiend -
[L-7] GuiltyLion -
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -

Not Voting
-
BlueBloodedToffee
Aristophanes
Firebringer
Shaddowez
, SirCakez,
tojam2
, massive, ɀefiend, GuiltyLion,
PeregrineV
, Night Hunters, Jeanne11, kirroha

Mod Notes:

11 People Have Confirmed, The Game Begins!

Final Exams begin in (expired on 2016-03-12 17:20:32)

VC 1.1
VC 1.1

[L-6]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
Shaddowez

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
Firebringer
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-7] SirCakez -
[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-7] massive -
[L-7] ɀefiend -
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-3] Night Hunters -
SirCakez, GuiltyLion,
BlueBloodedToffee
Aristophanes

[L-6] Jeanne11 -
Firebringer

[L-7] kirroha -

Not Voting
-
tojam2
, massive,
PeregrineV
, Night Hunters, kirroha

Mod Notes:

VC 1.2
VC 1.2

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
Shaddowez

[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-6] SirCakez -
Night Hunters
[L-6] Jeanne11 -
kirroha
[L-5] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee
Firebringer

[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend
[L-4] Night Hunters -
SirCakez, GuiltyLion,
Aristophanes

[L-7] ɀefiend -
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7] kirroha -

Not Voting
-
tojam2
PeregrineV

Mod Notes:

VC 1.3
VC 1.3

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
Shaddowez

[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
tojam2
BlueBloodedToffee

[L-6] Jeanne11 -
kirroha
[L-6] massive -
Firebringer

[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend
[L-5] Night Hunters -
GuiltyLion,
Aristophanes

[L-7] ɀefiend -
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7] kirroha -

Not Voting
- ,m
PeregrineV
, SirCakez

Mod Notes:

VC 1.4
VC 1.4

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-6]
tojam2
-
GuiltyLion
[L-3] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
BlueBloodedToffee
tojam2
Shaddowez

[L-6] Jeanne11 -
kirroha
[L-6] massive -
Firebringer

[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend
[L-6] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes
, SirCakez
[L-7] ɀefiend -
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7] kirroha -

Not Voting
-
PeregrineV

Mod Notes:

VC 1.5
VC 1.5

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend,
tojam2

[L-6] Jeanne11 -
kirroha
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
Firebringer

[L-6] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes
, SirCakez
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
BlueBloodedToffee
Shaddowez

[L-6]
tojam2
-
GuiltyLion
[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

VC 1.5
VC 1.6

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11,
tojam2

[L-6] Jeanne11 -
kirroha
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-5] massive -
Firebringer
BlueBloodedToffee

[L-6] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes
, SirCakez
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
Shaddowez

[L-5]
tojam2
-
GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

Prodding kirroha!

VC 1.6
VC 1.6

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-6]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
Firebringer

[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11,
tojam2

[L-6] Jeanne11 -
kirroha
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee

[L-6] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes
, SirCakez
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
Shaddowez

[L-5]
tojam2
-
GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

Fun Fact; I go here!

VC 1.7
VC 1.7

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-6]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
Firebringer

[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11,
tojam2

[L-6] Jeanne11 -
kirroha
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee

[L-6] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes
, SirCakez
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
Shaddowez

[L-5]
tojam2
-
GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

VC 1.8
VC 1.8

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-6]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
Firebringer

[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11,
tojam2

[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee

[L-6] Night Hunters -
SirCakez
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
Aristophanes

[L-3]
tojam2
-
GuiltyLion, ɀefiend, kirroha,
Shaddowez
[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

VC 1.9
VC 1.9

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-6]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
Firebringer

[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11,
tojam2

[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee

[L-6] Night Hunters -
SirCakez
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
Aristophanes

[L-4]
tojam2
-
GuiltyLion, kirroha,
Shaddowez
[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:
Shaddowez
is V/LA

VC 1.9
VC 1.9

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11,
tojam2

[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6] kirroha -
Firebringer

[L-5] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee
, GuiltyLion
[L-6] Night Hunters -
SirCakez
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
Aristophanes

[L-5]
tojam2
-
kirroha,
Shaddowez
[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
is V/LA

VC 1.10
VC 1.10

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6] kirroha -
Firebringer

[L-2] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
BlueBloodedToffee
, kirroha, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
Aristophanes

[L-6]
tojam2
-
Shaddowez

[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

VC 1.11
VC 1.11

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, Night Hunters
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6] kirroha -
Firebringer

[L-2] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
BlueBloodedToffee
, kirroha, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6] SirCakez -
Aristophanes

[L-6]
tojam2
-
Shaddowez

[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Prodding
PeregrineV
and Massive
Shaddowez
is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

VC 1.12
VC 1.12

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
Thor665

[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6] kirroha -
Firebringer

[L-2] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
BlueBloodedToffee
, kirroha, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-7]
Thor665
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive, Night Hunters
[L-6]
tojam2
-
Shaddowez

[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

VC 1.13
VC 1.13

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
Thor665

[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-2] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
BlueBloodedToffee
, kirroha, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-6]
Thor665
-
Firebringer

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive, Night Hunters
[L-6]
tojam2
-
Shaddowez

[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

VC 1.14
VC 1.14

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
Thor665
, Night Hunters
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-3] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
BlueBloodedToffee
, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-6]
Thor665
-
Firebringer

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-3] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive, kirroha
[L-6]
tojam2
-
Shaddowez

[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

VC 1.15
VC 1.15

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-4]
Firebringer
-
Thor665
, Night Hunters,
Shaddowez

[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-3] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
BlueBloodedToffee
, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-6]
Thor665
-
Firebringer

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive, kirroha
[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

VC 1.16
VC 1.16

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-4]
Firebringer
-
Thor665
, Night Hunters,
Shaddowez

[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6] kirroha -
SirCakez
[L-5] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-5]
Thor665
-
Firebringer
BlueBloodedToffee

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive, kirroha
[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Deadline is Saturday!

VC 1.17
VC 1.17

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
Thor665
, Night Hunters,
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6] kirroha -
SirCakez
[L-5] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-4]
Thor665
-
Firebringer
BlueBloodedToffee
Shaddowez

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive, kirroha
[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Deadline is Saturday!

VC 1.18
VC 1.18

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
Thor665
, Night Hunters,
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
GuiltyLion,
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-2]
Thor665
-
Firebringer
BlueBloodedToffee
Shaddowez
, SirCakez,
tojam2

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive, kirroha
[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Deadline is Saturday!

VC 1.19
VC 1.19

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
Thor665
, Night Hunters,
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-7] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
BlueBloodedToffee
, GuiltyLion, SirCakez
[L-4]
Thor665
-
Firebringer
Shaddowez
tojam2

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive, kirroha
[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Deadline is Saturday!

VC 1.20
VC 1.20

[L-4]
Aristophanes
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
Thor665
[L-7] GuiltyLion -
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-7] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
BlueBloodedToffee
, Jeanne11,
tojam2

[L-5]
Thor665
-
Firebringer
Shaddowez

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6] SirCakez -
kirroha
[L-4]
tojam2
-
massive,
Aristophanes
, Night Hunters,
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
-

Mod Notes:

Deadline is Tomorrow!

VC 1.21
VC 1.21

[L-5]
Aristophanes
- GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
Thor665

[L-7] GuiltyLion -
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-7] massive -
[L-5] Night Hunters -
BlueBloodedToffee
tojam2

[L-6]
Thor665
-
Jeanne11
[L-6]
Shaddowez
-
Firebringer

[L-6] SirCakez -
kirroha
[L-2]
tojam2
-
massive,
Aristophanes
, Night Hunters,
Shaddowez
, SirCakez
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
-

Mod Notes:

Deadline is in 2 Hours!

VC 1.22
VC 1.22

[L-5]
Aristophanes
- GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
Thor665

[L-7] GuiltyLion -
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7] kirroha -
[L-7] massive -
[L-5] Night Hunters -
BlueBloodedToffee
tojam2

[L-7]
Thor665
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6] SirCakez -
kirroha
[LYNCH]
tojam2
-
massive,
Aristophanes
, Night Hunters,
Shaddowez
, SirCakez, Jeanne11,
Firebringer

[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
-

Mod Notes:

tojam2
has been lynched!

Final Exams begin right now! Oh no you didn't study!

In post 712, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 2.0
VC 2.0

(With 11 students still enrolled, it's 6 to Lynch!)

- University of Chicago [Chicago, IL] -

[L-6]
Aristophanes
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
[L-6] Jeanne11 -
[L-6] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
[L-6] Night Hunters -
[L-6]
Thor665
-
[L-6]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6] SirCakez -
[L-6] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive,
Aristophanes
, Night Hunters,
Shaddowez
, SirCakez, Jeanne11,
Firebringer
, GuiltyLion, ɀefiend, kirroha,
Thor665

Mod Notes:

Tuesday Begins!

Final Exams begin (expired on 2016-03-28 20:20:32)

In post 732, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 2.1
VC 2.1

- Trinity College [Hartford, CT] -

[L-4]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, SirCakez
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
Thor665

[L-6] GuiltyLion -
[L-6] Jeanne11 -
[L-6] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
[L-6] Night Hunters -
[L-6]
Thor665
-
[L-6]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6] SirCakez -
[L-6] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive,
Aristophanes
, Night Hunters,
Shaddowez
, Jeanne11,
Firebringer
, ɀefiend, kirroha,

Mod Notes:

In post 822, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 2.2
VC 2.2

- University of Oxford (Oxfordshire, UK) -

[L-4]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, SirCakez
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
[L-2] Jeanne11 -
Night Hunters, kirroha,
Thor665
, ɀefiend,
[L-6] kirroha -
[L-5] massive -
Jeanne11
[L-6] Night Hunters -
[L-6]
Thor665
-
[L-6]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6] SirCakez -
[L-6] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive,
Aristophanes
Firebringer
Shaddowez

Mod Notes:

In post 871, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 2.3
VC 2.3

- University of Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan) -

[L-5]
Aristophanes
-
SirCakez
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
[L-4] Jeanne11 -
kirroha, ɀefiend,
[L-6] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11,
Shaddowez

[L-6]
Thor665
-
[L-1]
Shaddowez
-
Night Hunters,
Aristophanes
Thor665
Firebringer
, GuiltyLion,
[L-6] SirCakez -
[L-6] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
is L-1.

In post 894, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 2.4
VC 2.4

- Quinnipiac University (Hamden, Connecticut) -

[L-5]
Aristophanes
-
SirCakez
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
ɀefiend
[L-6] kirroha -
[L-6] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11,
Shaddowez

[L-6]
Thor665
-
[LYNCH]
Shaddowez
-
Night Hunters,
Aristophanes
Thor665
Firebringer
, GuiltyLion, kirroha
[L-6] SirCakez -
[L-6] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
has been lynched!

In post 899, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.0
VC 3.0

(With 8 students still enrolled, it's 5 to Lynch!)

- University of Toronto (Toronto, Canada) -

[L-5]
Aristophanes
-
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-5] Night Hunters -
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, SirCakez, ɀefiend, Night Hunters,
Aristophanes
Firebringer
, GuiltyLion, Jeanne11

Mod Notes:

Happy Hump Day!

Final Exams begin (expired on 2016-04-02 20:20:32)

In post 996, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.1
VC 3.1

- MIT (Boston, MA) -

[L-2]
Aristophanes
-
Firebringer
, GuiltyLion, SirCakez
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Night Hunters
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-5] Night Hunters -
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, ɀefiend,
Aristophanes
, Jeanne11

Mod Notes:

Prodding
Aristophanes
, Massive, Jeanne11, and ɀefiend.

In post 1007, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.2
VC 3.2

- Western New England University (Springfield, MA) -

[L-2]
Aristophanes
-
Firebringer
, GuiltyLion, SirCakez
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Night Hunters
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, ɀefiend,
Aristophanes

Mod Notes:

PS: Like this game? Join my upcoming Large Normal, NY194, NOW IN SIGNUPS! GOGOGO

In post 1030, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.3
VC 3.3

- Trump University (Unable to locate) -

[L-1]
Aristophanes
-
Firebringer
, GuiltyLion, SirCakez, Night Hunters
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-5]GuiltyLion -[/b]
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, ɀefiend,
Aristophanes

Mod Notes:

Is this the real life

In post 1052, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.3
VC 3.4

- Florida State University (Tallahassee, FL) -

[L-1]
Aristophanes
-
Firebringer
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-5]GuiltyLion -[/b]
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, ɀefiend,
Aristophanes

Mod Notes:

Is this just fantasy

In post 1112, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.5
VC 3.5

- Bentley University (Waltham, MA) -

[L-2]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, SirCakez, Night Hunters
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Aristophanes

[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, ɀefiend,
Firebringer

Mod Notes:

caught in a landslide

In post 1135, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.6
VC 3.6

- Ohio University (Athens, OH) -

[L-3]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, SirCakez
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-3] GuiltyLion -
Aristophanes
, Night Hunters
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, ɀefiend,
Firebringer

Mod Notes:

no escape from reality
[Prodding Jeanne]

In post 1150, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.7
VC 3.7

- Smith College (Amherst, MA) -

[L-4]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-2] GuiltyLion -
Aristophanes
, Night Hunters, SirCakez
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, ɀefiend,
Firebringer

Mod Notes:

Open your eyes

In post 1184, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.8
VC 3.8

- Virginia Tech (Blacksburg, VA) -

[L-2]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, massive,
Firebringer

[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-2] GuiltyLion -
Aristophanes
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Look up to the skieeees and see!
[Prodding Jeanne,
Firebringer
, and Massive]

In post 1204, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.9
VC 3.9

- Syracuse (Syracuse, NY) -

[L-2]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, massive,
Firebringer

[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-2] GuiltyLion -
Aristophanes
[L-5] Nahdia -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Nahdia
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

I'M JUST A POOR BOY
I NEED NO SYMPATHY

[Titus Head is V/LA until Thursday]

In post 1243, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.10
VC 3.10

- Notre Dame (South Bend, Indiana) -

[L-2]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, massive,
Firebringer

[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-2] GuiltyLion -
Aristophanes
[L-5] Nahdia -
[L-5] massive -
[L-5] Night Hunters -
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend, Nahdia

Mod Notes:

BECAUSE I'M EASY COME
EASY GO
WILL YOU LET ME GO

In post 1250, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.11
VC 3.11

- Umass Dartmouth (Dartmouth, MA) -

[L-1]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, massive,
Firebringer
, Night Hunters
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
SirCakez
[L-5] Nahdia -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes

[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend, Nahdia

Mod Notes:

Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me

In post 1276, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.12
VC 3.12

- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute [RPI] (Rensselaer, NY) -

[L-1]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, massive,
Firebringer
, Night Hunters
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
[L-5] Nahdia -
[L-5] massive -
[L-3] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes
, SirCakez
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend, Nahdia

Mod Notes:

Mama, just killed a man!
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead

In post 1317, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.13
VC 3.13

(With 8 Enrolled, it's 5 to lynch!)

- University of Maryland (College Park, MD) -

[LYNCH]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, massive,
Firebringer
, Night Hunters, ɀefiend
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
[L-5] Nahdia -
[L-5] massive -
[L-3] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes
, SirCakez
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- Nahdia

Mod Notes:

MAMA, LIFE HAD JUST BEGUN
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters....

[
Aristophanes
has been lynched
]

Note: ari is colored as town.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1473 (isolation #349) » Wed Apr 13, 2016 4:22 am

Post by Night Hunters »

I knew I forgot somone. >:(
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #350) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:34 am

Post by Night Hunters »

I'mma wait for titus' vca. :D
~Dwlee
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1480 (isolation #351) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:00 am

Post by Night Hunters »

we're waiting for titus' vca lmao massive
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1481 (isolation #352) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:03 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Spoiler: Fixed colors
In post 4, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 1.0
VC 1.0

[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
Firebringer
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-7] SirCakez -
[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-7] massive -
[L-7] ɀefiend -
[L-7] GuiltyLion -
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7]
Kirroha
-

Not Voting
-
BlueBloodedToffee
Aristophanes
Firebringer
Shaddowez
, SirCakez,
tojam2
, massive, ɀefiend, GuiltyLion,
PeregrineV
, Night Hunters, Jeanne11,
Kirroha

Mod Notes:

11 People Have Confirmed, The Game Begins!

VC 1.1
VC 1.1

[L-6]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
Shaddowez

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
Firebringer
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-7] SirCakez -
[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-7] massive -
[L-7] ɀefiend -
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-3] Night Hunters -
SirCakez, GuiltyLion,
BlueBloodedToffee
Aristophanes

[L-6] Jeanne11 -
Firebringer

[L-7]
Kirroha
-

Not Voting
-
tojam2
, massive,
PeregrineV
, Night Hunters,
Kirroha

Mod Notes:

VC 1.2
VC 1.2

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
Shaddowez

[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-6] SirCakez -
Night Hunters
[L-6] Jeanne11 -
Kirroha

[L-5] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee
Firebringer

[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend
[L-4] Night Hunters -
SirCakez, GuiltyLion,
Aristophanes

[L-7] ɀefiend -
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Kirroha
-

Not Voting
-
tojam2
PeregrineV

Mod Notes:

VC 1.3
VC 1.3

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
Shaddowez

[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
tojam2
BlueBloodedToffee

[L-6] Jeanne11 -
Kirroha

[L-6] massive -
Firebringer

[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend
[L-5] Night Hunters -
GuiltyLion,
Aristophanes

[L-7] ɀefiend -
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Kirroha
-

Not Voting
- ,m
PeregrineV
, SirCakez

Mod Notes:

VC 1.4
VC 1.4

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-6]
tojam2
-
GuiltyLion
[L-3] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
BlueBloodedToffee
tojam2
Shaddowez

[L-6] Jeanne11 -
Kirroha

[L-6] massive -
Firebringer

[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend
[L-6] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes
, SirCakez
[L-7] ɀefiend -
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Kirroha
-

Not Voting
-
PeregrineV

Mod Notes:

VC 1.5
VC 1.5

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, ɀefiend,
tojam2

[L-6] Jeanne11 -
Kirroha

[L-7]
Kirroha
-
[L-6] massive -
Firebringer

[L-6] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes
, SirCakez
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
BlueBloodedToffee
Shaddowez

[L-6]
tojam2
-
GuiltyLion
[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

VC 1.5
VC 1.6

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11,
tojam2

[L-6] Jeanne11 -
Kirroha

[L-7]
Kirroha
-
[L-5] massive -
Firebringer
BlueBloodedToffee

[L-6] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes
, SirCakez
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
Shaddowez

[L-5]
tojam2
-
GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

Prodding
Kirroha
!

VC 1.6
VC 1.6

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-6]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
Firebringer

[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11,
tojam2

[L-6] Jeanne11 -
Kirroha

[L-7]
Kirroha
-
[L-6] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee

[L-6] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes
, SirCakez
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
Shaddowez

[L-5]
tojam2
-
GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

Fun Fact; I go here!

VC 1.7
VC 1.7

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-6]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
Firebringer

[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11,
tojam2

[L-6] Jeanne11 -
Kirroha

[L-7]
Kirroha
-
[L-6] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee

[L-6] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes
, SirCakez
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
Shaddowez

[L-5]
tojam2
-
GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

VC 1.8
VC 1.8

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-6]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
Firebringer

[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11,
tojam2

[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7]
Kirroha
-
[L-6] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee

[L-6] Night Hunters -
SirCakez
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
Aristophanes

[L-3]
tojam2
-
GuiltyLion, ɀefiend,
Kirroha
Shaddowez
[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- <3

Mod Notes:

VC 1.9
VC 1.9

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-6]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
Firebringer

[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11,
tojam2

[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7]
Kirroha
-
[L-6] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee

[L-6] Night Hunters -
SirCakez
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
Aristophanes

[L-4]
tojam2
-
GuiltyLion,
Kirroha
Shaddowez
[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:
Shaddowez
is V/LA

VC 1.9
VC 1.9

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11,
tojam2

[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6]
Kirroha
-
Firebringer

[L-5] massive -
BlueBloodedToffee
, GuiltyLion
[L-6] Night Hunters -
SirCakez
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
Aristophanes

[L-5]
tojam2
-
Kirroha
Shaddowez
[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
is V/LA

VC 1.10
VC 1.10

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6]
Kirroha
-
Firebringer

[L-2] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
BlueBloodedToffee
Kirroha
, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-5] SirCakez -
Night Hunters,
Aristophanes

[L-6]
tojam2
-
Shaddowez

[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

VC 1.11
VC 1.11

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
massive
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11, Night Hunters
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6]
Kirroha
-
Firebringer

[L-2] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
BlueBloodedToffee
Kirroha
, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-7]
PeregrineV
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6] SirCakez -
Aristophanes

[L-6]
tojam2
-
Shaddowez

[L-6] ɀefiend
-
PeregrineV

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Prodding
PeregrineV
and Massive
Shaddowez
is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

VC 1.12
VC 1.12

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
Thor665

[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6]
Kirroha
-
Firebringer

[L-2] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
BlueBloodedToffee
Kirroha
, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-7]
Thor665
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive, Night Hunters
[L-6]
tojam2
-
Shaddowez

[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

VC 1.13
VC 1.13

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
Thor665

[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7]
Kirroha
-
[L-2] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
BlueBloodedToffee
Kirroha
, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-6]
Thor665
-
Firebringer

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive, Night Hunters
[L-6]
tojam2
-
Shaddowez

[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

VC 1.14
VC 1.14

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
Thor665
, Night Hunters
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7]
Kirroha
-
[L-3] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
BlueBloodedToffee
, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-6]
Thor665
-
Firebringer

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-3] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive,
Kirroha

[L-6]
tojam2
-
Shaddowez

[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

VC 1.15
VC 1.15

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-4]
Firebringer
-
Thor665
, Night Hunters,
Shaddowez

[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7]
Kirroha
-
[L-3] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
BlueBloodedToffee
, SirCakez
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-6]
Thor665
-
Firebringer

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive,
Kirroha

[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
is V/LA
Titus Head is V/LA

VC 1.16
VC 1.16

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-4]
Firebringer
-
Thor665
, Night Hunters,
Shaddowez

[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6]
Kirroha
-
SirCakez
[L-5] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-5]
Thor665
-
Firebringer
BlueBloodedToffee

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive,
Kirroha

[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Deadline is Saturday!

VC 1.17
VC 1.17

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
Thor665
, Night Hunters,
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-6]
Kirroha
-
SirCakez
[L-5] massive -
GuiltyLion,
tojam2
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-4]
Thor665
-
Firebringer
BlueBloodedToffee
Shaddowez

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive,
Kirroha

[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Deadline is Saturday!

VC 1.18
VC 1.18

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
Thor665
, Night Hunters,
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7]
Kirroha
-
[L-6] massive -
GuiltyLion,
[L-7] Night Hunters -
[L-2]
Thor665
-
Firebringer
BlueBloodedToffee
Shaddowez
, SirCakez,
tojam2

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive,
Kirroha

[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Deadline is Saturday!

VC 1.19
VC 1.19

[L-7]
Aristophanes
-
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
Thor665
, Night Hunters,
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
Jeanne11
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7]
Kirroha
-
[L-7] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
BlueBloodedToffee
, GuiltyLion, SirCakez
[L-4]
Thor665
-
Firebringer
Shaddowez
tojam2

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-4] SirCakez -
Aristophanes
, massive,
Kirroha

[L-7]
tojam2
-
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Deadline is Saturday!

VC 1.20
VC 1.20

[L-4]
Aristophanes
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
Thor665
[L-7] GuiltyLion -
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7]
Kirroha
-
[L-7] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
BlueBloodedToffee
, Jeanne11,
tojam2

[L-5]
Thor665
-
Firebringer
Shaddowez

[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6] SirCakez -
Kirroha

[L-4]
tojam2
-
massive,
Aristophanes
, Night Hunters,
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
-

Mod Notes:

Deadline is Tomorrow!

VC 1.21
VC 1.21

[L-5]
Aristophanes
- GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
Thor665

[L-7] GuiltyLion -
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7]
Kirroha
-
[L-7] massive -
[L-5] Night Hunters -
BlueBloodedToffee
tojam2

[L-6]
Thor665
-
Jeanne11
[L-6]
Shaddowez
-
Firebringer

[L-6] SirCakez -
Kirroha

[L-2]
tojam2
-
massive,
Aristophanes
, Night Hunters,
Shaddowez
, SirCakez
[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
-

Mod Notes:

Deadline is in 2 Hours!

VC 1.22
VC 1.22

[L-5]
Aristophanes
- GuiltyLion, ɀefiend
[L-7]
BlueBloodedToffee
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
Thor665

[L-7] GuiltyLion -
[L-7] Jeanne11 -
[L-7]
Kirroha
-
[L-7] massive -
[L-5] Night Hunters -
BlueBloodedToffee
tojam2

[L-7]
Thor665
-
[L-7]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6] SirCakez -
Kirroha

[LYNCH]
tojam2
-
massive,
Aristophanes
, Night Hunters,
Shaddowez
, SirCakez, Jeanne11,
Firebringer

[L-7] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
-

Mod Notes:

tojam2
has been lynched!

Final Exams begin right now! Oh no you didn't study!

In post 712, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 2.0
VC 2.0

- University of Chicago [Chicago, IL] -

[L-6]
Aristophanes
-
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
[L-6] Jeanne11 -
[L-6]
Kirroha
-
[L-6] massive -
[L-6] Night Hunters -
[L-6]
Thor665
-
[L-6]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6] SirCakez -
[L-6] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive,
Aristophanes
, Night Hunters,
Shaddowez
, SirCakez, Jeanne11,
Firebringer
, GuiltyLion, ɀefiend,
Kirroha
Thor665

Mod Notes:

Tuesday Begins!

In post 732, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 2.1
VC 2.1

- Trinity College [Hartford, CT] -

[L-4]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, SirCakez
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
Thor665

[L-6] GuiltyLion -
[L-6] Jeanne11 -
[L-6]
Kirroha
-
[L-6] massive -
[L-6] Night Hunters -
[L-6]
Thor665
-
[L-6]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6] SirCakez -
[L-6] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive,
Aristophanes
, Night Hunters,
Shaddowez
, Jeanne11,
Firebringer
, ɀefiend,
Kirroha

Mod Notes:

In post 822, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 2.2
VC 2.2

- University of Oxford (Oxfordshire, UK) -

[L-4]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, SirCakez
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
[L-2] Jeanne11 -
Night Hunters,
Kirroha
Thor665
, ɀefiend,
[L-6]
Kirroha
-
[L-5] massive -
Jeanne11
[L-6] Night Hunters -
[L-6]
Thor665
-
[L-6]
Shaddowez
-
[L-6] SirCakez -
[L-6] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive,
Aristophanes
Firebringer
Shaddowez

Mod Notes:

In post 871, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 2.3
VC 2.3

- University of Tokyo (Tokyo, Japan) -

[L-5]
Aristophanes
-
SirCakez
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
[L-4] Jeanne11 -
Kirroha
, ɀefiend,
[L-6]
Kirroha
-
[L-6] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11,
Shaddowez

[L-6]
Thor665
-
[L-1]
Shaddowez
-
Night Hunters,
Aristophanes
Thor665
Firebringer
, GuiltyLion,
[L-6] SirCakez -
[L-6] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
is L-1.

In post 894, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 2.4
VC 2.4

- Quinnipiac University (Hamden, Connecticut) -

[L-5]
Aristophanes
-
SirCakez
[L-6]
Firebringer
-
[L-6] GuiltyLion -
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
ɀefiend
[L-6]
Kirroha
-
[L-6] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11,
Shaddowez

[L-6]
Thor665
-
[LYNCH]
Shaddowez
-
Night Hunters,
Aristophanes
Thor665
Firebringer
, GuiltyLion,
Kirroha

[L-6] SirCakez -
[L-6] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive

Mod Notes:

Shaddowez
has been lynched!

In post 899, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.0
VC 3.0

- University of Toronto (Toronto, Canada) -

[L-5]
Aristophanes
-
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-5] Night Hunters -
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, SirCakez, ɀefiend, Night Hunters,
Aristophanes
Firebringer
, GuiltyLion, Jeanne11

Mod Notes:

Happy Hump Day!

In post 996, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.1
VC 3.1

- MIT (Boston, MA) -

[L-2]
Aristophanes
-
Firebringer
, GuiltyLion, SirCakez
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Night Hunters
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-5] Night Hunters -
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, ɀefiend,
Aristophanes
, Jeanne11

Mod Notes:

Prodding
Aristophanes
, Massive, Jeanne11, and ɀefiend.

In post 1007, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.2
VC 3.2

- Western New England University (Springfield, MA) -

[L-2]
Aristophanes
-
Firebringer
, GuiltyLion, SirCakez
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Night Hunters
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, ɀefiend,
Aristophanes

Mod Notes:

PS: Like this game? Join my upcoming Large Normal, NY194, NOW IN SIGNUPS! GOGOGO

In post 1030, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.3
VC 3.3

- Trump University (Unable to locate) -

[L-1]
Aristophanes
-
Firebringer
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-5]GuiltyLion -[/b]
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, ɀefiend,
Aristophanes

Mod Notes:

Is this the real life

In post 1052, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.3
VC 3.4

- Florida State University (Tallahassee, FL) -

[L-1]
Aristophanes
-
Firebringer
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-5]GuiltyLion -[/b]
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, ɀefiend,
Aristophanes

Mod Notes:

Is this just fantasy

In post 1112, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.5
VC 3.5

- Bentley University (Waltham, MA) -

[L-2]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, SirCakez, Night Hunters
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
Aristophanes

[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, ɀefiend,
Firebringer

Mod Notes:

caught in a landslide

In post 1135, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.6
VC 3.6

- Ohio University (Athens, OH) -

[L-3]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, SirCakez
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-3] GuiltyLion -
Aristophanes
, Night Hunters
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, ɀefiend,
Firebringer

Mod Notes:

no escape from reality
[Prodding Jeanne]

In post 1150, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.7
VC 3.7

- Smith College (Amherst, MA) -

[L-4]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-2] GuiltyLion -
Aristophanes
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- massive, ɀefiend,
Firebringer

Mod Notes:

Open your eyes

In post 1184, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.8
VC 3.8

- Virginia Tech (Blacksburg, VA) -

[L-2]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, massive,
Firebringer

[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-2] GuiltyLion -
Aristophanes
[L-5] Jeanne11 -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Jeanne11
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

Look up to the skieeees and see!
[Prodding Jeanne,
Firebringer
, and Massive]

In post 1204, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.9
VC 3.9

- Syracuse (Syracuse, NY) -

[L-2]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, massive,
Firebringer

[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-2] GuiltyLion -
Aristophanes
[L-5] Nahdia -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Nahdia
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend

Mod Notes:

I'M JUST A POOR BOY
I NEED NO SYMPATHY

In post 1243, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.10
VC 3.10

- Notre Dame (South Bend, Indiana) -

[L-2]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, massive,
Firebringer

[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-2] GuiltyLion -
Aristophanes
[L-5] Nahdia -
[L-5] massive -
[L-5] Night Hunters -
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend, Nahdia

Mod Notes:

BECAUSE I'M EASY COME
EASY GO
WILL YOU LET ME GO

In post 1250, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.11
VC 3.11

- Umass Dartmouth (Dartmouth, MA) -

[L-1]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, massive,
Firebringer
, Night Hunters
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
SirCakez
[L-5] Nahdia -
[L-5] massive -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes

[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend, Nahdia

Mod Notes:

Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me

In post 1276, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.12
VC 3.12

- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute [RPI] (Rensselaer, NY) -

[L-1]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, massive,
Firebringer
, Night Hunters
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
[L-5] Nahdia -
[L-5] massive -
[L-3] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes
, SirCakez
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- ɀefiend, Nahdia

Mod Notes:

Mama, just killed a man!
Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger now he's dead

In post 1317, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 3.13
VC 3.13

(With 8 Enrolled, it's 5 to lynch!)

- University of Maryland (College Park, MD) -

[LYNCH]
Aristophanes
-
GuiltyLion, massive,
Firebringer
, Night Hunters, ɀefiend
[L-5]
Firebringer
-
[L-5] GuiltyLion -
[L-5] Nahdia -
[L-5] massive -
[L-3] Night Hunters -
Aristophanes
, SirCakez
[L-5] SirCakez -
[L-5] ɀefiend -

Not Voting
- Nahdia

Mod Notes:

MAMA, LIFE HAD JUST BEGUN
But now I've gone and thrown it all away
Mama, ooo
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on, as if nothing really matters....

[
Aristophanes
has been lynched
]

Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #353) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:25 am

Post by Night Hunters »

i see something. but like

I'm not gonna mention it.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1488 (isolation #354) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Night Hunters »

ok I feel dirty not mentioning the fact that no lynch was already hammered. :I
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1491 (isolation #355) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:12 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 0, Aeronaut wrote:
9) You may vote for "no lynch" if you wish. If 50% of the players in the game vote for no-lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch.
In post 1482, Aeronaut wrote:
VC 4.6
VC 4.6

(With
6 students
still enrolled, it's 4 to Lynch!)

- Loyola [New Orleans, Louisiana] -

[L-4] SirCakez -
[L-4] massive -
[L-4] ɀefiend -
[L-4] GuiltyLion -
[L-4] Night Hunters -
[L-4] Nahdia -

[L-3] No Lynch -
Nahdia, GuiltyLion, ɀefiend

Not Voting
- massive, Night Hunters, SirCakez

Mod Notes:

Final Exams begin
(expired on 2016-04-16 20:20:32)
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1493 (isolation #356) » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:06 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Very brief VCA because of hammer issues and IRL

1.4 Cakey wagon not taking off suggests he's scum. The players who all voted for Cakey are suspiciously dead.
1.15ish PV/Thor was run up to L minus 2 and the counter was to town (us), greatly points to at least one of Cakey and GL being scum.
Ari v GL taking so long with no one passionately defending GL suggests GL as town.
1.10 massive being wagoned with a lot of unknown flips and Thor wagoned exclusively but for Cakey suggests massive town and scum are not bussing unless a wagon takes off.

TLdr Cakey scum
GL null
Massive town
Lean scum Nahdia and Zefiend for not making choices. Nahdia gets a bump back to null though because she voted my slot which arguably could be town misreading.

I think it's Cakey and Zefiend. Final answer.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1506 (isolation #357) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1505, SirCakez wrote:I'm a "Philosophy Major" (stoner basically), VT.
And because I wasn't sure if we were going to finish the claims but you decided to claim so finished it up.
Still think NH is the correct lynch.

bro if youre not scum..
~Dwlee
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1507 (isolation #358) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:03 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

So per usual no one vote yet, happy to see nahdia gone because although I was town reading them I get so paranoid of them in lylo.
Setup says guiltylion is scum, but there is conclusive evidence that shows firebringer had to have lied somewhere otherwise there are two scum roleblockers which is p much impossible imo
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1508 (isolation #359) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:04 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

^still dwlee
probz gonna sleep on it and then talk exstensively with titus
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1510 (isolation #360) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:08 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1509, ɀefiend wrote:I also think NH is scum.

Does anyone else find it interesting that "Your Parents" and "Crippling Debt" would probably be aligned, thematically, since your parents usually incur crippling debt when you go to college?

please tell me you are mafia so I dont have to strangle you postgame for this post.
~Dwlee
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1511 (isolation #361) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:11 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

"Shouldnt netflix and chill be aligned thematically with crippling debt because having a child can cause crippling debt" like holy fuck dude I could do this for so many of these flavors
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1512 (isolation #362) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:18 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

btw if anyone cares we tried to track zefiend last night but got a no result so yay ^~^
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1513 (isolation #363) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:27 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Tojam2, College Intern, was Lynched D1 Universal backup
BlueBloodedCoffee, Cup of Coffee, was Killed N1 Bulletproof enabler
Shaddowez, Fraternity Recruiter, was Lynched D2 Neighborizor
kirroha, Hardworking Student, was Killed N2 Bulletproof Enablerizee
Thor665, Crippling Debt, was Killed N2 1shot bp Goon
Aristophanes, Bitchy Roommate, was Lynched D3 1 shot bp neighborizer serial killer
Firebringer, Campus Police was Killed N3 Jailkeeper
Nahdia, Netflix and Chill was Killed N4 Vt

Universal Backup
Bulletproof Enabler
Neighborizor
Bulletproof Enablerizee
Jailkeeper
A bunch of claimedvts

vs.

1 shotbp neighborizor sk

vs.

1shotbp mafia goon
???
???

Hmm,I wonder where the investigative role is
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1514 (isolation #364) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:28 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

explain to me how any of the town roles flipped find a serial killer / mafia
GO
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (isolation #365) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:37 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

WHERE YOU AT, ZEFIEND?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #366) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:16 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

Yea and your parents dont always incur crippling debt when you go to college. That is my point..
Because there are probably 4 scum in a 13 player game? ?????

I already explained the firebringer lied thing multiple times I am not even going to bother.
Al guiktylion I recall you claiming when we were talking about the shaddow thing.
~Dwlee
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #367) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:17 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

and guiltylion*
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #368) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:25 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 0, Aeronaut wrote:
College Mafia

[Reviewed by: Performer, Maestro]

Welcome to College, where anything can happen! Prepare for long nights of Partying/Studying/Eating Ramen!

Our Playerlist:

1. BlueBloodedToffee

2. Aristophanes*

3. Firebringer**

4. shaddowez*

5. SirCakez

6. tojam2

7. massive**

8. ɀefiend***

9. GuiltyLion

10. Thor665
PeregrineV***

11. Night Hunters [Titus + Dwlee]

12. Nahdia
Jeanne11***

13. kirroha*

Events

Monday (D1)
VC 1.0 | VC 1.1 | VC 1.2 | VC 1.3 | VC 1.4 | VC 1.5 | VC 1.6 | VC 1.7 | VC 1.8 | VC 1.9 | VC 1.10 | VC 1.11 | Thor665 replaces PeregrineV | VC 1.12 | VC 1.13 | VC 1.14 | VC 1.15 | VC 1.16 | VC 1.17 | VC 1.18 | VC 1.19 | VC 1.20 | VC 1.21 | VC 1.22 | Tojam2's Lynch and Flip | Night 1 Begins

Tuesday (D2)
BlueBloodedToffee's Spill and Flip | VC 2.0 | VC 2.1 | VC 2.2 | VC 2.3 | VC 2.4 | Shaddowez's Lynch and Flip | Night 2 Begins

Wednesday (D3)
Kirroha's Death and Flip | Thor665's Death and Flip | VC 3.0 | VC 3.1 | VC 3.2 | VC 3.3 | VC 3.4 | VC 3.5 | VC 3.6 | VC 3.7 | VC 3.8 | Nahdia replaces Jeanne11 | VC 3.9 | VC 3.10 | VC 3.11 | VC 3.12 | VC 3.13
Aristophanes' Lynch and Flip | Night 3 Begins

Thursday (D4)
Firebringer's Death and Flip | VC 4.0 | VC 4.1 | VC 4.2 | VC 4.3 | VC 4.4 | VC 4.5 | VC 4.6 | VC 4.7 | No Lynch | Night 4 Begins

Friday (D5)
Nahdia's Death and Flip | VC 5.0

Spoiler: Still Enrolled
SirCakez
massive
ɀefiend
GuiltyLion
Night Hunters

Spoiler: Dropped Out
[/size]
Tojam2,
College Intern,
was Lynched D1

BlueBloodedCoffee,
Cup of Coffee,
was Killed N1

Shaddowez,
Fraternity Recruiter,
was Lynched D2

kirroha,
Hardworking Student,
was Killed N2

Thor665,
Crippling Debt,
was Killed N2

Aristophanes,
Bitchy Roommate,
was Lynched D3

Firebringer,
Campus Police
was Killed N3

Nahdia,
Netflix and Chill
was Killed N4

Spoiler: Modkilled
Don't make this a thing, guys

rules
General Rules

1) All sitewide rules apply. Read them here
2)
This
is my color. No using it under any circumstances, and no impersonating or pretending to impersonate the mod.
3) Play to your faction's win condition, as long as you do not break any game or site rules in doing so.
4) You may not discuss this game anywhere outside the game thread unless explicitly permitted to do so in your role PM.
5) Directly quoting your role PM or private communications with the mod is strictly forbidden. Loose paraphrasing is permitted.
6) I expect every player to be civil and to treat eachother with respect. Mafia is a heated game, but I'll interfere if anyone resorts to excessive insults, personal attacks, or bullying.

Voting/Lynching Mechanics

7) For your vote or unvote to be counted, it must either be in the form of
Vote: Aeronaut
or VOTE: Aeronaut. Nicknames/abbreviations are fine as long as I know who you're talking about.
8) A lynch will occur when 50%+1 of the votes are cast for the same player. (E.G. if there are 9 people left in-game, 5 votes ensures a lynch)
9) You may vote for "no lynch" if you wish. If 50% of the players in the game vote for no-lynch, the game will progress to night without a lynch.
10) If you are killed, you may NOT post in the game anymore! (No "Bah" posts!)
11) Twilight phase talking is allowed.

Activity and Deadlines

12) Each Day phase will last two weeks.
13) Night phases will last for 48 hours.
14) Deadlines will be extended for replacement situations and exceptional circumstances.
15) In order to be accepted, night actions must be PMd to the mod or posted in bold in scum QTs before the deadline is up. If a player does not select one, he or she will default to "no action."
16) Players will be prodded after forty-eight hours without posting. All prods will be announced in thread.
17) Players who do not respond to a prod within twenty-four hours or need to be prodded three times total will be force-replaced.
18) If you will be unable to post for over forty-eight hours, inform the mod by PM or in the thread of when you'll be V/LA. Assuming the V/LA period is of reasonable length, you will be exempt from prods during that time. All V/LA notifications will be made public by the mod.

Other

20) I reserve the right to add, remove, or modify rules at any point of the game if it becomes necessary.
21) Pretending to break the rules is just as bad as breaking them, and will be taken just as seriously.
22) In the event of a moderation error, any player receiving a corrected result should assume that that result is true.
23) If you feel like I've missed something, or you feel I need to take action about something, please let me know in-thread or by PM.

So frustrating when I am left in lylo with two people who I cant remember anything throughout the game on.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1524 (isolation #369) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 11:32 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

why is that quoted
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1527 (isolation #370) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:28 am

Post by Night Hunters »

I think titus is right about zefiend. like the coordinated attack on us from them and sircakez
Dont you know not to make obvious associatives in lylo?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1529 (isolation #371) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1528, SirCakez wrote:
In post 1526, massive wrote:Every time someone says this, I remind them that I put out an associative case between you and Thor, and then they stop talking to me. I guess you keep coming back to this "massive did nothing all game" because really it's all you've got, and you hope I won't just regurgitate it?

Because you have done nothing all game.
Thor was keeping me as a pocket scumread iirc, can you quote this case because I can't remember it at all.
Night Hunters wrote:I think titus is right about zefiend. like the coordinated attack on us from them and sircakez
Dont you know not to make obvious associatives in lylo?

This is also bad, basically OMGUS.

there's a difference between "you're scum for voting me / thinking I'm scum" and "you're scum for how bad your reasons are, your tone in all your posts, and blatant buddying / coordination"
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #372) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:49 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Does anyone else find it interesting that "Your Parents" and "Crippling Debt" would probably be aligned, thematically, since your parents usually incur crippling debt when you go to college?

Like omg this tone is SO AWFULLLL
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1533 (isolation #373) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:31 am

Post by Night Hunters »

CAKEZ YOU DIDNT RESPOND TO ME
=_=
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1535 (isolation #374) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:33 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1530, Night Hunters wrote:

Like omg this tone is SO AWFULLLL

ok so first of all this
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1536 (isolation #375) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:36 am

Post by Night Hunters »

ok for some reason i imagined more conversation between you and zefiend and thinking titus and I are scum. don't know where i got that from
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1537 (isolation #376) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:38 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1518, ɀefiend wrote:Also, please bring forward the "conclusive evidence" that Firebringer lied. I still haven't seen it.

but we talked about this a ton so idk why they haven't seen it
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1538 (isolation #377) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:40 am

Post by Night Hunters »

titus is yet to read but they told me they wouldn't cry if I voted zefiend ;D
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1539 (isolation #378) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:43 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1458, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1444, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1439, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1438, Nahdia wrote:NH is obvious town but I guess we're insisting on NL'ing and just letting them die so I don't have much to say.

How is NH obvious town? He is literally the most suspicious player in this game right now.
Their efforts to solve the game are blatantly genuine.

Dear god I hope you are scum now because I don't see you playing this badly as town.

lol
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1540 (isolation #379) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:44 am

Post by Night Hunters »

ugh why did nahdia never answer my question as to why they think zefiend is town. =_=
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1541 (isolation #380) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:51 am

Post by Night Hunters »

we should have awards this game and award ari best town tbh
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1542 (isolation #381) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:57 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Shaddowez - Night Hunters, Aristophanes, Thor665, Firebringer, GuiltyLion, Kirroha
This is a wagon that went through fast based on setup stuff. Something that most scum do not touch and then doubt cast later (about to search for the doubt casting of the wagon) so I think guilty is town.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1543 (isolation #382) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Night Hunters »

just throwing out there from reading ISOs I don't understand why titus and I considering all the possibilities and not just instantly assuming GL is scum and voting them is seen as scummy? Hate towncasing but why wouldn't we have pushed for the GL lynch yesterday (especially with nahdia townreading us [side not convenient they died being the only person townreading us] we could have tried to do that) so I guess my question is why didnt we try to lynch them?
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1544 (isolation #383) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:14 am

Post by Night Hunters »

okay i am going to eat and then do homework cause for some reason i decided to procrastinate it to today and it's more romeo and juliet stuff than normal and i have somewhere to go and oh god kill me now
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1545 (isolation #384) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 1:43 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

You guys are literally the worst. I leave for 4 and a half hours and no new posts. =_=
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1548 (isolation #385) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1546, massive wrote:It was two and a half hours. Let's not go crazy.

I'm probably voting SirCakez. I should have gone through yesterday and re-read him; I'm in an OS class Tues-Thurs so hopefully I can find a spare moment to pull it up and pretend to pay attention to whatever AIX is.

i cant time
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1553 (isolation #386) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:27 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1552, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1538, Night Hunters wrote:titus is yet to read but they told me they wouldn't cry if I voted zefiend ;D

Ew

zefiend is literally the towniest player to me right now

guiltylion pls
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1555 (isolation #387) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:38 am

Post by Night Hunters »

1. I cant recall them doing anything in the game.
2. Their post calling our flavor scum-aligned is reaching, terrible logic, and the tone is way off in the post.
3. Titus was scum reading them last night as well so they have more reasons but these are the ones I have realized.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1556 (isolation #388) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:43 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1543, Night Hunters wrote:just throwing out there from reading ISOs I don't understand why titus and I considering all the possibilities and not just instantly assuming GL is scum and voting them is seen as scummy? Hate towncasing but why wouldn't we have pushed for the GL lynch yesterday (especially with nahdia townreading us [side not convenient they died being the only person townreading us] we could have tried to do that) so I guess my question is why didnt we try to lynch them?

no one has answered this
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1560 (isolation #389) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:58 am

Post by Night Hunters »

@GuiltyLion, Look how zefiend treats us.

He makes a post about how the flavor we claimed D1 is linkable with Crippling Debt (the scum flavor). Aside from it not being true (parents help relieve students from debt and get all in your business), it also
assumes we're telling the truth
. Why would a town player suppose a scumread is honest about flavor?

There's plenty of inconsistencies like that, although inconsistencies may not be the 100% right word.

~Titus
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1561 (isolation #390) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:13 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Since no one is talking I'm thinking of voting zefiend. :3
~Dwlee
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1563 (isolation #391) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:18 am

Post by Night Hunters »

Not sure if that is a townie actually realizing how much they dun goofed or if youre trying to avoid our scumdar..
~Dwlee
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1565 (isolation #392) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:15 am

Post by Night Hunters »

@Zefiend, please explain how blocking Fire generates no result instead of "Fire goes nowhere"
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1566 (isolation #393) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:16 am

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1564, SirCakez wrote:Still think NH is scum despite that wall.
Kinda tempted to go for massive instead of them today though.

^^^ This is still scum too.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1569 (isolation #394) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:21 am

Post by Night Hunters »

i was thinking scum jailkeeper for that scenario but gl is right it doesn't explain us not getting roleblocked in favor of a shadow block. And there is no way they could have known who we targeted because no one in the neighborhood was group scum.
Part of me just wants to lose and get this game behind me so I can stop trying to figure out how the fuck this setup makes any sense.
~Dwlee
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1570 (isolation #395) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:24 am

Post by Night Hunters »

I have a 50-50 chance of hitting scum though so woop.
In post 616, Night Hunters wrote:
In post 613, Aristophanes wrote:

Because I knew they were sifting a PR from the get go with their "Mom" and "Dad" post signing. I had them as a strong townread because of this and due to their play!

Tojam is just giddy to kill a good PR so he can become them.

VOTE: Toejam

Thank you.

Now I can stop flavorcrumbing being married to a kid half my age. It felt creepy.

But do you think the last sentence is faked by titus?
We have been crumbing our flavor since very early on (I think it was after a couple of posts from us) when we decided we had to have a way to sign and that we could crumb at the same time.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1574 (isolation #396) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Night Hunters »

why as scum aren't we / didn't we just get gl lynched yesterday?
I've asked this multiple times but no one responds.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1576 (isolation #397) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:44 am

Post by Night Hunters »

as scum why am I even considering the possibility of you being town? Why wouldn't I just say "my role says they are scum lynch them" like ???
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1579 (isolation #398) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:14 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

everyone continues to ignore my questions.
Night Hunters
Night Hunters
Goon
Night Hunters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1582 (isolation #399) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:21 pm

Post by Night Hunters »

In post 1581, ɀefiend wrote:
In post 1579, Night Hunters wrote:everyone continues to ignore my questions.

I'm ignoring them because they have no relevance to me... I believe you are town after re-examining everything; I don't need to be asked rhetorical questions to be further convinced.

I am talking about everyone else.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”