acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:51 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1198, Postie wrote:Are you serious right now

Yes. Summarize your key points against Cavalry if it's not that the slot seems to be asking questions but not generating conclusions (which I disagree with).
Get to know me! | Unavailable on nights and weekends.
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:59 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 1193, Postie wrote:
In post 1190, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 1184, Postie wrote:
In post 1160, Mr Meeseeks wrote:a player replacing because they have a personal issue with another player is not even close to alignment indicative

Except it was down to not wanting to play with a "game thrower" and not an actual personal issue.
same thing? like, to have issues with an aspect of someones play, such as them game throwing, is a personal issue.
I guess you could argue he might have had some kind of personal issue with Fire and then lied about his reasons for replacing out to make his slot look more town, but it seems like a long shot.
you seem awfully hung up on this whole thing, like he can be both telling the truth and not town
Someone replacing out because they think Fire is a bad player is far, far more likely than someone replacing out because they have a personal issue with Fire that warrants blacklisting and then lying about it.
omfg seriously postie youre great and all but use your damn brain. if he doesnt want to play with fire because he game threw, hes still not gonna want to play with fire when hes scum for crying out loud, i shouldnt even have to explain this because christ on a bicycle it is pathetically simple

If Jake's issue was
gamethrowing
he would want to stay in the game as scum because town-Fire could
gamethrow
and hand him the win, or just generally be a destriment to town. Where am I losing you?
I suppose it's possible Jake replaced out because he was worried about gamethrowing if Jake's slot is on a scumteam with Fire. Is that what you're getting at? I didn't give it much thought before because I'm townreading Fire.
i think its just a fundamental disagreement on whether its scummy or not. if jake doesnt want to play with someone who gamethrows, he doesnt want to play with someone who gamethrows. simple as that. i have the honest opinion that jake would replace out regardless. i dont think jake would stay playing with someone who he believes gamethrows when he has a fundamental disagreement with gamethrowing, regardless of whether it could be used to his advantage or not.

In post 1190, Mr Meeseeks wrote:you said you didnt agree with one point i made and made it out to be the whole case > i said "actually i said a lot more than that" > you said that oh you read it and disagree

now it seems to me theres a disconnect here

youre really starting to worry me postie because youre missing my point a lot of the time and something just feels
wrong
and ugh

because you acted like it didnt exist at all and now you say oh you just didnt agree and something about that seems off

Well when I first read it I was just too lazy to type all my problems with it because it was so long, and then Expedience covered it, so I figured there was no point in me doing it.
I can go over it now if you want?
did you miss the bit where i hugely disagreed with what expedience said even after (and he ignored it all btw) plus there are.. two more memorable things that have bugged me about jarjar since then if you want to hear

In post 1190, Mr Meeseeks wrote:sitting back, commenting and saying their town takes little effort and barely reduces the chances of them being lynched, but you can look good when they flip town, and this will 9/10 times get someone questioned, especially if they start bragging about having done it. it makes sense he would avoid that

Well, sure, but defending more aggressively doesn't stop that happening; they'd get called out on it either way. Putting extra effort into defending lynchbait seems like something scum would want to avoid even more because it puts them in the spotlight. Why not just avoid calling them town at all?
do you honestly think scum want to always stay out of the spotlight

because if scum can put themselves into the spotlight in a way that looks good, it is great for them in retrospect, even if they get criticism at the time

scum dont just play short term. they have to play the long game too.
I'M MR. MEESEEKS LOOK AT ME!
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:00 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 1193, Postie wrote:
In post 1190, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 1160, Mr Meeseeks wrote:a player replacing because they have a personal issue with another player is not even close to alignment indicative

Except it was down to not wanting to play with a "game thrower" and not an actual personal issue.
same thing? like, to have issues with an aspect of someones play, such as them game throwing, is a personal issue.
I guess you could argue he might have had some kind of personal issue with Fire and then lied about his reasons for replacing out to make his slot look more town, but it seems like a long shot.
you seem awfully hung up on this whole thing, like he can be both telling the truth and not town
Someone replacing out because they think Fire is a bad player is far, far more likely than someone replacing out because they have a personal issue with Fire that warrants blacklisting and then lying about it.
omfg seriously postie youre great and all but use your damn brain. if he doesnt want to play with fire because he game threw, hes still not gonna want to play with fire when hes scum for crying out loud, i shouldnt even have to explain this because christ on a bicycle it is pathetically simple

If Jake's issue was
gamethrowing
he would want to stay in the game as scum because town-Fire could
gamethrow
and hand him the win, or just generally be a destriment to town. Where am I losing you?
I suppose it's possible Jake replaced out because he was worried about gamethrowing if Jake's slot is on a scumteam with Fire. Is that what you're getting at? I didn't give it much thought before because I'm townreading Fire.
i think its just a fundamental disagreement on whether its scummy or not. if jake doesnt want to play with someone who gamethrows, he doesnt want to play with someone who gamethrows. simple as that. i have the honest opinion that jake would replace out regardless. i dont think jake would stay playing with someone who he believes gamethrows when he has a fundamental disagreement with gamethrowing, regardless of whether it could be used to his advantage or not.

In post 1190, Mr Meeseeks wrote:you said you didnt agree with one point i made and made it out to be the whole case > i said "actually i said a lot more than that" > you said that oh you read it and disagree

now it seems to me theres a disconnect here

youre really starting to worry me postie because youre missing my point a lot of the time and something just feels
wrong
and ugh

because you acted like it didnt exist at all and now you say oh you just didnt agree and something about that seems off

Well when I first read it I was just too lazy to type all my problems with it because it was so long, and then Expedience covered it, so I figured there was no point in me doing it.
I can go over it now if you want?
did you miss the bit where i hugely disagreed with what expedience said even after (and he ignored it all btw) plus there are.. two more memorable things that have bugged me about jarjar since then if you want to hear

In post 1190, Mr Meeseeks wrote:sitting back, commenting and saying their town takes little effort and barely reduces the chances of them being lynched, but you can look good when they flip town, and this will 9/10 times get someone questioned, especially if they start bragging about having done it. it makes sense he would avoid that

Well, sure, but defending more aggressively doesn't stop that happening; they'd get called out on it either way. Putting extra effort into defending lynchbait seems like something scum would want to avoid even more because it puts them in the spotlight. Why not just avoid calling them town at all?
do you honestly think scum want to always stay out of the spotlight

because if scum can put themselves into the spotlight in a way that looks good, it is great for them in retrospect, even if they get criticism at the time

scum dont just play short term. they have to play the long game too

ebwop fixed
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:04 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1202, Mr Meeseeks wrote:i think its just a fundamental disagreement on whether its scummy or not. if jake doesnt want to play with someone who gamethrows, he doesnt want to play with someone who gamethrows. simple as that. i have the honest opinion that jake would replace out regardless. i dont think jake would stay playing with someone who he believes gamethrows when he has a fundamental disagreement with gamethrowing, regardless of whether it could be used to his advantage or not.

I agree with this
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:08 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1203, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1202, Mr Meeseeks wrote:i think its just a fundamental disagreement on whether its scummy or not. if jake doesnt want to play with someone who gamethrows, he doesnt want to play with someone who gamethrows. simple as that. i have the honest opinion that jake would replace out regardless. i dont think jake would stay playing with someone who he believes gamethrows when he has a fundamental disagreement with gamethrowing, regardless of whether it could be used to his advantage or not.

I agree with this

Me too.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: Any/all

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:36 am

Post by Postie »

In post 1200, acryon wrote:

Yes. Summarize your key points against Cavalry if it's not that the slot seems to be asking questions but not generating conclusions (which I disagree with).

Okay, so if you understand that part of my reasoning, why did you feel the need to misrep it as
In post 1197, acryon wrote:it seems like you just had issue with Cavalry overexplaining?
Discourse is fleeting, but junk mail is forever.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:43 am

Post by Postie »

In post 1202, Mr Meeseeks wrote:if jake doesnt want to play with someone who gamethrows, he doesnt want to play with someone who gamethrows. simple as that. i have the honest opinion that jake would replace out regardless. i dont think jake would stay playing with someone who he believes gamethrows when he has a fundamental disagreement with gamethrowing, regardless of whether it could be used to his advantage or not.

This is one of those things that sounds neat and reasonable in theory but I have a very hard time believing would actually work out that way in practice.

In post 1202, Mr Meeseeks wrote:did you miss the bit where i hugely disagreed with what expedience said even after (and he ignored it all btw)

I don't really remember. I'll go back and find it.

In post 1202, Mr Meeseeks wrote:plus there are.. two more memorable things that have bugged me about jarjar since then if you want to hear

Sure. Hit me.

In post 1202, Mr Meeseeks wrote:do you honestly think scum want to always stay out of the spotlight

In what way does it make them look good if everyone starts screaming about whiteknighting?
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:52 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 1202, Mr Meeseeks wrote:plus there are.. two more memorable things that have bugged me about jarjar since then if you want to hear

Sure. Hit me.
1) you- fuck i just checked this and its wrong OH WELL let me explain what it was going to be just so you dont accuse me of backpedaling on claiming two
what i was
going
to say is a while after you joined you did an "unvote: whoever" which really bugged jarjar when kush did it but he ignored you doing it
because i thought youd been in the game long enough that youd made a vote and then changed your mind and did that potentially to reaction test jarjar buuuuut i just checked and it was just who you were voting before OH WELL MOVE ONTO REASON TWO
2) jarjar has spent a lot of his time complaining that noone has given proper reasons for him, he claimed he used ad hom against rc because there were "no reasons beyond hes scum" and in this post he said hed love to hear my other reasons so he could respond to them and ive given more reasons since then and WHAT DO YOU KNOW he looked straight past them and entirely ignored them which is wonderufl

In post 1202, Mr Meeseeks wrote:do you honestly think scum want to always stay out of the spotlight

In what way does it make them look good if everyone starts screaming about whiteknighting?
well ideally they defend well enough that noone accuses them of whiteknighting, obviously
ill stop this particular line here, this is just gonna go around in circles
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:53 am

Post by nnn_thekushmountains »

In post 1029, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 849, JarJarDrinks wrote:See if I didn't have a meta read of you being terrible as town,
lolwut

i can call rc a lot of things

but terrible as town? fuck off if you honestly think that

sure, he's bad at giving reasons and convincing others to join his wagons, but rc's accuracy at finding scum is honestly astonishingly good at times

so my immediate reaction to you saying this is "scum discrediting town because scared of correct reads"
In post 881, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 877, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:That exchange with mc made me less suspicious of him sadly.

Read this guys ISO and tell me you don't see post like this over and over again.

He
Has
Attacked
Nobody
!
!
!
as in..? people have different types of play of mafia. some people arent particularly pushy and attack-y, and thats a playstyle difference through and through in my eyes.
In post 882, I Am Innocent wrote:WHO IS SCUM KUSH?!?!?!?
i mean, presumably who hes voting? like, the votecount was about 6 posts above this, its not that hard surely.
In post 890, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 887, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I'm going to recant my MC scumread and omgus scumread IAMINNOCENT

Then vote me! Push others to vote me! Do something! Show me u care more about catching scum than upsetting others!!!

Ur play does not line up with a town agenda at all.

Still happy with my vote.
didnt he just say his main scumread/person he wanted lynched was autti?
In post 885, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
In post 882, I Am Innocent wrote:WHO IS SCUM KUSH?!?!?!?

it's day 1 bro!!!!!
I think autti is the best lynch.
yes

yes he did
In post 891, I Am Innocent wrote:
In post 887, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:I'm going to recant my MC scumread and omgus scumread IAMINNOCENT

And why would u recant one scum read just cause u have another?
i mean it seems to me that they are separate events that just happened closely - kush interacted with mc to see what he thought, and was deciding that he was town around when you attacked him for "not attacking people", so i dont see how you automatically assume that they are for the same reason, or hes recanting a scumread to replace it with another

yeah, im gonna put my scumteam right now at jarjar/lapsa/innocent

In post 905, JarJarDrinks wrote:I've played several games now with RadiantCowbells and here's the list of reasons to think he's good at mafia:

- He tells people that he's good at mafia
look dude

ive seen a game, a 13 player game with 2 scum, where radiantcowbells borderline single-handedly got both scum members killed before d2

saying that rc is bad at mafia is objectively wrong
In post 906, JarJarDrinks wrote:Interaction between RC and me in the last game I played.

In post 1202, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1201, RadiantCowbells wrote:I am not tolerating any lynches besides a Ricastle lynch today.

cool story bro

In post 1201, RadiantCowbells wrote:All the skeevy sons of bitches are pushing the lynch away from him.
The people that I like are pushing the lynch towards him.

After he flips town, u gonna say that the people pushing the lynch away from him were just doing it for the towncred?

I'll let u guys guess what Ricastle flipped as. I have no idea why anybody would ever pay attention to anything RC says.
"wow guys rc got a single read wrong once he must be crap at mafia"

like fuck off, seriously, who the fuck doesnt get reads wrong every now and again?

this is scum trying to discredit someone, seriously, vote jjd please people its the right thing to do
In post 909, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 908, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:JJD, why do you keep bringing up how bad RC is? What does that have to do with if she's scum?

Because he keeps telling people that I'm scum and for some reason people actually listen to him.
quote a single person who has voted you because of rc. i know that i at the very least came to this read independent of him

in fact, dont bother. ive just isoed both of the others who have voted you (garmr and fire assassin) and the only time either of them addressed rc in regards to you was garmr also telling you to stop discrediting rc - after both of them had voted you. there is literally no evidence that either of them voted you because of rc.

so nice lying there, seriously people this is scum look
In post 941, Heat wrote:
Postie replaces Autti. Please welcome her!
fuck yeah posti- wait youre really good as scum arent you fuckkkkk youre gonna be fun to read

youre cool though, so welcome
In post 942, Expedience wrote:Hello, I replaced Jake from State Farm, probably. Haven't read the thread yet.
welcome you too!
In post 949, JarJarDrinks wrote:Of course Jakes replacement is gonna scum read me.
could you explain what you meant by this sentence?
In post 961, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 907, Garmr wrote:We all have our on and off games jarjar but judging from our on games rc and I have at least demonstrated the ability to play above average sometimes (I'm hit or miss and I acknowledge this)
I have never seen anything noteworthy from you.

Then why did you say this?
In post 384, Garmr wrote:
In post 382, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 375, JarJarDrinks wrote:Lapsa case is garbage. bad lynch.

are you scum or just not very smart?

I don't think jar jar is garbage as a player so I would lean scum.

If I'm not garbage, and I'm not above averarage then I'm.... what?

Looks like I'm whatever best fits your agenda at the time.
wow seriously

LOOK AT THIS SCUM!

he has just painted garmr describing him as "not garbage" and "not noteworthy (exceptional)" and has painted that as scummy, rather than reaching the logical conclusion that he is average

like fuuuuucking hell this is painting absolute rubbish as scummy, like seriously
In post 985, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 982, Expedience wrote:Why? I think he made the account so he could play differently.

This is a wierd train of thought. You're saying that Postie shouldn't trust her meta read of fire because he possibly made an alt account so he can act differently?
i mean to me that seems like the opposite of a weird train of thought

like, if hes made an alt and made little attempt at hiding it, you can guess that its to do with playing differently (and if you have played with firebringer main before, he is playing
very
differently here)

yo meeseeks how was this attack on iai relational?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:55 am

Post by acryon »

In post 1205, Postie wrote:
In post 1200, acryon wrote:

Okay, so if you understand that part of my reasoning, why did you feel the need to misrep it as
In post 1197, acryon wrote:it seems like you just had issue with Cavalry overexplaining?

Because those two aren't actually that far apart? Overexplaining tends to mean you're doing extra explaining instead of doing something else. In this case, that's generating conclusions. So is that it? It also seems odd to go after someone for not bringing conclusions when they seemed to have disappeared from the game altogether.

Pedit: Heavens kush, please spoiler posts like that.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:57 am

my b
Mr Meeseeks
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Mr Meeseeks
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:10 am

Post by Mr Meeseeks »

In post 1208, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:yo meeseeks how was this attack on iai relational?

have a look at all of his posts i have a big problem with

see who theyre all directed towards

see why it is relational to an extent
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:26 am

In post 1211, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 1208, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:yo meeseeks how was this attack on iai relational?

have a look at all of his posts i have a big problem with

see who theyre all directed towards

see why it is relational to an extent

So a townread on me required to make his posts scummy?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:34 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

We are under 24 hours to deadline by the way.
JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:37 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

In post 1207, Mr Meeseeks wrote:2) jarjar has spent a lot of his time complaining that noone has given proper reasons for him, he claimed he used ad hom against rc because there were "no reasons beyond hes scum" and in this post he said hed love to hear my other reasons so he could respond to them and ive given more reasons since then and WHAT DO YOU KNOW he looked straight past them and entirely ignored them which is wonderufl
But you didn't really say anything. Basically everything after that post was attacking me for calling RC bad.

The only other point you made was this, which I'll address:

In post 1029, Mr Meeseeks wrote:
In post 909, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 908, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:JJD, why do you keep bringing up how bad RC is? What does that have to do with if she's scum?

Because he keeps telling people that I'm scum and for some reason people actually listen to him.
quote a single person who has voted you because of rc. i know that i at the very least came to this read independent of him

I guess that does look like I'm implying that RC actively got people to vote for me. That's not what I meant. All I was saying is that RC is a player that people seem to listen to and respect the opinion of and I was trying to let people know that they shouldn't do so.

And it's evident that people will listen to RC since he just hard scumreads people and gives barely any reason to do so and nobody questions him about it. If Random Joe Mafiaplayer did shit like that, he's be getting scumread for it by everyone.

Are there any other points U made that u feel I'm dodging?
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:03 am

Post by Expedience »

l :cop: y :cop: n :cop: c :cop: h :cop: c :cop: a :cop: v :cop: a :cop: l :cop: r :cop: y
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:08 am

Post by acryon »

Unofficial Vote Count:

Lapsa (2):
acryon, RadiantCowbells
Garmr (1):
JarJarDrinks,
JarJarDrinks (1):
Fire Assassin
Postie (1):
Calvary
Calvary (6):
I Am Innocent, Postie, Expedience, Garmr, Lapsa, Mr Meeseeks <-- L-1
I Am Innocent (2):
nnn_thekushmountains, MURDERCAT
Not Voting (0):

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

@Mod
I want to second the request for an extension for Cavalry replacement.

I will be around tomorrow and will hammer Cavalry if necessary to avoid a NL, but otherwise I would urge everyone to consider elsewhere. Their overall disappearance I think answers a lot of the issues people have. This just feels like a really bad counterwagon.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:35 am

Post by Expedience »

In post 1122, JarJarDrinks wrote:
In post 1110, Expedience wrote:VOTE: Cavalry

JarJar, vote Cavarly as well or you could be lynched because you are a competing wagon.

Don't like this post at all. Don't worry, I'm aware of where the votes are now and obviously If it comes down to me vs Cavalry (or any player), I'll vote out of self preservation since I'm 100% sure of my own allegiance.

But I don't like being told I better vote someone or risk getting lynched.

It's true though.

In post 1151, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
In post 1148, MURDERCAT wrote:Kush, how do you feel about fire? I'd rather vote fire than I am innocent. Garmr > fire > IAI

Not fire, not garmr.
Garmr is really town.
I trust Garmr's townread of Fire. Plus fire has been reasoning in my interactions with him.

It's not a serious townread, they are pretending to be masons as a joke.

In post 1152, acryon wrote:
In post 1151, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:
In post 1148, MURDERCAT wrote:Kush, how do you feel about fire? I'd rather vote fire than I am innocent. Garmr > fire > IAI

Not fire, not garmr.
Garmr is really town.
I trust Garmr's townread of Fire. Plus fire has been reasoning in my interactions with him.

You don't think there's any chance of Fire pocketing Garmr?

I bet you don't even believe this, scum.

Except it was down to not wanting to play with a "game thrower" and not an actual personal issue. I guess you could argue he might have had some kind of personal issue with Fire and then lied about his reasons for replacing out to make his slot look more town, but it seems like a long shot.

@Fire
- Has Jake ever said he has some kind of personal qualm with you beyond thinking your play sucks?

I'm town, but it's not indicative. I don't think Jake really believes Firebringer is a gamethrower (he isn't), Jake's just salty.

In post 1191, acryon wrote:
In post 1176, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:im really sick of garmr vs jarjar.
im really sick of lapsa vs everyone.
They're all 3 of them town lol.

Well everyone can't be town.

What is this supposed to mean

In post 1195, acryon wrote:
In post 1194, Postie wrote:
In post 1191, acryon wrote:Cavalry wagon is bad. Get off. Lapsa or Fire.

Not happening.

Seems like most of the issue people have with Cavalry essentially boils down to the slot being gone. Do you have another reason? Because the wagon seems like garbage.

This isn't a real thing.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:10 am

Post by Postie »

In post 1216, acryon wrote:Their overall disappearance I think answers a lot of the issues people have.

No.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:16 am

why
dont
people want to lynch iai?
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:21 am

Post by Postie »

In post 1209, acryon wrote:Because those two aren't actually that far apart? Overexplaining tends to mean you're doing extra explaining instead of doing something else. In this case, that's generating conclusions.

You can overexplain and still make solid conclusions and take stances.
overexplaining =/= waffling

In post 1209, acryon wrote:So is that it?

tl;dr:
In post 1183, Postie wrote:(s)he's doing a lot of "scumhunting" but doesn't have much to show for it

In post 1209, acryon wrote:It also seems odd to go after someone for not bringing conclusions when they seemed to have disappeared from the game altogether.

Calvary made 23 posts, most of which were wall posts with several paragraphs of content. You'd think there'd be
something
of substance in there.
Postie
Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Postie
Any/all
Jack of All Trades

Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:23 am

Post by Postie »

In post 1219, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:why
dont

I'm townreading IAI because his thoughts have mirrored mine in a lot of places.
nnn_thekushmountains
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
nnn_thekushmountains
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:34 pm

In post 1221, Postie wrote:
In post 1219, nnn_thekushmountains wrote:why
dont

I'm townreading IAI because his thoughts have mirrored mine in a lot of places.

like where specifically?
Fire Assassin
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Fire Assassin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Post by Fire Assassin »

I don't want Calvary lynched today.
I will fight this wagon to the death!
Nothing is true, everything is permitted

I do not play like bringer, stop comparing me to bringer.
Expedience
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Expedience
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:51 pm

Post by Expedience »

In post 1008, Fire Assassin wrote:How about Calvary?

???

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”