Chaos Diplomacy FINISHED! Who were the survivors?

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by Gale Wing Srock »

In post 19, Axxle wrote:Russia/Scandinavia alliance?

In post 21, AcRv wrote:
In post 19, Axxle wrote:Russia/Scandinavia alliance?

Nah, you really want a British/Scandinavia alliance.

(I'm just assuming we in Britain are working together)

In post 22, AcRv wrote:(Holland is in Scandinavia as far as I'm concerned, too)

I am cool with Russia + Scandinavian alliance + British Isles and Holland. Lets go down with this!

Also, I am building a fleet for NorthSea access, lemme know.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #59 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:09 am

In post 34, DeathNote wrote:Personally I think AcRv should go NorthSea and you should go SKA Gale. That way there is more support happening? Not sure... hard to plan when everyone is like right next to each other lol.

Like this first year is just going to be flip a coin and hope you don't die.

Okay Alliance Leader, I will occupy SKA for us. Lets make sure everyone else is on page. We need to coordinate in the north to stand a chance here.

THIS IS WORLD WAR IV!
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:01 pm

MED ALERT! MED ALERT!

PRIVATE, CONFIDENTIAL and CRITICAL PRIORITY!

Enigma is broken. STOP. Formation of MABP confirmed. STOP.

Calling leaders of all sensible nations to drop their pants and shake their *beep*
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:07 pm

You only have three options, Shadoweh. What are you talking about?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:09 pm

Cool! Can we have two leaders instead of the majority rules? Democracy seems tedious in diplomacy.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #169 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:35 am

Okay
AcRv
, but for us to ensure North Sea occupation by you, we need to support your move from Edinburgh to North Sea.

So,
Klick
and me support you into North Sea this turn, while
randomidget
can take the Baltic Sea?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:40 am

DeathNote, AcRv wants to go NorthSea. We can't guarantee that without support. Shall I support them in, Your Majesty?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 6:46 am

Nominating Klick for Scandinavian Leader!

Fascism rules!
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:45 pm

In post 204, Cheery Dog wrote:
In post 190, Axxle wrote:
In post 182, TheBreeze wrote:Dictatorhips FTW

I'm leaning towards advancing to Ukraine, is there any who would oppose this?

I think it's a good idea, you should probably get support from Sevastopol and/or Warsaw.

I'm currently sitting at home trying to invent aeroplanes, let me know if you do want this

Ha ha, that is actually a good point. Why don't we have Aeroplanes yet? If this is after WWIII, then we should be having nukes, Bombers and the Jericho yo!

In post 226, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 224, Axxle wrote:I can smell the desperation from here

I see you sitting back waiting to take advantage of a misstep from your neighbors. You've over-allied yourself and don't have a year one move that could possibly see you making gains unless it comes at the expense of one of your allies. What's your plan?

I can smell the German propaganda from here. Didn't you hear the news? Enigma is broken Yay! You guys should start thinking about peace treaties right about now, unless you guys are planning to spawn a new Hitler? Or Time Travel back into the past o_0
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:55 pm

In post 233, AcRv wrote:
In post 230, DeathNote wrote:Not sure how nervous you are klick but i don't see Denmark being in any danger from Britannia. We are going to want to establish a presence on northern Europe so already having you on our side just encourages us to protect you as the alliance's hold.

Britannia has no business going into Denmark - it's a Scandinavian territory. We will support where we can, but us actively entering your territory is just off.

Klick
, we don't have to worry about an early stab because if Norway and Denmark units don't leave the home lands then anyone who wants to stab us would need support from one of our other alliance members (Norway, Sweden, Denmark or StP or Edinburgh). And if both decide to stab us, then they won't go far into the game as other units would be marching towards them.

So lets not get paranoid and focus on putting our whole alliance to be in a good position for the next phase.

We need to think about occupying Heligoland Bight for ease of access into the main land.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:24 pm

Klick
, if you know what you are doing then I trust you to make the right decision for us.
I am here to have fun, winning with an alliance is a secondary objective.

Just let me know what you want me to do.

DeathNote
, what do you want me to do? I think the Scandinavian countries should work together for our own safety. There is no doubt about it. But everything else is up in the air.

Axxle
&
Breeze
, do you have a preference?

I haven't caught up yet, but seems like the alliance 'Iron Fist' is no more?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #370 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:46 pm

In post 244, Klick wrote:
@Scandinavia (Gale, random):
Regardless of what we do, I think we all agree that cooperation is smart at the moment. It keeps us safe, and we can all gain from it. Fortunately that seems to have already been established. :) Specifically @Gale, I'd like to ask what you hope to gain from cooperation with Great Britain? What's the goal? My main concern about that for you is that you'll end up without any available gains. Unless that's not a concern to you? Also, convince me siding with Great Britain is beneficial to me.

I chose Norway because I wanted to play a casual supportive role in a major alliance. Gradual Growth is not my objective because I don't know a lot of players. Why would anyone support me into a territory when they have friends who they can support or get support from?

So yeah, regardless of which ever alliance I am a part of, I don't expect any growth. I am just happy posting war fluff for fun during the game, and I thought Vikings would be awesome for that role :D
Last edited by Gale Wing Srock on Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #371 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 8:58 pm

In post 310, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Scandinavia: I understand you've given commitment to Russia as an ally. Is there anything you'd consider for changing this stance and attacking Russia?

You see, Russia is a really good ally for us and we need to handle the conflict on the western front. So unless things change, we would be busy sinking ships in the North Sea for a while.

Would you like the building plans for a faster and powerful Field Artillery that we have developed instead? Maybe it will help you Germans in your Trench Warfare ;)
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:07 pm

In post 372, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 371, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 310, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
Scandinavia: I understand you've given commitment to Russia as an ally. Is there anything you'd consider for changing this stance and attacking Russia?

You see, Russia is a really good ally for us and we need to handle the conflict on the western front. So unless things change, we would be busy sinking ships in the North Sea for a while.

Would you like the building plans for a faster and powerful Field Artillery that we have developed instead? Maybe it will help you Germans in your Trench Warfare ;)

For me, as long as you're not assisting Russia directly in attacking Germany, I'm happy to agree to a non-aggression pact wiith you all. :)

Are you a woman of your word, Lady Lambdadelta?

In post 374, DeathNote wrote:Also Gale, if it helps I am fully willing to support you into the North Sea instead of ACR. The only reason I wanted ACR there instead of you was because there is more opportunity to support each other for an invasion there. If ACR is stuck back then he can't help out with any sort of invasion. I didn't know if what Klick said made you worry about that our not.

I don't think Norway should come to NorthSea, so Edinburgh to NorthSea is the right way to do it. What I am thinking is why didn't the British Isles ally with one of the Interior German nations?

I think the main reason Klick is suspicious of Britannia is because of no other deals made by you guys. Neither offensive, and nor defensive. Which implied that you wanted to move South Eastern, as opposed to southern.

I actually know Klick from before, but I like to stay to my word. This will be tough to decide -_-'

In post 377, OhGodMyLife wrote:STD/Brest, have you decided if you will project your naval force north or south? If you work in concert with Bel/Hol/Den/Nor y'all can take both the English Channel and North Sea in the first turn and take a decisive upper hand against Britain by the end of year one.

In post 384, OhGodMyLife wrote:
In post 380, DeathNote wrote:Going into the english channel won't work so I don't advise that, regardless of what OGML says. It simply isn't possible for us to lose both the NS and ENG before year 1 ends given what units were produced.

Bel supports Bre into the channel, or vice versa, guaranteed success against your max one from Lon. Two of Nor/Den/Hol support the third into the North Sea, guaranteed success against your max of two from Lon and Edi.

I don't understand this plan, who gets what during year two?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 1:19 am

In post 396, DeathNote wrote:I don't speak for Britain but I know that I didn't seek other allies because I thought we had everything we needed. Scandinavia/Britain/Russia is a powerful force and whats better is that no one is above us meaning we just have a straight shoot down.

Denmark is part of Scandinavia right? I assumed we would have tried to take holland or something around there.

How does not making any deals with Germany make us more likely to attack Denmark as opposed to another country?

Am I right in assuming you won't help BEL/HOL take the North Sea?

Well the thing is, once the front lines get stalled folks begin to think about focusing on their flanks. So since Germany in South Eastern to you, and we are your closest Flank, what happens after Germany is down or during German defensive line formation is that players start to focus on their flanks. That is how stabs usually occur. I think that is Klick's main concern too.

And I am thinking about what to do, I want to support someone into North Sea, but will decide who that would be after talking to Klick and Random. I still prefer Britannia because what OGML is proposing is for people to start coming north, which will eventually lead them to start attacking us eitherway. Depends on how OGML is thinking about the split tbh.

Unless we can get a defensive line with OGML's proposal, going with the earlier plan seems best to me.

In post 397, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:oh hey, this isn't a mafia game.

So guess what I can use~

Lady Lambdadelta will honour a non-aggression pact with the Scandinavian forces, contingent upon their agreement not to enter the seas above Berlin and Germany, and as such to pose no threat potentially invalid. To be clear, this means that any movement that places you within one movement phase of German soil, without prior agreement from all parties involved.

Well I can give you a Norseman's word for that pact! (Mae Odin be with You!)

But Sweden has to enter the seas to be effective, so we might have to see what we can do. Depends on how the North Sea conflict gets resolved tbh.

In post 400, TheBreeze wrote:Last tired shout out goes to Gale from the hunger games. This game is one giant mountain and you are basicslly the sun rising and shining over it's tops.you are very nice person and glad to be your friend in thi
Mother Russia out

Ha ha, thanks Breeze. That is refreshing :)
Lets hope everything works out for us.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:21 pm

In post 463, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 448, Save The Dragons wrote:
@Random
Your post reads: 'I want to ally with GB, but I'll follow what you do, Klick' which means you're not planning to ally with GB and you are on Klick's side, is this correct?

I would prefer for Scandinavia to ally with GB. But if Klick doesn't want to, I won't.
I really wouldn't trust Germany by the way people. OGML really shouldn't be trusted in particular.

I actually agree with Random, OGML's was scary. If we want to support the German Low Countries, then I would like Klick to move into North Sea instead of Jelly.

In post 473, Klick wrote:
In post 450, Cybele wrote:I'm very sorry that I've been super busy, and I can't really read everything in this thread this weekend. However, I did a quick scan, and how does this sound, KLICK and JELLY:
Jelly - move to North Sea
Cybele - Support Jelly>North Sea
Klick - Support Jelly>North Sea

I'll try to keep up with the thread after this post. Again, sorry! Super busy.

I'm for this. The other option was having Belgium support Brest, but it appears STD probably won't be contested anyway.

Gale
, this also frees you up to go into the Norwegian Sea if you're interested.

In post 494, Klick wrote:
In post 478, Randomnamechange wrote:Klick are we waiting to see first round moves before deciding where we stand on alliances?

I've already made it clear what I prefer and will be supporting the Low Countries, but if you want to stay neutral to the whole thing, I don't mind. Just remember that Germany will consider it an act of war if you move south. Moving to Skagerrak might be a decent option?

So Random to Skagerrak, Klick to North Sea and I am going to Norwegian Sea. If this is okay for Jelly and Cybele, then I am with you guys. Otherwise, there is no difference to this plan from the previous plan and I would prefer to stick to my word (to DeathNote) if possible.

Jelly - Support Klick>North Sea
Cybele - Support Klick>North Sea
Klick - move to North Sea
Gale - Norwegian
Random - Skagerrak
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:37 pm

In post 508, Cybele wrote:
In post 504, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Jelly - Support Klick>North Sea
Gale - Norwegian
Random - Skagerrak

I'm here and checking in, but there's very little time before deadline, so unless Klick and Jelly both report in and agree to this, I'm keeping my actions in-line with our previous agreement. Otherwise, your plans for movement are cool with me.

I think you didn't understand me, if I don't get a confirmation for the above orders. Then I am going to support AcRv (Edinburgh) to North Sea, as was previous agreed by me.

I am looking after the best interests of Scandinavian countries, and supporting Jelly into NorthSea is no different than supporting AcRv into NorthSea, then why should I break my word to DeathNote to be later betrayed by German Low Countries? As it was mentioned earlier by DeathNote, its like Scandinavia is choosing between whose hands they want to die at.

I would prefer to die by the hands of a friend then, thank you very much.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:39 pm

Also, going to Norwegian Sea will not be a cake walk since AcRv can easily bounce with me there.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:51 pm

Yeah I would like to make new friends too, and I am happy that you understood my position. Lets work together next phase, and I have a feeling that it will be beneficial for us in the long run.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:20 pm

In post 534, Cybele wrote:randomidget, what is your plan, as it stands?

Yeah, I would like to know that too. Peace with Russia seems best for now, but I would like to know why not Skagerrak instead of Gulf of Bothnia last phase?

In post 537, DeathNote wrote: Also thank you Gale. I Will remember that you did that.

In post 566, DeathNote wrote:I am for klick being in the north sea.

Sure thing DeathNote, but our previous agreement is settled as of last phase and I wouldn't want us to remain in a stalemate wrt North Sea anymore. Klick taking North Sea seems to be the plan now, so unless you can convince Klick it would seem that we have to work against GB.

In post 565, Cybele wrote:Okay - Jelly, Klick, Gale: we have a discussion to have. Continuing like we are, we're at a stalemate. During the end of Spring, Gale made his own proposal for pushing Klick into the North Sea instead of Jelly, and said that he'd support us in doing so. I'm completely okay with this, and to me, this sounds like the plan to try.
What do the rest of you think?

Yeah Cybele, lets get Klick into North Sea. I will be moving to Norwegian Sea if everything goes per plan.

In post 572, Klick wrote:I mean, I guess me being in the North Sea is okay if all parties are open to it? It's not what I was going for, but no one's neighboring me right now, so there's not really much risk on my end as long as it stays that way.

Yeah we are set to get you into North Sea, Klick. But I would request you to double check our long term situation.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:34 am

In post 597, Randomnamechange wrote:If I can support anyone, say. Otherwise I'll hold.

Okay, please hold for now. We can decide what to do once Klick is in. I don't think you going into the Baltic Sea as a defensive move is a bad idea. Because I think once fall is over, the threat of losing a territory to an unplanned move will not be an issue to Lady Lambdadelta. And we can only work together if our units are adjacent to each other.

Lady Lambdadelta and OGML, would you be comfortable with Random moving to Baltic Sea in the fall for support?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 7:33 pm

In post 800, Fluminator wrote:EXTRA EXTRA
The current leader of Berlin while in a campaign in Prussia apparently fell in love with the country and decided to leave the army and take a long vacation.

The people quickly elected a new dictator.

Diamond Sentinel has replaced Lady Lambdadelta.

Correction!

Diamond Sentinel assassinated every last person in the existing regime to appoint himself as the new Dictator!

*scared of 'The Joker' from Saga Frontier*
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #22) » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:17 pm

Random and Klick are no where to be found, when I am around. :/

Also, what is the med alliances' plan? I don't get them >.<
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:20 am

In post 826, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 818, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 800, Fluminator wrote:EXTRA EXTRA
The current leader of Berlin while in a campaign in Prussia apparently fell in love with the country and decided to leave the army and take a long vacation.

The people quickly elected a new dictator.

Diamond Sentinel has replaced Lady Lambdadelta.

Correction!

Diamond Sentinel assassinated every last person in the existing regime to appoint himself as the new Dictator!

*scared of 'The Joker' from Saga Frontier*

You'd do well to fear me. I am quite devious. :P

Klick
and
Randomidget
! Lets snipe this dangerous Berlin Dictator!

I suggest Randomidget to go to Baltic Sea to get the Swedish snipers in range of this devious man!
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:48 am

In post 831, DiamondSentinel wrote:HEY HEY HEY! I DIDNT DECLARE WAR ON YOU!

You're not allowed to declare on Germany until they invade Poland, particularly Warsaw! Geez, get with it, bro!

In post 0, Fluminator wrote:
20 years after WWIII ended in a near apocalyptic world, the world’s powers of the past are not what they used to be. Europe in particular has been overturned in chaos with many different groups vying for power. Do you have what it takes to make your country survive and navigate through the war. Will you eventually be able to conquer all of Europe? Or will you get knocked out in the first year. (Hint: more likely the latter)

This war is after WWIII, and we are all paranoid of Crazy ass Dictators by now. :eek:
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #834 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:54 am

Nope!

We are doing what were going to do in the first phase.

Jelly - Support Klick>North Sea
Gale - move to Norwegian Sea
Random - move to Baltic Sea

Please confirm this plan.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:45 pm

I don't like OGML :(

Random
, sticking with our plan seems best to me. But if not, then please come back to Sweden. We may need some help to resolve the North Sea conflict.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:27 pm

In post 1011, DeathNote wrote:
In post 1008, Gale Wing Srock wrote:I don't like OGML :(

Random
, sticking with our plan seems best to me. But if not, then please come back to Sweden. We may need some help to resolve the North Sea conflict.

Or you could just... not fight in the north sea?

But what is your long term Goal here DN? taking Germany, and building in your home centers + Not having anywhere to go with your new units in your home centers (can't go south west) = An imminent attack on Scandinavian countries.

I like the fact that you agreed to let Klick take North Sea, maybe if you commit to a full fledged plan for a couple of years, then Klick could see reason in supporting GB?

Although with the present situation, my priority is to confirm my allegiance to my allies. Supporting Russia against Germany is something that can work for the both of us, but the same can't be said about GB without a concrete plan.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:56 pm

In post 1015, DeathNote wrote:Have I ever once showed any signs of hostility to Scandinavia?

I don't think so, but not having a clear picture of how we are going to go with the alliance, and AcRv's being a fence sit seems to be something that I would worry about.

"We will support where we can, but us actively entering your territory is just off." (could be) = We will support anyone into Denmark, but we wouldn't enter it ourselves.

"Or Scandinavia. But they're our friends too." (could be) = We are thinking about stabbing Scandinavia, but they are our friends at the moment.

Tbh with you, I did get paranoid after that post :(
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #29) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:18 pm

Maybe guys, that was just my initial reaction to that post.

Anyways, let me explain myself here. I thought that going into StP is the best move because:

A) If Random did mean to go into StP, when he said that he won't move into Baltic Sea (), then we would both bounce off StP thus allowing Axxle to continue the game.
I was hoping that he would reply to my post before deadline, but ... Sorry Axxle :(

B) AcRv leaving Edinburgh and occupying Norwegian Sea (instead of bouncing with me there), allows for us to have a chance to either take Edinburgh from North Sea or take Norwegian Sea (as a sure shot) next turn.

I hope that it works out for us in the long run, otherwise I would just curse myself for screwing us up :(

Also, OGML is scary! :eek:
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #30) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:51 pm

Yup! OGML literally screwed with seven to eight minds last turn. He even made Diamond Sentinel to support Bella while taking him out on the same turn. That is scary!

Like he is able to control half the board in some way or another.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:43 pm

Well the thing is that guys, I really didn't know what was on Random's mind. If I could have predicted for sure that he would go to Baltic Sea, or if I had a confirmation from him that he wouldn't go to StP then I would have preferred to go to Barents Sea instead. Since that way we could ensure the occupation of Norwegian Sea next turn.

Also the move would have worked if Axxle was being doubtful about Random entering StP, though I agree that the chance of that happening was minimal since he did say that he would go to Prussia (sorry again Axxle).

OGML, what you did there was shit scary man! I was genuinely scared of Diamond Sentinel, because he is a radical personality. But you entering his back door while getting him to do what you wanted was :eek:

I am reminded of that time when Rob Mariano votes off Matt Elrod the second time in Redemption Island.[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... mmRQ0#t=35[/youtube]

Breeze
, I am not a loose cannon. That was a move with cooperative thought behind it, and I don't intend to repeat my mistakes.

Sometimes certain moves have to be made to ensure the longevity of the alliance and I don't think my move is anti-russian in any manner. With the german army in Prussia to be disbanded in the winter, I think the prussia-livonia borders are secure, so Idk why you are worried about me.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:49 pm

EBWOP:

Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:02 pm

DN
, you guys can use fear tactics all you want. I am loyal to my allies and it will be evident in the coming years.

Klick
and
Random
, what do you want me to do with the build that we got?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:08 am

In post 1076, Snakes wrote:I like the other plan better. I'm cool supporting whoever wants to be supported into Belgium.
I would much rather prefer to work with Scandinavia, but if they're against us, that forces our hand.

Snakes
, would you support a Viking Army to Belgium via convoy from North Sea?

I think with Klick leaving us in a difficult position, we can look at a renewed agreement between GB and Scandinavia?

In post 1084, Randomnamechange wrote:Alright. I don't trust Britain. I'm going to trust Gale for now.
@Gale I think our best option here is genuinely to support Russia. They longer they can hold the longer we don't have to worry about being attacked from that direction.

Random
, I am thinking why don't we try the GB + Scandinavia + Russian alliance again? Getting an Army in the mainland against the Germans and on the Western front would allow us to assist our Russian allies better and would allow us to get GB into the main lands too.

The Bad One
, all of our plans depends on you, so let us know what you think.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:54 am

Sure Random :]

In post 1098, Save The Dragons wrote:I was interested in taking Belgium :P

With brest exposed I am eager to get a foothold somewhere else.

STD
, You will be able to take it in the fall right after me. After the army lands in Belgium, it can move to Ruhr or Holland and you can get into Belgium with Snakes support from the English Channel.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:59 pm

In post 1105, DeathNote wrote:
In post 1101, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Sure Random :]

In post 1098, Save The Dragons wrote:I was interested in taking Belgium :P

With brest exposed I am eager to get a foothold somewhere else.

STD
, You will be able to take it in the fall right after me. After the army lands in Belgium, it can move to Ruhr or Holland and you can get into Belgium with Snakes support from the English Channel.

Assuming TBO is willing to do this, I would rather STD go in first and then you take Holland after. That way we at least upheld our obligation of getting STD territory who was technically the first person we promised to help.

The problem is figuring out what to do with Ani. We are promising him territory somewhere so he could technically just trade into STD at Brest but that defeats the purpose of getting STD supply to begin with.

DN
, Idk why its difficult for you to understand my posts *smh*

So, the plan is after landing in Belgium, the Army moves inwards. STD can take Belgium, Ani can support me into Ruhr? Then following year, STD can take Holland and Ani can take Belgium? There are lots of options here. What the Norsemen Army would do is give you guys the time advantage that you thought you lost earlier.

Also, check my previous posts. I wasn't against GB, but only obliging to my alliance leader's orders. I already supported you guys on Spring, what stopped me from going to Norwegian Sea that phase instead? If I was against GB, I would have done that and supported Klick into Edinburgh in the fall *smh*
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:47 pm

That is great
TBO
! Reading from to would give you a picture of where we stand right now and what we are planning to do going forward.

We build an Army in Norway and ask GB to start thinking of allying with us again. We ask them to help us into the mainland so we can get them a foot hold in Central Europe, which they have wanted from the beginning, and then go inwards from there.

I see a way for us to work together and be long term allies together, lets hope that they see that its the right way to go for all of our sakes.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:30 pm

In post 1140, DeathNote wrote:I'll address your shiz in a bit Gale. This is the only response I have right now.

You are wanting to be shipped into the mainland and I am cool with that. In return, I would like for us to be able to reclaim the North Sea.

Yeah thats the plan for fall.

Spring
:
DN Support Holds North Sea
AcRv moves to Edinburgh
Snakes Supports Army to Belgium
STD Supports Army to Belgium
TBO Convoys Army to Belgium
Gale moves to Belgium
Random moves to Kiel
Ani moves to Burgundy
Mist Supports Army to Burgundy

Fall
:
DN Supports Fleet to North Sea
AcRv moves to North Sea
Snakes Supports Fleet to Belgium
STD moves to Belgium
Ani Supports Army to Ruhr
Gale moves to Ruhr
Random Supports Fleet to Denmark
TBO moves to Denmark
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1146 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Its difficult for me to imagine this on my own, since there are a lot of possibilities. I just got this idea this morning when I was deciding whether an Army would be better or I should build a fleet and stay out of the game in the north.

Then I figured that a Norsemen Army is more fun :D
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 16, 2016 5:21 pm

In post 1148, DeathNote wrote:Perhaps we let Ani take Brest and STD takes both Holland and Belgium?

I think its addressed to Ani and STD, I would just like to see that convoy work.

A 18F Super Hornet : 61 Million Dollars;
Seeing your Army Convoyed from Norway to Belgium in one Turn : Priceless :D
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #41) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:01 am

Agreeing with
Random
there and confirming my order of Army Norway to Belgium.
Working together is fun, lets get 'erm beers and chocolates. Belgium here we come :mrgreen:
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 2:54 pm

In post 1165, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1162, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Agreeing with
Random
there and confirming my order of Army Norway to Belgium.
Working together is fun, lets get 'erm beers and chocolates. Belgium here we come :mrgreen:

STD ought to move into Belgium if you want to make progress.

Yeah that is the plan, but we need an army to support from the main land, otherwise occupying Berlin & Munich would take a while.

DN
and
AcRv
are we confirmed to go with the plan? Getting engaged is my main objective. Let me know if you have major concerns.

I trust my allies, and I expect them to trust me too.

DN Support Holds North Sea
AcRv moves to Edinburgh
Snakes Supports Army to Belgium [
Confirmed
]
STD Supports Army to Belgium [
Confirmed
]
TBO Convoys Army to Belgium
Gale moves to Belgium [
Confirmed
]
Random moves to Kiel / Berlin (based on judgement)
Ani moves to Brest [
Confirmed
] [DN needs to mention why the plan would fail]

Random
and
TBO
, can you please confirm too? Lets get this done.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:30 pm

Actually
Random
, please choose between Bouncing N in Denmark and Bouncing OGML in Kiel. Seems like he is planning to move into Kiel right behind N.

TBO
, unless we trust each other we will just be picked off one by one. If this army convoy is successful, then I think Berlin would fall to Random and Kiel would fall to you.

And OGML is thinking that everyone is greedy like him. Best people who should get a build for us would be TBO and STD because they are the closest home centers in the main land and can build new armies for our alliance from there.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1189 (isolation #44) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:54 pm

Btw, the worst case is not that STD could get eliminated, but the fact that the convoyed army could get disbanded.

Because in the fall, Snakes is going to support STD into Belgium. Which means if the army doesn't get to leave Belgium, then it
would be disbanded
!

Regarding fleets not making gains, the Army convoy's purpose is to establish a foothold for the alliance in the main lands. Without an Army to support a Fleet into the German lands, it is impossible to get any of OGML's centers.

And Lol, I am not the leader here. I proposed a plan for us, and DN is working it out so it helps all of us. I am just asking for confirmation.

You reek of manipulation OGML, German propaganda sucks and we all know it.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #45) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:39 pm

I can just support hold my units if you guys want me to though, no worries.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #46) » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:31 pm

Honestly, I have no idea what the plan is right now. I really like the Army Convoy plan and Snakes and STD are game for it. DN wants Ani to have Brest (but not this turn), and wants Defender to go to Burgundy this turn, which would mean that you can support him into Burgundy while staying in Marseilles.

But DN thinks the Army Convoy wouldn't work, and if it wouldn't then I would like to Support Hold instead because the only way for it to not work is if AcRv and TBO are planning to stab me this turn. Which I would rather avoid if I can tbh.

So we are basically waiting on TBO, AcRv and DN to say what they would like to do.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:51 am

In post 1203, OhGodMyLife wrote:TBO, the reason not to trust that plan is that you are one of the people that it possibly leaves out to dry.

And N, that is definitely your cue to try to take Den. If he insists on loyalty to Scandinavia, we are best served trying to eliminate him altogether this year.

DN, I understand your position vis a vis nearby dangers and faraway Germany, but don't let yourselves fall too far behind. Snakes supporting STD into Bel this turn is a better move for you than letting Gale take it and hoping against hope that he'll give it up so STD doesn't get eliminated. For you personally, if you order your fleet to attack NTH this turn you will disrupt the convoy. If you support AcRv into NTH you will not just disrupt the convoy but take control of the space. Just some options to think about. This game is never as straightforward as 'this is my alliance trusty trust trust.' If Germany successfully knocks out Denmark this year you'll gain the upper hand at sea in a major way.

Yeah I don't mind snakes supporting STD into Belgium this turn. If that is what makes everyone happy, then I will just support hold my units. *shrugs*
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:17 am

In post 1205, Randomnamechange wrote:Can you support me?

Sure thing, lemme know the details.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:37 pm

Spoiler: To Random
In post 1211, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1208, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 1205, Randomnamechange wrote:Can you support me?

Sure thing, lemme know the details.

Moving my fleet to Kiel.

In post 1221, Randomnamechange wrote:OK, in that case I'll support you into Holland next year after you take Belgium?

In post 1224, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1223, OhGodMyLife wrote:And whether you're for me or against me, Northerners and Scandinavians, you must see that it is not in your best interest for my centers to fall to the MedAgree while you all diddle about playing swapsies with them.

I concur. Hence the Germany invasion.
@Anyone, is it possible for Gae to support me into Kiel?

I thought this meant something other than 'support me into Sweden'.

Is it me? or is this game bonkers, I don't see synergy in certain areas. *smh*

Whatever, I think of myself as an ally who can work well in the public press. Just not getting a good response from people. *sigh*

Well the game is almost over for me, so I will just try to hang in there till its possible.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:51 pm

In post 1285, ActionDan wrote:
p-edit: gale can't help but backstab people for $$.

Thats not true Action Dan, you need to read up to understand.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1296 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:17 pm

In post 1293, ActionDan wrote:
In post 1287, Gale Wing Srock wrote:
In post 1285, ActionDan wrote:
p-edit: gale can't help but backstab people for $$.

Thats not true Action Dan, you need to read up to understand.

Yeah, no I read. You're an unabashed backstabber

And you can't see beyond the horizon, should try to visit Norway sometimes. It helps :p
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:12 am

Random
, you are actually misunderstanding me. But you can have Norway without any resistance.

Breeze
, I will leave StP open, if who ever is taking StP promises to support Random into Norway next year.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:41 am

Army Norway moves to Finland
Fleet StP (nc) moves to Norway
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:35 pm

Army Norway support holds Fleet StP (nc)
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:12 pm

I
do not
get intimidated!

And my theory of people playing me to a fool seems to be true after all.

Spoiler: Play the hasty for a 'fool' strategy
1) Hint at the hasty, suggesting an alliance.
2) Make him do a questionable move with those hints.
3) Then make him incredible to others, in order to justify your attack on him.

Seems to be a pretty good strategy, I would say.

But your enemy's enemy is a friend. And its pretty evident that our survival isn't going to last long, now its upto
you
to decide when and how you want this to end.

And regarding the burning of our houses: We're Vikings. It's an occupational hazard! :wink:
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:04 pm

The wounds of friendship are all that I have to show:

In post 1061, TheBreeze wrote:
@randomidget:
I hope that all of this can bring us even closer to each other. Gale has virtually no credibility now. It is very important that we watch each others backs especially because of his play-style and others suggesting that Scandinavia should cut you loose. You have a close friend in Moscow and I'll be damned if I'm going to let that happen. How do you feel about things?

In post 1361, TheBreeze wrote:Gale, back down from defending STP. We just want to be on your front porch to deliver you freshly baked cakes and other yummy goodies!! Dont you want to be happy neighbors that get along? :) Let us regain our providence and there can be peace on the horizon for us. Gales and Breezes vary in different strengths but we can still blow in the same direction.

We're not too far gone! ~The Walking Dead

If you go through with the attack/support though? We will burn your house down with you in it.

In post 1212, Randomnamechange wrote:That would give me Kiel and I would be fine to give any captured territories to other people for a while.

In post 1224, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1223, OhGodMyLife wrote:And whether you're for me or against me, Northerners and Scandinavians, you must see that it is not in your best interest for my centers to fall to the MedAgree while you all diddle about playing swapsies with them.

I concur. Hence the Germany invasion.
@Anyone, is it possible for Gae to support me into Kiel?

In post 1305, Randomnamechange wrote:Ok, this proves Gale is not to be trusted. Anyone want to invade Norway with me?

In post 1311, Randomnamechange wrote:I think our best plan is two three man Gale in Norway whilst Russia takes back stp.

An ally is not one who degrades. Though Anger can work both ways, discredit only leads to destruction.

I am true to my allies, not t_______.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:08 pm

Adios Amigos!
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (isolation #58) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:27 pm

In post 1463, TheBreeze wrote:
@Gale
I never meant to degrade you :/ I'm sorry especially if you saw me talking about your credibility as a personal attack. This is just a game and I don't want you to feel bad or anything over it. You've brightened up this thread many times and I've enjoyed your approach to the game regardless of us not staying on the same page.

In post 51, DeathNote wrote:
In post 41, Gale Wing Srock wrote:

Also, hey DeathNote! Let me live the first year? :)

HELLO!

Sorry I already wrote your name in my book :(

But don't worry! I can't really get over the sea to visit until like... year 2?
In post 62, Gale Wing Srock wrote:Well, one year is good enough play time for me I suppose *shrugs*

Would be super cool if I can live for two years, I can probably be a convoy partner for folks across North Sea or Norwegian.

I am content to have done what I wanted to do wrt the game.

But I am sad for how things turned out to be. Somethings were actually unnecessary and opportunistic, both from me and towards me.

And I consider Randomidget and TBO as my biggest stabbers. Randomidget, used the snow ball you threw at me to make an avalanche, and TBO used delaying tactics to take the fun out of the game for me. Both of these players forced my move in spring - year 2, which was kind of a nail in the coffin I built for myself after Axxle's departure.

You live and learn I suppose *shrugs*

Anyways I built myself a time portal with Nikola Tesla's old blue prints in the fall, and found myself a Night Fury to ride into the clouds. Btw, for who ever of you nerds get Norway I have destroyed all traces of the Time portal, so don't expect to find anything but dirty laundry, hanging all around, on your way in.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #59) » Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:12 pm

In post 1471, Randomnamechange wrote:I did not stab you. You stabbed me when you moved into Sweden after saying you would support me.

If you did not trick me, into understanding that you wanted support elsewhere, while I occupy one of your captured territories (aka Sweden).

Then you are ignorant of the diplomacy rules to understand that the only way for an Army in Norway to Support a Fleet in the Baltic Sea is to come to Sweden.

So either your stabbing cost me the game, or your ignorance. Btw occupying Sweden in spring doesn't mean that you would have been eliminated. Also, If you are that ignorant, then I am glad to be out, because it would have been difficult for me to coordinate with you anyway.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1475 (isolation #60) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:04 am

In post 1473, TheBreeze wrote:Be nice Scooby

He asked for it *shrugs*

Btw it is Scrappy yo! :]
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:14 am

In post 1476, Randomnamechange wrote:I would have lost if we did that. That wasn't the point.

A lot of options would have been available if the Army was in Sweden and your navy was in Baltic Sea. It could have been moved to the mainland, I could have moved back to Finland (which is what I planned before reading your posts).

Army Norway to Finland
Fleet StP (nc) to Norway

Were the orders in my mind after the Convoy plan was stalled out. But w/e *shrugs*
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1607 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:13 pm

Breeze, you really want me gone? I thought we were friends :(
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:31 pm

In post 1621, DeathNote wrote:The reason being is that Defender can just attack Mist (supporter) to break the support and get bounced back into Brest.

Actually the region that is being attacked cannot disrupt the regions that are supporting an attack on her.

So
A Bre moves to Par
wouldn't disrupt
A Par: Support move A Gas to Bre
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:42 pm

"A unit that is under attack cannot break support of units supporting that attack."

Last line in the link: http://www.backstabbr.com/rules
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1726 (isolation #65) » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:18 pm

In post 1712, Cheery Dog wrote:If N is supporting Zulfy into Kiel, I suggest Breeze supports TBO into Norway, and random moves to Sweden - this will have TBO still live and ensures Gale is eliminated.

Eww! Purple Norway would just look so bad yo!
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:52 am

In post 1730, Randomnamechange wrote:
In post 1728, TheBadOne wrote:I don't really mind which territory I get, as long as I get one and don't get eliminated. Whether it's reclaiming Denmark or taking Holland (or even Norway if people think that's the best move) is fine by me, I'll need support for any of these actions.

If you are on, can you confirm this: you move to Norway, I move to Sweden, then next phase you leave and reclaim Denmark and I will take Norway having supported you.

Breeze, if they are going to do this. Then why shouldn't I support you into Norway instead?
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2572 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:04 pm

I have been asked to sub-in for modding duties (for sometime) as Fluminator is not feeling well and has Finals to prepare for (Exams suck!)

In other news:

- Bellaphant of Vienna conquers Austro-Hungary and Warsaw. Fortunately for CheeryDog, he sets himself up an embassy in Munich, just in time.

- The convoy from Bulgaria travels across half of the Mediterranean to make it to the Italian lands of Tuscany, in a beautiful collaboration of three countries.

- TheBreeze cuts the Swedish naval support by bombarding the coasts near Skagerrak with his heavy Russian Artillery, while DeathNote destroys the ports in Denmark before capturing them in an exhibition of British Naval superiority.

- Troops from Holland sneak into a deserted Kiel, while the snoozing German troops somehow fend of an attack from Prussia.

- It is not only the Germans who are snoozing, but the French were caught napping as well. As they failed to coordinate with the Spanish troops who were trying to dislodge themselves from Picardy for some reason.

- The Spanish Army however was successful in capturing an empty Portugal, whose fleets were half way around the map convoying for glory.

- Lokibenaldo of Portugal and PrivatelI of Austro-Italian descent have been wiped out of the game, while Shadoweh of Ankara and Radja of Sevastopol cash-in on their good spring season.

- Nyalite of Smyrna is still the forerunner, and is looking to take her sultanate from coast to coast across the world.

Required- Need retreat orders from OhGodMyLife, and randomidget.
Failing which, the units would be disbanded.

- Need build orders from Radja (+1), Animorpherv1 (+1), randomidget (-2), Bellaphent (+2), Cheery Dog (-1), Shadoweh (+1), MattP (+1), Death Note (+1), OhGodMyLife (-2).

- Goodbye (Lash) posts from Lokiben and PrivateI.

- The OP would be updated by Fluminator whenever he finds time, and orders would have to be PM'd to me until further notice.

+ Indicates new builds
- Indicates necessity to destroy existing units

You Have:
(expired on 2016-04-18 19:00:00)

Spoiler: Orders received from Fluminator (for reference):
Midget: Sweden
Fleet Den -> hold
Fleet Swe-> support Den
Fleet Barens -> St Petersburg

Nyalite: Smyrna
A Bul -> Tus
F AEG Convoy A Bul -> Tus
F ADR support A Budapest -> Trieste
A Armenia -> smy
A ven -> tyrolia

MattP: Holland
Bel -> Hol
Hol -> Kiel

CheeryDog: Warsaw
Tyr attacks Munich
Prussia attacks Berlin.

TheBreeze: Moscow
Moscow attacks STP
Norway attacks Swedan
Boh supports Cheery into Munich

Bellaphent: Vienna
a bud into vie
a sil into warsaw

Aniphorv: Spain
A SPA -> POR
A PIC S A PAR -> PIC (Illegal)

DeathNote: London
Norwegian Sea support hold Norway
SKA support North Sea into Denmark
North Sea attacks Denmark

Shadoweh: Ankara
A Rom support Convoy Bul to Tus
F Ion convoy Bul to Tus
F Con to Black Sea

Radja: Sevastopol
Rumania attack Sevastopol (Illegal)
Ukraine support Ukraine into Sevastopol (Illegal)

OGML: Munich
nothing

Mist: Marseilles:
nothing

Lokiben: Portugal
Convoy Bulgaria to Tus

*The game would be updated if all the orders are in or when the timer expires, which ever occurs first. Have fun!
Last edited by Gale Wing Srock on Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2597 (isolation #68) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:52 pm

Post Retreats:

Post Builds:

Stark Industries Report:

- Its a mix order of Armies and Fleets this year. It seems some are looking to expand, while others are looking to consolidate.

- The executives at Stark Industries are eagerly awaiting more bloodshed in the coming years, so they can increase their revenue. Where is Tony Star-erm Iron Man?

It is now Spring of Year 8, and you Have:
(expired on 2016-04-19 23:59:59)

*The game would be updated if all the orders are in or when the timer expires, which ever occurs first. We can have one day for each cycle of the game. And I died a man and came back a mod!
(Well sub mod, but that line was too good to pass) :p
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2599 (isolation #69) » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:42 pm

In post 2598, DeathNote wrote:Oh you can build outside of your home location?

Mhm.

In post 0, Fluminator wrote:One main difference from the rules given is in chaos diplomacy, you are allowed to build on any supply center you own, not just your home centre.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2619 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:48 pm

Updates from War News Twe12ve:

- TheBreeze joins Cheery Dog's lost army in Prussia to March him into his home land in Warsaw against Bellaphent's Mint-Green Army platoon which was just settling in from last fall.

- The British and Russian collaboration in the north allowed TheBreeze to enter the Swedish soil, which invariably forced Radomidget's fleet to flee to Finland.

- Meanwhile, Radja of Sevastopol cuts off Bellaphent's March to Galicia with his Army in Rumania. Which charged through the mountains with help from Radja's Ukrainian troops.

- Nyalite's army in Smyrna sees some action as they get convoyed and support marched into Bulgaria from fleets on either side of the Sea of Marmara, in yet another beautiful military coordination. Although the army landing in Bulgaria did raise some eyebrows from the denizens of the balkans, but that would be addressed in a later edition.

- The German Army finally woke up from its slumber and attempted to take Munich back, but it was contested by the Russian army in Bohemia which also made it so that Nyalite's tyrolian army didn't find a home in Bohemia this spring.

- The Italian Peninsula saw some major activity where both Nyalite's and Shadowey's forces moved forward to cover their fronts, while the Iberian Peninsula saw similar activity from the Spanish Forces of Animorpherv1.

- Mist and Matt were found snoozing in their respective countries, whereas DeathNote strengthened his Naval line across the NorthSea.

Required-
Need retreat orders from Bellaphant

Spring Retreats
:
Bellaphent's army in Warsaw has retreated to Silesia.

- Need Fall orders from all players.

You Have: (expired on 2016-04-21 11:59:59)
Last edited by Gale Wing Srock on Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2626 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 20, 2016 5:34 am

Spring Retreats
:

Bellaphent's Mint-Green platoon finds a passage to Silesia. They sure are nervous considering that they are surrounded by armies of different countries on all sides but Prussia. Would they be able to rendezvous with their main battle lines Or would they find a home elsewhere?

Find out all about them in our special feature this fall.

-
A Twe12ve presentation.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2674 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:48 am

Updates from War News Twe12ve:

- Bellaphent of Vienna, Shadowey of Ankara and Nyalite of Smyrna combined together to form a massive army in the east, that overwhelmed the Russian army in Rumania; and Nyalite's Turkish troops, who were enjoying their time off in Smyrna during new year celebrations, are dancing in Rumania for Christmas. Definitely the Turks managed to thrust open the Russians from the bottom up. Aka screwed! Beep ... Beep, Beep.

Pssht... Kssht...

"Hello you ugly sons of fungal infected mushroom eating, slimy grub sucking ---

Pssht... Bssht...

*Sorry for the inconvenience, the sabotage missions are so frequent that all news channels suffer this fate*

Pssht... Kssht...

"And we are back! So lets hear more of the deadly war news." :(

-
Radja of Sevastopol having given total control of Russia to TheBreeze, allowed TheBreeze to crown himself as 'The last Tzar'. TheBreeze then attacked Bellaphent in Budapest, while covering Sevastopol and St. Petersburg with his armies from the highlands
- TheBreeze crowned himself to be 'The last Tzar', but clearly he cannot control Radja's forces (prior to assimilation), without the people in Radja's country knowing about it. And they were happily tweeting about what was happening to their troops, which made the Generals of Radja follow their Leader's earlier orders over TheBreeze's last hour changes.

Our correspondent has brought this exclusive footage of a Sevastopol general addressing his regiment: "In a sticky situation, stick with the plan". (Then we heard nothing back from the correspondent x_x)

- Animorpherv1 grew tired of Mist's snoozing and decided that the Spanish Democracy didn't need France's help anymore. He bounced with Mist in Brest, and took Marseilles from him with the help of his newly enforced Leopard 2Es.

- In the south, Nyalite and Shadowey continued the mobilization of their troops around the Italian Peninsula, while Nyalite's attempt at taking Bohemia is stopped yet again by TheBreeze's troops, who were taking at dig at Vienna this fall.

- There was a three way fight for Munich this season, however none of the countries were able to claim it for themselves. MattP and OGML found themselves in the same place as last winter, but the same cannot be said about Bellaphent's Silesian troops, who had no luck finding a home this year.

- DeathNote positioned his fleets for a coastal assault, but none of our reporters were able to predict his intentions. Sources from London have reported that having a Pea Soup Fog in the city, might be the cause for this confusion.

Required- Rajda's Army in Rumania and Mist's Fleet in Marseilles have retreated to Ukraine and Piedmont respectively, due to them being the only retreat options.

- Goodbye (Lash) post from Randomidget.

- Need Build/Disband orders from Radja (-1), Nyalite (+1), Animorpherv1 (+1), Bellaphent (-1), CheeryDog (+1), Mist (-1), TheBreeze (+1).

You Have: (expired on 2016-04-22 19:30:00)
Last edited by Gale Wing Srock on Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2676 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:59 am

In post 2645, Radja wrote:
I give control of all my territory and armies to TheBreeze.

Gg y'all. I need to step away from this

Idk what to make of this, but it seems like a Master-Aide alliance to me.

Btw the current orders were the ones submitted by TheBreeze for Radja.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2680 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:29 am

Mhm sure thing. Will discuss this with Fluminator and see how to resolve it. Time would be added if a change is made to the map, based on when it is resolved.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2697 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:53 pm

In post 2689, Cheery Dog wrote:Thanks for keeping Munich safe for me.

It's will spawn an army

Orders Received
!

The game has been updated and time has been added. TheBreeze should have mentioned the changes to Radja's orders in public. And since he didn't do that, it is treated as a set of impossible orders.

As per rule 3: You may send impossible orders, but it will fail to succeed.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (isolation #76) » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:36 pm

Post Builds:

Stark Industries Report
:

- Nyalite of Smyrna orders for a trained set of infantries at home.

- TheBreeze of Moscow wants more artillery in Moscow.

- Cheery Dog reveals his newly built tanks in Munich.

- Animorpherv1 buys a fleet for the south coast of Spain.

- Bellaphent lets go of her infantry squad in Trieste, and somehow got the supply lines working towards her army platoon in Silesia.

War Journalist from Channel Ele11en: "Wow that platoon definitely makes it into the headlines every year, should we think of a cool name for them?"

Camera man: "How about B-Team?"

War Journalist: :s

- Mist ignored the cries of her naval officers, who disbanded in Piedmont, and become rogue pirates in the Gulf of Lyon. Ouch!

It is now Spring of Year 9, and you Have:
(expired on 2016-04-23 20:00:00)

*Well I thought you guys would want a quicker phase ;)
Last edited by Gale Wing Srock on Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (isolation #77) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:09 pm

Fall:

Channel Ele11en News:
:

- Most of Northern and Eastern Europe showed no Military activity and are looking for peace after nearly nine years at war.

- Smyrna, Ankara, and Vienna don't seem interested in peace atm.

- The French in Paris are looking to get to the front lines, but not all seems well between the French and the Spanish.

It is now Fall of Year 9, and you Have:
(expired on 2016-04-25 20:00:00)

*Btw guys, my commentary is only for entertainment or summary. It doesn't reflect the state of the game. Please do not take it into account for any of your diplomatic talks, and treat it as an observance from a third party who is commenting on the game phase.
Last edited by Gale Wing Srock on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2751 (isolation #78) » Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:36 pm

If that is the case then we can redo the last phase. Let me know if anyone didn't get to submit due to deadline. Also, discuss the deadline suitable to you all.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2770 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:56 pm

I would like to point out that the NMRs last phase was not a modding issue. Players concerned with deadlines, who didn't submit orders, would have asked for more or posted tentative orders and what not.

The only ones who complained, had actually submitted their actions well before deadline. Its on the players to make sure that they check the game atleast twice a day, and bring out their concerns with the game. 18 Hour deadline is pretty sufficient to mention that it wouldn't work out for you. Considering 24 hour deadlines were used earlier in the game.

Orders Received
for MattP.

Haven't received orders from TheBreeze, Radja and Bellaphent.

Giving Four Day / Five Day deadline is not the issue, but what exactly do you all want as a deadline?

3 Days / 1 Day / 12 Hours are pretty standard deadlines used for the game.

We have reached less than 1/3rd of the players we started off with, so reducing the deadline from a Mod's perspective is pretty legit Imo.

If you didn't get what you wanted, its not because of the Mod. No hard feelings, just fyi.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2773 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:40 pm

Nah, the initial one was set for 12 hours, and then extended to 18 hours. Probably it was the 9 hour mark that you guys saw the thread. I agree that the deadline reduction could have been concerning. But Fluminator had mentioned the possibility of it earlier, and I have seen you guys complain about longer deadlines. Especially when retreats / build orders are needed along with the phase orders.

Tbh, I have seen the whole game waiting for more than 20 hours on a single player who had no plans for submitting moves that phase (Mist pops to mind). The question is, would you want to wait till everyone has ordered or would you rather that people order at a reasonable deadline?

As of now, we can continue with 1 day deadline till end of game. Retreats from previous phases would add 12 hours more to the current phase. Build/Disband Phases would be 24 hours too.

If you cannot make a deadline, then please inform that you would like an extension ITT (Bolded) or via PM. Mentioning that you can't make a deadline is treated as 'you are indifferent to NMR'. Since you haven't stated as requiring an extension. (Will add this to the rules)
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2775 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:29 am

Okay lets do 48 hours till there are 8 players in the game (1/4th), then we can do 24 hours.

Haven't received actions from three players.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2777 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:37 pm

Np guys. Haven't received orders from TheBreeze and Radja.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2780 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 3:57 am

Year 9 Fall:

Retreat:

Build / Disband:

- Need build / disband orders from Radja (-1), Nyalite (+1), Animorpherv1 (+1), Shadoweh (+1), Death Note (+1), The Breeze (+1).

It is now Winter of Year 9, and you Have:
(expired on 2016-04-28 20:00:00)
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2782 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:07 am

In post 2781, animorpherv1 wrote:Bella should be in Warsaw.

Nyalite moved to Silesia.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2813 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:34 pm

Year 9 Builds:

Year 10 Spring:

- Need spring orders from everyone except Cheery Dog, Shadoweh, Bellaphent and Mist.

- FU post from Radja.

It is now Spring of Year 10, and you Have:
(expired on 2016-05-01 20:00:00)
Last edited by Fluminator on Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2836 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:41 pm

I believe irl issues suck big time, and deserves an exception.

TheBreeze builds an Army in STP

And Fluminator would resume his modding of the game from the next phase onwards.

---------

Still need orders from Nyalite, TheBreeze, DeathNote and Mattp. Please try to get your tentative orders in before deadline, to avoid post deadline submissions.
Gale Wing Srock
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Gale Wing Srock
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3019 (isolation #87) » Thu May 26, 2016 4:59 pm

Good game guys, and I am happy to assist <3

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”