Johnny (2) - ,
FA_Q2 (0) -
Heur (1) -
Plain (0) -
Lowell (1) -
Rosh (0) -
No Lynch (0) -
Not Voting (1) - Johnny

DeadlineDay 4 will end on May 26 5:30 PM EST or in (expired on 2016-05-26 17:30:00).

Lynch ThresholdWith 8 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Mod NotesMod V/LA 5/30 to 6/3; Dier will manage during that time.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Lowell »

still without internet today. SHOULD have it tomorrow. give me a day or give me death.

no but really give me a day.
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:28 pm

Post by Ircher »

Prodding Titus (2d 9h). This is her 3rd prod, so if I don't hear from her very soon, I'll seek a replacement.
Last edited by Ircher on Tue May 24, 2016 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

My third prod wtf...
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1823, heuristically_alone wrote:
In post 1801, Titus wrote:@Roshar, I would.
(content clarification, Titus is responding to Roshar saying if people would be ok with geting on Heur wagon)

Titus, from what I can tell, you haven't been on my wagon/garmr's the whole game. Why now?
Because the vote history hadn't supported it. Now it does.

Lowell has the vote history + scummy play.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1810, FA_Q2 wrote:Not much to really comment on since my last post.

Why are you not voting johnny?
Why are you? I have had him as obvtown since the neighbor thing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

@Johnny
- can you clarify your thoughts on Titus, our (mine and Titus') conversation today and whether or not you think scum would've known that Roshar is an RB? Deadline's approaching now so it'd be good to have your thoughts. Can you clarify what you mean about APF?

@Heur
- you haven't answered this:
In post 1791, Froot Loop wrote:
@HA
- how do you feel about that post considering the quote below? I'll be honest and say that your original comment in seems like empty content to support a pretty-certain town player.
In post 1747, Roshar wrote:Everyone else didn't buy my case. And I can see why as I was working backwards. I was actively looking at everything she posted from scum perspective, so I'm not surprised people thought I was tunneling or suffered confbias.
@Titus
- two points which I feel you haven't addressed:
- You said today that you think Max was lynched for scumreading Huntress. When did your thoughts on this change? What are the implications of this changed interpretation?
- You said that you don't think scum would want to be seen attacking Roshar but Lowell did this. Does that make you reconsider your vote against Lowell?
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 5:41 pm

Post by a plain farmer »

I'll give my thoughts on Titus, but before I pollute the waters:

@Titus:
were you suspecting Rosh was a PR by ? If not, was there a point before she claimed at which you were suspecting her as a PR?
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 5:42 pm

Post by a plain farmer »

^ That should be .
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Tue May 24, 2016 6:12 pm

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 1831, Froot Loop wrote:
@Titus
- two points which I feel you haven't addressed:
- You said today that you think Max was lynched for scumreading Huntress. When did your thoughts on this change? What are the implications of this changed interpretation?
And why did they change?
Painbringer
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Painbringer
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:06 am

Post by Painbringer »

@Plain Farmer, No and No. I figured Roshar was extremely confident. I wanted to knw why and get out his reasoning. The quotes were getting in the way.

@Fruit Loop - When Huntress flipped scum. Basically, the only players thinking things through not based on night actions alone are dead. The implications are that I am a prime Mislynch candidate for being too smart on Lowell.
Hydra of Titus and Firebringer
Tone reading plus moon logic = Insanity
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 3:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1835, Painbringer wrote:@Plain Farmer, No and No. I figured Roshar was extremely confident. I wanted to knw why and get out his reasoning. The quotes were getting in the way.

@Fruit Loop - When Huntress flipped scum. Basically, the only players thinking things through not based on night actions alone are dead. The implications are that I am a prime Mislynch candidate for being too smart on Lowell.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 4:54 am

Post by Lowell »

Just spent all morning catching up on my other game. I have to actually do work so this will have to wait one day more. It's my last game, I promise I'll do it!
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 5:10 am

Post by Froot Loop »

@Titus - What about your vote on Lowell and the fact that he attacked Huntress?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 5:34 am

Post by Froot Loop »

I just can't believe that Huntress flipped scum and your reaction to that was to think that Max was lynched for suspecting her.
You
supported the lynch on Max, so you know that he acted in a scummy way, or, if you are town, he acted in a way which could be interpreted as scummy by town players. That doesn't make any sense.

Do you think I'm scum for pushing you today?
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 6:22 am

Post by a plain farmer »

My read on Titus right now basically defaults to town. She hasn't been particularly townie or scummy, and there's enough scummier players in line ahead of her that she gets put in a town spot. I do sympathize with her vote on Lowell. He may be an easy vote right now, but he's earned that status.

The strongest point against Titus is probably Rosh's in . Looking at Titus's retrospectively made me think Titus thought Rosh could be a power role, and the wording is such that one could even interpret it as rolefishing. I was thinking that maybe Titus had been coming to the realization that Rosh was a PR, and that's why she voted Huntress a few posts later- in hopes of quickly lynching Huntress so Rosh wouldn't feel like she had to claim. But apparently that's not the case.

I don't really have a good explanation for town!Titus here. If she's town, then it must be just an awkward, inexplicable post townies are prone to make at least once a game.

In favor of Titus being town, there's the vote count brackets I've posted that have her as town because Huntress has already flipped scum. Also, RC replaced out of that slot, and I don't know the reason he had for it, but I think he'd be less likely to replace out if he were scum.

In post 1837, Lowell wrote:Just spent all morning catching up on my other game. I have to actually do work so this will have to wait one day more. It's my last game, I promise I'll do it!
Ok. Just be aware that this time tomorrow there will only be a few hours until the deadline.
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 6:28 am

Post by a plain farmer »

If you want to lynch Heur, now's the time to be the brave first person to switch your vote. You might have read the post above and think I'm iffy on Titus, but Heur is still definitely the scummiest imo. Look at if you haven't.
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 6:32 am

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 1840, a plain farmer wrote: The strongest point against Titus is probably Rosh's in . Looking at Titus's retrospectively made me think Titus thought Rosh could be a power role, and the wording is such that one could even interpret it as rolefishing. I was thinking that maybe Titus had been coming to the realization that Rosh was a PR, and that's why she voted Huntress a few posts later- in hopes of quickly lynching Huntress so Rosh wouldn't feel like she had to claim. But apparently that's not the case.
I was thinking this and that's why I asked her what changed her mind in Huntress' post. I actually would have had more respect for her vote if she'd said that she suspected Rosh had a PR and wanted to support her, or something. Instead she said something about preferring links to quotes which I can't believe.

I also think it's relevant that she's changed her opinion of how the lynches on Max (and Clumsy? We don't know) went through and that her vote on Lowell contradicts her own assertion of how scum would play D3.

I think RC replaced out because Pisskop joined the game? Or there was an implication that FA had said something?
Froot Loop
Froot Loop
Goon
Froot Loop
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 6:36 am

Post by Froot Loop »

In post 1842, Froot Loop wrote: I was thinking this and that's why I asked her what changed her mind in Huntress' post.
Should be *Roshar's post.
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 6:43 am

Post by a plain farmer »

In post 1842, Froot Loop wrote:I think RC replaced out because Pisskop joined the game? Or there was an implication that FA had said something?
RC acknowledged in that people might think this, but said it was for other reasons. I hope it didn't have anything to do with FA telling him to.
a plain farmer
a plain farmer
Goon
a plain farmer
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 6:46 am

Post by a plain farmer »

^ That is, I hope such a thing never happened.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 7:03 am

Post by Roshar »

I was thinking this and that's why I asked her what changed her mind in Huntress' post. I actually would have had more respect for her vote if she'd said that she suspected Rosh had a PR and wanted to support her, or something. Instead she said something about preferring links to quotes which I can't believe.
I agree with this. If she had mentioned D4 that was her intention, then I could have rolled with the possibility that 1 smart town connected the dots. She said she wanted to know why I was extremely confident in my read (i.e maybe I'm seeing something super scummy that nobody else is seeing). This I can also roll with. But why would she show
concern
that I was extremely confident in my read?

@APF, Lowell is going to come back and vote for Titus. Your vote is left. And we'll get nothing from a no lynch. The other option would be to ask froot and I to change our vote. Those are three votes. We'd have to hope
1) FaQ comes back in time to change his vote
2) Titus is actually going to vote for Heur. Or that Lowell is going to change his vote, and as of yet I haven't seen interest from him on lynching Heur. (last I remember he town read Garmr)

Those are a lot of ifs.

@Johnny, what is your stance in all of this?
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 7:09 am

Post by Roshar »

Also, RC and FA are best buddies on MS or something, as they demonstrated many times in thread. So, I personally feel it likely that he left b/c he didn't want to hurt her feelings/wanted to be on her side. That's just me though.
Roshar
Roshar
Goon
Roshar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 7:10 am

Post by Roshar »

Johnny, your vote somewhere please. There's a day left.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Wed May 25, 2016 10:54 am

Post by Lowell »

In post 1777, Titus wrote:@Froot,

You just gathered a collection of posts and said scum had to know. That's besides the point anyway. My point is scum wanted to draw a claim to see Roshar's role. There's no way scum deduced his role in there and you trying to fit that read is absurd.

I do think Lowell's tactic along with others not voting Huntress does draw out the claim. Scum wouldn't want to be seen attacking Roshar, but get a claim out regardless.

Town cases are not fabricated. Roshar just had evidence his case was right.

Max was lynched day 2. Look at who he voted and tunnelled...Huntress. Scum have been playing to try to lynch the smarter players in the room.
This seems to be the case against me, so far as I can tell. I don't understand any of it.

First, I don't apologize for sniffing out huntress' obvscum claim. rosh's clearly looked real, and huntress' did not. it was that easy. Prior to the claims, I had rosh as scum and huntress as town. So your point is I was wrong about that? what do I have to gain from waiting for her to claim, then quickhammering before it can draw any reactions, if I'm scum? Some sort of half-assed bus? I don't think so.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”