Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Mon May 30, 2016 6:55 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 11, KickAssAndGiggle wrote:VOTE: Kappy

Dragon's breathe fire, so he's definitely an arsonist.
Actually,
firedrakes
breathe fire. My profile picture is a mountain dragon, the largest dragon. Mountain dragons do not breathe fire.
VOTE: KickAssAndGiggle for not knowing his dragons. There's a difference between firedrakes, icedrakes, mountain dragons, and wyverns.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #3) » Mon May 30, 2016 8:04 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 15, innocentvillager wrote:Aww Kap you were supposed to keep your vote there and see how he reacts
Sure! VOTE: shotty - I'm too lazy to type the whore thong.
In post 16, BTD6_maker wrote: InnocentVillager, if the pressure is required then someone else will probably will vote him. That runs the risk of someone missing the L-1 and inadvertently hammering, thinking that they are putting him at L-1. If anyone does put him at L-1, please make it very obvious.
Shotty is at L-1!!!!!!!!!!

That obvious enough?
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #25 (isolation #4) » Mon May 30, 2016 11:43 am

Post by Kappy »

Lol we have intent on shotty and he hasn't even posted. He's just that obvscum.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Mon May 30, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by Kappy »

Welcome.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #6) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:52 pm

Post by Kappy »

In post 44, innocentvillager wrote:If anyone wants some incentive to hammer myshotty, if he flips town we'll still give you a chance to flail a bit D2 before we lynch you

If he flips scum, we'll autoconfirm you as town and if you're maf that's great incentive to bus
This makes no sense! If he flips scum, you're conftown? No, why would town know he was scum? It would be a coin flip, and no townie wants to take that chance. If he flips scum, the hammerer would be scum.
VOTE: innocentvillager until I understand this logic.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #7) » Tue May 31, 2016 11:53 pm

Post by Kappy »

In post 46, Alexcellent wrote:Not based on much! But I kind of didn't like the vote/unvote/revote.

In post 17, Kappy wrote:
In post 15, innocentvillager wrote:
Aww Kap you were supposed to keep your vote there and see how he reacts

Sure! VOTE: shotty - I'm too lazy to type the whore thong.
In post 16, BTD6_maker wrote:
InnocentVillager, if the pressure is required then someone else will probably will vote him. That runs the risk of someone missing the L-1 and inadvertently hammering, thinking that they are putting him at L-1. If anyone does put him at L-1, please make it very obvious.

Shotty is at L-1!!!!!!!!!!
That obvious enough?

The change of vote when shotty got to L-1 suggests maybe that Kappy wasn't comfortable with being on the wagon, but the above post makes it seem like he's putting him back at L-1 with villager and BTD6's permission.
My other vote was an RVS vote. It didn't matter who I voted for. I like to jump around during RVS.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:15 am

Post by Kappy »

Just putting pressure on him to force him to explain himself.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:16 am

Post by Kappy »

UNVOTE:
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:48 pm

Post by Kappy »

Yay. Ranger.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:17 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 94, BTD6_maker wrote:Also, scum can technically prime and kill a stump, but there is very little incentive to do so.
Unless the stump was already primed before it was lynched. Then they at least cut off its discussion ability.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 86, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 80, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:To respond to your Kap post IV I see it as a complete null. I honestly think that it is more likely for a scum to quickhammer his buddy in RVS than it is for a townie to take the risk on hitting scum. If somebody quickhammered in RVS no matter what the other person flipped I would consider them scummy and at the very least anti-town, I just generally wouldn't' want them to stay super long in a game since they are either ridiculously impulsive, scum, or just make generally bad moves. That said I don't scum read him for it since I think that post could have come from either scum or town.
So you are saying that Kap didn't fake his confusion, but regardless, he could still be scum. Let's ask Kap himself and see what he has to say about this, since he hasn't commented ever since that post I found so interesting.

@Kap Do you understand the logic now, or not? What was your thinking when you wrote the post where you voted me?
I just didn't understand the logic and put pressure on you so you would explain.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:26 am

Post by Kappy »

Oh, and pagetop!
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #114 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:04 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 106, Ranger wrote:Alpaca instantly became a townread for 28
???????
In post 28, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:I am the new sushi and using my spiritual communication I have heard sushi say that BTD6_maker is confirmed scum since he is so smart.

VOTE: BTD6_maker
This looks like RVS. How you get a read from it? Sure, it's, funny, but that doesn't make it towny. Scum can joke too. I don't understand your logic. Unless this was you trying to find a reason to defend your scumbuddy when there was none...
VOTE: Ranger
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 12:13 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 128, Ranger wrote:I could easily!
I'm choosing not to. It's a non-issue. Unless you're at risk of being lynched, it's simply not something I need to spend my time on.
Hmm...
Town reading someone for RVS with no reason why. Claiming there's a reason while trying not to explain in. "it's simply not something I need to spend my time on" It wouldn't take much effort to explain it. You already spent time thinking about it, now you just have to write in down. I definitely am leaning towards Ranger+Alpaca as our scum team.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #16) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:01 am

Post by Kappy »

Well? Ranger?
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 155, innocentvillager wrote:I thought about it some more, and I really just cannot see ANY scum motivation for making a 100% scumread on me, trying to switch the wagon over to me from M&M, and agreeing to get lynched after I flip. I can only conclude that Ranger is egotistical town.
Unless it's bussing, or Ranger is secretly hoping you don't get lynched, and gaining towncred from you realizing it.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:49 am

Post by Kappy »

it being that that doesn't seem like a scum move.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #19) » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Post by Kappy »

Why do you refuse to explain? What do you gain from it?
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:26 am

Post by Kappy »

True. You're 100% scum, and M&M is only 95% scum.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #21) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:30 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 175, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 173, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 172, drmyshottyizsik wrote:sorry I got in a car accident last night, hospital post, will be out later today sorry.
Holy shit dude, sorry about that. Get better soon.

Phone posting, but for now I am confused on why Ranger has spent all of her time bickering with M&M, while I am somehow "100% scum". Townie play would be to focus on trying to get me lynched.

@Ranger why aren't you doing more to get me lynched?
I don't know you well enough for you to care that much... why are you buddying me? I'm pushing for your lynch.
You're in the freaking hospital! What, is he supposed to be like, "oh, tough luck!"?
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:34 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 177, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 176, Kappy wrote:
In post 172, drmyshottyizsik wrote:sorry I got in a car accident last night, hospital post, will be out later today sorry.

Phone posting, but for now I am confused on why Ranger has spent all of her time bickering with M&M, while I am somehow "100% scum". Townie play would be to focus on trying to get me lynched.

I don't know you well enough for you to care that much... why are you buddying me? I'm pushing for your lynch.
You're in the freaking hospital! What, is he supposed to be like, "oh, tough luck!"?
Idk man morphine is kickingin so it just looks bad, probably nootinh
Okay. Now let's stop talking about this.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #23) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 179, drmyshottyizsik wrote:You I guess that posts fits in with his general attitude.
Why so quick to defend him though kappy?
I just thought it was insane that you accused him of buddying for being sympathetic about you being in a car crash.
Also, why'd you ruin our quote pyramid? :(
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #24) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:22 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 181, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 180, Kappy wrote:
In post 179, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 178, Kappy wrote:
In post 177, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 176, Kappy wrote:

Idk man morphine is kickingin so it just looks bad, probably nootinh
Okay. Now let's stop talking about this.
You I guess that posts fits in with his general attitude.
Why so quick to defend him though kappy?
I just thought it was insane that you accused him of buddying for being sympathetic about you being in a car crash.
Also, why'd you ruin our quote pyramid? :(
What do you mean ;)
Clever. I have been doing way too many quote pyramids lately.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #25) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:24 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 182, BTD6_maker wrote:

Are you trying to suggest that you actively want Ranger to vote you?
He doesn't necessarily want her to, he's just trying to get an excuse to scumread her. While I still don't like Ranger, thinking about this, this is the last straw.

VOTE: innocentvillager
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #26) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:25 am

Post by Kappy »

Noooo... Shotty we hit the max number of quotes.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #27) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:39 am

Post by Kappy »

@Mod: Votecount Please?
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #28) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:49 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 190, drmyshottyizsik wrote:HUGS AND LOVE!
*Shotty hugs everyone except IV*
FTFY
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #29) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:41 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 192, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 191, Kappy wrote:
In post 190, drmyshottyizsik wrote:HUGS AND LOVE!
*Shotty hugs everyone except IV*
FTFY
Ever heard of the cow hug machine? It is better to comfort your meat before you slaughter it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hug_machine
Very interesting
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #30) » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:30 pm

Post by Kappy »

Oh, but I fucking dare.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #31) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:29 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 212, innocentvillager wrote:I recommend priming the person we talked about in post 3 of QT.
Trying to figure out who this is so firefighter knows who to protect. I don't think scum have daytalk, so it's someone they discussed pre game. which means they won't prime based on performance, just on meta and stuff like that. Who's someone IV has a history with?
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #32) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:25 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 221, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 219, Kappy wrote:
In post 212, innocentvillager wrote:I recommend priming the person we talked about in post 3 of QT.
Trying to figure out who this is so firefighter knows who to protect. I don't think scum have daytalk, so it's someone they discussed pre game. which means they won't prime based on performance, just on meta and stuff like that. Who's someone IV has a history with?
If anyone tells firefighter who to protect, their protection will be worthless as scum will just avoid priming them.

Also, perhaps IV just mentioned a name somewhere in post 3 of scumtalk and later (during the day) realised that they were a threat. As far as I know, primed and killed players can't post in the thread as stumps.
I'm not telling the firefighter who to protect. I'm giving them a clue so they can decide who to protect on their own.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #33) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:45 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 223, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 222, Kappy wrote:
If anyone tells firefighter who to protect, their protection will be worthless as scum will just avoid priming them.

Also, perhaps IV just mentioned a name somewhere in post 3 of scumtalk and later (during the day) realised that they were a threat. As far as I know, primed and killed players can't post in the thread as stumps.
I'm not telling the firefighter who to protect. I'm giving them a clue so they can decide who to protect on their own.
OK. Now I understand.

I originally thought you were going to actually say who the target was most likely to be.
No. The "Who's someone IV has a history with?" was a rhetorical question, meant for the firefighter to answer in his head.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #34) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:53 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 225, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 224, Kappy wrote:

OK. Now I understand.

I originally thought you were going to actually say who the target was most likely to be.
No. The "Who's someone IV has a history with?" was a rhetorical question, meant for the firefighter to answer in his head.
I figured that out after your post.

By the way, another quote pyramid is building up.
That's the point! I love quote pyramids.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:55 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 227, drmyshottyizsik wrote:
In post 226, Kappy wrote:
In post 225, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 224, Kappy wrote:

OK. Now I understand.

I figured that out after your post.

By the way, another quote pyramid is building up.
That's the point! I love quote pyramids.
The more we talk about it, the more scum benefit.
Seriously tho. Check out my profile.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:58 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 229, innocentvillager wrote:
LOL I promise you won't figure it out ;)

I guess twilight is going on for a bit longer, so meantime I'll make snide comments and laugh at your cluelessness
We need to find your partner. Do you want to do this the easy way, the hard way, the medium way, the semi-medium easy hard way, or even the sorta-hard-with-a-touch-of-awkward difficult-challenging way.

P-edit: Ikr.
P-edit two: Agreed.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:04 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 233, innocentvillager wrote:
In post 231, drmyshottyizsik wrote:laugh away. you are dead. This set up is super easy now that you are gone day one.
I have a strong feeling that my scumpartner will get noticed on day 2, don't overestimate arsonists ;)
FTFY
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:05 am

Post by Kappy »

OMG this topic is going so fast!
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #39) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:15 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 238, innocentvillager wrote:@Everyone if you'll indulge me, why was I Scum?
:shifty: Because you got the Arsonist role from random role generation.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #245 (isolation #40) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:51 am

Post by Kappy »

When will twilight end?
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #41) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:38 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 247, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 204, innocentvillager wrote:
BTD6_maker wrote: He started off distancing Ranger whilst backing out of the wagon when it looked dangerous. Now he is defending Ranger and criticising the wagon that he was on himself. IV and Ranger seem a likely scumteam.
Protip: You will be wrong 95% of the time when you think you have the scumteam down, I promise it's never worth it to vote based on a scumteam hypothetical unless it's super obvious
I'm not sure how I missed this. He may be intentionally saying that to try to make Town think IV and Ranger is more unlikely than it really is. Back then I may have been 20% confident of this (very confident, given that a random pair has under 3% probability). Now I consider Ranger to be the most likely suspect for scum with IV.
Ranger also agreed to be lynched if IV was town. Makes you wonder how she knew he was scum, since she supposedly wasn't actually 100% sure.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #42) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:14 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 249, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 248, Kappy wrote:
BTD6_maker wrote: He started off distancing Ranger whilst backing out of the wagon when it looked dangerous. Now he is defending Ranger and criticising the wagon that he was on himself. IV and Ranger seem a likely scumteam.
Protip: You will be wrong 95% of the time when you think you have the scumteam down, I promise it's never worth it to vote based on a scumteam hypothetical unless it's super obvious
I'm not sure how I missed this. He may be intentionally saying that to try to make Town think IV and Ranger is more unlikely than it really is. Back then I may have been 20% confident of this (very confident, given that a random pair has under 3% probability). Now I consider Ranger to be the most likely suspect for scum with IV.
Ranger also agreed to be lynched if IV was town. Makes you wonder how she knew he was scum, since she supposedly wasn't actually 100% sure.
Are we visiting your home country for the third time today?
what?
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #43) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:32 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 251, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 250, Kappy wrote:
In post 249, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 248, Kappy wrote:
Are we visiting your home country for the third time today?
what?
I noticed your Location.
oh yeah. Check out my occupation and interests on my profile page.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #44) » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:35 pm

Post by Kappy »

Twilight is almost 8 hours long... This only makes sense in a world where days are 336 hours long.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #45) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:02 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 217, Ranger wrote:I lied.

I wasn't 100% sure you were scum at all.

I was actually less sure about you than I was on Music and Mail! Especially with your later posting.
Thinking about this, why didn't you say so before we stumped IV?
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #46) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:56 am

Post by Kappy »

Wait, so M&M is a hydra? I didn't know that! I'm assuming RC is RedCoyote, who's Mail?
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #47) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:11 am

Post by Kappy »

So RadiantCowbells and ...?
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #276 (isolation #48) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:27 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 275, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 134, Ranger wrote:This is a hydra of
RadiantCowbells
with
Postie
Oh. now I feel stupid.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #49) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:26 pm

Post by Kappy »

Me? Null? I'm insulted!
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:30 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 288, Ranger wrote:
Music and Mail wrote:Put your money where your mouth is then. Self-vote.
What, for the town cred?

Sorry, no.

I'll self-vote. It'll happen today, especially since I have literally no defenders; every single player is suspicious of me and that means I make a good lynch.
It does not need to happen instantly.
True. Even if we do end up lynching Ranger for pushing that IV lynch, we don't need to do it immediately. We have 2 weeks, peoples. We can drag it out to get as much information about the other scum as possible.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #294 (isolation #51) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:11 am

Post by Kappy »

I'm scumreading Ranger. That post about not being 100% sure seemed like it was a cover-up for when IV flipped town.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:02 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 306, Touka wrote:Do we know who was doused last night or is this not Town of Salem?
Only two people know.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 309, Touka wrote:I don't like the until I understand this logic. part it reduces the pressure on his own vote which is incredibly bad and unsafe play.
I use it to force them to explain, because they know my vote won't go away until they do.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:10 pm

Post by Kappy »

In post 321, Touka wrote:@Everyone if you where a dayvig and you where forced to shoot in {BTD6, Kappy, Sickofit} who would you shoot and why would you shoot them?

I am so sorry for all the random things I quoted >_<
BTD. Easy. I am town, and I can't get a read on Sick cuz he only posting twice. That leaves BTD open.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #55) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:23 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 359, Ranger wrote:
shotty wrote:VOTE: beeboy
just claimed scum
Quite possibly.

UNVOTE: Music & Mail

I need a rethink on my
rethink which was itself a rethink
Aren't all rethinks rethinks?
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #362 (isolation #56) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:35 am

Post by Kappy »

All rethinks are thinks, though.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #57) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:41 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 363, Music and Mail wrote:Kappy, why aren't you voting Touka?

-- Mail
Why would I? I see nothing scummy. I didn't even scumread Alexcellent, her predecessor.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #58) » Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:30 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 366, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 312, Touka wrote: I honestly don't know what I am supposed to do with these posts honestly I have incredibly mixed feelings about it :/
In post 312, Touka wrote:that quote was pretty scummy honestly
In post 317, Touka wrote:This is a really interesting argument honestly.
In post 318, Touka wrote:You can't honestly think that is a good idea >.>
In post 318, Touka wrote:Yeah that was all boring honestly.
I honestly don't honestly know how you're honestly deciding to honestly not vote Touka here honestly.

-- Mail
Honestly? I honestly don't understand why you honestly think "honestly" is honestly a scum move. Honestly, it's fun though. VOTE: Mail, not Music
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #396 (isolation #59) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 382, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 379, Kappy wrote:Honestly? I honestly don't understand why you honestly think "honestly" is honestly a scum move. Honestly, it's fun though. VOTE: Mail, not Music
It's scummy because he's doing it so often that he sounds like nervous scum that's trying to emphasise how suuuper genuine everything he's saying is.
Also, why are you voting
us?

-- Mail
I'm not voting
you all
, I'm just voting
you
. Anyway, it seemed like you were trying to make something that is not scummy seem scummy, something only scum would do.
Sorry, Music
VOTE: M&M
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #60) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:48 am

Post by Kappy »

I understand how they work. I find your lack of faith... disturbing.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #61) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:07 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 402, Music and Mail wrote:I don't not sign my posts.
You could just say "I sign my posts" instead adding that ultracomplexicatinglyhyperconfuzzling double negative.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #62) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by Kappy »

Come on out, scum!
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #63) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by Kappy »

Me? Really, Shotty? Me?
UNVOTE: In all seriousness, bet the scum are amount the lurkers. M&M was at L-1, so they probably just were waiting for a hammerer. If the game were active, I would be fine with an M&M lynch, but with a game this slow, I doubt it. Scum are just biding their time, knowing someone will eventually hammer.
VOTE: Ranger Let's see some action from you!
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #64) » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Kappy »

In post 414, Music and Mail wrote:
In post 413, Kappy wrote:Me? Really, Shotty? Me?
UNVOTE: In all seriousness, bet the scum are amount the lurkers. M&M was at L-1, so they probably just were waiting for a hammerer. If the game were active, I would be fine with an M&M lynch, but with a game this slow, I doubt it. Scum are just biding their time, knowing someone will eventually hammer.
VOTE: Ranger Let's see some action from you!
This heavily implies that you think that I'm town. walk me through this?
I told you. Scum is likely lurking, If there weren't so many lurkers, I might think that you were scum, but the sheer number of lurkers implies that scum are hiding. If you were scum, there would likely be at least a scum partner defending you. Anyway, are you complaing about being townread? It benefits any non-Jester alignment to be townread.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #65) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 1:44 am

Post by Kappy »

Good to see another player here! We actually might get this game moving!
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (isolation #66) » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:11 am

Post by Kappy »

@Mod: I will be V/LA 6/20 to 6/24

noted
Last edited by Quaroath on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #67) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 439, drmyshottyizsik wrote:oh ya should really unvote myself now
VOTE: kappy
What did I ever do to you?
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #68) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:14 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 438, Quaroath wrote:AlpacaAlpaca, , Sickofit1138
Notice the two commas? Apparently there is another player in the game whose username is empty.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (isolation #69) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:19 am

Post by Kappy »

VOTE:
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (isolation #70) » Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:31 am

Post by Kappy »

VOTE: Ranger
She may have been V/LA, but she posted nothing useful when I voted before to bring her out.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #643 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by Kappy »

In post 639, innocentvillager wrote:touka replacing out sounds like boredom. Scum wouldn't replace out if town is so bored that they just autolose. This actually might make it likelier that Touka's slot is town. Alexcellent also lurked a lot, despite still playing in other games on this site.
Yeah, I agree.
Btw, I'm back!
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #72) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:33 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 661, Ranger wrote:
mhsmith wrote:Can you talk about your BTD6 town read?
Already did. I don't feel he's scum (gut), and his end of D1 antics suggest town. It is not, however, something I'd bet the game on.
That's no excuse to hide the rest of his play.
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #73) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:36 am

Post by Kappy »

In post 660, mhsmith0 wrote:"If you are really a Tree, Town hasn't lost much. You can still be an active scumhunter after death."
Thinking about it, this really bothers me. If we lynch a Tree, we're not lynching an Arsonist. Just because they can still talk doesn't justifying lynching trees. Each tree we lunch brings us one step closer to a scum win. I don't know how I missed this Day 1.
VOTE: BTD6
Kappy
Kappy
Goon
Kappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:29 am

Post by Kappy »

@Mod: V/LA from 6/27 to 7/5. I may still be on site during that time.

Return to “Completed Open Games”