Mini 1796 | May 13th - Game over (Tomato Mafia wins)

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:04 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I won't blame you for that.

Meanwhile I think you're town.

Will you be on this afternoon? I wanna try and find the other scums but we're running out of time

Also here's just where I'm at with reads atm, I think being transparent will help get votes off me and onto potential scums

Bacde - need to interact with him
Zach - still not sure, need to ISO him
Tommy - lean scum, what I accused him of maybe be a personality tell and I liked his last post but then again he might just be avoiding engagement cause he's scum. Still don't like the opportunistic votes
Jarjar - Town cause his wagon hopping is too obvious to be scum and because he's blunt and because i agree with a lot of what he says
Transcend - Town cause his interactions with me seem like he's genuinely trying to figure me and shit out
Rask - need to interact with him
Lowell - lean town cause posts read genuine and says what he thinks.
Triv - scum cause he's too smart to just vote on all the wagons that pop up. I think he might be playing dumb a little
Inspector - town cause frustration reads town and waffling seems genuine
Alpaca - classic noob town
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:12 pm

Post by Transcend »

it's 9:11 PM on Sunday for me right now but I don't have work tomorrow so I'll have time.

I think inspector is more classic noob own than alpaca but i'll probably iso alpaca some time in the next couple of days.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:17 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Transcend you have to promise me that if I get lynched you will take into account my reads
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:26 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Transcend wrote:
I like how you turned a noun into a verb.
You don't watch enough battle rap.

.........you don't listen to rap, do you.

@Infinity I was referencing. . .I was .. it was a joke
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:32 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

o

By the way transcend, I want you to skim over this ISO, look at the role the player is, then tell me tone tells are valuable

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... er_sort=Go
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:38 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

I'm going to bed, night everyone
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:39 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1380, Infinity 324 wrote:I'm going to bed, night everyone
goodnight. forever
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:48 pm

Post by Transcend »

1. Please stop crawling up my asshole

2. Can't be fucked to read an iso for a game i wasn't even in.

3. If you were to get lynched, and flip town most likely it wouldn't change my mind on Trivium. However, I would lynch one of your scumreads named Tommy. Hell, I'd do it today because actions > words.

PEDIT: WAIT!!!!!
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:52 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

Inf said JarJar was scum 2 pages ago. I'm assuming something changed in the 2 pages and 2 posts that JarJar made since then?
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:55 pm

Post by Transcend »

yeah i pointed that he dumped his jarjar scumread to push on... trivium??? lol
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:59 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 1375, Infinity 324 wrote: Triv - scum cause he's too smart to just vote on all the wagons that pop up. I think he might be playing dumb a little
p sure he wanted to kill scout with me yesterday and he hopped on the wagon today....... the ... your wagon
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:40 pm

Post by Raskolnikov »

prodge

please unvote infinity
deranged and incoherent
?
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Trivium »

I'm just gonna ignore what infinity said about me giving detailed reads on people because I don't like doing work and actually looking into stuff and I think I already gave my opinion on all of them. Thanks for saying I'm smart. That's a big change from what people have been saying. See, I'm actually intelligent*, I'm just not good at this game. Infinity might be scum. IT's a case of him doing some things I think are towny and some I think are scummy. And... after so much time, I'm townreading transcend. So yeah, I'm re-evaluating... everything. Tommy is probably scum
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:58 pm

Post by Trivium »

And also I'm suspicious of jarjar.
Trivium
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Trivium
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Post by Trivium »

Or maybe I'm being brainwashed because people are saying it over and over.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:19 pm

Post by Transcend »

In post 1387, Trivium wrote: I'm re-evaluating... everything. Tommy is probably scum
In post 1388, Trivium wrote:And also I'm suspicious of jarjar.
It's as if, you were touched by an angel :good:
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Transcend »

I ISO'd Tommy. He's not mafia. I don't think.

Man.

His content is really towny and he has pointed out lots of helpful information. I just can't get over some of his questionable actions. But I'm beginning to lean towards them being noob town.
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 6:41 pm

Post by Transcend »

ISOing Alpaca next, will probably do JarJar's iso tomorrow since he has quite a few posts >:)
Transcend
Transcend
Survivor
Transcend
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:04 pm

Post by Transcend »

~Alpaca Slot ISO~
In post 241, Blue Yoshi wrote:VOTE: Transcend

I'm pretty sure that Triv is the most likely to get lynched today but this is better
Don't care about his vote on me, but I just realized he put Trivium on the back burner in case my lynch didn't go through.
In post 292, Blue Yoshi wrote:
In post 291, Trivium wrote:Something about blueyoshi's posts looks like he's thinking more on the track of 'what people want me to say' more than 'what do I think'.
congratulations, you figured me out

want a medal?
Do not like his tone in this post.
In post 335, Blue Yoshi wrote:Third best scumread is drmy for basically the same reasons everyone else says, I can't really come up with anything else on anyone else at this point.

Keeping my vote and position because they're still correct.
Yuck yuck yuck.
In post 371, Blue Yoshi wrote:I guess things happened

Okay so either I completely missed something with Transcend or I just can't read words correctly because he's town when I look at him now
UNVOTE:

Kindly direct my vote to where it should go, thinking Trivium or drmy because I should stop trying to figure things out myself and just sheep other peoples's reads.
Unvotes me because his attempted lynch on me did not gain enough momentum. He didn't even say why he 180'd, nor did he appeal to me to vote one of his other scumreads.
In post 537, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok so that took longer than expected especially because I took a break part way through but I am here now.

Here are my feelings so far in a nice pretty(no actually) read list.

Spoiler:
Bacde (null+) - I have never played with someone who bases reads off of tones and emotion so I want to see how that works out. Overall I thought his jump on JarJar at first was iffy especially because not doing anything explicitly town doesn't make you scum it may just make you a bad town, but than later he explains everything nicely and his jump makes a whole lot more sense, however I would love to hear your thoughts on more than just JarJar even if its to say you think everyone else is town since you have basically only talked about JarJar so far (well never mind he just explained his other reads) (null+)

Shotty (null-) - You don't seem to have done that much this game with your only seemingly real vote being for pressure but that was it. You do say that it isn't your playstyle to post reads until later but its always nice to know what other people are thinking and also just not posting much of anything of substance is kind of iffy in my opinion (null-)

Dunn (null++) - Liking the content here, questions for days and some nice analysis, love the spoiler tags over large quoting and analysis so I think wow this page isn't long than BAM! double the length, a truly good surprise. I am getting town reads from him in the way he has been looking at the other players (null++)

Scout (null+) - So if it helps if I were scum and it were night right now you wouldn't even make the short list of people I would like to kill so don't hold yourself back over posting in fear of getting night killed its important to get your opinion out there. I think that you have some flowing reads which is nice nothing seemed super out of sorts in your line of logic and your also fully willing to defend yourself instead of not responding or shrugging things off which is much more scummy in my opinion. (null+)

JarJar (null) - Ok so I might be blind since its a pretty popular opinion right now but I am not seeing super scum JarJar, apparently he is just following main flow but his latest read list seems mostly original aside from I suppose reading Dunn as town which seems to be pretty popular but than does that make me scum for thinking Dunn is town, its popular for a reason. I don't think he has done anything to make himself super town in my opinion but he also isn't super scummy either. (null)

Low (null) - Well I don't really have much to say here... Moving along (null)

Mountain (null) - So he mostly seems to talk about JarJar in a positive light and his read on yoshi being not scum that is about it would love to see more content such as views on other people. I would also recommend reading back but if you don't than I expect more from you in the future, though for now I will except your laziness as an excuse for not posting other reads, but not forever. (null)

Rask (null+) - Hey Rask long time no see! I take most of what he says at the beginning to be not serious and jokes and only when he says he is really starting the game am I taking his posts seriously. He seems to be talking a teaching role in trying to get the game started at the beginning but i really didn't like his whole "lynching me D1 is totally fine" thing but than later I liked his analysis on Shotty and he seemed a lot more town in how he actually went around things. (null+)

Tommy (null) - I am really not too sure on Tommy I am not getting much of a feel from his posts at all though I thought that his hypothesis on Zach and Dunn was pretty funny. More thoughts to come but nothing comes to mid right now. (null)

Transcend (null+) - I like his thoughts and his one on one with Rask, he stuck with his vote for a long time defending himself and I see a general town mindset here and not a scummy one. (null+)

Trivium (null) - Many posts not much substance, however not much scummy activity. He pulled the newbie card which I would buy if he hadn't joined in 2015. He is just kind of null in my books until future notice (null)

Zach (null+) - Loving the sarcastic images 10/10 please continue. I honestly don't think that scum would be this pushy and sarcastic, however in all honesty you should chill on the jokes and the snippy comments since in certain contexts it could end up seeming scummy. (null+)

Wow that took me like an hour and a half of looking through ISO's. Forgive me for not quoting anything yet I don't like massive quote walls in my read list, especially when its 20 pages worth of possible analysis, but this is my current feelings for the game. Also as you go from top to bottom I get more and more tired so my analysis of players at the bottom of my list is probably just plain bad or basic since I was just skimming ISO's at the end.
Manufactured reads list. Please click the spoiler button if you want to gouge your eyes out by viewing the awful reads this player gave.
In post 545, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 539, drmyshottyizsik wrote:See alpaca I disagree, I think day one scum have much more to gain by knowing where everyone stands. After n1 and observable actions have been performed, then info comes in. Right now we have to solve a riddle with out knowing the specifics of riddle the answer or having any clue. So, unless you are trying to screw up the people solving the riddle why do you need to know early on who think what about the answerless, questionless and clue less puzzle. Day two is when people start to solve things, based off of day one. In other words day one I greatly prefer to have everyone go at it and have high powered wagons. Sometimes good information comes from this day 1 and we could get lucky and catch scum. However, statistically town is usually lynched day one and it is based on day one that we will have a place to start day 2.
I am confused are you disagreeing because you are the only one who got a null- or are you disagreeing on the fact that I posted a read list. If it is on the read list than
In post 537, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Here are my feelings so far in a nice pretty(no actually) read list.
(I just noticed now it was supposed to be "not actually" not "no actually")As I said it is my feelings at this very moment now that I have caught up. I posted it because I
specifically
wanted people to know where I stand since I just replaced in and my views aren't the same as Yoshi's. If you are honestly mad that I posted a read list on D1 than I am confused because using your argument, and tell me if I'm wrong, we should just wagon somebody that we think is scum but without ever having posted a read list and formed opinions D1, which by the way is litearlly the perfect scenario for somebody to drive a mislynch, and than talk about what we did wrong D2. That sounds like a pretty bad idea to me. Instead of following a statistic and forming your future plays off of past bad mislynches why not attempt to find scum now so we don't mess up? The beginning to that is trying to find actual evidence yolo wagoning D1 is not the way to go about that. Most certainly me posting my opinions won't screw people up if you think it will than feel free to ignore me but you could also be constructive and maybe post something of substance yourself.

TL:DR yolo wagoning D1 is bad and how mislynches happen, posting read lists D1 doesn't ruin the game
Don't like his stance on YOLO wagoning. I think it's fine. Never mind that in his manufactured crapshow reads list, he gives the person with the most momentum as his top scumread.
In post 731, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:In my opinion I am currently scum reading Kush since as far as I can tell he is either scum or impulsive town, and I wouldn't want either in the endgame. At best I view him as anti-town, since there really isn't anything beneficial to quick hammering if you are town aligned especially D1 when the odds are much higher for hitting town.
This. Post. Is. Terrible.

If Kush/Infinity is town and there was a scum that was opportunistic about getting a lynch on Kush it was this player.
In post 800, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok so I think that Transcend is just super arrogant town, I don't think scum would take the chance of going to a battlepath and calling out people in case they accidentally slipped. I also don't like how Lowell came in and basically hopped on a wagon than said he would answer anything but when questioned had dissapeared. But what I really want is nnn's reasoning right now
Don't like his townread on me. Don't like his scumread on Lowell, pretty sure he was the leading BW at the time just like shotty, but don't quote me on that.
In post 884, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 868, Lowell wrote:wait did I hammer? haha fun. LOLHAMMERS are my specialty. It'll be fine.
On top of the only times he's appeared he has thrown a vote than left (though at least he had some explanation this time around) and this above post he doesn't seem too concerned with acting pro town whatsoever, I haven't put a vote down yet but I think if scum is anywhere it's here
VOTE: Lowell
Yucky vote.
In post 1113, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 992, Lowell wrote:Okay you vultures, I reread... for real this time. Here's your answer.

VOTE: alpaca

In post 537, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok so that took longer than expected especially because I took a break part way through but I am here now.

Here are my feelings so far in a nice pretty(no actually) read list.

Bacde (null+) - I have never played with someone who bases reads off of tones and emotion so I want to see how that works out. Overall I thought his jump on JarJar at first was iffy especially because not doing anything explicitly town doesn't make you scum it may just make you a bad town, but than later he explains everything nicely and his jump makes a whole lot more sense, however I would love to hear your thoughts on more than just JarJar even if its to say you think everyone else is town since you have basically only talked about JarJar so far (well never mind he just explained his other reads) (null+)

Shotty (null-) - You don't seem to have done that much this game with your only seemingly real vote being for pressure but that was it. You do say that it isn't your playstyle to post reads until later but its always nice to know what other people are thinking and also just not posting much of anything of substance is kind of iffy in my opinion (null-)

Dunn (null++) - Liking the content here, questions for days and some nice analysis, love the spoiler tags over large quoting and analysis so I think wow this page isn't long than BAM! double the length, a truly good surprise. I am getting town reads from him in the way he has been looking at the other players (null++)

Scout (null+) - So if it helps if I were scum and it were night right now you wouldn't even make the short list of people I would like to kill so don't hold yourself back over posting in fear of getting night killed its important to get your opinion out there. I think that you have some flowing reads which is nice nothing seemed super out of sorts in your line of logic and your also fully willing to defend yourself instead of not responding or shrugging things off which is much more scummy in my opinion. (null+)

JarJar (null) - Ok so I might be blind since its a pretty popular opinion right now but I am not seeing super scum JarJar, apparently he is just following main flow but his latest read list seems mostly original aside from I suppose reading Dunn as town which seems to be pretty popular but than does that make me scum for thinking Dunn is town, its popular for a reason. I don't think he has done anything to make himself super town in my opinion but he also isn't super scummy either. (null)

Low (null) - Well I don't really have much to say here... Moving along (null)

Mountain (null) - So he mostly seems to talk about JarJar in a positive light and his read on yoshi being not scum that is about it would love to see more content such as views on other people. I would also recommend reading back but if you don't than I expect more from you in the future, though for now I will except your laziness as an excuse for not posting other reads, but not forever. (null)

Rask (null+) - Hey Rask long time no see! I take most of what he says at the beginning to be not serious and jokes and only when he says he is really starting the game am I taking his posts seriously. He seems to be talking a teaching role in trying to get the game started at the beginning but i really didn't like his whole "lynching me D1 is totally fine" thing but than later I liked his analysis on Shotty and he seemed a lot more town in how he actually went around things. (null+)

Tommy (null) - I am really not too sure on Tommy I am not getting much of a feel from his posts at all though I thought that his hypothesis on Zach and Dunn was pretty funny. More thoughts to come but nothing comes to mid right now. (null)

Transcend (null+) - I like his thoughts and his one on one with Rask, he stuck with his vote for a long time defending himself and I see a general town mindset here and not a scummy one. (null+)

Trivium (null) - Many posts not much substance, however not much scummy activity. He pulled the newbie card which I would buy if he hadn't joined in 2015. He is just kind of null in my books until future notice (null)

Zach (null+) - Loving the sarcastic images 10/10 please continue. I honestly don't think that scum would be this pushy and sarcastic, however in all honesty you should chill on the jokes and the snippy comments since in certain contexts it could end up seeming scummy. (null+)

Wow that took me like an hour and a half of looking through ISO's. Forgive me for not quoting anything yet I don't like massive quote walls in my read list, especially when its 20 pages worth of possible analysis, but this is my current feelings for the game. Also as you go from top to bottom I get more and more tired so my analysis of players at the bottom of my list is probably just plain bad or basic since I was just skimming ISO's at the end.
Literally everyone is null. And I use "literally" literally. This is pure fluff. Not a great start, but just one post, so, whatever.
In post 546, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Oh and I forgot
VOTE: Drmyshottyizsik
No point in saying he is the scummiest here than not vote him
Reads like a reminder to himself "oh shit better vote or I'll look too obviously like I'm trying to hide" than to anyone else. I can sense the reservation here--as though he knew he didn't really want to be on this wagon but sort of trapped himself into it.
In post 731, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:In my opinion I am currently scum reading Kush since as far as I can tell he is either scum or impulsive town, and I wouldn't want either in the endgame. At best I view him as anti-town, since there really isn't anything beneficial to quick hammering if you are town aligned especially D1 when the odds are much higher for hitting town.
Again, I've said why I disagree with this. One quickhammer does not mean he'll quickhammer EVERY time. More to the point, the difference between "scum" and "impulsive town" should matter to you. A lot.
In post 884, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:
In post 868, Lowell wrote:wait did I hammer? haha fun. LOLHAMMERS are my specialty. It'll be fine.
On top of the only times he's appeared he has thrown a vote than left (though at least he had some explanation this time around) and this above post he doesn't seem too concerned with acting pro town whatsoever, I haven't put a vote down yet but I think if scum is anywhere it's here
VOTE: Lowell
Everything about this is bad. "If there's scum anywhere it's here" is just about the most non-committal thing I've ever heard. Not to mention deliberately evasive. There IS scum somewhere. Many places. Again this is the wording of someone who doesn't want to overcommit to a wagon because he knows what the result will be. "I haven't put a vote down yet", just as with shotty, reads as a reminder to himself to actually look like he's trying. Though again you can sense he knows the flip already.

tl;dr alpaca is being deliberately evasive with his reads. He's hyper-conservative with votes, only joining wagons after they've gained steam and then equivocating when he does because he knows what the flip will be.

Ok its good to know for later games that reading everyone as null with some +s and -s is super scummy I wasn't aware I was just playing around with different scales, usually I use a scale of 1-10 towniness so I suppose I will stick with that.

I stand by impulsive hammering isn't safe for town and whether or not he will do it again isn't something that I want answered in lylo, both me and you have no idea if he will do it again so better safe than sorry.

I will try and be more assertive and committed with my votes since apparently being wary isn't a play style its a scum tactic, the more you know.
Spoiler:
In post 1110, Bacde wrote:
In post 687, Creature wrote:
Someone's gonna be mad afterlife...

drmyshottyizsik is being lynched today

VC 1.14
Votecount 1.14

[0] Tommy
[0] Raskolnikov
[7] drmyshottyizsik - Dunnstral, AlpacaAlpaca, Tommy, Raskolnikov, Lowell, drmyshottyizsik, nnn_thekushmountains
[LYNCH]

[0] Lowell
[0] Dunnstral
[0] Zachstralkita
[0] nnn_thekushmountains
[0] AlpacaAlpaca
[0] Transcend
[3] JarJarDrinks - Bacde, Transcend, inspectorscout
[0] Trivium
[2] inspectorscout - JarJarDrinks, Zachstralkita
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (1): Trivium

Majority has been reached.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-10 16:30:00)
In post 1000, Creature wrote:
Some you'll know there are things watching you.

Seeking replacement for nnn_thekushmountains if he doesn't post within the next 25 minutes

VC 2.9
Votecount 2.9

[0] Tommy
[0] Raskolnikov
[5] Lowell - JarJarDrinks, Raskolnikov, AlpacaAlpaca, Trivium, Zachstralkita
[L-1]

[0] Zachstralkita
[1] nnn_thekushmountains - Tommy
[2] AlpacaAlpaca - Lowell, Transcend
[0] Transcend
[1] JarJarDrinks - Bacde
[0] Trivium
[1] inspectorscout - inspectorscout
[0] Bacde

[0] Nolynch

Not voting (1): nnn_thekushmountains

With 11 alive, 6 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2016-06-17 18:30:00)

Cross referencing these two stupid-ass wagons, I wouldn't be surprised if scum was on both, leaving Raskol and Alpaca as places that deserve more attention

Mind you, this is only because you idiots aren't willing to put more pressure on Jarjar

I'm also highly interested in whatever nnn_kushdude's replacement has to say

Vote: Alpacaalpaca

since I don't want to pressure Raskol for secret reasons

I started the Shotty wagon with my shit post because I genuinely believed that he was being scummy, and honestly he only fueled the fire for me by standing by not actually making reads d1 and than self voting as if just giving up. With Lowell I think that his lurkyness and his hopping onto popular wagons scummy, however recently he has become much more town actually defending himself and giving reasoning and making a case on me I'm going to unvote for now
UNVOTE: Lowell
In post 1091, inspectorscout wrote:Why is it anti town? There is still 6 town left, even after my lynch and after a nightkill. Plenty to kill all of you.
I don't like this at all, if you can't see how getting 2 town killed is anti town than thats an issue. Unless you can guarantee (which you can't) that we will be able to lynch scum when you + someone else is dead than its pretty antitown. I also haven't liked your reaction to people posting against you, if you are town than there is no need to get mad about people thinking you're scum, you just need to explain why you're town. Apparently not being assertive is scummy so I would vote but I would be seen as scummy for voting him as well since I was on Lowell, and Shotty, but I still have more of a town lean on him so I am going to stick with not voting him and seeming scummy
He admits fault by starting the shotty bw, but that was not anywhere close to his doing.

With all this said, the Yoshi/Alpaca slot is probably scum. None of their posts read newbtown to me like Infinity suggests.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:24 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1383, Zachstralkita wrote:Inf said JarJar was scum 2 pages ago. I'm assuming something changed in the 2 pages and 2 posts that JarJar made since then?
I ISO'ed him again. Please read my posts thanks
In post 1386, Raskolnikov wrote: please unvote infinity
Yes, thank you
In post 1387, Trivium wrote:I'm just gonna ignore what infinity said about me giving detailed reads on people because I don't like doing work and actually looking into stuff and I think I already gave my opinion on all of them. Thanks for saying I'm smart. That's a big change from what people have been saying. See, I'm actually intelligent*, I'm just not good at this game. Infinity might be scum. IT's a case of him doing some things I think are towny and some I think are scummy. And... after so much time, I'm townreading transcend. So yeah, I'm re-evaluating... everything. Tommy is probably scum
At least give one opinion and a reason on zach cause you haven't mentioned him almost the whole game

Also transcend dude having bad posts doesn't make you scummy, especially for noobs. This is classic noob town btw VVV
In post 1113, AlpacaAlpaca wrote: Ok its good to know for later games that reading everyone as null with some +s and -s is super scummy I wasn't aware I was just playing around with different scales, usually I use a scale of 1-10 towniness so I suppose I will stick with that.

I stand by impulsive hammering isn't safe for town and whether or not he will do it again isn't something that I want answered in lylo, both me and you have no idea if he will do it again so better safe than sorry.

I will try and be more assertive and committed with my votes since apparently being wary isn't a play style its a scum tactic, the more you know.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:30 am

Post by Infinity 324 »

Like I read blueyoshi and too scummy to be scum, like he's not even trying to hide the fact that he's indecisive and stuff. Scum wanna pretend to be useful.

I pinkie promise the slot is town, half my mafia experience comes from reading noobs. If I should know anything, it's that.

If I die I want you guys to treat inspector and alpaca as conf town for d3 ok
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

JarJarDrinks
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
JarJarDrinks
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 1:21 am

Post by JarJarDrinks »

I predict we end up compromise lynching rask
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:00 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

VOTE: Alpaca
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:01 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

This game is confusing and I just want blood now.
deranged and incoherent
?
Raskolnikov
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Raskolnikov
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:03 am

Post by Raskolnikov »

What happened to the lowell wagon
deranged and incoherent