New York 194: Guns N' Roses Mafia! (Day 8)

Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2850 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:10 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2491, hebichan wrote:
In post 2490, Killthestory wrote:no kuroi is scum but

would you vote firebringer w/ me?
I would honestly, I feel like he's whiteknighting Kuroi and it bothers me in his ISO. His snap vote on you seems a bit off too.
Fire and Hebi aren't the same alignment. This is a fact from this single post. SvS and TvT is simply not possible.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2851 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:11 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2498, hebichan wrote:Me:
DBG
Firebringer
mayyybe performer, but less likely.
Performer, also one of my top townreads. Interesting, right?

So where's your mention of GuyFawkes or Rach? Your predecessor mentioned them once as a townread for no real explicit reason. Weird.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2852 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2570, hebichan wrote:
In post 2560, Something_Smart wrote:Not today. Four isn't enough for a wagon, and it's been hard enough to gain votes on Kuroi. But I would lynch Fire tomorrow, especially if Kuroi flips scum because of the way he defended him.

Do you still think KTS and Kuroi are both town? Because I would heavily disagree with that.
Okay, I'm willing to go on a Kuroi vote, if kuroi townflips we lynch KTS, if he scum flips we lynch Firebringer, seems like a reasonable compromise, considering KTS was saying lynching Kuroi would validate him.

VOTE: Kuroi
LOL He's willing to vote his two town, voting actually one of his town, and he's setting up all mislynches.

This is probably scum.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her/Hisss

Post Post #2853 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:16 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2851, Killthestory wrote:
DBG
Firebringer

So where's your mention of GuyFawkes or Rach? Your predecessor mentioned them once as a townread for no real explicit reason. Weird.
As I said multiple times throughout, I don't like ILikeBugs reads in this game.

I don't know why my reads have been so good this game, they just have been. It's been making me frustrated.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2854 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2632, hebichan wrote:Something Smart asked me if I thought both kuroi and KTS could both be town yesterday. With Kuroi flipping town, what is your opinion on that now SS?

I came in here and my first statement was I though kuroi and KTS were both town. Which seemed to be an unpopular opinion at the time.
YET YOU WERE WILLING TO LYNCH BOTH, WERE YOU NOT???
In post 2709, hebichan wrote:
In post 2707, Performer wrote:@Fire Starting from Slandaar's into the next page with my case. Along with my posts from pgs 104-105 and , dead-man post and other posts about how ira scumread Frag & KAAG.

KAAG made a poor case against Drixx, Drixx voted KAAG because of it, and KAAG called it a "lame OMGUS" on d4.
This is a fair point, though. The interaction with me against fire also was a bit odd. Both him and SS seemed to have the same reaction. Honestly KAAG and SS scumming together makes a bunch of sense here.

VOTE: KAAG
KAAG and Hebi are also not the same alignment, so whoever replaced them is town since Hebi is scum. SS is confirmed town at this point in my eyes as they've been the towniest player so far, disregarding Performer.
In post 2779, hebichan wrote:top three town

kts, performer, slandaar

top three scum

SS, Firebringer, KAAG slot
All town, I'm presuming?
In post 2804, hebichan wrote:VOTE: dominator

normally I would jump on fire for that, but I get the sentiment.
THIS IS A MISLYNCH

So the Hebi slot has actually not voted any scum this game at all. Weird, right? Yeah, yeah...
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2855 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:17 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2853, hebichan wrote:
In post 2851, Killthestory wrote:
DBG
Firebringer

As I said multiple times throughout, I don't like ILikeBugs reads in this game.

I don't know why my reads have been so good this game, they just have been. It's been making me frustrated.
LOL BUT YOU HAVEN'T A SINGLE CORRECT SCUMREAD?

Your townreads have been the only thing that's been correct. You know what kind of player does that? A scum player. I would know.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2856 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Killthestory »

VOTE: Hebi

Time to ISO Slandaar, and the Rach slot. Both seem equally likely to be scum. Then I have to see who replaced KAAG.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2857 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Post by Killthestory »

I'm gonna assume it's Nero Cain, so they can be a townread until I ISO them.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2858 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:20 pm

Post by Killthestory »

DBG did vote Hebi yesterday, right? I think they did, based off memory.

Also, I'm thinking scum had a 1-shot along with their NK, or that town had a player who was a 1-shot. Makes no sense with a 2-shot, but whatever. Scum more likelier, but there's still the potential for an SK.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2859 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:22 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2854, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2632, hebichan wrote:Something Smart asked me if I thought both kuroi and KTS could both be town yesterday. With Kuroi flipping town, what is your opinion on that now SS?

I came in here and my first statement was I though kuroi and KTS were both town. Which seemed to be an unpopular opinion at the time.
YET YOU WERE WILLING TO LYNCH BOTH, WERE YOU NOT???
In post 2709, hebichan wrote:
In post 2707, Performer wrote:@Fire Starting from Slandaar's into the next page with my case. Along with my posts from pgs 104-105 and , dead-man post and other posts about how ira scumread Frag & KAAG.

KAAG made a poor case against Drixx, Drixx voted KAAG because of it, and KAAG called it a "lame OMGUS" on d4.
This is a fair point, though. The interaction with me against fire also was a bit odd. Both him and SS seemed to have the same reaction. Honestly KAAG and SS scumming together makes a bunch of sense here.

VOTE: KAAG
KAAG and Hebi are also not the same alignment, so whoever replaced them is town since Hebi is scum. SS is confirmed town at this point in my eyes as they've been the towniest player so far, disregarding Performer.
In post 2779, hebichan wrote:top three town

kts, performer, slandaar

top three scum

SS, Firebringer, KAAG slot
All town, I'm presuming?
In post 2804, hebichan wrote:VOTE: dominator

normally I would jump on fire for that, but I get the sentiment.
THIS IS A MISLYNCH

So the Hebi slot has actually not voted any scum this game at all. Weird, right? Yeah, yeah...
Your right, I haven't despite pushing the same fucking wagon for two days with no one listening to me. I want to lynch fire, I have since I replaced in. No one wagons with me, I see a wagon form by more experience players, rinse, repeat.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2860 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Yet each time you pushed your wagon, you inexplicably end up on a wagon that turns into a mislynch. Coincidence man? Also, hell, how the fuck do you know Fire is such scum, yet you haven't actually pushed the slot that hard. "Hey man, it's not like KTS didn't Kuroi," Easiest defense for pushing that mislynch, right?
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2861 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:27 pm

Post by hebichan »

I can't deal with people who start wagons and then complain when I join them because I read the people on the wagon as town.

Because my reads are too good beforehand.

It's bullshit.

I'm town and you're just bad. But hey, start a wagon on another townie and get a third mislynch when fire is still a great target for a third day in a row, I will hammer myself, cause I'm tired of this game with literally no one listening to me.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2862 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:30 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2860, Killthestory wrote:Yet each time you pushed your wagon, you inexplicably end up on a wagon that turns into a mislynch. Coincidence man? Also, hell, how the fuck do you know Fire is such scum, yet you haven't actually pushed the slot that hard. "Hey man, it's not like KTS didn't Kuroi," Easiest defense for pushing that mislynch, right?

I haven't pushed the slot hard? I've been yelling at people for two days now to wagon it.

Day four it was your initial wagon, I agreed, I joined, I asked others to join, they refused.

Day five, I voted again, everyone was like, no fire is a much worse lynch than dominator.

Like fuck, I am actually just tired of this BS, from a townie no less.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2863 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:31 pm

Post by Killthestory »

Yeah, cool, play your AtE "I'm done with this game waaaaaaaa." Do I have to go get that image again? That defense is so old for scum and town. I wish people would just actually contribute instead of rolling over and saying, "Let me die!!1." Come on now, don't do that as any alignment pham.

Anyway, if your reads are so good, why don't you push them? Also, why are all of your reads that have been correct only been correct townreads? Isn't that too much of a koinkidink for town to be able to easily read all the town players, but they can't read scum? How is that not the scummiest thing you've ever heard?

You haven't pushed it hard enough l m a o. "Hey man, I'm willing to go on this wagon but I want Fire dead!" is you this entire game.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2864 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:34 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2863, Killthestory wrote:Yeah, cool, play your AtE "I'm done with this game waaaaaaaa." Do I have to go get that image again? That defense is so old for scum and town. I wish people would just actually contribute instead of rolling over and saying, "Let me die!!1." Come on now, don't do that as any alignment pham.

Anyway, if your reads are so good, why don't you push them? Also, why are all of your reads that have been correct only been correct townreads? Isn't that too much of a koinkidink for town to be able to easily read all the town players, but they can't read scum? How is that not the scummiest thing you've ever heard?

You haven't pushed it hard enough l m a o. "Hey man, I'm willing to go on this wagon but I want Fire dead!" is you this entire game.
I don't know how you fucking can't do it cause its been obvious for me since I joined who the fuck was town. I have no idea what even constitutes a coincidence here.

I'm fucking new to the site, I thought my reads were bad, I don't know what the right way to push is. It might be scummy, IT MIGHT BE, but fucking give me a break, cause I am not scum, and all I am willing to take right now is a Firebringer lynch.
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2865 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2863, Killthestory wrote:Yeah, cool, play your AtE "I'm done with this game waaaaaaaa." Do I have to go get that image again? That defense is so old for scum and town. I wish people would just actually contribute instead of rolling over and saying, "Let me die!!1." Come on now, don't do that as any alignment pham.

I'm also not saying let me die, I'm saying if I get close to lynched, I will lynch myself.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2866 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:50 pm

Post by SirCakez »

I just realized I never made a bah post.

Go town!
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2867 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:01 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2864, hebichan wrote:

I don't know how you fucking can't do it cause its been obvious for me since I joined who the fuck was town. I have no idea what even constitutes a coincidence here.

I'm fucking new to the site, I thought my reads were bad, I don't know what the right way to push is. It might be scummy, IT MIGHT BE, but fucking give me a break, cause I am not scum, and all I am willing to take right now is a Firebringer lynch.
lol, you don't realize that scum coming into the game know who town is and they're clearly obvious town? That's basically your attitude right now.

You didn't push because you thought you were bad? You realize that's worse than actively pushing your reads, right?
In post 2865, hebichan wrote:

I'm also not saying let me die, I'm saying if I get close to lynched, I will lynch myself.
Same thing
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2868 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2867, Killthestory wrote:
In post 2864, hebichan wrote:

lol, you don't realize that scum coming into the game know who town is and they're clearly obvious town? That's basically your attitude right now.

You didn't push because you thought you were bad? You realize that's worse than actively pushing your reads, right?
In post 2865, hebichan wrote:

Same thing
Yeah, yeah. Whatever, There's nothing I can say here to convince anyone of anything, I misplayed early on. If people want to lynch me, they are going to.

:igmeou:

All I can say here now is fire is scum, fire is scum, fire is scum.

And hope the repetition is something that can get in your head.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2869 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 687, GuyFawkes wrote:
In post 468, Creature wrote:(watches scum pushing an easy mislynch)
VOTE: creature
saying scum is pushing a mislynch while you are at L-8 seems is garbage. that and the repeated deflections
pushing that fire slot man, I hope you feel happy.
In post 862, GuyFawkes wrote:I've gotta agree with iraonavp re fraggernaut

VOTE: fraggernaut
hm
In post 940, GuyFawkes wrote:VOTE: reubus swagrid
next post switches to the inactive lurker
In post 985, GuyFawkes wrote:VOTE: fraggernaut

he was talking out both ends towards the end of Day 1
hm again
In post 988, GuyFawkes wrote:
In post 803, Fraggernaut wrote:[float=][/float]
In post 801, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 776, Fraggernaut wrote:Still think iraonvp is the better lynch today but we can't risk a no lynch.

VOTE: Reubus Swagrid

We can vig him. I didn't like his gratuitous power role hint. He's scum, too.
You would be okay vigging a PR? Something seems off about this.
In post 810, Fraggernaut wrote:He meant to vig me from what I take from that , you're still scum iraonvp & probably should buss your partner for the town credit .
In post 816, Fraggernaut wrote:Reread what Dripping said, and I get what they mean now. I would definitely be interested to see a vig shot on Iraonvp.

Would be a great shot.

Also no I never claimed PR. Dropping said they got a PR feel from your post, & I thought they were saying they thought you was a PR.
In post 849, Fraggernaut wrote:Iraonvp I misread the post. I thought he was calling you a PR then in the same instance saying the vigi should have a shot on you. He wasn't saying that. There should be a vigi shot on you. Simple .
frag is inconsistent with his "misreading" of 801 particulary between 810 and 849
actually pretty townie
In post 1048, GuyFawkes wrote:yeah frag is scum
huh
In post 1138, GuyFawkes wrote:so drixx and firebringer are scumbuddies. good to know
whoa
In post 1372, GuyFawkes wrote:VOTE: killthestory

why aren't you voting for one of your scum reads?
ew
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2870 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by Killthestory »

hebi is doing more of that AtE shit and rolling over and dying and screaming their reads are correct and shit.

guyfawkes slot was p town, time to ISO rach
hebichan
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
hebichan
She/Her/Hisss
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2871 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:13 pm

Post by hebichan »

In post 2870, Killthestory wrote:hebi is doing more of that AtE shit and rolling over and dying and screaming their reads are correct and shit.

I don't really have anything left.
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2872 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:15 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2053, RachMarie wrote:Still reading some points though quickly from D 1

bug dude is clearly a noob, most likely town. Even a newbscum would have hemmed a bit not come right out with VT like that, BTW bug DONT do that again. Only claim if you are about to be lynched, or in the case of a mass claim.

Need more from Slan so far hes not given me much to peg him.

Even in theory you do not suggest NL on D1 :facepalm:

That being said, ira is probably town, annoying, but town. I can't see someone voting NL like that with at least a couple peeps yelling we have to have a lynch on D1.

Moving along more later now back to reading up on D 2
good reads so far
In post 2059, RachMarie wrote:Still early on page 2 but why are we giving Oz dude a pass? Well other than Slan that is, feeling better about Slan going in the town pile now that I see a bit more from him.
still good
In post 2062, RachMarie wrote:D 2 read up

Sorry you are so sick Oz :( Hope you feel better soon, still feel your slot is scum though.

what on earth was that crazy claim by snarky? I can see why he got hammered after that.

@Kill doing short catchups as I go along so that its not one huge ass wall,
i like rach a lot more
In post 2064, RachMarie wrote:Slan, Kill, bug, SS are in my town pile,

Frag too based on the claim,

Ira, Oz, in my scum pile,

Still sorting everyone else out for now.
s t i l l p good
In post 2662, RachMarie wrote:Still feel Slan is town

Kill is probably town

DGB is probably town

Been ISOing Frag and Ozgin and trying to figure out who their other scum budz are.
still good shit

at this point Rach is actually more town and I won't be mad if I lose to them. They can go in my town as fuck pile then
Killthestory
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Killthestory
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2873 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:16 pm

Post by Killthestory »

In post 2871, hebichan wrote:
In post 2870, Killthestory wrote:hebi is doing more of that AtE shit and rolling over and dying and screaming their reads are correct and shit.

I don't really have anything left.
try to do something more productive then, like, oh i dont know, anything else?

Hebi lynch feels wrong, still
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2874 (ISO) » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

@Rach we have an unaccounted kill on n3. So we either have an SK or a 2nd scum team.

POE and play says scum is in Slandaar and 2 of or all 3 if we have a second team.

Performer
hebichan
Firebringer

vote:Slandaar
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”